HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,189
Posts195,525
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 15
Daryl 4
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Kevin H
Kevin H
New York
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
3 registered members (Karen Y, 2 invisible), 2,795 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 29 of 119 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 118 119
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #166871
07/16/14 04:01 PM
07/16/14 04:01 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Here's another recent article where many of the EU's countries are making a firm stand to not go along with Mystery's Babylon sanctions policy against Russia. The European's are dissociating themselves from Mystery Babylon controling power.

"France, Germany, Luxembourg, Austria, Bulgaria, Greece, Cyprus, Slovenia, and Italy ... announced they would block measures aimed at imposing economic sanctions against Russia"

Jul 16, 2014
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/07/16/371496/eu-to-discuss-more-russia-sanctions/
Quote:
EU leaders to discuss new sanctions against Russia

European Union (EU) leaders are expected to discuss new sanctions against Russia over the crisis in Ukraine.

An EU meeting is expected to be held on Wednesday in the Belgian capital, Brussels.

According to a diplomatic source, it was “looking very possible” that the EU would agree to the imposition of more sanctions against Moscow.

However, on July 15, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Austria, Bulgaria, Greece, Cyprus, Slovenia, and Italy, which holds the EU presidency, announced they would block measures aimed at imposing economic sanctions against Russia during the summit on Wednesday.

It is not known which Russian companies would be targeted. The sanctions are not expected to hit broad sectors of the country’s economy, though.

Washington has been pressuring European leaders to impose limited financial sanctions and arms sale restrictions on Russia.

On July 12, the EU imposed sanctions on the prime minister of the self-declared Donetsk People’s Republic, Alexander Borodai, and his counterpart in Lugansk, Marat Bashirov.

Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko has accused Russian President Vladimir Putin of instigating the conflict in his country.

Ukraine’s mainly Russian-speaking eastern parts have witnessed deadly clashes between pro-Russia protesters and the Ukrainian army since mid-April. In May, Ukraine’s eastern regions of Donetsk and Lugansk held local referendums, in which their residents voted overwhelmingly in favor of independence from Ukraine, triggering more violence.

Hundreds of people have been killed in the ongoing military campaign in Ukraine, which has also forced tens of thousands to escape to Russia, with the majority arriving to the Russian Rostov region.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #166878
07/16/14 09:29 PM
07/16/14 09:29 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Wow, this took me by surprise. This is quite a testimony by Alan Greenspan, a computer geek and two Nobel Prize winner in the financial sector who worked for the Federal Reserve; yet secretly conspired to restore the country back to the gold standard behind the scene. A must read!

Greenspan's Golden Testimony

http://www.roadtoroota.com/public/230.cfm?awt_l=93n8U&awt_m=3gqwo_m0dCAZ85B

"Alan Greenspan testified before the Angelides Commission about the causes of the financial crisis.

CHAIRMAN: Dr. Greenspan, please raise your right hand. Do you promise to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help you God?

GREENSPAN: I do.

COMMISSIONER ROOTA: Thank you for testifying. It will be nice to hear the truth come from your lips after all these years, and I'm sure you feel relieved that you will finally be able to speak freely.

GREENSPAN: I have very much looked forward to this.

COMMISSIONER ROOTA: I'm going to get right to the guts of this hearing if you don't mind. Throughout the first part of your life you were the most avid gold bug on the planet but in the mid 1980's you sold out to the banking cabal and became gold's biggest enemy...why did you do it?

GREENSPAN: I didn't. I have always been a die hard advocate of using gold as money and I continue to be so today.

COMMISSIONER ROOTA: But you worked for the evil Federal Reserve Bank. You were the king of fiat money which is the opposite of gold...the only real money.

GREENSPAN: Yes. I did work for the Federal Reserve bank but only at the calling of my country. You see, back in the 1960's and 1970's the United States of America was in the throws of a secret take over by a cabal of banking and industrial interests...and they were winning the battle. I was tasked with taking back the monetary system of our nation.

COMMISSIONER ROOTA: That's about as far fetched a claim as I have ever heard.

GREENSPAN: Is it really? Ask yourself a question: Who is the person most responsible for the crisis we are in today? If you are thinking it's me... YOU ARE RIGHT! And what do you think will be the final outcome of the monetary crisis? I'll tell you what the outcome is...the total destruction of all debt based monetary assets. Everyone will lose everything held by a 3rd party in a blink of an eye and we will return to our Constitutional Gold Standard. How's that for a gold bug!

COMMISSIONER ROOTA: What?! You think this is a good thing?

GREENSPAN: Remember where we started. Our country was on the brink of losing everything to the "Bad Guys". They had just taken down Kennedy, they had control of the media, the military, the intelligence agencies and they had control of the gold and silver. Everyone was scared to death of the Bad Guys then I came along with a plan to better the world at the same time as I took down the Bad Guys.

COMMISSIONER ROOTA: What plan was this?

GREENSPAN: It was based off two Nobel Prize winning economic theories developed in the 1960's called "The Golden Rule" theory and "On The Road to The Golden Age" theory which basically said that the best way to return to the gold standard was to squeeze out all the benefits of a fiat money system while people still accepted it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Rule_savings_rate

http://www.springerlink.com/content/g175216710577801/

The way I got involved was that I devised a way to control the prices of commodities by using computer trading programs that I wrote in the 1960's. Yep, I was the biggest computer geek in the world before computer geeks turned cool. That was my plan. Use my computer programs to rig the markets far longer than anyone thought possible controlling the prices of almost everything to disguise the fact that we were running the printing presses at full speed the whole time.

My childhood friend John Kemeny, the inventor of the computer language BASIC, helped me write the early programs. My mentor and friend, the ex Fed Chairman Arthur Burns, saw the potential of my plan and helped get me get appointed as the head of the Council of Economic Advisers for President Ford.

COMMISSIONER ROOTA: But wait. Aren't we worse off today than we've ever been? Just look around you...everything is falling apart!

GREENSPAN: Well, that's true but that was always the end game. We'd abuse the currency, run up massive debt, get the whole world to buy into the concept of "free money" and then pull the plug on it all making people face the hard, cold reality that there is no free lunch.

COMMISSIONER ROOTA: So you are saying we can't have a stable unbacked fiat monetary system?

GREENSPAN: Without total control of commodity prices all unbacked fiat currencies will fail. A Gold based monetary system, out of the control of man, has always been the answer in an open and free market. History has shown that when human beings control the supply of money they always destroy it's value. Without exception. It is the ultimate power over the People...How fast we forgot that famous quote from the dark lord who attacked our young nation:

"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes its laws." - Mayer Amschel Rothschild

COMMISSIONER ROOTA: So we are at that point where we pull the plug on the unbacked fiat money system? Is this what you had planned all along?

GREENSPAN: Well, it didn't go exactly as planned. Things got sticky when President Reagan left office. The Bad Guys run by Bush Sr. were given full control of the market rigging operations and we all had to go into hiding. Clinton, Bush II and Obama were all controlled by the same powerful demons that stole my rigging programs. Luckily, I figured out a way to gain control back. I just had to give them plenty of rope to hang themselves by their own greed...hence the deregulation of derivatives and removal of almost all regulatory control.

