HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,198
Posts195,591
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 9
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (dedication, TruthinTypes, ProdigalOne, Kevin H, 2 invisible), 2,634 guests, and 17 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 31 of 40 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 39 40
Re: "God destroys no man" explained [Re: Tom] #132378
04/05/11 07:47 PM
04/05/11 07:47 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: Tom
M: Tom, does God work through unholy, unsanctified, unregenerate human faculties “to will and to do of his good pleasure"?

T: I haven't said anything about this. I've been wanting to deal with the two issues I mentioned first. I said after that I'd be happy to come back to this question.

You said you agree unbelievers combine human and divine powers to perform good works. How does this differ from what I asked above?

Quote:
M: Are unholy, unsanctified, unregenerate sinners capable of reading "the creation of the world" aright, and, based solely on their observations of nature, arrive at the "truth", including believing God is real, and then end up "holding the truth in unrighteousness" and "knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death"?

T: According to Romans 1, all are without excuse, because the things of God are known, His invisible power being displayed, etc., because God has shown them. I think the emphasis needs to be put on God here. God is known to all because of what God has done. It has to be that way. Nobody, whether sanctified or not, can know of God by their own actions. It has to be God revealing Himself to others.

I don't understand how your comment answers my question. How did they come to "hold the truth"? I'm talking about the unholy, unsanctified, unregenerate sinners named above.

Quote:
M: You wrote, "I still don't understand why you think what Paul says means that a person, at some point in their life, believed that God existed. I've pointed out several times that the grammar does not agree with this." Here's the context of Paul's comment: [omitted by Tom] Paul is talking about the following specific people:

1) the gospel of Christ is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth
2) to the Jew first, and also to the Greek
3) for therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith
4) the just shall live by faith
5) who hold the truth in unrighteousness
6) that which may be known of God is manifest in them
7) for God hath showed it unto them
8) for the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen
9) being understood by the things that are made
10) even his eternal power and Godhead
11) they are without excuse
12) they knew God
13) they glorified him not as God
14) neither were thankful
15) changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things
16) they did not like to retain God in their knowledge
17) who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator
18) who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them
19) wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness and unrighteousness

M: I hear you saying this describes everyone everywhere. I disagree.

T: You still haven't addressed my question. First I'll restate my position. Then I'll restate my question, again. My position is that according to Romans 1, all are without excuse because what can be known of God is known by all, because of what it says in Romans 1. I won't repeat it, as it's right there. My question is why you think Paul meant "at some point in their life" when he didn't say this, nor imply it. Well, your seeing an implication somewhere, you must be, to say what you're saying, but I don't see it. Why do you think Paul's thinking was "at some point in their life," as opposed to meaning in a general sense, as he wrote?

I believe Paul was speaking about “every one that believeth” who “lived by faith” but then eventually chose not “to retain God in their knowledge” and “changed the truth of God into a lie.” The fact they “knew God” and then “changed the truth of God into a lie” implies, in my mind, they no longer believe the truth about God. Nevertheless, in “judgment” they will be “without excuse” because they “knew God.”

Quote:
T: Please respond to the other issue as well. I'll repeat it for your convenience. You were asserting they were doing good works, contrary to what I was asserting. Then you cited an EGW quote agreeing with what I was asserting. This is what has been confusing to me. So are you retracting what you said before? I don't know what's going on here. What I said was that if anyone does good works, it is because God was helping them. You disagreed with this, and said they could do good works apart from God's help. Then you quoted a statement from the SOP saying that man cannot do good works apart from an outside power. So what are you saying now? Can a person do good works without the help of God?

