HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,194
Posts195,567
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 12
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
2 registered members (2 invisible), 3,127 guests, and 17 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 77 of 91 1 2 75 76 77 78 79 90 91
Re: plagues [Re: Green Cochoa] #117873
08/21/09 02:07 PM
08/21/09 02:07 PM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
I wish to point out once again the importance of proper diligence when developing doctrines from the Bible or from Mrs. White. There has been a doctrine brought out here on the basis of this quote that God removes His protection, allowing the devil to exert his power. This doctrine restricts the activity which can be attributed to God, and changes its form to that of a more passive approach.

On the contrary, I believe God is actively opposed to sin, and active in His approach and manner toward dealing with it.

There may be no single principle of proper textual study more important than that of careful attention to context.

Context, context, CONTEXT!

Theology students are taught that context is their most important tool when meeting questions on the more difficult texts of scripture. Context is also key in understanding Mrs. White's messages.

I like compilations from Mrs. White's writings. They do a lot of good in bringing together key passages in a topical format. However, they have a major drawback. MAJOR. Sometimes, the statements can be made to appear to say something far from the truth when stripped of their context. It is important, then, that the careful student look up those statements in their original form before building a doctrine upon them.

Such is the case with this oft-quoted statement. Below is the quote in full from the beginning of the statement down to the statement so often quoted here. Read it carefully. You will notice that it is applied to a particular class of people, and cannot be over-generalized to include everyone.

Originally Posted By: Ellen White
MR No. 1081 - God's Protecting Power Removed From Those Who Refuse His Warnings

(Written August 8, 1883, to Elder and Mrs. Uriah Smith, from Healdsburg, California.)

I received Brother Smith's letter which related some particulars in regard to the death of Brother Stone, and the circumstances connected with his death were read by us in the papers. {14MR 1.1}

I felt sad indeed, for I had no evidence that Elder Stone was prepared for this change. I have been reading the testimony given for him and William Gage and have felt very, very sad. But I leave him in the hands of God. I have no evidence he acted upon the light given. {14MR 1.2}

I was shown in the vision given me of the Judgment, that God would send warnings, counsels, and reproof. Some would take heed to their ways and seek the Lord, while some would follow their own judgment because it was more convenient and pleasing to their own natural hearts to do so, [and] while some others would kick against the pricks, rise up against the testimonies of reproof, despise the warnings, choose their own wisdom, be ensnared and overcome by the enemy, and so blinded by his infatuations [that] they would be utterly unable to discern the things of God and would work directly against the light, enshrouding themselves in darkness and error. Then these very ones would sustain and strengthen the hands of our bitterest enemies. {14MR 1.3}

Some who had, like Elder Stone, had but little moral power, but little strength to resist temptation, would for a time feel the force of warnings and see his condition; but his traits of character were such that unless transformed, he would be no help to God's people, no benefit to the young. His influence would be to break down the barriers, to unite with pleasure lovers, and become tainted and polluted by lax morals. {14MR 2.1}

He might become a man of excellent ability if he had a vital connection with God. He had superior talents which had not been employed to the advancement of the work and cause of God, because he loved ease and self-indulgence better than he loved self-denial and the cross of Christ. {14MR 2.2}

I was shown that the time was in the near future that these whom God had warned and reproved and given great light but they would not correct their ways and follow the light, He would remove from them that heavenly protection which had preserved them from Satan's cruel power; the Lord would surely leave them to themselves to follow the judgment and counsels of their own wisdom; they would be simply left to themselves, and the protection of God be withdrawn from them, and they would not be shielded from the workings of Satan; that none of finite judgment and foresight can have any power to conceive of the care God has exercised through His angels over the children of men in their travels, in their own houses, in their eating and drinking. Wherever they are, His eye is upon them. They are preserved from a thousand dangers, all to them unseen. Satan has laid snares, but the Lord is constantly at work to save His people from them. {14MR 2.3}

