And that no man might buy or sell...

Posted By: Rick H

And that no man might buy or sell... - 05/03/20 10:45 AM

I always asked myself how they could control everything we buy and sell...and think...

I wonder no more....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVVfJVj5z8s
Posted By: ProdigalOne

Re: And that no man might buy or sell... - 05/05/20 04:26 AM

The video linked to is gone. It must have contained too much truth for the YouTube algorithms!
Posted By: Green Cochoa

Re: And that no man might buy or sell... - 05/05/20 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by ProdigalOne
The video linked to is gone. It must have contained too much truth for the YouTube algorithms!

It's an almost 2-hour PBS Frontline documentary. I can still get it. Maybe try again.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

Re: And that no man might buy or sell... - 05/05/20 11:51 AM

Here is the direct Frontline Page of the documentary..

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/...eff-bezos-key-takeaways-where-to-stream/

Here is part of the summary...
"On Feb. 18, the PBS investigative series FRONTLINE released a two-hour documentary investigating how Jeff Bezos turned Amazon from a tiny company run out of a garage into a business empire that is without precedent in the history of American capitalism.

Based on a year of reporting from a team led by James Jacoby and Anya Bourg, Amazon Empire: The Rise and Reign of Jeff Bezos raises tough questions about the cost of Amazon's convenience, and reveals how the company that began as an online bookseller is now shaping our lives in both visible and invisible ways that go far beyond commerce.

The full documentary is now streaming at the top of this story, on the PBS Video App, on YouTube and on-demand. Here are ten key takeaways from FRONTLINE's investigation of Amazon's ascent and its consequences:

1. Bezos very first employee at Amazon, Shel Kaphan, now says he is concerned that Amazon has become a ?huge and unstoppable force? and he goes so far as to say that it 'could potentially make sense' to break up parts of the company.

In an exclusive interview, the man who helped Bezos build the foundation for Amazon 26 years ago speaks out about his concerns for the first time. "On the one hand, I'm proud of what it became, but it also scares me," Kaphan tells FRONTLINE. "And I just feel like it's important for someone in my situation to at least say what they think about what's going on." Kaphan is one of 15 former or current Amazon executives and insiders whom FRONTLINE interviewed while making the documentary; excerpts from 11 of those interviews can be explored here.

2. For Bezos, dominating online commerce is just the beginning and gathering and analyzing data on customers has been a critical component of Amazon's strategy from the start."....
Posted By: kland

Re: And that no man might buy or sell... - 05/05/20 01:57 PM

Amazon, google, facebook, microsoft. All attempting to get total control of people's data. Perhaps there is competition and greediness and they will fail temporarily.

...Or, they are all employed by the same force...

Now, "they", the force, use a virus, that fails miserably to cause illness and deaths in comparison to past flu's, as a smoke screen for implementing longterm government stalking.

Coronavirus vs the flu
Code

Infections               
                                    Worldwide                  U.S.
This year's Coronavirus flu         3,601,760 cases      1,180,634 cases
Past year's flu                 1,000,000,000           39,000,000 - 56,000,000

Deaths
                                    Worldwide                  U.S.
This year's Coronavirus flu           251,898 deaths        68,934  deaths
Past year's flu                       290,000 - 650,000     24,000 - 62,000 

Shut down the whole world for 4/1000th infections of the past flu's, or the U.S. for 1/39th of the infections.
Deaths are less than a normal flu year worldwide, a bad flu season for the U.S.

Poor reason to trigger a longterm government stalking program, to monitor everyone's location, see when they are sleeping, when they are awake, whether they've been naughty or nice. But they were getting antsy and past attempts failed, so they chose this year.]
Posted By: dedication

Re: And that no man might buy or sell... - 05/06/20 04:21 AM

When I first signed up in facebook I found it very nice. I was getting in contact with friends I hadn't seen in many years, and it was great. But now it has changed. Oh, the friends are still there but most are afraid to post much about their lives. Most of the messages that come across aren't even from friends, but are advertisements and things the system thinks we might "like".

It's almost uncanny how they do track a preson.

If the day before I visited a health website, or a dress webstite, THEN the next day, several posts on my facebook feed page, advertising health products and dresses appear.

Re: And that no man might buy or sell... - 05/07/20 06:16 AM

Originally Posted by dedication
When I first signed up in facebook I found it very nice. I was getting in contact with friends I hadn't seen in many years, and it was great. But now it has changed. Oh, the friends are still there but most are afraid to post much about their lives. Most of the messages that come across aren't even from friends, but are advertisements and things the system thinks we might "like".

