HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,194
Posts195,566
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 11
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (ProdigalOne, Daryl, dedication, 3 invisible), 2,160 guests, and 11 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 16 of 20 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Re: Biblical Predictions of Antichrist & Sunday Laws [Re: dedication] #167205
08/03/14 12:32 PM
08/03/14 12:32 PM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted By: dedication
This TYPE of "new light" has been urged upon me since as long as I can remember...

We don't have to pick an arbitrary president from which to start a count down. I'm sure people studying prophecy could have made four presidents sort of fit the four beasts way back in the 1950

Your position is so similar to that of those who rejected the light in 1843, 1844, and 1888 that it cannot be trusted.

The correct response to "new light" is to look objectively at the evidence and plead with God for guidance.

Those who have been led astray in the past have had their faith wounded. And many of them will not recover to be of any use to the Lord in the proclamation of the third angel's message. And unfortunately too many will cast their wounded shadow between the light of Heaven and those who are seeking truth. It is sad that they reject the light and forbid others to accept it by their actions. For many it will be too late that they will realize their error and how they have worked against the purposes of God.

Sister it does not have to be that way in your case. Like those bitten by the fiery serpent were commanded to look and live you can look and live. Should you honestly look and find it an error, praise God, He word is sure. But if you choose not to look and your doubting pompous position is shown to be in error, how will you console yourself when Christ declares it is done and everyone is sealed in their faith or in their unbelief?

My study is being finalized. You can see if it is arbitrary or light from the throne of God. You have the opportunity to "correct errors" if they are present in that study. But you must look at it objectively in its entirety and pray for the Lord to guide you into all truth.

Before you give your final answer, seek God's guidance in prayer. Ask those of faith to pray with you. And be mindful that you are the master of your destiny. By our attitude and actions character is formed either for the courts of Heaven or to be burned on the trash heap of self.

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: Biblical Predictions of Antichrist & Sunday Laws [Re: James Peterson] #167212
08/04/14 12:47 AM
08/04/14 12:47 AM
dedication  Online Content
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
An Objective look at the foundational text of the study has convinced me that it is not based on sound interpretation.

Daniel's prophetic vision was given in symbols --
as symbolic beasts rising out of a symbolic sea.

An angel gave Daniel the interpretation of those symbols.
The symbolic beasts rising out of the sea represent literal kingdoms that establish themselves upon the literal earth.

What your study does is that it takes the interpretation which is the LITERAL explanations of the symbols, and makes a whole new set of symbols.
I do not see that as a correct interpretation.

Re: Biblical Predictions of Antichrist & Sunday Laws [Re: James Peterson] #167213
08/04/14 12:59 AM
08/04/14 12:59 AM
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
How is proclaiming that Obama is the last president the USA will ever have, part of the third angel's message or part of the gospel. It appears that is mere conjecture.

It's not that I say he couldn't be the last,
But to proclaim that he is definitely the last and anyone who doesn't agree with that proclamation is "bitten by a poisonous serpent, and will lose eternal life" simply does not sound like a true message, especially as we are cautioned against making definite claims that would fix things in a specific time frame.

I remember that was pretty much what the followers of Mr. Wolf said back in 1980, as far as they were concerned we were destined for eternal damnation because we didn't accept the interpretations.

But what happened?
Who is still strong in the faith of Christ's soon eminent return?
The fact that the predictions didn't happen, didn't change my faith that things in the world were shaping up for the last crises. It didn't change my belief that Christ will be coming soon.
But some of the most adamant followers of those particular interpretations lost faith.

Re: Biblical Predictions of Antichrist & Sunday Laws [Re: James Peterson] #167215
08/04/14 02:17 AM
08/04/14 02:17 AM
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Now I'm sure your study gives many current events that show the world is moving rapidly toward to the final crises.
There is no question that this is true.

It's been amazing how things are shaping up.
It is only these attempts to fix things into a time bracket (as in Obama's reign) that I object to, and re-interpreting the beasts in Daniel 7 as presidents.

Re: Biblical Predictions of Antichrist & Sunday Laws [Re: dedication] #167217
08/04/14 08:15 AM
08/04/14 08:15 AM
W
Wendell Slattery  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

Veteran Member
Southern California
While Ellen White told us not to set a specific time frame, she herself did not forbid an indefinite "time frame" that is of very short duration.

First, in her statements I have read, she warns that we will not be able to fix the day and hour of the coming of Jesus. I recall a statement also where she says that we will not be able to fix the very year of his coming.

