HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,194
Posts195,566
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 11
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Rick H
Rick H
Florida, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
2 registered members (ProdigalOne, 1 invisible), 2,692 guests, and 17 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 84 of 100 1 2 82 83 84 85 86 99 100
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Tom] #111603
04/11/09 08:19 AM
04/11/09 08:19 AM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
Originally Posted By: Tom
Quote:
Jesus could have enunciated the word "saved" if that's what He wanted to say. But apparently, He wanted to say something else.

This makes no sense, Arnold. There are many words one can use to convey meaning in a language. The fact that one chooses a word doesn't imply that one purposefully intends not to use another word. It's possible this could be the case, but it's ridiculous to *conclude* this is the case.

It is more ridiculous to assume that we can just replace words based on what WE think the speaker meant. Jesus knew how to choose His own words.

When a carpenter has a hammer and a screwdriver at his disposal, and he picks up the screwdriver, that gives me an idea as to his intent. Sure, he might use the screwdriver to do the hammer's job, but not if he's a competent carpenter.

For example, you used the word "enunciated." You could have said, "articulated." By your logic I should conclude that apparently you wanted to say something other than "articulated".

"Articulated" would not have articulated my intent; too ambiguous. I prefer "enunciated" in this case.

Granted, I sometimes choose the wrong word. I'm not that eloquent. But I won't make that same assumption about Jesus.

So my point in asking if "justification is salvation" is using "salvation" in precisely the same way you were; that is, I'm taking your definition for "salvation" in your statement that "sanctification is salvation" and asking if "justification is salvation."

In my usage, no. One can be fully justified, but not fully experience salvation. A justified person can still be unwittingly doing Satan's will.

Quote:
And now, the spiritual descendants of Jones and Waggoner show that they have learned their history well, using against dissenters the same weapons used to destroy their fathers.

This is a good case of indeterminate pronouns. Let's see:
1."They" = postlapsarians.
2."Dissenters" means prelapsarians.
3."Same weapons" = thinking postlapsarian is a pillar and not an error when it isn't a pillar and is an error.
4."Their fathers" = those who were rejecting Jones and Waggoner.

This is the only way that makes sense to me to understand what you're writing, but seems problematic.

I will speak plainly now: Modern defenders of Jones and Waggoner often accuse those who disagree with them of rejecting the precious truths of 1888, even though the "precious truths" were never explicitly defined.

In fact, we have an example below.

Given that:
1.Jones and Waggoner had the truth of righteousness by faith.
2.Original sin/the human nature of Christ plays a profound part in understanding righteousness by faith.

doesn't it follow that

3.Jones and Waggoner had the truth about original sin/the human nature of Christ?

It does follow that. But I don't believe premise #2 is true, making the argument unsound. I have met people who have a profound experience in righteousness by faith, but wouldn't know the difference between a postlapsarian and a postman.

We sometimes get so full of ourselves and our theological wrangling that we forget the simplicity of the euangelion: If we die with Jesus, we will live with Him. You want to know who really understands righteousness by faith? It is the one whose faith lays hold of Christ's righteousness, transforming him into the same image.

By God's grace,
Arnold

There is no excuse for any one in taking the position that there is no more truth to be revealed, and that all our expositions of Scripture are without an error. The fact that certain doctrines have been held as truth for many years by our people, is not a proof that our ideas are infallible. Age will not make error into truth, and truth can afford to be fair. No true doctrine will lose anything by close investigation. RH 12/20/1892
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Rosangela] #111608
04/11/09 02:35 PM
04/11/09 02:35 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: Rosangela
Mike,

Sinlessness is the condition of the 144,000. If we were today in the time of trouble, could your present condition be described as sinlessness?

In 1 John 3:6-9 John is describing the sinless condition of those believers who have learned how to live in harmony with everything Jesus commanded. Of course it is only true of their experience while they are abiding in Jesus. Such sinlessness is available here and now. People have reached it in every generation since the Fall of A&E. It is not unique to the 144,000. The only things unique to the 144,000 is the fact they will experience the investigative judgment of the living; pass through the plagues; endure JTOT; and be translated alive. A wonderful thing, to be sure.

Yes, I believe 1 John 3:6-9 describes my current condition and experience while I am abiding in Jesus. Yes, I still have defects, weaknesses, and imperfections I must work constantly to rein in, to keep under the control of a sanctified will and mind in order not to act them out and incur guilt. Yes, I would be able to go through the experiences of the 144,000 if things were to unfold right now. Yes, I have endless room to grow in grace and to mature in the fruits of the Spirit. Such growth and maturation involves "perfecting holiness" and constitutes the eternal process of sanctification. It's what Jesus demonstrated while here in the flesh.

