Glimpse at 'early universe' reveals surprise

Posted By: John H.

Glimpse at 'early universe' reveals surprise - 07/09/04 04:24 AM

This article presupposes evolution, the 'Big Bang', etc., which we know aren't true. But it's indeed interesting that what scientists expected to find, they didn't.

quote:
A rare glimpse back in time into the universe's early evolution has revealed something startling: mature, fully formed galaxies where scientists expected to discover little more than infants. . . . "theoretical models predict that massive galaxies form last. Instead, we found highly developed galaxies that just shouldn't have been there, but are."

http://spaceflightnow.com/news/n0407/07earlyuniverse/

The Bible says,
"By the word of the Lord were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of His mouth. . .
For He spake, and it was done; He commanded, and it stood fast."
{Psalm 33:6,9}
Posted By: Will

Re: Glimpse at 'early universe' reveals surprise - 07/09/04 09:38 AM

AMEN to that John [Smile]
God Bless,
Will
Posted By: Daryl

Re: Glimpse at 'early universe' reveals surprise - 07/09/04 05:20 PM

Another clear strike against the theory of evolution and for the Bible on creation.
Posted By: Restin

Re: Glimpse at 'early universe' reveals surprise - 07/10/04 05:30 AM

It never ceases to amaze (irk) me the way those infintely arrogant scientists assume they are quite capable of wrapping their pea brains around everything that is, in the universe.
Posted By: Avalee

Re: Glimpse at 'early universe' reveals surprise - 07/10/04 04:00 PM

John thank you for the link to this article. I am going to print it out and give to this young man at work who likes to call me sometimes during our shift and try to convince me about evolution and how the Bible is not true. He gets alittle frustrated with I do not agree and how I just keep quoting from the Bible. He finally ends up saying something like, "well I am going to hang up now as I see I cannot change your mind." It makes me laugh as he does this about once or twice a month. It does not bother me like it does the other Christian he calls. She ends up getting mad at him and yells and hangs up on him. So he says he likes to call me. This will a great article to give him. Many thanks again for posting the link.
Posted By: John H.

Re: Glimpse at 'early universe' reveals surprise - 07/10/04 08:50 PM

Sure thing, Avalee. It's just another good example of how all *true* science will harmonize with the Biblical accounts of how things came to be the way they are. Those who investigate nature can't help but find evidence of the intelligent designer God, no matter how much they try to gloss it over.

"The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth His handywork."
-- Psalm 19:1
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church