HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,596
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 14
kland 9
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Rick H
Rick H
Florida, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (Karen Y, dedication, ProdigalOne, TruthinTypes, 2 invisible), 2,974 guests, and 8 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 20 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 19 20
Re: Why did God command capital punishment? [Re: Green Cochoa] #123589
02/24/10 03:54 PM
02/24/10 03:54 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: Green Cochoa
If in your mind I'm not qualified to use an analogy in my post, why do you think I am qualified to respond to your analogy?
I recall the last analogy you used "fell apart" when you eventually realized it contradicted your beliefs, your previous ones did not go well, and so realize analogies are not your strong point. Therefore, I try to remember and don't use them with you.

Why did you think the abortion doctor was an analogy? It is the real deal. If you don't believe me, search for it in the news. It's been frequently in the news in the states.

The reason you give for not answering has "fallen apart". Now that you realize it's not an analogy, can you answer the questions? Otherwise, according to what I understand you to have said previously, we can only conclude that you see nothing wrong with what the killer did nor the abortion doctor did. Unless you can shed more light on your beliefs.

Re: Why did God command capital punishment? [Re: kland] #123598
02/24/10 04:47 PM
02/24/10 04:47 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: kland
M: Another question is - Did Jesus ever command someone to kill a sinner when in reality they were like the woman and deserving of forgiveness? I don't think so. What do you believe?

K: You have indicated that Jesus would have wanted to kill someone but didn't have a good chance to.

M: Please apologize for making this slanderous comment. Thank you.

K: You are correct. Let me reword it: You have indicated that Jesus would have wanted someone else to kill someone but didn't have a good chance to. Which really does fits better since the disciples were asking to call down fire from heaven. Thank you for pointing out my error. Now, can you fill that in and answer the question?

Thank you for the apology. By question I assume you mean the one I asked. I don't see where you asked a question. Here's the question - "Did Jesus ever command someone to kill a sinner when in reality they were like the woman and deserving of forgiveness?"

My answer remains unchanged - "I don't think so." King David is a case in point. According to the law he deserved to die. Instead, Jesus forgave him. True, others died as punishment for his sins. The reverse is also true, that is, every time Jesus commanded someone to kill a sinner it was because they were unlike the woman and undeserving of forgiveness. Do you see what I mean?

Re: Why did God command capital punishment? [Re: Mountain Man] #123600
02/24/10 05:33 PM
02/24/10 05:33 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: Tom
M: I agree Jesus did not intend for the rulers to kill her. However, the fact is, He told rulers who thought they were sinless to do it.

T: As I recall, Christ actually said, "Let he of you which is without sin cast the first stone." As I pointed out, this is a set with no members, which means that Christ told nobody to stone her. Do you not understand this?

Yes, I understand your point. However, do you understand my question? Do you agree Jesus said, “He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her”? I’m not asking you to explain what you think He meant; I’m simply asking if you believe He said those words? Or, do you suspect He was misquoted? Also, do you think the rulers thought themselves sinless and worthy to cast the first stone at the woman? If so, what do you think motivated them to abandon their plan and sneak away?

Quote:
M: In so doing He did not contradict the law. However, mercy is in keeping with the law. As such, Jesus did not disregard the law when He forgave her. Which came first, though, repentance or pardon? I believe Jesus forgave her because she was repentant.

T: She wasn't repentant. Not until after Christ spoke to her. It was His goodness that led her to repentance. Nobody repents without Christ's making the first move. If He hadn't pardoned us first, we'd all be dead.

True, it is the goodness of God that leads some sinners to repent and to love and obey Him. And it is also true that Jesus made pardon available; however, I disagree with those who say He in reality pardoned us (wrote “pardon” next to all of our sins) before we repented and asked Him to. My point is Jesus forgave the woman after she repented.

Quote:
M: I do not, however, believe the Sabbath-breaker or the blasphemer were repentant. Therefore, Jesus commanded Moses to kill them. True, Jesus wished they were repentant so He could forgive them, but alas, they were unworthy and deserving of death. I believe Jesus would have treated the woman the same way had she been as unrepentant and rebellious as they were. You seem to think Jesus would have forgiven them the same as He forgave the woman had it not been for the hard-hearted Jews. I disagree. By the way, please apply my definition of pardon here.

