HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,189
Posts195,525
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
kland 15
Rick H 15
Daryl 4
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
3 registered members (Karen Y, 2 invisible), 2,847 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Answers; When the judgment of the living began. #142033
05/06/12 12:19 AM
05/06/12 12:19 AM
jamesonofthunder  Offline OP
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Some questions have arisen as to when the judgment of living began or will begin.

I will give the evidence that I was shown and support it with evidence from the Bible and Spirit of Prophecy.

Please do not come to this thread to continue any argument but prayerfully judge the evidence in the name of Jesus in the light of the Spirit of truth amen.

First here is the vision God gave me.

It was September 11, 2001. Early in the morning I went to my place of special prayer in Alaska. I came across the scene of a motor cycle accident and was asked if I knew CPR. It was a mess and the man died in my arms. I never made it to my place of prayer but the Holy Spirit was morning deeply and warning me to continue to pray. I went to my dads warehouse/penthouse and fell asleep in my apartment downstairs.

At around 5:45 AM Alaska time at sunrise I heard pounding on the thick concrete/ insulated ceiling panel floor above me, which is a sign that my dad needs me right now which rarely happened, so I grabbed my pants, still covered in blood, and ran up to my dads penthouse.

The holy Spirit was prompting my heart to be on alert and to pray, so I did and walked into my dads living room expecting the worst (he has many physical ailments). He greeted me with exclamations of cursing to the world for what was unfolding on television. As I realized what was happening and I began to pray about the subject, just then the second jet slammed into the world trade Center and I immediately had a vision.

I looked out of my dads glass french doors from the living room to the patio and saw as if I could look into the throne room of God, like a window had opened to heaven, and here is what was transpiring in heaven at that exact moment...

"I saw four angels who had a work to do on the earth, and were on their way to accomplish it. Jesus was clothed with priestly garments. He gazed in pity on the remnant, then raised His hands, and with a voice of deep pity cried, “My blood, Father, My blood! My blood! My blood!” Then I saw an exceeding bright light come from God, who sat upon the great white throne, and was shed all about Jesus. Then I saw an angel fly with a commission from Jesus, swiftly flying to the four angels who had a work to do in the earth, and waving something up and down in his hand, and crying with a loud voice, “Hold! hold! hold! hold! until the servants of God are sealed in their foreheads.” {CET 102.1}

So many things were happening that day. With the vision and the prompting of the Holy Spirit, I was shown that when the judgment of the dead had been completed, the angels were under orders (for they do nothing without God's orders) to complete their mission when these things foretold in prophecy took place (yes 9/11 was prophesied by the Spirit of Prophecy see blog). Jesus pleaded with the Father to extend our probation a little longer because the majority of people within His church had not been sealed.

This event was also foretold in Revelation Chapter 7;

1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree. 2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, 3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

Then we see the sealing of the 144,000 in the rest of Chapter 7.

4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

This vision was given to me to warn the church that the dead have been judged and we are now in real time being witnessed in the judgment before the heavenly universe. We are Laodecia; the Judged people.

(for other proofs that wont be dealt with here go to my blog http://godheldthefourwinds.blogspot.com/ )

We as Adventists know that Judgment of the dead began in 1844, when on the Day of Atonement Jesus entered the most Holy place.

We as a church also understand that "Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets" first! (Amos 3:7) This is a law of prophecy, God gives a prophet to give the prophetic vision or dream, then he sends someone else to witness the fulfillment. This must take place or the whole of prophecy fails.

"We are now living in the great day of atonement. In the typical service, while the high priest was making the atonement for Israel, all were required to afflict their souls by repentance of sin and humiliation before the Lord, lest they be cut off from among the people. In like manner, all who would have their names retained in the book of life should now, in the few remaining days of their probation, afflict their souls before God by sorrow for sin and true repentance. There must be deep, faithful searching of heart. The light, frivolous spirit indulged by so many professed Christians must be put away. There is earnest warfare before all who would subdue the evil tendencies that strive for the mastery. The work of preparation is an individual work. We are not saved in groups. The purity and devotion of one will not offset the want of these qualities in another. Though all nations are to pass in judgment before God, yet He will examine the case of each individual with as close and searching scrutiny as if there were not another being upon the earth. Everyone must be tested and found without spot or wrinkle or any such thing. Solemn are the scenes connected with the closing work of the atonement. Momentous are the interests involved therein. The judgment is now passing in the sanctuary above. For many years this work has been in progress. Soon—none know how soon—it will pass to the cases of the living. In the awful presence of God our lives are to come up in review. At this time above all others it behooves every soul to heed the Saviour’s admonition: “Watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.” Mark 13:33. {CCh 348.5}
When the work of the investigative judgment closes, the destiny of all will have been decided for life or death. Probation is ended a short time before the appearing of the Lord in the clouds of heaven. Christ in the Revelation, looking forward to that time, declares: “He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still. And, behold, I come quickly; and My reward is with Me, to give every man according as his work shall be.” Revelation 22:11, 12. {CCh 349.1}
The righteous and the wicked will still be living upon the earth in their mortal state—men will be planting and building, eating and drinking, all unconscious that the final, irrevocable decision has been pronounced in the sanctuary above. {CCh 349.2}
Silently, unnoticed as the midnight thief, will come the decisive hour which marks the fixing of every man’s destiny, the final withdrawal of mercy’s offer to guilty men.621 {CCh 349.3}