But [from] those who have no sense of the goodness and mercy of God, [those] who refuse His merciful warnings, who reject His counsels to reach the highest standard of Bible requirements, who do despite to the Spirit of grace, the Lord would remove His protecting power. I was shown that Satan would entangle and then destroy, if he could, the souls he had tempted. God will bear long, but there is a bound to His mercy, a line which marks His mercy and His justice. {14MR 2.4}

I was shown that the judgments of God would not come directly out from the Lord upon them, but in this way: They place themselves beyond His protection. He warns, corrects, reproves, and points out the only path of safety; then if those who have been the objects of His special care will follow their own course independent of the Spirit of God, after repeated warnings, if they choose their own way, then He does not commission His angels to prevent Satan's decided attacks upon them. [SEE ALSO THE GREAT CONTROVERSY, P. 614, WHERE ELLEN WHITE STATES, "A SINGLE ANGEL DESTROYED ALL THE FIRST-BORN OF THE EGYPTIANS AND FILLED THE LAND WITH MOURNING. WHEN DAVID OFFENDED AGAINST GOD BY NUMBERING THE PEOPLE, ONE ANGEL CAUSED THAT TERRIBLE DESTRUCTION BY WHICH HIS SIN WAS PUNISHED. THE SAME DESTRUCTIVE POWER EXERCISED BY HOLY ANGELS WHEN GOD COMMANDS, WILL BE EXERCISED BY EVIL ANGELS WHEN HE PERMITS."] It is Satan's power that is at work at sea and on land, bringing calamity and distress, and sweeping off multitudes to make sure of his prey. And storm and tempest both by sea and land will be, for Satan has come down in great wrath. He is at work. He knows his time is short and, if he is not restrained, we shall see more terrible manifestations of his power than we have ever dreamed of. {14MR 3.1}
[Manuscript Releases Volume Fourteen [Nos. 1081-1135] (1990)]

After reading this statement, it is clear to me that Ellen White is addressing a particular class of privileged people who are well acquainted with the knowledge of God and of His blessings. Further, the statement is conditional. If these people place themselves on the devil's ground, THEN, and only then, does God remove His protection from them, which in turn permits Satan to do his destructive deeds.

This statement never addresses other classes of people. Nor did Mrs. White put this statement into any of her major writings. This was a private letter, dealing most especially with a particular Mr. Stone who had recently deceased, sent to Uriah Smith and his wife.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: plagues [Re: teresaq] #117874
08/21/09 02:18 PM
08/21/09 02:18 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: teresaq
Tom, please consider the following insight:

The plea may be made that a loving Father would not see His children suffering the punishment of God by fire while He had the power to relieve them. {LDE 241}

t: this is strange wording, mm. have you noticed that? it doesnt make sense in the context.

But God would, for the good of His subjects and for their safety, punish the transgressor. God does not work on the plan of man. He can do infinite justice that man has no right to do before his fellow man. Noah would have displeased God to have drowned one of the scoffers and mockers that harassed him, but God drowned the vast world. Lot would have had no right to inflict punishment on his sons-in-law, but God would do it in strict justice. Who will say God will not do what He says He will do?

Yeah, I see what you're saying, but it makes perfect sense to me. Tom has been making this point very eloquently for the last several years now on this forum. God is not willing that any should be lost without just cause. He is doing everything in His power to protect sinners from the deadly consequences of sinning. He regularly acts arbitrarily and supernaturally to protect us.

However, there is a limit to divine mercy and forbearance, a point beyond which God cannot continue to turn the other cheek without aiding and abetting sinners in their sin and jeopardizing the security of the Universe. "He can do infinite justice that man has no right to do before his fellow man." God is not bound by the same rules and laws that govern us. "Noah would have displeased God to have drowned one of the scoffers and mockers that harassed him, but God drowned the vast world."

