HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,194
Posts195,566
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 11
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Rick H
Rick H
Florida, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
2 registered members (ProdigalOne, 1 invisible), 2,692 guests, and 17 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
So Long my Laodicean Friends #173497
05/20/15 06:19 PM
05/20/15 06:19 PM
G
Godsloveandlaw  Offline OP
SDA
Supporting Member 2015
Active Member 2015

Coachella Valley, Cailf.
After many months of actively engaging here on this website, it has become painfully clear I must move on. I have tried to enlighten this group here, but at almost every turn with the exception of brother Mark, I have met resistance to the new light which is to join the Three Angels message (it is now doing this but it will expand greatly after the church purification--Ezek. 9).

yes, I am well aware that almost each and every one on this site rejects what I have attempted to show. So be it. The Lord will reveal His own shortly and then, those who have actively fought against His truth shall see what they have done. Oh how terrible, oh how dreadful!

For those who wish to stay in contact with us, we update a new blog message every Friday evening on our website (Godsloveandlaw).
Godsloveandlaw

"And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city." (Mark 6:11)

"In the manifestation of that power which lightens the earth , the glory of God, they (SDA church leadership) will see only something, which in their blindness, they think dangerous. Something will arouse their fears and they will brace themselves to resist it." (Maranatha, p.219)

"..The light which will lighten the erath with glory will be called a false light by those who refuse to walk in its advancing glory." (RH, May 1890)

Last edited by Godsloveandlaw; 05/20/15 06:22 PM.
Re: So Long my Laodicean Friends [Re: Godsloveandlaw] #173541
05/22/15 02:24 PM
05/22/15 02:24 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
1Jo 4:1 ¶ Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Could it be possible that all "new" light is not true?

For what is the "spirit" of,
'You'll soon see and then you'll be really sorry'?

Re: So Long my Laodicean Friends [Re: Godsloveandlaw] #173552
05/22/15 03:49 PM
05/22/15 03:49 PM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
Satan hopes to involve the remnant people of God in the general ruin that is coming upon the earth. As the coming of Christ draws nigh, he will be more determined and decisive in his efforts to overthrow them. Men and women will arise professing to have some new light or some new revelation whose tendency is to unsettle faith in the old landmarks. Their doctrines will not bear the test of God's word, yet souls will be deceived. False reports will be circulated, and some will be taken in this snare. They will believe these rumors and in their turn will repeat them, and thus a link will be formed connecting them with the archdeceiver. This spirit will not always be manifested in an open defiance of the messages that God sends, but a settled unbelief is expressed in many ways. Every false statement that is made feeds and strengthens this unbelief, and through this means many souls will be balanced in the wrong direction. {5T 295.3}

We cannot be too watchful against every form of error, for Satan is constantly seeking to draw men from the truth.
{5T 296.1}

Oh, that men might open their minds to know God as he is revealed in his Son! {ST, January 20, 1890}
Re: So Long my Laodicean Friends [Re: Godsloveandlaw] #173563
05/22/15 07:21 PM
05/22/15 07:21 PM
Johann  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2014

Retired Pastor
3000+ Member
Iceland
It is coming upon us from many directions, also transmitted through some of the greatest "saints" among us. Our greatest enemy makes best use of the best church members who seemingly have everything just right, also in personality and way of expressing things. It is to those he reveals that new light that leads us astray.

"Here is a last piece of advice. If you believe in goodness and if you value the approval of God, fix your minds on the things which are holy and right and pure and beautiful and good. Model your conduct on what you have learned from me, on what I have told you and shown you, and you will find the God of peace will be with you."
Re: So Long my Laodicean Friends [Re: Godsloveandlaw] #173613
05/23/15 02:58 PM
05/23/15 02:58 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
You are being true to what you believe. That is what God wants from us. God bless.

Re: So Long my Laodicean Friends [Re: Godsloveandlaw] #173621
05/23/15 11:21 PM
05/23/15 11:21 PM
C
Charity  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
Hmmm. . . Sorry to hear that. Well, let me share something with you GLL that I think I posted a few weeks ago. Maybe you saw it but in case you didn't you'd be interested because it relates to Ezekiel 9.