T: Your definition doesn't apply here. Of course Jesus couldn't have pardoned the woman in the sense of having pardon written against her name without her repenting first. When Jesus said, "Neither do I condemn you. Go and sin no more" this isn't pardon according to your definition that's being spoken of. Regarding the rest of it, I think you're missing the whole point of what Jesus was about. He said one of the most beautiful things ever, in saying "Neither do I condemn you; go and sin no more." You're making this conditional upon the woman's goodness, but the whole point is that it was Jesus' goodness that led the woman to repentance, not the woman's goodness that led Jesus to not condemn her.

Yes, what Jesus said to the woman was beautiful, but not more beautiful than what Jesus said to King David when he sinned. Jesus was just as loving and beautiful in the OT as He was in the NT. Also, in a different sense, what Jesus commanded Moses to do (kill sinners) was beautiful. “Infinite justice” is a beautiful trait of God’s character. By the way, you didn’t respond to the rest of my post above. I would appreciate it if you would respond to it. Thank you.

Quote:
M: Concerning whether or not you believe Jesus commanded Moses to kill sinners, well, the truth is you are a logical and godly person, so, it is reasonable to me to conclude you believe what the Bible says, which is, "The Lord commanded Moses . . . to stone him with stones". True, we disagree as to why Jesus commanded Moses to kill sinners, but the fact is too clear to misunderstand, namely, Jesus did indeed command Moses to kill sinners. It is also painfully clear that Moses would have incurred the wrath of God had he disobeyed Jesus and refused to kill them.

T: I appreciate your kind words, but we look at this incident very differently. I've mentioned the analogy of the father/hunter on a number of occasions. I see the incident like that.

Yes, I see similarities; however, teaching a wayward son how to kill animals in a humane manner (something you believe is not a sin) is more dissimilar than similar to Jesus commanding Moses to kill sinners (something you believe is a sin). Do you see what I mean?

Quote:
M: Another question is - Did Jesus ever command someone to kill a sinner when in reality they were like the woman and deserving of forgiveness?

T: The woman wasn't deserving of forgiveness. Christ acted the way He did towards her out of the goodness of His own heart, not out of any goodness on her part.

You didn’t answer my question. Also, by the way, I agree there is nothing we can do to deserve pardon and salvation. However, when we comply with the conditions of pardon and salvation I believe the Bible makes it clear we are “worthy”. I take it you disagree? If so, how do you interpret the “worthy” passages I posted earlier?

Quote:
M: I don't think so. What do you believe?

T: I believe that compelling power is found only under Satan's government. I believe Christ responded correctly when He told the disciples, "You know not of what spirit you are," when they suggested He destroy the Samaritans by setting them on fire. God is not the destroyer. Satan is the destroyer. The Lord is the restorer.

Amen! Jesus chose not to destroy the Samaritans. In the OT there were times when Jesus chose not to destroy sinners and cities. Jesus is the same Lord and Savior in the OT that He is in the NT. However, there were times when circumstances forced Jesus to destroy sinners and cities. For example, Abraham pleaded with Jesus not to destroy S&G. In the end, though, Jesus chose to destroy S&G. He had no other choice. The same thing is true when circumstances forced Jesus to command Moses to kill sinners. My point above is Jesus never commanded someone to kill sinners when they met the conditions for pardon and salvation. The reverse is also true, that is, Jesus only commanded people to kill sinners when they were “worthy”. As it is written, “Thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.” Rev 16:6. Do you see what I mean?

Re: Why did God command capital punishment? [Re: kland] #123617
02/25/10 01:10 AM
02/25/10 01:10 AM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
If in your mind I'm not qualified to use an analogy in my post, why do you think I am qualified to respond to your analogy?
I recall the last analogy you used "fell apart" when you eventually realized it contradicted your beliefs, your previous ones did not go well, and so realize analogies are not your strong point. Therefore, I try to remember and don't use them with you.