Though the majority have no clue they are being judged right now, we are, and God had to warn someone or it could not take place. No one knew when it was going to be but He had to show one of His own when it happened in order to be accomplished in perfect respect to His laws of prophetic interpretation. The word says He will do nothing without revealing it first. I happen to be the one who was shown, I praise God for this.

In this judgment God tries to prepare us to stand before Him without an intercessor after probation has ended.

I'm sure there will be a lot of questions, so I will reserve the majority of information to answer your questions.

Search me oh God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me to the way everlasting. Amen
Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. [Re: jamesonofthunder] #142034
05/06/12 12:53 AM
05/06/12 12:53 AM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Just so you get an idea of how many people have accepted this vision that God gave me, do a Google search "9/11 God held the four winds" or any combination similar and you will see dozens of website that have sprung up since I fist shared this vision over ten years ago. I have not read most of their interpretations of this comprehension but they are none the less still there to view.

Search me oh God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me to the way everlasting. Amen
Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. [Re: jamesonofthunder] #142048
05/06/12 05:38 AM
05/06/12 05:38 AM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Notice Revelation chapter 7 verse 2 quoted above says;

"And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, 3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads."

Then comes the sealing of the the 144,000 for the Living God.

Well angels descend from heaven, Gethsemane is to the East of Jerusalem down a steep embankment, so the angel of the Lord Ascends from Gethsemane to the east where the Miphkad altar was for the service if the cleansing with the ashes of the Red Heifer. Miphkad means place of numbering. Think about it.

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. [Re: jamesonofthunder] #142142
05/07/12 11:55 PM
05/07/12 11:55 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
"Christ’s visible presence was about to be withdrawn from the disciples, but a new endowment of power was to be theirs. The Holy Spirit was to be given them in its fullness, sealing them for their work. “Behold,” the Saviour said, “I send the promise of My Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.” Luke 24:49. “For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.” “Ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto Me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.” Acts 1:5, 8. {AA 30.2}

Would this not mean that the disciples were judged first before the rest of the world? They could not receive the gift without first being judged. But this still does not mean that they were perfected yet. Many issues arose after the day of Pentecost to continue to perfect them.

If the disciples could be sealed before the time of trouble then why does men like Mt Man say the sealing can not take place until after the Sunday law is enforced when probation for God's church ends?

"Satan is now using every device in this sealing time to keep the minds of God’s people from the present truth and to cause them to waver. I saw a covering that God was drawing over His people to protect them in the time of trouble; and every soul that was decided on the truth and was pure in heart was to be covered with the covering of the Almighty. {EW 43.2}

"The sealing time is very short, and will soon be over. Now is the time, while the four angels are holding the four winds, to make our calling and election sure. {EW 58.2}

Just before we entered it [the time of trouble], we all received the seal of the living God. Then I saw the four angels cease to hold the four winds. And I saw famine, pestilence and sword, nation rose against nation, and the whole world was in confusion.—The S.D.A. Bible Commentary 7:968 (1846). {LDE 228.4}

We are being judged right now to see who will be sealed to receive the later rain. So many people inside our church have no idea what is going on right now, but take me on in this point as if it is their duty... Shame on them.

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. [Re: jamesonofthunder] #142146
05/08/12 01:06 AM
05/08/12 01:06 AM
C
Charity  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
So where are we in relation to the 'little time of trouble'. That's future isn't it?

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. [Re: Charity] #142153
05/08/12 02:09 AM
05/08/12 02:09 AM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
We are currently in the little time of trouble since Sept 11, 2001 when the judgment of the dead was complete and the four winds were about to be let loose. but Jesus pleaded with the Father to extend our probation because very few people were ready inside the church. He pleaded to the Father His blood of Atonement for us and we were given an extension of mercy for us to be sealed.

This heavenly scene had been predicted in Rev 7 and in the Spirit of Prophecy, so it's not a made up scenario, but was in fulfillment of scripture.

Right now the 144,000 are being sealed.