Three weeks ago, on April 30 at about 4:15 in the morning as I was waking up I dreamed a voice said to me: "In yet five months I will purify the sons of Levi." I got up shortly after that and during my devotions I was wondering about what I had heard and if it had been just a dream. I looked up Malachi 3:3, the text quoted. It says:

Quote:
Mal 3:1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.
Mal 3:2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:
Mal 3:3 And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness.
Mal 3:4 Then shall the offering of Judah and Jerusalem be pleasant unto the LORD, as in the days of old, and as in former years.
Mal 3:5 And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts.

As I was thinking about it some more I decided it might be helpful to calculate exactly five Biblical months from April 30 and it came out to 147 days (three lunar months of 29 days and two lunar months of 30), which is September 23/24, the Day of Atonement this year. In comparing the Day of Atonement with Malachi 3 I find they run parallel. Malachi 3 is a description of the final atonement of Spiritual Israel. Have a look at Lev.16 and compare it to Malachi 3. That tends to confirm in my mind that it was more than a dream.

I want to be clear that I don't claim to be a prophet. I just had a dream and in the last days that will not be uncommon. I do think the Lord is saying "Get ready." Trouble is coming that will purify the church but He'll be with us right to the end. This purification won't be done in one day but according to Malachi, it will be “sudden” and “swift”. At any rate, we'll know soon enough. Less than five months will pass quickly. The Boy Scout motto "Be Prepared" is always good advice. Those who can should be planting a substantial garden and buying food so that we can survive for a number of months and share that food with others. If nothing happens come September you can always eat it.

And again, most importantly, watch and pray and get right with God and one another. Please, GLL, let's hold each other up before the throne of Grace. We're on the boarders of the Promised Land.

Re: So Long my Laodicean Friends [Re: Godsloveandlaw] #173627
05/24/15 02:28 AM
05/24/15 02:28 AM
dedication  Offline
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
If your dream, Mark, is correct, then, according to GLL's understanding of the words "church purification", all church going Adventists will die at the hands of God's angels September 23/24, unless they accept V. Houteff as the Elijah prophet of the last days.

One rather perplexing way of escape, according to GLL's blogs, is not to be in church when this happens. The angels supposedly lock all the church doors on the fateful Sabbath day before carrying out their deadly mission upon the people sitting there in church waiting for the preacher's sermon. They'll be screaming and terrified as the angel's "cut them down". Actually September 23/24 is not a Sabbath so it would have to be on a Sabbath following, if his blogs were truth -- and your date meant the Houteff style of "church purification" date.

GLL's "borders of the Promised Land" happens to be literal Palestine, not the heavenly Canaan. Accoding to their teachings the "survivors" (after church purification slaughter) will then migrate to Palestine (which God will supposedly open up for them) and set up head quarters there -- this develops into the pre-second coming kingdom with a Davidic king, of peace and safety from which they supposedly evangelize the world.

Now -- I don't think that you, Mark, actually agree with GLL -- your posts imply a more Adventist understanding of the "purification" and "time of trouble".

I agree with you that the time of trouble is coming soon --
I agree with you that we need to "be prepared" and seek the Lord with all our hearts TODAY, and surrender our lives to Him.
That is the key -- to be anchored in Christ, putting away worldly distraction, committing fully to Him.
The "purification" comes by trouble and persecution sifting out those who are not anchored in Christ.

And yes, pray that we may all be among the redeemed in the REAL "promised land' of the heavenly Canaan and the heavenly NEW Jerusalem.

Yes, pray -- including for GLL, especially -- pray that his hope and zeal is transferred from looking to a counterfeit Palestinian kingdom which will only bring bitter disappointment and loss, to looking to the glorious hope of the heavenly, eternal one.

Re: So Long my Laodicean Friends [Re: Charity] #173643
05/24/15 11:27 AM
05/24/15 11:27 AM
E
Elle  Offline
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Mark, the voice/vision you've heard is a confirmation of Mike Parson's revelation. Basically the Lord was inviting people from January to September (9 months) to enter in His presence. In another word, visit the Lord in our spirit.

