Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?

Posted By: ProdigalOne

Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 04/11/20 04:05 AM

Have you seen the Bill Gates TED talk from 2010, where he describes vaccines as a method of lowering the earth?s population?
Here is the link, pay particular attention to his words at about the 4:40 mark: https://youtu.be/JaF-fq2Zn7I

"While appearing to the children of men as a great physician who can heal all their maladies, he will bring disease and disaster, until populous cities are reduced to ruin and desolation. Even now he is at work. In accidents and calamities by sea and by land, in great conflagrations, in fierce tornadoes and terrific hailstorms, in tempests, floods, cyclones, tidal waves, and earthquakes, in every place and in a thousand forms, Satan is exercising his power. He sweeps away the ripening harvest, and famine and distress follow. He imparts to the air a deadly taint, and thousands perish by the pestilence. These visitations are to become more and more frequent and disastrous. Destruction will be upon both man and beast. ?The earth mourneth and fadeth away,? ?the haughty people ... do languish. The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.? Isaiah 24:4, 5. GC 589.3

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 04/12/20 01:26 AM

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/...in-for-pharma-and-mandatory-vaccination/

"In 2017, the World Health Organization (WHO) reluctantly admitted that the global explosion in polio is predominantly vaccine strain. The most frightening epidemics in Congo, Afghanistan, and the Philippines, are all linked to vaccines. In fact, by 2018, 70% of global polio cases were vaccine strain."
Posted By: Green Cochoa

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 04/12/20 02:14 AM

Originally Posted by ProdigalOne
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/...in-for-pharma-and-mandatory-vaccination/

"In 2017, the World Health Organization (WHO) reluctantly admitted that the global explosion in polio is predominantly vaccine strain. The most frightening epidemics in Congo, Afghanistan, and the Philippines, are all linked to vaccines. In fact, by 2018, 70% of global polio cases were vaccine strain."

Very true. It is the vaccines themselves which perpetuate the supposed need for more vaccines--thus a guaranteed continuing income for the vaccine manufacturers.

The interesting thing to me is this: If Christians are commanded not to be afraid, and if Psalm 91 and other passages add "pestilences" to the list of things which we are not to fear, and if Psalm 91 even says "it will not come nigh thee," then why should we capitulate to the fear-driven vaccination campaign? Vaccines are for the fearing masses of people who seek for any kind of human-invented protection possible in place of seeking for God's protection.

I had measles as a child--the regular, hard, German measles. I'm glad I did, because, on account of this, I never had to get the MMR vaccine. The measles were as harmless for me as were the chicken pox.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.
Posted By: dedication

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 04/12/20 02:26 AM

ProdigalOne asked us if we would take the coronavirus vaccine when it comes out.

The question to ask back -- WILL WE BE GIVEN A CHOICE?

Will we have that freedom to chose what goes into our bodies?

Is anyone holding the accepted health authorities accountable?
What if several million die because of the vaccine that is hastily forced upon the masses?
Which is VERY possible.
The vaccine could kill more than the actual disease?
But it probably won't stop the mandate to receive the vaccination.

the
US Congress passed the ?National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act?
(NCVIA) in 1986, which was to ?leave judgments about vaccine design
to the FDA and the National Vaccine Program rather than juries? ~
Justice Antonin Scalia wrote.
42 U.S. Code ? 300aa?22 (which was part of the NCVIA), states: No
Vaccine manufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages
arising from a vaccine-related injury or death associated with the
administration of a vaccine after October 1, 1988, if the injury or death
resulted from side effects that were unavoidable even though the
vaccine was properly prepared and was accompanied by proper
directions and warnings.
According to the NVIC:
?The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act passed by
the 99th Congress in 1986 did not completely shield
doctors or other vaccine administrators from vaccine
injury lawsuits. Although vaccine product liability for
manufacturers was restricted, it was not eliminated
and manufacturers continued to be liable for design
defect. ? Twenty-five years later, a 2011 split
decision in Bruesewitz v. Wyeth by the U.S. Supreme
Court blocked the legal right of vaccine injured
persons to hold drug companies liable for design
defect and failing to improve an FDA licensed vaccine
to make it less harmful.?

So now those who make vaccines, and demand their administration are accountable only to themselves?

People who answer your question "will you take the vaccination" with a "NO" are identified by the World Health Organization as one of the 10 greatest threats to global health this year.
They call it vaccine hesitancy.

A lot of forums like Face book tend to erase anti-vaccine discussions. There is a campaign in our countries to stop anti-vaccine messages on multi media.

This push isn't about our health -- it's about control.
And my answer -- no -- I do not want that vaccine in my system

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 04/12/20 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by dedication
ProdigalOne asked us if we would take the coronavirus vaccine when it comes out.

The question to ask back -- WILL WE BE GIVEN A CHOICE?

Will we have that freedom to chose what goes into our bodies?

Is anyone holding the accepted health authorities accountable?
What if several million die because of the vaccine that is hastily forced upon the masses?
Which is VERY possible.
The vaccine could kill more than the actual disease?
But it probably won't stop the mandate to receive the vaccination.

the
US Congress passed the ?National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act?
(NCVIA) in 1986, which was to ?leave judgments about vaccine design
to the FDA and the National Vaccine Program rather than juries? ~
Justice Antonin Scalia wrote.
42 U.S. Code ? 300aa?22 (which was part of the NCVIA), states: No
Vaccine manufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages
arising from a vaccine-related injury or death associated with the
administration of a vaccine after October 1, 1988, if the injury or death
resulted from side effects that were unavoidable even though the
vaccine was properly prepared and was accompanied by proper
directions and warnings.
According to the NVIC:
?The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act passed by
the 99th Congress in 1986 did not completely shield
doctors or other vaccine administrators from vaccine
injury lawsuits. Although vaccine product liability for
manufacturers was restricted, it was not eliminated
and manufacturers continued to be liable for design
defect. ? Twenty-five years later, a 2011 split
decision in Bruesewitz v. Wyeth by the U.S. Supreme
Court blocked the legal right of vaccine injured
persons to hold drug companies liable for design
defect and failing to improve an FDA licensed vaccine
to make it less harmful.?

So now those who make vaccines, and demand their administration are accountable only to themselves?

People who answer your question "will you take the vaccination" with a "NO" are identified by the World Health Organization as one of the 10 greatest threats to global health this year.
They call it vaccine hesitancy.

A lot of forums like Face book tend to erase anti-vaccine discussions. There is a campaign in our countries to stop anti-vaccine messages on multi media.

This push isn't about our health -- it's about control.
And my answer -- no -- I do not want that vaccine in my system

Amen!

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 05/29/20 05:22 AM

What About Polio and it's vaccine?

What is Polio

Was the polio vaccine EFFECTIVE at eradicating polio? And what exactly is POLIO? Is it POSSIBLE that many cases of ?POLIO? were actually DDT poisoning? Is it POSSIBLE that the decrease in DDT was a contributing factor in the reduction of polio cases? Or are there other factors as well? Is it possible that it only APPEARED that polio was eradicated because they changed the criteria for diagnosing polio? Learn the TRUTH in this eye-opening video!

Mind boggling information!
What is Polio

Posted By: Daryl

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 06/08/20 09:28 PM

My answer is also a resounding "No!" about taking any vaccine, even though I am suffering my 4th week with the shingles by not taking the shingles vaccine.
Posted By: NSPete

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 06/10/20 11:49 AM

I have friends who have told me they would take the vaccine and then claim the promise from Mark 16:18, "They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover." What do you all think about that?

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 06/10/20 11:36 PM

Originally Posted by NSPete
I have friends who have told me they would take the vaccine and then claim the promise from Mark 16:18, "They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover." What do you all think about that?

I think it would be presumptuous to do that. Jesus did not cast Himself down from the pinnacle and then claim the promise in Psalm 91 of the angels' bearing Him up in their hands lest He dash His foot against a stone. He recognized that to do such a thing would be a presumptuous sin.

One should never voluntarily choose to consume poison. And one should never choose to go against the Bible's health laws and then expect God's protection in doing so. The vaccines are loaded with ingredients which are both poisonous and unclean. Among the ingredients we find in vaccines are: monkey kidney cells, eagle cells, cells from dogs (canine), material from pigs (porcine), human fetuses (MRC-5 human diploid cells, WI-38 human diploid lung fibroblasts, recombinant human albumin), mercury (thimerosal -- a preservative for multi-dose vials), formaldehyde, MSG, baking soda, acetone, and many man-made chemicals like hexadecyltrimethylammonium bromide, phenol, polydimethylsiloxane, aluminum hydroxide, dimethyl-beta-cyclodextrin, etc.

Note that not every vaccine has every one of these ingredients--but these are, nonetheless, regularly found in vaccines.

Can one voluntarily eat pork and then expect God's protection? Is it different if that pork is injected straight into the bloodstream instead of first passing through the stomach?

Furthermore, there is evidence that this vaccine will not be a "normal" vaccine: it will also include a special digital dye that will give its recipient a lasting tattoo, or mark. That mark will be unique and identifiable by scanning devices. But what does the Bible say about putting marks on ourselves?

Originally Posted by The Holy Bible
Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD. (Leviticus 19:28)

Can we deliberately go against the word of Jehovah and yet expect His protection?

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 06/12/20 05:11 PM

I agree. None of my seven children were vaccinated and are all doing well. I was just wondering what to tell my friends who say this to me. I know it sometimes seems easier to make compromises to avoid persecution and this is the history of the Christian church which we should not follow.
I suppose if we were held down and vaccinated than we might claim this promise. I read of an Adventist in prison for not joining the army in Romania during one of the world wars of the last century who was force fed soup made from pork. It was his fellow prisoners who did this to him, Jehovah Witnesses. But when they saw they could not force him to eat it they left him alone and respected that he would take such a strong stance even though he had little other food to eat other than this. I think maybe we are a little too weak and prone to give in too easy when these types of trials come. Lord help us!
Posted By: kland

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 06/12/20 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by Daryl
My answer is also a resounding "No!" about taking any vaccine, even though I am suffering my 4th week with the shingles by not taking the shingles vaccine.
That's assuming the vaccine prevents shingles. All you need is one case of someone taking the vaccine and still getting shingles to disprove it prevents shingles.
Now someone may argue "most of the time", "half the time", "some of the time" it prevents disease. Can we see the actual experimental evidence? Lots of luck in finding such.

I once found CDC or WHO stating on their website that vaccines do not prevent disease, only lessons the severity. I have failed to find where I saved it or on their sites again. But with the lack of evidence of vaccines preventing disease, how could one possibly prove they lessen the severity? What a joke.

So saying no to taking the vaccine isn't just preventing you from all kinds of toxins and animal diseases from what they incubate it in, but also, it has no effect on preventing it - (someone prove me wrong with experimental study!)

For shingles, I have read you take a bath over all your body for as hot as you can stand it for a period of time or as long as you can stand it. You will need help getting out. Search it out.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 06/12/20 07:51 PM

I agree. None of my seven children were vaccinated and are all doing well.
Be cautions of such a statement. I've heard those who vaccinated their children make a similar claim in support of injections. Just ask for science. While vaccines are "tested" so they don't harm all the children, you will find very little where they are tested for preventing disease. I found one study where they did a small study in a nursing home and the amount of hospitalizations were less in vaccinated residents. It didn't prevent disease, just reduced hospitalizations. Hmmm. Maybe if the resident wasn't vaccinated, the administration chose to send them to the hospital?

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 06/13/20 11:50 AM

My children are all grown now. That is an interesting point you made and I think there are a lot of other factors that maybe are not considered when giving the statistics around vaccines and their effectiveness. One thing to always keep in mind, which influence can be seen in so many other areas of life, such as alcohol, tobacco, marijuana and junk food production is that "For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows." 1 Tim. 6:10 I think that love of money when deciding on the safety of any product often overrules some clear dangers of said product.
Posted By: Theophilus

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 06/20/20 05:34 PM

Are you saying the vaccine is equal to the mark of the beast?
No. We'll have a choice to take the mark or not. the choice will be clear.

If this is a trial, you aint seen nothing yet!

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 06/20/20 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by Theophilus
Are you saying the vaccine is equal to the mark of the beast?
No. We'll have a choice to take the mark or not. the choice will be clear.

If this is a trial, you aint seen nothing yet!

Who is saying that the vaccine is equal to the mark of the beast and where is it being said??? A link to such a post will be appreciated.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 06/21/20 02:34 AM

I don't think the "mark of the beast" is the only time God's people have to make a choice?

Surely no one would suggest that it doesn't matter what choices we make now, as long as we don't chose the "mark of the beast" when that is sprung upon us?

No -- I don't think anyone here sees vaccinations as the "mark of the beast".

However, I do believe satan is cultivating the ground so when the "mark of the beast" is being urged it will take easier root.

This whole COVID issue -- if government says close your business and stay home for several months for the "common good" -- will people obediently do it?
It's a "conditioning process" they can get people to practice giving up their freedoms "for the common good" a few times on a variety of issues, then it be easy to legislate Sunday laws "for the common good" and have people (even those who don't have any religious inclinations concerning Sunday) to keep Sunday without protest, "for the common good"?
There's a "conditioning process", you see satan doesn't want any "A.T.Jones changing his plans. If he gets all the people conditioned to doing things "for the common good" he can hugely lessen the message proclaiming that Sunday is wrong.

In the same line -- urging that everyone must take the vaccine "for the common good" -- even though the vaccine is highly questionable, -- getting everyone to obey is good practice, for what he plans to bring in later.

And that vaccine is highly suspect -- (they are working on several possibilities, and cutting testing time down to extremely short time periods, hoping to jab thousands in a matter of months)
Did you know that Gates is most excited about developing an RNA vaccine that alters a person's DNA? That' playing havoc with the marvelous immune system that God created in our bodies. Yes, I know there's a big disclaimer on the dangers of this experimental vaccine. They say after getting into the cells and getting them to produce immunity, the RNA and the cells they invaded will die and everything will be OK.. BUT THEY DON'T KNOW THAT!!!! And their very rebuttal affirms it does alter the DNA.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 06/22/20 03:51 PM

Dedication, you are spot on.

First, you must be vaccinated to protect yourself.
But too many said the risk was too great.
So now, they say, forget about you, but you need to be vaccinated to protect others.

The flu lockdown is following the same mindset. You don't wear masks to protect yourself, but others. You stay home to protect others. You worry about transmitting viruses to others.

Create this fear. Make you think that everyone else is a carrier. They must have a mask on or they are going to contaminate you. If they aren't vaccinated, they are going to infect you (never mind you are vaccinated).

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few"

And isn't that their whole point in moving this forward?

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 06/27/20 06:04 PM

You may have seen that some scientists are working on getting the vaccine into plants so that in eating the plants we will get the vaccine! Here is the link.
https://www.theweathernetwork.com/c...tist-seeking-edible-vaccine-for-covid-19

Maybe Bud the spud from the bright red mud might soon be coming with a surprise inside every bag.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 06/28/20 03:55 AM

You may have seen that some scientists are working on getting the vaccine into plants so that in eating the plants we will get the vaccine! Here is the link.
https://www.theweathernetwork.com/c...tist-seeking-edible-vaccine-for-covid-19

Maybe Bud the spud from the bright red mud might soon be coming with a surprise inside every bag.

