TheGarlic

Posted By: kland

TheGarlic - 09/24/20 08:36 PM

Vaccine peddlers freely admit their vaccines have never prevented disease. That's why they're not even attempting to prevent covid-19 disease. Otherwise, they may let the cat out of the bag and their empire would crumble.

It appears that all the pharmaceutical companies assume that the vaccine will never prevent infection. Their criteria for approval is the difference in symptoms between an infected control group and an infected vaccine group. They do not measure the difference between infection and noninfection as a primary motivation.

If you die even after getting injected, the important thing is whether you died with fewer symptoms.

None list the prevention of death and hospitalization as a critically important barrier.

Infection, hospitalization, and death is not the purpose of vaccination.

Check it out yourself at https://www.forbes.com/sites/willia...ls-are-designed-to-succeed/#29dd762c5247

Re: TheGarlic - 10/13/20 01:54 PM

The rest of Europe is upset that Sweden's death infection and death rates aren't higher. It's not fair that they haven't trashed their economy and yet are better off than we are. So Sweden is considering adding restrictions so they can hope to increase the number of cases and be like the surrounding countries. In a lab test using samples from blood donors, (without their knowledge), it was determined that we don't really have a clue how the immune system works. Cecilia S?derberg-Naucl?r, who didn't work on the study, admits that what happens in a test tube doesn't really relate to real life. In other words, we haven't a clue what we're doing but that doesn't prevent other countries from making up laws on the fly.

Meanwhile, UK's Dr. Gabriel Scully, says that just because Sweden has lower infection and death rates without crashing their economy doesn't mean it's an effective strategy. there are some countries (not the UK) where they were better off than Sweden. And besides, Sweden had an unfair advantage.

https://www.cnn.ph/world/2020/9/29/sweden-coronavirus-response.html

Re: TheGarlic - 10/27/20 03:07 PM

There's no need to actually test the vaccine.

Researchers in the UK are wasting time and risking lives with a human challenge trial, so says John LaMattina on Forbes. LaMattina was the president of Pfizer Global Research and Development and is a senior partner at PureTech Health. PureTech Health has relationships with several pharmacy companies.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnla...-19-virus-really-necessary/#4cc55d6a9add

Besides, the vaccines will be released way before the challenge trial proves whether they work, reports LaMattina.

What is odd is how did Moderna and Pfizer already know their vaccines required two doses before being actually tested in a challenge trial?
Posted By: Nadi

Re: TheGarlic - 10/27/20 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by kland
Vaccine peddlers freely admit their vaccines have never prevented disease.

A statement like that is akin to saying the world is flat.
Try education.

Re: TheGarlic - 10/28/20 12:59 PM

Nadi, what do you dispute from the link?

Re: TheGarlic - 10/28/20 06:17 PM

kland, it is not the link I have an issue with. It's your asinine assertion that vaccines have never prevented disease. Its not enough that the WHO, CDC, Health Canada, and countless other entities are trying to help and protect humanity. No. Uneducated idiots like you and Green and a SMALL MINORITY of the worlds population have to make their job infinitely harder by spreading baseless falsehoods about the imagined dangers of vaccines.

How do you think humanity virtually eradicated small pox, measles, or polio? By taking Vitamin C? I think not.

These diseases are now making a come-back largely because of miss-information disseminated by fear-mongering conspiracy theorists.

Grow up and get an education.

Re: TheGarlic - 10/29/20 05:40 PM

Nadi, the link was talking about the vaccine trials.

According to the Forbes article link, how were the trials to be considered successful?
Posted By: dedication

Re: TheGarlic - 10/31/20 01:44 AM

The imagined dangers of vaccines?

Are Vaccines Safe?

Shocking chart --
The USA has the highest number of vaccines given to children under age one.
The USA has the highest infant mortality of children under age one.

Re: TheGarlic - 10/31/20 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by Nadi
How do you think humanity virtually eradicated small pox, measles, or polio? By taking Vitamin C? I think not.

Answer THAT question, Dedication.

Re: TheGarlic - 11/01/20 05:06 AM

Are you sure Small pox, measles and polio were eradicated?
Have you heard of "vaccine derived Polo"?
Also there is considerable evidence that Guillaine Barre Syndrome (GBS), a paralyzing disease very much like polio, increases considerably in cases, when polio vaccine campaigns are administered.

The role vaccines may or may not have played in the past, does not make the massive shooting of vaccines into tiny babies safe.
In some cases a vaccine may very well have helped. But that does not make all these vaccines safe.