There is no perfect analogy. Even Jesus' analogies were imperfect, if you wish to be critical. The Rich Man and Lazarus -- hell is eternal and burning as we speak; The Good Samaritan -- lacks mention of other classes and races of people; etc. Don't waste words over the definitions of "analogy" and "parable" or even "story." Jesus told the story of the Samaritan as if it were but an example, an analogy, when it had actually happened. We call it a "parable," perhaps because Jesus made an analogy from it, even though it was a true story.

As for any analogy of mine having "fallen apart," what are you talking about? Some analogies may fail to speak to every point, as the Rich Man and Lazarus, but this does not mean the analogy has "fallen apart," does it?

Why did you think the abortion doctor was an analogy? It is the real deal. If you don't believe me, search for it in the news. It's been frequently in the news in the states.

You are making an analogy from the story. You presented it as an analogy, in the same fashion as Jesus' presentation of the Samaritan. This is why I call it, rightly, an analogy. It might be a true story. I have not said it could not be. The truthfulness of it is not in question.
The reason you give for not answering has "fallen apart". Now that you realize it's not an analogy, can you answer the questions? Otherwise, according to what I understand you to have said previously, we can only conclude that you see nothing wrong with what the killer did nor the abortion doctor did. Unless you can shed more light on your beliefs.

No, the reason has not "fallen apart." Unless you read my prior posts and understand what I have already said on this topic, I suppose you can choose to deny my true position by saying, as you do here, "we can only conclude that...." You will not be able to conclude that if you read my past answer to you on this.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

Last edited by Green Cochoa; 02/25/10 01:12 AM. Reason: Corrected grammar

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: Why did God command capital punishment? [Re: Green Cochoa] #123633
02/25/10 10:02 PM
02/25/10 10:02 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland

You are making an analogy from the story. You presented it as an analogy, in the same fashion as Jesus' presentation of the Samaritan. This is why I call it, rightly, an analogy. It might be a true story. I have not said it could not be. The truthfulness of it is not in question.
In what way could I present a real life situation so that it's not an analogy but a real life situation?

Re: Why did God command capital punishment? [Re: Mountain Man] #123634
02/25/10 10:10 PM
02/25/10 10:10 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: Mountain Man
I don't see where you asked a question. Here's the question - "Did Jesus ever command someone to kill a sinner when in reality they were like the woman and deserving of forgiveness?"

My answer remains unchanged - "I don't think so." King David is a case in point. According to the law he deserved to die. Instead, Jesus forgave him. True, others died as punishment for his sins. The reverse is also true, that is, every time Jesus commanded someone to kill a sinner it was because they were unlike the woman and undeserving of forgiveness. Do you see what I mean?

I responded by referring to Luke and asked:
Quote:

The above inspired passage seems like an opportune time for Jesus to do some killing. His disciples thought so, too. What happened?

When Jesus told the disciples that they did not know what manner of spirit they were, do you think He was really in a way complimenting them but telling them they should not try to be like God? But then, why didn't He call fire down on them as Elijah did?
So yes, Jesus didn't command someone to kill anyone, but why didn't He as this was a good reason for non-repenting and non-deserving sinners.

I'm saying Jesus didn't command anyone to kill anyone because it's not due to their worthiness of death or deserving of death, but because killing people is not His nature the same as it is not God's nature. Do you believe the 10 commandments are a reflection God's nature?

Re: Why did God command capital punishment? [Re: kland] #123644
02/26/10 07:23 AM
02/26/10 07:23 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
T: As I recall, Christ actually said, "Let he of you which is without sin cast the first stone." As I pointed out, this is a set with no members, which means that Christ told nobody to stone her. Do you not understand this?

M:Yes, I understand your point. However, do you understand my question? Do you agree Jesus said, “He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her”? I’m not asking you to explain what you think He meant; I’m simply asking if you believe He said those words?

You're asking me if I think Jesus Christ said the words recorded in John 8? Why are you asking this?

Quote:
Or, do you suspect He was misquoted?

Why would you think I think this?

Quote:
Also, do you think the rulers thought themselves sinless and worthy to cast the first stone at the woman?

Obviously not, right?

Quote:
If so, what do you think motivated them to abandon their plan and sneak away?

Why would you think I think something which is obviously false?

