HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,595
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 14
kland 9
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
5 registered members (dedication, ProdigalOne, TruthinTypes, 2 invisible), 2,951 guests, and 8 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 102 of 103 1 2 100 101 102 103
Re: How Can a Person Know if a Prophecy is Conditional or Unconditional? - Part 2 [Re: Tom] #129074
11/21/10 07:46 AM
11/21/10 07:46 AM
Tom  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
M:Time unfolds, plays out normally and naturally. The future is wide open. We are totally, completely, absolutely free to choose as we please. Just like the Bible records, reflects the outcomes of choices people were free to make in the past, so too, prophecy records, reflects the outcomes of choices people were free to make in the future.

T: You're contradicting yourself. First you right the the future is "wide open." Do you also believe the past is "wide open"? Or is it fixed? You're obviously equating past and future with your used of tenses here ("the outcomes of choices people were free to make in the future").

M: Nevertheless, God interacts with us in the present. He cannot go back and interact with us in the past.

T: This doesn't make sense. According to your belief, God exists simultaneously in the past, present and future. For you to speak of Him "going back" can only mean you forgot your view. He's already there, under your view.

M: Nor can He go forward and interact with us in the future.

T: Same problem.

M: His experience in time and space has zero affect on our experience in time and space.

T: If one can reason from cause to effect, and understands logic, one should be able to see why understanding how God experiences things would have an impact on our experience.

M: It doesn't appear you are grasping the reality of it.

T: I think it's quite evident that for you to make the assertion that how God experiences time and space has zero effect on us, you're not grasping something.

M:We exist in the present. We cannot coexist in the past or the future. God, on the other hand, exists in the past, present, and future simultaneously.

The only way this would be possible would be if the past, present and future existed simultaneously. And if that were the case, we *would* exist in the past, present, and future simultaneously.

Quote:
However, since we exist in the present, He can only interact with us in the present.

This doesn't make sense either. Clearly God has interacted with us in the past, and will do so in the future.

Quote:
Again, His experience in the past and the future has zero affect on our experience in the present for the simple reason we do not exist in the past or the future.

This is something new you are asserting. I've haven't been responding to this, as this isn't what you've been saying.

Quote:
Your unwillingness to believe it is true doesn’t make it false.

You haven't said this before. You have no reason to comment on my "unwillingness" to believe something is true that I haven't commented on.

Quote:
T: Certain if God set into a course of action He was certain would result in sin, the above can't be true. That is, this: “The reason of its inception or development was never explained and never can be”. Here's how: God set into a motion a course of action which could only result in sin. Easy!

M:You believe God created beings He knew might sin and rebel and die. If God hadn’t created them, however, the chances of rebellion and death would have been zero. And, of course, He was free to not create them. The fact God chose to create them, even though He knew the chances they would rebel and die was greater than zero, makes it clear that He alone made it possible for rebellion and death to happen.

In the same way that you make it possible for your children to rebel and die by having them. That's far different than choosing something certain to happen.

For example, if you were 100% certain your children would have Down syndrome, or some other terrible disease, or that they would be 100% certain to be psychopaths, and chose to have them anyway, that would be much different than your choosing to have children knowing these things were merely a possibility.

Quote:
T: God did not create sinners. God created an unfallen race, the parents of which fell, and we were begotten from them. This is a very different thing than that God created sinners.

M:God was not obligated to grant life to you and I. The fact He did is no different than creating beings He knew would sin.

Yes it is. Much different. You really don't see the difference?

Quote:
With this insight in mind, please consider the fact God gave life to people like Hitler and Hussein even though He knew they would sin.

I disagree with the "insight."

Quote:
T: Another contradiction. In just one sentence this time! Like saying, "If I roll this die, I'm sure it won't come up with the number 12435, but, nevertheless, the risk is real that it will."

M:Do you shoot craps or something? You’re always comparing things to dice and games of chance.

This is the usual illustration for probability questions.

Quote:
The fact Jesus “could have sinned” implies risk.

This is true.

Quote:
The fact “not for one moment was there in Him an evil propensity” implies He knew He would never choose to sin.

This is false. Completely false.

What this means is simply that He never chose to sin.

Quote:
The fact Jesus only expressed it in positive terms implies He knew He would succeed.

Christ, and God, both knew that Christ was undertaking a risk in coming here. You appear to not believe this is the case.

Quote:
The fact you have never posted an inspired statement where Jesus expressed doubt about it implies you know He never did.