Again, we’re talking about two different kinds of good works: 1) “righteousnesses” which are the result of sanctified human faculties and divine power and honors and glorifies God, and 2) “righteousnesses” which are the result of unsanctified human faculties and do not honor or glorify God. The following passages address both kinds of good works:

Quote:
The old nature, born of blood and the will of the flesh, cannot inherit the kingdom of God. The old ways, the hereditary tendencies, the former habits, must be given up; for grace is not inherited. The new birth consists in having new motives, new tastes, new tendencies. Those who are begotten unto a new life by the Holy Spirit, have become partakers of the divine nature, and in all their habits and practices, they will give evidence of their relationship to Christ. When men who claim to be Christians retain all their natural defects of character and disposition, in what does their position differ from that of the worldling? They do not appreciate the truth as a sanctifier, a refiner. They have not been born again. {RH, April 12, 1892 par. 9}

The possessors of talent and education are admired and honored, as if these qualities could atone for the absence of the fear of God or entitle men to His favor. . . Many a man of cultured intellect and pleasant manners, who would not stoop to what is commonly regarded as an immoral act , is but a polished instrument in the hands of Satan. The insidious, deceptive character of his influence and example renders him a more dangerous enemy to the cause of Christ than are those who are ignorant and uncultured. {GC 509.2}

If the heart has been renewed by the Spirit of God, the life will bear witness to the fact. While we cannot do anything to change our hearts or to bring ourselves into harmony with God; while we must not trust at all to ourselves or our good works , our lives will reveal whether the grace of God is dwelling within us. A change will be seen in the character, the habits, the pursuits. The contrast will be clear and decided between what they have been and what they are. The character is revealed, not by occasional good deeds and occasional misdeeds, but by the tendency of the habitual words and acts. It is true that there may be an outward correctness of deportment without the renewing power of Christ. The love of influence and the desire for the esteem of others may produce a well-ordered life . Self-respect may lead us to avoid the appearance of evil . A selfish heart may perform generous actions . By what means, then, shall we determine whose side we are on? {SC 58}

Pure love is simple in its operations, and is distinct from any other principle of action. The love of influence and the desire for the esteem of others may produce a well-ordered life and frequently a blameless conversation. Self-respect may lead us to avoid the appearance of evil. A selfish heart may perform generous actions, acknowledge the present truth, and express humility and affection in an outward manner, yet the motives may be deceptive and impure; the actions that flow from such a heart may be destitute of the savor of life and the fruits of true holiness, being destitute of the principles of pure love. {2T 136.1}

“Those who are begotten unto a new life by the Holy Spirit, have become partakers of the divine nature, and in all their habits and practices, they will give evidence of their relationship to Christ.” You seem to be saying, no, not so, because in reality they retain some of their sinful habits and practices since the Holy Spirit mercifully does not reveal "all" their sinful habits and practices.

Re: "God destroys no man" explained [Re: Mountain Man] #132452
04/07/11 04:06 PM
04/07/11 04:06 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
COL 98-99

1. The leaven hidden in the flour works invisibly to bring the whole mass under its leavening process; so the leaven of truth works secretly, silently, steadily, to transform the soul.

2. The natural inclinations are softened and subdued. New thoughts, new feelings, new motives, are implanted. A new standard of character is set up--the life of Christ.

3. The mind is changed; the faculties are roused to action in new lines. Man is not endowed with new faculties, but the faculties he has are sanctified. The conscience is awakened.

4. We are endowed with traits of character that enable us to do service for God.

5. Often the question arises, Why, then, are there so many, claiming to believe God's word, in whom there is not seen a reformation in words, in spirit, and in character? Why are there so many who cannot bear opposition to their purposes and plans, who manifest an unholy temper, and whose words are harsh, overbearing, and passionate? There is seen in their lives the same love of self, the same selfish indulgence, the same temper and hasty speech, that is seen in the life of the worldling. There is the same sensitive pride, the same yielding to natural inclination, the same perversity of character, as if the truth were wholly unknown to them.

6. The reason is that they are not converted. They have not hidden the leaven of truth in the heart. It has not had opportunity to do its work.

7. Their natural and cultivated tendencies to evil have not been submitted to its transforming power. Their lives reveal the absence of the grace of Christ, an unbelief in His power to transform the character.