Just in case anyone needed more motivation to start a garden!

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 06/29/20 03:15 PM

GMO food. It's for your own good.
And we might add some extra items
or fail to prevent extra items.
Too bad. Friendly fire causalities.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 06/29/20 03:23 PM

You May Have Antibodies After Coronavirus Infection. But Not for Long.
Or, there is more to the immune system than we know about, but we make up rules anyway without using science.

This results in statements such as from fake news viral immunologist, Akiko Iwasaki:

?These reports highlight the need to develop strong vaccines, because immunity that develops naturally during infection is suboptimal and short-lived in most people,? she said. ?We cannot rely on natural infection to achieve herd immunity.?

Really. Natural immunity is suboptimal to man-made immunity?

Important to note, "antibodies" are not a real test for immunity. Don't let liars convince you otherwise.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 06/29/20 04:34 PM

Psalms 139:14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knows right well.

Absolutely NOTHING can beat the awesome work of the Creator in how our bodies were designed to regenerate damage, fight off disease and LIVE!

Man made food, man made immunity, man made efforts to improve what God has created all fall dismally short.
The miracle lies in how strong the human body actually is to continue living in spite of all the abuse science and sin have heaped upon it.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 07/20/20 04:29 AM

State Bar Group Calls for Manditory Covid-19 Vaccination, Regardless of Objections

"?Mandatory vaccinations are supported by the authority of the state police power when the vaccinations are necessary to protect the health of the community,? the group writes in the report,...
The report states, ?The gravity of COVID-19 presents compelling justification for State legislatures and Congress to mandate a COVID-19 vaccination.?

[quote=Great Controversy]While appearing to the children of men as a great physician who can heal all their maladies, he (Satan) will bring disease and disaster, until populous cities are reduced to ruin and desolation. ,,,He imparts to the air a deadly taint, and thousands perish by the pestilence. These visitations are to become more and more frequent and disastrous. 461[/quote

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 07/22/20 04:46 PM

What if we wear a mask instead? Or will they say they lied to us twice before, but this really, really is the truth?

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 07/22/20 04:47 PM

With a yellow star on it.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 07/23/20 05:38 AM

The mask right now prepares people for the vaccine.
Seeing all the masked faces assaults the mind with thoughts of "danger" It makes the disease appear BIGGER, deadlier, and ever-present in the minds of the people (even if there is only one or two cases within a hundred miles)

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 07/31/20 05:01 PM

Faulty Vaccine testing

NIAID Seeks 1 Million Volunteers For COVID-19 Vaccine Trials

Can you spot the errors?
Phase 3 trials
One Million volunteers. It's good the sample size is large.
But is it randomized? That possibly could skew the results. For instance, would you volunteer if you thought you were sickly? I would think most would volunteer who thought they would not get sick, need any incentive handed out, or possibly those who hope the vaccine will protect them in the future. But still could give useful results. Better than mandating guinea pigs!

"Half the participants are injected in the arm with the candidate vaccine, the other half with a placebo. "
Half and half, with placebo control. That's good.

"Within a month, patients come back for a booster shot"
Hmmm.... A booster shot because the first shot didn't work? Interesting.

"and then are asked to go about their normal lives, "
Good that they don't change their lives different from normal.

"adhering to the standard public health guidance on social distancing, wearing masks, and other preventative measures, before coming back for routine lab tests to determine if they?ve been infected or not. "
Hold your horses!

What's this! Social distancing, wearing masks, and other preventative measures are "supposed" to prevent the disease. So if you are taking measures to prevent the disease, then getting vaccinated or not would have no effect whatsoever....that is in preventing catching the disease. But it might be a good test to see how many drop dead from the vaccine.

So either they are lying about wearing masks and social distancing, or the whole vaccine trial is a big charade!

"Key to the trial is determining whether there?s an imbalance between the number of people who were infected with the virus after receiving the placebo versus those who got infected after receiving the vaccine, Dr. Hoge said."

No. A good trial would be to vaccinate the people and then have them be exposed in a room full of people testing positive for the virus and exhibiting symptoms. Without wearing masks!
Then compare those vaccinated with those unvaccinated.
Why don't they do that? What are they afraid of.....

So instead, assuming masks and social distancing work, they give a vaccine, find no one gets infected, and declare a success. Never mind those with the placebo are of the same condition. One would expect, the number to be infected would be small, assuming masks work. Small infection numbers could be manipulated or explained away in favor of vaccination.

Faulty trial.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 08/08/20 11:15 PM

I believe we are seeing a foreshadow of life for those who refuse to accept the WuFlu narrative.
In Melbourne, Australia the only recent fatalities from "COVID" have been 7 deaths: 2 were in their 70?s, 2 were in their 80?s, and 3 were in their 90?s!

Police and military are now patrolling the streets to enforce curfew and lockdown. No one is allowed to travel more than 5 kilometres (about 3 miles for our American friends) from their home for groceries. 1 hour outside of the home is permitted daily for exercise. No visits from friends or relatives are permitted. Authorities are now permitted to enter private homes without permission to enforce social distancing rules. ID is mandatory when outside of your home. There is a video from a couple of days ago, that shows a mother and daughter walking on a Melbourne sidewalk. They are asked for ID by military or possibly police wearing military gear. When they are unable to produce ID, the mother is tackled by 3 or 4 officers. She is forced facedown onto the concrete. They kneel on her neck, forcing her face into the pavement, while she is handcuffed. She is then forced into a vehicle and taken away.

While this is occurring the daughter is attempting to convince the officers that she has ID in her car. She is told, she will be arrested if her car is not in close walking distance.

Will you take the Wuhan Virus vaccine?

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 08/08/20 11:50 PM

Here is a link to the video of the violent arrest of a mother walking on a public sidewalk with her daughter in Melbourne.
The report on Melbourne starts at about 7:30. The video starts about a minute later.
https://youtu.be/gfMTIHhRaVk

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 08/11/20 03:26 AM

Yes, according to the news, Melborne is going into strict lock down again.
It says they had 119 new cases of covid-19 so now five million people are once again under limited house arrest. They closed the borders into the next province, heavily restricted travel, shopping and everything else. There had been a spark of hope that they could yet save the economy, and once again have the semblance of a normal life, but now it looks like doom.
When one reads those news reports it sounds so much like Communist East Germany, which suffered 45 years under strict restrictions.,,, but that's just boring history, or is it?

Quoting --

"It's just a mask
Don't be a jerk
It's for the greater good.

It's just a vaccine
Don't be a jerk
It's for the greater good,

In just four months a freedom loving country
has almost been transformed into an obedient
socialist country.
The government dictates what social events were acceptable to attend.
Violent protests that instill fear are OK.
Church services, funeral services, Patriotic celebrations are however dangerous.
And most people bought into it without a fight.

Standing in a graduation line is a health hazard.
Small businesses were all forced to close
But crowds to support the corporate money machine like
Walmart, Safeway, and Home Depot, are allowed.

Come on now, it's just a little mask
A safety precaution.
And how about a little hush money,
Here's $2,400 that they took from your paycheck in the first place,
Use it to buy something special from a big corporations.

Cash is dirty, use your card
In four months they have convinced you to use a traceable card for everything you buy.

In four months the government has closed all schools
Then restructured education under the guise of public safety.
In four months the government has demonstrated how easily people assimilate
to rules even if they make no logical sense; because they were fearful.

In four months the governments have instilled in people a fear
that allows them to control every aspect of a person's life.
Including what you eat, where you go, how far you go, who you see,
and how much toilet paper you buy.

And the most scary and terrifying part is that the people are not afraid
of this government that has just robbed them of their freedoms.
But they are afraid of their neighbors, family and friends
and they are told to report on any who step outside the governments new rules.
They are encouraged to hate non compliers, thinking of them as
selfish, uncaring, walking emitters of deadly poison.

Why are people so willing to give up their critical thinking skills and independence?
They just gave in, without thinking without a fight.

Do you know what's coming next?
Oh, It's just a vaccine
Don't be a jerk,
Come on, it's for the greater good.

Wait till you can't enter any store or business without proof you've taken the vaccine.
Wait till you can't get on a plane or go to any public events without proof you've taken the vaccine.

Don't think its possible?
You've already allowed the government to tell you when you can go outside and how far you can travel, and when your children can take part in a new digital education.
You've allowed them to make you put a diaper over your face before you can enter a store, a plane, or bank.
And this is just the beginning! See what strides the government has made in just 100 days, and how blindly the people followed because they were told to do so.

You're kidding yourself you think this mass behavior won't be repeated, with a vaccine or what ever the next step will be ,,,,,

Like Sunday --
Oh, don't be a jerk
It's for the greater good to close everything that one day.....
Oh and then just another little step, then another.....
All for the greater good, of course,
And see how blindly the people follow ...

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 08/17/20 12:07 PM

Meanwhile in New Zealand!

"New Zealand To Place Everyone With COVID-19 In Mandatory Quarantine Facilities."
"Mandatory quarantine will apply to both new cases and, if necessary, close family members who might be at risk," the Director-General of Health said."
"New Zealand now has Quarantine Camps: "mandatory quarantine will apply to both new cases and, if necessary, close family members who might be at risk" with forced removal from your home if you do not comply."

https://caldronpool.com/new-zealand...d-19-in-mandatory-quarantine-facilities/

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 08/17/20 12:11 PM

The government of Alberta is busy grabbing extra power and making "temporary" "emergency" powers permanent!

Justice Centre challenges Alberta?s new Bill 24 as one more dangerous, authoritarian law!

https://www.jccf.ca/justice-centre-...as-one-more-dangerous-authoritarian-law/

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 08/19/20 05:58 PM

In Australia a 21 year old woman without a face mask outside, refusing to give name and address to arresting police, was pushed against a wall with the police's hand on her throat, then wrestled to the ground with police sitting on top of her. She was arrested for "resisting arrest" and assaulting police, because she kicked out while being held against the wall. All because she wasn't wearing a mask OUTSIDE.

We used to be horrified by the fact police in Moslem countries beat up on women who let their hair show in public, now in so called "western countries" women get beat up for letting their noses show in public.

Oh -- it's all for the common good -- or is it?
After all it's just "a mask" -- or is it?
Why would just a mask come to such aggressive action by authority?

Another SCARY Bill is the 6666 Bill.
Are we paranoid by noting the number of the bill?

introduced by Rush on May 1, 2020 and also called COVID-19 TRACE Act
It "awards grants to eligible entities to conduct diagnostic testing for COVID?19, and related activities such as contact tracing, through mobile health units and, as necessary, at individuals? residences, (that means in your private home) and for other purposes. (what are these OTHER purposes?)?

"Congress must develop a national program to track, identify and isolate all possible traces of #COVID19. This is critical to safely reopening America. "

Doesn't sound very "opening" to me.

"Entities such as federally qualified health centers, nonprofit organizations, and certain hospitals and schools are eligible to receive such grants."

So schools will be set up as "tracing" units?

Oh, of course, there are promises this will not affect our freedoms.

But will they?

One person responds:
"massive government surveillance programs of private citizens in U.S. history, all under the guise of protecting people from the coronavirus?

What levels will this "quarantine" and "isolating" take????

Remember 80% of people who are said to "test positive" for covid-19 never show any symptoms of actually having the disease.
Also this unlimited "tracing" has NO END DATE, or condition by which it will stop, attached.

So a parent tests positive for covid-19 and is home isolated and continues to test positive.
Their kids in school test negative. Will they "isolate" the kids from the parents.
Just one horrifying possibility, among a multitude of variable possibilities that has people very WORRIED!!!!

There are SO MANY things showing we are slipping rapidly into a time in which living in this old world will no longer be pleasant.
The only hopefilled thing is -- there is another world, Jesus is coming soon!

More information on this Bill

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 08/20/20 03:45 PM

"will no longer be pleasant"?
Of course, we know there will come a time when we will think how nice today was. The only thing to hope for is the "human factor". That someone will get too greedy and cause their plans to collapse till a future date.

Flu shot promotion.
This might be your most important flu shot ever

Experts estimate it could continue to hospitalize thousands and kill hundreds of people a day into September ? likely with more spikes in the coming months.

Really? After several months, our hospital finally got their first case. And "spikes" are defined as 1 or 2 additional people.

?If we have Covid-19 on top of the usual seasonal rise in hospital admissions due to influenza and other illnesses, we could overwhelm the health care system.?
..."It could stretch our health care systems and personnel close to the breaking point.?

Didn't we have that combination back in March? And why all this concern about "overwhelming" the health care system? We're still waiting for this breaking point. Is that supposed to be the purpose of government to control the demand for businesses?

Fortunately, we already have a safe vaccine for the flu, and nearly 200 million doses are slated to be available in the coming months.

Safer than what? And has it been effective? Will it be this year?

Uncertainty looms over flu season every year, but this time there are even more unknowns than usual ? from precisely what strains will be circulating to how the virus will interact with Covid-19 to whether our new pandemic habits will impact its spread. ?This year, in particular, we don?t know what to expect,?

But yet we know we will have doses available? For something we don't know precisely what strains.

It mutates quickly, and multiple strains circulate at any given time, some more harmful than others. This is why each year?s flu shot hedges its bets by fending off a few different strains ? and why you need to get a new flu shot every year.

Hedging and betting? On my health?

Vaccines take months to manufacture in such large quantities, so the process of designing the year?s vaccine begins way before flu season hits the US.
The process begins way before they figure out what it should be!

But this year, we are largely missing this crucial piece to the puzzle because the Southern Hemisphere has seen very little flu.

Missing pieces, no problem. Inject anyway.

The flu shot also doesn?t always keep people from getting the flu (and of course doesn?t protect against other respiratory viruses). But it does help keep their cases milder, including reducing the risk of getting admitted to the ICU.

Vaccines don't prevent disease!
Keep the cases milder? By what measuring rule?

?People come up to me and argue all of the time? that they got a flu shot but still caught the flu that season. Her response: ?Yeah, you got the flu. But you didn?t die.?
Oh.
Well, some people don't get the vaccine, catch the flu and still don't die. And they didn't have the risk of dying from the vaccine!

?We know flu vaccines aren?t perfect, but they do help, and can help blunt the onslaught,? Morse says. ?Anything that helps reduce disease is a terrific return on the investment.?
Vaccines don't prevent disease but reduce disease? Huh?

The power of the flu shot to prevent illness is so well-documented that many more workplaces and education systems are mandating it this year.
Lies and more lies. Is it well-documented it prevents the flu or that it "doesn?t always keep people from getting the flu"?

A large part of the testing concern is that tests for influenza often rely on the same techniques and equipment as those we are now using for Covid-19. ?Many of the lab tests for influenza use the same swabs and viral transport media that we use for SARS-CoV-2 testing,?
Really? I thought there was a mad scramble to obtain special swabs for Covid-19.

For those worried about visiting a doctor?s office or pharmacy while the coronavirus is circulating, Richards says, ?I think it is a greater risk to not get a flu shot.?
Did he just say that the risk of coronavirus is less risk than not getting the flu shot? A flu shot that is a stab in the dark for the right strain? That hasn't really been a factor in the southern hemisphere this year?