My point all along is that Christ assumed a risk in coming here, and I've produced several quoted demonstrating this to be the case. I've never said anything about Jesus' expressing doubt. What good would that have done?

Quote:
T: This is dodging the problem. The problem is, as has been explained many times now, with the meeting between God and Christ. *That's* what doesn't make sense. If you don't understand the problem, I can repost the posts which describe it.

There appears to be two problems - 1) The fact the Father and the Son met three times to agree on implementing the plan of salvation, and 2) the fact both of them knew Jesus would succeed. You want to know, Why would they confer about it if they already knew the outcome?

It's not simply that they conferred about it, but their emotions changed. In particular, Christ's changed. Before Christ was distressed. Afterwords He was calm. Why would He have been distressed when He knew all along God would agree?

Another problem is that God's decision is described as a "struggle." But how could God's decision have been described as a "struggle" if He was certain from eternity just what was going to happen at that moment, and just what He was going to do?

That there was a struggle with the decision means that God was considering two alternatives, either permitting Christ to come or not. That there were two alternatives possible means that there wasn't just one, which there would be if it was eternally certain what was going to happen.

Quote:
Again, their knowledge of the future has zero affect on how things play out in the present.

Of course this is false. Anyone can see this.

Say you know you're going to get married tomorrow. You're going to assert this has zero effect on what you're going to do today?

Quote:
Their knowledge of the future merely reflects how things played out.

It wouldn't make any sense for Christ to have been distressed if He knew that He was 100% certain He was going to be permitted to come. None of EW 125 makes any sense given your point of view.

Quote:
T: Of course it does. This is easy to see.

1.If God knows the exact date, then there's an exact date to know.
2.If there's an exact date to know, then there's an exact date.
3.If there's an exact date, the date is fixed.
4.If the date is fixed, it can't be changed.
5.If it can't be changed, it can't be hastened.

M:You really don’t understand my point, do you? God’s knowledge of the day and hour of Jesus’ return merely reflects how things played out.

I do understand your point. I was trying to explain the logical consequences of your view in small steps that could be easily followed.

Quote:
M: If, as you say, He was at risk of failing, then surely there were times He very nearly failed.

T: No, this is bad logic. Would you like a counter example to demonstrate why?

M:Are you implying Gethsemane represents a time when Jesus very nearly failed? If so, please elaborate. If not, then do you agree with me Jesus never even got close to failing?

Here I'm saying that your logic is poor in asserting that if Christ was at risk of failing, then surely there were times when He was nearly failing.

Regarding Gethsemane, here's a statement from "The Desire of Ages"

Quote:
The awful moment had come--that moment which was to decide the destiny of the world. The fate of humanity trembled in the balance. (DA 690)

This is what I said, that the fate of humanity trembled in the balance. I think this is clear enough.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: How Can a Person Know if a Prophecy is Conditional or Unconditional? - Part 2 [Re: Tom] #129083
11/21/10 09:00 PM
11/21/10 09:00 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: Tom
Quote:
M: It appears you have mistaken me for someone who believes the future is fixed.

K: I had in mind someone who believed the future had already played out. But glad to see you are in agreement God was NOT 100% certain He would have come over 100 years ago.

M: Apparently you have me mistaken for someone who believes God does not know the precise day and hour Jesus will return.

T:But not mistaken for someone who recognizes contradictions.

M:What contradiction?

The one right above your question. Compare the first statement you stated with the second.

Quote:
M: God's knowledge of the future merely reflects how things played out. Like watching a rerun. You seem to think this means we are not truly free to choose as we please?

Seeming to think that the characters in a re-run aren't able to do something differently. This is what you're asking? And just how do you think that one can do something different than what one has already done?

Why do you think God knowing how things played out means we were not free to choose as we please as things were playing out?

Re: How Can a Person Know if a Prophecy is Conditional or Unconditional? - Part 2 [Re: Mountain Man] #129084
11/21/10 10:25 PM
11/21/10 10:25 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
M: Time unfolds, plays out normally and naturally. The future is wide open. We are totally, completely, absolutely free to choose as we please. Just like the Bible records, reflects the outcomes of choices people were free to make in the past, so too, prophecy records, reflects the outcomes of choices people were free to make in the future. Nevertheless, God interacts with us in the present. He cannot go back and interact with us in the past. Nor can He go forward and interact with us in the future. Since we exist in the present, He can only interact with us in the present. Again, His experience in the past and the future has zero affect on our experience in the present for the simple reason we do not exist in the past or the future.