Quote:
M: In so doing He did not contradict the law. However, mercy is in keeping with the law. As such, Jesus did not disregard the law when He forgave her. Which came first, though, repentance or pardon? I believe Jesus forgave her because she was repentant.

T: She wasn't repentant. Not until after Christ spoke to her. It was His goodness that led her to repentance. Nobody repents without Christ's making the first move. If He hadn't pardoned us first, we'd all be dead.

M:True, it is the goodness of God that leads some sinners to repent and to love and obey Him.

Actually it leads everybody to repentance.

Quote:
Jesus has said, "I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto Me." John 12:32. Christ must be revealed to the sinner as the Saviour dying for the sins of the world; and as we behold the Lamb of God upon the cross of Calvary, the mystery of redemption begins to unfold to our minds and the goodness of God leads us to repentance. In dying for sinners, Christ manifested a love that is incomprehensible; and as the sinner beholds this love, it softens the heart, impresses the mind, and inspires contrition in the soul...

The sinner may resist this love, may refuse to be drawn to Christ; but if he does not resist he will be drawn to Jesus; a knowledge of the plan of salvation will lead him to the foot of the cross in repentance for his sins, which have caused the sufferings of God's dear Son. (SC 29)

Quote:
And it is also true that Jesus made pardon available; however, I disagree with those who say He in reality pardoned us (wrote “pardon” next to all of our sins) before we repented and asked Him to.

Who says this? I no of no one who says this.

Quote:
My point is Jesus forgave the woman after she repented.

Or before, depending upon what aspect of forgiveness you are referring to. In the ordinary sense of the word, He forgave her before she repented. He said, "Neither do I condemn you. Go and sin no more." This was before she repented. His goodness led her to repentance.

Quote:
Yes, what Jesus said to the woman was beautiful, but not more beautiful than what Jesus said to King David when he sinned. Jesus was just as loving and beautiful in the OT as He was in the NT.

1.Jesus didn't exist as a human being until many years after David.

2.Jesus Christ, as a human being, revealed God's character such as had never been done before. Even angels marveled at the revelation. Until Jesus Christ's life, and death, God had not been understood in His fullness.

3.Nobody really understood the OT God until Jesus Christ came. Then He clearly revealed Him.

4.Your view of the OT God is very different from what Jesus Christ the human being revealed, it seems clear to me. This is a sort of schizophrenic view. Nice in the New, but not to nice in the Old, and not so nice again in the future.

5.The SOP suggests we spend a thoughtful hour each day meditating on the life of Christ. Why do you suppose she suggested this?

Quote:
Also, in a different sense, what Jesus commanded Moses to do (kill sinners) was beautiful. “Infinite justice” is a beautiful trait of God’s character. By the way, you didn’t respond to the rest of my post above. I would appreciate it if you would respond to it. Thank you.

I think this is confusion.

Quote:
T: I appreciate your kind words, but we look at this incident very differently. I've mentioned the analogy of the father/hunter on a number of occasions. I see the incident like that.

M:Yes, I see similarities; however, teaching a wayward son how to kill animals in a humane manner (something you believe is not a sin) is more dissimilar than similar to Jesus commanding Moses to kill sinners (something you believe is a sin). Do you see what I mean?

It's an analogy. I'm not sure you've ever understood it. It's the best explanation I've seen. This is why I've not really seen much point in going on in this discussion. It's evidently something you're not able to perceive as I do. I've made suggestions that I think would be helpful, such as studying the life of Christ, and forming a theology of God's character based on that first, and then going back later on to the OT. You seem to have no interest in this, but I don't see how rehashing the same OT things over and over again is going to help, especially when you seem unable to understand what I'm trying to say.

I'm not blaming you for this. It could be that I'm just not able to find a way to communicate to you clearly enough at this time. Until that time, assuming I'm able to do so, why not give my suggestion a try?

Quote:
M: Another question is - Did Jesus ever command someone to kill a sinner when in reality they were like the woman and deserving of forgiveness?

T: The woman wasn't deserving of forgiveness. Christ acted the way He did towards her out of the goodness of His own heart, not out of any goodness on her part.

M:You didn’t answer my question.

Sure I did. Your question contained the premise that the woman was deserving of forgiveness. I answered your question by pointing out that she wasn't.