?this is a pretty easy thing. It?s a vaccine-preventable disease. Get a vaccine.?
Well, not really preventable. Maybe less severe some years if they guess right and squint at whether the symptoms are milder...

?At the very least,? they note, ?all levels of government should develop evidence-based immunization plans, appealing to individual?s ethical responsibilities to protect themselves, health care workers, family members, and vulnerable populations.?
There it is again. It is your patriotic duty to inject toxic foreign substances into your body for the good of others. Why not let others make that choice?

By developing more effective and efficient ways of getting the flu vaccine to more people ? and by honing public health communication around it ? we could find ourselves better prepared not only for more protection this fall and winter, but also for a future in which we could get the Covid-19 vaccine to more people, faster.
Ahhh. There's the real motivation for the push for flu vaccine this year.

In the meantime, Stockwell notes, ?as we are all awaiting a SARS-CoV-2 vaccine, the influenza vaccine is something we have now that we know helps prevent influenza-related hospitalization and death.?
Kind of honest. Doesn't prevent disease, but less hospitalization. I'd like to see that study of a large group in the general population rather than a small study in a nursing home.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 09/09/20 02:35 PM

Anyone for GMO'd humans? Tricking our bodies to create antibodies against itself?
Look up plasmid vaccines. A plasmid is a self-replicating DNA that exists separately from chromosomal DNA, usually in bacteria. Once inserted in the cell, they will replicate with the cell.

Look up gmo plasmids. Used to genetically engineer organisms. They carry foreign DNA into the host. If the recombination is precise, then only the source DNA is inserted. If not so precise, and not so well understood, then unknown DNA is also inserted. You also have any intentional selection DNA such as, antibiotic resistance, included. And then you have the inconvenient DNA of the plasmid itself (and any previous accumulation) inserted also. What if that plasmid, unknown to the vaccine generators who are under rush, or under other motivations, had passed through and gathered DNA from other organisms (think bats) or viruses? And these GMO humans, will they be continuously generating new recombined viruses to infect the pure humans? No one really knows. Let's just try it and see what happens....

Reuters fact check used dishonesty in claiming it false. They said it doesn't modify human DNA. Technically true. But they conclude that humans aren't genetically modified. Not true. They are modified. Reuters used specific terminology in order make a false claim. Human DNA is not modified, but humans are modified.
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-covid-19-vaccine-modify-idUSKBN22U2BZ
the method does not involve changing people?s existing DNA.

Yep. Not existing. Just inserting new into the cell. As an extra separate DNA plasmid that wasn't there before!

DNA vaccines do not integrate the virus? DNA into the cell nucleus of its recipient but instead inject part of the virus? DNA/RNA into tissues to stimulate an immune response in the body.

Not according to
https://www.scientificamerican.com/...19-vaccine-in-months-rather-than-years1/
DNA-plasmid vaccines work by transferring the genetic blueprint to RNA in the cell machinery, which makes the spike antigens.

Be aware people. Think critically. They will play the shell game into trying to distract you.

From WHO
www. who.int/biologicals/areas/vaccines/dna/en/
As proof of the principle of DNA vaccination, immune responses in animals have been obtained using genes from a variety of infectious agents, including influenza virus, hepatitis B virus, human immunodeficiency virus, rabies virus, lymphocytic chorio-meningitis virus, malarial parasites and mycoplasmas. In some cases, protection from disease in animals has also been obtained.

In some cases? Protection from disease? As to, what was any other purpose from "immune response"? That should clue everyone in, that when they talk about giving an "immune response", that does NOT mean preventing disease! So many studies only talk about reaction or "immune response", but nothing about whether it actually prevents disease. Probably because it doesn't! I can do similar to what they did in Salk and Pasteur days, and smear cow manure in an open wound and get an "immune response".

Billy gates is backing GMO humans. Need I say any more?
https://techcrunch.com/2020/04/06/a...melinda-gates-is-entering-human-testing/

Walter Veith & Martin Smith - Vaccines & The Mark - What's Up Prof? 27
https://youtu.be/pu9pxQOooBg

Are you human or are you something else?
Do you believe what God created was good, very good, or do you believe He needs help with improvements?
Or do you believe in evolution and therefore require help in driving the evolution forward with bio-engineering ourselves to become gods?

It's a moral issue: Do you believe in God or man? Are you going to do permanent and irreparable damage to your body's temple?

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 09/09/20 07:07 PM

It's clear, the powers with the money are pushing the world into RESET.

So many things happening all at once to tear down the whole infrastructure of society, it's almost like living in a horror movie when one tunes in to what is happening in the world.

Back to the vaccine problem.

We know it's the ones in position to make enormous PROFITS from the vaccine that are pushing both the tremendous fear factor, and pushing for a mandatory vaccine.

Media has whipped up and is continuing to systematically whip up THE FEAR FACTOR
in populations concerning this new virus. Till everyone is practically screaming for a new vaccine which will ?magically? protect everyone from COVID-19.

It is interesting to note that the reason there isn?t a vaccine for coronavirus on the market isn?t because researchers haven?t tried. It?s because their attempts have resulted in vaccines that actually enhance the disease!!!!

Lab animals who receive the vaccine not only still get the disease but the disease is enhanced! A vaccinated person who then gets infected will have a far more serious case of the disease.
And yet they are already testing these vaccines on humans!
Kaiser Permanente Washington Research Institute in Seattle developed a COVID-19 vaccine in record time and started administering the shots early June 2020.

Professor Jonathan Heeney, Head of the Laboratory of Viral Zoonotics at the University of Cambridge, and one of the people working on a vaccine, says that coronaviruses present a particular challenge to vaccine developers.

?If you make antibodies against the spike, they can end up binding to it and helping the virus invade important immune cells known as monocyte-macrophages. Rather than destroying the virus, these cells can then end up being reprogrammed by the viruses, exacerbating the immune response and making the disease much, much worse than it would otherwise be.?

Even people who generally support the use of vaccines to combat viral infections, should be scared of this one. The rules are being broken, the safety protocols have been thrown out the window, and the mass hysteria caused by the coronavirus has led to reckless development of vaccines that will likely be flawed, too late, and possibly quite deadly.
Posted By: Rick H

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 09/10/20 12:26 AM

Here is a good video on the issue of the coming vaccine by Walter Veith..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu9pxQOooBg

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 09/10/20 05:24 AM

That's quite a video!!!
So Trump already has the MILITARY all lined up to distribute the vaccine very quickly to millions once it is developed and they will do it in a very powerful manner! Stripping away everything that would slow it down. This is supposedly them MOST SERIOUS PROBLEM we have encountered in our professional lifetime. And the pharmaceutical association cannot face any legal action for any potential side affects caused by the vaccine. WOW!

Why the military?
Why the powerful manner?
Military is "war" ?
This vaccine is addressing the most serious problem in their lifetime???? Really, but statistics show Covid is NOT the most serious problem this world has faced, so what IS the problem this vaccine is addressing?
Why the speed to inoculate millions QUICKLY, with great powerful haste?
And if it causes disaster, -- no worries, the victims have no recourse, they can't take any legal action?

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 09/10/20 11:39 AM

That's quite a video!!!
So Trump already has the MILITARY all lined up to distribute the vaccine very quickly to millions once it is developed and they will do it in a very powerful manner! Stripping away everything that would slow it down. This is supposedly them MOST SERIOUS PROBLEM we have encountered in our professional lifetime. And the pharmaceutical association cannot face any legal action for any potential side affects caused by the vaccine. WOW!

Why the military?
Why the powerful manner?
Military is "war" ?
This vaccine is addressing the most serious problem in their lifetime???? Really, but statistics show Covid is NOT the most serious problem this world has faced, so what IS the problem this vaccine is addressing?
Why the speed to inoculate millions QUICKLY, with great powerful haste?
And if it causes disaster, -- no worries, the victims have no recourse, they can't take any legal action?

Its all politics, get the vaccine out and the pandemic is over and you get the support of millions. So that has to be stopped, and so they came up with one patient that had an adverse reaction and all the pharmaceuticals will now make sure it isn't ready by the elections...

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/08/health/coronavirus-vaccine-astrazeneca-pause/index.html

and the others close ranks...

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/08/health/9-drug-companies-pledge-coronavirus-vaccine.html

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 09/11/20 11:27 PM

They have to make sure it is safe. You don't just throw something out there, and see if it sticks.
This might be going to children.

I'm not taking the vaccine until it is proven relatively safe.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 09/12/20 02:15 AM

They have to make sure it is safe. You don't just throw something out there, and see if it sticks.
This might be going to children.

I'm not taking the vaccine until it is proven relatively safe.

They were getting pressure to have it first by the new year and then by the election. And they were going to do it from my read of it, without any real concern for safety as they had immunity from any side effects. But now they are getting pushback, and all of a sudden they are concerned. Safety seems to be the first thing that was forgotten...

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 10/09/20 07:19 PM

How will a country filled with elderly and unhealthy people react to covid-19 vaccines?

The article in the link above asks that question.
Remember, the disease itself is far less likely to make a person in good health, sick.
Only a very small percentage of the people who get the disease develop serious symptoms and die.
So if many healthy people have been developing serious side affects from the vaccines tested, what will happen to the millions of not that healthy people who take the vaccine?

This whole thing isn't about saving people's lives --
Yes, there is a serious disease out there
BUT
~Simple medications that have been shown to work if used properly are vigorously suppressed.
~Life styles that promote health, like -- getting out into the fresh air and sunshine, being active, are being made difficult.
~Sensible social life is made illegal (there are sensible measures of distancing from sick people and there are NOT sensible measures that make everyone afraid of everyone else)
~Increasing depression and isolation which is hugely disruptive to healthy function of the body. This has affected the elderly most of all, who were already the most vulnerable to disease.
~Huge economic crises in many people's lives as well as causing a huge amount of small businesses to permanently close. This has led to suicides and more depression in countless thousands.
~Actual needed medical help was hugely cut back (to supposedly make room for covid patients who, in most hospitals, never showed up) Why didn't they just close off, seal off, one wing of the hospitals to deal with covid, and continue offering medical help to the general population in the rest of the hospitals?
~Legislating face masks for everyone to limit good breathing. For those just putting them on to run into a store to get a few groceries it may not be a big deal, but think of those who need to work and wear those things for hours on end. Those face masks COLLECT germs where they multiply in the moisture of the breath, and then are continuous breathed in all day!
~And yet, doctors and nurses who are actually working with people infected with the virus are not given adequate protective gear.
~ Scores of medical personal have been laid off.
~Doctors (even those working where the disease is the worst) have had their pay cut.
~Then there's the whole issue of allowing and even encouraging protesting in the street, while hassling outdoor church meetings (even ones where every stayed in their cars)

Government and Big Pharma don't care about you or your health ?It?s always been about the money and control.

Yes, they are relaxing some restrictions now -- and tightening others.
So they have lowered the populations resistance to disease and NOW, very soon, comes vaccine? --- Starting with the elderly
With some in power urging that everyone be legislated to take it?

The world is on the brink of something big --

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 10/12/20 02:43 PM

The second wave, gleefully predicted months ago by a smirking Bill Gates and echoed later by Trudeau and company, is due to hit soon. Ontario has begun another lockdown...

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 10/13/20 01:58 PM

I've heard some talking about they are in the third and 4th wave. How does one determine when one wave is over and another begins. Maybe it's determined by whether there's a personal advantage for promoting it. Like election time, vaccines ready to be released, economy recovering...

Or is it a second wave of government induced lockdowns.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 10/14/20 07:14 PM

The third wave is the third uptick in cases> Several charts here:

https://time.com/5893916/covid-19-coronavirus-third-wave/

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 10/15/20 02:01 PM

With 90 some cases now in two separate zones in New Brunswick, the Chief Medical Officer there is saying that the Second Wave is upon them.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 10/16/20 06:09 PM

Interesting article--
Advent Health Announces Groundbreaking Protocol

"In this pioneering research, AdventHealth Ocala has seen an unprecedented 96.4 percent success rate in patients who received only the ICAM protocol immediately after they were admitted"

ANOTHER INTERESTING REPORT
Great Barrington Declaration

More than 35,000 medical doctors and health scientists from around the world have signed a petition (?the Great Barrington Declaration?) against lockdowns put in place to curb the spread of COVID-19, saying the lockdowns are causing ?irreparable damage.?

The petition is co-authored by Dr. Martin Kulldorff (a Harvard professor and epidemiologist), Dr. Sunetra Gupta (an Oxford University professor and epidemiologist), and Dr. Jay Bhattacharya (a Stanford University Medical School professor and epidemiologist).

The petition states that ?current lockdown policies are producing devastating effects on short- and long-term public health.?

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 10/19/20 05:11 PM

The third wave is the third uptick in cases> Several charts here:

https://time.com/5893916/covid-19-coronavirus-third-wave/

So wave just means continuing of the first. Looks like about when masks were mandated.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 10/19/20 06:13 PM

The thing is -- testing is being done more and more.
Considering that 80 or more percent of those testing positive never develop the disease, what's that going to do with the "increased" cases reported?

And yes, that's when masks were mandated -- because so many people tested positive but never developed the disease, so that was taken as proof that a lot of people were contagious without knowing they had the disease.

Of course there are a few who get the disease and suffer badly, there is some truth or this state of affairs would never have taken root.
But the way things are going are far more scary than the disease itself.

The Great Barrington Declaration makes the best sense.

Yes, those most vulnerable should be very careful, no one wants the serious version of the disease.
But for the general population stop this lockdown militant stuff, and allow people to live normal lives, for it will build mob immunity better than any vaccine or hiding and lockdowns ever will.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 10/22/20 11:44 AM

If I did this correctly, I think I created a POLL in relation to the question "Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?"
Posted By: Nadi

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 10/22/20 05:38 PM

Here's an interesting quote from Psychology Today:
Originally Posted by Psychology Today
"...since research has demonstrated that belief in one conspiracy predicts belief in others, even if they happen to contradict each other.1 "
The study referenced is:
Originally Posted by Psychology Today

1. Wood MJ, Douglas KM, Sutton RM. Dead and alive: Beliefs in contradictory conspiracy theories. Social Psychology Personality Science 2012; 3, 767-773.

Just so you have the correct context, you can read the whole article at:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...vid-19-conspiracy-theories-perfect-storm

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 10/23/20 10:08 PM

Re:Barrington

"After gaining some publicity, this strategy was strongly denounced by many in the scientific community. While it supposedly received 8,000 signatures from public health experts and doctors, news outlets later revealed that some of those signatures were fake."

https://www.medpagetoday.com/infectiousdisease/covid19/89204

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 10/24/20 03:38 AM

It's true there were fake signatures on the Barrington Declaration, but the document itself is not fake, and a lot of the signatures are not fake.
There were some 15,000 signatures, according to reports, from people who indicated they were in the field of health and medical care. Some were in the regular medical field, some in natural health fields.

Individual academics from Oxford, Cambridge, Harvard, Stanford, Norrington, Edinburgh, Exert, Sussex, York were among experts from around the world who signed the declaration.

The problem arose because the declaration was put on a website where people could add their names, as long as they provided an e-mail address, a city address, a postal code, and their profession. Thus some people signed using bogus names and titles. Whether to sabotage the declaration, or whether they just wanted to be anonymous, we don't know.

