What happens next in the coronavirus strategy

Posted By: Rick H

What happens next in the coronavirus strategy - 06/13/20 11:32 AM

I came across the new Walter Veith series and was dumbfounded by what the set strategy is for fighting the pandemic, and this was put down before any of the current Covid 19 crisis..

And notice what they say at the end....
Posted By: NSPete

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy - 06/17/20 09:53 AM

This maybe should be posted in a separate topic but with all our attention focused on the corona virus and the events concerning the forsaking of our rights in the supposed battle to fight it, there was a important decision made regarding LGBQ (forgive me if I missed some letters) rights in the Supreme Court. This could have serious consequences for churches and schools as it gets used to pressure those who may not agree with or go along with these newly legislated rights. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/su...iscrimination-in-big-win-for-lgbt-rights
Posted By: kland

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy - 06/17/20 11:38 PM

Do a genetic test, easily determined in majority of cases, of cases relevant to those claiming such.

If I "identify" as a female south African grey parrot, and go about work acting like one, can I get by with it?

Neither should someone pretend to be a sex they aren't.

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy - 06/19/20 07:02 PM

Read on the news, "...those who identify as black".
Posted By: dedication

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy - 06/29/20 02:50 AM

What's Up Prof - 10 What's to happen next --
One thing is "draining the swamp".

We've been seeing and hearing about the "swamp" getting bigger and deeper and more foul.
But next comes the "draining of the swamp" with a "savior" leading the way.
What does that mean?

Remember who holds the upper hand in inflicting the final crises? BEFORE Christ comes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uul24wskKOo

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy - 07/05/20 01:48 AM

Revelation 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him,(the seven headed beast) whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
AND A SECOND BEAST
13:12causes the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. ...
13:14 they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed

America plays a very significant role in this agenda.
But America's foundational principles are NOT in line with this type of role. America must first discard her constitutional with it's rights,
America is however, being shaped to play that role.

The shaping has two opposing sides --
One side isn't interested in Christianity, and is urging "rights" which are not supported Biblically, while constantly infringing on constitutional rights. IT's a very confusing side, as it appears to fight for freedom and human rights, while totally undermining the very fabric of society, morally and economically. Trying to erase American and Christian history and heritage by emphasizing it's point of failing.

Then there is the other side that appears to be Christian.
In fact, prophecy shows Protestant/Catholic America rising strong against that left side.
There will be a backlash! They are already calling it "the draining of the swamp".
It will also ride on waves of desperation due to increasing troubles, in a hope to regain God's favor.
BUT the two sides are both being used by the master mind of Rev 12 to shape the final reality. The dragon is an expert at manipulation.
When the backlash takes place, all the laws restricting liberty and undermining the constitution will still be in force, ready and set in place to promote the "right side agenda" by force, with no regard to constitutional rights. While a certain restoration of morality and worship will take place, and it will seem like a revival is happening, but it will not be Biblical Christianity. Sunday will be uplifted, and God's Sabbath opposed.

Many are concerned that honest Christians will not recognize the anti-christ, for this power will seem to be the answer to reverse the downward slide.

Also -- we do not know timing. It could happen shortly, or it could draw out years yet, but which ever, we can see that things are shaping up. Prophecy is true, Jesus is coming soon.

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy - 07/09/20 03:20 AM

Masks, masks, and more masks.

Five months into the "scare" and the mask wearers are increasing.
The demand to wear is sounding more authoritative and demanding.

A sea of faceless masses.
A move towards a faceless society
Depersonalization.

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy - 07/10/20 04:07 PM

Did you know at the beginning, Tony Fauci said masks didn't protect the wearer nor others from virus transmission. Then he admitted to lying
https://www.thestreet.com/video/dr-fauci-masks-changing-directive-coronavirus

Silly guy, notice: "Masks are not 100% protective.
...So masks work."

Help me out here. If masks are not 100%, say 80%, does that mean 20% viruses are coming out of people? So what percentage of viruses coming out of people would make others sick?

So masks DON'T work.

Which Fauci, the liar, most like will be saying in the future. We lied to you. Again. You need to get the vaccine since masks don't work.

And he wonders why people distrust authority....
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...complains-that-people-distrust-authority

The problem is there is no science behind this nonsense. But the common sheep-le wouldn't recognize a scientific paper if they saw it, much less be able to question what it says.

*****STAFF EDIT TO REMOVE REFERENCE TO A CENSORED WORD *****

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy - 07/11/20 08:49 PM

The masks are being used like on the old days of the animal hunt to "make noise" to instill fear and drive the people in the direction they want, and quickly subdued any opposition. Not much we can do till the numbers flatten out and subside, but who knows what "emergency" laws will be imposed by then.
Posted By: Theophilus

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy - 07/12/20 03:33 PM

The masks are increasing in use because evidently, what we did before didn't work. People cough with the virus.

Like our pastor said., there is nothing in the Bible against mask wearing, and we are supposed to follow authority unless it conflicts with the Bible. If wearing a mask is all you have problems with in your life, you're a lot better off than you think;

***** STAFF EDIT TO REMOVE RESPONSE TO A PORTION OF A NOW EDITED POST *****
Posted By: Green Cochoa

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy - 07/12/20 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by Theophilus
The masks are increasing in use because evidently, what we did before didn't work. People cough with the virus.

Like our pastor said., there is nothing in the Bible against mask wearing, and we are supposed to follow authority unless it conflicts with the Bible. If wearing a mask is all you have problems with in your life, you're a lot better off than you think;

*****STAFF EDIT TO REMOVE REFERENCE & RESPONSE TO A NOW EDITED POST*****

***** STAFF EDIT TO REMOVE REFERENCE & RESPONSE TO A NOW EDITED POST*****

As to the Bible on the topic of mask-wearing, actually, there may be something in the Bible about this. Consider Revelation 14:9.

Originally Posted by The Bible
And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

Those who study, know who the beast is. Dr. Fauci, who is leading the COVID response, attended a Jesuit school. This information is public online. The response presently calls for masks on the face and gel (alcohol) on the hands. Those are marks of following the system (beast). In Greek, the word translated as "forehead" also means "front." In other words, "face" could be included in the meaning. Those who have the "image" of the beast are those who copy the beast. The word "image" in Greek means likeness or resemblance. In other words, those who follow, who "wonder after the beast," doing what the beast tells them to do, have the beast's image.