Chapter 10—The Little Time of Trouble
A Time of Trouble Before Probation Closes
On page 33 [of Early Writings] is given the following:

“... At the commencement of the time of trouble, we were filled with the Holy Ghost as we went forth and proclaimed the Sabbath more fully.” {LDE 143.1}

As you know Brother Mark, the editors of Last Day Events used notes made by Mrs. White on this issue to conclude...

This view was given in 1847 when there were but very few of the Advent brethren observing the Sabbath... “The commencement of that time of trouble,” here mentioned, does not refer to the time when the plagues shall begin to be poured out, but to a short period just before they are poured out, while Christ is in the sanctuary. At that time, while the work of salvation is closing, trouble will be coming on the earth, and the nations will be angry, yet held in check so as not to prevent the work of the third angel.—Early Writings, 85, 86 (1854). {LDE 143.2}

This fits perfectly with what God showed me. The later rain is swelling and as soon as Satan is revealed as angel light to deceive the world and lead them into perdition, this is when the Later rain will fall in force, the Loud cry of the third angels message< Babylon has fallen and inhabited BY DEMONS. Then the false Sabbath/ Mark of the beast will be enforced and everyone will chose one side or the other and after everyone has been sealed for God or for Satan the plagues will fall which is Jacobs time of great tribulation. The 144,000 will stand before the Father without an intercessor then, Just as Jesus did in the Garden.

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. [Re: jamesonofthunder] #142156
05/08/12 02:30 AM
05/08/12 02:30 AM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
I was shown that Mrs. White did not share the full context of the little time of trouble because of the way men delay being prepared. They say to themselves "we have time, the little time of trouble is not here yet".

So everything she wrote about this preparation of the 144,000 can only be found in retrospect after God brought us here. That is why I was given this message to say "we are there NOW".

I have been so blessed in sharing this with others.

For God will do nothing unless He share it with His Prophets first.

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. [Re: jamesonofthunder] #142158
05/08/12 02:40 AM
05/08/12 02:40 AM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
See my Blog http://godheldthefourwinds.blogspot.com/

‘How comes the word that I have declared that New York is to be swept away by a tidal wave? This I have never said. I have said, as I looked at the great buildings going up there, story after story, “What terrible scenes will take place when the Lord shall arise to shake terribly the earth! Then the words of Revelation 18:1-3 will be fulfilled.” The whole of the eighteenth chapter of Revelation is a warning of what is coming on the earth. But I have no light in particular in regard to what is coming on New York, only that I know that one day the great buildings there will be thrown down by the turning and overturning of God's power. From the light given me, I know that destruction is in the world. One word from the Lord, one touch of his mighty power, and these massive structures will fall. Scenes will take place the fearfulness of which we can not imagine.’
{Review and Herald, July 5, 1906}

is there any significance to the words chosen when she stated these will be ‘thrown down by the turning and overturning of God’s power’?

I was led to scripture for the answer; it is found in Judges 7:13. "And when Gideon had (secretly) come, there was a (Midianite) man telling a dream to his companion. He said, “I have had a dream: To my surprise, a loaf of barley bread tumbled into the camp of Midian; it came to a tent and struck it so that it fell and overturned, and the tent collapsed”.

In the very next chapter of Judges, verse 17 we find the fulfillment of the dream;

"...then he (Gideon) tore down the tower of Penuel and killed the men of the city."

The tower wasn’t in the camp of the Midianites, where Gideon went to battle that night. It was in the city of Penuel, who had sympathetic relations with the tribes of Midian and denied the sword of the Lord, and Gideon, not providing support for God's army. The Barley loaf rolled through the camp of Midian, and struck the tower of the traitors in Penuel!

Here’s food for thought. The ‘tower’ of Penuel was built on the place that Jacob had wrestled with the LORD and said “I have seen God face to face”, Penuel means ‘Face of God’. This was the time of Jacobs trouble.

The towers of New York were not in ‘Babylon’ for we know that term scripturally is mainly used for the Papacy and the fallen churches, but they stood in a town highly controlled by and sympathetic to the Harlot of Rome, full of the 'daughters' or fallen churches that adhere to her doctrines and fornicate with the kings of the earth.

Saint Peters Cathedral, the oldest Catholic parish in New York (cornerstone laid in 1786), in the shadow of the World Trade Center, was only slightly damaged by the landing gear of one of the planes, which fell through the roof and landed before their altar. The strongest representatives for the Papacy in America are in the Archdiocese of New York, and the last Archbishop of New York, Cardinal ‘O Connor, orchestrated the ecumenical movement uniting the Lutheran and Evangelical Protestants with the Papacy.