Re: "God destroys no man" explained [Re: Mountain Man] #132453
04/07/11 04:16 PM
04/07/11 04:16 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Tom, in reference to 1-4 above, you seem to be saying, no, not everything about recently reborn believers is new. They retain some of their old thoughts, old feelings, and old motives. The mind isn't completely changed. The faculties are not completely sanctified. Some faculties still act in old lines. They are not endowed with all the traits of character necessary to serve God blamelessly. Some of their natural and cultivated tendencies to evil have not been softened or subdued or submitted to the transforming power of God.

As you see it, how do they differ from the unconverted people described in 5-7 above?

Re: "God destroys no man" explained [Re: Mountain Man] #132486
04/08/11 11:38 PM
04/08/11 11:38 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Tom, here are few more quotes that make it clear the idea some people are born again with certain sinful habits and practices unrevealed, unconfessed, and uncrucified is false:

Quote:
Genuine faith will be manifested in good works; for good works are the fruits of faith. As God works in the heart, and man surrenders his will to God, and cooperates with God, he works out in the life what God works in by the Holy Spirit, and there is harmony between the purpose of the heart and the practice of the life. Every sin must be renounced as the hateful thing that crucified the Lord of life and glory, and the believer must have a progressive experience by continually doing the works of Christ. It is by continual surrender of the will, by continual obedience, that the blessing of justification is retained. {NL 28.1}

"To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne." We can overcome. Yes, fully, entirely. Jesus died to make a way of escape for us, that we may overcome every evil temper, every sin, every temptation, and sit down at last with him. {4bSG 29.3}

Help this people to see that, until they put away every sin, they will not be ready for Christ's coming. {GCB, April 6, 1903 par. 40}

All who receive Christ in truth will believe him. They will see the necessity of having Christ abiding in the heart by faith. They will escape from the control of their hereditary and cultivated tendencies, their pride, vanity, self-esteem, worldliness, and every sin, and will reveal Christ in their lives. If God's word is eaten as the bread of life, they will become thoroughly aroused to work out their own salvation with fear and trembling, knowing that it is God that worketh in them, both to will and to do his own good pleasure. Men must co-operate with God. By obedience to his laws, they must reveal the respect they have for his word. They will not then disobey the commandments of God, eating of the forbidden tree of knowledge. They will heed the requirements of God. In this they are eating the flesh and drinking the blood of the Son of God, who is represented by the tree of life. {GCDB, March 6, 1899 par. 9}

Re: "God destroys no man" explained [Re: Mountain Man] #132498
04/09/11 10:10 AM
04/09/11 10:10 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Let's take a look at one:

Quote:
"To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne." We can overcome. Yes, fully, entirely. Jesus died to make a way of escape for us, that we may overcome every evil temper, every sin, every temptation, and sit down at last with him. {4bSG 29.3}

This says, "we can overcome." It doesn't say "we have already overcome." It says "that we may overcome ... every sin, every temptation, and sit down at last."

The idea that one, at conversion (= born again) has *already* overcome every temptation, every sin, is certainly getting the cart before the horse! When one first comes to Jesus, one is barely aware of the sin which is in one's life. One has just started down the path.

Every sin that is revealed must be confessed, but the Holy Spirit doesn't reveal every sin at once. That would overwhelm the one coming to Christ.

To give a simple example, not everyone who comes to Christ even knows about the Sabbath. So there's an example of a sin that a born again believer hasn't confessed or overcome.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: "God destroys no man" explained [Re: Tom] #132499
04/09/11 10:36 AM
04/09/11 10:36 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Originally Posted By: MM
You said you agree unbelievers combine human and divine powers to perform good works. How does this differ from what I asked above?

Where did I say this? That is, what specifically did I say?

Quote:
M: Are unholy, unsanctified, unregenerate sinners capable of reading "the creation of the world" aright, and, based solely on their observations of nature, arrive at the "truth", including believing God is real, and then end up "holding the truth in unrighteousness" and "knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death"?

