HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,194
Posts195,566
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 11
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Rick H
Rick H
Florida, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (ProdigalOne, Daryl, dedication, 3 invisible), 2,136 guests, and 11 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
In 8 Days Pope Francis is going to consecrate the World to Mary’s Immaculate Heart #156867
10/06/13 02:59 AM
10/06/13 02:59 AM
jamesonofthunder  Offline OP
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
In 8 Days Pope Francis is going to consecrate the World to Mary’s Immaculate Heart again. Why is this so important?

{Read commentary after news report}

by CATHOLIC NEWS AGENCY 08/14/2013

– CNA

VATICAN CITY — Pope Francis will consecrate the world to the Immaculate Heart of Mary Oct. 13 as part of the Marian Day celebration that will involve the iconic statue of Our Lady of the Rosary of Fatima.

“The Holy Father strongly desires that the Marian Day may have present, as a special sign, one of the most significant Marian icons for Christians throughout the world, and, for that reason, we thought of the beloved original statue of Our Lady of Fatima,” wrote Cardinal Rino Fisichella.

Cardinal Fisichella, who serves as president of the Pontifical Council for the Promotion of the New Evangelization, made his remarks in a letter to Bishop Antonio Marto of Leiria-Fatima.

According to the Portuguese shrine’s website, the statue of Our Lady of Fatima will leave for Rome on the morning of Oct. 12 and return on the afternoon of Oct. 13. The statue normally resides in the shrine’s Little Chapel of Apparitions.

The cardinal said that “all ecclesial entities of Marian spirituality” are invited to take part in the celebration. Hundreds of movements and institutions that emphasize Marian devotion are expected to attend, the Shrine of Our Lady of Fatima says.

The two-day observance includes an Oct. 12 pilgrimage to the tomb of St. Peter and moments of prayer and meditation. On Oct. 13, Pope Francis will celebrate Mass in St. Peter’s Square.

Our Lady of Fatima appeared to three shepherd children in the village of Fatima in Portugal in 1917. She warned of violent trials in the 20th century if the world did not make reparation for sins. She urged prayer and devotion to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

At the request of Pope Francis, Cardinal Jose Polycarp, the patriarch of Lisbon, consecrated the Pope’s pontificate to Our Lady of Fatima on May 13, her feast day.

(End quote)

Now we will look at the history, implications, and importance of this act of Pope Francis in light of scripture and the Spirit of Prophecy.

The word "consecration" literally means ‘to associate with the sacred’. The Catholic Church believes persons, places, or things can be consecrated. A synonym for to consecrate is to sanctify; the antonym is to desecrate.

The act of consecration of cities and regions dates back at least to the 9th century, when Abbo Cernuus of Saint-Germain-des-Prés composed a poem in which he attributed the failure of the Vikings to destroy Paris in 886AD to the consecration of the city to the Virgin Mary and her protection over it. In the 17th century France was again consecrated to the Virgin Mary by Louis XIII and a number of other countries such as Portugal followed that trend.

The Lords Servant Mrs. Ellen White was shown the importance of France in prophecy.

“The war against the Bible, carried forward for so many centuries in France, culminated in the scenes of the Revolution. That terrible out breaking was but the legitimate result of Rome’s suppression of the Scriptures. It presented the most striking illustration which the world has ever witnessed of the working out of the papal policy—an illustration of the results to which for more than a thousand years the teaching of the Roman Church had been tending. The suppression of the Scriptures during the period of papal supremacy was foretold by the prophets; and the Revelator points also to the terrible results that were to accrue especially to France from the domination of the “man of sin.” {GC 266.1}

Revelation chapter 11 prophesied of the French Revolution and the heresies that would follow. Revelation 11 also speaks of the two witnesses of the Old and New Testaments being murdered… “And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified...” A whole chapter of the Great Controversy is dedicated in showing how this prophecy was fulfilled in the French Revolution.

But what set the stage for these events? (Read Chapter 15 of the Great Controversy “The bible and the French Revolution”)

Louis-Marie Grignion de Montfort (31 January 1673 – 28 April 1716) of whom the city of St Louis in America is named, was a French Roman Catholic priest known for his particular devotion to the Virgin Mary and the practice of consistently praying the Rosary. Montfort is considered as one of the early Marian proponents of the field of Mariology as it is known today. His most notable works regarding Marian devotions are contained in his books ‘The Secret of Mary’ and ‘the True Devotion to Mary’. These writings from Montfort set the stage for one of the bloodiest events in human history in the French Revolution, which is a precursor for the end time persecutions against the two witnesses.

