Preparations For Upheaval

Posted By: ProdigalOne

Preparations For Upheaval - 09/20/21 08:23 AM

How are you dealing with the covid crises? If you have taken the experimental injection, do you believe the covid passport is a good idea?

If you refuse to take the injection, how are you planning to deal with the rapidly expanding requirements for a covid passport in order to buy, sell, or travel? In France shoppers are being literally thrown out of grocery stores for failing to provide a covid passport.

How are you and your loved ones/friends handling the stress of these times?
Posted By: Daryl

Re: Preparations For Upheaval - 09/23/21 10:20 PM

Can you document what is actually happening in France, especially in relation to grocery stores that are considered where I am to be an essential service and exempted from the covid passport requirement?
Posted By: ProdigalOne

Re: Preparations For Upheaval - 09/30/21 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by Daryl
Can you document what is actually happening in France, especially in relation to grocery stores that are considered where I am to be an essential service and exempted from the covid passport requirement?

Sorry, the video seems to have mysteriously disappeared, and I can not find any mention of these occurrences online.
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church