The fact that so many Adventists are following this unlikely crowd reminds me of a dream Mrs. White had:

Originally Posted by Ellen White
. . . That night I dreamed that I was in Battle Creek looking out from the side glass at the door and saw a company marching up to the house, two and two. They looked stern and determined. I knew them well and turned to open the parlor door to receive them, but thought I would look again. The scene was changed. The company now presented the appearance of a Catholic procession. One bore in his hand a cross, another a reed. And as they approached, the one carrying a reed made a circle around the house, saying three times: "This house is proscribed. The goods must be confiscated. They have spoken against our holy order." Terror seized me, and I ran through the house, out of the north door, and found myself in the midst of a company, some of whom I knew, but I dared not speak a word to them for fear of being betrayed. I tried to seek a retired spot where I might weep and pray without meeting eager, inquisitive eyes wherever I turned. I repeated frequently: "If I could only understand this! If they will tell me what I have said or what I have done!" {1T 577.2}
I wept and prayed much as I saw our goods confiscated. I tried to read sympathy or pity for me in the looks of those around me, and marked the countenances of several whom I thought would speak to me and comfort me if they did not fear that they would be observed by others. I made one attempt to escape from the crowd, but seeing that I was watched, I concealed my intentions. I commenced weeping aloud, and saying: "If they would only tell me what I have done or what I have said!" My husband, who was sleeping in a bed in the same room, heard me weeping aloud and awoke me. My pillow was wet with tears, and a sad depression of spirits was upon me. {1T 578.1}

Sobering thoughts.

Green Cochoa.

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy - 07/12/20 09:25 PM

***** STAFF EDIT TO REMOVE REFERENCE & RESPONSE TO A NOW EDITED POST ***** And the mask a not the mark of the beast . I know who the beast is too. Who among us here doesn't?I wrote what my pastor said. up thread. The Bible says nothing about wearing a mask. I still cant figure out what in the world you guys are protesting about. I can't believe you think masks and hand sanitizer are the marks in the forehead and hand. You should know that it is the Law that is written in the head and the hand. Jer 31:33
And you actually study Adventist belief? I don't believe it. I also cant believe you are an Admin here.
Just because Fauci is Catholic, means nothing. so was JFK.
One of my friends wives had to have a leg amputated and went into rehab for physical therapy. She got COVID there, and he got it from her. It has taken him awhile to recover, and even still, he gets tired very easily.
Then i come over here to an SDA Forum--SDAs who I consider the most reasonable religious people, and I read over and over all your out there conspiracy theories--rivaling Roger Stone in their depth. Any Q's here? How far out are you ?

***** STAFF EDIT TO REMOVE REFERENCE & RESPONSE TO A NOW EDITED POST *****

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy - 07/13/20 12:36 AM

Originally Posted by Green Cochoa
The response presently calls for masks on the face and gel (alcohol) on the hands. Those are marks of following the system (beast). In Greek, the word translated as "forehead" also means "front." In other words, "face" could be included in the meaning.

I'm not sure I agree with you, but I like it. Well done. Hard to argue against the apparent literal comparison. But do you think it has more to do with thoughts and beliefs than the literal masks? While we should obey authorities, should we turn in slaves who escape? Should we wear a yellow star? What is the limit. Isn't that what this "exercise" is about, determining people's limits? Should you carry a rabbit's foot if they say it's required to prevent the virus? What about a fetish? Should you not question it, even if you do wear a mask or carry a rabbit's foot?

However, those who blindly follow without questioning, could they be susceptible to further blindness: Wear masks to protect others. Inject the vaccine to protect others. Worship on sundays, to protect others. Don't worship on Sabbaths to protect others. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

And all the lemmings tumbled into the sea....

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy - 07/13/20 01:30 AM

topic
Originally Posted by Theophilus
You are an Admin, . . .

Just for clarity, as others may wonder as well, there is only one administrator here: Daryl. The rest of the "Admin team" are moderators who assist the Admin in moderating the forum but who have no privileges with respect to the accounts of members. In other words, the "M" under the avatar means "Moderator." Daryl may consult with the moderators and/or call for a vote among them as to some specific action which he may then afterward take--this provides a greater measure of fairness here: yet he, the owner of this forum, is the only one who can ban someone, choose which words are censored, or take any action beyond simply editing, deleting, or moving posts.

Also, just as there is no requirement for uniformity of thought and belief in order to be a member of the Seventh-day Adventist church, there is no such requirement here; neither among the moderators, nor among the members. Unless otherwise specially indicated in a post, moderators participate here just as do others--presenting their own personal views, not necessarily the views which may be held by others of the admin team.

***** ADMIN STAFF EDIT TO REMOVE REFERENCE TO A CENSORED WORD *****

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy - 07/13/20 02:09 AM

In the last great conflict in the controversy with Satan those who are loyal to God will see every earthly support cut off. Because they refuse to break His law in obedience to earthly powers they will be forbidden to buy or sell.--DA 121, 122 (1898). {LDE 148.4}

I am very close to this now. I am in a situation on account of COVID where I have virtually been unable to pay my bills, unable to access funds in my bank account. I have no support other than what I can find locally. The entire COVID scenario has fulfilled prophecy.

Originally Posted by Ellen White, 1903
This world is a theatre. The actors, the inhabitants of the world, are preparing to act their part in the last great drama. God is lost sight of. There is no unity of purpose, except as parties of men confederate to gain their ends. God is looking on. His purposes in regard to his rebellious subjects will be fulfilled. The world has not been given into the hands of men, though God is permitting the elements of confusion and disorder to bear sway for a season. A power from beneath is working to bring about the last great scenes in the drama,--Satan coming as Christ, and working with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in those who are binding themselves together in secret societies. Those who are yielding to the passion for confederation are working out the plans of the enemy. The cause will be followed by the effect. {BTS, February 1, 1903 par. 3}
Transgression has almost reached its limit. Confusion fills the world, and a great terror is soon to come upon human beings. And the end is very near. We who know the truth should be preparing for what is soon to break upon the world as an overwhelming surprise. {BTS, February 1, 1903 par. 4}

It sure did come as an overwhelming surprise, didn't it?

