HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,594
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 13
kland 9
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
5 registered members (dedication, ProdigalOne, TruthinTypes, 2 invisible), 2,798 guests, and 12 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 20 of 49 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 48 49
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: asygo] #112438
04/30/09 04:33 AM
04/30/09 04:33 AM
W
William  Offline
London, England
Quote:
Sin is in every fiber of our being by nature. We are born in sin, and our life is sin, so that sin can not be taken from us without taking our life. What I need is freedom from my own personal sin,--that sin which not only has been committed by me personally, but which dwells in the heart,--the sin which constitutes the whole of my life. (The Glad Tidings)

A: Is this sin developed by personal choice or inherent at birth?

W: Choice.

Wrote one of your favorite postlapsarians (who was also quoted in Zurcher's dissertation):

Quote:
Perhaps the text most often used to prove that we are sinners from birth is Psalm 51:5:

Behold, I was shapen in iniquity, and in sin did my mother conceive me.

Notice that David does not say that he was a sinner from birth. Some Bible versions say this, but that is a theological interpretation rather than a correct translation. Where else could David have been born except in iniquity and sin? His mother and father were sinners, and he was born in pain because of the sin of Adam and Eve. David was born in a sinful world to sinful parents. If a child would happen to be born in a family of thieves, where thievery was practiced and taught by the parents, he would be born in thievery. Would this in itself make him a thief? Likewise, to be born in sin does not automatically constitute one a lost and condemned sinner. It does mean that one's circumstances from birth are extremely undesirable, and that one is most likely to end up a sinner. . .

The practical reality of all of this is that while we are born in a sinful world with a fallen nature, we are not born lost sinners. We become lost sinners later by willfully choosing to sin when we know the difference between right and wrong. E. J. Waggoner summarized it well in these words:

"Not that men are born into the world directly condemned by the law, for in infancy, they have no knowledge of right and wrong and are incapable of doing either, but they are born with sinful tendencies, owing to the sins of their ancestors" (ST Jan. 21, 1889).

So Waggoner was a closet prelapsarian, huh? Ha, where's Rosa's brave confirmation when you need it?

BTW, you know you've got to pick up the slack in her absence, don't you? Good to see you re-energized, mate.

Willy

:: Harmony not hate leads your opponent's mind to wisdom; beating him there always with tender heart. —Anonymous
Reply Quote
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: asygo] #112439
04/30/09 05:03 AM
04/30/09 05:03 AM
W
William  Offline
London, England
Perhaps a helpful linguistic lesson and disambiguating discourse is in order.

Comparing two expressions by EGW at two different stages is your preferred postlapsarian, since I assume you're happily paying tithe toward his scholarly papers, sermon ink and salary (LOL):

"'Seth was a worthy character, and was to take the place of Abel in right doing. Yet he was a son of Adam like sinful Cain, and inherited from the nature of Adam no more natural goodness than did Cain. He was born in sin; but by the grace of God, in receiving the faithful instructions of his father Adam, he honored God in doing his will' (Spirit of Prophecy, vol. 1, p. 60).

"While Adam was created sinless, in the likeness of God, Seth, like Cain, inherited the fallen nature of his parents" (Patriarchs and Prophets, p. 80).

Mrs. White’s, 1870s “Born in sin” becomes her 1890s, “inherited the fallen nature.” But even the 1870 expression is not unclear. She says Seth was “like sinful Cain,” and “inherited from the nature of Adam no more natural goodness than did Cain.” Most notably, in spite of the nature he was born with, “he honored God in doing His will.” In 1890 she repeats the “no more natural goodness” line but moves from the vaguer “in sin” to the more precise “fallen nature.”

Before 1888 and the stronger emphasis on the nature of Christ, it was sufficient to use the phrase “in sin.” But with the increasing emphasis heaven placed upon this topic as the 19th century wore onward, it became important that the concept be expressed in more precise language. A clearer understanding of God’s will opens new duties to His people. As the light from Christ’s ministry in the heavenly sanctuary shines yet more brightly upon us, the language we use to express truth will inevitably be refined. The Church is to come out from past darkness, not sink back into it.

The inspired testimony about overcoming in fallen human nature is clear.

"One honored of all heaven came to this world to stand in human nature at the head of humanity, testifying to the fallen angels and to the inhabitants of the unfallen worlds that through the divine help which has been provided, every one may walk in the path of obedience to God’s commands" (God’s Amazing Grace, p. 103).