COMMISSIONER ROOTA: So you did it all on purpose knowing the Bad Guys would indulge to the point where it all collapsed?

GREENSPAN: Yep, and I almost got them in 2008 but they were able to delay their final destruction but we are now at the point Humpty Dumpty sings "Ashes to Ashes we all fall down!" This will end the 100 year battle at last.

COMMISSIONER ROOTA: I can't see the Bad Guys losing anything. They never lose.

GREENSPAN: THEY ALREADY HAVE! Can't you see it? The derivative bubble has blown and the losses are floating around in the back rooms and attics hidden by shady accounting. What will transpire is the same thing that has happened to over 2,000 unbacked fiat currencies in our past...they will implode. This does not only include paper money but EVERYTHING WE THINK HAS VALUE BUT ACTUALLY IS NOT REAL. Everything means checking, savings, 401k's, IRA's, Gov't Bonds, money market funds, stocks, bonds, pensions...EVERYTHING MADE OF DEBT BASED PAPER OR EVEN ELECTRONIC BITS!

COMMISSIONER ROOTA: And you think this is a good thing?

GREENSPAN: You tell me. Look around at what is killing our countries, our citizens, our businesses...IT'S DEBT! Fiat Debt created out of thin air by the banking cabal for so long that we don't remember what it's like to have money that has intrinsic value...THAT IS NOT SOMEBODY'S DEBT BUT YOUR ASSET!

The coming crash will not only erase all paper/electronic wealth but it will also erase all debt. Voila...no more problems!

COMMISSIONER ROOTA: But where does that leave us...we'll have nothing!

GREENSPAN: Aaah... but that's where you are blinded by years of fiat monetary abuse. Wealth is all around us. It is in the soil of our bountiful country, it is in the work ethic of our strong people, it is in the brilliance of our esteemed professors and it is in the wonderful spirit of the human soul. We are a wealthy nation it's just that the wealth has been stolen by the few at the expense of the many. Once fiat wealth disappears it will correct that great wrong of disproportionate wealth distribution.

COMMISSIONER ROOTA: But we'll still have no money. Are you suggesting we re-allocate money to everyone in the country? How is that possible?

GREENSPAN: I have already thought of that. We are going to need to start again with a new money. We will allocate the new money by how much you have invested into the system up to this point. Your hard work has been carefully tracked over the years through your SOCIAL SECURITY TAXES! And you thought those measly Social Security payments wouldn't matter. It was always the plan to reallocate through what you've paid into social security. That solution will also fix one of my first challenges when I began this journey back in the early 1970's...to FIX Social Security! TAA-DAA...fixed!

COMMISSIONER ROOTA: Is that why Social Security taxes are so low for the rich? So there won't be any more ultra rich folks after the crash?

GREENSPAN: Yes. It's time to start fresh. We will begin with a nation full of rich people because no one will have too much and no one will have too little...at least to start with. The free markets will take over in time and those who are smarter, faster, better than others will surely begin to accumulate more of the wealth over time. It is the nature of Liberty.

COMMISSIONER ROOTA: I am truly blown away and yet it really makes me feel like there might be a way out of our mess! How can I be sure this is the TRUTH as you claim.

GREENSPAN: You will see in time. But if you want some hints into the reality of what is going on follow the folks over at GATA. They are on the front lines of the gold wars and they are working with us.

COMMISSIONER ROOTA: I LOVE GATA! But why should I believe that YOU were on our side all along?

GREENSPAN: Well, I guess it won't hurt to let you peak behind the curtain a bit. Follow this link and read what has been discovered so far:

http://www.roadtoroota.com/public/101.cfm

It's the story of you Roota! I hope I did you proud and in the end you can forgive me for lying to you all these years.

COMMISSIONER ROOTA: I hope so too, Alan. I hope so too.
"

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #166927
07/18/14 03:22 PM
07/18/14 03:22 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Sorry, but this reads like The Onion. If I had more interest, I would search more. But past experience has shown exposure to be unsatisfying....and ignored.

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: kland] #166935
07/19/14 03:14 AM
07/19/14 03:14 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: kland
Sorry, but this reads like The Onion. If I had more interest, I would search more. But past experience has shown exposure to be unsatisfying....and ignored.

I'm assuming you are referring to Alan Greenspan's testimony. Personally, I still don't know what to think about it. It could be truth or only some dis-info. Time will tell.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #166985
07/21/14 02:37 PM
07/21/14 02:37 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
I was wanting to know why it was called, "roadtoroota" because it makes me think of a septic service. I found this:
Quote:
"ROOTA" or "rootA" was one of the key programming concepts in financial computing using the computer programming language called "BASIC" in the 1960's.
I did not know BASIC was used in financial computing, but back then, that may have been one of the few languages available. It wasn't very nice as far as modularizing goes. But I never found the concept of "root A" within it. It was more of a string of commands with some GOTOs thrown in. Spaghetti code. Guess I must have missed one of the key programming concepts in it... Unless what they are talking about is a financial concept, in which case, BASIC, or any other language used would have no relevance...

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #167173
07/31/14 01:00 PM
07/31/14 01:00 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
The Coming Return of the Real USDollar

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/07/30/the-coming-return-of-the-real-usdollar/

by *Lee Wanta (Edited by Preston James, Ph.D.)

"
The Federal Reserve System (aka the “Fed”), a bank franchisee of the City of London private Zionist Bankers, is now cornered and in a predicament with no simple solution possible.

It is like the tree trimmer cutting off the limb he is standing on or the painter painting himself into a corner with no way out.

This impasse has no apparent solution for these Private Federal Reserve “Officials” and the real World Zionist Powers behind them (whom they serve).

The Federal Reserve System has operated as an Unregulated Checkbook for an out of control, out of touch, bought-off Congress that takes its marching orders from Israeli espionage fronts and wealthy lobbying groups inside America like AIPAC.

These Israel Espionage Fronts inside America are controlled by the World Zionists operating out of the City of London Financial District, a separate country with its own Police Force and Ambassadors.

Normally any governmental spending body such as Congress would be limited by the amount of taxes collected, and would have to balance its books like any normal family. However, because the Federal reserve System issues as much money as Congress want to borrow, there have been no real spending limits.

Quote:
The alleged debt owed by Americans (with interest accruing constantly) to this private Federal Reserve System is now estimated to have exceeded 14 trillions USDollars, or approximately five times the current annual Congressional Budget, a staggering total, and approximately one year of America’s Gross National Product.

And the most startling thing about this supposed “National Debt” is that is clearly Illegal, Unconstitutional, and actually imaginary. Yes, that’s right, Americans cannot be legally charged interest or principal for using their own money.

How did this illegal Ponzi scheme ever develop and why would our Congress allow such a fraud to be perpetrated?