The disaster of early Polo vaccines that CAUSED thousands of children to develop "vaccine derived Polo" which is just as dangerous as "wild Polo", should cause people to be highly suspicious of fast produced, little tested, highly pushed vaccine against Covid - 19.

The very fact that vaccine companies are exempt from any liability is another huge concern.

Re: TheGarlic - 11/02/20 08:45 PM

Nadi, the link was talking about the vaccine trials.
According to the Forbes article link, how were the trials to be considered successful?
Perhaps I was the only one who educated himself about the Forbes link.

I have heard the opinion put forth that vaccines eradicated small pox, measles, or polio. But unless it is subjected to a scientific experiment, it is remains just people's ideas and opinions.

Nadi, do you believe in the scientific method?

If so, could you present one scientific study where the scientific method has been applied to give support to the idea that vaccines prevent disease? I have searched and searched but have not found any. I might not be educated enough to know how to search, so that doesn't mean one doesn't exist. All you have to do is present one, and that would falsify me saying there isn't any.

Re: TheGarlic - 11/02/20 09:21 PM

Show me one "scientific study where the scientific method has been applied to give support to the idea that" god exists.

Re: TheGarlic - 11/02/20 10:14 PM

According to the text books:

The scientific method is a series of steps followed by scientific investigators to answer specific questions about the natural world. It involves making observations, formulating a hypothesis, and conducting scientific experiments. Scientific inquiry starts with an observation followed by the formulation of a question about what has been observed. The steps of the scientific method are as follows:

Observation
Question
Hypothesis
Experiment
Results
Conclusion

Klands question fits -- as vaccines are part of our natural world that can be observed, tested, experimented with, with conclusions drawn from the results.

Nadi's question does not fit here --
It would fit better in the "God Omniscient" Thread and we could discuss it there -- or a new thread on scientific EVIDENCE that God exists.

Re: TheGarlic - 11/02/20 10:21 PM

Though curious -- the posts in this thread have pretty much stayed on the topic of vaccines.

BUT the title of the thread has me a bit perplexed...
How does it define the topic?

Re: TheGarlic - 11/03/20 04:35 AM

dedication it is discouraging how many times you miss the point.
<sigh>

Re: TheGarlic - 11/03/20 02:38 PM

Dedication, I think Nadi's point is that, just like people have an opinion that God exists even though it has not been scientifically proven, people have an opinion (or hope) that vaccines prevent disease even though it has not been scientifically proven.

Originally Posted by dedication
Though curious -- the posts in this thread have pretty much stayed on the topic of vaccines.

BUT the title of the thread has me a bit perplexed...
How does it define the topic?

Consider the word, "Garlic". Do any words immediately come to mind?

Re: TheGarlic - 11/03/20 04:23 PM

If so, could you present one scientific study where the scientific method has been applied to give support to the idea that vaccines prevent disease? I have searched and searched but have not found any. I might not be educated enough to know how to search, so that doesn't mean one doesn't exist. All you have to do is present one, and that would falsify me saying there isn't any.

Not sure what you put into your search engine, but just type "effectiveness of vaccines in disease prevention" into Google and you will get PAGES of scientific studies supporting the effectiveness of vaccines in disease prevention.

Re: TheGarlic - 11/05/20 01:44 AM

Thank you for giving a search string to try. I tried that and looked at the first entry. Nothing.
I looked at the second entry. Nothing.
I looked at the third entry. Nothing.
I looked at the fourth entry. Nothing.

Dedication listed the steps of the scientific method.
Nadi, could you do your search and look at some of the entries, and compare them to what Dedication listed, and select an entry where the scientific method was applied?
Posted By: Daryl

Re: TheGarlic - 11/05/20 02:00 PM

I googled that search string and came up with the following link:

https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007%2F978-3-030-58414-6_36

Re: TheGarlic - 11/05/20 04:17 PM

Finally, someone presented a scientific paper!
However, while it does have an abstract, that's the only thing I find available for reading. And when you read the abstract, it doesn't sound like it's an experimental study. For example, "Interventions are needed to improve both vaccine access and vaccine confidence" sounds like the paper isn't about testing vaccines, right?

Re: TheGarlic - 11/05/20 04:25 PM

Denmark declares the global pandemic over and depresses the world fur coat market by flooding the market with 17 million mink.

Officials found 400 COVID-19 cases accounted for by mink which they fear could restart the panic.