Re: plagues [Re: Daryl] #117875
08/21/09 02:29 PM
08/21/09 02:29 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: Daryl F
From the EGW quotes that have been posted here and elsewhere, we see God's angels doing His bidding and consequently doing their destructive work, and we see where God permits the devil and his fallen angels to do their destructive work.

It is sad, but true, that circumstances often force Jesus to command holy angels or to permit evil angels to cause death and destruction. Ellen White put it this way:

A single angel destroyed all the first-born of the Egyptians and filled the land with mourning. When David offended against God by numbering the people, one angel caused that terrible destruction by which his sin was punished. The same destructive power exercised by holy angels when God commands, will be exercised by evil angels when He permits. There are forces now ready, and only waiting the divine permission, to spread desolation everywhere. {GC 614.2}

Re: plagues [Re: Mountain Man] #117877
08/21/09 02:39 PM
08/21/09 02:39 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Tom, you couldn't be more right when you say God has never used force or violence in dealing with sinners. There was nothing forceful or violent about the plagues of Egypt. And, there will be nothing forceful or violent about the seven last plagues. Even when He commanded holy angels or the COI to cause death and destruction, God was not using force or violence.

Re: plagues [Re: Mountain Man] #117890
08/21/09 05:30 PM
08/21/09 05:30 PM
teresaq  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA
what do you consider force and violence?

Psa 64:5 ...an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?

Psa 7:14 Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood. 15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made. 16 His mischief (and his violent dealing) shall return upon his own head.

Psa 7:17 I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.
Re: plagues [Re: Mountain Man] #117891
08/21/09 05:34 PM
08/21/09 05:34 PM
teresaq  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA
Originally Posted By: Mountain Man
Tom, please consider the following insight:

The plea may be made that a loving Father would not see His children suffering the punishment of God by fire while He had the power to relieve them. {LDE 241}

t: this is strange wording, mm. have you noticed that? it doesnt make sense in the context.

But God would, for the good of His subjects and for their safety, punish the transgressor. God does not work on the plan of man. He can do infinite justice that man has no right to do before his fellow man. Noah would have displeased God to have drowned one of the scoffers and mockers that harassed him, but God drowned the vast world. Lot would have had no right to inflict punishment on his sons-in-law, but God would do it in strict justice. Who will say God will not do what He says He will do?

Yeah, I see what you're saying, but it makes perfect sense to me. Tom has been making this point very eloquently for the last several years now on this forum. God is not willing that any should be lost without just cause. He is doing everything in His power to protect sinners from the deadly consequences of sinning. He regularly acts arbitrarily and supernaturally to protect us.

However, there is a limit to divine mercy and forbearance, a point beyond which God cannot continue to turn the other cheek without aiding and abetting sinners in their sin and jeopardizing the security of the Universe. "He can do infinite justice that man has no right to do before his fellow man." God is not bound by the same rules and laws that govern us. "Noah would have displeased God to have drowned one of the scoffers and mockers that harassed him, but God drowned the vast world."
leaving "toms beliefs" out of this because they are not relevant to the point....

you didnt notice the significance of the wording in bold red?

Psa 64:5 ...an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?

Psa 7:14 Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood. 15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made. 16 His mischief (and his violent dealing) shall return upon his own head.

Psa 7:17 I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.
Re: plagues [Re: Green Cochoa] #117892
08/21/09 05:47 PM
08/21/09 05:47 PM
teresaq  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA
Originally Posted By: Green Cochoa
Originally Posted By: Tom
This sounds like saying the end justifies the means. It's OK to do use violence and force as long as one's motives are OK. What does one do with statements such as the following?

Quote:
Compelling power is found only under Satan's government. The Lord's principles are not of this order.(DA 759)

I don't see how this can be true given what you're suggesting. It seems to me this would have to say instead something like "Often compelling power is found only under Satan's government. Often the Lord's principles are not of this order."