Apparently another 160,000 non professional people also signed.

Not at all surprised the mainline scientists denounced it.
The war is on to lock things down tight and any alternate suggestions or petitions are denounced, with social media quite busy censoring.

Yet, Sweden basically followed the path outlined in the Barrington declaration --
Some say it worked, some say it didn't.
I suppose it depends on whether one looks at the "numbers" that are a bit higher than their locked down close neighbors, or whether one looks at how greatly they failed to even come anywhere close to the fatal numbers the scientists predicted would take place if they didn't lock down. And also how it all pans out in the future. There have been fatalities and damage due to the restrictions that are not reckoned into the equations.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 10/25/20 01:04 PM

With the Second Wave taking place in different parts of Canada, especially in Ontario and Quebec, do you think there will actually be a Second Lockdown, or do you think they will take a different approach?

It seems that they are doing it in zones rather than province-wide.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 10/26/20 03:58 PM

Yet, Sweden basically followed the path outlined in the Barrington declaration --
Some say it worked, some say it didn't.
I suppose it depends on whether one looks at the "numbers" that are a bit higher than their locked down close neighbors,
Make that, selectively cherry-picked neighbors. Why just the "closest". Other nearby countries locked down strict, and yet their numbers are higher.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 10/26/20 04:59 PM

If masks prevent disease, and wearing masks are mandated, then
would there be any point in getting the annual flu vaccine?

And yet it's promoted more than ever. Why.

Expect greater numbers of cases as people get injected with the annual flu toxins.

From NIH: "Examining non-influenza viruses specifically, the odds of both coronavirus and human metapneumovirus in vaccinated individuals were significantly higher when compared to unvaccinated individuals (OR = 1.36 and 1.51, respectively) (Table 5)".

This was done before the induced panic, but presumably using a coronavirus in general.
If they inject poisons, increasing the number of cases, then they can keep the control going on longer before people revolt.

But of more interest is look at the numbers in Table 5.
Would you conclude vaccines prevent disease? While the numbers are significant, still, 37% vs. 27% of not catching any of the viruses is a little, shall we say, revealing? Influenza vaccine is "supposed" to prevent influenza, right? Guess only slightly. There still is a 31% chance of getting it verses 44% if you weren't vaccinated. Looking at it another way, you have a 56% of not getting the flu if you don't inject the poisons into your body! Wonder what percentage it is that you'll have a bad reaction from the known poisions intentionally injected? Don't see how that large risk is worth a 13% maybe improvement in not getting the flu.

If you intentionally allow them to inject known toxic substances into your body, actions known to maim and kill others in the past, can you with a good conscience ask God to protect you?
Should He?

Eating a diet of nuts, grains, fresh fruits and vegetables prepared in a simple manner has no risks, and a large benefit.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 10/26/20 05:36 PM

You are probably right concerning the "cherry picked" comparisons.
The point is -- the predictions of the scientists who were saying 1/4 or more Swedes would die (some predicted a much higher percentage) if they didn't lock down, most definitely did NOT come true. Sweden did NOT prove a great disaster would happen if a country didn't shut down and make everyone wear masks. They proved there really wasn't much difference between those that locked down and those that didn't.

The whole story of "millions of lives will be saved if we just wear masks" is a bunch of nonsense.

Healthy life style habits are the most effective means to stay healthy.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 12/04/20 05:31 PM

I just became aware of how they can say how effective measures are:

Predict 50 Billion people would die.
Force them to wear a diaper on their face.
Not many die.
Declare the measures a success since not that many died!
Go around saying how we saved 49.99 Billion people.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 12/04/20 05:35 PM

A vaccine can even be effective if it doesn?t prevent infection.
--Thomas Curwen

Staff writer comment on July 30, 2020 LA Times

Those coronavirus vaccines leading the race? Don?t ditch the masks quite yet

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 12/05/20 02:04 PM

You are probably right concerning the "cherry picked" comparisons.
The point is -- the predictions of the scientists who were saying 1/4 or more Swedes would die (some predicted a much higher percentage) if they didn't lock down, most definitely did NOT come true. Sweden did NOT prove a great disaster would happen if a country didn't shut down and make everyone wear masks. They proved there really wasn't much difference between those that locked down and those that didn't.

The whole story of "millions of lives will be saved if we just wear masks" is a bunch of nonsense.

Healthy life style habits are the most effective means to stay healthy.

I have to agree, we are talking with those who had the virus, and for the majority it was nothing but the flu or a bad cold. Only the ones with already weakened immune system really need to stay quarantined or locked down to keep from what could be a danger.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 12/08/20 08:50 PM

A 90 year old lady in the UK was the very first person to take the vaccine.

It will be interesting to see how she does in the weeks to follow leading up to the second dosage three weeks from now.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 12/10/20 08:02 PM

Actually she isn't the first to take the vaccine. Maybe the first to get the "released to the public" vaccine. There have been "trial shots" before this.

I guess if one believes that just because two people died after receiving the Pfiers trial vaccine and four other people who didn't get the vaccine also died during that time period, therefore the vaccine is perfectly safe????

And if one believes just because a 90 year old doesn't die within days after receiving the vaccine but dies several months later, since a lot of 90 year olds that didn't get the vaccine will also die with a year or so in the same time period, therefore the vaccine is perfectly safe?

Vaccines get their "perfectly safe" status simply because, in most cases serious adverse effects are not manifested in a dramatic, immediate way. Thus unmistakable evidence that it is connected to the shot is denied. When effects manifest themselves days or months later they can be passed off as resulting from other causes and considered as just coincidental.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 12/11/20 03:25 PM

What they test for, is to make sure it doesn't kill you too fast. At least in the past, they didn't want a vaccine that would kill people. That's why they test for safety first, before effectiveness. If too many died, no one would buy their snake oil.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 12/11/20 03:55 PM

The first COVID-19 vaccines won?t end the U.S. crisis right away

Vaccines aren?t always effective in everyone: Over the past decade, for example, seasonal flu vaccines have been effective in from 20% to 60% of people who get them.

AstraZeneca, Pfizer and Moderna say early trial data suggests their vaccine candidates are about 90% or more effective. But those rates could change by the time the studies end.

Also, the definition of ?effective? can vary.

Rather than prevent infection entirely, the first COVID-19 vaccines might only prevent illness. Vaccinated people might still be able to contract and transmit the virus, another reason experts say masks will remain crucial for some time.

Another important aspect of vaccines: They can take awhile to work.

The first shot of a COVID-19 vaccine might bring about a degree of protection within a couple of weeks, meaning people who get infected might not get as sick as they otherwise would. But full protection could take up to two weeks after the second shot ? or about six weeks after the first shot, said Deborah Fuller, a vaccine expert at the University of Washington.

Depending on whether the virus mutates in coming years and how long the vaccine?s protection lasts, booster shots later on may also be necessary, said Dr. Edward Belongia, a vaccine researcher with the Marshfield Clinic Research Institute in Wisconsin.

Aren't always effective.
Kind of negates the disease theory, don't you think?
Either they work or don't work. Sounds like they don't.
Take the risks of the vaccine for a possible 20% suggested maybe benefit?

Trial data confirms suggests 90% effective?!

Critical thinkers would ask, effective at what?

Effectiveness can "vary"? Really?!
'Son, you're quite effective at math... Well, at least 20% of the time, ...err, well at least coming close to some of the actual answers 20% of the time....err, well at least you wrote something on the paper.'

Vaccines don't prevent infection.
And that my friends, is a very true statement!
How come in the past they showed propagandized us in school how a single vaccination shot would cause our immune system to always kick in and prevent disease? Then it was only a certain percentage of the people, then you needed boosters, and now they freely admit it doesn't even prevent infection.
Infection, illness, disease. Did double-speak, newspeak, infect all the news sites and change the meanings of words?

So there you have it.
A vaccine that:
carries serious side effects
only suggests at some ambiguous varying "effectiveness"
doesn't prevent illness
still allows you to contract the disease
still allows you to transmit the disease
still requires you to wear masks which have been scientifically shown to be non-effective in preventing disease
takes a month and a half to give you a varying degree of ambiguous "effectiveness"
and requires you to keep taking it year year or month after month.

Would you take that?!
Why would you take that?

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 12/13/20 06:16 AM

A lot of people will take it because if they don't they would lose their jobs and the privilege to mingle with society.
Right now is Christmas season (I know you don't celebrate Christmas but for a lot of people it's a big holiday.) So what is happening now?
A big "popup" appears on my computer ever so often saying,
ALL INDOOR AND OUTDOOR GATHERINGS ARE PROHIBITED.
No parties, no friends, not even family gatherings (if family members live in different households) are allowed.
People are upset!!! Disobedience could cost each person $1000.
Oh -- but all this will supposedly end when the vaccine does it's miracle
= === (which you just showed won't happen) ==but people are being programed to think all problems will be resolved with the vaccine.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 12/13/20 06:46 AM

Vaccine tampers with the DNA of life.
Conscience in the current Crisis

Whereas the previous vaccines introduced a minuscule part of a disease to trigger the body?s immune response, they weren?t as invasive as this new technology. These new vaccines advance further than before, with both DNA and RNA vaccines entering into the cell. To put it in simple terms, the RNA vaccine enters the cell through the lipid layer and provides the information for the assembly of the spike protein that will protect the cell. The DNA vaccine enters the nucleus where it is transcribed into mRNA, which exits into the cytoplasm and then performs the same process as the RNA vaccine.

This form of vaccination is unlike any other previous vaccine....the realities of the development of the COVID-19 vaccine are shrouded in mystery, hidden behind patents, and thus not open for public investigation. The argument of the ?greater good? is not sufficient for us to trust these new medical technologies. ..
The question now is whose laws will I subscribe to? God?s natural law written in my DNA or a DNA-loaded vaccine whose contribution to the delicate symphony of life could be discordant and dishonoring to His original intent?

So the
vaccine is actually a bundle of genetic instructions that supposedly teach cells how to create proteins in order for your body to learn how to defend against the actual viruses. The question still remains, will the immune system figure out correctly what the instructions are telling it to do, or will the data upset the finely tuned balance of our cells?

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 12/17/20 01:53 AM

A health worker in Alaska experienced a ?serious reaction? and was subsequently hospitalized after receiving a dose of Pfizer?s coronavirus vaccine, which the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved last week, according to reports.

This month, Britain?s National Health Service (NHS) confirmed that it was providing ?resuscitation facilities? in vaccination centers following reports of two individuals experiencing anaphylactic reactions after receiving the vaccine.

?Resuscitation facilities should be available at all times for all vaccinations. Vaccination should only be carried out in facilities where resuscitation measures are available,? the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) said, offering ?precautionary advice.?

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 12/26/20 01:18 AM

The push is on---
to get everyone vaccinated with this totally new, largely untested, experimental vaccine in as fast a time as possible.
Government may not mandate you get the shot (at least not directly) BUT indirectly
The shops
The businesses
The recreation centers
The transportation systems
ETC, ETC very likely will close their doors to everyone who refuses.

Seems to be a blue print for prophetic controls in the future.

THE TIME IS HERE when we need to trust fully and completely in our Savior.
What this year has taught us, is that earthly things can be taken away quite easily and quickly by earthly powers.

Psalms 118:8 It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.
118:9 It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in princes.

Psalms 146:3 Put not your trust in princes, or in any human being, in them there is no help.
146:4 [They may make big speeches today But soon] they stop breathing, return to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish.
146:5 Happy is the person that trusts in the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the LORD his God:
146:6 Which made heaven, and earth, the sea, and all that therein is: He keeps truth for ever:

The following link is a study on vaccinations --
Vaccinated vs unvaccinated children

Not really safe to put ones trust in vaccinations ---

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 12/26/20 11:07 PM

They are saying that those with adverse reactions to taking vaccines shouldn't take the vaccine.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 12/28/20 08:03 PM

Here is a very revealing interview with Dr Paul Thomas.

https://youtu.be/XCkOv7pVVEI

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 01/01/21 01:36 AM

They are saying that those with adverse reactions to taking vaccines shouldn't take the vaccine.

That'd be me. I have a very adverse reaction towards others forcing me to cause harm to my body.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 01/01/21 01:55 AM

The following link is a study on vaccinations --
Vaccinated vs unvaccinated children

Here is a very revealing interview with Dr Paul Thomas.

https://youtu.be/XCkOv7pVVEI

Good finds!

Here's the paper of the first:
https://www.oatext.com/Pilot-compar...inated-6-to-12-year-old-U-S-children.php

Given the idea that vaccines don't work, how does one explain that it appears getting vaccinated reduces chances of chickenpox? Still, the numbers are low for either 32 (7.9%) vaccinated, 66 (25.3%), not vaccinated.

But then hearing Dr. Paul Thomas, one must be very careful or they'll deceive you. I presumed in tests, that the placebo was something inert. False assumption. I can see how they could justify it. Give both groups the same toxic concoction except the one with the RNA in it. Reasonable, but then there should be a third group for the control. Poor test design, but then we know that with covid vaccines. They never intended to prevent disease, just reduce symptoms.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 01/01/21 02:32 AM

Free jab in the eye.
Free jab in the arm.

It's free!!!!

The COVID-19 vaccine itself is free to all Americans

Except it's not.
"However, providers will be able to bill you an administrative fee for giving the shot to patients"

Expect your taxes to go up, too!

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 01/02/21 02:35 PM

Well the people are fighting over a place in line...

https://www.winknews.com/2020/12/30...ncerns-frustration-with-vaccine-rollout/

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 01/03/21 11:03 PM

Part of the plan is to create this transitory hope.
Imagine how the x-box (or whatever) release was. Limit supply, hype up the release, and everyone fights over it.

Make no Mistake - This is Genocide

Ask The Experts (Covid-19 Vaccine) - Now Banned on YouTube and Facebook

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 01/04/21 01:40 AM

When people deny that there is a serious disease they tend to lose credibility.
That is too bad, because a lot of the warnings they give need to be heard.

Scientists first identified a human coronavirus in 1965 -- there are actually several different strains that have been around for some time. They do cause flu like symptoms and they can mutate.

Remember there is a P4 laboratory in the Wuhan Institute of Virology in Wuhan.
Wuhan is home to the world?s leading coronavirus research facility. It was also the first city to experience this "covid-19" outbreak.
Interesting that a coronavirus disease breaks out right beside the world's leading laboratory, working with the coronavirus?

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 01/09/21 07:21 AM

When people deny that there is a serious disease they tend to lose credibility.
That is too bad, because a lot of the warnings they give need to be heard.

Scientists first identified a human coronavirus in 1965 -- there are actually several different strains that have been around for some time. They do cause flu like symptoms and they can mutate.

Remember there is a P4 laboratory in the Wuhan Institute of Virology in Wuhan.
Wuhan is home to the world?s leading coronavirus research facility. It was also the first city to experience this "covid-19" outbreak.
Interesting that a coronavirus disease breaks out right beside the world's leading laboratory, working with the coronavirus?

It is also, interesting that Wuhan is no longer under lockdown and is back to business as usual. In fact, China?s economy was the first to recover...

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 01/09/21 11:17 AM

To know why Wuhan healed so quickly, and why Shanghai, Beijing, etc. never had an epidemic, follow this link:

https://www.sott.net/article/430167-Tons-of-vitamin-C-to-Wuhan

Note the date of publication for that article. I'll try to include an image from it dated to about mid-February 2020. (See below.)