T: This is something new you are asserting. I've haven't been responding to this, as this isn't what you've been saying.

It appears you are beginning to grasp what I’ve been trying to say all along. What do you hear me saying?

Quote:
M: God was not obligated to grant life to you and I. The fact He did is no different than creating beings He knew would sin.

T: Yes it is. Much different. You really don't see the difference?

M: With this insight in mind, please consider the fact God gave life to people like Hitler and Hussein even though He knew they would sin.

T: I disagree with the "insight."

God knew you and I would sin when He gave us life. According to you, a loving God would not give life to someone knowing they would sin. Why do you think God gave life to Hitler and Hussein even though He knew they would sin?

Quote:
M: The fact you have never posted an inspired statement where Jesus expressed doubt about it implies you know He never did.

T: My point all along is that Christ assumed a risk in coming here, and I've produced several quoted demonstrating this to be the case. I've never said anything about Jesus' expressing doubt. What good would that have done?

Every time Jesus mentioned it, He stated emphatically that He “will” succeed. You make it sound like He was telling a white lie. Why do you think Jesus chose not to tell the truth?

Re: How Can a Person Know if a Prophecy is Conditional or Unconditional? - Part 2 [Re: Mountain Man] #129086
11/22/10 03:50 PM
11/22/10 03:50 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: Mountain Man
Originally Posted By: kland
Questions to ask oneself, is it a privilege to hasten or is it a privilege to delude oneself.
Is it our power to hasten, or is it our power to imagine only.
Did He put it in our power to bring this misery to an end, or is it out of our power.
Are we only illusioned pawns in a charade.

If one believes that we cannot change a fixed date, a fixed future, a future that has already played out, or one and not the other (?!), then it would be understandable how one thinks Ellen White was deluded or deluding others, and it's understandable how the referred to atheist feels.

I suppose one could prefer to substitute in some other word's definition for "hasten" and "power"....

God's knowledge of the future merely reflects how things played out. Like watching a rerun. You seem to think this means we are not truly free to choose as we please? Since God is merely reporting the facts after the fact why would anyone conclude no one is truly free to choose as they please?

If God is merely reporting the facts, how can we have the power to hasten that which has already played out?

What word are you preferring to substitute in for "hasten"?

Quote:
V: How about being recognised as a person who actually believes God when He says that certain conditions will have one result while other conditions will have different results and that it is up to us which conditions we strive to achieve? See Ez 18

M: Again, God's knowledge of the future merely reflects how things played out. Before things play out, we are free to choose as we please.
If it's played out, how can we choose to do differently than what we did choose?

Re: How Can a Person Know if a Prophecy is Conditional or Unconditional? - Part 2 [Re: kland] #129104
11/23/10 01:54 AM
11/23/10 01:54 AM
Tom  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
M: It appears you have mistaken me for someone who believes the future is fixed.

K: I had in mind someone who believed the future had already played out. But glad to see you are in agreement God was NOT 100% certain He would have come over 100 years ago.

M: Apparently you have me mistaken for someone who believes God does not know the precise day and hour Jesus will return.

T:The one right above your question. Compare the first statement you stated with the second.

M:Why do you think God knowing how things played out means we were not free to choose as we please as things were playing out?

Here's your first statement:

1."It appears you have mistaken me for someone who believes the future is fixed." i.e.

The future is not fixed.

Here's your second statement:

2.Apparently you have me mistaken for someone who believes God does not know the precise day and hour Jesus will return. i.e.

There is a set date for Christ's return.

These two statements are contradictory:

1.The future is not fixed.
2.There is a set date for Christ's return.

I don't know why you're asking the last question you asked.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: How Can a Person Know if a Prophecy is Conditional or Unconditional? - Part 2 [Re: Tom] #129105
11/23/10 02:05 AM
11/23/10 02:05 AM
Tom  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
M:Again, His experience in the past and the future has zero affect on our experience in the present for the simple reason we do not exist in the past or the future.

T: This is something new you are asserting. I've haven't been responding to this, as this isn't what you've been saying.

M:It appears you are beginning to grasp what I’ve been trying to say all along. What do you hear me saying?

As I stated, you haven't said this before. What you've said before is that God's experience of time has no impact on ours.

Quote:
M: God was not obligated to grant life to you and I. The fact He did is no different than creating beings He knew would sin.