Second, there is the statement she makes where she warns someone not to say that the coming of Jesus is within, what was it, 20 years, or so? I forget where she says this, but there is a statement to this effect in her writings. I am sure you have all seen this statement.

Third, yet she herself did not act this way in all instances. She made one statement that counter the last statement I made reference to, and I rather suspect there are others. Here is how she did that. She said something to the effect that when the Sunday law is passed, then we may know that the coming of Jesus is very soon. Hmmmm. This definitely goes directly against her statements that we are not to say that its within, say, 20 years. There is some principles involved here in what she did. So, she set a time frame after saying not to do that, or so it would seem. What she actually did is set an indefinite time frame without being specific. What we can see is that she did not reverse herself on the statements that we will not know the year, day and hour of the coming of Jesus. Nothing has changed there with her statement.

BUT, when it came to a specific event that points directly to the end being within just a couple of years of that event, then her warning about a time frame of say, 20 years, is thrown out the window and she is willing to use an indefinite time frame. Now, because she did this, then we also may examine the Bible and see certain things that are markers of the end approaching and from that we may know that the end is very near. We still may not know exactly how far away the end is, but we know its going to be within a few years.

We need to be careful about discerning which things are true markers of the approaching end and those which are not. We need to be absolutely certain that there is real Biblical support for concluding that these events are at the end before we make any statements about them relating to the end. We all know that the coming of the Sunday law will clearly mark the approach of the end. That is reasonable. We also may know that when the 7 last plagues begin to fall, the end is definitely very near, so this too is reasonable. The problem I have with the idea that "we are warned about marking off time frames," even if indefinite, is that when these things actually happen, then somebody will say, "Oh, you say this is a sign of the end coming, but you are setting an indefinite time frame and we are warned not to set time frames, even indefinite ones!" Clearly, in such a situation, such a statement would be very misleading and totally uncalled for.

While we don't know when Jesus will come, there are definite markers of the approach of his coming. Circumstances within the church are one such sign. for example, only about 10-15% of Adventists study their Bibles daily or even weekly, which should not be the case, but is. Events in the world are a second such sign. Secularism is rampant and things are being set up fora reversal of that.Attitudes within the United States are being set up to lead us to the end. Politics is like a pendulum. When it swings too far in one direction, it swings very hard back to the other side. These are all very clear signs that we had better pay attention to and not get caught up in setting definite dates, but still, we must recognize that its getting extremely close. We need to be preparing.

Last edited by Wendell Slattery; 08/04/14 08:15 AM.
Re: Biblical Predictions of Antichrist & Sunday Laws [Re: James Peterson] #167221
08/04/14 02:36 PM
08/04/14 02:36 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Other than Cyrus, who was specifically named, and still was not specifically considered "a kingdom" or head or whatever, can someone show me in inspired writings where individual popes or presidents are depicted specifically in prophecy rather than the kingdom/organization of which they are a part of?

Re: Biblical Predictions of Antichrist & Sunday Laws [Re: dedication] #167229
08/04/14 05:52 PM
08/04/14 05:52 PM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Daniel's prophetic vision was given in symbols --
as symbolic beasts rising out of a symbolic sea.

An angel gave Daniel the interpretation of those symbols.
The symbolic beasts rising out of the sea represent literal kingdoms that establish themselves upon the literal earth.

No. Bible study gave us the interpretation of which you speak and it is correct, but it is not the interpretation from the angel;

Originally Posted By: Daniel 7:16-17
" So he told me, and made me know the interpretation of the things. These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth.

What your study does is that it takes the interpretation which is the LITERAL explanations of the symbols, and makes a whole new set of symbols.

That is what you think I do.

The interpretation of the vision changes the vision in 3 ways

Daniel saw sea-beasts Heaven's interpretation explains earth-kings

That changes the location from sea to earth: they are different symbols. They are not interchangeable.

And the known kingdoms are specifically defined by heaven as kings

And the interpretation adds the feature of brass nails that is not in the vision.

Those three features in the interpretation that are not in the vision reveals that the interpretation is expanding and explaining the vision that was sealed until the endtiime (cf 12:4 & 9)

I do not see that as a correct interpretation.

Those are the facts.

Last edited by His child; 08/04/14 07:35 PM.

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: Biblical Predictions of Antichrist & Sunday Laws [Re: dedication] #167232
08/04/14 07:31 PM
08/04/14 07:31 PM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
How is proclaiming that Obama is the last president the USA will ever have, part of the third angel's message or part of the gospel. It appears that is mere conjecture.