Our Founding Fathers intended the USG to have a very limited role and to be financed from Excise and import taxes, never a personal income tax. There was a secret Coup d’ etat in 1913 when the City of London Secret Agents were able to get their illegal, Unconstitutional Federal reserve Act passed in the U.S. Congress with no quorum present on a Friday night before Christmas.(1)

Numerous Members of Congress were influenced, bribed and even coerced to go along with this intended legislation being covertly promoted by the City of London Rothschild Zionist private Central bankers.

The rest is history and is a secret most sordid one at that. The Federal Reserve Board run by the individual Banking Families who own the stock is a closely guarded secret. This Board has no USG oversight and is beyond the current reach of the USG as long as Congress, the Judiciary and the Administration refuses to enforce the U.S. Constitution, the Bill of Rights or the Rule of Law.

Consequently the the City of London Zionist Bankers have been able to remotely control the American Economy by determining monetary policy and setting interest rates and determining how much money is issued. This unregulated issuance of money and the providing of it to greedy Members of Congress to distribute to their campaign sponsors and “special friends” through special interest legislation has resulted in a complete disconnect between Congressional Spending and any true financial reality.

Quote:
It is now generally recognized by Political Insiders that immense kickbacks are provided in very creative ways to those that vote for these “Special Interest,Corporate Welfare” legislation. These kickbacks are often disguised as very liberal honorariums for short meaningless speech appearances, large PAC campaign donations, special all-paid junkets, lucrative revolving-door jobs and consultancies, and even special deposits to offshore accounts.

And beside the so-called “Money” issued (FIAT money issued and put into circulation and use by the Federal Reserve System), is not real money at all, but consists of Debt-based FIAT monetary Notes which USG laws have mandated must be accepted as legal tender for all debts inside America. yes, technically a Note is a loan for which the Principal and the Interest must be repaid. Thus all the Interest and Principal paid back to the Federal Reserve System is truly “Money for Nothing.”

A very crafty trick.

This is truly a very crafty trick performed by the private Central Bankers to acquire the wealth of the users of their FIAT debt-note money. American used to have real money issued that was redeemable in Gold and Silver.

They were called USDollars and were either Gold Certificates or Silver Certificates. But all that changed when President Nixon changed the USDollar to have no real backing by Gold and Silver anymore as he negotiated an international agreement for the USDollar to become the US Petro Dollar and be used for all crude Oil Transactions.

Making money from Nothing.

What this means now in practical terms that when the Federal Reserve System creates “Money” and puts it into circulation and use, it retains ownership of the Principal and expects it to be repaid with Interest which constantly accrues. This is what the so-called National Debt consists of and is clearly financial fraud since FIAT/fake currency is not real money and is not allowed to masqueraded as such by the US Constitution. Calling issued debt-notes money is the biggest trick ever perpetrated against the American public and perhaps the greatest financial fraud in history against the American Citizen. Certainly Madoff should be proud of his Federal Reserve System Associates and is a “chip off the old block” so to say.

World’s largest Ponzi Scheme.

The Federal Reserve System has become the World’s greatest Ponzi Scheme because it has issued an absurd amount of money to Congress to spend like drunken sailors all over the World. In fact so many American debt-notes aka “US Petro Dollars” have been spent and disbursed all over the world that experts now believe that eventually, if not sooner than later, the value of the US Petro Dollar will easily descend to almost nothing.

This descent to minimal value will likely be greatly accelerated when the BRICS ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT BANK comes on line in the near future. The US Petro Dollar has functioned as the World’s Reserve Currency ever since an arrangement was negotiated by President Richard Nixon who took America off the Gold Standard at that time. But once the BRICS System goes live, many economic experts expect the Worldwide USDollar Derivative System, the largest Ponzi scheme in History, to collapse like a house of cards. Once this happens there is likely to be a catastrophic collapse in the vale of the USDollar and it will become unlinked to oil sales and will no longer be the World’s Reserve Currency.

Now for the really bad news.

As of right now there are supposedly 139 nations that have signed onto the BRICS System, either by actually signing the Agreement or sending a Letter of Intent to do so. This now includes Germany, France, Australia and picture this, even the UK.

Quote:
It is no secret that the BRICS System originated in the imagination of the leaders of Russia, China and Brazil who felt that they had been used and abused due to the USD being used against them.

Much of the World now feels that America has used the US Petro Dollar as a means to abuse them economically and politically and want to completely detach all their trade from it and eliminate the great advantage American economy has had from their debt-notes being accepted as the World’s Reserve Currency.

Perhaps the USG view the BRICS phenomena as the pet-project of President Putin and the Russian Federation and is now attempting to start a New Cold War despite the fact that the Soviet Union and Russian Bolshevism no longer exists in the Russian Federation, only in the City of London where it originated, and in Israel, the sole surviving nation-state remnant of Russian Bolshevism.

How did this illegal, Unconstitutional Federal Reserve System which claims to be a Bank and a Cash Reserve, when it is neither, get themselves and America into this current impasse and unresolvable debacle in the first place?

This was all accomplished through political intrigue and covert operations run by the City of London Rothschild run Zionist Central bankers. it was also accomplished by a partnership between Big Oil run by the World Zionists and the private Federal reserve System. Here is the part that is hard for most to fathom. The Zionist controlled Big Oil companies have used America’s debt-note system as political and financial cover to enslave the world and make many millions complete debt-slaves to the City of London Bankers and their stateside franchisee the Federal Reserve System.

Accountability is perhaps right around the corner.

The Federal Reserve System’s proxy hold on the World is now facing a sudden catastrophic end. Those who created and still run this huge Ponzi scheme and fraud against the American people and the World, are going to fall flat on their faces and be fully exposed. they are likely to then be held accountable for this immense financial fraud and theft of the ages upon America and the World.

Unless……….they create some immediate catastrophic cover and use this as a means to activate their World Zionist secret police occupation force DHS inside America.

Serious options for the Bankster Kingpins to be able to head-off a very serious problem of impending and complete accountability to the public they have asset stripped of most of their wealth, jobs and futures.

If the US Petro Dollar collapses and a catastrophic Global reset occurs as is expected (unless somehow mitigated), those bankers responsible will be fingered and held accountable one way or another unless they do something major.

Their options include starting a nuclear WW3 with the Russian Federation and/or China, instituting a major epidemic that kills many millions inside America, or starting a new American Civil War between their Zionist Occupation force Homeland Security (DHS) and the American Gun Owners, hunters, Veterans, Patriots and folks who have “woken up” to the USG scam and major illegal power grab since 1913 and the USG Assassination of JFK.

The USG is now working hard to start a major war with Putin and the Russian Federation over Crimea using Cutout Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland. She has admitted that the USG has already funneled 5 Billion USD to the Ukraine Leaders, and many experts view this as money to support Terrorist actions and attacks against Pro-Russian Federation people living in the Ukraine, especially Crimea.

Putin, the consummate Statesman, doesn’t show his cards, but perhaps holds a full hand.

So far, Putin has shown himself to be a true Statesman and has avoided the USG provocations which are clearly dictated by the City of London World Zionists. It should be pointed out that it is probably not a wise choice to continue these provocations unless the USG truly wants a nuclear WW3, since experts who know Putin personally, claim that he will become a very resourceful and competent opponent in any forced war effort against the Russian Federation.