It is interesting to note that during the life of Louis de Montfort Satan began to manifest himself in apparitions in the form of Mary. The ‘Lady of Laus’ apparitions to a young shepherdess named Benoîte Rencurel between 1664 and 1718 in Saint-Étienne-le-Laus France are the first Marian apparitions approved in the 21st century by the Roman Catholic Church. The apparitions were recognized by the diocese of the Roman Catholic Church on September 18, 1665. They were approved by the Vatican on May 5, 2008. Currently, the site where the apparitions took place receives more than 120,000 pilgrims a year.

The 1917 messages from apparitions reported by three children in Fatima Portugal resulted in consecrations to the Immaculate Heart of Mary by two popes. In the messages of ‘Our Lady of Fatima’, these satanic apparitions specifically asked for the consecration of Russia to her Immaculate Heart. Based on these messages, both popes Pius XII and John Paul II consecrated Russia and the world to the Virgin Mary.

Pope Pius XII was impressed by Montfort's work ‘God Alone’ saying it was “everything to him”. When he canonized Montfort on July 20, 1947, he said: “Remain faithful to the precious heritage which this great saint left you”.

Pius XII felt a close bond to Fatima, in that he was being made an archbishop in Rome on May 13, 1917 just as the first messages of Fatima were being reported, and that his ‘consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary’ on October 31, 1942 was during major turning points in World War II. Mariologist Gabriel Roschini wrote that this 1942 consecration of humanity to Mary can be viewed as an apex for Marian culture. In that address Pius XII consecrated not only the Catholic Church but the whole human race to the Virgin Mary for the first time, doing so as “Father of Christianity” and as “the representative of Christ”. The consecration was performed via a Portuguese radio broadcast to the residents of the surrounding villages of Fatima, and then renewed on December 8, 1942 in Rome.

Pope John Paul II made Marian devotions and consecrations a hallmark of his papacy often referring to and heavily relying on the writings of Saint Louis de Montfort. Pope JPII once recalled how as a young seminarian he "read and reread many times and with great spiritual profit" a work of de Montfort and that: "Then I understood that I could not exclude the Lord's Mother from my life without neglecting the will of God-Trinity".

According to his Apostolic Letter ‘Rosarium Virginis Mariae’, the pontiff’s personal motto "Totus Tuus" was inspired by St. Louis' doctrine of Marian devotion and total consecration, which he quoted: “…since Mary is of all creatures the one most conformed to Jesus Christ, it follows that among all devotions that which most consecrates and conforms a soul to our Lord is devotion to Mary, his Holy Mother, and that the more a soul is consecrated to her the more will it be consecrated to Jesus Christ."

The thoughts, writings, and example of St. Louis de Montfort, an example of the French school of spirituality of which they most proud of, were also singled out by Pope John Paul II encyclical ‘Redemptoris Mater’ as a distinctive witness of Marian spirituality in the Catholic tradition. In an address to the Montfortian Fathers, the pontiff also said that his reading ‘the saint's work, True Devotion to Mary’ was a "decisive turning point" in his life.

John Paul II felt a close bond to Fatima in that he was shot on the day of the feast of Fatima, May 13, 1981 in Saint Peter's Square while bending over to touch a medal of Fatima on a young spectator. He attributed his recovery to “Our Lady of Fatima”.

Then the next year on May 12, 1982 in Fatima Portugal, during Pope John Paul II’s pilgrimage to the shrine at Fatima, Spanish priest Juan María Fernández y Krohn tried to assassinate him with a bayonet. John Paul II claimed Mary saved him again for venerating her and what he was about to do. The next day Pope John Paul II consecrated the world to the Immaculate Heart of Mary and said: “Consecrating the world to the Immaculate Heart of Mary means drawing near, through the mother's intercession, to the very fountain of life that sprang from Golgotha. This fountain pours forth unceasingly redemption and grace. In it reparation is made continually for the sins of the world. It is a ceaseless source of new life and holiness”.