"Everyone who by faith obeys God’s commandments, will reach the condition of sinlessness in which Adam lived before his transgression" (Maranatha, p. 224).

These statements decidedly debunk the selective use of Ellen G. White statements to teach original sin or its equivalent. Those who presented the texts already discussed as evidence for teaching that man is guilty by nature followed the texts with a Bible quote which they chose to give but not to explain: Ecclesiastes 7:20:

"For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not."

By not explaining such a text, they leave the clear impression that they do not truly think victory is possible. They might say they do. But then why present such a text, saying nothing about how it relates to victory, and giving it in the midst of a discussion promoting the idea that “we all sin because we are sinners”?

The New Theology makes only a selective use of the Spirit of Prophecy writings because that is the only way to teach its doctrine. Because this view misrepresents the truth about human freewill and the power available to transform fallen man through the gospel, it is antagonistic to the very core of the Seventh-day Adventist message. Watch for this. Check the product before you buy. Kick the tires; sometimes they fall off!

End Quote

You don't happen to have the mailing address for Mentone's treasurer do you? (Kidding, Elle!)

Willy

Last edited by William; 04/30/09 07:18 AM.

:: Harmony not hate leads your opponent's mind to wisdom; beating him there always with tender heart. —Anonymous
Reply Quote
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: asygo] #112440
04/30/09 05:20 AM
04/30/09 05:20 AM
W
William  Offline
London, England
Quote:
Aren't we called upon to reach the sinlessness of Adam before his fall? Why is it so odious to think the Jesus Himself had some unfallen characteristics?

No. But only because Adam possessed a sinless nature. We don't. Alongside Mrs. White's above comment (M224), instructive as it is, the Bible also inherently presupposes we can reach the sinlessness of Christ after He took man's sinful flesh.

For me, it's "odious to think" we still aren't living like the perfect Jesus, "by faith obey[ing] God’s commandments."

Willy

Last edited by William; 04/30/09 07:16 AM.

Reply Quote
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: asygo] #112449
04/30/09 03:08 PM
04/30/09 03:08 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: asygo
A: Here he is imperfect because he falls short of the holy standard. Yet, because he is abiding in Jesus, His character stands in the place of his, and he is counted righteous because Jesus was absolutely morally perfect.

M: Are you suggesting such sins of ignorance count as moral imperfections? What does morality have to do with eating a burger at McDonald's? Doesn't morals have to do with volition?

A: He who made the physical laws also made the moral laws. Transgression of physical law has moral impact. But that's a topic for another thread. If you want something more clearly moral, consider adultery. There are people who have multiple wives, not knowing any better.

I agree that willfully disobeying the laws of health is a moral sin. The same thing is true of any law (moral or mosaic) that is willfully transgressed. However, do you think sinning ignorantly is a moral sin? How can it involve morals if people have no idea that what they're doing is against the law? This applies to anything and everything, including multiple spouses.

The question is - What falls under the heading of "sins of ignorance"? What can normal people think, feel, say, or do that they have no idea is against the law? I'm not talking about people who have hardened their hearts and no longer believe certain things are against the law. Instead, I have in mind people who have normal intelligence and sensibilities.

Do any of the following sins fall under the heading of "sins of ignorance"? If not, what does and why?

Romans
1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified [him] not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet.
1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in [their] knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Reply Quote
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: asygo] #112450
04/30/09 03:17 PM
04/30/09 03:17 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: asygo
"But Christ reaches us where we are. He took our nature and overcame, that we through taking His nature might overcome. Made “in the likeness of sinful flesh” (Rom. 8:3), He lived a sinless life."

M: Since partaking of the divine nature does not make us God, why, then, do some people seem to think partaking of fallen human nature would make Jesus a sinner?

A: Let's look at Adam. Sinning once made him a sinner. But no matter how much he partook of the divine nature, it never made him divine. Anyone can become a sinner, but either you have divinity or you don't. They are fundamentally different phenomena.