This for the purpose of getting to know Him more, asking Him personal questions, being cleanse, to be shown our function in His Kingdom, to be given revelation and personal task.

I only was made known of this May 16th and was answering the Lord's call by watching more of Mike Parson's mentoring get help develop the ability to be aware of our spirit and go into it to meet the Lord. I tell you, it is something very foreign to me(us).

For sure something big is coming. I don't know if it's the time of 2nd Jesus' coming yet, but could be the time of the out-pouring of the Spirit that everyone's is waiting for.

My understanding is this rain will fall on every flesh, and will bring everyone to a higher level of spirituality depending where you stand when it comes down. Thus if you haven't entered the outer court yet(unbeliever), well, it will get you inside. For those that are already in the outer court(passover level of Faith) then this outpouring of the Spirit will move you into the Holy Place(Pentecost level of Faith). If you are already in the Holy Place, then you'll move into the Most Holy Place (Tabernacle Level of Faith).

I think the Lord is making this call to all the believers in all Churches so they can get into the Holy Place(Pentecost) prior to the coming outpouring of the Spirit, so they can benefit from entering the Tabernacle level of Faith.

Thank your for sharing the revelation Mark given to you and I think (if the Spirit's impresses you) you should make it known to other Adventist venues.

GLL I haven't been reading your posts as time is sparce for me. Blessings to you in your ministry.

Much Blessings to all in this time of preparation!

Blessings
Re: So Long my Laodicean Friends [Re: Elle] #173645
05/24/15 02:51 PM
05/24/15 02:51 PM
C
Charity  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
Interesting Elle. I'll check out Mike Parsons. We want to keep an open mind and not limit the Spirit. Adventists are naturally skeptical of any prophetic word from outside sources because we tend to think that the Lord won't reveal things to non-Adventists because they don't have the truth. But the real situation is like the woman at the Jacob's well. She was a Samaritan, worse than heathen in the eyes of the Jews, and an immoral person by any standard, but the Lord revealed himself to her. She was receptive and ready to accept light and acknowledge her sin and her need of a savior.

This is why I've mentioned Jonathan Cahn here. He's a messianic Jew that keeps Sunday. Can God reveal things to him? Yes. Again the real situation is that there are many non-Adventists who are more ready to receive light because they are faithful to the light they have. The test isn't how much light we have but how obedient we are to what we have. Some of these like Cahn may not abide in the light when the test comes but like Jones and Waggoner, it doesn't mean God hasn't sent a message through them.

Re: So Long my Laodicean Friends [Re: Godsloveandlaw] #173646
05/24/15 03:09 PM
05/24/15 03:09 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Dedication, thank you for the summary of GLL's view of upcoming events. I am also thankful for the biblical and spiritual guidance we have in books like The Desire of Ages and The Great Controversy.

Re: So Long my Laodicean Friends [Re: Charity] #173651
05/24/15 05:01 PM
05/24/15 05:01 PM
E
Elle  Offline
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: Mark Shipowick
Interesting Elle. I'll check out Mike Parsons. We want to keep an open mind and not limit the Spirit.

Agreed!

Adventists are naturally skeptical of any prophetic word from outside sources because we tend to think that the Lord won't reveal things to non-Adventists because they don't have the truth. But the real situation is like the woman at the Jacob's well. She was a Samaritan, worse than heathen in the eyes of the Jews, and an immoral person by any standard, but the Lord revealed himself to her. She was receptive and ready to accept light and acknowledge her sin and her need of a savior.

Agreed! That's a good example and there's other examples in the Bible. I don't think the Lord limits His revelation to one Church. I think this skepticism works against us.

This is why I've mentioned Jonathan Cahn here. He's a messianic Jew that keeps Sunday. Can God reveal things to him?

Oh Messianic Jews keep the Sunday??? Maybe they give their Churches the option. The ones that I have read about and knows of....they keep Sabbath.

I think Johnathan Cahn was given several pieces of the puzzles(end time revelation). I don't agree with the interpretation he gives to some of his revelation, however I don't question the source and the revelation. We all do not have the full picture of the truth. We all see thru veils and our understanding is blurry.