Re: TheGarlic - 11/10/20 03:01 AM

Actually the article now says:

Denmark is culling up to 17 million mink after reportedly finding a mutated strain of COVID-19 in the animals.

1,200 mink farmers are losing all their animals.
The cost to Denmark is around $785,million.

Another huge blow to the economy.

They found 20% of the minks had a mutated form of coronavirus, and had passed it on to about 400 humans.

Looks like coronavirus will be present for a long time yet --
They have to make a different vaccine to meet this "new strain".
We may have to deal with a whole ship load of vaccines before all this is over -- if it ever will be over.
Posted By: Rick H

Re: TheGarlic - 11/14/20 06:08 PM

The rest of Europe is upset that Sweden's death infection and death rates aren't higher. It's not fair that they haven't trashed their economy and yet are better off than we are. So Sweden is considering adding restrictions so they can hope to increase the number of cases and be like the surrounding countries. In a lab test using samples from blood donors, (without their knowledge), it was determined that we don't really have a clue how the immune system works. Cecilia S?derberg-Naucl?r, who didn't work on the study, admits that what happens in a test tube doesn't really relate to real life. In other words, we haven't a clue what we're doing but that doesn't prevent other countries from making up laws on the fly.

Meanwhile, UK's Dr. Gabriel Scully, says that just because Sweden has lower infection and death rates without crashing their economy doesn't mean it's an effective strategy. there are some countries (not the UK) where they were better off than Sweden. And besides, Sweden had an unfair advantage.

https://www.cnn.ph/world/2020/9/29/sweden-coronavirus-response.html

I feel that most of the terror and anguish is from people who don't believe in God and have a tremendous fear of catching it to say nothing of dying.

Re: TheGarlic - 12/11/20 04:58 PM

Science is hard, suggests John Volckens a public health engineer at Colorado State University in Fort Collins. Even if science doesn't support wearing masks, it's still important to do it, because it's too hard to actually do a study on it.

?Show me the clinical trials that showed the efficacy of hand washing,? Dr. Volckens said. ?And I think we all agree that smoking causes cancer and is bad for you ? does that mean that we can?t believe that smoking causes cancer because there isn?t a clinical trial??

Re: TheGarlic - 01/01/21 02:10 AM

"Medical experts" say we just know vaccines are safe and there's no need to test them!

"Questions also remain about how long immunity will last and whether the vaccine prevents infection or only stops people from developing symptoms."
We just don't know a lot about it, but we know it's safe and effective.
Just trust us.

"The vaccine's known and potential benefits clearly outweigh its known and potential risks,"
Even though we don't know what they are.

"Pfizer's vaccine slips a set of instructions into the cell telling it to build a coronavirus protein, which the immune system recognizes as dangerous."
Slips?
Programs the cell?
Infects the cell?

"It's not infectious and it can't cause COVID-19, but it allows the immune system to mount a response."
Nice qualifier: can't cause COVID-19. But what can it cause?
Is this another, we just don't know?

"Is the risk of developing an unforeseen adverse reaction lower than the risk of contracting the coronavirus, getting ill and dying? National health bodies and experts believe so. "
We don't know, but we believe it to be so.
Although most people don't get ill and don't die, we believe the unforeseen is no big deal.

"Slowing down the pandemic means trusting that the science behind the Pfizer vaccine"
Except, there's NO SCIENCE behind it.
Bill Gates, Economic forum...
Water Gates?
Vaccine Gates?

COVID-19 vaccines are safe, even with long-term data lacking

Re: TheGarlic - 01/28/21 01:07 AM

"Medical experts" say we just know vaccines are safe and there's no need to test them!

"Questions also remain about how long immunity will last and whether the vaccine prevents infection or only stops people from developing symptoms."
We just don't know a lot about it, but we know it's safe and effective.
Just trust us.

"The vaccine's known and potential benefits clearly outweigh its known and potential risks,"
Even though we don't know what they are.

"Pfizer's vaccine slips a set of instructions into the cell telling it to build a coronavirus protein, which the immune system recognizes as dangerous."
Slips?
Programs the cell?
Infects the cell?

"It's not infectious and it can't cause COVID-19, but it allows the immune system to mount a response."
Nice qualifier: can't cause COVID-19. But what can it cause?
Is this another, we just don't know?

"Is the risk of developing an unforeseen adverse reaction lower than the risk of contracting the coronavirus, getting ill and dying? National health bodies and experts believe so. "
We don't know, but we believe it to be so.
Although most people don't get ill and don't die, we believe the unforeseen is no big deal.