On March 25, 1984 Pope John Paul II again performed the solemn consecration of the world, and implicitly Russia, in supposed fulfillment of the prophecies of Fatima, to the Immaculate Heart of Mary before the statue of the Virgin Mary of Fatima, brought to Saint Peter's Square in Vatican City for the ceremony.

This same statue is being brought from the shrine of the ‘Little Chapel of Apparitions’ in Fatima, to Rome on the morning of the 12th of this month (Oct 2013) to be venerated by millions of people, and Pope Francis will get on his knees to consecrate the world to her. This same pope believes Mary was behind his assumption of Papal power but we know who really is behind it. Pope Francis dedicated his reign to Mary first thing after his election. He has openly asked for blessings from priests who claim to have seen apparitions of Mary.

We are now in the time of the eighth papal king of Revelation 17. This is the pope who will lead the world to perdition. We are about to see the “marvelous workings of Satan” as the Lords servant prophesied.

"When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. As the approach of the Roman armies was a sign to the disciples of the impending destruction of Jerusalem, so may this apostasy be a sign to us that the limit of God’s forbearance is reached, that the measure of our nation’s iniquity is full, and that the angel of mercy is about to take her flight, never to return. The people of God will then be plunged into those scenes of affliction and distress which prophets have described as the time of Jacob’s trouble. {5T 451}

http://eighthking.blogspot.com/2011/12/whos-is-anti-christ-eighth-king-of-rev.html

But you are not in darkness that these deceptions should overtake you.

Please share this message. pray

Search me oh God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me to the way everlasting. Amen
Re: In 8 Days Pope Francis is going to consecrate the World to Mary’s Immaculate Heart [Re: jamesonofthunder] #156898
10/06/13 07:40 PM
10/06/13 07:40 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
The beast that is today believing the apparitions of Mary and paradigm of the government bowing to the Pope was established in France before the revolution.

There are so many striking similarities in the fulfillment of Revelation 11 in France and how the same things are happening today that you could write a book about it.

"France presented also the characteristics which distinguished Sodom. The historian presents together the atheism and the licentiousness of France: “Intimately connected with these laws affecting religion, was that which reduced the union of marriage—the most sacred engagement which human beings can form, and the permanence of which leads most strongly to the consolidation of society—to the state of a mere civil contract of a transitory character, which any two persons might engage in and cast loose at pleasure. ... Sophie Arnoult, an actress famous for the witty things she said, described the republican marriage as ”the sacrament of adultery.’”2 {HF 168.6}

They also openly embraced homosexuality and multiple partners and it was deemed socially acceptable.

Search me oh God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me to the way everlasting. Amen
Re: In 8 Days Pope Francis is going to consecrate the World to Mary’s Immaculate Heart [Re: jamesonofthunder] #156901
10/07/13 05:39 AM
10/07/13 05:39 AM
dedication  Online Content
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
We need to fully consecrate ourselves and our loved ones to the Lord. He is our Creator and Saviour and it is only in Him that we are safe from the delusions of the spirit that the world is being consecrated to.

Re: In 8 Days Pope Francis is going to consecrate the World to Mary’s Immaculate Heart [Re: dedication] #156947
10/08/13 03:40 PM
10/08/13 03:40 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Amen.

Re: In 8 Days Pope Francis is going to consecrate the World to Mary’s Immaculate Heart [Re: jamesonofthunder] #157007
10/10/13 06:18 PM
10/10/13 06:18 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Pope Francis rumored to meet Medjugorje’s parish priest at invitation of Medjugorje Commission to come to Rome...

BY DEACON NICK DONNELLY, ON OCTOBER 10TH, 2013

Quote...

Mary Shovlain, Rome producer for EWTN, posted on her twitter account yesterday, 9th October, ‘Reports circulating that Pope will meet with reps from Medjugorje tomorrow, may grant it status as a Shrine”. Medjugorje Today reports ‘such a meeting cannot take place today, as the parish priest will leave Medjugorje only in the afternoon of October 10, to go to Italy by ferry from Split in the evening, to arrive in Ancona in the morning of October 11, and go on to Rome from there.’