Do you agree that 1 John 3:6-9 describes the sinless condition and experience of those believers who are abiding in Jesus and who have learned how to live in harmony with everything Jesus commanded? Or, do you think it implies believers "have sin" and continue to sin ignorantly? If so, do you know of any passages that describe believers who are free from sin and who do not sin?

Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Mountain Man] #111609
04/11/09 02:37 PM
04/11/09 02:37 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: teresaq
t: i dont know if there are any on this board who believe it is ludicrous that we could become "sinless" here and now. the objection, as i read it, is thinking that we are "sinless", quite dangerous, treacherous ground in my opinion.

M: The post immediately after yours represents the thought you doubt anyone on this forum believes. It says it is not available "here and now". It happens at some future time.

t: you will have to point out exactly where roseangela says it is not available "here and now" because i missed it.

Here's what she wrote: "I don't think it's ludicrous to believe that such an experience is possible right now. . . I believe it's possible in this lifetime to reach the point where the Christian's thoughts, words, and deeds are in perfect harmony with God's will. . . However, until the Christian is mature enough to reach this point, Jesus makes up for his unavoidable sins and it is in this sense that God considers him sinless and safe to save. I must assume you disagree with this."

She says it's possible now but then goes on to say it is reached at some point in the future. Before that point is reached they sin unavoidably. If it is possible "here and now", as you put it, why doesn't she think it happens until sometime in the future?

Quote:
M: Also, you seem to think claiming the promises of God "here and now" is dangerous and treacherous ground.

t: we werent discussing believing the word of God or "claiming promises" so your assumption of what i said does most certainly err.

By "err" do you mean I sinned in assuming you meant something you didn't? Just curious since the word "err" came up in one of the SOP quotes. By "claiming the promises of God" I mean experiencing them. That is, they are a reality in our life while we are abiding in Jesus. Do you think it is "dangerous" to claim the promises of God here and now, to believe they describe your experience while you're abiding in Jesus?

Quote:
M: What do you do when you read 1 John 3:6-9? Do you think it applies to others but not to you?

t: you may think you have arrived in reading that passage, i do not think i have arrived. i would have to say that i disagree with how you make it work in your mind.

Yes, I believe with all of my heart and soul that 1 John 3:6-9 describes my experience while I am abiding in Jesus. Of course it doesn't describe my experience while I am *not* abiding in Jesus.

Jesus said, "Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. . . he cannot enter into the kingdom of God." In the passage above John describes what it means to be born again. "Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God."

For you to say you have not reached this point is to say you have not experienced rebirth. If you have not been born again then you cannot see or enter the kingdom of God. I am not saying you are unsaved, teresaq. I am simply pointing out the logical conclusion of the view you hold. Do you think it is possible that the promises of God mean exactly what they say, that is, born again believers who are abiding in Jesus do not and cannot sin?

Quote:
t: this same letter starts out with these verses:

1Jn 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
1Jn 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1Jn 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.
1Jn 2:1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

I’ve met people who think the verses you posted above make it clear born again believers will continue to sin until the day Jesus returns. What do you believe John is conveying? What do you think he means by the following expression?

1. “Have no sin” and “Have not sinned”
2. “Cleanse us from all unrighteousness”
3. “That ye sin not”
4. “If any man sin”

Here’s what I think he means:

1. To say I “have no sin” or I “have not sinned” is to say I have never sinned. People who believe such nonsense are deceived and do not understand the truth about it. They are in essence calling God a liar, who said, “All have sinned.”

2. The moment we confess our sins and experience rebirth, Jesus forgives us, justifies us, and cleanses us from “all sin” and unrighteousness.

3. John wrote out the truth and it is the truth that enables believers to “sin not”, to “go and sin no more”.

4. Sinning is not inevitable. John did *not* say “when you sin we have an advocate with the Father”. Instead, he very clearly said, “if we sin”, which means it is not inevitable.

Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Mountain Man] #111615
04/11/09 04:23 PM
04/11/09 04:23 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Quote:
In 1 John 3:6-9 John is describing the sinless condition of those believers who have learned how to live in harmony with everything Jesus commanded. Of course it is only true of their experience while they are abiding in Jesus. Such sinlessness is available here and now. People have reached it in every generation since the Fall of A&E. It is not unique to the 144,000. The only things unique to the 144,000 is the fact they will experience the investigative judgment of the living; pass through the plagues; endure JTOT; and be translated alive. A wonderful thing, to be sure.

Yes, I believe 1 John 3:6-9 describes my current condition and experience while I am abiding in Jesus. Yes, I still have defects, weaknesses, and imperfections I must work constantly to rein in, to keep under the control of a sanctified will and mind in order not to act them out and incur guilt. Yes, I would be able to go through the experiences of the 144,000 if things were to unfold right now. Yes, I have endless room to grow in grace and to mature in the fruits of the Spirit. Such growth and maturation involves "perfecting holiness" and constitutes the eternal process of sanctification. It's what Jesus demonstrated while here in the flesh.