T: According to Romans 1, all are without excuse, because the things of God are known, His invisible power being displayed, etc., because God has shown them. I think the emphasis needs to be put on God here. God is known to all because of what God has done. It has to be that way. Nobody, whether sanctified or not, can know of God by their own actions. It has to be God revealing Himself to others.

M:I don't understand how your comment answers my question. How did they come to "hold the truth"? I'm talking about the unholy, unsanctified, unregenerate sinners named above.

Paul says:

Quote:
19Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful;

Doesn't this answer your question? Verses 19 and 20 address your question.

Quote:
I believe Paul was speaking about “every one that believeth” who “lived by faith” but then eventually chose not “to retain God in their knowledge” and “changed the truth of God into a lie.”

Ok. I think you're unique in this view. I've never heard this idea before. It doesn't look to fit with either the grammar or the immediate context or the overall context.

Quote:
The fact they “knew God” and then “changed the truth of God into a lie” implies, in my mind, they no longer believe the truth about God. Nevertheless, in “judgment” they will be “without excuse” because they “knew God.”

You're changing the grammar by quoting little snippets out of context. Here's the passage:

Quote:
19Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful;

You've misunderstood what Paul was saying. Perhaps some other translations will help.

Quote:
For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened.

The "when" means "although." It's not saying that they at one point knew God, and then didn't; that's not the implication. The point is, as the NIV puts it, that *although* they knew God, the didn't glorify Him nor give Him thanks. There's no idea that they knew Him, and then didn't.

Another translation:

Quote:
For even though they knew God, they did not honor Him as God or give thanks, but they became futile in their speculations, and their foolish heart was darkened.(NASB)

Here's a commentary chosen at random (the first one I saw)

Quote:
The apostle begins to show that all mankind need the salvation of the gospel, because none could obtain the favour of God, or escape his wrath by their own works. For no man can plead that he has fulfilled all his obligations to God and to his neighbour; nor can any truly say that he has fully acted up to the light afforded him. The sinfulness of man is described as ungodliness against the laws of the first table, and unrighteousness against those of the second. The cause of that sinfulness is holding the truth in unrighteousness. All, more or less, do what they know to be wrong, and omit what they know to be right, so that the plea of ignorance cannot be allowed from any. Our Creator's invisible power and Godhead are so clearly shown in the works he has made, that even idolaters and wicked Gentiles are left without excuse. They foolishly followed idolatry; and rational creatures changed the worship of the glorious Creator, for that of brutes, reptiles, and senseless images. They wandered from God, till all traces of true religion must have been lost, had not the revelation of the gospel prevented it. For whatever may be pretended, as to the sufficiency of man's reason to discover Divine truth and moral obligation, or to govern the practice aright, facts cannot be denied. And these plainly show that men have dishonoured God by the most absurd idolatries and superstitions; and have degraded themselves by the vilest affections and most abominable deeds.

This is typical.

Paul is making an argument that all men need Christ. He goes through different classes of people in the first couple of chapters of Romans. I've never seen the idea that this particular section of Romans is dealing with believers. It looks like you've gotten this idea from a misunderstanding of the word "when" (translated "although" or "even though" in the other translations).

The commentary points out " that even idolaters and wicked Gentiles are left without excuse. They foolishly followed idolatry ..." and this is how I've always seen these verses interpreted. It seems evident that this is indeed the class of people that Paul had in mind.

From the SOP:

Quote:
Could every idler in the market place understand the penalty of slothfulness, he would be up and doing. ...None will be pleased to meet their unfaithfulness in the judgment;{BEcho June 6, 1898, par. 13}

She then quotes the Romans 1 passage.