So far there appears to be an unwillingness in the High Command of the US Military to engage in any Nuclear WW3 with the Russian Federation. It such is ordered I suspect there will be stalling and recommendations further analysis and space based satellite Intel must be reviewed carefully.

Quote:
Avoidance of accountability for this intergenerational group of Zionists that seized America in a secret Coup d’ etat in 1913 with the passage of the illegal, Unconstitutional Federal Reserve Act is dependent on the Zionists getting complete control over America, disarming all Americans, and instituting of martial law using their Secret Police Occupation Army inside America, Homeland Security (DHS).

If they fail in this, basically its over for them and their evil spell on America will be forever broken and millions will demand justice. And as the masses demand justice they will insist on prosecutions of all involved, bankers and Politicians and actions to “claw-back” all the alleged lawful BAILOUT funding, as well as the complete cancellation of all the USG deficit which is a phony debt anyhow.

It would be an understatement to describe these perps who run this huge Ponzi Scheme as in a state on ongoing panic. Normally their Hubris would deaden any such anxiety or fear, but this time they can easily imagine their whole system coming down upon them like a House of Cards blown apart by the BRICS System as soon as it comes on line.

The World Zionists tried to draw our Great Nation America into another major war for Israel and the Multinational Oil companies.

President Obama is caught right in the middle of all this. His current strategy is to beg for an impeachment attempt which he knows will be blocked in the US Senate where he has a clear majority of Democrats. He believes this will strengthen his position and he can say, “See I am the real President and cannot be impeded any longer.” Then perhaps he plans to keep instituting what he can’t get Congress to do using “Executive Orders” which many view as illegitimate, unlawful and Unconstitutional.

Actually he is not really the President at all and neither were any others supposedly elected after President Ronald Reagan became President on January 20 1989 after winning his election.(2) Lately President Obama has been threatening Putin and the Russian Federation with serious sanctions. This has been unwise because Putin hand other nations have countered by making huge Intel dumps into the public sector of exceedingly embarrassing incriminating information related to the hijacking and asset stripping of America by World Zionists working out of the City of London and their use of Nuclear Blackmail to manipulate and control numerous US presidents since Ronald Reagan.

European Allies are ditching America at an unprecedented rate as never before.

The US Administration and the AIPAC controlled members of Congress were hoping that Germany and France would join the US sanctions against the Russian Federation. No dice, they both buy a great deal of oil and Natural gas from the Russian Federation and understand such an actions would be stupid, easily ending up doubling their pricing of such or even higher.

Conclusion:

There are numerous Intel insiders and true Patriot “Intel Cowboys — White Hats”, members of the High Military Command and many others who are working to restore the American Dollar to what it should rightfully be, real true Constitutional money, backed by Gold and other commodities. This coming major World Financial Reset should more realistically be called a World Monetary “Restart” or “Re-grouping” rather than “Reset.”

The final result of all this is likely to be a major Restart and Re-grouping of monetary and credit policy inside America and a restoration of Constitutional currency without offshore, City of London controlled foreign invaders disguised as bankers. As long as cooler heads prevail and prevent the World Zionists invaders and hijackers of America from starting a nuclear WW3, or a major new war in the Mideast or the Ukraine, or Homeland Security from provoking a major Civil War inside America, it looks like Americans will see a return of the real USDollar, real United States Constitutional Money.

*Lee Wanta was a former Presidential Secret Agent under the Totten Doctrine [92 U.S. 105, 107 (1875), National Security Decision - Directive Number 166, dated March 27, 1985, inter alia] under U.S. President Ronald W. Reagan, whom some experts consider to be our last legally and duly elected President. Ambassador Wanta served – under Presidential Mandate – as a close personal consultant to President Reagan and was credited with having a major role engineering an end to the Soviet Union Cold War and the “tearing down of the Iron Curtain”. Ambassador Wanta negotiated a ground-breaking Agreement of Cooperation between the United States of America and the new Russian Federation. This historical Agreement was a notable win/win situation based on a new mutual respect for each others borders. An important Part of this Agreement was to never interfere with nations bordering each other’s country, which the USG is now violating. Ambassador Wanta’s remarkable story is now revealed in detail for the first time in a book authored by his biographer, Marilyn MaGruder Barnewell, titled, “Wanta! Black Swan,White Hat”, and numerous articles written about his detailed plans to revitalize America which have been published on www.veteranstoday.com.(3)

References:

(1) http://www.amazon.com/The-Creature-Jekyll-Island-Federal/dp/0912986212

(2) http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/11/10/was-ronald-reagan-the-last-duly-elected-president/

(3) http://wantarevelations.com/wanta-black-swan-white-hat/

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/07/18/...he-evil-empire/

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/03/09/...he-evil-empire/

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/03/02/...he-evil-empire/

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/04/21/lee-wanta-american-hero/

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/01/05/the-wanta-reconstructing-america-plan/

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/12/28/high-speed-rail/

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #167504
08/14/14 01:05 PM
08/14/14 01:05 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comments: Not only the Fed's banks are being by-passed by several countries, but food import-export by which is hurting the EU terribly.

BRICS gain from Russia ban on EU, US food imports
http://thebricspost.com/brics-gain-from-russia-ban-on-eu-us-food-imports/

Following the near total food imports ban imposed by Russia on the US and certain EU nations, BRICS exports to Russia are growing substantially, new data revealed.

After 90 new meat plants in Brazil were recently approved to send beef, chicken and pork to Russia, Brazilian meat exports to the country has soared.

Brazil’s Association of Meat Exporters said on Tuesday that beef exports rose 19 per cent in July to $692 million over the same period last year. Exports to Russia rose 113 per cent to $181 million last month, compared to July 2013.

The volume of meat exports to Russia also surged, rising 78.9 per cent during the month to 41,000 tonnes.

Brazil is the world’s top exporter of beef and chicken. Brazil’s secretary of agricultural policy, Seneri Paludo said in Brasilia last week the void left by the EU in Russian markets had huge potential for Brazilian exports.

The Brazilian official said this Russian opportunity was similar to the “revolution” that Brazil’s exports experienced when China’s commodities market opened a decade ago.

The Kremlin had last week approved a ban on food imports from countries that had sanctioned Russia over the Ukraine crisis. More than a third of Russia’s agricultural imports came from the EU. Russia banned all imports of US food products and certain goods from the European Union, Australia, Canada and Norway.

Meanwhile, Chinese company Baorong has opened a special customs zone for Russia for direct exports of fruits and vegetables across the Russia-China border following the EU ban.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #168216
09/19/14 11:46 AM
09/19/14 11:46 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Two articles: first Russia being banned from the SWIFT System, second Russia and China creates a New SWIFT System. Notice the dates. Russia and China first created the New SWIFT system by which MainStreamMedia(MSM) did not report, and the Western countries replied to it by banning Russia from the SWIFT in MSM.

