The fifth wave of Covid-19 variant

Posted By: Rick H

The fifth wave of Covid-19 variant - 11/13/21 09:25 PM

I was checking to see if they were ending the vaccines and boosters and came across this....

"French President Emmanuel Macron said on Tuesday that those aged 65 and older will need to present proof of a Covid-19 booster shot from mid-December for health passes that give access to restaurants, trains and planes to remain valid.

Besides, the third shot, so far available only for people older than 65 and the vulnerable, will from early December also be available for the 50-64 age group, Macron said in a televised address.

?Since the end of summer, a campaign has been launched to protect people over 65 as well as the most fragile among us. Today we must accelerate,? Macron said.

?If you have been vaccinated more than six months ago, I call on you to book an appointment for a booster shot. From December 15, you will need to show proof of a booster shot to extend the validity of your health pass.?

The health pass is required to enter restaurants and bars, to go to the gym or a conference, and for long-distance train and plane journeys.

Macron also urged those not yet vaccinated to do so. ?To those not yet vaccinated: Get vaccinated. Get vaccinated to protect yourselves. Get vaccinated to live normally,? the president said. ?We are not done yet with the pandemic.?

Macron said Europe was seeing a fifth wave of coronavirus infections and that in France there had been an alarming rise in the number of Covid-19 hospital patients and in the spread of cases...." https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/09/fra...s-will-be-required-for-health-pass-.html

"Anxious about a surge of coronavirus infections enveloping Europe as cases tick up in the United States, senior health officials in the Biden administration are pressing urgently to offer vaccine booster shots to all adults. But support for the renewed push is not unanimous.

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Rochelle Walensky has expressed caution about making extra shots so broadly available now, according to several officials familiar with the situation who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss internal deliberations. As a result, tension is rising among officials over how quickly to proceed and who should get the shots.

The debate comes at a critical time for the Biden administration, with top advisers growing increasingly fearful the country could slide backward into a fifth pandemic wave amid colder weather and declining vaccine protection." https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/11/11/covid-delta-variant-live-updates/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...es-winter-immunity/6391271001/?gnt-cfr=1

It looks like they are going to stretch this out beyond 2021...
Posted By: Daryl

Re: The fifth wave of Covid-19 variant - 11/28/21 04:22 PM

Another new variant has been discovered in South Africa that is of great concern.
Posted By: kland

Re: The fifth wave of Covid-19 variant - 11/29/21 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by Rick H
?If you have been vaccinated more than six months ago, I call on you to book an appointment for a booster shot. From December 15, you will need to show proof of a booster shot to extend the validity of your health pass.?

And didn't we say that is what would happen. First the 2 shots, then boosters, then infinite number.

Does this strike anyone like Billy's Windows viruses? Soon we will have a monthly vaccine subscription.

Just say no to drugs.

Macron said Europe was seeing a fifth wave of coronavirus infections
Yada, yada. More lies. What is a "wave"? From what I've seen, the so called second wave was a fraction of the first "wave". But we must raise the alarm that interest rates are quadrupling --- up to 0.04!

It looks like they are going to stretch this out beyond 2021...
Well of course! Never waste a crises, milk it for all it's worth. Fauci is planning on the African variant to be here soon. (Interesting it came in the news when his seat was getting a little hot. Probably just a coincidence) And reading between the lines lies, he said to the effect that COVID-19 wasn't what was being worked on (in the specific gain of function reports) in the lab. Meaning, something worse is coming down the line.
Posted By: dedication

Re: The fifth wave of Covid-19 variant - 06/08/23 09:05 PM

We are now living in the aftermath of this highly pushed vaccine.

No, I did not take the vaccine, but many who are close to me did.
No one can tell me the vaccine is safe and effective -- not because I want to be difficult but because it so obviously is neither safe nor is it effective.

ALS is taking someone I love away from me. After his second shot it started, within a month muscle mass in arms and shoulders had melted away. Now he can no longer walk without assistance, his hands and arms are so affected he can hardly feed himself.

It's rather wide spread.
https://www.theepochtimes.com/1-in-...risis-director-facts-matter_5292303.html

The truth is coming out (peeking out from under a hail of denial) just how unsafe and ineffective the shots were. They neither stopped the spread nor kept a person from getting the disease, and a lot of people's lives are compromised because they took it!

But fully agree -- this is not the end, something worse is coming down the line.
This was just a trial run, a run to soften people's resistance and reorganize as to how resistance can better be controlled.

Did the citizens learn a controlling government cannot be trusted?
Will they so readily yield to another run on freedom.
Posted By: ProdigalOne

Re: The fifth wave of Covid-19 variant - 06/10/23 07:09 AM

Originally Posted by dedication
We are now living in the aftermath of this highly pushed vaccine.

No, I did not take the vaccine, but many who are close to me did.
No one can tell me the vaccine is safe and effective -- not because I want to be difficult but because it so obviously is neither safe nor is it effective.

ALS is taking someone I love away from me. After his second shot it started, within a month muscle mass in arms and shoulders had melted away. Now he can no longer walk without assistance, his hands and arms are so affected he can hardly feed himself.

It's rather wide spread.
https://www.theepochtimes.com/1-in-...risis-director-facts-matter_5292303.html

The truth is coming out (peeking out from under a hail of denial) just how unsafe and ineffective the shots were. They neither stopped the spread nor kept a person from getting the disease, and a lot of people's lives are compromised because they took it!