Another example:

Quote:
In his letter to the Romans Paul writes of the obedient and the disobedient. “I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ,” he says; “for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, The just shall live by faith.” These are the obedient. As faith in God increases, the more distinctly we endure the seeing of him who is invisible, and we are strengthened to obey him. {ST February 11, 1897, par. 9}
The Signs of the Times February 11, 1897 paragraph 10 (EGW)
The apostle then presents the great army of the disobedient, those who do not love to retain God in their knowledge, but choose their own disloyal ways, and follow the imagination of their own hearts:{ST February 11, 1897, par. 9}

She then quotes the Romans 1 passage. She refers to the group of people described by Paul as the great army of the disobedient.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: "God destroys no man" explained [Re: Tom] #132500
04/09/11 10:40 AM
04/09/11 10:40 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
T: Please respond to the other issue as well. I'll repeat it for your convenience. You were asserting they were doing good works, contrary to what I was asserting. Then you cited an EGW quote agreeing with what I was asserting. This is what has been confusing to me. So are you retracting what you said before? I don't know what's going on here. What I said was that if anyone does good works, it is because God was helping them. You disagreed with this, and said they could do good works apart from God's help. Then you quoted a statement from the SOP saying that man cannot do good works apart from an outside power. So what are you saying now? Can a person do good works without the help of God?

M:Again, we’re talking about two different kinds of good works: 1) “righteousnesses” which are the result of sanctified human faculties and divine power and honors and glorifies God, and 2) “righteousnesses” which are the result of unsanctified human faculties and do not honor or glorify God.

You're still not addressing my question.

Once again, we started out the discussion with me saying that no person could do good works apart from God's help. You disagreed with this, saying that an atheist, for example (this was your example) could independently do good works. You quoted from the SOP, the statement that a selfish heart could perform generous actions, to support your view.

Afterward you cited a statement from the SOP which contradicted your view, and supported my view, which said that man cannot do good works without a power outside of himself.

So what I said was verified, and what you said was contradicted, but you've yet to recognize this.

Re: "God destroys no man" explained [Re: Tom] #132501
04/09/11 10:42 AM
04/09/11 10:42 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Originally Posted By: MM
Tom, in reference to 1-4 above, you seem to be saying, no, not everything about recently reborn believers is new. They retain some of their old thoughts, old feelings, and old motives. The mind isn't completely changed. The faculties are not completely sanctified. Some faculties still act in old lines. They are not endowed with all the traits of character necessary to serve God blamelessly. Some of their natural and cultivated tendencies to evil have not been softened or subdued or submitted to the transforming power of God.

I've asked that before we go on to new areas, that the two areas that we've been discussing be resolved. Nevertheless, if you're going to make statements like the above, please quote something I've said, so I have some context for your assertions.

Re: "God destroys no man" explained [Re: Tom] #132502
04/09/11 10:48 AM
04/09/11 10:48 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
MM, in re-reading the recent posts, it appears to me that you are trying to take things I've written out of context, and force them to mean something I'm not speaking about. That is, you write questions, and based on a couple of words of the response of the question, form conclusions as to what these responses mean, and then conclude that I am "saying" this or that.

I've been making two basic points all along, which I'll repeat to you. These are the *only* points I've been making.

1.If any person does good works, it is by God's help. No person can do good works independently of God.

2.Every person has a knowledge of God because what can be known of God is evident by the things which He has made, by a knowledge manifest to them by God ("God has shown them.")

Re: "God destroys no man" explained [Re: Tom] #132519
04/09/11 03:10 PM
04/09/11 03:10 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
If any person does good works, it is by God's help. No person can do good works independently of God.

When you say "any person" are you including people who possess unsanctified human faculties?

Every person has a knowledge of God because what can be known of God is evident by the things which He has made, by a knowledge manifest to them by God ("God has shown them.")

Does everyone everywhere "hold the truth," "live by faith" and know "the judgment of God, that they which commit [sin] are worthy of death"?

Page 31 of 40 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 39 40

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/31/24 06:44 PM
Easter Sunday, Transgender Day of Visibility?
by dedication. 03/31/24 01:34 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:41 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!