According to Medjugorje Today’s information, Fr. Marinko Sakota has been invited to Rome by the Vatican Commission on Medjugorje, along with 45 parishioners who will be in Rome on October 10-15. Medjugorje Today further learns that the invitation was addressed to “the pastor of the Marian Shrine of Medjugorje”.

The group is invited to be present at the Marian Day of Prayer, to be held in Rome on October 12. At this time, led by Bishop Ratko Peric, another group from the Diocese of Mostar is undertaking an official pilgrimage to Rome. During the general audience in St. Peter’s Square on October 9, Pope Francis sent a special greeting to this group of pilgrims from the Medjugorje area:

“With joy I greet and bless all the Croatian pilgrims, but especially the faithful from the Diocese of Mostar-Duvno and Trebinje-Mrkan in Bosnia and Herzegovina, together with their pastor, Msgr. Ratko Peric! (the guy receiving apparitions from Mary) Dear friends, I would like to encourage you to be distinctive witnesses of our Lord. Being a Catholic is to be a missionary in your multi-ethnic, multi-religious environment, and to love everyone as Jesus Christ loves us. Please bring this love to your country. Praised be Jesus and Mary!” the Pope said, according to the local news portal Glas Brotnja.

Protect the Pope comment:Sunday October 13th will see Catholics devoted to Our Lady gather in Rome to celebrate the Year of Faith’s Marian Day and Pope Francis’ dedication of the world to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. There is growing expectation that the Holy See will soon give its decision about the authenticity of the alleged Marian apparitions at Medjugorje.

end quote.

Re: In 8 Days Pope Francis is going to consecrate the World to Mary’s Immaculate Heart [Re: jamesonofthunder] #157012
10/10/13 07:24 PM
10/10/13 07:24 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
"I saw that soon it would be considered blasphemy to speak against the rapping, and that it would spread more and more, that Satan’s power would increase, and some of his devoted followers would have power to work miracles, and even to bring down fire from heaven in the sight of men. I was shown that by the rapping and mesmerism, these modern magicians would yet account for all the miracles wrought by our Lord Jesus Christ, and that many would believe that all the mighty works of the Son of God when on earth were accomplished by this same power. I was pointed back to the time of Moses, and saw the signs and wonders which God wrought through him before Pharaoh, most of which were imitated by the magicians of Egypt; and that just before the final deliverance of the saints, God would work powerfully for His people, and these modern magicians would be permitted to imitate the work of God.
That time will soon come,(It's now here) and we shall have to keep hold of the strong arm of Jehovah; for all these great signs and mighty wonders of the devil are designed to deceive God’s people and overthrow them. Our minds must be stayed upon God, and we must not fear the fear of the wicked, that is, fear what they fear, and reverence what they reverence, but be bold and valiant for the truth. Could our eyes be opened, we should see forms of evil angels around us, trying to invent some new way to annoy and destroy us. And we should also see angels of God guarding us from their power; for God’s watchful eye is ever over Israel for good, and He will protect and save His people, if they put their trust in Him. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord will lift up a standard against him. {CET 170.1}
Said the angel, “Remember, thou art on the enchanted ground.” I saw that we must watch and have on the whole armor, and take the shield of faith, and then we shall be able to stand, and the fiery darts of the wicked cannot harm us. {CET 170.2}

Re: In 8 Days Pope Francis is going to consecrate the World to Mary’s Immaculate Heart [Re: jamesonofthunder] #159210
12/14/13 09:08 PM
12/14/13 09:08 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Here is the prayer Pope Francis proclaimed to Mary just recently when he dedicated the world to Mary.

PRAYER TO MARY IMMACULATE

Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Sunday, 8 December 2013

"Virgin most holy and immaculate,
to you, the honour of our people,
and the loving protector of our city,
do we turn with loving trust.

You are all-beautiful, O Mary!
In you there is no sin.

Awaken in all of us a renewed desire for holiness:
May the splendour of truth shine forth in our words,
the song of charity resound in our works,
purity and chastity abide in our hearts and bodies,
and the full beauty of the Gospel be evident in our lives.

In you the Word of God became flesh.

Help us always to heed the Lord’s voice:
May we never be indifferent to the cry of the poor,
or untouched by the sufferings of the sick and those in need;
may we be sensitive to the loneliness of the elderly and the vulnerability of children,
and always love and cherish the life of every human being.