The wants of the cause will continually increase as we near the close of time. Means is needed to give young men a short course of study in our schools, to prepare them for efficient work in the ministry and in different branches of the cause. We are not coming up to our privilege in this matter. All schools among us will soon be closed up. How much more might have been done had men obeyed the requirements of Christ in Christian beneficence! What an influence would this readiness to give all for Christ have had upon the world! It would have been one of the most convincing arguments in favor of the truth we profess to believe--an argument which the world could not misunderstand nor gainsay. The Lord would have distinguished us with His blessing even before the eyes of the world. {5T 156.2}

These things were prophesied. These prophecies have now been fulfilled. The next thing, I believe, is the prophecies pertaining to the economy and to buying and selling. Money will not have value much longer; we should use what we can now for God, praying for His wisdom in this, lest it have no usefulness at all.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy - 07/20/20 06:52 PM

Wow, Green, I hope you are managing all right??

In America, the people, in general still seem to think things like that can't happen.
Surely, they think, the government will get them through....

As to the economy and money value, yes, it is in trouble -- how can it survive all this sudden giving away of multi billions of dollars to "aid" everyone who has been "locked out" of their jobs? The money has absolutely nothing to back it. How can the economy survive all the businesses that had to shut down permanently due to the "lock down" putting them in bankruptcy . Thus multitudes of people won't even have jobs to go back to? And what about the people? The "aid" checks and temporary relief programs will stop, the covid-19 problem shows no signs of stopping.

What you are suffering may be reality in America VERY SOON as well.

The winds of Rev. 7 are starting to escape the four angel's grasp --
God can still stop them, and many are praying for a little more time as we see so many not yet ready, but if in God's reckoning the time has come, and those angels step back, the endtime troubles could explode within the year.

The focus should be--
Does our anchor hold, is it holding firm in Christ?
And how can we encourage our relatives and friends to anchor safely in Christ?

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy - 07/20/20 08:41 PM

Quote --" The Bible says nothing about wearing a mask. I still cant figure out what in the world you guys are protesting about."

Actually the Bible does.
Ezekiel 12
Ezekiel is warning Jerusalem (which already had suffered from Babylon's power) that a worse siege and defeat was imminent.
Ezekiel was to act out God's word --
Late in the evening as the people watched, he was to dig a hole in the wall of his house, crawl through the hole, carrying his belongings with him, put on a face covering so he can't see the ground and walk.

This was symbolic of the coming captivity, when the people (especially the king and his household) would attempt to escape from it by going through a hidden passage in the city wall.

12:11 Tell the people, I am your sign: like as I have done, so shall it be done unto them: they shall remove and go into captivity.
12:12 And the prince (King Zedekiah) shall bear upon his shoulder in the twilight, and shall go forth: they shall dig through the wall to carry out thereby: he shall cover his face, that he see not the ground with his eyes.
12:13 My net also will I spread upon him, and he shall be taken in my snare: and I will bring him to Babylon [to] the land of the Chaldeans; yet shall he not see it, though he shall die there.

Wearing the face covering signified BLINDNESS.
Blind to their transgressions
Blind to the coming dangers
Blinded literally ((King Zedekiah was physically blinded by the Babylonians after he was captured)

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy - 07/22/20 04:24 PM

the covid-19 problem shows no signs of stopping.

I would word it as, The way the government is handling the covid-19 problem shows no signs of stopping.

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy - 07/22/20 04:40 PM

Maybe Elle and her reset was just a decade off. This would explain a number of things, why the meaningless mask mandates, the riots, the exaggerations, etc.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vl4SqeFBdCw

Exaggerations? Like the number of new cases have surged in a state: 4.

Search for: October pandemic exercise.
The lockdowns and riots were planned. They just had to find a disease to pull it off on. Too bad covid-19 is not cooperating, but the media makes up for the lack.

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Event_201

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy - 07/23/20 01:49 AM

Hey, dedication , I think that's a big stretch. laugh

I'll have to ask the pastor about that. I cant wait to see his answer. As a matter of fact I'll see if I can get his permission to publish his response.
What's your pastor think about your theory?
Maybe we should have Drs and nurses stop wearing them because of Eze 12. Why in the world should they be wearing masks anyway?

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy - 07/23/20 04:16 AM

The "reset" Elle was talking about had some truth.
Though I didn't agree with all her interpretations of it
We are definitely in a big thrust to bring in a "reset" .

Sadly everyone is going paranoid again.

Strange isn't it -- how there was this big covid news and lockdowns for a several weeks in the spring.
Then suddenly news on covid -19 disappeared, and all we heard was "black lives matter" with all its protests and looting, defacing and destruction of property and statues, and even lives etc. etc. People were actually being ENCOURAGED to go out in huge gatherings, chanting and shouting, with little social distancing.

Oh, surprise -- then we got more covid cases.
Was the whole thing planned because the numbers weren't high enough and they had to get the people out in huge masses to get more infections, so they could lock down the nation again?

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy - 07/23/20 05:21 AM

Doctors and nurses didn't wear masks in normal situations. I've never had a doctor wear a mask when I went for an appointment. Nor did the nurses or the doctor wear a mask all those weeks I was visiting in the hospital (that was before covid-19).
Yes, doctors and nurses do wear masks in the operating room and other serious situations, there are good reasons for that. There is a time and place when a mask is good.

However, masking everyone in normal activities and situations is NOT normal at all.
Basically now the mask becomes a SYMBOL.

Masks have played their role all through history. Ritual mask wearing basically puts the wearer under some sort of control to the power the mask supposedly represents whether it was in theatrical drama, or spiritualistic dances.
Those masks seen everywhere now are symbolic. They do not hinder the passage of viruses. This is printed right on some of the a boxes (at least it was for years). And strangely, just four months ago, the WHO and the scientists all confirmed masks do not protect the wearer from the virus.

But recently we have a complete 180 decree turn around. Everyone is supposed put on a mask!!!
Why? The symbol of the mask certainly is powerful ? a symbol of subjugation.

A person wearing a mask is a strange sight that affects us visually.
It instantly sends a message that invokes fear of illness and death.
It makes the disease BIG and ever present (even if there isn't a case anywhere in the area)
Each masked face keeps the message alive in our minds, that we should be afraid, and that we need outside forces to save us, and thus blindly follow thinking we'll all die if we don't.