M: With this insight in mind, please consider the fact God gave life to people like Hitler and Hussein even though He knew they would sin.

M:God knew you and I would sin when He gave us life.

When was this? If you mean sin in general, this follows from being a member of fallen humanity, doesn't it? If you mean specific sins, He knew of the possibility, but as the future is "wide open," as you put it, He couldn't know this as a certainty, since we hadn't made any decisions regarding specific sins yet.

Quote:
According to you, a loving God would not give life to someone knowing they would sin.

This isn't what I said. Why do you take things out of context, and put them in a different context to which they don't belong?

I asked why God would have preferred to create Lucifer if He were certain Lucifer would sin over some other creature God was certain would not sin. This isn't an equivalent situation to your question.

Quote:
Why do you think God gave life to Hitler and Hussein even though He knew they would sin?

All humans since Adam sin. The only alternative would be to not have the human race exist at all, right?

Quote:
T: My point all along is that Christ assumed a risk in coming here, and I've produced several quoted demonstrating this to be the case. I've never said anything about Jesus' expressing doubt. What good would that have done?

M:Every time Jesus mentioned it, He stated emphatically that He “will” succeed. You make it sound like He was telling a white lie.

This is crazy. No, I'm not making it sound like this, and this is a gross distortion of what EGW stated in saying that there was a risk involved in Christ's coming here.

Quote:
Why do you think Jesus chose not to tell the truth?

I think it's best to leave these questions to God as to why He chose to reveal things at the time He chose to.

Re: How Can a Person Know if a Prophecy is Conditional or Unconditional? - Part 2 [Re: Tom] #129128
11/24/10 01:43 AM
11/24/10 01:43 AM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: kland
M: Again, God's knowledge of the future merely reflects how things played out. Before things play out, we are free to choose as we please.

K: If it's played out, how can we choose to do differently than what we did choose?

We make decisions in the present - not in the future. Unlike God, who experiences time in the past, present, and future simultaneously, we experience time in the present only.

Re: How Can a Person Know if a Prophecy is Conditional or Unconditional? - Part 2 [Re: Tom] #129129
11/24/10 01:55 AM
11/24/10 01:55 AM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Quote:

T:The one right above your question. Compare the first statement you stated with the second.

M:Why do you think God knowing how things played out means we were not free to choose as we please as things were playing out?

Here's your first statement:

1."It appears you have mistaken me for someone who believes the future is fixed." i.e.

The future is not fixed.

Here's your second statement:

2.Apparently you have me mistaken for someone who believes God does not know the precise day and hour Jesus will return. i.e.

There is a set date for Christ's return.

These two statements are contradictory:

1.The future is not fixed.
2.There is a set date for Christ's return.

I don't know why you're asking the last question you asked.

Why do you say my view means the day and hour of Jesus' return is "set"? Do you think I'm saying God "set" the time? In what sense do you think it means the time is "set"?

Re: How Can a Person Know if a Prophecy is Conditional or Unconditional? - Part 2 [Re: Tom] #129130
11/24/10 02:42 AM
11/24/10 02:42 AM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Quote:
M:Again, His experience in the past and the future has zero affect on our experience in the present for the simple reason we do not exist in the past or the future.

M: It appears you are beginning to grasp what I’ve been trying to say all along. What do you hear me saying?

As I stated, you haven't said this before. What you've said before is that God's experience of time has no impact on ours.

You said, "This is something new you are asserting." Please explain what you think is "new".

Quote:
Quote:

M: God knew you and I would sin when He gave us life.

When was this? If you mean sin in general, this follows from being a member of fallen humanity, doesn't it? If you mean specific sins, He knew of the possibility, but as the future is "wide open," as you put it, He couldn't know this as a certainty, since we hadn't made any decisions regarding specific sins yet.

Does it matter if God knew which sins we would surely commit? What are you implying? The point is He knew we would surely sin and He created us anyhow. God was not obligated to make you and I. The fact He did, is no different than creating beings, like Lucifer and Adam, He knew would sin. He was not obligated to create them.

Quote:
Quote:
M: According to you, a loving God would not give life to someone knowing they would sin.

This isn't what I said. Why do you take things out of context, and put them in a different context to which they don't belong?

I asked why God would have preferred to create Lucifer if He were certain Lucifer would sin over some other creature God was certain would not sin. This isn't an equivalent situation to your question.

