HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,189
Posts195,525
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
kland 15
Rick H 15
Daryl 4
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
3 registered members (Karen Y, 2 invisible), 2,970 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: The Sealing, the Latter Rain and the Close Probation [Re: jamesonofthunder] #143766
06/25/12 10:17 PM
06/25/12 10:17 PM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
Originally Posted By: jamesonofthunder
Originally Posted By: APL
You love the Lord, you love the church. Do you love your neighbor as yourself?

What should I say to this? God help me.

Since I retired from music, that is exactly what I have been doing, God has asked me to spend all day every day helping people who cannot help themselves. including personal cares for the disabled.

My wife thinks I give too much. God loves people through me very much, even those who outwardly hate me I spend hours praying for them. So yes, I do love my neighbor as a child of my God and as such they get my full attention. Especially those who cannot defend themselves.

If I didn't love even those who hate me would I continually strive to help the abusers understand the love and messages God has given me?

And do you help those that do not see things as you do by calling them names, telling them to get out of here, to get "get away from me"? Is that love? Praying for someone is good. But if you treat them with contempt when you are with them, what good is the prayer? You can have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if you can have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, you am nothing. (See 1 Corinthians 13)

Oh, that men might open their minds to know God as he is revealed in his Son! {ST, January 20, 1890}
Re: The Sealing, the Latter Rain and the Close Probation [Re: APL] #143768
06/25/12 11:57 PM
06/25/12 11:57 PM
jamesonofthunder  Offline
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Why do you continue to taunt me? Do you want to pursue me? Is it your mission to continually try to grind me into the ground? Do you represent Christ right now?

I am prompted to take false teachers on in the exact light that God prompts me to. I have failed here occasionally by speaking from emotion, and this I openly repent of when it is the case. God reveals it to me after I lose it. But the super-majority of the time, not only am I speaking in the same determined tone God shows their error to me, I sometimes hold back. You think it easy to tell people they are espousing heresy?

Do you think it easy to tell your best friend that you helped build a church with, that because he allowed his son to move into his home with his unmarried girlfriend that he was bringing shame to the church?

Do you offer open repentance when shown you are wrong? Do you allow the Holy Spirit to truly open you up before strangers?

If I were in a conversation with non Seventh Day Adventist believers, the conversation would take on a completely different tone, but when men who come into the sanctuary bring in and advocate their own doctrines, the Ire of God is palpable and He shows it to me.

God used me to take on a pastor that was working to destroy a church and no one else could see it for ten years. After he did exactly as God showed me he would, he left the congregation with more than 2 million dollars debt, having baptized several openly homosexual men and women to be deacons and deaconesses, changed the name of the church from Seventh Day to "The EDGE" brought in a rock group etc etc... then after the conference would not allow him to keep the tithe to further his exploits, he left. In anger against me he admitted he "never accepted ordination in the Seventh Day Adventist Church".

When people heard me take him on, they saw the Holy Spirit. Some said I was Satan because of their loyalty to that man. But if they were motivated by the right Spirit they would have seen His works reveal what was hidden. Several people have come to me years later and said "we should have listened to you and test the Spirit".

This will be proven soon enough, so if you want to take me on and the Spirit that motivates me...get in line.

Show me by scripture one thing that I claim was shown to me by God, prove it was wrong. Then you can judge me.

Search me oh God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me to the way everlasting. Amen
Re: The Sealing, the Latter Rain and the Close Probation [Re: jamesonofthunder] #143771
06/26/12 01:09 AM
06/26/12 01:09 AM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
Originally Posted By: jsot
If I were in a conversation with non Seventh Day Adventist believers, the conversation would take on a completely different tone,
First - I have read your responses to non-SDAs on other boards. They were just as harsh and condemning. But then, it is interesting that you made any differentiation.
Do you think it easy to tell your best friend that you helped build a church with, that because he allowed his son to move into his home with his unmarried girlfriend that he was bringing shame to the church?
Jesus let Judas, whom he knew was a trader, to partake of the Lord's supper with Him. I don't know the circumstances of your friend and his son, but consider Zechariah 4:6. Jesus never used force, or condemnation. Also, please consider Exekiel 18. A father is never punished for the sins of the children. Perhaps you consider it sin to provide love and confort to a sinning son? Again - I don't know the circumstances.
Show me by scripture one thing that I claim was shown to me by God, prove it was wrong.
Future events are not yet proven. What I go on is your responses to me and other in the past what cross your statements. I claim to speak just like Jesus did. If you think that, then read again the Gospels. And read again Desire of Ages. Jesus was never rude.