[Linked Image]

In case it gets too much attention and "disappears," you might even like to save it or print it. Note also that the article includes links to further research/support for the vitamin C therapy.

Of course, it just wouldn't do for the public to know that vitamin C was more effective than patented drugs or vaccines, would it? Since the mainstream media outlets are all supported (consider the ads) by the pharmaceutical companies, it just wouldn't do to let people know the truth, would it?

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 01/09/21 06:16 PM

Doctors in America have found numerous ways to stop a c-19 infection from becoming serious, but all that is censored (as we see also in your concern that the benefits of Vit.C therapy will disappear).

Vitamin D is also very important (especially in our northern countries with it's short, cold winter days)"
vitamin D deficiency was found in 97% of severely ill patients who required ICU admission.

Medpage Today suggests:
"Identifying and eradicating vitamin D deficiency with early and aggressive supplementation in COVID-19 has the potential to save thousands of lives and should be one of our highest public health priorities."

There are other nutrients and trace metals like Zinc, in which adequate levels to resist C-19 is very important.

Our God given immune system can be our best defense! Nutrient deficiency is the biggest problem.
So yes, getting our levels of nutrients in our bodies up to good levels is important!

As a life habit we all need to stop dining on "fast foods" empty calories and high fat and sugar so popular in our society today (especially in America).
Instead we need to try to get back to a basic fruits, vegetables and whole foods diet, preferably organically grown where ever possible.
God gave us instructions through EGW for a reason.

Careful supplementation definitely has its place.

And don't forget the benefits of hydrotherapy.
Hydrotherapy was a huge life saver back in the 1918 flu.

As far as China "success" rate --
I have huge suspicions concerning their accuracy. Remember, it is well known they punished their doctors who had the courage to report to the world about the outbreak. There is evidence they suppressed death tolls, and hid initial evidence of human transmission. There are reports of Wuhan doctors being threatened with spying charges that carry the death penalty if they discuss the outbreak with outsiders. In other words -- there is something disturbing about all this.

The disease is being used for a more fearsome agenda -- there is a much bigger picture to all this.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 01/10/21 04:07 AM

Of course if the Pope says the "vaccine" is a good and "moral" thing, it must be true!

https://nypost.com/2021/01/09/pope-francis-books-covid-shot-calls-it-everyones-moral-duty/

"Pope Francis books COVID-19 shot, calls it everyone?s moral duty"

"Pope Francis said Saturday he will get a COVID-19 vaccination and declared it everyone?s moral obligation to get one.

"I believe that ethically everyone should take the vaccine," the pontiff told Italy?s Canale 5 TV station. "It is an ethical choice because you are gambling with your health, with your life, but you are also gambling with the lives of others."

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 01/12/21 12:44 PM

We don't plan on taking the vaccine, but are taking Vitamin C, D, and Zinc supplements instead, as well as eating food that contains these vitamins, etc.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 01/13/21 01:01 AM

Of course if the Pope says the "vaccine" is a good and "moral" thing, it must be true!

The pope and those Adventists.

The church lets its members down. We stand alone.

https://www.adventistreview.org/why-vaccination-can-help-in-the-fight-against-the-novel-coronavirus

"However, experts in vaccine safety who have studied the new COVID-19 vaccines find that they are safe and effective, "

What experts? The CDC so-called "experts"?

"We trust the FDA and CDC to guide us"

In CDC we trust.

"The information available suggests the first set of vaccines available are the safest and most effective in vaccine development history. "

If something "suggests", that means it's, science, right?
Oh, and the information "available". As in not tested!
Find one study, just one study that shows vaccines prevent disease.

"We have scientific evidence that vaccines have protected individuals and populations? health and safety"

Why not list them? Or is it because the CDC, in whom we trust, says the only available information suggests so?

"The Bible says that human bodies are the Lord?s temple, and they are tasked with protecting them."

So what right do we have of putting poison, which has not been shown beneficial, into the Lord's temple, thus contaminating it, possibly permanently? And who is being affected by this virus? Is it the ones who have abused and NOT protected the body temple?

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 01/13/21 03:10 PM

This is part of the fulfillment of Ezekiel chapter 8. Our leaders are on the porch steps, facing the East (Biblical symbol for political powers), worshiping the sun (antichrist = anything against Christ; i.e. a false savior), with their backs to the sanctuary.

This is why they so readily closed our churches on account of the pandemic of fear--a pandemic against which true Christians should be steeled by the likes of Psalm 91, John 14, and many, many other passages--"for God hath not given us the spirit of fear."

Their judgment, predicted in Ezekiel 9, is unenviable.

Green Cochoa.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 01/14/21 12:48 AM

Is the worst still ahead?
If they end up passing stipulations that no one without the vaccine can participate in any social or public gatherings --
If that mandate is put in place, I am 99.9% sure the church will mandate it as well.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 01/15/21 03:18 PM

Is the worst still ahead?
If they end up passing stipulations that no one without the vaccine can participate in any social or public gatherings --
If that mandate is put in place, I am 99.9% sure the church will mandate it as well.

If such an order is given and the church follows, will our only option be home churches? Would that be a rebellious act or an act of faith?
"Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God." Romans 13:1
"Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men." Acts 5:29

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 01/15/21 07:07 PM

Here Walter Veith gives an excellent in depth analysis of the Covid vaccine!
https://youtu.be/h7mR3G3_0zQ

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 01/17/21 04:14 PM

First it's forced masks.
Then it's forced vaccines.
Now everyone is getting used to being forced.
So forced sunday worship of the earth comes easily.
Individuality must be destroyed.
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
You as an individual are an automaton, to serve the force.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 01/21/21 04:06 AM

Is the vaccine safe for older people?

Facebook video by a person who works in a nursing home
"Knowing what I know, and seeing what I see, I cannot keep silent" .....

It's about the vaccine. Fb Joyce Choe put this on fb and added video of adventist nursing home. Here is what Joyce said.

Our People Are Dying

I am sharing two related things here.

The first is an article about The Commons nursing home in Albany, Ny. The Commons did very well for their residents throughout the pandemic. For the entire year of 2020, there were ZERO Corona related deaths at the nursing home!

That is, until December 29.

December 29 was the day that the home began to have covid related deaths. It also marked the 7th day after 80% of residents had undergone COVID vaccinations.At the time the article was written (January 10th of this year), 24 of the residents had died due to COVID.

The second thing I?m sharing is a FB video by a fellow Adventist who works as a certified nursing assistant in a nursing home.

Since the vaccines were distributed, he is seeing residents who had been able to walk prior to the vaccines, no longer able to walk, those who were able to talk before are no longer able to talk, and despite having ZERO deaths due to COVID for all of 2020, they now had 14 deaths?and more dying every day.

?Our people are DYING and no one is talking about why?, he says. Instead, they are ascribing it to a ?super spreader? and making plans for the second dose.

There are some who will watch and say he may not be a credible source. Perhaps. After all, just as in Norway and New York, where there are reports of elderly dying after vaccinations, there is no way to really prove that the vaccines are associated with these deaths. Perhaps these elderly people were already so weak that they were about to die anyways. Perhaps it?s all a coincidence.

Perhaps it is. But if it was my mother or father that was in his care, I would appreciate knowing about his concerns. I am sharing the video because I really admire the courage of this brother to risk his career and reputation to share his concerns for the people he cares for. I hope his efforts will not be in vain.

Reference
http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archive...ts-for-coronavirus-and-the-deaths-begin/

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/d...lderly-die-after-receiving-covid-vaccine

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 01/23/21 04:12 AM

Walter Veith's indepth study of the vaccine
"What's Up Prof" #46" was censored and removed from U-tube.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 01/25/21 03:13 PM

December 29 was the day that the home began to have covid related deaths. It also marked the 7th day after 80% of residents had undergone COVID vaccinations.

Interesting. According to the VAERS database, most people who die from vaccinations, do so within the first 3 days.

Some say this vaccine is a way to eliminate the old. Nursing homes seem an extra hotbed for covid despite drastic measures to stop(?) it.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 01/25/21 03:16 PM

Walter Veith's indepth study of the vaccine
"What's Up Prof" #46" was censored and removed from U-tube.

Yep, and I thought he did a careful even analysis without saying either way.
But utube is a private media and they have a right. Wonder how it would work out if someone created a site and banned all pro-poison videos?

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 02/12/21 10:20 PM

We don't plan on taking the vaccine, but are taking Vitamin C, D, and Zinc supplements instead, as well as eating food that contains these vitamins, etc.

Yes, my wife is doing the same for us, and our medical people say those who are going on ventilators show a pattern of lack of Vitamin D.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 02/15/21 09:05 PM

Do vaccines prevent disease?

Not according to science.
At least they say not all vaccines.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7058279/
Vaccines vary in their protective properties [1,2], and although some completely block infection, others only prevent disease symptoms but not infection or onward transmission.

Leakiness allows pathogen populations to persist even at high levels of vaccination coverage [4], and reduced mortality of vaccinated individuals can lengthen their infectious period and hence promote the evolution of increased pathogen virulence [5].

Therefore, I'm doing my part by NOT getting vaccinated and help stop pathogen virulence! wink

Their conclusion promotes the viral load and reduced symptoms propaganda being used with masks. But look at the bottom notes where they had to resubmit their paper and several questions raised. One should carefully analyze their experimental design.

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/...ple-may-still-be-able-to-spread-covid-19
Take meningitis as an example.
In one study of university students in the United Kingdom, the vaccine had no effect on the proportion of people harbouring the pathogen four weeks later.

It's also possible to be infected with pertussis, hepatitis B, mumps, and (often, but not always) influenza, regardless of whether you have been vaccinated

What type of immunity do the Covid-19 vaccines provide?
"In a nutshell we don't know, because they?re too new," says Neal.
But we sure can pass laws and force people to do our opinions!

Oxford-AstraZeneca
Back in July last year,
It found that while the monkeys were protected from serious illness, it did not prevent them from becoming infected with Covid-19 in the first place. Vaccinated monkeys were as likely to become infected as the unvaccinated ones, though they did have fewer viral particles in their lungs than the unvaccinated group.
Catch that? Fewer particles. How many does it take to infect someone?

The authors noted that their results suggested that the vaccine might not prevent the transmission of the virus, "however, it could significantly reduce illness".

Interesting things must be done to keep alive the idea that the king does have new clothes.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-55784199
"People who have received a Covid-19 vaccine could still pass the virus on to others and should continue following lockdown rules, England's deputy chief medical officer has warned."

Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
No!
Why?
It won't protect you.
It won't protect others.
You'll still get sick.
You'll still spread it.
It's not a vaccine.
It's an experimental biological agent messing around with RNA causing your cells to manufacture proteins.

"In a nutshell we don't know"

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 02/22/21 03:01 AM

Robert Kennedy Jr.

Vaccination does not protect people

Gives an interesting talk --
People who got the diseases, like chicken pox. measles, etc. during childhood actually live LONGER than people who got the vaccine and not the disease.
Real immunity comes from the disease not from the vaccines.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 03/08/21 03:42 AM

Here's another scary report about the C-19 vac

Quoting

Scientists at Sloan Kettering discover mRNA inactivates tumor-suppressing proteins, meaning it can promote cancer.

By S.D.Wells, Natural News (Mar. 3, 2021)

"Anyone who is scared to death of the Covid vaccines is pro-science rather than anti-science, because the science shows the mRNA technology is very dangerous, especially concerning proteins that fuel cancer tumors. Let?s say that again: Science shows mRNA technology can fuel cancer tumor growth.

"The information carrying molecule, messenger RNA, can instruct human cells ultimately in the same way as cancer drivers, playing a major role in causing cancer to thrive while inactivating natural tumor-suppressing proteins the human body creates to save you from cancer.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 03/12/21 04:27 PM

Has anyone heard of a vaccine passport being put forward for approval?

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 03/13/21 03:46 PM

I don't know if it's actually being put forward for approval yet, but it is definitely being discussed as a possibility.

Canadian talk CBC on vaccine passport

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 03/18/21 03:07 AM

WOW!!!

We are wonderfully made by God!!!!

BUT these vaccines destroy the marvelous system God put in us.

In the video a vaccine specialist predicts a global immunity catastrophe due to the vaccine.

https://thehighwire.com/videos/a-coming-covid-catastrophe/

World renown vaccine specialist, Geert Vanden Bossche, gave a groundbreaking interview this week risking his reputation and his career by bravely speaking out against administration of #Covid19 vaccines. In what may be one of the most important stories ever covered by The Highwire, the vaccine developer shared his extreme concerns about these vaccines in particular and why we may be on track to creating a global immunity catastrophe.

A must watch -- its rather long but the further in it gets the more detailed of the dangers it reveals.

https://thehighwire.com/videos/a-coming-covid-catastrophe/

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 03/19/21 11:02 PM

They are a bit much, but there was some issue with the vaccine in Europe, although now they say its all fine... https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/18/europe/ema-astrazeneca-vaccine-blood-clots-decision-intl/index.html

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 03/20/21 12:58 AM

Listening to the vaccine specialist, he says the vaccine does what it was programed to do. It builds the antibodies to resist the PRESENT strain of Covid.
His concern was not some possible side affects, like blood clots, which some people might experience.
His concern is that the vaccine is a Biological Disaster in another sense.
The way the situation is being handled (vaccinating millions during a pandemic) will build super covid strains that will be many times more deadly than what has ever been, and those implanted antibodies actually pushes our natural immune system aside, while the foreign antibodies implanted in the body take over (only remember it can only handle a specific strain) while your diversified immune system is pushed aside.

You'll have to listen to the tape as I'm only scratching the surface of what was presented.

Listening brought a quote to mind:

"Satan has control of all whom God does not especially guard. He will favor and prosper some in order to further his own designs, and he will bring trouble upon others and lead men to believe that it is God who is afflicting them.
While appearing to the children of men as a great physician who can heal all their maladies, he will bring disease and disaster, until populous cities are reduced to ruin and desolation.{GC 589.2}

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 03/26/21 03:58 PM

I haven't had a chance to watch it yet, but wasn't it Veith several videos back or someone else who was going over reports showing how certain countries were going to have a greatly reduced population in a few years?

We must prevent global warming. We must reduce the population.
Go ahead everyone, take the vaccine, so I can enjoy reduced traffic!
Pitiful.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 03/31/21 11:00 PM

Walter Veith to Vax or not to Vax
Yes, some of the thoughts are included in his reports.

"You get what you accept" -- quite a statement.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 04/07/21 03:33 AM

Are masks doing harm under the pretense of "saving lives"???
Some masks are toxic

cbc.ca news March 26, 2021

"Radio-Canada has obtained documents showing Health Canada warned of the potential for "early pulmonary toxicity" from the SNN200642 masks which are made in China..
Some daycare educators had been suspicious of these grey and blue masks for a while because they felt like they were swallowing cat hair while wearing them...
Health Canada conducted a preliminary risk assessment which revealed a potential for early lung damage associated with inhalation of microscopic graphene particles. Graphene is a strong, very thin material that is used in fabrication, but it can be harmful to lungs when inhaled and can cause long-term health problems."

