Get That Razor Wire Up!

Posted By: teresaq

Get That Razor Wire Up! - 02/18/24 11:25 AM

And tell that certain party to stop listening to their dictator and pass that border bill in congress!

https://www.gbnews.com/news/us/us-migrant-crisis-canada-illegal-border-crossings
Posted By: kland

Re: Get That Razor Wire Up! - 02/20/24 04:21 PM

Border bill? According to the article, it's already illegal to cross the border. Maybe need more enforcement it. And looks like they are stopping some of them.
I'm surprised Canada lets anyone in their country without a Visa.
Posted By: ProdigalOne

Re: Get That Razor Wire Up! - 02/24/24 04:00 AM

I agree! Both the north and south borders need more security. Without border enforcement there are no countries only a mishmash of landmasses lumped into a one world government headed by the Papacy!

Re: Get That Razor Wire Up! - 02/28/24 08:52 PM

Your comment just made me think even more so that this is part of the plan. A reason they could be doing this is to create more chaos and then say, we can't determine who should and should not be here, or their "source of origin", so we need to give everyone an world ID. For the common good, of course.
Posted By: ProdigalOne

Re: Get That Razor Wire Up! - 03/04/24 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by kland
Your comment just made me think even more so that this is part of the plan. A reason they could be doing this is to create more chaos and then say, we can't determine who should and should not be here, or their "source of origin", so we need to give everyone an world ID. For the common good, of course.

Indeed, it appears to be another Hegelian strategy: play both (open border vs close border) factions until they get the result they want, order from chaos via global digital IDs, Ordo Ab Chao.

It is unfortunate that even among Adventists, some are overcome by well intentioned passion and blinded to the larger, far more vital spiritual situation. We must pray for clarity, both for ourselves and for our brothers and sisters.

Proverbs 29:18 ?Where [there is] no vision, the people perish?.

Re: Get That Razor Wire Up! - 03/05/24 03:49 PM

Who is the tyrant?
Yes, WHO is the tyrant!

The Power-grab of the World Health Organization - Swiss Attorney Philipp Kruse
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church