Oh, that men might open their minds to know God as he is revealed in his Son! {ST, January 20, 1890}
Re: The Sealing, the Latter Rain and the Close Probation [Re: APL] #143772
06/26/12 01:18 AM
06/26/12 01:18 AM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
You are a liar.

Search me oh God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me to the way everlasting. Amen
Re: The Sealing, the Latter Rain and the Close Probation [Re: APL] #143773
06/26/12 01:20 AM
06/26/12 01:20 AM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Originally Posted By: jamesonofthunder
I am prompted to take false teachers on in the exact light that God prompts me to. ...so if you want to take me on and the Spirit that motivates me...get in line.

Jamesonofthunder,

You speak as one who is spoiling for a fight. Did Jesus speak that way? On this point, I fully agree with APL.

APL, well said.

back

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: The Sealing, the Latter Rain and the Close Probation [Re: Green Cochoa] #143774
06/26/12 01:29 AM
06/26/12 01:29 AM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Are you kidding me? look at this thread and see who started this argument right now.

You two are a thick as thieves. Always trying to get me to react.

Re: The Sealing, the Latter Rain and the Close Probation [Re: jamesonofthunder] #143776
06/26/12 02:15 AM
06/26/12 02:15 AM
G
gordonb1  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2014

Veteran Member
Quebec

Even Ernie Knoll wasn't rude.

Re: The Sealing, the Latter Rain and the Close Probation [Re: jamesonofthunder] #143785
06/26/12 10:40 AM
06/26/12 10:40 AM
C
Charity  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
Folks if you want to correct each other's manners lets check ourselves as carefully as we check the next person. If the shoe fits we need to wear it regardless of how hostile the source. We all should be humbling ourselves and with the Lord's spirit stop defending ourselves but instead be confessing our own faults to each other.

Last edited by Mark Shipowick; 06/26/12 10:42 AM.
Re: The Sealing, the Latter Rain and the Close Probation [Re: Charity] #143786
06/26/12 11:17 AM
06/26/12 11:17 AM
C
Charity  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
Here are some more reasons that the judgment scene of Ezekiel 9-11 parallels 9/11.

In Ezekiel’s day God had already brought the Babylonian army against Israel and Jerusalem had been subjugated. The Jews had a measure of self-government but were under the dominion of the Babylon Empire. The Protestant churches today stand in the same relationship to spiritual Babylon. Through their adherence to human rules that run directly contrary to the laws of God they have forfeited their independence and their sovereign freedom in the gospel. And as with ancient Israel, God is now entering into judgment with them via their enemies.

In the case of Israel, the judgment of the nation transpires when the divine court sits and heaven’s counsel convenes for the purpose of holding his people accountable for their backslidings. Ezekiel was shown their specific sins just as the judgment commenced. See chapter 8. The repeated tender calls to repentance went unheeded. And the Lord entered into judgment.

Have a look when you can at the first part of Ezekiel 9 and notice what happens in the sanctuary when God enters into judgment with His people.

Re: The Sealing, the Latter Rain and the Close Probation [Re: gordonb1] #143838
06/27/12 04:12 PM
06/27/12 04:12 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Originally Posted By: gordonb1

Even Ernie Knoll wasn't rude.

Why would you compare what God has shown me, which elevates our comprehension of scriptures, showing us where in the scope of end time events and prophecy we are, to the gibberish of Ernie Knolls?