In you is the fullness of joy born of life with God.

Help us never to forget the meaning of our earthly journey:
May the kindly light of faith illumine our days,
the comforting power of hope direct our steps,
the contagious warmth of love stir our hearts;
and may our gaze be fixed on God, in whom true joy is found.

Hear our prayer, graciously hear our plea:
May the beauty of God’s merciful love in Jesus abide in our hearts,
and may this divine beauty save us, our city and the entire world.

Amen."

He says Mary is the protector of their "city" Rome.

"And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth."
Rev 17:18

They have made Mary the mother of Jesus out to be the whore of Babylon.

This is the stuff that is supposed to awaken our church to contend with the issue of the state of the dead.

Then why is it I find no one else proclaiming it?

Re: In 8 Days Pope Francis is going to consecrate the World to Mary’s Immaculate Heart [Re: jamesonofthunder] #159212
12/14/13 09:28 PM
12/14/13 09:28 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Here is what the Pope said three days ago. Also making the aparitions of Mary the center of all his attention...

GENERAL AUDIENCE

Saint Peter's Square
Wednesday, 11 December 2013

MESSAGE TO THE AMERICAS FOR THE FEAST OF OUR LADY OF GUADALUPE

Tomorrow is the feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe, the Patroness of the Americas. I would like to greet all my brothers and sisters on that continent, and I do so thinking of the Virgin of Tepeyac.

When Our Lady appeared to Saint Juan Diego, her face was that of a woman of mixed blood, a mestiza, and her garments bore many symbols of the native culture. Like Jesus, Mary is close to all her sons and daughters; as a concerned mother, she accompanies them on their way through life. She shares all the joys and hopes, the sorrows and troubles of God’s People, which is made up of men and women of every race and nation.

When the image of the Virgin appeared on the tilma of Juan Diego, it was the prophecy of an embrace: Mary’s embrace of all the peoples of the vast expanses of America – the peoples who already lived there, and those who were yet to come. Mary’s embrace showed what America – North and South – is called to be: a land where different peoples come together; a land prepared to accept human life at every stage, from the mother’s womb to old age; a land which welcomes immigrants, and the poor and the marginalized, in every age. A land of generosity.

That is the message of Our Lady of Guadalupe, and it is also my message, the message of the Church. I ask all the people of the Americas to open wide their arms, like the Virgin, with love and tenderness.

I pray for all of you, dear brothers and sisters, and I ask you to pray for me! May the joy of the Gospel always abide in your hearts. May the Lord bless you, and may Our Lady be ever at your side.

Re: In 8 Days Pope Francis is going to consecrate the World to Mary’s Immaculate Heart [Re: jamesonofthunder] #159214
12/14/13 09:43 PM
12/14/13 09:43 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
In Chicago thousands attend the 'Lady of Guadalupe shrine' in Des Plaines in sub zero temps because of call by pope.

Eye witness news Chanel 7 Chicago

Re: In 8 Days Pope Francis is going to consecrate the World to Mary’s Immaculate Heart [Re: jamesonofthunder] #159215
12/14/13 10:05 PM
12/14/13 10:05 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA

Pope Francis lays flowers at the foot of the statue of Our Lady of Lujan on May 8, 2013.

Celebrating the feast of Fatima Oct 16th Before a congregation of more than 100,000 in St. Peter’s Square, Pope Francis formally entrusted the world to Mary.

“We are confident that each of us is precious in your sight,” the pope said Oct. 13, facing the statue of Mary that normally stands in the shrine at Fatima, Portugal. “Guard our lives in your arms, bless and strengthen every desire for goodness.”

Celebrating our lady of Guadelupe three days ago...

All of this on top of bringing out the bones of Peter and offering prayers to Mary his first day as pope, when in history has anyone seen so much furvur about praying to deceised saints?

Last edited by jamesonofthunder; 12/14/13 10:08 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by Rick H. 04/14/24 08:00 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:07 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/11/24 12:20 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/31/24 06:44 PM
Easter Sunday, Transgender Day of Visibility?
by dedication. 03/31/24 01:34 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by TruthinTypes. 03/30/24 12:02 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
The Value of Bible Types
by TruthinTypes. 03/17/24 06:22 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/15/24 09:43 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:31 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!