(See. http://www.leaderu.com/ect/ectmenu.html, http://www.vatican.va/roman_curia/pontif...aration_en.html )

This Ecumenical agreement was the beginning of the fulfillment of this writing from the Spirit of Prophecy;

‘When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near.’
{Testimonies for the Church, Volume Five, page 451, paragraph 1, Chapter Title: The Coming Crisis}

The whole story of Gideon and the army that God called to destroy His enemies is full of end time imagery. So full in fact one could write a whole book on the parallels between Gideon’s Army and the 144,000. Just a few will be addressed here.

What was the sign that God gave Gideon as to who He wanted in His army? “Everyone who laps from the water with his tongue, as a dog laps, you shall set apart by himself” (Judges 7; 5). Just as the 144,000 have the same characteristics as the 300, In the same respect those that God wants in His end time army also have the character of the Canaanite woman in Matthew 15; 21-28. who after pursuing the LORD relentlessly and being tested by Him then answered…“Yes Lord, yet even the dogs eat the crumbs which fall from their masters’ table.” Then Jesus answered and said to her, “O woman, great is your faith!” They understand that they are dust and have nothing to lose but everything to gain.

What 3 instruments did Gideon give to the 300 men?

1. A trumpet; warning of the end of judgment.

2. A potters vessel; that they were to smash as in Isaiah 30; 14. This signifies the professed church having been judged. Isaiah 30 also was quoted to Mrs. White in the next vision about New York.

3. And lamps; like the five wise virgins who have an extra measure of oil and awake from their slumber (see; Red Heifer vision) full of the Holy Spirit.

They even pursued their enemies to the river Jordon, which is a symbol for death.

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. [Re: jamesonofthunder] #142168
05/08/12 02:32 PM
05/08/12 02:32 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
The visions Mrs White had about the buildings in New York being thrown down said “What terrible scenes will take place when the Lord shall arise to shake terribly the earth! Then the words of Revelation 18:1-3 will be fulfilled.” The whole of the eighteenth chapter of Revelation is a warning of what is coming on the earth.

September 11 2001 was the beginning of the Terrible Shaking.

The Seventh Day Adventist Church had been "Shaken Mightily" before but this event would be a sign that it would intensify and EVERYTHING that can be shaken would be shaken. "I asked the meaning of the shaking I had seen, and was shown that it would be caused by the straight testimony called forth by the counsel of the True Witness to the Laodiceans."{CCh 338.5} which literally interpreted means 'the Judged people'.

Everything God showed me that day and since 9/11 was showing that we are standing in the judgment and the terrible shaking is here, which will lead to the loud cry in the later Rain.

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. [Re: jamesonofthunder] #142169
05/08/12 02:36 PM
05/08/12 02:36 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Immediately after the Terrible Shaking that we are now going through that has not yet reached it's height, Mrs White in the same vision saw...

"Said the angel: “List ye!” [Listen!]

This is when the 144,000 are numbered at the Altar of self sacrifice, Miphkad, the place of numbering.

"Soon I heard a voice that sounded like many musical instruments, all in perfect strains, sweet and harmonious. It surpassed any music I had ever heard. It seemed to be so full of mercy, compassion, and elevating, holy joy. It thrilled through my whole being. Said the angel: “Look ye!” My attention was then turned to the company I had seen, who were mightily shaken. I was shown those whom I had before seen weeping and praying with agony of spirit. The company of guardian angels around them had been doubled, and they were clothed with an armor from their head to their feet. They moved in exact order, firmly, like a company of soldiers. Their countenances expressed the severe conflict which they had endured, the agonizing struggle they had passed through. Yet their features, marked with severe internal anguish, now shone with the light and glory of heaven. They had obtained the victory, and it called forth from them the deepest gratitude, and holy, sacred joy." {CCh 339.1

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/27/24 09:35 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by ProdigalOne. 03/23/24 08:06 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 03/22/24 10:17 AM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by kland. 03/21/24 12:34 PM
The Value of Bible Types
by TruthinTypes. 03/17/24 06:22 PM
Orion Which Every One on the Globe Can See
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:26 PM
'Prophet' Summons UFOs
by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 02:19 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by dedication. 03/11/24 06:31 PM
Get That Razor Wire Up!
by kland. 03/05/24 12:49 PM
Messages for This Time
by ProdigalOne. 03/04/24 05:54 AM
The Lake of Fire is Hell
by Rick H. 03/02/24 05:01 PM
Adventist Agriculture
by kland. 02/29/24 12:33 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 03/27/24 10:36 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:50 PM
Time Is Short!
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:45 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 01:59 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 08:38 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:30 PM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by Kevin H. 03/12/24 09:20 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Daryl. 03/04/24 06:14 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!