Adverse reactions to the Covid-19 vaccine

Posted By: Rick H

Adverse reactions to the Covid-19 vaccine - 04/09/21 10:59 PM

Its going to be a challenge to get the vaccine given out when they keep coming across these side affects.

"Last Updated Apr 8, 2021 7:03 PM EDT

The race to vaccinate hit more roadblocks on Thursday, as several patients at a mass vaccination site in North Carolina suffered immediate reactions to the Johnson & Johnson shot. A day earlier, 11 people had adverse reactions in Denver, ranging from dizziness to nausea.

Both sites temporarily shut down. "... https://www.cbsnews.com/news/colorado-north-carolina-johnson-and-johnson-vaccine-reactions/

To say nothing of the 15 million doses that became contaminated...
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/06/us/covid-vaccines-emergent-biosolutions.html
Posted By: kland

Re: Adverse reactions to the Covid-19 vaccine - 04/14/21 09:41 AM

So why do you think they are doing that? Is it to generate more hype and make more people desperate to want the vaccine once it's deemed safe? Or is it to just prolong the control, to give a sense of never ending?

Re: Adverse reactions to the Covid-19 vaccine - 04/17/21 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by kland
So why do you think they are doing that? Is it to generate more hype and make more people desperate to want the vaccine once it's deemed safe? Or is it to just prolong the control, to give a sense of never ending?

Well now it makes me wonder about the 15 million J and J doses that they destroyed, did they know it had the same issues as the Astrazeneca vaccine. As I seriously doubt Astrazeneca would have given them the formula to their valuable vaccine, or that it truly was a "mix up".

https://www.nbcnews.com/nightly-new...troyed-by-ingredient-mix-up-109525573974

Re: Adverse reactions to the Covid-19 vaccine - 04/22/21 03:19 PM

'Hey Joe, what label are we supposed to put on this batch?'

The doses were ruined after ingredients for the AstraZeneca vaccine were discovered in the batch. The AstraZeneca ingredients are produced on the other side of the same facility.

Re: Adverse reactions to the Covid-19 vaccine - 05/15/21 01:26 PM

Its more like what happened when they sprayed DDT on people and all around to get rid of bugs and pests, took them a unbelievable amount of time to find how deadly it was..

Re: Adverse reactions to the Covid-19 vaccine - 05/17/21 02:18 PM

Well, it killed the bugs.

Kind of like police in some countries shooting people who didn't stay at home: We have to save people's lives.
Posted By: dedication

Re: Adverse reactions to the Covid-19 vaccine - 06/03/21 03:26 PM

https://www.brighteon.com/f24af899-96d9-49b5-81da-f600b12f020c

Dr. Peter McCullough, MD - Talks about how this whole pandemic was ALL about the Vaccine SHOT!!
Posted By: Green Cochoa

Re: Adverse reactions to the Covid-19 vaccine - 06/04/21 12:23 PM

One of my students came to me for advice on what to do for her boyfriend who had received the Sinopham (aka Sinovac) vaccine. Not long afterward, his vision in one eye blurred. Two weeks following the vaccine he was blind in one eye.

The young man is only 20 years old. Blindness like this is extremely rare in that age group.

Apparently, the vaccines are widely reported to cause blood-clotting issues. The most common form is what are known as "micro clots," clots too small to be picked up on a CAT scan. If these were to occur in the heart, one might have a mini-heart attack on too small a scale to really know what happened. In many other places of the body, they may not have a noticeable effect. But cut off the blood supply to an important nerve, like the optic nerve, and the damage will be very noticeable.

Getting the vaccine is a bit like playing Russian roulette. The risk is probably not too dissimilar, either. And that applies to the short term. It is believed by some experts that most receiving the vaccine today will have a 2-3 year life expectancy post-vaccination.

Just ask Michael Yeadon, who worked for many years at Pfizer.

By the way, the advice on what to do if you or someone you know has had the shot (which I definitely recommend avoiding at all costs), is to take large doses of Vitamin E and Vitamin B12--these are to help prevent blood-clotting. This can be augmented by Garlic, Vitamin C, Gingko biloba, and Nattokinase for both the liver (detoxification) and the blood.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.
Posted By: Daryl

Re: Adverse reactions to the Covid-19 vaccine - 06/04/21 04:21 PM

I heard that Vitamin D3 and Zinc are also good to take with Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Garlic, etc.

Re: Adverse reactions to the Covid-19 vaccine - 06/05/21 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by Green Cochoa
One of my students came to me for advice on what to do for her boyfriend who had received the Sinopham (aka Sinovac) vaccine. Not long afterward, his vision in one eye blurred. Two weeks following the vaccine he was blind in one eye.

The young man is only 20 years old. Blindness like this is extremely rare in that age group.

Apparently, the vaccines are widely reported to cause blood-clotting issues. The most common form is what are known as "micro clots," clots too small to be picked up on a CAT scan. If these were to occur in the heart, one might have a mini-heart attack on too small a scale to really know what happened. In many other places of the body, they may not have a noticeable effect. But cut off the blood supply to an important nerve, like the optic nerve, and the damage will be very noticeable.

Getting the vaccine is a bit like playing Russian roulette. The risk is probably not too dissimilar, either. And that applies to the short term. It is believed by some experts that most receiving the vaccine today will have a 2-3 year life expectancy post-vaccination.

Just ask Michael Yeadon, who worked for many years at Pfizer.

By the way, the advice on what to do if you or someone you know has had the shot (which I definitely recommend avoiding at all costs), is to take large doses of Vitamin E and Vitamin B12--these are to help prevent blood-clotting. This can be augmented by Garlic, Vitamin C, Gingko biloba, and Nattokinase for both the liver (detoxification) and the blood.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

Well, the clot that hit me, didnt blind me but I lost control of my right eye, so had a terrible time trying to walk or drive. (Yes I am stubborn) But the ones that came after as I stopped taking my medicine (I did say I was stubborn) were worse, as they did take out my vision with a complete clouding or distortion of my right eye, and even after it cleared up, I noticed the eye is much weaker and harder to focus. So there are multilevels of damage or distortion from blood clots.

Re: Adverse reactions to the Covid-19 vaccine - 06/07/21 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by dedication
https://www.brighteon.com/f24af899-96d9-49b5-81da-f600b12f020c

Dr. Peter McCullough, MD - Talks about how this whole pandemic was ALL about the Vaccine SHOT!!

Thanks for the link. We need to pray for these doctors, politicians, and news commentators that they will continue to have courage to expose the truth.

Global warmists talk about the hockey stick effect, and now we know global warming is connected with the vaccination promotion and the papacy, consider this hockey stick!

Go to
https://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html

I went to the Vaers search, group by month reported, on number 5, choose death, life threatening, permanent disability and hit send.

I found by entering an additional grouping level (maybe of vaccine type), it lists more. Seems odd to me that works that way, that an additional breakdown yields more numbers.
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church