HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,194
Posts195,567
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 12
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
2 registered members (2 invisible), 3,186 guests, and 17 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12
Re: Jesus died our Second death. [Re: kland] #141892
05/03/12 04:47 PM
05/03/12 04:47 PM
jamesonofthunder  Offline OP
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Yes your right kland, it seemed he started to support this biblical doctrine but then, starting in that first quoted response he denies the full penalty that Jesus felt by saying "Jesus didn't literally die the second death."

Then he went back to supporting his previous statements saying;

Quote:
James, you do not have Ellen White's support. She never says Jesus died the second death.

I have been shown and know I have been given perfect SOP evidence that Jesus did die the second death, the death that we all deserve, separation from the Father is the second death.

Then when brother Daryl sent the link from Pastor Rodriquez about his article in the Bible research institute which completely supports what God showed me in vision that Jesus DID die the second death, he totally denied that the subject of the article was about Jesus dying the second death when THE WHOLE ARTICLE was exactly that.

Either he didn't even bother to read the article or what would be worse is; he read the article and tried to dissuade others from seeing the proof and made a completely false statement as if others would listen to his statement and not bother following the link to read it for themselves, which would be evil.

In either case a Holy Spirit filled man of God would have corrected his statements, but he has not. This is a major indicator of whether he is loyal to God and follows the promptings of His Spirit or not. If we have offended by false statements, especially when we act as if sent by God to make such statements as he seemed to imply, then in particular the Holy Spirit would prompt a true man of God to repent. He has not.

Read that article from Pastor Rodriquez that elder Daryl sent and see for yourself. Why would he try to say Pastor Rodriquez did not say Jesus died the second death when the whole article is saying He did?

http://www.adventistbiblicalresearch.org/Biblequestions/secondeath.htm

Search me oh God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me to the way everlasting. Amen
Re: Jesus died our Second death. [Re: jamesonofthunder] #141893
05/03/12 05:14 PM
05/03/12 05:14 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
The reason I am defending this position so vehemently is for this one purpose. I have been sent with this message to show how to be prepared for the outpouring of the later rain.

This is what our Father has sent me to do. This claim is what I am being persecuted for on so many levels from so many people within God's church, which is a test for them.

Men have taken me on as if sent by God to do so, when they discover through revelation of truth that they are wrong, this is their valley of decision. If anyone claims I am not sent by the Lord on this subject they are proving what side they are really on by denying the Spirit of Prophecy.

Men who deny the Spirit while claiming to be led by God are the ones who try to take me on. You should see what I've seen from these men in God's church. This is why I am not afraid to confront them. I have seen this pattern develop over and over.

I have seen a great light, and I am being prepared for the later rain through these messages. Everything fits so perfectly in the Spirit of Prophecy and I will never deny this message, and feel an obligation to prayerfully defend the message that God has given.

When Paul was shown that the Gentiles were to be fully accepted into the Christian church and he had to confront the men of Hebrew origin, including Peter, over this subject, did he allow compromise in the debate? No, he would prayerfully contend with Peter until he saw his error so he could repent. This is my heavenly inspired mission. The men and women I know who have accepted this message of meeting with Jesus in their hearts at Gethsemane to place their sins upon His head and bear His reproach are the people God has blessed to be prepared for the end. This is my greatest blessing in my life. God showed me this and then I was led to proof and no one filled with the Spirit can deny it.

Search me oh God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me to the way everlasting. Amen
Re: Jesus died our Second death. [Re: jamesonofthunder] #141895
05/03/12 05:24 PM
05/03/12 05:24 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
“Have you followed him in the garden of Gethsemane? Have you seen the bloody sweat bedew the ground?” {RH July 12, 1892, par. 6}

“The garden of Eden with its foul blot of disobedience is to be carefully studied and compared with the garden of Gethsemane where the world’s Redeemer suffered superhuman agony when the sins of the whole world were rolled upon Him.” {Ms 1, 1892}

I had never read that quote before, but felt drawn to these two subjects that night in 2009, as if lured in righteousness to find a deeper comprehension. A year later I found that perfect command by our prophet to prove that it is Gods will that we compare these two events. I can tell you, finding this quote made me so excited.