Do you agree that 1 John 3:6-9 describes the sinless condition and experience of those believers who are abiding in Jesus and who have learned how to live in harmony with everything Jesus commanded? Or, do you think it implies believers "have sin" and continue to sin ignorantly? If so, do you know of any passages that describe believers who are free from sin and who do not sin?

Mike,

What I'm saying is, you can abide in Jesus during 23 hours and 55 minutes in a day, but if you fail to abide in Jesus during 5 minutes and commit a sin, your condition can't be described as sinlesness. This kind of "sinlessness" will not do for the time of trouble. The time of trouble will require a sinlessness which means abinding in Jesus 100% of the time and thus never committing any sin. This is the kind of sinlessness we don't possess today. If heaven ever considers us sinless today, it's on the basis of Christ's righteousness making up for our sins. So when I ask you if you are sinless, I'm asking if you never commit a sin.

Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Mountain Man] #111617
04/11/09 04:46 PM
04/11/09 04:46 PM
teresaq  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA
Quote:
mm:Yes, I believe with all of my heart and soul that 1 John 3:6-9 describes my experience while I am abiding in Jesus. Of course it doesn't describe my experience while I am *not* abiding in Jesus.

i can agree with that.

Psa 64:5 ...an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?

Psa 7:14 Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood. 15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made. 16 His mischief (and his violent dealing) shall return upon his own head.

Psa 7:17 I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: teresaq] #111627
04/11/09 06:41 PM
04/11/09 06:41 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
A:Jesus could have enunciated the word "saved" if that's what He wanted to say. But apparently, He wanted to say something else.

T:This makes no sense, Arnold. There are many words one can use to convey meaning in a language. The fact that one chooses a word doesn't imply that one purposefully intends not to use another word. It's possible this could be the case, but it's ridiculous to *conclude* this is the case.

A:It is more ridiculous to assume that we can just replace words based on what WE think the speaker meant. Jesus knew how to choose His own words.

When a carpenter has a hammer and a screwdriver at his disposal, and he picks up the screwdriver, that gives me an idea as to his intent. Sure, he might use the screwdriver to do the hammer's job, but not if he's a competent carpenter.

This is the same error as before. We are limited to choosing a word a time. There are many synonyms available. The fact that we choose one instead of another doesn't necessarily mean anything, regardless of how skilled we are at using language.

That Jesus Christ said "this one went to his house justified" in no way implies that He didn't mean "this one did not go to his house saved."

Quote:
For example, you used the word "enunciated." You could have said, "articulated." By your logic I should conclude that apparently you wanted to say something other than "articulated".

"Articulated" would not have articulated my intent; too ambiguous. I prefer "enunciated" in this case.

Granted, I sometimes choose the wrong word. I'm not that eloquent. But I won't make that same assumption about Jesus.

You seem to be missing the point. It has nothing to do with eloquence, but with improper inference, and the necessity of choosing one word at a time. Because you said "enunciated" instead of "articulated" might be meaningful, or it might not be. It would be wrong for me to conclude that because you used "enunciated" instead of some other word that any other word other than "enunciated" would have meant something other than what you wished to say.

Quote:
T:So my point in asking if "justification is salvation" is using "salvation" in precisely the same way you were; that is, I'm taking your definition for "salvation" in your statement that "sanctification is salvation" and asking if "justification is salvation."

A:In my usage, no. One can be fully justified, but not fully experience salvation. A justified person can still be unwittingly doing Satan's will.

Can you be more specific please? What do you mean "unwittingly doing Satan's will"? I'm assuming that, by your usage, a sanctified person could not be so classified. That is, a justified person can unwittingly do Satan's will, but not a sanctified person. Would keeping the Sabbath fall in this category? So not person who keeps Sunday could be sanctified?

I'm not arguing anything here; I'm just trying to get a handle on what you mean.

Quote:
I will speak plainly now: Modern defenders of Jones and Waggoner often accuse those who disagree with them of rejecting the precious truths of 1888, even though the "precious truths" were never explicitly defined.

This same thing happened in 1888. Those who disagreed with Jones and Waggoner then did so with the same argument. Santayana lives on.

Quote:
T:Given that:
1.Jones and Waggoner had the truth of righteousness by faith.
2.Original sin/the human nature of Christ plays a profound part in understanding righteousness by faith.

doesn't it follow that

3.Jones and Waggoner had the truth about original sin/the human nature of Christ?

A:It does follow that. But I don't believe premise #2 is true, making the argument unsound.

If you just look at the arguments people make in regards to justification/sanctification/salvation on this very thread, you can see the impact that believing in original sin has. There are two different gospels involved depending on the position one takes.

You're saying you don't see this?