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 04/08/21 01:24 AM

Well -- they found toxic substances in masks, but now they are finding WORMS -- "nanotech worms" in masks all over the world!

Just one site out of many:

Nonotech worms in masks

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 04/14/21 09:43 AM

I'd be cautious about the worms. It looked like they "moved". But a number of things could be causing that. Humidity, air currents...

I'd be more concerned about loose fragments that could be inhaled.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 04/16/21 11:07 AM

Well -- they found toxic substances in masks, but now they are finding WORMS -- "nanotech worms" in masks all over the world!

Just one site out of many:

Nonotech worms in masks

It looks like your ?Nonotech worms in masks? link is inactive.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 05/24/21 06:23 AM

Connecticu government secretly tell..., but with holds information from public

"Connecticut admits covid vaccines contain spike proteins, then claims they are harmless even while the Salk Institute confirms they can be deadly.....spike protein alone can damage vascular endothelial cells by downregulating ACE2 and consequently inhibiting mitochondrial function.?

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 05/26/21 01:29 PM

If you are still on FaceBook, check out this excellent video on the hazards of the experimental vaccine. https://www.facebook.com/donreid68/videos/10159477167268586/

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 05/27/21 09:35 PM

What's the title of the video?

Here's another one:
TALK ABOUT COVID-19, mRNA BIOWEAPON, IVERMECTIN, & THE IMPORTANCE OF VITAMIN D [2021-03-24] - DR. RYAN COLE
https://www.brighteon.com/c6dbe680-2c85-4cc9-8588-687be5f228be

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 07/19/21 09:20 PM

Can you spot the misinformation?

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/16/covid-deaths-on-the-rise-again-after-weeks-of-decline-cdc-says.html

"Deaths from the coronavirus are increasing again as the delta variant rips through unvaccinated pockets of the country, the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Friday."

Ummm, does that mean the regular virus doesn't affect the unvaccinated, but only the variant does? Very odd. Better look for more details.

"After weeks of declines, seven-day average daily deaths have increased by 26% to 211 per day,"

The sky is falling, the sky is falling, run for the hills!

Wait. 211 per day? What was it before?
At least they were honest enough to give the graph.
Notice they claimed over 2000 daily deaths in April, 2020, then a drop towards July of about 500, then the mask mandate went into effect at which point the number of deaths skyrocketed to above 1000 and never dropped again to the levels before the mask mandates until recently (they don't tell you that). Then in January 2021, almost 3,500 deaths, then mask mandates eased and it's dropped ever since. And they now say it like the sky is falling at 200 deaths?!

"Current rates of asymptomatic breakthrough infections are largely unknown after the CDC decided to count only the breakthrough cases that resulted in hospitalization or death. That move was criticized by health experts worldwide."

Catch that? Can anyone say, "polio"? Change the disease determination once the vaccinations come out.

"Of the cases documented by the CDC, about 75% of breakthrough cases that resulted in hospitalization or death occurred in people over the age of 65."

Ummm, what was the probability of people dying over 65 before the vaccine?

Talk about misinformation...

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 07/19/21 09:32 PM

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/13/cov...tion-rates-as-delta-variant-spreads.html

"More and more U.S. counties with low vaccination rates are starting see Covid cases climb"

Notice "counties", not "people". No information given on the case specifics.

Notice the weasel words on the map:
"Low vaccination rate, elevated case count
40%+ vaccinated or below case count threshold"

In other words, suppose they mapped data of elevated case count and vaccinated. Would that be the opposite? Not necessarily, but neither one would show a true picture. Spot the misinformation.

Quite interesting that a new strain would only target the unvaccinated and the original virus that the vaccination that was supposed to target doesn't just "rip" through the unvaccinated communities.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 07/22/21 01:47 PM

That link doesn't work.
Originally Posted by kland

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/13/cov...tion-rates-as-delta-variant-spreads.html

"More and more U.S. counties with low vaccination rates are starting see Covid cases climb"

Notice "counties", not "people". No information given on the case specifics.

Notice the weasel words on the map:
"Low vaccination rate, elevated case count
40%+ vaccinated or below case count threshold"

In other words, suppose they mapped data of elevated case count and vaccinated. Would that be the opposite? Not necessarily, but neither one would show a true picture. Spot the misinformation.

Quite interesting that a new strain would only target the unvaccinated and the original virus that the vaccination that was supposed to target doesn't just "rip" through the unvaccinated communities.

Posted By: Will

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 07/22/21 05:50 PM

I think the reason the page couldn't be found is that its not complete, maybe a formatting issue, but I did find the article and used a web based tool to make the url smaller.
Heres the title of the article Kland waws referring to , and the smaller url below it:

Here?s a map showing where low vaccination rates meet high case counts as U.S. Covid infections surge

https://tinyurl.com/36trynrh

God Bless,
Will

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 07/23/21 08:22 PM

The link still or at least now is working for me.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 07/23/21 09:02 PM

Its working for me now as well, it wasn't yesterday. Good info Kland!

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 07/25/21 10:48 PM

Must have been an site issue, but is obviously working now.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 07/28/21 09:42 PM

How is evolution possible?
(By "evolution", I mean, genetic change over time)

From the NIH themselves, we find the definition:
Evolution Requires Reproduction, Variation, and Selective Pressure

1. Systems must reproduce.
2. Systems must have variations.
3. There must be selective pressure.

Viruses reproduce.
Viruses have variations.

The selection pressure man applies to them is vaccines, provided one assumes vaccines prevent reproduction. So a guaranteed way to create virus variants is to attempt to vaccinate most people. The more extreme the selection pressure, the faster the variants will reproduce.

And if vaccines don't prevent reproduction, could the type of vaccine lead to recombining of wild RNA with whatever is in the "vaccine"?

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 07/28/21 09:49 PM

Evolution caused by extreme events

The evolution of organisms in contemporary time is typically viewed as a gradual and incremental process that results from genetic change, environmental perturbation or both. However, contemporary environments occasionally experience strong perturbations such as heat waves, floods, hurricanes, droughts and pest outbreaks. These extreme events set up strong selection pressures on organisms, and are small-scale analogues of the dramatic changes documented in the fossil record.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 08/05/21 03:45 PM

Signs of C0V1D Injection Failure
Getting the shot will not keep you from getting C0V1D

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 08/05/21 07:39 PM

Signs of C0V1D Injection Failure
Getting the shot will not keep you from getting C0V1D

Not only that, but now your immune system is compromised and variants will affect those who have taken the experimental shot. A study found here:
SARS-CoV-2 Lambda variant exhibits higher infectivity and immune resistance explains it, one of the very interesting highlights which is also noted in this study is " Lambda S is more susceptible to an infection-enhancing antibody" which is what the shot is actually inducing in the body is basically an infection ehnancing response. What does that mean, well the narrative will be spun to state that the unvaxced are to blame. Brothers an Sisters, while we may have disagreed, agreeed to disagree on topics and such and I've learned a lot and have not forgotten any of you, we are in the closing of earths history as we see spiritual wickedness in high places emboldened to display such evil.

God Bless,
Will

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 08/11/21 10:06 PM

Fully vaccinated people who get a breakthrough infection can transmit the virus, CDC director says
August 5, 2021

?Our vaccines are working exceptionally well,? Walensky told CNN?s Wolf Blitzer in reference to fully vaccinated people who get breakthrough infections. ?They continue to work well for Delta, with regard to severe illness and death ? they prevent it. But what they can't do anymore is prevent transmission.?

Hmm.... They work exceptionally well, they just don't prevent disease nor prevent transmission.

Now tell me why I would want to get the experimental gene therapy product?

CDC provided data last week that showed how fully vaccinated people who get a breakthrough infection can carry essentially that same amount of virus as an unvaccinated person, allowing them to transmit the virus just like an unvaccinated person can.

No difference between vaccinated and unvaccinated.
Other than the risk of severe life threatening, or permanent disability, or death...
3,000 - 5,000 each month starting in January vs only a couple hundred previously per month according to wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html

In this article, they clarified it saying only if you get the infection after being vaccinated do you spread it. However, other places have said otherwise. And what about preventing infection itself? She says it doesn't. So if it doesn't prevent infection, (especially if you cannot know you you are infected!), then it doesn't prevent transmission.

Next headline on cnn said, "FDA could lay out a national strategy for Covid-19 booster shots in early September".

Why do you need two shots? Because the first one didn't work. Now the first 2 didn't work.

Question: How many injections will you accept before you call it hogwash?

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 08/18/21 01:04 PM

The thing is, its not about the vaccine as that is not the real issue, its the mechanisms of control being put in place and the use of what can only be called propaganda to terrorize the people to follow their agenda, very close to the methods used in Nazi Germany...https://alphahistory.com/nazigermany/extending-nazi-control/

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 09/08/21 05:04 PM

Rumors of depopulation?
False?
Not impossible:

HCG Found in WHO Tetanus Vaccine in Kenya Raises Concern in the Developing World
In 1993, WHO announced a ?birth-control vaccine? for ?family planning?. Published research shows that by 1976 WHO researchers had conjugated tetanus toxoid (TT) with human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) producing a ?birth-control? vaccine.

While it is impossible to be certain how the βhCG got into the Kenya vaccine vials testing positive for it, the WHO?s deep history of research on antifertility vaccines con- jugating βhCG with TT (and other pathogens), in our opinion, makes the WHO itself the most plausible source of the βhCG conjugate found in samples of ?tetanus? vaccine being used in Kenya in 2014. Moreover, given that all vaccine manufacturers and vaccine testing laboratories must be WHO certified, their responsibility for whatever has happened in the Kenyan immunization program can hardly be overemphasized.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 09/13/21 04:26 PM

Received this e-mail from a restaurant located in British Columbia.

The "no man can buy or sell except" you receive and accept a government mandate practice run has begun.

Will the Sunday mandate (under the cloak of the common good regarding climate) be far behind?

September 13, 2021
By order of the Provincial Health Officer (PHO), proof of vaccination is required to access the Old Surrey Restaurant starting September 13.

September 13: Partially vaccinated

By September 13, you must be partially vaccinated to access some events, services and businesses. You're partially vaccinated with 1 dose.

October 24: Fully vaccinated

By October 24, you must be fully vaccinated to access some events, services and businesses. You're fully vaccinated with 2 doses.

THE FORCE Tactics to get everyone jabbed FAST (before the full evil of the long term effects of the experimental vax are recognized) is beginning. Businesses who fail to demand vaccine proof before admitting people into their business will face heavy fines.

And no, it's not just in BC, in America, Biden, in speeches just this month has been pushing for curtailment of basic privileges to unjabbed, as well -- "he is loosing patience" and threatening "unconstitutional measures" to what? "protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated"?????

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 09/13/21 05:28 PM

And yet vaccinated people who become infected spread 500 times the virus particles. Never mind science....

Yes, I find it interesting that Canada and US, most likely other nations start at the same time. Isn't that interesting that the "spike" is the same everywhere.... or at least the reaction.... or is it all nations are following the same script.

Regarding businesses, individuals have a choice to succumb or resist. Same with businesses. Will they take a stand or cower under the tyranny. Will they protect their employees, or will they follow nonsensical "science" falsely called.

They will only get away with what the people allow.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 09/13/21 05:36 PM

Yes, without compliance they have no power.
That's why those seeking to gain power over the populace insist on compliance to their demands.
People comply thinking they are getting things "back to normal" by doing so, only to find out they have lost their freedom.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 09/14/21 12:29 AM

I assume you heard about the Ethics Professor who was dismissed for refusing to be vaccinated from one of the largest universities in Canada located in Ontario?

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 09/15/21 12:39 PM

Received this e-mail from a restaurant located in British Columbia.

The "no man can buy or sell except" you receive and accept a government mandate practice run has begun.

Will the Sunday mandate (under the cloak of the common good regarding climate) be far behind?

September 13, 2021
By order of the Provincial Health Officer (PHO), proof of vaccination is required to access the Old Surrey Restaurant starting September 13.

September 13: Partially vaccinated

By September 13, you must be partially vaccinated to access some events, services and businesses. You're partially vaccinated with 1 dose.

October 24: Fully vaccinated

By October 24, you must be fully vaccinated to access some events, services and businesses. You're fully vaccinated with 2 doses.

THE FORCE Tactics to get everyone jabbed FAST (before the full evil of the long term effects of the experimental vax are recognized) is beginning. Businesses who fail to demand vaccine proof before admitting people into their business will face heavy fines.

And no, it's not just in BC, in America, Biden, in speeches just this month has been pushing for curtailment of basic privileges to unjabbed, as well -- "he is loosing patience" and threatening "unconstitutional measures" to what? "protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated"?????

Yes, we have had guards here in Miami tell us we cannot come in to the store to get food unless we put a mask when we came to visit family. Most of the state is open, but the big city seems very frighthened.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 09/15/21 12:42 PM

I assume you heard about the Ethics Professor who was dismissed for refusing to be vaccinated from one of the largest universities in Canada located in Ontario?

The medical people here are getting religious exemptions so the hospitals don't fire them, and so far they have been allowed.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 09/15/21 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by Rick H
Received this e-mail from a restaurant located in British Columbia.....

September 13, 2021
By order of the Provincial Health Officer (PHO), proof of vaccination is required to access the Old Surrey Restaurant starting September 13. .....

THE FORCE Tactics to get everyone jabbed FAST (before the full evil of the long term effects of the experimental vax are recognized) is beginning. Businesses who fail to demand vaccine proof before admitting people into their business will face heavy fines.....

Yes, we have had guards here in Miami tell us we cannot come in to the store to get food unless we put a mask when we came to visit family. Most of the state is open, but the big city seems very frighthened.
Putting on a mask when getting some food, is not the real problem.
At least one can take the mask off and go on with life once your shopping is done
. BUT the vax ---- Once shot you can NOT take it out again. Whatever is in it, is in you for life.

It is this that is being FORCED into people by denying them -- jobs, shopping rights, social rights unless they take it.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 09/15/21 11:47 PM

NO PROOF OF VACCINATION IN BC CANADA no admittance into the following:

By order of the Provincial Health Officer (PHO), proof of vaccination is required to access some events, services and businesses. You must have at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine. By October 24, you must be fully vaccinated. The requirement is in place until January 31, 2022 and could be extended.

The requirement applies to all people born in 2009 or earlier (12+) and covers:

Indoor ticketed sporting events with more than 50 people
Indoor concerts, theatre, dance and symphony events with more than 50 people
Licensed restaurants and cafes and restaurants and cafes that offer table service (indoor and patio dining), including liquor tasting rooms in wineries, breweries or distilleries
Pubs, bars and lounges (indoor and patio dining)
Nightclubs, casinos and movie theatres
Gyms, exercise/dance facilities/studios and these activities happening in recreation facilities
Businesses offering indoor exercise/fitness
Indoor adult group and team sports for people 22 years old or older
Indoor organized events with 50 or more people.
For example: wedding and funeral receptions (outside of a funeral home), organized parties, conferences, trade fairs and workshops
Indoor organized group recreational classes and activities with more than 50 people like pottery, art and choir
Post-secondary student housing
Spectators at indoor youth sporting events with more than 50 people

Well, most of those are not essential -- we are still allowed to worship in worship places, go to stores, banks, libraries, museums, so we can still function, but will it get worse?