--------

RIA Novosti: European Parliament Calls For Excluding Russia From SWIFT System

http://en.ria.ru/business/20140918/19305...IFT-System.html

18/09/2014

In a resolution adopted Thursday, the European Parliament called on the EU member states to consider excluding Russia from the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT) financial transaction system.

WHAT PETRODOLLAR: RUSSIA, CHINA TO CREATE SWIFT ALTERNATIVE

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-09-10/what-petrodollar-russia-china-create-swift-alternative
September 10, 2014

If, when in February Victoria Nuland infamously launched a (not so) covert campaign to replace the ruling Ukraine president oblivious to the human casualties, resulting in a civil war in east Ukraine, NATO encroachment along the borders of Russia, and a near-terminal escalation in hostilities between Ukraine, Russian, and various regional NATO members, the US intention was to provoke the Kremlin so hard that the nation with the world’s largest reserves of mineral and energy resources would jettison the US Dollar and in the process begin the unraveling of the USD reserve currency status (as much as Jared Bernstein desires just such an outcome) it succeeded and then some.

Because in the end it may have pushed not just Russia into the anti-petrodollar camp… it appears to have forced China in it as well.

According to Itar-Tass, Russia and China are discussing setting up a system of interbank transactions which will become an analogue to International banking transaction system SWIFT, First Deputy Prime Minister Igor Shuvalov told PRIME on Wednesday after negotiations in Beijing.

“Yes, we have discussed and we have approved this idea,” he said.

But wait: wasn’t it the UK’s desire to force Russia out of SWIFT just two weeks ago? Why yes, and the fact that Russia is happy to do so, and on its own terms, once again shows just who has all the leverage, and who really needs, or rather doesn’t, the US Dollar.

More from Tass:

Originally Posted By: Tass
Russian authorities wanted to decrease the financial market’s dependence on SWIFT since the introduction of the first U.S. sanctions, when international payment systems Visa and MasterCard denied services to some Russian banks owned by blacklisted individuals.

According to Shuvalov, Russia has been also discussing establishment of an independent ratings agency with China. Concrete proposals will be made by the end of 2014, he said.

As regards China’s payment system UnionPay cooperation with the yet-to-be-established Russian national payment system, Shuvalov said that UnionPay is ready for a full-scale collaboration and will provide all infrastructural capacities for that.

The conclusion will be a repeat of what we have said every single time we report on the Eurasian alliance’s drift away from the petrodollar, as stated most recently two weeks ago:

Originally Posted By: Tass
We will merely say what we have said previously,
and it touches on what will be the most remarkable aspect of Obama’s legacy, because while the hypocrite “progressive” president who even his own people have accused of being a “brown-faced Clinton” after selling out to Wall Street and totally wrecking US foreign policy abroad, is already the worst president in a century of US history according to public polls, the fitting epitaph will come when the president’s policies put an end to dollar hegemony and end the reserve currency status of the dollar once and for all, thereby starting the rapid, and uncontrolled, collapse of the US empire. To wit:

In retrospect it will be very fitting that the crowning legacy of Obama’s disastrous reign, both domestically and certainly internationally, will be to force the world’s key ascendent superpowers (we certainly don’t envision broke, insolvent Europe among them) to drop the Petrodollar and end the reserve status of the US currency.
And once China and Russia show that not only can it be done but thanks to US prodding it has been done, expect other countries to promptly follow the anti-SWIFT axis on their own

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #168217
09/19/14 11:52 AM
09/19/14 11:52 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
China set to win Asia gold pricing race with new exchange

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/09/1...ndChannel=11563

Quote:
(Reuters) - China will launch a gold exchange open to foreign players for the first time on Thursday, putting the world's top bullion buyer on track to win a race to set the benchmark price in Asia.

The Shanghai Gold Exchange (SGE) will launch its international bourse with eleven yuan-denominated gold contracts, the first of a slew of bullion contracts expected in three other countries in the region before the end of the year.

A successful take-up could see more gold priced and paid for in yuan rather than the U.S. dollar, challenging the traditional dominance of London and New York in trading.

Asia, which accounts for about two thirds of global gold consumption, has long been clamouring to gain pricing power over bullion, although previous efforts have failed to win investor backing.

China's efforts have the best chance of success, say market players, as it has a huge home market. With imports of over 1,000 tonnes of gold last year and local production of about 400 tonnes, China consumes over a third of global supply.

SGE's global bourse, which will be situated in the new Shanghai free trade zone, is China's biggest step towards being a price-discovery centre by allowing foreign players to take part in the domestic market and by letting them trade in yuan.

"What we will see over time is the move towards pricing of gold and other commodities in offshore RMB," said Jeremy East, global head of metals trading at Standard Chartered.

"This potentially has global implications, for instance any producer selling gold into China would be paid in RMB rather than in dollar, which has been the traditional pricing currency hitherto."

The long-used pricing benchmark for gold, the so-called London "fix", has come under regulatory scrutiny due to allegations of manipulation, adding to China's push to have a bigger influence on global pricing.

"We should have gold fixing, pricing done in China itself," SGE chairman Xu Luode told an industry conference in Singapore in June. "We need to build China's influence in the global gold market."

While physical demand provides underlying support for gold, prices are largely driven by speculative trade. China's push for an international physical exchange means physical demand could have a stronger influence.

The contracts on the new exchange will be physically settled and will be traded between bullion banks, refiners, producers and trading houses.

ASIA'S BEST BET

Others centres are preparing similar contracts.

CME Group is set to launch a physically deliverable futures contract in Hong Kong later this year, while the Singapore Exchange will launch a wholesale contract. Dubai is also preparing to launch a spot contract.

The success of these contracts depends heavily on the liquidity they can garner, as that would indicate whether the prices would be widely accepted.

"China's gold market advantage lies in the strength of its domestic market," said Jiang Shu, an analyst with Industrial Bank, one of the few banks allowed to import gold into China.

A senior source at the SGE conceded that initial volumes may be light, but said the exchange was not worried about liquidity.

"We have confidence in the success of the exchange because we have genuine demand here," said the source.

The exchange has attracted strong interest from foreign players, signing up more trading members than it had initially planned.

HSBC, Australia and New Zealand Banking Group , Standard Chartered, Goldman Sachs, and refiners Metalor and Heraeus are among initial trading members.

Trading in SGE's gold contracts will kick off with a night session on Thursday, beginning at 8 pm local time (1200) GMT.

SGE set the price for the contracts at 245.28 yuan per gram for the first day, with a trading limit set at 6 percent of the price. From Friday, the trading band will be 30 percent, the exchange said on its website on Thursday.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #168397
09/24/14 09:05 PM
09/24/14 09:05 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My Comment: Stephen Jones’s has a real good article today about “the lost interview where Jeff Yastine interviewed Jim Rickards, a former CIA analyst who wrote a book entitled The Death of Money. The full interview can be read here:
https://w3.newsmax.com/LP/Finance/FIR/FIR-Collapse?dkt_nbr=qeo9ocnz

Stephen provides a summary and quotes of the long lost interview while making comments with a Biblical perspective of the current events with the major players of the conflicts between Mystery Babylon, US, Russia, China, the BRICS, and the Chinese Imperial families all relating to the financial world with its soon-coming global reset.

