How will we be stopped from giving the Loud Cry truth at the end...

Posted By: Rick H

How will we be stopped from giving the Loud Cry truth at the end... - 05/12/22 01:04 PM

We are starting to see many sections of the internet coming under strict control or censorship in many different ways, and the restriction even in religious sections or forums of the truth given in Gods Word. We are being told at forums that we cannot teach or debate the Sabbath as 7th day or show how Sunday came in from pagan origins. Or that teaching that Sunday worship is or will be the Mark of the Beast will be restricted and that the Papacy is the Antichrist or 'Babylon" will be a violation of rules or restricted as "controversial".

Well, it certainly is happening now, the SOP warned how it would get to this point where the people would become hardened against truth, "With every rejection of truth the minds of the people will become darker, their hearts more stubborn, until they are entrenched in an infidel hardihood. In defiance of the warnings which God has given, they will continue to trample upon one of the precepts of the Decalogue, until they are led to persecute those who hold it sacred."(GC 603)

I am getting ousted or banned from many forums for even posting the Day Year Principle showing the 1260 years of the Antichrist or Little Horn power, or taken out for sharing the state of the dead, and for other scriptural truths that they dont want to see. And with no warning or message, or discussion, even I was surprised at the arbitrary nature of the actions of the forums. I dont want to name them, but this is after 20 years of being a member in many of their sites and in 'good standing'.

Satan is working every way to stop the truth from being given as we get to the final days, he will do whatever it takes and whatever scheme to destroy the spread of the Loud Cry message at the end.
Posted By: TheophilusOne

Re: How will we be stopped from giving the Loud Cry truth at the end... - 05/14/22 05:58 PM

Please let me know where these are so I can join them and continue the work you have begun there!

Re: How will we be stopped from giving the Loud Cry truth at the end... - 05/15/22 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by TheophilusOne
Please let me know where these are so I can join them and continue the work you have begun there!

Well the one I was most disappointed the most was with the Baptist Forum who were very strict in the Baptist section but allowed most levels of discussions in 'Other Christian" section. I got ousted on the state of the dead as I slipped and said "Adventist believe" instead of 'I believe', which they consider 'teaching' rather than 'discussing', my bad... https://www.baptistboard.com/forums/

Another good one which I liked but where I was just restricted for discussing issues with creeds was Christian Havens, nice people but one moderator had a bad view of SDA's while the other was supportive... https://christianityhaven.com/categories/christian-only-forums.41/

The Religious Forums banned me for thread the state of the dead, no warning or email... https://www.religiousforums.com/

The Theology Online Forum was another one, it banned me with no warning or email, for discussing the Papacy as the Antichrist. I cant say much good about it.... https://theologyonline.com/

There are some that are tightening discussion or issues but I am still on them, and others which I will have to recheck the issues with them, and some I just cannot recommend IMHO, as they or the members tended to be unchristian to say the least....
Posted By: ProdigalOne

Re: How will we be stopped from giving the Loud Cry truth at the end... - 05/20/22 06:14 AM

I have noticed similar patterns. This has taken the form of being excluded from conversations or blocked without warning by individuals. Given the current state of the world with signs of the times appearing more and more rapidly, people seem more inclined than ever before to discuss biblical prophecy. Unfortunately, those of other denominations seem to be becoming more deeply entrenched in their eschatological views. The jesuits have done their dark work all too well. Even so, within the growing suppression there are occasional moments of success, when souls are awakened. Though these moments are few and far between, they are well worth fighting for.
Posted By: dedication

Re: How will we be stopped from giving the Loud Cry truth at the end... - 05/21/22 03:00 AM

Forums are usually owned and operated by individuals who have set them up to achieve a certain purpose the owners of the forum would like to see happening. They do have the option to determine what is presented on those forums.

The Maritime Forum upholds the Adventist view, while other views are accepted the forum rules state: "You must either believe in or respect the 28 fundamental beliefs of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. You must also either believe in or respect one of those 28 fundamental beliefs regarding Ellen G White as a messenger of God for both her time and our time."

I've asked myself some questions, and it might be interesting to know your answers as well --
How many people have I actually convinced of our Biblical truths while debating with them or presenting what to me are convincing Bible studies concerning these truths, ON FORUMS?
How about you?

How many people have I actually met on different forums who actually want to KNOW our beliefs and the third angels message?
Even on some so called Adventist forums, basic Adventist beliefs and the third angels message are attacked while strange new ideas concerning them are pushed. It is considered being "progressive" to rework and change the very pillars of Adventist beliefs to fit more nicely in the modern Christian realm.