But fully agree -- this is not the end, something worse is coming down the line.
This was just a trial run, a run to soften people's resistance and reorganize as to how resistance can better be controlled.

Did the citizens learn a controlling government cannot be trusted?
Will they so readily yield to another run on freedom.

I?m so sorry to hear about your loved one, dedication. He will be in my prayers.

My family is also pro C Vax. I have always been the black sheep, so being the odd man out is nothing new. It did break my heart when my mother told me not to listen to the quacks and get the shot. She had a stroke. Whether it was a consequence of the jab, it is impossible to say for certain, but it seems likely.

In conjunction with the WHO, our government will probably implement digital ID and C travel passes directly connected to vax status, personal carbon credits, and social credit scores. The next ?pandemic? will come with a vax requirement that will be far more difficult to refuse.
Posted By: dedication

Re: The fifth wave of Covid-19 variant - 09/12/23 05:56 PM

This is enough to make on weep.
The children -- what are they doing to the children.

In the news today: Sept. 12,2023

Health Canada has approved the use of Moderna's Spikevax XBB.1.5 COVID-19 vaccine for all Canadians over the age of six months.

The decision was posted on Health Canada's website this morning.

Top coronavirus headlines, all in one place
The dosing recommendations include one dose for people five years old and older, one dose for children under four, and two doses for children between six months and four years old who haven't been vaccinated against COVID.

CTV Health Canada approved
Posted By: Garywk

Re: The fifth wave of Covid-19 variant - 09/12/23 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by dedication
This is enough to make on weep.
The children -- what are they doing to the children.

In the news today: Sept. 12,2023

Health Canada has approved the use of Moderna's Spikevax XBB.1.5 COVID-19 vaccine for all Canadians over the age of six months.

The decision was posted on Health Canada's website this morning.

Top coronavirus headlines, all in one place
The dosing recommendations include one dose for people five years old and older, one dose for children under four, and two doses for children between six months and four years old who haven't been vaccinated against COVID.

CTV Health Canada approved

Yeah, I was watching a video on my laptop from NBC news and it's enough to make one cry, or laugh because it's so ridiculous there is nothing else to do. I most definitely would not want to be in big pharma's shoes come judgment day, or in the shoes of the media, doctors, or politicians who have pushed all this. The numbers of people they are murdering is just off the charts.

Re: The fifth wave of Covid-19 variant - 09/13/23 10:22 PM

Here is some of the side effects.. https://www.today.com/health/cdc-new-covid-booster-side-effects-rcna104404
Posted By: TheophilusOne

Re: The fifth wave of Covid-19 variant - 09/23/23 01:00 AM

The side effects aren't bad. I was expecting to see some horrible side effects.

Re: The fifth wave of Covid-19 variant - 09/23/23 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by TheophilusOne
The side effects aren't bad. I was expecting to see some horrible side effects.

I'm really sorry you rook it and have had side effects. I think that is in part due to God protecting you.
Posted By: TheophilusOne

Re: The fifth wave of Covid-19 variant - 09/23/23 02:00 PM

What? I am talking about the article that was posted.The side effects listed in the article are bad..

I had the vaccines and booster. When I had COVID, I had a headache and slept a bit more--nothing major.

Re: The fifth wave of Covid-19 variant - 09/23/23 03:22 PM

What? I am talking about the article that was posted.The side effects listed in the article are bad..

I had the vaccines and booster. When I had COVID, I had a headache and slept a bit more--nothing major.

Well I've been sick all week with Covid symptoms, and done the tests, but nothing shows positive. Many others are having the same thing, it seems to be a mirror image of Covid19, (which almost took me down), but yet different so it doesnt come up positive. All I can say, is that my throat is still able to swallow and talk, and slight fever, so shade milder, but otherwise close image of Covid19.

Re: The fifth wave of Covid-19 variant - 09/23/23 04:20 PM

Well I've been sick all week with Covid symptoms, and done the tests, but nothing shows positive. Many others are having the same thing, it seems to be a mirror image of Covid19, (which almost took me down), but yet different so it doesnt come up positive. All I can say, is that my throat is still able to swallow and talk, and slight fever, so shade milder, but otherwise close image of Covid19.

Have you ever read about the supplements needed to combat covid and to keep a person from getting it?
Quercitin, vitamin d, zinc, vitamin c, and a vitamin b complex in combination work wonders. My wife and I took them for over a year, and my wife has continued to take them. My wife works for an alternative healthcare practitioner who has covid patients coming in all the time. My wife has an autoimmune disease so she is very vulnerable to it and had always gotten the flu every year. She hasn't gotten sick since she started taking them. That's two full years without a sniffle. That for her is like a miracle.

Re: The fifth wave of Covid-19 variant - 09/23/23 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by Garywk

Have you ever read about the supplements needed to combat covid and to keep a person from getting it?
Quercitin, vitamin d, zinc, vitamin c, and a vitamin b complex in combination work wonders. My wife and I took them for over a year, and my wife has continued to take them. My wife works for an alternative healthcare practitioner who has covid patients coming in all the time. My wife has an autoimmune disease so she is very vulnerable to it and had always gotten the flu every year. She hasn't gotten sick since she started taking them. That's two full years without a sniffle. That for her is like a miracle.

Thats something, my wife has the same thing, and she worked for a alternative healthcare practitioner, and she is giving me those vitamins... But I hate taking pills to say nothing about doctors.... She had to drag me to the hospital while I had minutes to live, and force me into the emergency room. But thats another story..........
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church