Yes it is equivalent. You abhor the idea that God created Lucifer even though He knew Lucifer would surely sin. And now it sounds like you're saying it means nothing to God that He created you and I even though He knew we would surely sin because He doesn't know precisely which sins we will commit.

Quote:
Quote:
M: Why do you think God gave life to Hitler and Hussein even though He knew they would sin?

All humans since Adam sin. The only alternative would be to not have the human race exist at all, right?

You're missing the point. God created people like Hitler and Hussein even though He knew they would surely sin. Do you find that repulsive? If not, why not?

Quote:
Quote:

M: Every time Jesus mentioned it, He stated emphatically that He “will” succeed. You make it sound like He was telling a white lie.

This is crazy. No, I'm not making it sound like this, and this is a gross distortion of what EGW stated in saying that there was a risk involved in Christ's coming here.

Ellen also portrayed Jesus stating emphatically that He will succeed. Not once did she say otherwise. You have yet to post a quote where she or the Bible represent Jesus telling what you consider to be the truth about it. Your assumption that the "risk" quotes portray it is unfounded.

The weakness of your view is that it lacks biblical support, that is, nowhere in the Bible does it represent God expressing the idea He wasn't certain Jesus would surely succeed. Every time it is mentioned in the Bible it portrays God stating emphatically Jesus will succeed.

Such a fundamental truth that rests solely on SOP "risk" quotes is suspect at best. Lacking a plain "thus saith the Lord" your view lacks merit.

Quote:
Quote:
M: Why do you think Jesus chose not to tell the truth?

I think it's best to leave these questions to God as to why He chose to reveal things at the time He chose to.

According to you, every time Jesus stated emphatically that He "will" succeed, every time He promised He "will" surely succeed, He wasn't telling them the truth. According to you, the truth is Jesus did not know He would certainly succeed, that He knew there was a chance He would fail.

Re: How Can a Person Know if a Prophecy is Conditional or Unconditional? - Part 2 [Re: Mountain Man] #129131
11/24/10 04:23 AM
11/24/10 04:23 AM
Tom  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:

M: It appears you are beginning to grasp what I’ve been trying to say all along. What do you hear me saying?

You said, "This is something new you are asserting." Please explain what you think is "new".

Here's what you said before:

Quote:
What you've said before is that God's experience of time has no impact on ours.

I underlined it. Here's what you just said recently that's new:

Quote:
His experience in the past and the future has zero affect on our experience in the present for the simple reason we do not exist in the past or the future.

The underlined part is different. (At least, I don't recall seeing it before).

Regarding much of the rest, God did not directly create you or I or Hitler. God created Adam. We were procreated. God created a sinless being with free will. The rest of us were born into a fallen race. This *is* a very different situation.

Regarding Jesus' not saying He wouldn't succeed, I've never claimed that He didn't. I said there was risk involved in His coming. EW 125 makes it very clear what was going on. There was a meeting, Jesus was distressed, and on the third time He was relieved. Why? Because God made a decision that Christ could come, a decision which the angel related to EGW was a "struggle."

Under your view, none of this makes any sense.

Your reasoning is convoluted here to. It reminds me of the reasoning people use to disregard the Sabbath. Where does the Jesus say we should keep the Sabbath after His death they ask? Your argument is the same as theirs. It's a specious argument.

Quote:
Lacking a plain "thus saith the Lord" your view lacks merit.

My view is that:

1.Christ took a risk in coming to save us.
2.Heaven was imperiled for our redemption.

Here's a "thus saith the Lord" to support this:

Quote:
Remember that Christ risked all. For our redemption, heaven itself was imperiled.(COL 196)

You have not even a semblance of an explanation for this. If your view were correct, that would mean that God was eternally certain from all eternity, to be redundantly clear, that heaven was not and never would be in any danger whatsoever. So how could God reveal through a prophet that it was imperiled?

Quote:
According to you, every time Jesus stated emphatically that He "will" succeed, every time He promised He "will" surely succeed, He wasn't telling them the truth.

Christ did succeed. So He was telling them the truth.

Quote:
According to you, the truth is Jesus did not know He would certainly succeed, that He knew there was a chance He would fail.

Well, this is obvious, given that Christ took a risk in coming here, and that all heaven was imperiled for our redemption, right? I mean, given that Christ could have failed, He must have known that, right?

Page 102 of 103 1 2 100 101 102 103

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/31/24 06:44 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 04/24/24 02:15 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!