Somehow we need to find the people who are searching and hungry for truth --
How can we more effectively give the Loud Cry?
How can we actually reach the people's hearts and minds and get them thinking and asking --
because if they don't for themselves establish the truth of these beliefs in their own hearts and minds all the debating won't convince them.

Re: How will we be stopped from giving the Loud Cry truth at the end... - 05/21/22 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by dedication
Forums are usually owned and operated by individuals who have set them up to achieve a certain purpose the owners of the forum would like to see happening. They do have the option to determine what is presented on those forums.

The Maritime Forum upholds the Adventist view, while other views are accepted the forum rules state: "You must either believe in or respect the 28 fundamental beliefs of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. You must also either believe in or respect one of those 28 fundamental beliefs regarding Ellen G White as a messenger of God for both her time and our time."

I've asked myself some questions, and it might be interesting to know your answers as well --
How many people have I actually convinced of our Biblical truths while debating with them or presenting what to me are convincing Bible studies concerning these truths, ON FORUMS?
How about you?

How many people have I actually met on different forums who actually want to KNOW our beliefs and the third angels message?
Even on some so called Adventist forums, basic Adventist beliefs and the third angels message are attacked while strange new ideas concerning them are pushed. It is considered being "progressive" to rework and change the very pillars of Adventist beliefs to fit more nicely in the modern Christian realm.

How can we actually reach the people's hearts and minds and get them thinking and asking --
because if they don't for themselves establish the truth of these beliefs in their own hearts and minds all the debating won't convince them.

Galatians 6:9 ?And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.?

These are all valid questions. I would say that the vast majority of online debates result in no overt changes of opinion. I have seen a few rare minor changes of opinion online and even an acceptance of the Sabbath message with the individual being guided to a local church; however, this is uncommon. What is not seen is the fruit of the seed that has been planted and slowly grows, gaining momentum with each passing day. While with in person witnessing, we can often see the results of God?s Spirit working in a life, even when as has often been the case in my experience, it requires months and often years. Online this is much more difficult to gauge. We need to have faith that the Word of God will not return void.

Isaiah 55:11 ?So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper [in the thing] whereto I sent it.?

It is vital to always be aware that a debate between two or three individuals does not take place in a vacuum. As in the spiritual so it is in the physical world: there are clouds of unseen witnesses. If we could only realize how many silent observers are drawn by the Holy Spirit to witness these spiritual wrestling matches from the sidelines, we would see the true import and eternal weight of our actions. The seed is the Word of God. Online, we have opportunities to do more than plant individual seeds. We have the amazing opportunity to broadcast plant. Throw the Truth far and wide, trusting that providence will guide some of it to ground on good fertile soil as the parable of the sower promises. Matthew 13:8

I believe that online conversations before large, silent, audiences are some of the most powerful tools our Father has provided for the messages of the Three Angels to reach around the globe.

?Revelation 18:1-2 ?And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory. And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.?

The time is desperately short. As Rick H has said, our ability to speak freely is already being curtailed and will very soon be ended. Why would the devil be working so hard to silence free speech online if it was not having an effect for the cause of Truth? We will answer to God if we neglect the rich opportunities that have been opened to us as to no other generation before. Brothers and Sisters, this is the moment as we teeter on the edge of eternity, today is the day that we must take up the Sword of the Spirit, buckle on the full Armour of God, and above all grasp with all of our might, the Shield of Faith! Just because you do not see the results does not mean that the ten, hundred, or thousand sets of unseen eyes and ears are not focussed upon your battle both now and in the future. I have received comments on discussions in other forums as well as this one, many months and even years after the initial conversation had concluded. God is faithful!

John 4:35 ?Say not ye, There are yet four months, and [then] cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest.?
John 4:37 ?And herein is that saying true, One soweth, and another reapeth.?

Think of what John or Peter or Paul would have accomplished were they blessed with the tools each of us has at our fingertips?

Let me leave you with this: as I write these words, there are 4 registered members and 180 unregistered, invisible, guests on Maritime 2nd Advent Believers Online! While you do battle on other forums larger and smaller, how many ?invisible guests? are good ground for the seed you sow?

?But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold.?

John 14:12 ?Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater [works] than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.?

Re: How will we be stopped from giving the Loud Cry truth at the end... - 05/21/22 12:34 PM

How about you?