To me, if the Lord's principles are not of this order, that means He doesn't do these things, nor would He command His holy angels to do these things. Otherwise, what does the statement mean?

Tom,

You have been working under a misunderstanding of the concept of "compel." We do not "compel" someone to die. We kill them. Now, we might "compel" someone to act against his or her will. That is what "compel" means.

David did not compel Goliath to hurl mocking insults at God. Nor did God do this. However, Goliath's mocking compelled God to act...for His honor.

Here is what it means to compel:

compel: To force, constrain or coerce; To exact or produce by force; To overpower; to subdue

God does not force our will. He does not take our will from us by force. He never removes from us the freedom of choice which He has given us and guarded for us at the cost of Jesus' life. Following the proper definition of "compel," which is a word tied to our freedom of choice, I can fully agree that God does not do this.

However, following an improper definition of "compel," any number of accusations could be aimed at God for doing just this. For example, one might say that God compels or forces people against their will to:

--have no wings for flying
--stay in our solar system
--die instead of living forever
--have no gills for water sport
--be born blind
--endure the curse of thorns and thistles

etc.

The fact is, upon these points, God has not given us a choice. We cannot choose our parents. We cannot choose to have been born on a different planet. We cannot choose to sprout wings and fly. Does any of this mean God has coerced us? forced us? used "compelling power?" Of course not.

Goliath's destiny and fate were determined by his own un-compelled actions. Nor did God compel David to act in slaying Goliath. But God was certainly honored when David obeyed His voice in carrying out justice upon the heathen mocker.

God's plagues are not compelling anyone to choose anything against their wills. In fact, they are sent only to bring justice for the choices which have already been made by them.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.
green cochoa, the "logic" of your arguments escapes me. i cant make any sense out of it to even know what you are trying to say.

Re: plagues [Re: Green Cochoa] #117893
08/21/09 05:59 PM
08/21/09 05:59 PM
teresaq  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA
Originally Posted By: Green Cochoa
...which raises the question, do we now have people in responsible positions trying to undermine our original stance?

Perhaps, but evidently not at the White Estate during the time the Manuscript Release series was put together, e.g. circa 1990. See editorial comments below in this oft-quoted statement here.
either the significance in the blue is overlooked or can be read one of two ways:

Judgments Come When God Removes His Protection ...

At Times Holy Angels Exercise Destructive Power [THE SINNER MUST HIMSELF BEAR FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE PUNISHMENT THAT IS METED OUT TO HIM. ELLEN WHITE STATES, "GOD DESTROYS NO ONE. THE SINNER DESTROYS HIMSELF BY HIS OWN IMPENITENCE." 5T 120. SEE FURTHER THE GREAT CONTROVERSY, PP. 25-37.]

studying these last references, as recommended by the white estate, leads one to very different conclusions than those being proposed. if we do not study, and restudy that chapter, ("SEE FURTHER THE GREAT CONTROVERSY, PP. 25-37"), then our conclusions can end up very far off-base. ("GOD DESTROYS NO ONE. THE SINNER DESTROYS HIMSELF BY HIS OWN IMPENITENCE." 5T 120)

the white estate got it very clearly and that is what they point out.

Quote:
Quote:
do we consider the detailed history of the destruction by the babylonians (ezekiel 9) and the romans (matthew ), or do we disregard that in favor of less defined events?

Would you like to clarify your meaning here?
i would be happy to. what didnt you understand?

Re: plagues [Re: teresaq] #117896
08/21/09 06:21 PM
08/21/09 06:21 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
what do you consider force and violence?

I believe King Neb attempted to use force and violence to motivate people to comply with his whims and wishes. Stalin and Hitler resorted to similar tactics. God, however, has never employed force or violence to compel or coerce people to comply with His laws. He has, nevertheless, used His power and authority to punish and destroy transgressors.