Does God tell us things that it is not important for us to know? The image-beast is the last one to persecute God's people. It must be important to know that. And the third angel's message is not to take the mark of the beast: who will be more prone to be deceived those who know who the image-beast is who is going to enforce the mark or those who have a vague knowledge?

Originally Posted By: EGW
" All that God has in prophetic history specified to be fulfilled in the past, has been, and all that is yet to come in its order will be. Daniel, God's prophet, stands in his place. John stands in his place. In the Revelation, the Lion of the tribe of Judah has opened to the students of prophecy the book of Daniel, and thus is Daniel standing in his place. He bears his testimony, that which the Lord revealed to him in vision of the great and solemn events which we must know as we stand on the very threshold of their fulfillment. {1MR 47.2}

Why are we told that we MUST KNOW if it is not important to know it?

"The solemn messages that have been given in their order in the Revelation are to occupy the first place in the minds of God's people. Nothing else is to be allowed to engross our attention. {8T 302.1}

Revelation begins with the messages to the churches and includes the 3 angel's messages and as my study has proven, the popes and 3 frogs. If Revelation's solemn messages are to have FIRST PLACE, then can we pick and choose among them (selected messages) as to which ones we want to hear and which ones we choose not to bother with?

I do not read it that way.

It's not that I say he couldn't be the last,
But to proclaim that he is definitely the last and anyone who doesn't agree with that proclamation is "bitten by a poisonous serpent, and will lose eternal life" simply does not sound like a true message, especially as we are cautioned against making definite claims that would fix things in a specific time frame.

We can go back to the Scriptures to see where the Apostles applied Joel to their day. That is the best understanding that they had at the time and they were not afraid to go with it. Certainly we could make a case that they were premature since, we are 2000-years closer to the endtime and Joel's message looks to fit here better than it fit there.

But God never promised that we would know everything. He said preach what you know. If something is wrong with it like 1843 and 1844: learn from: it and go forward.

If we wait to get everything right, we will never say anything. By faith we believe that we have a more sure word of prophecy.

"We are to be sanctified through the truth. The Word of God presents special truths for every age. The dealings of God with His people in the past should receive our careful attention. We should learn the lessons which they are designed to teach us. But we are not to rest content with them. God is leading out His people step by step. Truth is progressive. The earnest seeker will be constantly receiving light from heaven. What is truth? should ever be our inquiry (ST May 26, 1881).

I remember that was pretty much what the followers of Mr. Wolf said back in 1980, as far as they were concerned we were destined for eternal damnation because we didn't accept the interpretations.

But what happened?
Who is still strong in the faith of Christ's soon eminent return?
The fact that the predictions didn't happen, didn't change my faith that things in the world were shaping up for the last crises. It didn't change my belief that Christ will be coming soon.
But some of the most adamant followers of those particular interpretations lost faith.

The Titanic sank. Didn't People die in that tragedy? Should we not build any more boats? Perhaps we should refrain from traveling by boat because one sank once?

Originally Posted By: Revelation 21:18
"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

Who are the fearful? Are they afraid to say anything for fear of being wrong? Are they afraid to be embarrassed?

I do not believe that we should be careless or speculative (though I have been accused of both), but when it comes to living by faith: it was by faith that Maxwell declared that Hitler would not unite Europe during WWII. The brethren said "you can't know that" How could you print it in SIGNS. His answer: Daniel 2 says it- we can go with it.

had the brethren and sisters been more willing to study with me through the years, I might have been spared some of the hard knocks. But that is between God and them.

I was called to study Daniel, I obeyed.

I was fearful of going out on a limb alone and repeatedly asked everyone SDA to atheist (and everybody in between) to study. And when they gave me texts to counter what I was learning I studied them and let the Bible interpret itself - laying aside everything that was not upheld by Scripture.

And PRAISE GOD today I finished a comprehensive 2-year review of my study.

Re: Biblical Predictions of Antichrist & Sunday Laws [Re: James Peterson] #167233
08/04/14 09:00 PM
08/04/14 09:00 PM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
While studying today, I came across a quote in MM and the EGW Estates graciously provided the unpublished portion of the EGW Quote .

[ We are not called upon to enter into controversy with those who hold false theories. Controversy is unprofitable. Christ never entered into it. "It is written," is the weapon used by the world's Redeemer. Let us keep close to the word. Let us allow the Lord Jesus and His messengers to testify. We know that their testimony is true. {MM 97.1} ]

"Christ is over all the works of His creation. In the pillar of fire He guided the children of Israel, His eyes seeing past, present, and future. He is to be recognized and honored by all who love God. His commandments are to be reverenced and cherished and obeyed. They are to be the controlling power in the lives of His people.