So even though someone receives a revelation, it doesn't mean he understand it, and most was not given the interpretation of it. A lot of problems with received revelation is many puts on their faulty interpretation on the revelation received. A mature Christian will only speak what was reveal to him in its most purest form. He can speculate of what he things it means if the Lord didn't give him any interpretation. However he will communicate clearly that his interpretation is speculative and wouldn't treat it as truth.

Yes. Again the real situation is that there are many non-Adventists who are more ready to receive light because they are faithful to the light they have. The test isn't how much light we have but how obedient we are to what we have. Some of these like Cahn may not abide in the light when the test comes but like Jones and Waggoner, it doesn't mean God hasn't sent a message through them.

There's a string of truth in this, but the problem is many think they know the truth. How can Jesus teach us anything new or correct any of our understanding when we think we have the truth and all the end time revelation. Remember Jesus told us we are very Laodicean thinking we know, see, and are dressed. Reality(as I found out via studying our(SDAs) doctrines) is we don't know the truth. The little truth we have is very SUPERFICIAL that at times is attached to all kinds of men's theories to it.

We need to always be open and be ready to have any of our understanding be corrected and be shown new things.

What we need to be faithful to is Jesus and NOT to the light. Whatever light(truth) we think we understand may be lacking(have some portion attach to teachings of men, incomplete, wrong interpretation, etc...), and if Jesus comes to correct it, we will take His voice as being of the devil. We need to be able to recognize the Lord's voice and follow it wherever He leads us -- to new revelation - to deeper understanding...etc...

As SDAs we have very little experience in walking in the Spirit. Our walk is very intellectual and left brain. So the mentoring of Mike Parson can be helpful. I know for myself, I need some major help in that area.

Blessings
Re: So Long my Laodicean Friends [Re: Godsloveandlaw] #173652
05/24/15 05:26 PM
05/24/15 05:26 PM
C
Charity  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
Elle, I watched the Mike Parsons video you posted above. It was very interesting, full of insight but also mixed with error. It reminded me of the vision of Ellen White of those Millerite Adventists who did not follow Christ by faith into the Most Holy place. As they prayed for the Spirit, Satan was allowed to breath on them his spirit and in it there was light and power but no love, joy and peace. I don't judge Br. Mike but his revelations are not from the right source because:

1) They aren't Christ centered.
2) They are promote an earthly hope whereas our hope is heavenly.

This second point is the main dividing line from the time of Adam until today between true and false religion. All of the patriarchs and men and women of faith after them looked for a heavenly city whose builder and maker is God. The mistake of the Jews was their hearts were set on a worldly kingdom but Christ's kingdom is spiritual, not of this world. This is the same issue that Rick Wiles of Trunews constantly struggles with. He knows the teaching of Christ and even rejects the importance of modern Israel as prophetically significant but is always interviewing guests that promote armed conflict and policies of force so that US interests are protected. It's the same with Victor Houteff - he adopted the hope of a physical promised land because his view is carnel.

What's significant about the Parson's video is that even the forces from beneath appear to believe that this fall will witness a watershed event or events in human history. Satan is trying his best to lay a ground work so that as many of Christ's followers as possible will be taken in the net of a false hope for a political solution to bring peace on earth. In that vein don't be surprised if our understanding of Revelation 14:6-12 will be challenged from every angle and a false construction placed on these verses. I expect that many of our own will embrace a new application of these verses as it becomes apparent that they are being fulfilled in some format but not according to the carnal desires of Adventists who have set their hearts on earthly things.

Re: So Long my Laodicean Friends [Re: Godsloveandlaw] #173653
05/24/15 05:46 PM
05/24/15 05:46 PM
C
Charity  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
Short note, Elle. I posted this last post before I was aware of yours. I take your point to heart that we have to be Spirit lead and none of us can evaluate our own hearts and know exactly what errors we cling to etc. For that we have to claim the promises of God that if we will let Him God will reveal sanctifying truth to us, primarily through His word. We can indeed know the Truth, and that Truth, Christ as revealed in the word, will make us free.