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 09/16/21 11:08 AM

Dedication, did you receive the Alberta health emergency notification today? Wasn?t it odd that the header stated it was ?A Presidential Emergency Alert?? When did Alberta get a president?

If I remember correctly, Premier Kenney ?promised? no Covid Passports in Alberta?

? CALGARY ? As the COVID situation continues to get worse in Alberta, Premier Jason Kenney says the province is adopting a proof of vaccination program for certain discretionary services.

?No one will be compelled to get vaccinated against their wishes and a negative test option will be offered as an alternative,? said Kenney. ?But, with unvaccinated patients overwhelming our hospitals, this is now the only responsible choice that we have.?

On top of the proof of vaccination program, the province has reinstated public health restrictions and declared a state of public health emergency.?

?Businesses that implement the Restrictions Exemption Program can operate as usual if they only serve people (ages 12 and over) who have:
proof of vaccination
single dose accepted between September 20 and October 25 if received 2 weeks before time of service
double doses required after October 25
documentation of a medical exemption
proof of a privately-paid negative PCR or rapid test within 72 hours of service (tests from AHS or Alberta Precision Laboratories not allowed)
Businesses do not need to apply for the program. Audits and enforcement will occur to ensure rules are followed.?

Notice that if you choose to provide a negative test result in lieu of a Covid Passport, you must pay to have an independent test performed!

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 09/16/21 05:01 PM

Notice that if you choose to provide a negative test result in lieu of a Covid Passport, you must pay to have an independent test performed!

Pay your protection fee, or we throw you in jail.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 09/16/21 05:03 PM

Why should those who have chosen to squander their health be allowed to cause hardship and harm for the rest of us?

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 09/18/21 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by Rick H
Received this e-mail from a restaurant located in British Columbia.....

September 13, 2021
By order of the Provincial Health Officer (PHO), proof of vaccination is required to access the Old Surrey Restaurant starting September 13. .....

THE FORCE Tactics to get everyone jabbed FAST (before the full evil of the long term effects of the experimental vax are recognized) is beginning. Businesses who fail to demand vaccine proof before admitting people into their business will face heavy fines.....

Putting on a mask when getting some food, is not the real problem.
At least one can take the mask off and go on with life once your shopping is done
. BUT the vax ---- Once shot you can NOT take it out again. Whatever is in it, is in you for life.

It is this that is being FORCED into people by denying them -- jobs, shopping rights, social rights unless they take it.

They are being made to pay a fine now in the county if they are not vaccinated.. https://www.sun-sentinel.com/corona...15-6xj2pyh4ybdp5oasjygsdtrdbq-story.html

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 09/27/21 09:08 PM

Other than for bribes, is there any benefit for someone to drink the kool-aid?

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 09/28/21 02:31 PM

New Brunswick tried to require that only fully vaccinated people could go to church, however, they received so much resistance, that they changed it to one option for fully vaccinated with full capacity with no social distancing and the other option to include non-vaccinated people at 50% capacity with social distancing and no singing with Mask Wearing being required for both options.

NO PROOF OF VACCINATION IN BC CANADA no admittance into the following:

By order of the Provincial Health Officer (PHO), proof of vaccination is required to access some events, services and businesses. You must have at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine. By October 24, you must be fully vaccinated. The requirement is in place until January 31, 2022 and could be extended.

The requirement applies to all people born in 2009 or earlier (12+) and covers:

Indoor ticketed sporting events with more than 50 people
Indoor concerts, theatre, dance and symphony events with more than 50 people
Licensed restaurants and cafes and restaurants and cafes that offer table service (indoor and patio dining), including liquor tasting rooms in wineries, breweries or distilleries
Pubs, bars and lounges (indoor and patio dining)
Nightclubs, casinos and movie theatres
Gyms, exercise/dance facilities/studios and these activities happening in recreation facilities
Businesses offering indoor exercise/fitness
Indoor adult group and team sports for people 22 years old or older
Indoor organized events with 50 or more people.
For example: wedding and funeral receptions (outside of a funeral home), organized parties, conferences, trade fairs and workshops
Indoor organized group recreational classes and activities with more than 50 people like pottery, art and choir
Post-secondary student housing
Spectators at indoor youth sporting events with more than 50 people

Well, most of those are not essential -- we are still allowed to worship in worship places, go to stores, banks, libraries, museums, so we can still function, but will it get worse?

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 10/05/21 01:13 AM

Which is strange, because vaccinated still get covid with the full viral load to spread to those around them!
But I can't go to restaurants anymore -- I'm too dangerous, even though healthy! Oh, well, I can cook.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 10/05/21 01:37 PM

Neither can I, but I can still do take-outs.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 10/06/21 12:49 PM

Have you seen this from Owen Sound, Ontario, October 4, 2021? It is incredibly obvious that we are being lied to on a massive scale. Why are so many, (including my own mother and siblings) accepting the official narrative as gospel?

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/o...ySLf8Tbn66IzJKXDx-ulEwzK7_tJPs6ry-UlKLxw

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 10/06/21 05:13 PM

That one is news to me, but not surprised as something similar happened over here in BC with a Dr who has his practice but was also an ER doctor. What we are seeing is deception on a global scale. To your point ProdigalOne, many people are brainwashed (My family included) to believe the talking heads. What is really needed is prayer to spiritually discern that the scales be removed from their eyes to understand the scope of the situation. It is really sad, people will do anything to return to 'normal' but that is not going to happen, we are well on the way to harder times. We are on the winning team, Jesus is coming soon.
God Bless,
Will

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 10/08/21 02:36 PM

Have you seen this from Owen Sound, Ontario, October 4, 2021? It is incredibly obvious that we are being lied to on a massive scale. Why are so many, (including my own mother and siblings) accepting the official narrative as gospel?

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ontario-er-doctor-resigns-over-mandatory-vaccines-and-falsehoods/

Good question: Very thorough conditioning over many years. I found it quite shocking. Especially for Adventists, who should be expecting this, seeing all the deceit going on, they shouldn't buy it hook, line, and sinker. I'm afraid if they don't wake up, they will sink.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 10/25/21 03:40 PM

No new news - Fauci caught lying again:

NIH Admits Fauci Lied About Gain-Of-Function Funding To Wuhan Lab

Here?s what Fauci told Sen. Paul in May 2021:
?The NIH has not ever, and does not now fund gain-of-function in the Wuhan Institute. We have not funded gain-of-function on this?I will repeat again, the NIH and the NIAID categorically has not funded gain-of-function research.?

?HHS Deputy admits Fauci?s NIH funded gain-of-function research in Wuhan but says it was ?an unexpected result,'? Sen. Paul tweeted Thursday morning. ?If the experiment combines unknown viruses and tests their ability to infect and damage humanized cells, of course the result is ?unknown? before the experiment.

?But it is not ?unexpected? that the virus gains in function it is simply ?unknown.?

So tell me, if you now know that Fauci and the NIH funded a chinese lab to combine viruses for the expected result of gain of function of infecting human cells, Would you in your right mind take something Fauci is promoting???
Check on alternative platforms, rumble, bitchute, odysee, etc. and look at the sad cases where the experimental transfection injection has harmed people.

Look up the term, "transfection", and see if that matches what is being done to the world.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 11/12/21 04:49 PM

Selfish cardiologist Dr. Sohrab Lutchmedial dies after third injection.
After attacking people over the summer who wished to maintain their body's autonomy, Dr. Sohrab Lutchmedial dies in his sleep. He made his selfish decision to play politics in receiving the experimental gene therapy. Through his selfishness, he now leaves behind his colleagues, friends, children and wife to suffer his absence.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 11/13/21 10:24 AM

Is it illegal to lie to Congress? Asking for a fauci.. umm, friend.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 11/29/21 04:41 PM

One thing I did get out of Adventist World's week of prayer articles is on Thursday's.

"Loyalty to the fallen cherub leaves a visible imprint in our lives. Having the name of the beast means that we have identified ourselves with the agenda and ambitions of the fallen cherub; we belong to him"

So what happens when we identify ourselves with the agenda and ambitions of the fallen cherub? We have the name of the beast.

Anyone doubt that one agenda of the fallen cherub is the coercion and control being implemented?

They may not have realized they spoke relevant truth here. And yet I hear of a conference banning pastors from signing exemption letters for members to avoid the experimental gene therapy transfection.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 12/12/21 07:19 PM

Anyone still believing this is not preparing the world to receive the final crises?

We are nearing the end?

Right now the agenda is desperate to get EVERYONE jabbed.

Forced out of society

Why these drastic measures to force people to inject something that does NOT protect them, then blaming those who refuse as being deadly spreaders, even though most spreaders are the ones who took the injection? The curtain is falling, locking the world into a deadly trap much, much worse then what it pretends to save people from.

The Sunday law is already lurking in the coming "climate" lockdowns. Which, one reporter predicted, will make c-v-d- lockdowns seem like child's play.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 12/14/21 11:24 PM

Substitute in "Sabbath keepers" for unvaccinated, and the story seems to be a rehearsal. Not far fetched as a couple of years ago it would have seemed.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 12/29/21 04:01 PM

Just say no to maiming and killing our children!
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/physicians-scientists-kids-should-not-get-covid-vaccine/

"Never in human history have old people required young people to take risks, make sacrifices and die to preserve older people. We have a fiduciary duty to our children. Old people sacrifice themselves for children in a moral society, in a robust society, in a society that we are proud of. We do not tell children to take risks to preserve old people. We need to stand up and take a moral choice and an ethical choice for our children." ? Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. testimony before Louisiana State Legislature

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 01/06/22 02:19 AM

Are the vaccine batches random, that is, do you have a random chance of dying?

Here's an analysis by batch numbers:
https://howbad.info/allnothing.html

Look at the chart. Harm is coded in qualitative steps. In alphanumeric order!

Looks like someone is testing the lethal dose in humans.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 01/16/22 04:07 PM

Facebook "fact checkers" / "false news promoters" determine validity of scientific journals.

And all that without without knowing what the BMJ is!

https://www.bmj.com/content/375/bmj.n2635/rapid-responses

Be sure to read the article, too.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 01/20/22 11:28 PM

Perhaps we should create a POLL regarding the question of this thread.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 01/26/22 03:26 PM

Investors say not so many will take Moderna's snake oil:

Moderna Stock Crash Intensifies: Losses Top $130 Billion
Battered by a steep broad-market selloff this week, Moderna shares fell for a sixth straight day Friday as experts questioned whether Covid-19 vaccine sales alone will help justify the firm?s meteoric valuation, intensifying a crash that?s wiped out more than 60% of the value in one of last year?s top stocks and turned it into this year?s worst performer.

However, the 60% drop needs to be viewed by how much it soared.

"Though it skyrocketed 143% to land the S&P 500?s third-best gain in 2021, "
"Moderna stock fell 4.4% Friday to an eight-month low of $160,"

Eight-month low.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 02/17/22 09:55 PM

How does Dr. Ben Carson feel about the pandemic?

He thought he was going to die from Covid, so he understands it is a serious matter.

Here is a statement he made to Epoch Times published December 18, 2021:

Originally Posted by Dr Ben Carson
Because in order to get an EUA, an Emergency Use Authorization to pursue the vaccines, you can?t have anything that?s effective as an alternative. So, that?s a defect in our system. We need to get rid of that and we should be able to pursue all the different avenues and let them take us where they possibly can. I think a lot of people died unnecessarily because we had that attitude.

You look at the infusion of antibodies, monoclonal antibodies. A tremendous advantage, which was not really utilized the way it should be early on. My life was saved because of it. I was severely ill with COVID. I was ready to move on to the next world, and it was really that therapy that turned things around for me. But there are many things that have been very effective that we have not pursued, including natural immunity.

The CDC so much as admitted a few weeks ago that they don?t have evidence that natural immunity is effective or is not effective, whether it?s easier or less easy to transmit the disease. Then they admitted that they don?t collect that information. Well, why wouldn?t you collect that information? Why wouldn?t you want to know that?

The only reason you wouldn?t do that is because you didn?t want to know the answer because it didn?t fit very neatly into what you?re trying to do, which is get everybody to be vaccinated. I think that?s one of the reasons that people don?t trust the information that?s coming out.

A lot of the people who probably should be vaccinated are not doing it because they see these inconsistencies, these things that make absolutely no sense. This demand that everybody get a vaccination, except if you?re coming across the southern border illegally and then it?s not all that important.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 02/18/22 01:30 AM

Go Dr. Ben Carson!!!

Now if only the leaders of the Adventist church would consider that what he says may be true rather than just saying, tap your toes, just believe in vaccines...

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 03/05/22 06:34 AM

CHD Says Pfizer and FDA Dropped Bombshell on c-ovid v-accine

"Washington, DC, March 03, 2022 ? In a 55,000-page set of documents released on Tuesday, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration?s (FDA?s) Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research (CBER) is for the first time allowing the public to access data Pfizer submitted to FDA from its clinical trials in support of a COVID-19 vaccine license. This follows U.S. District Judge Mark T. Pittman?s decision on January 6 to deny the request from the FDA to suppress the data for the next 75 years which the agency claimed was necessary, in part, because of its ?limited resources.?

This experimental jab that is being forced upon everyone, hits just about every organ in the human body adversely AND THEY KNEW THAT !!!! Yet, told the public it was safe and suppressed the truth .

No I did NOT take it, but just about everyone I love did and it makes me want to weep

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 03/05/22 10:07 AM

welcome sabbath

My wife and I also didn't take it.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 03/15/22 04:18 PM

This experimental jab that is being forced upon everyone, hits just about every organ in the human body adversely AND THEY KNEW THAT !!!! Yet, told the public it was safe and suppressed the truth .

No I did NOT take it, but just about everyone I love did and it makes me want to weep

And what's very sad is that these same people, you could show scientific reports, you could show court cases (if allowed to go to court), you could show statistics of more deaths, more harm and maiming, and yet, these same people will look at you glassy eyed, and say, I just want to do what's best for me and my family, therefore, I blindly follow the people in the white lab coats and will keep taking all the jabs they tell me to....

They have been Miligrammed!

But, there is hope for those in the 65%. As shown in the Miligram experiments, some, a few, opened their eyes. Just hope they do so before they get one of the treatment batches.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 11/04/22 07:31 PM

Are the long term effects starting to manifest themselves?

500% increase in still births

Leaked Hospital Memo Reveals 500 Percent Rise in Stillbirths; Fetal Specialist Explains Likely Cause |
FACTS MATTER
ROMAN BALMAKOV

"Last week, a hospital memo was leaked to us by a nurse in Fresno, California. The note revealed how this hospital is experiencing a dramatic rise in the number of stillbirth cases. Whereas before, the hospital would see an ?average of one to two every three months??they were now seeing upwards of 22 stillbirths per month.

This leaked anecdote seems to align with other anecdotal evidence across the country, showing a potential rise in problems with fertility, miscarriages, and fetal development."

Why? a Florida-based OB-GYN who specializes in maternal-fetal medicine explains.