"Slowing down the pandemic means trusting that the science behind the Pfizer vaccine"
Except, there's NO SCIENCE behind it.
Bill Gates, Economic forum...
Water Gates?
Vaccine Gates?

COVID-19 vaccines are safe, even with long-term data lacking

We just had 4 medical personal at the local hospital that we know, that had a reaction to the vaccine, some severe, so there are issues.

Re: TheGarlic - 05/21/21 09:25 PM

Dr. Fauci: ?There?s No Longer A Need For Statues To Wear Masks Outside?

WASHINGTON?Clarifying newly relaxed CDC guidelines, White House medical advisor Dr. Anthony Fauci told reporters Thursday that there was no longer a need for statues to wear masks outside.

Re: TheGarlic - 07/29/21 05:23 PM

To Defeat Delta Variant, Experts Recommend Doing All The Things That Didn't Work The First Time

From wearing masks and social distancing to locking everyone down and destroying the economy, experts are all suggesting that we just try the same things we did last time that didn't work at all.

Re: TheGarlic - 08/02/21 01:52 AM

The powers that be don't want to allow freedom -- so yes the propaganda is really revving up to get everything locked down again. We were given a reprieve from the restrictions for the time being, but they are getting people out on the street protesting their liberty.

To me it seems everything is ramping up to destroy liberty and we will soon see the endtime crises unfolding. What's going on now is the "groundwork".
Some think that because it isn't really about "sunday laws" that we shouldn't be worried, but once the ground work is in place and liberty is gone -- the prophesied crises will slide in with hardly no protest and be readily supported by the masses.

Check out this video #74 "What's Up Prof"
The tomorrow storm on the horizon

Posted By: ProdigalOne

Re: TheGarlic - 08/04/21 09:28 AM

It?s pretty clear that Walter Veith would agree with your assessment, dedication. The green/Gaia Sunday weekly family day will be easily enforced among a population that is conditioned to accept years long lockdowns with little cogent justification. It will be a relatively simple matter to replace one manufactured emergency with another. Professor Veith?s analysis of The Tomorrow War was chilling! The hateful and dehumanizing propaganda being directed specifically at the SDA Church is reminiscent of the vilification of the Jews in prewar Germany. If you have not left the large cities, what are you waiting for?

Re: TheGarlic - 08/11/21 10:54 PM

Just like some who say God will tell them when to stop eating eggs despite all the facts staring them in the face, there will be some who will say, it's not yet time to leave, God will let us know when it's time, we should not be urging people to leave, now is not the time to put hardship on people...etc.

Re: TheGarlic - 08/13/21 04:17 PM

Adventists have long sought to lay out a step by step outline of last day events, yet, while we've been warned about the crises, we were not told the steps that make it possible for the whole world to be subjected to that crises. Prophecy was given so when things start shaping up, we may know where it is leading, but too often we
take the prophecies and erect our own time lines, thus not recognizing the groundwork taking place to bring about the crises.
Satan knows the prophecies, and he knows Adventists would largely be alarmed if a Sunday law would simply appear before the groundwork was in place, and many would prepare. So is it any surprise he would first get everything in place so such a law could be slipped in and enforced with lightning speed -- an overwhelming surprise --and find most unprepared?

When the constitution is revoked and Sunday laws come, it will be an OVERWHELMING SURPRISE simply because people refused to see the carefully laid trap .

Transgression has almost reached its limit. Confusion fills the world, and a great terror is soon to come upon human beings. The end is very near. God's people should be preparing for what is to break upon the world as an overwhelming surprise. {CG 555.2}

Those who are yielding to the passion for confederation are working out the plans of the enemy. The cause will be followed by the effect.
Transgression has almost reached its limit. Confusion fills the world, and a great terror is soon to come upon human beings. The end is very near. We who know the truth should be preparing for what is soon to break upon the world as an overwhelming surprise. --Testimonies, vol. 8, pp. 27-28. (1904) {Ev 623.1}

The agencies of evil are combining their forces, and consolidating. They are strengthening for the last great crisis. Great changes are soon to take place in our world, and the final movements will be rapid ones. --Testimonies, vol. 9, p. 11. {ChS 52.2}

Re: TheGarlic - 08/18/21 01:07 AM

August 3 it was announced that everyone who wants to enter a restaurant, gym, and indoor venues in New York, must present proof of vaxcination.
This new mandated to be fully enforced by Sept. 13.