The mask takes away a little of one's personality and identity. it dehumanizes. It hammers in the message "Be afraid of all people" "STOP all social life" The government will come up with something to save you.
The mask keeps the people in subjugation to the powers seeking control.

Just like Ezekiel 12-- the mask was symbol of blindness and a symbol of coming under complete subjugation to Babylon.
Posted By: ProdigalOne

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy - 07/24/20 11:57 AM

Did anyone imagine they would go this far, so soon?

"BROWARD COUNTY EMERGENCY ORDER MANDATES PEOPLE WEAR ?FACIAL COVERINGS? INSIDE THEIR OWN HOMES"

https://dateway.net/broward-county-...overings-inside-their-own-homes-dateway/

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy - 07/24/20 03:49 PM

Dedication,
I sent your reply to me to my pastor. This is what he responded:

"Personally I don?t know which scientists, doctors and experts to believe, but I don?t see how obeying the law to wear a mask contradicts the Bible ( like the mark of the beast will).
In regards to Ezekiel, would the forum leaders also look at Ezekiel 4:4 and determine that we must not lay on our left side lest we bring a curse on God?s people? Ridiculous.
Have doctors, nurses, EMTs etc been forecasting captivity all these decades by wearing masks? Besides, Ez 12:4 says it would cover the eyes like a hood (which doesn?t matter to me, just pointing out they?re not even being consistent with their argument). Several times prophets or others did physical things to symbolize a future event. But it doesn?t mean that from then on no one must do that action (like laying on your left side- referenced earlier).
This line of thinking seems very much focused on an outward physical sign, like people who believe the mark is a bar code, tatoo, or chip that if forced on you, you are lost. Different issue I know, but same principle.
The mask (to me) falls under Romans 13 and our requirement by the Lord to obey our government, even if they?re wrong. As long as Bible doesn?t condemn it. "

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy - 07/24/20 10:47 PM

Theophilus,
Except for the idea of following any local laws, maybe a good reason not to wear it is because it's pointless?

What if the government said everyone had to wear a yellow star to protect everyone, because "it's all we've got"?

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy - 07/25/20 01:45 AM

Why is it pointless? A yellow star is a far cry from a mask.That's actually a funny comparison. The yellow star was for one segment of the pop, not everyone.

Medical personnel wear them for a reason. It doesn't hurt us to do so.
What does your pastor say? Have you discussed your musings with him?

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy - 07/28/20 04:06 PM

You were referring to marking a certain segment of the population.
I was comparing the pointlessness of wearing a star to protect people from harm to the wearing of a mask to protect people from harm. Both are pointless. There has been presented no scientific paper which shows masks prevent the transmission of covid19. Would you agree that wearing a yellow star in the past did not protect the people from harm?

My pastor thinks wearing a mask is silly. He only wears it when others force him to.

When one forces others to do things they want them to do, what is that a characteristic of?
Posted By: NSPete

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy - 07/29/20 12:48 PM

I was talking to someone in the know in the health department of the Nova Scotia government and they said that the government is planning on the virus having a second wave beginning in September. That is why the mask law is now being put into effect.
A friend of men in Puerto Rico says that the forced wearing of masks there has made things worse as people do not wear them properly or wear the wrong type and it gives them a false sense of security.
I read this quote yesterday and after considering it thought maybe the best way to deal with the virus is to ban the sale of meat! Don't think that will ever happen. Interesting thought though for those to consider when trying to decide on the best way to deal with this pandemic.

"Feeding on flesh, the juices and fluids of what you eat pass into the circulation of your blood, and, as we are composed of what we eat, we become animalized; thus a feverish condition is created, because the animals are diseased, and by partaking of their flesh we plant the seeds of disease in our own tissue and blood. Then when exposed to the changes in a malarious atmosphere, these are more sensibly felt, also when we are exposed to prevailing epidemics and contagious diseases the system is not in condition to resist the disease." PH031

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy - 07/29/20 11:07 PM

Diet does play a huge role in this!!!
The best defense against this disease is a strong immune system.
A diet high in plant based foods -- fruits, vegetables, whole grains -- rich in vitamins and other nutrients, will boost the immune system. Things like meat, dairy products, fried foods, sugary foods, highly processed foods produce inflammation in the system, weaken the immune system and cause people to gain weight -- all conditions that make people more susceptible to the disease.

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy - 08/01/20 03:29 PM

http://religiousliberty.tv/op-ed-the-charismatic-charlatans-of-covid-19.html

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy - 08/04/20 05:32 AM

So who is really the charismatic charlatan of covid-19?
Who is censoring all science that is not in line with high fear, no cure, news output?
Who has caused the most deaths, depression, and hopelessness with their actions?
Who is pushing with great rigger and force just their own version "our truth", while their "our truth" may not be grounded in facts, science, or even sound philosophy? Who needs us to believe theirs is the "only" truth with a fervor to make it real; and this line of thinking leaves people wide open to be exploited?

No, it is NOT the common person going about their business and seeking a relatively normal life in this upside down crazy world.

Is the disease real? Of course it is real, and yes, people have died from Covid-19. But the way it is being handled is very problematic and troubling. The accepted version of "truth" is NOT really that interested in ALL the facts, science, or even sound philosophy.

In fact the only science that seems to be "accepted" is the Fauci/Gates line of "science" and their supporters.

Why are "NO CURES ALLOWED"?
How is it that many doctors can have next to zero patients die from the disease, and their findings are censored, while those doing the "accepted" things have many patients die?
Did you know that people put on ventilators have a 60-80% chance of dying?
Why is that procedure "accepted"?

Some doctors found HCQ was very helpful in conquering Covid-19.
Then a "test" for HCQ was organized. BUT the mandate for the text prescribed FOUR TIMES the accepted safe dosage, and to give it to patients several times a day who were already in extremely critical condition. Is it a surprise that many of them died?
That's not a "test" -- that was outrageous overdosing. Several countries refused to join "the test" because of the high mandated dosage. They knew it would shock the system and probably cause death.
But that "test" served the purpose of outlawing the treatment, which, when administered probably had saved lives.

So what we need now is not a lot of censorship (why they even censored the Presidents video of several doctors speaking on Covid 19), what we need now is to allow MORE voices from science, more voices sharing their findings, not just the one track narrow view that really offers us nothing except ineffective, depersonalizing face masks. There are other highly qualified doctors and scientists who findings not seen in main public media (at least not for long). Like Dr. Richard Bartlett.