Yes, sinning is what makes sinless people sinners. In the same way partaking of the divine nature does not make sinners divine, so too, partaking of fallen human nature did not make Jesus a sinner. This fundamentally the same principle. The only thing makes anyone a "sinner" is sinning. We are sinners because we have sinned - not because we inherited Adam's fallen nature. We are not guilty of sinning simply because we have a fallen nature. Guilt is incurred when we sin. For these reasons, Jesus was able to take upon Himself the same fallen nature we have without incurring guilt or requiring a savior.

Do you agree?

Reply Quote
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: William] #112452
04/30/09 03:56 PM
04/30/09 03:56 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: William
Quote:
Sin is in every fiber of our being by nature. We are born in sin, and our life is sin, so that sin can not be taken from us without taking our life. What I need is freedom from my own personal sin,--that sin which not only has been committed by me personally, but which dwells in the heart,--the sin which constitutes the whole of my life. (The Glad Tidings)

A: Is this sin developed by personal choice or inherent at birth?

W: Choice.

Wrote one of your favorite postlapsarians (who was also quoted in Zurcher's dissertation):

Quote:
Perhaps the text most often used to prove that we are sinners from birth is Psalm 51:5:

Behold, I was shapen in iniquity, and in sin did my mother conceive me.

Notice that David does not say that he was a sinner from birth. Some Bible versions say this, but that is a theological interpretation rather than a correct translation. Where else could David have been born except in iniquity and sin? His mother and father were sinners, and he was born in pain because of the sin of Adam and Eve. David was born in a sinful world to sinful parents. If a child would happen to be born in a family of thieves, where thievery was practiced and taught by the parents, he would be born in thievery. Would this in itself make him a thief? Likewise, to be born in sin does not automatically constitute one a lost and condemned sinner. It does mean that one's circumstances from birth are extremely undesirable, and that one is most likely to end up a sinner. . .

The practical reality of all of this is that while we are born in a sinful world with a fallen nature, we are not born lost sinners. We become lost sinners later by willfully choosing to sin when we know the difference between right and wrong. E. J. Waggoner summarized it well in these words:

"Not that men are born into the world directly condemned by the law, for in infancy, they have no knowledge of right and wrong and are incapable of doing either, but they are born with sinful tendencies, owing to the sins of their ancestors" (ST Jan. 21, 1889).

Willy, I don't think we have ever spoken to each other on this forum. That is, I've never responded to one of your posts and you haven't responded to one of my posts. At least, I don't recall. At any rate, I appreciate your sweet and gentle disposition. Thank you.

What you said and posted above made me wonder - Is there ever a time when people are not guilty of sinning, a instant of time when they have not yet sinned? Or, does "all have sinned" include everyone, including infants? Have you ever explored this question?

Reply Quote
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: William] #112453
04/30/09 04:05 PM
04/30/09 04:05 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: William
Quote:
Aren't we called upon to reach the sinlessness of Adam before his fall? Why is it so odious to think the Jesus Himself had some unfallen characteristics?

No. But only because Adam possessed a sinless nature. We don't. Alongside Mrs. White's above comment (M224), instructive as it is, the Bible also inherently presupposes we can reach the sinlessness of Christ after He took man's sinful flesh.

For me, it's "odious to think" we still aren't living like the perfect Jesus, "by faith obey[ing] God’s commandments."

Willy

Ellen White observed, “It is the privilege of every believer in Christ to possess Christ’s nature, a nature far above that which Adam forfeited by transgression.” (UL 18) This insight seems to suggest whatever disadvantage we inherited from Adam is more than offset by partaking of the divine nature. IOW, the fact Adam possessed a sinless nature does not seem to mean he was able to attain unto heights of sinlessness not available to us in Christ. Am I hearing her right?

Reply Quote
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Mountain Man] #112459
04/30/09 06:12 PM
04/30/09 06:12 PM
Tom  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Thanks for the detailed response. I'll respond in pieces, as I have opportunity.

Quote:
I thought I already addressed this some time ago. If by "postlapsarian" you mean that Jesus took upon Himself fallen flesh, but not a fallen spiritual nature, then I don't know anybody today who is not a postlapsarian. But that is a very broad brush. If we are going to delve into the details that Willy hates, we cannot afford to be that clumsy.

I mean just what the "old guys" said. The two main sticking points it seems to me between prelaps and postlaps has to do with Christ's being tempted from within and with His having hereditary tendencies to sin. Prelaps say these don't apply to Christ whereas the "old guys" did.