Mayor said this requirement was to send a clear message, "If you want to participate in our society fully you have to get vaxcinated."

Also all city workers need to either get vaxcinated or face weekly testing.

And folks -- this is just the beginning.

Re: TheGarlic - 08/18/21 12:59 PM

While we were in Puerto Rico checking on the family and brethren they passed similar proof of vaccination so we got out just in time, but we need to pray for those on the island...

https://www.natlawreview.com/articl...tion-to-dining-and-entertainment-sectors

https://www.travelweekly.com/Caribbean-Travel/Puerto-Rico-will-require-hotel-guests-be-vaccinated

Re: TheGarlic - 09/13/21 06:04 PM

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/02/opinion/covid-vaccine-mandates-civil-liberties.html
David Cole and Daniel Mach
- By reducing our civil liberties we actually increase them.
- By restricting speech, we promote approved speech.
- It's kind of like during the early part of our nation where promotion of slavery was actually a promotion of freedom for the slaves.
- Another way of looking at it is, if we mandated women's tubes to be tied, it is actually freeing women. By reducing population, it actually gives more freedom of resources for those of us who remain. Because, women don't have a right to inflict harm to the world by their choice to have babies.
- Besides, civil liberties don't count if we can come up with a good excuse to eliminate them.
- The Covid vaccines are extremely safe (except for when they are extremely lethal).
- We care deeply about your freedoms which is precisely why we support taking them away.

Originally Posted by WikiPedia
According to Nineteen Eighty-Four by George Orwell, doublethink is:

To know and not to know, to be conscious of complete truthfulness while telling carefully constructed lies, to hold simultaneously two opinions which cancelled out, knowing them to be contradictory and believing in both of them, to use logic against logic, to repudiate morality while laying claim to it, to believe that democracy was impossible and that the Party was the guardian of democracy, to forget whatever it was necessary to forget, then to draw it back into memory again at the moment when it was needed, and then promptly to forget it again, and above all, to apply the same process to the process itself?that was the ultimate subtlety: consciously to induce unconsciousness, and then, once again, to become unconscious of the act of hypnosis you had just performed. Even to understand the word?doublethink?involved the use of doublethink.[2][5]:32, 220

The three slogans of the Party?War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, and Ignorance is Strength?are also examples.[1]
Posted By: ProdigalOne

Re: TheGarlic - 09/16/21 11:36 AM

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/02/opinion/covid-vaccine-mandates-civil-liberties.html
David Cole and Daniel Mach
- By reducing our civil liberties we actually increase them.
- By restricting speech, we promote approved speech.
- It's kind of like during the early part of our nation where promotion of slavery was actually a promotion of freedom for the slaves.
- Another way of looking at it is, if we mandated women's tubes to be tied, it is actually freeing women. By reducing population, it actually gives more freedom of resources for those of us who remain. Because, women don't have a right to inflict harm to the world by their choice to have babies.
- Besides, civil liberties don't count if we can come up with a good excuse to eliminate them.
- The Covid vaccines are extremely safe (except for when they are extremely lethal).
- We care deeply about your freedoms which is precisely why we support taking them away.

Originally Posted by WikiPedia
According to Nineteen Eighty-Four by George Orwell, doublethink is:

To know and not to know, to be conscious of complete truthfulness while telling carefully constructed lies, to hold simultaneously two opinions which cancelled out, knowing them to be contradictory and believing in both of them, to use logic against logic, to repudiate morality while laying claim to it, to believe that democracy was impossible and that the Party was the guardian of democracy, to forget whatever it was necessary to forget, then to draw it back into memory again at the moment when it was needed, and then promptly to forget it again, and above all, to apply the same process to the process itself?that was the ultimate subtlety: consciously to induce unconsciousness, and then, once again, to become unconscious of the act of hypnosis you had just performed. Even to understand the word?doublethink?involved the use of doublethink.[2][5]:32, 220

The three slogans of the Party?War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, and Ignorance is Strength?are also examples.[1]

? Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!? Isaiah 5:20

Re: TheGarlic - 10/15/21 09:32 PM

Fact check: Bill Gates doesn't see vaccines as killing people. No, not at all. Only being used for population control / contraception.
Ahhh. Much better.

Re: TheGarlic - 01/02/24 01:53 AM

New Seventh-Day Adventist Chick-fil-A Closed Saturday, Open Sunday

"If I wanted fake chicken I would go to McDonald's!" said one angry customer.
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church