What God shows me invariably is supported in similar images from the Spirit of Prophecy, tying elements together in scripture. Can Mr Knolls claim he had a vision or dream and was led to the exact statements or image in the Spirit of prophecy after the dream? Every vision and dream God has given me for us was this way.

It all started when I was shown the Sabbath THEN was led to the Adventist Church, no man taught me, only God through His word did.

My first dream was about me being on board a train heading to destruction and THEN I was shown Mrs White's dream of the train heading to destruction etc. Can Ernie Knolls claim that? Nothing he wrote made any real connection in truth.

Where did Ernie have a vision that even claimed to be a deeper comprehension of scriptures? Everything he wrote was disjointed from the Spirit of Truth, full of fanciful images that have no bearing in scriptures. Is this how God works for His last day prophets? No WAY! He gives us a more complete view of what He has already written and this is the sign. This is the mystery of Godliness completed, in a more complete knowledge of Christ through His word.

Mr Knolls said his writings were approved of by a counsel of Advent Pastors. This should have been the first clue he was lying, because from my experience the leaders of our church would never stick their necks out to prove or disprove anything claimed for or against scriptures through prophecy. In fact most of them are trying to change the way our church interprets scriptures on issues like ordaining women or baptizing homosexuals which without their knowledge actually discredits their ability to rightly divide the truth.

I have literally begged leaders in our church to test the Spirit and respond to what God has shown me. Not once has any leader in our church officially organized a meeting to determine whether my visions and dreams are from God. But, none of them has ever offered anything to contradict what God has shown me either. No one has officially even attempted to discredit the visions, not once, except from anonymous men like you on forums like this.

The closest thing I have received to official acceptance is an email from Pastor Doug Bachelor saying the information I sent him was full of truth and that he believes the vision I had of Jesus in Gethsemane fulfilling the Red Heifer service fits all the requirements of end time prophetic interpretation. He has since had sermons saying Jesus began the three days and nights sign of Jonah in Gethsemane. Praise God.

My local pastor and great friend told me he definitely believes God has spoken to me and wanted to organize a seminar for me, but then his son moved into his home with his girlfriend and God warned him through me, and that was that. I had the founder and president of Bibles for Africa tell me he was impressed by God that what I claim is from God. Pastor Stephen Bohr has listened to my visions and dreams and has never contradicted anything I was shown, seemingly encouraging me but not directly.

But I have never been asked to have an officially sanctioned meeting to even hear the visions or dreams.

Mr Knolls was very popular in our church before being exposed, I have never been popular in these messages, but that has not deterred me. For 17 years I have suffered intense persecution from men like you Gordonb and APL and Green Cochoa.

Men like you call me the troubler of Israel, just as they did to Elijah. Men like you say Jesus would never take men on like I do, but they forget Jesus drove the wicked out of the temple with a whip. Did Elijah or John the baptist take the sins of men on? The end time message is called the Elijah Message for a reason!

When the Spirit of truth comes He always convicts men of sin and it hurts, so the messenger is always persecuted if he is truly sent by God.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/27/24 09:35 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by ProdigalOne. 03/23/24 08:06 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 03/22/24 10:17 AM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by kland. 03/21/24 12:34 PM
The Value of Bible Types
by TruthinTypes. 03/17/24 06:22 PM
Orion Which Every One on the Globe Can See
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:26 PM
'Prophet' Summons UFOs
by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 02:19 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by dedication. 03/11/24 06:31 PM
Get That Razor Wire Up!
by kland. 03/05/24 12:49 PM
Messages for This Time
by ProdigalOne. 03/04/24 05:54 AM
The Lake of Fire is Hell
by Rick H. 03/02/24 05:01 PM
Adventist Agriculture
by kland. 02/29/24 12:33 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 03/27/24 10:36 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:50 PM
Time Is Short!
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:45 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 01:59 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 08:38 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:30 PM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by Kevin H. 03/12/24 09:20 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Daryl. 03/04/24 06:14 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!