If the day before I visited a health website, or a dress webstite, THEN the next day, several posts on my facebook feed page, advertising health products and dresses appear.

It is uncanny how fast they see what you look at or click on or search for. Now combine it with a dedicated server power of AWS being set up for police and military, you can see where this is going..... https://aws.amazon.com/

Re: And that no man might buy or sell... - 05/07/20 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by Green Cochoa

It's an almost 2-hour PBS Frontline documentary. I can still get it. Maybe try again.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

Originally Posted by Green Cochoa

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

Thanks, it is back up. I will definitely take a look.

Re: And that no man might buy or sell... - 05/07/20 08:24 AM

I was on FaceBook for about a week, several years ago. I quit it as soon as I realized how incredibly intrusive it was.

Re: And that no man might buy or sell... - 05/07/20 01:29 PM

Use an extension add-on like uMatrix and that should stop the cross site tracking. It disables a few sites without a lot of work, but then maybe I don't want to see those sites anyway!

Re: And that no man might buy or sell... - 05/07/20 01:36 PM

I'd like to look at the video links, but I visited another site that required google spy bot to identify crosswalks and cars and buses to log in, so now I don't visit youtube until my IP address changes or they will have made a match between the two. Paranoid? Perhaps. But why make it easy for them.
Posted By: APL

Re: And that no man might buy or sell... - 05/09/20 07:50 PM

from Facebook:

I can even say, instead of "common sense", "the gospel"!

When I look at the Facebook of many SDA friends, I see more about vaccination, 5G, microchips than about the good news of the gospel.

Re: And that no man might buy or sell... - 11/13/21 10:24 PM

They can say its all because have to be vaccinated and we are there...

"The divide between the vaccinated and unvaccinated when it comes to Covid-19 is likely to become even deeper, with officials in the U.S. and Europe planning, or introducing, an increasing number of restrictions on people who haven?t gotten a Covid shot."
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/13/unvaccinated-people-face-more-covid-restrictions-in-future.html

"Julien Zerbos turned away some would-be diners on Monday from the brasserie on Paris?s Champs-?lys?es where he works because they didn?t have the European Union?s new digital health certificate.

France began requiring the passes, which certify that somebody has been vaccinated against Covid..."
https://www.wsj.com/articles/france-italy-require-health-pass-restaurants-bars-11628587800

"France's parliament approved a law early Monday requiring special virus passes for all restaurants and domestic travel and mandating vaccinations for all health workers.

Both measures have prompted protests and political tensions. President Emmanuel Macron and his government say they are needed to protect vulnerable populations and hospitals as infections rebound and to avoid new lockdowns.

The law requires all workers in the health care sector to start getting vaccinated by Sept. 15, or risk suspension. It also requires a "health pass" to enter all restaurants, trains, planes and some other public venues. It initially applies to all adults, but will apply to everyone 12 and older starting Sept. 30."

https://www.npr.org/sections/corona...9/france-new-law-coronavirus-health-pass

Re: And that no man might buy or sell... - 11/29/21 04:51 PM

And yet little or no news on whether the increased "cases" have been vaccinated or not. Some reports indicate no difference. Others show increased cases, and they were justifying it by saying vaccinated people have different behavior and therefore more susceptible to getting it.

Hmmm... wasn't the point to reduce cases and here we vaccinate people causing them to behave in a way that increase the "cases"?! Grasping at air, they are.

Does this remind you of how Ellen White describes the sunday law? First it starts out slow, then they increase the pressure. Restaurants, bars, amusements. No issue, we shouldn't be going to them anyway. But then later they will increase the pressure, more and more since the vaccines are not preventing disease. Never intended to.

Re: And that no man might buy or sell... - 12/04/21 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by kland
And yet little or no news on whether the increased "cases" have been vaccinated or not. Some reports indicate no difference. Others show increased cases, and they were justifying it by saying vaccinated people have different behavior and therefore more susceptible to getting it.

Hmmm... wasn't the point to reduce cases and here we vaccinate people causing them to behave in a way that increase the "cases"?! Grasping at air, they are.

Does this remind you of how Ellen White describes the sunday law? First it starts out slow, then they increase the pressure. Restaurants, bars, amusements. No issue, we shouldn't be going to them anyway. But then later they will increase the pressure, more and more since the vaccines are not preventing disease. Never intended to.

Or if is even Covid as they have changed the wording or phrases now..
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church