This narrowing everything down to ONE main voice, and only allowing people who repeat the "one (supposed) truth" to have sole voice in the main public media. == while it is not THE crises, it is a road leading us closer to the crises.

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy - 08/04/20 03:12 PM

"The Charismatic Charlatans of COVID-19"

What started as a great article did a 180 degree flip-flop.
It turned into nothing but more hyped up over-exaggerated propaganda.

For instance:
"When the existence of the Coronavirus could no longer be denied, due to the piling up of dead bodies in our cities, "

Really? Are there really dead bodies piling up in our cities? Why more so than a normal year's flu season? Why is there a problem this year and not other years?

The irony of Vinnie writing for religious liberty. Vinnie not for freedom. Vinnie for coercion. Vinnie should indeed stay home and not object to others living life to the fullest.

Check out https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/hea...irus/coronavirus-disease-2019-vs-the-flu
Look for the infections and deaths.
Just a bad flu year. And the deaths just barely meet the number of flu deaths, and that after pressure to exaggerate the deaths. People already with a life threatening disease and in hospice before the corona virus, are being marked as dying "from" corona. And with all that, it hardly makes a bad flu year.

A "spike" in cases. Then we find out 4 people got sick. The cases have "doubled"! From 2.

Thpppptttt.

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy - 08/04/20 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by dedication

So what we need now is not a lot of censorship (why they even censored the Presidents video of several doctors speaking on Covid 19), what we need now is to allow MORE voices from science, more voices sharing their findings, not just the one track narrow view that really offers us nothing except ineffective, depersonalizing face masks. There are other highly qualified doctors and scientists who findings not seen in main public media (at least not for long). Like Dr. Richard Bartlett.

This narrowing everything down to ONE main voice, and only allowing people who repeat the "one (supposed) truth" to have sole voice in the main public media. == while it is not THE crises, it is a road leading us closer to the crises.

You know, that may be part of the plan, depersonalizing people. They will run that for awhile until the detect the right amount of bullying from others, and then proceed with the next step.

So many lies.

I've heard some say we are in the "second wave" and to expect a third wave this fall. When did the first "wave" end? Others say expect a second wave this fall. Is that a wave of government mandates?

Why should fauci expect this fall to be so bad along with the flu? Was not the flu going on the same time as when he invented this nonsense? Why would last year's flu not affect corona the same as this coming one? Is it because people (at least the ones who survived) had already recovered from the fall vaccination and when people get vaccinated this fall there will be an increased number of cases?

And why are we North American centric? Did not Australia go through the fall and winter no worse or better?

Critical thinking? Yeah, there's a lack of it.

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy - 08/13/20 02:46 AM

Has mask wearing decreased the spread?

For weeks we were told that the virus spreads through droplets that don't go through the mask, (that was to make mask wearing seem profitable) now they tell us it spreads through the air like aerosol spray! And guess what-- aerosol spray goes right through those masks the people are wearing. So the mask just gives a false sense of security.

Yes, it also traps germs, especially as the mask gets a little moist from your breathing, which means the wearer is actually collecting germs both from his own breath and from the surrounding environment, and breathing them into his/her lungs for as long as they wear that mask. Just watch the mask wearers, they are touching things around them and then touching and adjusting their masks many times. And how do you know those masks are germ free even before you put it on your nose and mouth?

Canada, other than a couple high population cities, has a very low death count --
Looking at a map of red dots for covid hot spots, it's almost like someone drew a line at the 49th parallel and said, "Thus far and no further",
It's in densely populated areas that covid does it's work -- there's proof that countries that don't have congested population and have lots of wide open natural space for their citizens, do a lot better. And no, mask wearing was NOT an in thing in these Canadian provinces, there were only a few with masks for the first four or so months -- not till just the last couple weeks when government started pushing them with a heavier hand, did we see the strange sight of many masked faces.
What we were doing before was obviously working.

The biggest advantage is opposite really, of masks -- lots of good fresh air to breath.

The problem with masks is that it is a means to another much more sinister end.
Forcing people to do something by restricting necessary life activities if they don't comply comes in "small steps." What's the big deal -- just a mask.
But forced vaccination of a high risk vaccination is on the horizon in the near future.
There's considerable information on 1918 Spanish flu and experimental vaccines--
Vaccines in general were still in the "experimental stage" at the time, and what better time to experiment when people were already dying and the deadly work of the vaccines would not be connected.
Forced covid vaccines NOW would be a massive experimental program, and if it is detrimental they'd just blame covid not the vaccine.

Even commentators in favor of forced vaccination, mentioned that USA might have a problem because people were resisting wearing of masks in America, and if they resist masksthey would probably resist vaccines, and the politicians had to be careful to maintain the public interest, thus it would be more difficult to enforce the vaccination. You see -- give in to the small steps, they lead to bigger steps.

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy - 08/13/20 03:37 PM

Now there's an example of critical thinking!

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy - 08/13/20 03:42 PM

However, would you wear a mask rather than being injected?
While masks don't work and have never been tested to prevent transmission of covid-19 (at least not widely publicized), it may not be good to prove they don't.

What would be interesting it to find out what percentage of people who have the disease had also been injected with the flu vaccine last fall....

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy - 08/15/20 03:46 AM

Good question.
If faced with two options -- wear a mask or be injected, which would be the lesser of two evils?
The mask would seem the safer choice at that point.

However, unless you make your own, a person really doesn't know what they are breathing when placing a mask over their mouth and nose.
Where are these masks made? In the same country that covid-19 originated !!!?

one minute video mask manufacturing

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy - 08/19/20 07:12 PM

The faceless masses.

After almost six months of this covid scare, more and more people are now beginning to wear masks. Fortunately we do not have the dragonic mandates for mask wearing, here, which are seen in other countries and in the big cities.

Yet, I can't help realize, as I look up at people around me, that we are entering a FACELESS society.

Some may say -- but it's just like wearing a seatbelt, it's just for your safety,.
But a seat belt does not take away from my personality -- a face mask does!

A person's face is the center of their personality which is shown to the world.

Just think of why people wore masks all through history.
It was to PRETEND TO BE SOMETHING ELSE, and or to hide their identity

There was no other reason for the masses to wear a mask.