Quote:
I have met people who have a profound experience in righteousness by faith, but wouldn't know the difference between a postlapsarian and a postman.

Which has nothing to do with the point. I've met a Jehovah's Witness I was convinced was converted.

Quote:
We sometimes get so full of ourselves and our theological wrangling that we forget the simplicity of the euangelion: If we die with Jesus, we will live with Him. You want to know who really understands righteousness by faith? It is the one whose faith lays hold of Christ's righteousness, transforming him into the same image.

Isn't this a red herring? They're are people on the wrong side of theological issues who are genuine Christians. There are 5 point Calvinists who are wonderful Christians. Should we therefore conclude that believing in double predestination does not have a profound impact on one's understanding of righteousness by faith?

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: teresaq] #111641
04/11/09 10:52 PM
04/11/09 10:52 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
M:Yes, I believe with all of my heart and soul that 1 John 3:6-9 describes my experience while I am abiding in Jesus. Of course it doesn't describe my experience while I am *not* abiding in Jesus.

t: i can agree with that.

If I may, I would like some clarification. Are you saying 1 John 3:6-9 describes your experience while you are abiding in Jesus? And, does it include sinning ignorantly?

Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Rosangela] #111642
04/11/09 11:03 PM
04/11/09 11:03 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: Rosangela
Quote:

Mike,

What I'm saying is, you can abide in Jesus during 23 hours and 55 minutes in a day, but if you fail to abide in Jesus during 5 minutes and commit a sin, your condition can't be described as sinlesness. This kind of "sinlessness" will not do for the time of trouble. The time of trouble will require a sinlessness which means abinding in Jesus 100% of the time and thus never committing any sin. This is the kind of sinlessness we don't possess today. If heaven ever considers us sinless today, it's on the basis of Christ's righteousness making up for our sins. So when I ask you if you are sinless, I'm asking if you never commit a sin.

You seem to be saying the sinless experience you described above is not possible now. Did I understand you correctly? Do you think only the 144,000 are capable of reaching this kind of sinlessness? If so, what makes it possible for them then but not for us now? What is lacking that prevents us from being like Jesus now?

You asked, "So when I ask you if you are sinless, I'm asking if you never commit a sin." According to 1 John 3:6-9 I do not and cannot commit a sin while I'm abiding in Jesus? Are you also asking if I ever neglect to abide in Jesus and that if I do it is proof I cannot be like Jesus until the day He returns, that only the 144,000 can?

Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Mountain Man] #111643
04/11/09 11:56 PM
04/11/09 11:56 PM
teresaq  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA
Originally Posted By: Mountain Man
M:Yes, I believe with all of my heart and soul that 1 John 3:6-9 describes my experience while I am abiding in Jesus. Of course it doesn't describe my experience while I am *not* abiding in Jesus.

t: i can agree with that.

If I may, I would like some clarification. Are you saying 1 John 3:6-9 describes your experience while you are abiding in Jesus? And, does it include sinning ignorantly?

i dont understand the need to push the point. i believe that it is possible to be sinless here and now, but i have met people who honestly believed they were sinless while those of us around them knew them to be emphatically not sinless. their list was too small, i would say.

instead of getting so minute, i would think it would be better to be studying about Christ and let Him worry about whether im sinless at the moment or not.

Psa 64:5 ...an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?

Psa 7:14 Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood. 15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made. 16 His mischief (and his violent dealing) shall return upon his own head.

Psa 7:17 I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Tom] #111659
04/12/09 06:16 AM
04/12/09 06:16 AM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
This is the same error as before. We are limited to choosing a word a time. There are many synonyms available. The fact that we choose one instead of another doesn't necessarily mean anything, regardless of how skilled we are at using language.

That Jesus Christ said "this one went to his house justified" in no way implies that He didn't mean "this one did not go to his house saved."

You said, "'Salvation' is a broader term than 'justification.'" If that is correct, then your edit of Christ's words would have Him saying more than He actually said. While your suggestion may be true, it is not what Jesus said.

But to say that "justified" and "saved" are synonymous enough in this instance to allow a simple replacement is a case of FOTAP.

By God's grace,
Arnold

There is no excuse for any one in taking the position that there is no more truth to be revealed, and that all our expositions of Scripture are without an error. The fact that certain doctrines have been held as truth for many years by our people, is not a proof that our ideas are infallible. Age will not make error into truth, and truth can afford to be fair. No true doctrine will lose anything by close investigation. RH 12/20/1892
Page 84 of 100 1 2 82 83 84 85 86 99 100

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by Rick H. 04/14/24 08:00 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:07 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/11/24 12:20 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/31/24 06:44 PM
Easter Sunday, Transgender Day of Visibility?
by dedication. 03/31/24 01:34 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by TruthinTypes. 03/30/24 12:02 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/15/24 09:43 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:31 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!