Re: So Long my Laodicean Friends [Re: dedication] #173818
06/01/15 06:00 PM
06/01/15 06:00 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: dedication
-- this develops into the pre-second coming kingdom with a Davidic king, of peace and safety from which they supposedly evangelize the world.
Excepting, of course, those who have been killed by the angels. Seems they're a little warped, to me.

Re: So Long my Laodicean Friends [Re: Godsloveandlaw] #173830
06/02/15 12:40 AM
06/02/15 12:40 AM
A
Alchemy  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2018

Most Dedicated Member
Asia
People like to say SDA's don't listen to anything outside the church.

I notice most SDA's will listen to almost anything, but they know to test all that they see and hear. The Bible counsels us to test the spirit and truth of all that is taught.

I find this to be a wise practice.

Re: So Long my Laodicean Friends [Re: Charity] #175523
07/21/15 12:06 PM
07/21/15 12:06 PM
ProdigalOne  Online Content
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada
Mark Shipowick said:

"What's significant about the Parson's video is that even the forces from beneath appear to believe that this fall will witness a watershed event or events in human history. Satan is trying his best to lay a ground work so that as many of Christ's followers as possible will be taken in the net of a false hope for a political solution to bring peace on earth. In that vein don't be surprised if our understanding of Revelation 14:6-12 will be challenged from every angle and a false construction placed on these verses. I expect that many of our own will embrace a new application of these verses as it becomes apparent that they are being fulfilled in some format but not according to the carnal desires of Adventists who have set their hearts on earthly things. "

Is it just a coincidence that the first Jesuit Pope in history, Francis, is also for the first time in history, addressing Congress on September 24, 2015? Is it also just a coincidence that Pope Francis will address the United Nations the following day, September 25?

I agree, for many reasons, September 2015 bears watching...

"...I will not forget you.
Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands..."

Isaiah 49:15-16
Re: So Long my Laodicean Friends [Re: Godsloveandlaw] #175524
07/21/15 02:41 PM
07/21/15 02:41 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Hopefully a papal visit will help calm tensions around the world and enable SDAs to proclaim the 3AM more fully.

Re: So Long my Laodicean Friends [Re: Godsloveandlaw] #195051
10/07/22 10:29 AM
10/07/22 10:29 AM
Daryl  Offline

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
This came to an abrupt halt just over 7 years ago.

We have gone through a lot of things since then including Covid-19, Hurricane Fiona here in Nova Scotia, and Hurricane Ian in Florida, which are all signs of the nearness of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ, not to mention the soon coming of the Sunday laws, that does need to happen first, leading into the Mark of the Beast and the Seal of God.

We are definitely living in interesting times.

In His Love, Mercy & Grace,

Daryl smile

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

http://www.christians-discuss.com/forum/index.php
Re: So Long my Laodicean Friends [Re: Godsloveandlaw] #195052
10/08/22 12:45 AM
10/08/22 12:45 AM
ProdigalOne  Online Content
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada
Daryl, I just finished watching your excellent presentation from June 25, 2022 at Pugwash Church: ?In The Last Days?. The increase in followers of Wicca/witchcraft to two million in the USA is a particularly shocking statistic. A few minutes later, I happened upon this revived thread. There are no coincidences with God. Troubles are coming upon the Earth in ever increasing rapidity and intensity, as a woman in travail. Interesting times, indeed.

"...I will not forget you.
Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands..."

Isaiah 49:15-16
Re: So Long my Laodicean Friends [Re: Godsloveandlaw] #195057
10/10/22 07:49 PM
10/10/22 07:49 PM
Daryl  Offline

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
Amen!

I hope you subscribed to our Pugwash SDA Church You Tube channel.

In His Love, Mercy & Grace,

Daryl smile

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

http://www.christians-discuss.com/forum/index.php
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by Rick H. 04/14/24 08:00 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:07 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/11/24 12:20 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/31/24 06:44 PM
Easter Sunday, Transgender Day of Visibility?
by dedication. 03/31/24 01:34 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by TruthinTypes. 03/30/24 12:02 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/15/24 09:43 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:31 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!