Sure, IN SITUATIONS like working in a dusty area, or in hospital, a TEMPORARY mask is used, but note those are TEMPORARY situations, done for a specific task.

This new mask wearing is supposedly the NEW NORMAL a permanent hiding of the face for all people.
Whether they a sick or not, is not the issue, whether anyone is sick in the whole neighborhood or not, is not the question. The aim is to place a mask on EVERY face, so everyone is FACELESS.

Now consider history--
What is meant when society is seen as "faceless"?

No identity?
It is the "hiding" of self.

A society becomes increasingly deadened in it's social wellbeing, as the demise of distinctiveness among its citizens increases due to conformity. By losing the individuality that one holds, one is deprived of his identity.
One becomes just another faceless body among many other faceless bodies.

Other things to create a faceless society have already been implemented by technology.
A lot of things that once involved personal contact with real people, are now done digital, with voice messages, and touch buttons. Faceless interactions. Impersonal.
Now, the mask makes even the remaining interactions "faceless".

Personal experience -- when out there with lots of people in masks -- when one removes the mask and smiles and talks normal (not the muffled louder speech of the mask wearers) it's like the sun just came out!

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy - 08/20/20 04:03 PM

I'm finding when in a setting with masked people and some without, I'm paying more attention to those without masks. The ones with masks are just a blur. I may be biased in my perception that those who wear masks are traitors. Though when forced to wear a mask in a store, I have to realize they may be thinking the same of me?

I would think most people would have a hard time shooting someone. But if they are just a faceless mask, an unnamed entity, would it not be easier to shoot them?

I believe the reason there are so many lemmings following the one ahead of them over the cliff is too many don't know what the scientific method is, much less understanding it has not been applied to mask wearing, coronavirus, and vaccines.

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy - 09/02/20 07:06 PM

A drugged population is an easier controlled population.

?Morality pills? may be the US?s best shot at ending the coronavirus pandemic, according to one ethicist

They admit it's not right, but in a crisis, such doesn't matter. Preliminary preparations of the human mind for the future. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. Because... we say so!

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy - 09/03/20 07:35 PM

Of mice and men.

Would 7 mice lie to you?

Best solution for protecting oneself from corona virus is to put your surgical mask on backwards!
Surgical Mask Partition Reduces the Risk of Noncontact Transmission in a Golden Syrian Hamster Model for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Pretty good study. Seemed logical, reasonable, clear. Until you start thinking about it....

There's the obvious problem of using hamsters in place of people.

Then there's the troubling issue of hamsters being able to get corona virus, incubating it, and recombining with who knows what hamster viruses they may have.

I don't understand surgical masks, so maybe someone could help me out here. Are the masks built to be uni-directional? If this outer fluid-repellent layer facing out stops viruses, then does it matter what direction it's coming from? If someone is wearing a mask, in normal mode, then should that not stop the virus, or is it coming around the edges indicating the person is not wearing it properly? Just turn it inside out and make the hamsters (7) happy.

Or could 1 out of 8 be not much different from 3 out of 8 and if they had used more hamsters, the results would be different?

This transmission rate (4/12, 33.3%) was also lower than that of the exposed naive hamsters without surgical mask partition (10/15, 66.7%), although not reaching statistical significance (P = .128).

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy - 10/27/20 02:46 PM

The dumbing down of the world!

Don't be shamed into destroying your brain. For that person trying to bully you may already have lost his reasoning ability.
https://www.technocracy.news/german...on-causes-permanent-neurological-damage/

"We are responsible for our health, not the World Health Organisation. "
Amen!

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy - 11/16/20 09:08 PM

An economic disaster, lots of hunger, in the wake of covid-19 ???

Just watched a news article from Texas -- hundreds of cars lined up (I think they said 1500 people in one morning) came to get a box of food from a food distribution place. They mentioned it's becoming a huge trend in many cities.

It's sobering that so many people who obviously had enough money to drive a nice car, are now depending on free food distribution to keep them fed.

Though it made me wonder -- if I have enough money to idle my car along in a very long very slow moving line, just to get a box of food -- won't it make more sense to take the money used up in fueling that car, and go buy the food I want? Idling a car for hours as one creeps forward in the line-up would cost a nice sum of money, won't it?

But then, food prices are going up, up, up -- it doesn't take much food to ring up $100.

And now -- USA truckers are threatening to go on strike end of November into December.
Kind of a protest against lock-down. Protesting that they have to keep going even though the truck stops, restaurants, etc, etc, get locked down.
If they go on strike -- store shelves will soon empty.
Wonderful world we now live in.

This may be an interesting Christmas!

But then -- maybe it is HIGH TIME to turn away from the material elements of this world, and REALLY focus on Christ, why He came to this problem world, and what His plans are for us. Learn to fully trust in Him.

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy - 11/18/20 01:20 AM

Someone needs to launch lawsuits against governors and hold them accountable for wanton and preventable suffering.

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy - 11/25/20 01:06 AM

No vaccine shot -- no more travel by air???
https://nypost.com/2020/11/23/qantas-to-require-covid-19-vaccine-for-international-flights/

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy - 11/27/20 03:58 PM

https://www.beltoftruth.tv/coviddystopia-freedom-s-11th-hour
At the bottom, "CovidDystopia - free HIGHLIGHTS of episode 8 & 9, 'The Hysteria Agenda' "

The great fraud of 2020.

Psychotherapist: Lockdown Zealots Are Behaving Like Cult Members
In reality, research suggests that the lockdowns had a minimal impact on infection numbers, and Sweden?s per capita death toll is lower than the UK?s and numerous other countries despite the Scandinavian country having imposed no hard lockdown.

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy - 11/28/20 12:53 PM

Very true, some of those close to us have seen beginning of the implementation in the protocol of what will be required, and its like the current show of proof of a negative Covid test before they let you get on a plane.

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy - 12/04/20 05:44 PM

What they should have planned next: How to be done with this problem in less than 6 weeks.

Mandatory quarantine of all sugar, refined products, cigarettes, alcohol. Force everyone to eat raw plant foods for 3 weeks. Do not associate with others during that time.

After 3 weeks, most everyone's immune system should be built up.
Everyone find someone with the coronavirus and get together in large groups.
Make sure you're exposed.