The tempter comes with the supposition that Christ has removed His seat of honor and power into some unknown region, and that men need no longer be inconvenienced by exalting His character and obeying His law. Human beings are to be a law unto themselves, he declared. The sophistries he brings in discount and make nothing of God. Restraint and moral control in the human family are destroyed. Restraint upon vice grows more and more feeble. The world loves not, fears not God. And those who do not love or fear God soon lose all sense of obligation to one another. They are without God and without hope in the world.

The churches have become as described in the eighteenth chapter of Revelation. Why are the messages of Revelation fourteen given? Because the principles of the churches have become corrupted. John writes: "I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to Him; for the hour of His judgment is come, and worship Him that made heaven and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of water." This message is to be proclaimed by all who carry forward the work of God in these last days, from the highest to the lowest.

"And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

"And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, the same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of His indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb."

Apparently the whole world is guilty of receiving the mark of the beast. But the prophet sees a company who are not worshiping the beast, and who have not received his mark in their foreheads or in their hands. "Here is the patience of the saints," he declares; "here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus."

"And I heard a voice from heaven, saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labors, and their works do follow them. And I looked, and, behold, a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on His head a golden crown, and in His hand a sharp sickle."

The truths of Revelation are to be studied. I am charged to give this message to all our churches, with pen and voice. The solemnities of the present time call for all our energies and tact and capabilities. We are living in the last days of this earth's history, and those who have a clear, well-defined message will feel the responsibility of bearing this message to the world. [MS 92, 1904, end of manuscript]

Last edited by His child; 08/04/14 09:17 PM.

Re: Biblical Predictions of Antichrist & Sunday Laws [Re: kland] #167267
08/07/14 12:49 AM
08/07/14 12:49 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted By: kland
Other than Cyrus, who was specifically named, and still was not specifically considered "a kingdom" or head or whatever, can someone show me in inspired writings where individual popes or presidents are depicted specifically in prophecy rather than the kingdom/organization of which they are a part of?

Is this what you are looking for?

Originally Posted By: Revelation 13:3
"And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

"We looked upon the bust of Pius VI. The marble statue beneath the bust contained the heart of the pope. This is the pope specified in prophecy, which received the deadly wound." {5MR 318.1}

The prophecy identified the wounded head and EGW identified it as a specific pope.

The second illustration from the Spirit of prophecy is as truthful, but you have to fill in the name.

"The 1260 years of papal supremacy began with the establishment of the papacy in A. D. 538, and would therefore terminate in 1798." {GC88 266.2}

"In the last days Satan will appear as an angel of light, with great power and heavenly glory, and claim to be the Lord of the whole earth. He will declare that the Sabbath has been changed from the seventh to the first day of the week; and as lord of the first day of the week he will present this spurious sabbath as a test of loyalty to him. Then will take place the final fulfillment of the Revelator's prophecy.

13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who [is] like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty [and] two months.
[Revelation 13:4-18, quoted.] {19MR 282.1}

"The prophecies of Daniel and of John [Revelation] are to be understood. They interpret each other. They give to the world truths which every one should understand. These prophecies are to be witnesses in the world. By their fulfillment in these last days they will explain themselves. {7BC 949.6}

And Revelation 13:4-5 are certainly self-explanatory now that they have been fulfilled:

13:4 And they worshipped the dragon [Satan] which gave power unto the beast [Pope John-Paul II]: and they worshipped the beast [Pope John-Paul II], saying, Who [is] like unto the beast? [Pope John-Paul II] who is able to make war with him? [Pope Communism could not prevail against John-Paul II, who never fired a shot against it] 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies [Pope John-Paul II issued Dies Domini exalting Sunday sacredness on 31 May 1998 the very anniversary of God's giving the 10 Commandments at Sinai]; and power was given unto him to continue forty [and] two months [John-Paul II died exactly 42-months after 9/11/01]....

Page 16 of 20 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by Rick H. 04/14/24 08:00 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:07 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/11/24 12:20 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/31/24 06:44 PM
Easter Sunday, Transgender Day of Visibility?
by dedication. 03/31/24 01:34 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by TruthinTypes. 03/30/24 12:02 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
The Value of Bible Types
by TruthinTypes. 03/17/24 06:22 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/15/24 09:43 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:31 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!