While envisioning these two premises; Adam outside of Eden’s Eastern Gate and Jesus outside Jerusalem’s Eastern Gate, I was impressed that God wanted me to go further in this image. So I responded by praying, “Please Father, show me more”. Then immediately I had a vision…

I was shown Jesus on His hands and knees in the Garden of Gethsemane, covered in bloody sweat, and simultaneously saw an all Red Heifer super imposed over Him. I was privileged to be shown by our Father that Jesus fulfilled the mysterious Red Heifer sacrifice in the Garden of Gethsemane.

The three years since have been an experiment in faith and I have not been discouraged in it.

If you are interested in the vision and the biblical and Spirit of Prophecy support on this subject please visit my blog and prayerfully see for yourselves.

http://redheifersbloodysweat.blogspot.com/2011/12/red-heifer.html

Peace in the name of Jesus amen.

Re: Jesus died our Second death. [Re: jamesonofthunder] #141896
05/03/12 05:40 PM
05/03/12 05:40 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
10 snoring virgins?

(From my blog)

Another mystery explained; the parable of the ten virgins in Matthew 25:5 has been translated this way… “While the Bridegroom tarried they all slumbered and slept”, and I have often wondered "why they are all depicted as sleeping, but 5 of them awake with enough oil?" So I did a word study.

The word used for ‘slumbered’ is nustazó. This word can also be translated “got drowsy”.

The word that is here translated ‘and’ is the Greek word ‘kai’, which can also be translated ‘also, both, but, even, for, if,' and 'so’. But, it is also translated ‘or’ 11 times in scripture.

The true translation of Matthew 25:5 should read “While the bridegroom tarried they all got drowsy or slept.”

Now look at this quote from Signs of the Times about the Garden of Gethsemane.

“In this fearful hour of trial Christ's human nature longed even for the sympathy of his disciples. A second time he rose from the earth and went to them and found them sleeping. This was not a deep sleep. They were in a drowse. They had a limited sense of their Lord's suffering and anguish. . In these sleeping disciples he sees a representation of a sleeping church.”
{ST, August 14, 1879 par. 10}

In this parable of the 10 virgins; the wise ones have an extra measure of oil when they come out of their slumber telling the foolish who slept to go buy for themselves. Where did they get the extra measure of oil, or Holy Spirit? In Gethsemane (the olive press)! They tell the foolish ones to go ‘buy for themselves’, which means it’s too late for them to prepare because the gate is shut and they have to pay for their own sins by their own blood at the second resurrection. The wise virgins have a limited sense of Jesus’ suffering and anguish, while the foolish ones are depicted here.

“They forget the Man of Sorrows, who was acquainted with grief. The sufferings of Jesus in Gethsemane, His sweating as it were great drops of blood in the garden, the platted crown of thorns that pierced His holy brow, do not move them. They have become benumbed. Their sensibilities are blunted, and they have lost all sense of the great sacrifice made for them. They can sit and listen to the story of the cross, hear how the cruel nails were driven through the hands and feet of the Son of God, and it does not stir the depths of the soul. Said the angel: "If such should be ushered into the city of God, and told that all its rich beauty and glory was theirs to enjoy eternally, they would have no sense of how dearly that inheritance was purchased for them. They would never realize the matchless depths of a Savior’s love. They have not drunk of the cup, nor been baptized with the baptism. Heaven would be marred if such should dwell there. Those only who have partaken of the sufferings of the Son of God, and have come up through great tribulation, and have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb, can enjoy the indescribable glory and unsurpassed beauty of heaven."
{1T 155.2}

Re: Jesus died our Second death. [Re: jamesonofthunder] #141897
05/03/12 05:50 PM
05/03/12 05:50 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: jamesonofthunder
M: Pastor Rodriquez did not say Jesus died the second death.