Quote:
Did the entire church believe that Jesus experienced the strong tendency (propensity) to sin? Did the entire church believe that such tendencies to sin were outside the realm of the spiritual nature? When speaking of Christ's human nature, did the entire church agree that His spiritual nature was not part of the topic?

The entire church believed Christ could be temped from within, and that He had hereditary tendencies to sin.

Quote:
This is where I believe modern postlaps part ways with your favorite authors of a century ago. As you have pointed out, they often, if not always, had Christ's spiritual nature in mind. In contrast, today's postlap theologian wants to separate His spiritual nature from His body.

What you're saying here seems pretty vague to me. I think the main issues are whether Christ had hereditary tendencies to sin, and whether He could be tempted from within.

Quote:
Plus, the postlap camp is a bit fragmented today, as opposed to the alleged unanimity of the 19th century. For example, take this simple statement, "There were in him no corrupt principles." Some postlaps say it was true for Jesus; others say it applied to unfallen Adam, not Jesus.

Can you quote some postlapsarian who says this was true for Jesus? I'd like to see some evidence that what you're alleging is true before commenting further.

Quote:
Anyway, if we are going to limit "postlapsarian" to describing His flesh, not His spirit, then there is no disagreement. That is, except for the Holy Flesh people, who live to this day in the minds of some.

There seems to be disagreement on the two points I mentioned.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Reply Quote
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Mountain Man] #112460
04/30/09 06:22 PM
04/30/09 06:22 PM
Tom  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
She told Baker that "not for one moment was there in Him an evil propensity" while the rest of us were "born with inherent propensities of disobedience." Did EGW ever teach a different position than this?

You're misconstruing what she said. Christ had not evil propensities because He didn't sin, not because He took a different human nature than we have. She was consistent in this position.

Quote:
Did EGW ever say directly that Jesus had tendencies to sin?

This is ambiguous. If one says that Christ had tendencies to sin, this could be misconstrued as Christ having sinned. So she, quite rightly, did not say that. However, she did say that Christ took the same nature we have, and we know that nature has tendencies to sin. This is what the "old guys" believed.

Quote:
Did she ever say directly that we have tendencies to sin?

Of course we have tendencies to sin. She speaks of cultivated and inherited tendencies to sin, of which we have both.

Quote:
Her warning to Baker was to avoid "making Christ altogether human, such an one as ourselves: for it cannot be."

In this context, she wrote about how the exact moment of when divinity combined with humanity we don't know. She wasn't saying that Christ didn't take a human nature like ours. She was bringing out that Christ never sinned, and that Christ was divine.

Is it your thought that Ellen White was correcting Baker on the same position that she was endorsing Prescott regarding? That wouldn't make sense, would it?

Also, I hasten to add that I think your methodology here is terrible. You should be looking at "The Desire of Ages" to understand her Christology, not an unpublished private letter to someone whose teachings are unknown.

Quote:
I don't think she said anything differently to anyone else. It would, however, be good for us to remember that today.

I agree that she did not say that Christ was "altogether like us" to anybody else. She always maintained His sinlessness and divinity.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Reply Quote
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Mountain Man] #112461
04/30/09 07:43 PM
04/30/09 07:43 PM
W
William  Offline
London, England
Quote:
What you said and posted above made me wonder - Is there ever a time when people are not guilty of sinning, a instant of time when they have not yet sinned? Or, does "all have sinned" include everyone, including infants? Have you ever explored this question?

Pleasure, MM. I've indirectly studied this subject to some extent, naturally, but I haven't honestly delved into it the way I would like, or the way you obviously have.

Not that the topic is that complex, mind you, but it's simply that there is such a wide variety of opinion, here and everywhere, that perhaps at the moment splitting these theological hairs is better suited for those whose IQ (M-A-T) is at least through intuition and perception nearing the fortunate 500. (Your welcome.)

As you've likely noticed, I lean more toward the panoramic view and historical perspective. . . that propagated 'big pictures for little minds' conceptual metaphor, so popular in today's media. Sorry, mum. Though, again, pleasure "posting" you.

Willy, er, William

Last edited by William; 04/30/09 07:57 PM.

Reply Quote
Page 20 of 49 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 48 49
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Israel/Hamas Support and the Image of the Beast
by ProdigalOne. 04/23/24 11:21 AM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/31/24 06:44 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 04/24/24 02:15 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!