Quote:
Also, by the way, I agree there is nothing we can do to deserve pardon and salvation. However, when we comply with the conditions of pardon and salvation I believe the Bible makes it clear we are “worthy”. I take it you disagree?

You said you agree that there is nothing we can do to deserve pardon and salvation, but that we can be "worthy." (in quotes). I'm not sure what "worthy" (in quotes) means.

I'd say we are not worthy, but Christ is worthy, and we be grace my receive from His goodness, mercy and love, as unworthy sinners.

Quote:
If so, how do you interpret the “worthy” passages I posted earlier?

I'd have to look.

I did a search on "worthy" on this page and the previous one, and couldn't find anything.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Why did God command capital punishment? [Re: Tom] #123645
02/26/10 07:30 AM
02/26/10 07:30 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Ok, I went back a bit further and found them:

Quote:
Luke 20:35 But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:

Luke 21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Acts 5:41 And they departed from the presence of the council, rejoicing that they were counted worthy to suffer shame for his name.

Ephesians 4:1 I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called,

Colossians 1:10 That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;

1 Thessalonians 2:12 That ye would walk worthy of God, who hath called you unto his kingdom and glory.

2 Thessalonians 1:5 [Which is] a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God, that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer:

2 Thessalonians 1:11 Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of [this] calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of [his] goodness, and the work of faith with power:

Revelation 3:4 Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy.

Here's one to consider:

Quote:
Acts 5:41 And they departed from the presence of the council, rejoicing that they were counted worthy to suffer shame for his name.

I would interpret this as saying that God allowed them to have a privilege, and they were thankful for that privilege.

Here's another:

Quote:
2 Thessalonians 1:11 Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of [this] calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of [his] goodness, and the work of faith with power:

This looks to be saying that being counted worthy of [this] calling means allowing God to fulfill the good pleasure of His goodness, which I would take to mean revealing His character. So we are worthy of His calling if we allow Him to reveal His character in us.

Is this enough?

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Why did God command capital punishment? [Re: Tom] #123646
02/26/10 07:35 AM
02/26/10 07:35 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
I never heard your response to your questions I answered regarding the abortion doctor and his killer. According to the answers, did either "murder"? Do you approve of either or both?

Was this ever answered? If so, what post?

Re: Why did God command capital punishment? [Re: kland] #123655
02/26/10 06:04 PM
02/26/10 06:04 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
M: I don't see where you asked a question. Here's the question - "Did Jesus ever command someone to kill a sinner when in reality they were like the woman and deserving of forgiveness?"

K: I responded by referring to Luke and asked: "The above inspired passage seems like an opportune time for Jesus to do some killing. His disciples thought so, too. What happened? When Jesus told the disciples that they did not know what manner of spirit they were, do you think He was really in a way complimenting them but telling them they should not try to be like God? But then, why didn't He call fire down on them as Elijah did?"

So yes, Jesus didn't command someone to kill anyone, but why didn't He as this was a good reason for non-repenting and non-deserving sinners. I'm saying Jesus didn't command anyone to kill anyone because it's not due to their worthiness of death or deserving of death, but because killing people is not His nature the same as it is not God's nature. Do you believe the 10 commandments are a reflection God's nature?

I don't think the Samaritans were guilty of sinning against God in the same way S&G were guilty of sinning against God. Instead, I believe they were in a similar state as the Amorties when Jesus told Abraham she would not be "utterly destroyed" "until the fourth generation" "for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full". In the same way and for the same reasons Jesus did not give the disciples permission to call down fire upon the Samaritans.

In the case of S&G, however, it was Abraham who pleaded with Jesus not to "utterly destroy" her. But, as you know, Jesus was forced to destroy every man, woman, and child.

Did Jesus violate the law when He rained down fire upon S&G and killed everyone? No, of course not. What sayest the Lord? "God does not work on the plan of man. He can do infinite justice that man has no right to do before his fellow man. . . . Lot would have had no right to inflict punishment on his sons-in-law, but God would do it in strict justice. {LDE 241.2}

Page 13 of 20 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 19 20

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/25/24 09:37 AM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 04/24/24 02:15 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!