--------------------------------------------------

The soon-coming global reset
Sep 24, 2014

I have written for many years that the “kings of the east” in Revelation 16:12 prophesy of China and Russia overthrowing Mystery Babylon today. John says it would take “seven bowls” of judgment-wine poured out over Babylon to complete the city’s overthrow. Revelation 16:12 describes the sixth bowl of wine directed at Babylon, and John’s description shows us that these “kings” are comparable to the Medes and Persians, who overthrew Babylon in 537 B.C.

The Medes and Persians dried up the Euphrates River in order to walk into Babylon on dry (shallow) ground. This was prophesied in Isaiah 44:27. King Belshazzar of Babylon was killed, Darius the Mede established himself as the new king. Shortly afterward, when Cyrus the Persian came to town, he issued a directive that allowed the people of Judah to return to their old land.

In other words, the coming of the “kings of the east” is not a bad thing, but is the way in which God is setting His people free. Unfortunately, most modern eschatological teaching sees these “kings” as enemies of God. They speak of a 200-million man army coming from China to invade the land of Israel, instead of seeing it as an army that overthrows Babylon and sets the people free.

I’m not a military man, but even I can see that if such an army began marching west from China heading toward Israel, it would take only one or two nukes to destroy them all. The advent of the nuclear age after World War II made large-scale invasions nearly impossible, because concentrated armies or fleets are so vulnerable today.

A simple look at history and the prophecies of Isaiah 44, 45 show the fallacy of the belief that the kings of the east are the bad guys. King Cyrus of Persia is called a “messiah” in Isaiah 45:1, the one that God anointed to overthrow Babylon. King Darius, his chief ally from Medea, was not mentioned directly by Isaiah, but he organized the new kingdom into 120 provinces and installed Daniel as the chief of three governors. This was a type of the Kingdom of God being organized, having an outpouring of the Spirit (120) and being ruled by the saints of the Most High (Daniel 7:22).

So Revelation 16:12 speaks of the seventh bowl of divine judgment being poured out upon Babylon, and “the kings of the east” are said to do this. It is a latter-day prophecy taken directly from the original pattern of Cyrus and Darius, who overthrew Babylon. The modern nations fulfilling these roles are China and Russia. These are the nations that God has anointed to bring down Mystery Babylon in our time.

They are not the bad guys. The bad guys are the ones who control the Western media, attempting to demonize Russia and China. It is a propaganda war to gain the support of as many people as possible and to justify their plans to destroy much of the world. The ten principles on the Georgia Guide Stones sets forth their agenda. The first principle is:

“Maintain Humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.”

http://www.thegeorgiaguidestones.com/message.htm

They conveniently neglect telling us how this will be accomplished. It is clear from their actions and statements that they plan to kill about 7 billion people in the name of saving the environment. They are already doing this by creating conflict and war, aborting the unborn children, and creating ill health by disease, toxic substances, and unhealthy food.

This is the Babylonian agenda. Since China has the most to lose insofar as population is concerned, they are not going along with this plan of destruction. And Russia has sided with them, as have all the BRICS nations. This rising coalition is the natural enemy of Mystery Babylon.

The Glaziev Directive

Sergei Glaziev (or Glazyev) is one of Russian President Putin’s advisors. On June 10, 2014 he issued a statement that was of historic importance. This was reported later in an article entitled The Lost Interview, by Jeff Yastine, who is the head of the Financial Intelligence Report. (I used to watch Jeff on Nightly Business Report.) The Lost Interview is where Jeff Yastine interviewed Jim Rickards, a former CIA analyst who wrote a book entitled The Death of Money. The full interview can be read here:

https://w3.newsmax.com/LP/Finance/FIR/FIR-Collapse?dkt_nbr=qeo9ocnz

In this long interview, Jim Rickards tells us that after the
Twin Towers demolition, the CIA noticed that the unnamed “terrorist” had placed bets that the airline stock prices would go down. Whoever did this made a lot of money when it happened. In other words, someone with a lot of money knew about the Twin Towers disaster before it happened, and they positioned themselves to make money on it.

Rickards does not even give a hint to tell us who had done this, although it seems to me that all such financial transactions are recorded somewhere, and the CIA should have no problem finding out who did this. If the Twin Towers had been destroyed by the media’s scapegoats, no doubt he would have told us, for he would have no reason to hide it. Keeping it a secret, however, reveals the truth with the sounds of silence.

No matter. The point is that the CIA and Pentagon began tracking financial anomalies as indicators of soon-coming “terrorist” events. Rickards said,

Originally Posted By: Jim Rickards
“The agency believed that terrorists were trading in airline stocks before the run up to the terrorist attack…

“We found clear evidence that someone knew the attacks were about to happen. Without getting too technical, the terrorists were using the options markets to make big bets that airline stocks would tank.”

The main purpose of the attack on 911, he says, was to kill people, but the more damaging effect was to collapse the economy. Are we to believe, then, that al-Quaeda terrorists not only planned the attacks but also bought millions of dollars worth of options on the stock market in order to profit from the collapse of airline stocks??

Collapsing America

By discovering the large purchase of options against the airline stocks, He says that the CIA came to understand the absolute vulnerability of Europe and America. They had

“irrefutable evidence that that shows this collapse is imminent and could happen at any time.”

“In fact, when the Pentagon got wind of the shocking discoveries he made while working on a top-secret project for the CIA, they quickly militarized his findings in preparation for the financial chaos to come.”

He explains how America has seen three economic collapses in the past century: 1914, 1939, and 1971. Those crises came before the banks and economies of the world were tied together. He uses the metaphor of ships at sea. If one goes down in a storm, the others may survive. But if they are all tied together, and one goes down, they all go down. In other words, the next great financial crisis in any sizable nation will take down the rest of the world with it.

The BRICS Alliance

Turning to a more recent group of nations that is taking steps to bring down the Western banking system, He shows how the BRICS alliance (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) is positioning itself outside of the Western system and is setting up its own counterpart to the IMF in order to survive the coming collapse in finances and in trade. Rickards describes the plan as coming in TWO STEPS.

Originally Posted By: Jim Richards
“Their first step was outlined on June 10, under the Glaziev Directive. A directive that spells out the first punch that will knock the U.S. economy to the mat. And while this first hit will shake the foundation of our financial system to the core, it’s the second punch that will deal a deathblow to American wealth and everything you hold dear.”

He continues later, saying,

Originally Posted By: Jim Richards
“Pen was finally put to paper on June 10, when Vladimir Putin’s economic advisor, Sergey Glaziev, published a bold directive where he outlined the rationale behind an international alliance of countries [the BRICS] that were ready to get rid of the dollar for international trade and also to stop using it as their reserve currency.

“And taking it one step further, Elvira Nabiullina, the governor of the Russian central bank, recently stated that Russia is in discussions with China and their BRICS partners regarding the establishment of a new system for multilateral trade.