The immune system will fight it off, minimum people will be sick, we can then go on with our lives.

(File this where no one will consider it worthwhile and never attempt to implement it)

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy - 01/01/21 02:26 AM

Masks aren't going away.

Here's why you should wear a mask even after getting COVID-19 or the vaccine

"The first shot has been proven to be highly effective, Dr. Iahn Gonsenhauser, chief quality and patient safety officer of Wexner Medical Center, told CNET."

Highly effective at what?

"He said the second dose amplifies the protection and will extend the life of immunity."

"Because the coronavirus and COVID-19 vaccine are both so new, there's not enough evidence at this point to know if people can still carry the coronavirus pathogens and pass them along to others without being infected themselves."

Would you call that a "highly effective" vaccine?!

"Until experts fully understand the protection a COVID-19 vaccine provides, it's important to continue wearing a mask and following social distancing protocols, the CDC says. This can help prevent the coronavirus spread among communities of people until more of the population is vaccinated against the coronavirus."

Is that DoubleSpeak?
Highly effective, protects the person from getting the virus, but you still must wear a mask (which has proven to not prevent disease) in order to prevent the spread until more are vaccinated?
If the vaccine doesn't prevent disease, then how does vaccinating more people stop the spread?
Error. Error.

"Unvaccinated people might think it's okay to stop wearing a mask"

Is that the real reason?

Just two weeks.
Just until more are vaccinated.
Just until we get a vaccination for the new virus release.
Never mind. Just wear a mask until we poison you to the point you can't function.

Interesting, when you look at the coronavirus charts, there was a steady increase during November, locally and over the U.S. December was high, now has started to drop off. At both local areas and nationwide. I presume worldwide, too.

Why is everything in this experiment the same everywhere? Shouldn't there be some varying degrees?
Oh yeah, it was planned, wasn't it. That's why the same scenario of increases, masks, decreases.

Make Americans Free Again

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy - 01/01/21 05:59 AM

Not surprised.
Did people think the vaccine would restore normalcy?
There are NEW STRAINS cropping up -- (one serious one in the UK and it's spreading)
I won't be surprised if "cases" and problems with Covid go up not down since the vaccine came out. It's a snowballing effect. More and more cases resulting in more and more supposed "need" for more vaccines as more and more variations of the disease are manifested.

Has the following problem been fully explored?
In the development of vaccines against coronaviruses like SARS-COV-1 and MERS in the early 2000?s, researchers found evidence of a serious problem. Teams of U.S. and foreign scientists vaccinated animals with the four most promising vaccines. At first, the experiment seemed successful as all the animals developed a robust antibody response to coronavirus. However, when the scientists exposed the vaccinated animals to the wild virus, the results were horrifying. Vaccinated animals suffered hyper-immune responses including inflammation throughout their bodies, especially in their lungs.....This ??paradoxical immune enhancement phenomenon? means vaccinated people may still develop the disease, get sicker and die.?

The only thing "proven" highly effective in the vaccine now available is that it develops robust antibody response. It is not proven that it keeps people from developing the disease, nor has the disease enhancement aspect been addressed effectively. See Pfizer Covid vaccine trial shows alarming pathogenic priming

Another study reveals that vaccines that stimulate "robust antibody response" can actually lead to autoimmunity, which turns our immune system against our own bodies.
Autoimmune disease results when the body's system meant to attack foreign invaders turns instead to attack part of the body it belongs to (auto is Greek for self). If the immune system is likened to a national defense system, antibodies are like drones programmed to recognize a certain type of invader (a bacteria say) and to destroy them...When self-tolerance is disturbed, dysregulation of the immune system follows, resulting in emergence of an autoimmune disease. Vaccination is one of the conditions that may disturb this homeostasis in susceptible individuals, resulting in autoimmune phenomena and ASIA."
See Attacking ourselves
This is one reason why people with certain allergies, etc, are cautioned about taking the shots.

But even more troublesome is the elaborate system for tracking, spying, and reporting that is being put in place.....
While COVID is NOT the mark of the beast, the system that is being set up under the guise of Covid, will help bring in the enforcement the beast's mark with seamless ease.

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy - 01/03/21 04:34 PM

What's Up Prof Episode 27
Episode 27 discusses the controversial subject of the coronavirus vaccine, how it might be distributed and if it could become mandatory. Also discusses how the vaccine relates to climate change (and opens a door for) the mark of the beast. Is the final WORSHIP crises of which we have long been warned coming through a "side door" which we didn't expect?

Above all remember --
There is something else which should receive our top concern -- THE SEAL OF GOD
Receiving GOD'S SEAL is really the ONLY defense against the beast and it's methods to gather the nations of the earth.

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy - 01/03/21 11:03 PM

Yep, plans are being made. I had found something from 2014 where Ebola was being used to trigger laws of people being moved for "decontamination". So it's just a continuing process, putting everything in place until the nominal adventists won't know what happened.

Justin Trudeau & Canada Creating Nazi-Like Unlawful COVID infrastructures for Human Detention

From The Health Ranger blog ?Justin Trudeau and the Canadian government are creating Nazi Germany-like infrastructure to detain human beings en masse, and for years to come. A brave Ontario politician named Randy Hillier spoke out about the government?s nefarious detainment plan in a provincial question period in front of the government of Ontario. His microphone was cut off as soon as he started asking the tough questions.

?The Canadian government is erecting a network of detainment camps and isolation sites to be used from coast to coast. These ?Federal Quarantine/Isolation sites? are being built across the provinces and will be used to strip Canadians of their human rights and lock healthy people up using false imprisonment schemes. These sites could be used for forced medical testing and forced medical experimentation with covid-19 vaccines. If Canadians can be held down against their will over the fear that they may spread viruses, then these facilities could be used indefinitely and for whatever reason is deemed necessary to maintain an illusion of safety for the ?greater good.?

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy - 01/06/21 07:21 AM

The What's Up Prof discussions put things into perspective in a remarkable way.

Discussion #11 Double Blind, What's the Agenda for the World Really explains how all the contradictory "news" is shaping the world to accept exactly what God has shown through His prophet would be the end time crises.
Very interesting!
The Sabbath/Sunday issues are more involved in then many people realize.

The Bible and Spirit of Prophecy has the answers

Jesus is coming soon!