J: Are you completely out of your head? The WHOLE article supports the fact that Jesus DID die the Second Death. So how can you have the nerve to say otherwise? Do you just assume no one else is reading the link and you want to subvert the the minds of those who are just reading this argument? What makes you so hateful to this message? If you do not correct your statement and apologize it will be obvious you are only here to distract.

James, these comments are inflammatory, unacceptable, and unChristlike. They also violate forum rules. Please refrain from using such abusive language. Thank you.

Originally Posted By: jamesonofthunder
This is what Pastor Rodriguez said in that article for the Biblical Research Institute.

"It's impossible for us to understand fully what the second death entails, because the only one who went through it and came back was Jesus. Therefore, we must carefully approach this subject, beginning by examining the passages in which the phrase "second death" is used and then exploring Jesus' experience."

Then later he said...

"Third, Jesus experienced the anguish of His separation from the Father in the most real form (Matt. 27:46). He confronted the pain of God's abandonment. The anguish of His soul had a spiritual component in that He was the rejected one. This is unquestionably the second death. Of course, Christ came back to life. He was resurrected because there was no sin in Him and the tomb could not retain Him. For believers, Jesus' resurrection is an expression of God's love. For the wicked, going into eternal oblivion may well be an expression of that same love. The second death marks the extermination of sin and death from the universe. Because Jesus paid the penalty for our sin, our destiny is communion with God and the Lamb throughout eternity, achieved for all who believe in Him through His death and resurrection."

You quoted Ellen: "Christ was suffering the death that was pronounced upon the transgressors of God’s law." I agree with this insight. I also believe this is what Pastor Rodriquez is saying in his article. Jesus finished what He came here to accomplish before He died. "Christ did not yield up His life till He had accomplished the work which He came to do, and with His parting breath He exclaimed, 'It is finished.'"

Re: Jesus died our Second death. [Re: Mountain Man] #141898
05/03/12 05:59 PM
05/03/12 05:59 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Really? I haven't heard you yet correct this statement...

"Pastor Rodriquez did not say Jesus died the second death."

Are you above having to correct your statements?

Mountain Man, these comments are inflammatory, unacceptable, and unChristlike. They also violate forum rules. Please refrain from using such abusive language. Thank you.

Re: Jesus died our Second death. [Re: jamesonofthunder] #141900
05/03/12 06:08 PM
05/03/12 06:08 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
And by the way her name was 'Mrs. Ellen White' or 'sister White' if you have any civil decency (manners). I think even by today's standards calling her by her first name would be a little froward don't you? This is connected to respect of an elder, but you might not have been taught this decorum yet.

Re: Jesus died our Second death. [Re: jamesonofthunder] #141908
05/03/12 07:29 PM
05/03/12 07:29 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
We refer to Bible personalities by their first names - Moses, Elijah, Peter, Paul, etc.

Re: Jesus died our Second death. [Re: Mountain Man] #141909
05/03/12 07:31 PM
05/03/12 07:31 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
I believe Jesus "suffered" the ravages of the second death. This is not the same thing as death. It is more than death.

Re: Jesus died our Second death. [Re: Mountain Man] #141910
05/03/12 07:47 PM
05/03/12 07:47 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Your pride is in the way brother. You have not apologized or corrected for making the false statement...

"Pastor Rodriquez did not say Jesus died the second death."

Why is this so hard for you to do? You do know humility is a sign of the Spirit don't you? If I find I make a mistake, I am motivated by God to apologize and correct it as proven on this website. It is a hard pill to swallow but if you do not then you have no part in Christ.

Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by Rick H. 04/14/24 08:00 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:07 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/31/24 06:44 PM
Easter Sunday, Transgender Day of Visibility?
by dedication. 03/31/24 01:34 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by TruthinTypes. 03/30/24 12:02 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/15/24 09:43 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:31 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!