“It will allow the transfer of resources from one country to another, as needed, so each member can start directing their currency reserves away from the dollar and to the new system.”

In other words, the BRICS nations will trade among themselves using their own currencies, instead of using the US dollar to pay each other when goods are traded. This shift began after 911 and is a direct consequence of 911. He forgets to mention that the BRICS nations have every right to set up their own system, especially since the past system put an economic strangle hold on everyone else while refusing to exercise proper fiscal responsibility. In other words, the old system was broken and needed replacement.

The Consequences of 911

In the 1920’s and 1930’s they (and many nations) sent gold to the Federal Reserve Bank for safe-keeping, knowing that there was soon coming a war with Japan. These gold shipments were not gifts, but loans, and so they received interest-bearing receipts for them. These bonds for the gold-loans came due at various times, but perhaps the most important were the 60-year loans in 1938 that came due in 1998.

When the Fed bankers balked at paying back the loans, the Dragon families sued them in the World Court, winning their case. The Federal Reserve Bank was given a deadline to pay their debt by September 12, 2001. The day before the debt was to be paid, all the records were lost in the Twin Towers demolition. The records were held in the offices of the Cantor Fitzgerald law firm, which one of the planes hit directly, killing their entire staff and destroying all their records.
The gold under the Tower was secretly stolen and shipped away to a more secure, secret location, probably in Paraguay.

There is little doubt that the same people who had purchased the “put options” against the airline stocks were the same ones who had refused to pay their debts to the Dragon family. The Dragon family then experienced a “reality check,” seeing clearly that these bankers had no respect for the law. They were ruthless and were willing to kill thousands of their own people (Americans) and even to start a world war rather than pay their debt or give up power.

A new approach was needed, one that was slower.

The BRICS Alliance

The foreign ministers began meeting in 2006, and a full-scale diplomatic meeting was held in Russia in 2008. It started out with just four nations (BRIC), but when South Africa joined them in 2010, it became the BRICS alliance. On July 15, 2014 they set up the BRICS Development Bank as an alternative to the IMF.

This came 70 years after the US Dollar had been crowned king at the Bretton Woods Convention in July 1944. The Glaziev Directive on June 10 stated the official policy for the BRICS nations. Rickards says this Directive reveals a two-step policy to success in establishing the alternate economic system. Its success, of course, will have a side effect of destroying the old system. Rickards of this,

“This is step one in a coordinated effort to unseat the U.S. dollar as the world’s reserve currency. But what’s even worse is step two. Through my market intelligence sources, we now see that the major governments, including the United States, the Eurozone, and China are allowing a covert redistribution of gold so the entire system can be reset—a preplanned, global reset of the value of money

“It’s conspiratorial in that the governments involved don’t want others to know what they’re doing. In truth, it’s just a pragmatic way to stabilize the monetary system globally, and prepare the major parties for a global reset of the value of money. A reset that will save the system, but unfortunately, as I mentioned earlier, millions of people are going to have everything they own virtually wiped out overnight.”

Rickards seems to admit here that this new BRICS plan is designed to “save the system,” not that it will save the old Bretton Woods plan, but that it will set forth a new plan that will save the world from the collapse of fiat currencies and world trade in general.

We see, then, that the second step will be the actual Global Currency Reset, which I have written about for some years now. China’s accumulation of gold has been a very poorly kept secret. I am not sure why Rickards thinks it is a secret. His point is that those who are holding paper currency and paper contracts when this Reset hits are going to find that their money has lost most of its value. Only those who are holding tangible assets (such as gold or silver) will benefit by this Reset.

Those who have the most to lose are those with retirement funds or money in the bank or currency under the mattress. Such currency used to be “as good as gold,” until 1971 when President Nixon made it “as good as the faith and credit of the United States.” However, since that time, with the astronomical amounts of new money being created out of nothing, that “faith and credit” has been severely eroded, and many nations are now very nervous about holding US dollars.

All it will take is for one nation to scream “Fire!” for the whole world to start bolting toward the door to get out of US dollars. That will be the end of Babylonian world history. The power of Babylon is bound up in the value and quantity of its money.

Rickards’ Perspective

In reading this interview, it is clear that Jim Rickards is coming from the perspective that US hegemony (dominance) in the world is the preferred world order. In his view, what the BRICS alliance is doing is “bad.” He has been working against the BRICS alliance in the CIA, hoping to slow down the demise of the US dollar.

But in a broader view, every country ought to be as “sovereign” as they claim to be in public. Nations should not be forced (or bribed) into any policy that is detrimental to its own well-being. However, we have to live in “the real world,” where national sovereignty is a myth for most nations. Hegemony is the reality. Wars are really just turf wars fought by gangs of nations seeking more power and dominance. The people (and individual soldiers) are the greatest victims.

After World War II, much of the world lay devastated, while the US came out relatively unscathed. That is why the US dollar was crowned king in 1944. That is how US hegemony became entrenched. But the world has now rebuilt itself, and new nations are emerging with strong economies and militaries. US hegemony is being challenged. The BRICS alliance has banded together to challenge that hegemony and to form a new economic alliance without being tethered to its former master—the US dollar.

Those nations have every right to buy as much gold as they wish. And here is where it appears as if the US and China have a common goal. In order for the US to maintain the value of its dollar, it must manipulate the value of gold lower and lower, because all value is relative. A low gold price means a high value for the dollar.

At the same time, China is buying gold at those low, low bargain prices, because the new system that is coming will see money that is backed by real assets such as gold. In other words, the manipulation going on in the West by the price-fixing banks is playing into the hands of the BRICS nations, especially to China and India. The longer this goes on, the more gold they will accumulate, and the better off they will be when the Reset occurs.

Conversely, the US will be caught without any gold at all. Few people in the know believe that the US government really holds 8,000 tons of gold, as it claims to have. It cannot even find enough gold in its coffers to give back what they have been storing for Germany when that nation recently demanded its 300 tons of gold.

Again, in the 1990’s when China bought gold from the West, it discovered that the gold was really just gold-plated tungsten. They traced it to Fort Knox, where the gold was counterfeited. The story hit the internet news in 2009.

Jim Rickards does not speak from a biblical perspective. He is trying to save the old way of life in America for as long as possible. I can appreciate that, of course, but to me it is more important to find out what God is doing in the History of the Kingdom. Just because we have a high standard of living in our Babylonian captivity does not mean that it will last forever. At some point Babylon’s foundations will erode and collapse.

The Judahites in Babylon did not want to leave either. After 70 years, most of them were well entrenched in Babylonian life and business, and did not want to endure the trials of recolonizing their old land. That is why so few returned with Zerubbabel.

A similar situation exists today. Babylon has made America wealthy, largely due to the world trade tax that is imposed upon every nation that does international trade. Because the US dollar is used for making payments in world trade, the wire transfers have to be made in US dollars through the SWIFT system of money transfers. All such payments go through the Federal Reserve Bank, which takes a percentage of the transaction as a fee. This is, in effect, a tax on all world trade.