Rise in stillbirths

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 11/04/22 07:40 PM

There is also this: https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-02618-5

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 11/05/22 11:53 AM

Some of the increase in still births world wide may be attributed to lack of care, since over 40 per cent of all stillbirths occur during labor, a loss that could be avoided with improved quality care, and the lockdowns interfered with that. There are always other variables that take the focus off the fact that the vaccine is NOT safe and not effective, but actually detrimental in so many ways.

The statistics for still births also increased significantly in hospitals which provide top ranked maternal care. The increase is related to the spike protein. Some will attribute it to the disease itself and continue to urge the vac cine as if the vac cine stops people from getting the disease. It does not, all it does is cause the body to produce the spike protein which causes all the problems.

It's simply amazing how many problems take place after receiving the vac cine but somehow they are always explained away and more shots are urged.

"CO VID-19 m RNA vac cines have been observed to cause menstrual disorders in women, a recent study by the European Medicines Agency (EMA) suggested."
So many women have testified that this is true, yet -- fact checkers urge --oh don't worry the shots outweigh the problem. Really???
Put the two problems together -- isn't it obvious that these shots interfere with reproduction functions?

They do NOT stop anyone from getting Co vid. I know scores of people who got shots and co vid.
Posted By: Rosangela

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 11/11/22 11:14 PM

Was the rise in the rate of stillbirths due to the vac cine or to the fact that the mother was infected with the virus?

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/heal...risk-stillbirth-cdc-study-finds-rcna6152

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 11/13/22 06:55 AM

Hi Rosangela, good to see you here again.
As to your question. The answer is probably BOTH.

To get severe delta variant infection interferes with oxygen being carried in the blood. It is not really a problem with breathing. The breathing mechanism works fine, but the blood can't seem to pick up the oxygen and carry it to the cells. Of course this would impact the unborn child.

However, there are numerous reported cases on the official VAERS reporting system, in which women who did not have the disease, got the shot and a few days later lost their unborn child.

And doctors (outside the official news feeds) like Dr. Daniel Nagase, MD: In Waterloo Ontario, Canada, in a transcript dated Nov. 21 states:
"I have a more reliable statistics, that there were 86 stillbirths between January and July (2021) among "fully vaccinated mothers". And normally it's only 5 or 6 stillbirths every year. So, about one stillbirth every two months is the usual rate. And then suddenly it gets to 86 stillbirths in six months, that's highly unusual. ...

It's no secret that the vac cine does NOT stop people from getting the C-disease. So why the big push to take it?

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 11/13/22 02:19 PM

My wife and I have never took the vaccine, but followed all the other precautions, and still do when we go to the grocery stores, etc.

And, praise and thanksgiving to the Lord, we have escaped the dreaded virus.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 11/26/22 03:05 AM

Why was Ivermectin so villainized. Why were all alternative medications villainized, even though they showed remarkable effectiveness.

Answer: Well they could not impose as mandatory an emergency vaccine on the whole population, if there were other simpler ways to deal with the health problem. So everything else had to be negated.

Ivermectin Overwview
"A growing body of research shows that ivermectin is an essential treatment for COVID-19. Many doctors have praised the drug for its broad yet effective antiparasitic, antiviral, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, and autophagic properties.

"Ivermectin in the past has been hailed as a "wonder drug" and, according to the UNESCO World Science Report, a critical component of "one of the most triumphant public health campaigns ever waged in the developing world.?"

Read also what Steve Kirsch, the executive director of the Vaccine Safety Research Foundation, has to say about other treatments on Epoch Times:

Quoting--

"Kirsch argues there are two peaks of vaccine-related mortality: one is within weeks of vaccination, and one is about five or six months after vaccination. Very early in the pandemic, he got involved in COVID Early Treatment Fund when early treatment was something that frankly officially didn't exist, because everyone was told that the vaccine was the only way out of this pandemic and that there's one exit door and it's labeled the COVID vaccine. Yet when he talk to doctors whom he had funded over the past 20 years, all of them said that the fastest, cheapest and safest way to end the pandemic was to use repurposed drugs and supplements and see which ones would work against the virus.
Test for effective methods.
What we discovered was that many of these drugs were remarkably effective.
In fact, there's one study that shows just rinsing your nose with a saline solution can reduce your chance of hospitalization by a factor of eight. No vaccine can do that today.

"Now, the nasal rinse is virtually free. You just have to buy the water, the distilled water add a little salt and you mix it together. And you rinse your nose twice a day as soon as you know you have COVID. And there's no risk.

"We funded the Fluvoxamine research. And it was featured on 60 minutes. And 60 minutes wasn't allowed to say that this could cure COVID. It could say, 'Oh, well, they're studying it.' And what we showed was that in the original Phase 2 trial which is a relatively small trial, you had 80 people or so on each side, one getting the placebo, one getting the drug. And there would be zero hospitalization on one side and 8.2% hospitalization rate for people who didn't take the drug.
And also, there was no long haul COVID. If you got the drug early, 15 milligrams of fluvoxamine twice a day for 14 days, if you got the drug early, and pretty much everyone did because the track doctor was there, nobody had any long haul COVID symptoms. Zero. Out of 77 people, nobody had a long haul COVID. In the group that didn't get the fluvoxamine, 40% had long haul COVID symptoms.

"Even after a Phase 3 trial done in Brazil that was approved by the WHO, even after that came back positive, the NIH still has a neutral recommendation on fluvoxamine and there is no EUA. In fact, they tried again to get an EUA (Emergency Use Authorization) after that trial finished and proved again that it worked. And the FDA again said, ?We're not going to give you an EUA.?

"But an EUA is given for a drug that is tested in eight mice and all eight mice who got the drug, the new bivalent vaccine, were challenged with the Omicron virus. All eight mice were infected by the Omicron virus. This is the Omicron variant, the bivalent booster. They've already had their primary series and they get boosted with a specific Omicron-specific booster and all eight mice get Omicron. That is approved by the FDA for use in hundred million people, or however many people take the bivalent booster. Explain to me how you can grant an EUA which claims the benefits outweigh the risks. Where is the benefit? There's no evidence of a benefit, yet they approved it. But for fluvoxamine which had a stellar track record and an incredible safety record for 30 years, they said, 'No, insufficient evidence.'"

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 11/27/22 05:07 PM

Why unexpected cardiac arrests, hea...rrhythmias, and heart failure since 2021

Quoted from
Nov 20, 2022 Epoch Times

Until the British cardiologist, Dr. Aseem Malhotra, expressed grave concern about the safety of Covid mRNA vaccines, he was one of the most celebrated doctors in Britain. In 2016 he was named in the Sunday Times Debrett?s list as one of the most influential people in science and medicine in the UK in a list that included Professor Stephen Hawking. His total Altmetric score (measure of impact and reach) of his medical journal publications since 2013 is over 10,000 making it one of the highest in the World for a clinical doctor during this period.

In the early days of the COVID-19 vaccine rollout in Britain, he advocated the injections for the general public. However, in July of 2021, he experienced a terrible personal loss that caused him to reevaluate the shots, namely, the sudden and unexpected death of his 73-year-old father. His father's death made no sense to him because he knew from his own examination that his father's general and cardiac health were excellent. As he put it in a recent interview:

His postmortem findings really shocked me. There were two severe blockages in his coronary arteries, which didn't really make any sense with everything I know, both as a cardiologist; someone who has expertise in this particular area, but also intimately knowing my dad's lifestyle and his health. Not long after that, data started to emerge that suggested a possible link between the mRNA vaccine and increased risk of heart attacks from a mechanism of increasing inflammation around the coronary arteries. But on top of that, I was contacted by a whistleblower at a very prestigious university in the UK, a cardiologist himself, who explained to me that there was a similar research finding in his department, and that those researchers had decided to essentially cover that up because they were worried about losing funding from the pharmaceutical industry. But it doesn't stop there. I then started looking at data in the UK to see if there had been any increase in cardiac arrest. My dad suffered a cardiac arrest and sudden cardiac death at home. Had there been any change in the UK since the vaccine rollout? And again those findings were very clear. There's been an extra 14,000 out of hospital cardiac arrests in 2021 vs 2020.

The more Dr. Malhotra looked into it, the more he felt the same concern about the safety of the mRNA vaccines that Dr. Peter McCullough had felt since the spring of 2021. The alarming incidence of sudden, unexpected deaths during the latter half of 2021 and the first eight months of 2022?especially among the young and fit, strengthened his grave concern and suspicion.

In September of 2022,?after a thorough investigation of the growing volume of data, he came to his conclusion:

The Covid mRNA vaccine has likely played a significant role or been a primary cause of unexpected cardiac arrests, heart attacks, strokes, cardiac arrhythmias, and heart failure since 2021 until proven otherwise.

His conclusion, including his precise verbal formulation of it, was identical to the conclusion drawn by Dr. Peter McCullough. Though the two doctors ultimately established contact to compare notes, they reached their conclusions based on their own, independent inquiries, before they spoke with each other.
Nov 20, 2022 Epoch Times

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 11/28/22 05:49 PM

The more I read stuff like this the more I am happy to never have taken any type of medically prescribed covid vaccines, but went the natural direction instead.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 11/29/22 09:02 PM

My wife and I have never took the vaccine, but followed all the other precautions, and still do when we go to the grocery stores, etc.

And, praise and thanksgiving to the Lord, we have escaped the dreaded virus.

You mean the "precautions" urged upon you by the same ones who lied to you?
When someone lies really badly to me, I tend to never trust anything they say. In fact, I tend to believe the exact opposite of what they is true, although using extreme caution considering they may be trying to trick you.

The more I read stuff like this the more I am happy to never have taken any type of medically prescribed covid vaccines, but went the natural direction instead.

We are better off believing all drugs are harmful, and the best path to health is to eat fruits, vegetables, nuts, and seeds prepared as naturally as possible....

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 11/29/22 09:09 PM

"But an EUA is given for a drug that is tested in eight mice and all eight mice who got the drug, the new bivalent vaccine, were challenged with the Omicron virus. All eight mice were infected by the Omicron virus. This is the Omicron variant, the bivalent booster. They've already had their primary series and they get boosted with a specific Omicron-specific booster and all eight mice get Omicron. That is approved by the FDA for use in hundred million people, or however many people take the bivalent booster. Explain to me how you can grant an EUA which claims the benefits outweigh the risks. Where is the benefit? There's no evidence of a benefit, yet they approved it. But for fluvoxamine which had a stellar track record and an incredible safety record for 30 years, they said, 'No, insufficient evidence.'"

Before all this mess started, I was finding multiple studies about the normal previous "procedures" which concluded that inserting the procedure proved no benefit, there was no difference, but the researchers recommend that people still get the procedure as that is the best way to prevent the disease.
And.... huh?
Again, multiple studies, the data results did not support it, and yet the researchers recommended it. Then, of course, some center quotes the study saying the researchers recommended it. True, but deceptive. And maybe they quoted it saying the study supported effectiveness.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 12/05/22 12:57 AM

Things are taking a rather dramatic shift on this whole c o v i d issue.

The Missouri v. Biden case will go down in history as one of the most important civil liberties cases ever tried in a United States court.

11/23/22 Report on court case.

Fauci facing court over media censorship allegedly colluding with Big Tech platforms to censor content critical of COVID-19 vaccines and countermeasures, and seriously attacking freedom of speech.

More on the court case 12/04/22
Judge strikes down Government's attempt to avoid deposition.

The New York Post
Fauci was deposed on Wednesday by Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt and Louisiana Attorney General Jeff Landry

Court cases are starting to spring up in various places as people rise to defend themselves against health coercion and the infringement on the constitution..

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 12/08/22 01:06 PM

That is an interesting turn of events regarding the covid-19 issue.

I wonder if anything similar is happening in Canada?

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 02/29/24 03:51 PM

The Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai has taken a turn at spinning the top.
COVID-19 Vaccination Linked to Fewer Cardiac Events

Some interesting things to note is, why did they choose to do a negative probability? That is, why not show the probability of having a cardiac event after being vaccinated instead of the probability of being free from the event? Yes, it works, but backwards. And especially with all the publicity of vaccines causing heart problems, why do this reverse play of hand?

Another thing to note is, why at the beginning is it considered 100% probability of freedom from a cardiac event? Seems the assumption is COVID causes heart problems. Has that been proved?

"particularly among those with comorbidities, such as previous MACE, type 2 diabetes, high cholesterol, liver disease, and obesity, there is an association with a lower risk of complications. While we cannot attribute causality, it is supportive evidence that vaccination may have beneficial effects on a variety of post-COVID-19 complications,"

There's that comorbidity thing again. Hmmm....
Cannot show it prevents heart problems, but it "may" have beneficial effects.
But expect all the media to quote the article as "proving" vaccines prevent heart problems!

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 03/05/24 05:13 PM

And yet,
Largest Covid Vaccine Study Yet Finds Links to Health Conditions

Covid Vaccines Linked To Small Incr...ds?But Risk From Infection Is Far Higher

Rare cases of myocarditis?inflammation of the heart?were identified in the first, second and third doses of Pfizer-BioNTech?s and Moderna?s mRNA vaccines: The highest rate was seen after the second Moderna dose (6.1 times the expected rate of cases), according to the study published in the journal Vaccine.

But they still spin it.

However, vaccine makers ensured their shots provided some protection.
Would you expect them to say it didn't?! "Some"? Kind of ambiguous.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 03/11/24 09:31 PM

The main publicized thing in Canada concerning the whole C o v i d episode is over the court cases concerning the imprisonment of the main organizers of the truckers for Freedom Convoy protest; the legality of the federal government?s invocation of the Emergencies Act and the legality of freezing the bank accounts of people all over Canada who donated monies to the freedom convoy protest (even if it was only $50),

Jan.23,2024--The court determined the protest, two years earlier, was in no way the threat to country or people that the media was trying to make it sound like, and the Prime Minister had over reached in his responses.
There were other more logical and reasonable ways the Prime Minister SHOULD have responded to the protest.

"The government's use of the emergency act did ?not bear the hallmarks of reasonableness?justification, transparency and intelligibility?and was not justified in relation to the relevant factual and legal constraints that were required to be taken into consideration,? Justice Mosley wrote in his ruling.

Justice Mosley ruled that invocation of the act infringed the charter?s Section 2(b), which deals with ?freedom of thought, belief, opinion, and expression,? and Section 8, which deals with the ?right to be secure against unreasonable search seizure.?

But don't think the government is quietly going to admit any mismanagement on their part.
Hours after Justice Mosley?'ruling was issued, Deputy Prime Minister Chrysta Freeland said the Liberal government intends to fight the ruling.

The truth of course, is that the Freedom Convoy protested against the government's freedom destroying agenda, and in Canada there is a movement that would like to make protesting against government mandates as a criminal offense. Thanks to truckers for throwing a monkey wrench into this mad agenda and pushing to retain "freedoms for Canada".

What was the protest about;
The Freedom Convoy, a protest response to a federal mandate requiring COVID-19 vaccination for truck drivers crossing the Canada?U.S. border, resulted in an encampment of large trucks in the nation?s capital in early 2022.

The original protest action, which began in January 2022, quickly evolved into a broader, large-scale movement in opposition to pandemic mandates and restrictions, with similar demonstrations being held at several Canada-U.S. border crossings.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 04/05/24 02:59 PM

Is the government fighting the ruling?

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? - 04/11/24 03:24 PM

Like: Don't protest against the red army or they will kill you.
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church