Thats all good, but I have been on some of these forums for over 20 years, and now all of a sudden they decide to cut off or ban what I was saying all this time. Something is definitely happening and evil is behind it...
Posted By: Daryl

Re: How will we be stopped from giving the Loud Cry truth at the end... - 05/21/22 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by Rick H

How about you?

Thats all good, but I have been on some of these forums for over 20 years, and now all of a sudden they decide to cut off or ban what I was saying all this time. Something is definitely happening and evil is behind it...

And I am battling against that from happening on one of those forums.

Re: How will we be stopped from giving the Loud Cry truth at the end... - 05/27/23 12:10 PM

How about you?

Yes, but Ive been on some of these forums for over 20 years, and now all of a sudden they cut off any discussion or ban or exclude you in some fashion from the site. Something has changed...

Re: How will we be stopped from giving the Loud Cry truth at the end... - 05/28/23 12:02 PM

The general trend in the world today is to consider anything or anyone who thinks there are absolute truths that are not in harmony with the "political correct" understandings, as being divisive and giving hate speech.

Matt. 10:14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city {or forum}, shake off the dust of your feet.
10:23 But when they persecute you in this city {forum}, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities {forums} of Israel, till the Son of man be come.
Posted By: Daryl

Re: How will we be stopped from giving the Loud Cry truth at the end... - 05/30/23 03:10 PM

Yes, but Ive been on some of these forums for over 20 years, and now all of a sudden they cut off any discussion or ban or exclude you in some fashion from the site. Something has changed...

Are you speaking about another SDA forum, or about another Christian forum?

Re: How will we be stopped from giving the Loud Cry truth at the end... - 06/02/23 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by Daryl

Are you speaking about another SDA forum, or about another Christian forum?

Of the top of my head,
https://theologyonline.com/
https://www.baptistboard.com/forums/
https://www.religiousforums.com/forums/
https://www.kjvbibleforums.com/
and many others..

Re: How will we be stopped from giving the Loud Cry truth at the end... - 06/30/23 11:32 PM

How about you?

Here is one of the other Adventist brother that was with me, and he got banned right after me. Look at the reason they give... https://www.baptistboard.com/thread...or-something-else-the-bible-says.123356/

Re: How will we be stopped from giving the Loud Cry truth at the end... - 07/02/23 11:33 PM

QUOTE mainly from Early Writings
THE LOUD CRY

The proclamation of the third angel's message, the commandments of God and the testimony of Jesus, is the burden of our work. The message is to be proclaimed with a loud cry, and is to go to the whole world. The presentation of health principles must be united with this message, but must not in any case be independent of it, or in any way take the place of it. {CD 75.1}

The Lord Cry -- Early Writings by EGW.
I saw angels hurrying to and fro in heaven, descending to the earth, and again ascending to heaven, preparing for the fulfillment of some important event. Then I saw another mighty angel commissioned to descend to the earth, to unite his voice with the third angel, and give power and force to his message. Great power and glory were imparted to the angel, and as he descended, the earth was lightened with his glory. The light which attended this angel penetrated everywhere, as he cried mightily, with a strong voice, "Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird." The message of the fall of Babylon, as given by the second angel, is repeated, with the additional mention of the corruptions which have been entering the churches since 1844. The work of this angel comes in at the right time to join in the last great work of the third angel's message as it swells to a loud cry. And the people of God are thus prepared to stand in the hour of temptation, which they are soon to meet. I saw a great light resting upon them, and they united to fearlessly proclaim the third angel's message. {EW 277.1}
Angels were sent to aid the mighty angel from heaven, and I heard voices which seemed to sound everywhere, "Come out of her, My people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities." This message seemed to be an addition to the third message, joining it as the midnight cry joined the second angel's message in 1844. The glory of God rested upon the
patient, waiting saints, and they fearlessly gave the last solemn warning, proclaiming the fall of Babylon and calling upon God's people to come out of her that they might escape her fearful doom. {EW 277.2}
The light that was shed upon the waiting ones penetrated everywhere, and those in the churches who had any light, who had not heard and rejected the three messages, obeyed the call and left the fallen churches. Many had come to years of accountability since these messages had been given, and the light shone upon them, and they were privileged to choose life or death. Some chose life and took their stand with those who were looking for their Lord and keeping all His commandments. The third message was to do its work; all were to be tested upon it, and the precious ones were to be called out from the religious bodies.