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy - 01/07/21 07:33 AM

Is this for real?
We've heard rumors that "concentration" or "detention camps" were being built, but were always told that was just a "conspiracy theory".

But look at this "Bill A416" in New York.

New York State Bill A416?introduced by New York Senator Nick Perry (D)? is perhaps one of the most dangerous pieces of legislation we have read.

It basically states that if the governor general believes someone is a danger (as in being a possible health threat) to the public they can be removed and detained, without freedom to leave. They can appeal for release, but court orders have to be obtained. So in the end they are held for whatever length of time the governor deems necessary. They would be required to undergo medical examination and treatment including vaccinations etc.
Pay attention to keywords like ?potentially? dangerous, "suspected" carriers, "may be a" "opinion of the governor"...
can't force medication UNTIL they have a "court order" -- in other words they can force medication.

The very fact that such a bill was introduced and brought in for consideration is in itself a bad sign. Hopefully it will not be passed into law.

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy - 01/07/21 09:05 AM

Storming the capital in Washington, DC

Things are getting pretty "hot".

Why is it that this reminded me of a historical event?

The storming of the Bastille in France in 1789.
This fortress and political prison known as the Bastille represented royal authority in the center of Paris. To the common people it represented tyranny.

It was the trigger that led to the French Revolution.

People in the states are now extremely polarized. The Republican protestors see Biden as taking America into Socialist Marxism, robbing them of their freedoms, and stealing the election by fraud, for them, Trump is their only hope to stop this;
While the Democrats portray Trump as an ignorant egotist liar.

The Heligan principle of pushing people into two extreme camps has been very successful. The nation is divided and passionate concerning their divided positions. What will be next?
The Republican protestors vowed strongly they would not let Biden "steal the election".
The Democrats are threatening all kinds of strong measures against all who support Trump (censorship, removal from offices, etc and things which could end up being something worse)

The heligan principle pushes extremes in order to bring in a "resolution". A "papal resolution" a whole "reset" that comes complete with the Sunday law (which is already written into the reset plan)

I believe we are entering the little time of trouble, which will soon be the "great time of trouble".
Who is fermenting all this turmoil?

Seems to me that the devil knows his time is about up, and is pulling out all stops to bring in his final endtime delusions --
Things are happening so rapidly we hardly have time to catch our breath.

Our focus needs to turn upward!
Know that our redemption draweth nigh.
Jesus is coming. Pray that our lives are in tune with HIM, pray that others will find their peace and refuge in HIM. There is an eternity ahead, just beyond the earth's final years, an eternity with no wars, deceptions, death, pain, etc.
Oh, that we all will be waiting with outstretched arms at His appearing to be caught up together with Him and be with HIM forever.

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy - 01/15/21 08:51 PM

A look behind the scenes--
Walter Veith & Martin Smith - Fratelli Tutti, Pope Francis Encyclical 2020 - What's Up Prof? 35
What is going on?

Many don't even see the "plan" that is at the very brink of full implementation. Many see only the immediate crises as if they stood alone, not realizing they are all stepping stones being used to advance the ultimate goal.

Remember these words, penned 130 years ago:
Originally Posted by 1888 Great Controversy

Romanism as a system is no more in harmony with the gospel of Christ now than at any former period in her history. The Protestant churches are in great darkness, or they would discern the signs of the times. The Roman Church is far-reaching in her plans and modes of operation. She is employing every device to extend her influence and increase her power in preparation for a fierce and determined conflict to regain control of the world, to re-establish persecution, and to undo all that Protestantism has done. Catholicism is gaining ground upon every side.

A slogan -- "Who ever controls America, controls the world" is taken seriously.
Posted By: ProdigalOne

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy - 01/16/21 02:42 PM

Is this for real?
We've heard rumors that "concentration" or "detention camps" were being built, but were always told that was just a "conspiracy theory".

New York State Bill A416?introduced by New York Senator Nick Perry (D)? is perhaps one of the most dangerous pieces of legislation we have read.

It basically states that if the governor general believes someone is a danger (as in being a possible health threat) to the public they can be removed and detained, without freedom to leave. They can appeal for release, but court orders have to be obtained. So in the end they are held for whatever length of time the governor deems necessary. They would be required to undergo medical examination and treatment including vaccinations etc.
Pay attention to keywords like ?potentially? dangerous, "suspected" carriers, "may be a" "opinion of the governor"...
can't force medication UNTIL they have a "court order" -- in other words they can force medication.

The very fact that such a bill was introduced and brought in for consideration is in itself a bad sign. Hopefully it will not be passed into law.

This part in particular caught my attention!

"...may order the removal and/or detention of such a person or of a group of such persons by issuing a single order, identifying such persons either by name or by a reasonably specific description of the individuals or group being detained."

This section may be employed to imprison entire sectors of society by description only, without the need for a specific name! Sabbath keepers, get out of the cities, now!
Posted By: RighteousnessBF

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy - 01/23/21 05:14 PM

Yes, this is real, but it is in committee and has not passed the House or Senate, and then would have to be signed by the Governor.
NY Assembly Bill A416
We have very little time yet brethren. The whole world is rushing to perdition all in the time of the eighth king of Revelation 17:11, the Jesuit Corpse of Matthew 24:28. I will never stop trying to present these facts as long as the Spirit is in me.

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy - 02/12/21 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by ProdigalOne
Is this for real?

This part in particular caught my attention!

"...may order the removal and/or detention of such a person or of a group of such persons by issuing a single order, identifying such persons either by name or by a reasonably specific description of the individuals or group being detained."

This section may be employed to imprison entire sectors of society by description only, without the need for a specific name! Sabbath keepers, get out of the cities, now!

They would face a lot of push back from most Americans in my estimation.

Re: What happens next in the coronavirus strategy - 06/07/21 08:11 PM

After watching Vieth, the world economic forum is planning/rehearsing a cyberattack in July. It is when viruses spread to all devices and "the only solution" is to shut down the whole internet for a day, costing the economy billions of dollars.

So we saw what happened when the rehearsed the pandemic in October 2019. We can expect them to shut things down sometime after July. It what way can we / should we be making plans for this? I wonder if this was connected to the gas shortage last winter, as a pre-test. I know electric is related to the internet, and suppose gas is too and a host of other things.
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church