Re: plagues [Re: teresaq] #117897
08/21/09 06:46 PM
08/21/09 06:46 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
M: Tom, please consider the following insight:

M: Yeah, I see what you're saying, but it makes perfect sense to me. Tom has been making this point very eloquently for the last several years now on this forum. God is not willing that any should be lost without just cause. He is doing everything in His power to protect sinners from the deadly consequences of sinning. He regularly acts arbitrarily and supernaturally to protect us.

t: leaving "toms beliefs" out of this because they are not relevant to the point....

It's difficult for me to leave Tom out of it since the post was addressed to him.

Quote:
t: you didnt notice the significance of the wording in bold red?

The plea may be made that a loving Father would not see His children suffering the punishment of God by fire while He had the power to relieve them.

Such a "plea" is, of course, based on a false assumption, namely, that God is too loving to punish sinners. The rest of the quote, therefore, goes on to explain why God does indeed punish sinners. Elsewhere Ellen White described it this way:

Quote:
Men flatter themselves that God is too good to punish the transgressor. But in the light of Bible history it is evident that God's goodness and His love engage Him to deal with sin as an evil fatal to the peace and happiness of the universe. {PP 420.2}

Very few realize the sinfulness of sin; they flatter themselves that God is too good to punish the offender. But the cases of Miriam, Aaron, David, and many others show that it is not a safe thing to sin against God in deed, in word, or even in thought. God is a being of infinite love and compassion, but He also declares Himself to be a "consuming fire, even a jealous God" {3BC 1166.2}

God has given in His word decisive evidence that He will punish the transgressors of His law. Those who flatter themselves that He is too merciful to execute justice upon the sinner, have only to look to the cross of Calvary. {GC 539.3}

Now, regarding the part about God having the power to relieve them. Yes, of course, God has the power to relieve them. The story of the three Hebrew worthies comes to mind. God worked to overrule the natural cause and effect consequences of being tossed alive in the midst of a burning, fiery furnace. But when God takes it upon Himself to "inflict punishment", He does not work to prevent the natural cause and effect consequences. Ellen White put it this way:

Quote:
God delights in mercy, and He manifests His compassion before He inflicts His judgments. He teaches Israel to spare the people of Edom, before requiring them to destroy the inhabitants of Canaan. {PP 423.2}

He can do infinite justice that man has no right to do before his fellow man. Noah would have displeased God to have drowned one of the scoffers and mockers that harassed him, but God drowned the vast world. Lot would have had no right to inflict punishment on his sons-in-law, but God would do it in strict justice. {LDE 241.2}

The lightest punishment that a merciful God could inflict upon so rebellious a people was submission to the rule of Babylon, but if they warred against this decree of servitude they were to feel the full vigor of His chastisement. {PK 443.2}

God reads the purposes and intents of the hearts, and tries the motives of the children of men. His signal, visible displeasure may not be manifested as in the case of Ananias and Sapphira, yet in the end the punishment will in no case be lighter than that which was inflicted upon them. In trying to deceive men, they were lying to God. "The soul that sinneth, it shall die." {CS 334.3}

Those who have had great light and have disregarded it stand in a worse position than those who have not been given so many advantages. They exalt themselves but not the Lord. The punishment inflicted on human beings will in every case be proportionate to the dishonor they have brought on God. {LDE 217.3}

The statutes and judgments given of God were good for the obedient. "They should live in them." But they were not good for the transgressor, for in the civil law given to Moses punishment was to be inflicted on the transgressor, that others should be restrained by fear. {3SG 301.1}

"The punishment inflicted on human beings will in every case be proportionate to the dishonor they have brought on God."

Page 77 of 91 1 2 75 76 77 78 79 90 91

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by Rick H. 04/14/24 08:00 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:07 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/31/24 06:44 PM
Easter Sunday, Transgender Day of Visibility?
by dedication. 03/31/24 01:34 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by TruthinTypes. 03/30/24 12:02 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/15/24 09:43 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:31 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!