A compelling power moved the honest, while the manifestation of the power of God brought a fear and restraint upon their unbelieving relatives and friends so that they dared not, neither had they the power to, hinder those who felt the work of the Spirit of God upon them. The last call was carried even to the poor slaves, and the pious among them poured forth their songs of rapturous joy at the prospect of their happy deliverance. Their masters could not check them; fear and astonishment kept them silent. Mighty miracles were wrought, the sick were healed, and signs and wonders followed the believers. God was in the work, and every saint, fearless of consequences, followed the convictions of his own conscience and united with those who were keeping all the commandments of God; and with power they sounded abroad the third message. I saw that this message will close with power and strength far exceeding the midnight cry. {EW 278.1}
Servants of God, endowed with power from on high
with their faces lighted up, and shining with holy consecration, went forth to proclaim the message from heaven. Souls that were scattered all through the religious bodies answered to the call, and the precious were hurried out of the doomed churches, as Lot was hurried out of Sodom before her destruction. God's people were strengthened by the excellent glory which rested upon them in rich abundance and prepared them to endure the hour of temptation. I heard everywhere a multitude of voices saying, "Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus." {EW 278.2}

The Third Message Closed

" I was pointed down to the time when the third angel's message was closing. The power of God had rested upon His people; they had accomplished their work and were prepared for the trying hour before them. They had received the latter rain, or refreshing from the presence of the Lord, and the living testimony had been revived. The last great warning had sounded everywhere, and it had stirred up and enraged the inhabitants of the earth who would not receive the message. EW 279

Re: How will we be stopped from giving the Loud Cry truth at the end... - 07/14/23 05:14 AM

Forums are usually owned and operated by individuals who have set them up to achieve a certain purpose the owners of the forum would like to see happening. They do have the option to determine what is presented on those forums. ...

How many people have I met on different forums who actually want to KNOW our beliefs and the third angels message?

Here is one of the other Adventist brother that was with me, and he got banned right after me. Look at the reason they give... https://www.baptistboard.com/thread...or-something-else-the-bible-says.123356/

??peramabanned for SDA propaganda??!? If this amazing Sabbath supporting thread is SDA propaganda, it should be easily refuted with some biblical proof text? And, if there is no way to refute it, the only possible reason for an OP ban is deliberately choosing to believe a lie. May God open the eyes, unstop the ears, and enlighten the minds of Sunday keepers. ?Come out of her, my people!?
Posted By: Garywk

Re: How will we be stopped from giving the Loud Cry truth at the end... - 07/19/23 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by TheophilusOne

Well the one I was most disappointed the most was with the Baptist Forum who were very strict in the Baptist section but allowed most levels of discussions in 'Other Christian" section. I got ousted on the state of the dead as I slipped and said "Adventist believe" instead of 'I believe', which they consider 'teaching' rather than 'discussing', my bad... https://www.baptistboard.com/forums/

Another good one which I liked but where I was just restricted for discussing issues with creeds was Christian Havens, nice people but one moderator had a bad view of SDA's while the other was supportive... https://christianityhaven.com/categories/christian-only-forums.41/

The Religious Forums banned me for thread the state of the dead, no warning or email... https://www.religiousforums.com/

The Theology Online Forum was another one, it banned me with no warning or email, for discussing the Papacy as the Antichrist. I cant say much good about it.... https://theologyonline.com/

There are some that are tightening discussion or issues but I am still on them, and others which I will have to recheck the issues with them, and some I just cannot recommend IMHO, as they or the members tended to be unchristian to say the least....

Theology On Line (TOL) has been banning people for years. Ever since Bob Enright bought the site it started to go down hill. After he died the banning of people really accelerated. I am banned there right now even though my account does not appear to be banned. One of the admins messed with the permissions on the account so that the only thing I can do is log in. I can't post, send PMs, or edit my profile.
Posted By: Garywk

Re: How will we be stopped from giving the Loud Cry truth at the end... - 07/20/23 04:14 PM

I have some more to say on this subject. I was going to say this yesterday but in my absent mindedness I simply forgot.

We will not be stopped when delivering the loud cry. When the HS is poured out we will be as courageous as the martyrs throughout history. We won't be burnt at the stake but we will face some very intense persecution as never before has the government had the ability to lock us completely out of the economy through the use of a digital economy.

I am actually looking forward to this as God has always protected His people and it is exciting and joyful to work for God and help Him save people. I love helping take the victims of the devil away from him. He is an incredibly cruel master so removing people from his control is the best thing I can imagine doing.
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church