The BRICS nations are setting up a new system of payments through their own bank which bypasses the SWIFT system and the Federal Reserve. Payments are being done in each country’s own currency for the present, but soon will create its own world reserve currency made up of a basket of currencies. In other words, world trade going through the BRICS bank will be settled in about four specific currencies, rather than the single US dollar. Jim Rickards concedes that because of this the US dollar is doomed.
Originally Posted By: The Lost Interview
Jeff: And when you think about it, it’s almost as if there’s no way out of this….

Jim: You’re right. And it is just more fuel for the fire as global players look to distance themselves from using the dollar as the world’s reserve currency. And while America is loath to lose its position as the world’s reserve currency, our astronomical money printing to cover our debt makes it impossible to sustain. Basically, we’ve overstepped our monetary bounds for good, and there is no turning back…

I’ve had private conversations with former Federal Reserve board members, and other central bankers around the globe, on what’s going on behind the scenes—what’s not getting reported in the mainstream media—and frankly, everything I’m hearing is that this global reset is about to hit. In fact, we already know what it looks like, and when you can expect it to happen.

So when can we expect this global reset to happen? Rickards does not give a date, but he says essentially that it will happen when China feels it has accumulated enough gold to secure its yuan (currency) as part of the “basket of currencies” that will replace the US dollar. He says,

“And while countries publicly claim that they no longer tie their currency to the value of gold, what they are doing privately is a different story. And China is the biggest actor in covert gold acquisition…. And since it knows the ‘dollar’ system is coming to an end, it has to increase its gold holdings before it can trigger a global reset of the world’s [new] reserve currency.”

But since China’s official figures do not match their actual holdings, we are on our own in figuring out how much they really have, and how much they need to have before the reset. Jim says,
Originally Posted By: The Lost Interview
Jim Rickards: China’s last official announcement was over five years ago on April 25, 2009. At that time, it claimed to have 1,054 tonnes. That’s a 76% increase from the 600 tonnes it had in 2003. Right now, Shanghai Daily has reported that China has quietly amassed about 2,710 tonnes of gold.

Jeff: That’s an unofficial number.

Jim Rickards: Yes, that’s an unofficial number. But you and I both know that China controls its media. So it is letting it be known that it is accumulating more gold, but it is not letting the public know exactly how much. But from what I have gathered from trusted sources, the Chinese actually have amassed around 4,000 to 4,500 tonnes of gold already.

Jeff: Wow, that’s a massive difference.

Jim Rickards: It is. And when Chinese gold hits around $5,000 an ounce, all bets are off. It will be the second punch that will deal a deathblow to the dollar. And set off the wholesale destruction of American wealth.

The bottom line is that China is being allowed to acquire gold without spooking the markets and driving up the price. This way, it will be “on the train” when it leaves the station. The only problem is that when the train leaves the station and the global reset triggers a new reserve currency, nearly all American wealth will be wiped out, except for those who have prepared themselves in advance…

One last thing, Jeff. Our viewers should know that China could announce its holdings at any time. So they shouldn’t wait to get their financial house in order. The time to act is now. Before it’s too late….

Jeff: From what you’ve seen today, we are beyond the point of no return, as China prepares to announce its official gold holdings at any time. And when it does, there will be no time left to prepare yourself for the devastation ahead.
And to think our government is helping China do it. By suppressing the price of gold, under the guise of weakening its function as a reserve currency, China is able to covertly acquire as much gold as it will need to trigger the death of money as you know it.

So the bottom line here—as they see it—is that China is holding about 4,500 tons (tonnes) of gold right now. They suggest that their goal is to accumulate about 5,000 tons before announcing the global currency reset. When they make this announcement, investors will realize that the current price is totally unrealistic in view of all the secret purchases going on in the past few years.

This will make it impossible to rig the price of gold any longer, and it will shoot up almost immediately to at least $5,000 per ounce. At that price, it will be able to back the new basket of currencies that the BRICS nations are putting together to replace the US dollar as the world currency for the next century or longer.

Meanwhile, the US has no defense against what is coming, unless it is able to start World War III and destroy the BRICS nations (beginning with Russia). The price-riggers have no choice but to keep the price of gold and silver low, because that is the only way the dollar can retain its value. But rigging the market to keep the price of gold low allows China and India to buy gold cheaply with all the dollars they hold in their reserves.

When things change, those nations holding gold and silver will emerge as the strongest in the world. The others will suffer loss.

For us, it is important to see that China is playing the role of modern Cyrus, while Russia is playing the “front man” role of Darius. Hence, Russia taking all the heat, while China remains quiet while backing Russia to the hilt from behind the scenes.

As believers who understand Bible prophecy, we have no reason to fear either Russia or China. God has raised them up to overthrow Babylon and to set us free. Jim Rikards is sounding the alarm in order to sell more books, of course, but we can look at the facts without fear.

The fact is, the Dragon families of China are emerging as the real power brokers in China and the BRICS alliance. They were overthrown in 1910 when the last dynasty was overthrown and the Republic of China was established, and have been in hiding since 1949, when the Communists took power.

These Dragon families have made it known that they intend to minimize the chaos as much as possible on account of the global reset. The destruction and chaos could be greatly minimized if the Babylonian oligarchs of the West would simply capitulate and give up power. For example, if the US congress would agree to ratify the new IMF reforms—as the rest of the world has already done—this transfer of power could be more amicable.

But the Western oligarchs have chosen to foment war and to sponsor terrorism in order to cause chaos in hopes of extending their dominance for a little while longer. This is the primary reason the transition will cause pain to so many people. We can hardly expect anything else from these people, and for this reason we should prepare ourselves to the best of our ability.

As for the Dragon families, they intend to use their enormous wealth for the benefit of mankind to rebuild the world under Divine Order—as they understand it.

In my view, I suspect that they will need further divine counsel through a study of God’s law in order to perfect what they are setting up. Their main concern now is in the economic and financial realm. Once this is established, they will see the need to change the judicial systems of the world. They will need a greater understanding the laws set forth by Moses, the applications of law by the prophets, and Jesus’ New Covenant understanding of the law seen in the gospels.

Blessings
Page 29 of 119 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 118 119

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/27/24 09:35 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by ProdigalOne. 03/23/24 08:06 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 03/22/24 10:17 AM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by kland. 03/21/24 12:34 PM
The Value of Bible Types
by TruthinTypes. 03/17/24 06:22 PM
Orion Which Every One on the Globe Can See
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:26 PM
'Prophet' Summons UFOs
by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 02:19 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by dedication. 03/11/24 06:31 PM
Get That Razor Wire Up!
by kland. 03/05/24 12:49 PM
Messages for This Time
by ProdigalOne. 03/04/24 05:54 AM
The Lake of Fire is Hell
by Rick H. 03/02/24 05:01 PM
Adventist Agriculture
by kland. 02/29/24 12:33 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 03/27/24 10:36 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:50 PM
Time Is Short!
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:45 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 01:59 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 08:38 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:30 PM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by Kevin H. 03/12/24 09:20 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Daryl. 03/04/24 06:14 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!