HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,189
Posts195,525
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
kland 15
Rick H 15
Daryl 4
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
3 registered members (Karen Y, 2 invisible), 2,970 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Online conversation #17667
08/13/00 02:32 PM
08/13/00 02:32 PM
A
Angie S  Offline OP
Charter Member
Benton Harbor, MI USA
I was just having a conversation with an aunt online, and she started yelling at me and swearing at me. I did nothing to provoke this, and I just ask that you pray for me and my family. I have a feeling that this is going to split my family apart. She made some horrible accusations against myself and my husband and I am almost in tears over this. It is probably just my hormones with being pregnant, but I can't help it. Please pray for me, I can't even look at the screeen while I type this.

Thank you, in advance for this.

------------------
God bless!

Angie

Re: Online conversation #17668
08/14/00 03:54 AM
08/14/00 03:54 AM
Daryl  Offline

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
Dear Heavenly Father,

First of all let us praise You for the God of love, mercy and compassion that you are. You are also the God of reconciliation, forgiveness, and peace for which we also give you all the praise and the glory.

You know Sister Angie really well and also her aunt.

Please bring about reconciliation and forgive, and restore peace in both of their hearts.

You know the situation and what prompted the words that has caused this rift to appear.

Help them both to forgive and help both of them to seek this forgiveness in Your way and in Your time as time also heals all wounds.

In the name of Jesus I pray,

Amen!

------------------
In His Love, Mercy & Grace

Daryl Fawcett :)

Re: Online conversation #17669
08/13/00 05:21 PM
08/13/00 05:21 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered

O God, You are full of love and grace.

Please intervene in this situation between two who are in Your household.

May these family members be kind and patient with one another, making allowances for each others faults. They are together in family, now keep them united because of their love. Bind them together in peace.

This is my prayer, in Jesus' name, Amen.

------------------
"A man at peace with God and his fellowman cannot be made miserable."
4T p.88

Pastor Andrew

Re: Online conversation #17670
08/13/00 09:42 PM
08/13/00 09:42 PM
P
PeggySue  Offline
Tilton, NH USA
Father,

I know how much You hate to see Your children in pain. Your daughter, Angie, is in pain right now - and I suspect that her aunt is as well to have said the things that have hurt Angie so.

I ask, first of all, that You send Your angels to minister to them and comfort them and bring them peace. Then I ask that You bring about reconciliation between them. Families get torn apart every day over things and we know this could be averted if all involved would turn the situation over to You! YOU know what caused Angie's aunt to say the things she did - and that sometimes things that are said are not a direct result of a conversation that is happening, but are a result of other things that are happening in a person's life or that have happened in their past. Also, that our reactions to what is said is sometimes the result of things that are happening or have happened in our lives. Whatever the case may be, please help all parties involved in this situation to forgive, to communicate, and to heal from this incident! May Your name be glorifed always!

In Jesus Name,
Amen

------------------
God Bless and Have a Great Day!
Peggy

Re: Online conversation #17671
08/16/00 04:00 AM
08/16/00 04:00 AM
Gerry Buck  Offline
Charter Member
Very Dedicated Member
Benton Harbor, Mi.
After repeated requests for reasons for the attack, I have as yet to get a responce from my sister.

I know she is having a very hard time where she is at the moment, and I think she is taking it out on every one else.

Father, I ask that you will be with my daughter in this toublesome time. Give her strength and protect the little one she carries.
Help her over this 'mountain' that the evil one has thrown up before her, and help this to bring her ever closer to You.
Thank You, Father, in Jesus precious name, Amen

------------------
What is popular is not always right.
What is right is not always popular.

Gerry B.

Re: Online conversation #17672
08/25/00 01:11 PM
08/25/00 01:11 PM
A
Angie S  Offline OP
Charter Member
Benton Harbor, MI USA
I'm not sure what happened, but for some reason, my aunt is apologizing for what happened. I just pray that she's not doing this to get me to have another argument with her. I don't need the hassle right now. Please pray for restoration for this relationship. She is going thru some hard times right now, as her ex-husband is moving out of her house and in with her sister. It's a confused mess, and I don't need to go into it right now. I am also askin for prayer for her as she deals with the stresses in her life.

Thanks!

------------------
God bless!

Angie

Re: Online conversation #17673
08/26/00 01:22 PM
08/26/00 01:22 PM
Gerry Buck  Offline
Charter Member
Very Dedicated Member
Benton Harbor, Mi.
Father, in this world of anger and strife, it is a blessing to have an olive branch offered.

Thank you for your help in this situtation.
Please, help these 2 people as they attempt to reconcile their differences, and guide them a s they deal with all the stress in their lives.
Bring them ever closer to You, Father, and may this be a means of drawing them into Your house, into Your love and into the family of God.
Thank you, in Jesus precious name,
Amen

Re: Online conversation #17674
08/27/00 04:54 AM
08/27/00 04:54 AM
P
PeggySue  Offline
Tilton, NH USA
Dear Jesus,

First of all, I want to Thank You and Praise You for this opening...this first step toward reconcilliation! I ask that You continue to work on the hearts of all those involved in this situation and that You not only restore their relationship, but that You make it stronger!

I know that a major step in reconcilliation is forgiveness, Lord - and I pray that You will bring a spirit of forgiveness into the lives of these people.

Help Angie to not only forgive her aunt for what happened (and I DO believe, Lord, that she understands that her aunt is under tremendous stresses that have nothing to do with this situation), but also please restore the trust between them.

I also ask that You grant Angie's aunt a forgiving spirit. As difficult as it will be for her, help her to forgive her ex-husband and her sister for what is happening in that situation. Help her to forgive, not for their benefit or because they deserve it, but for her benefit - that she may find the forgiveness and the peace that comes from abiding in You and Your love!

As well, Lord, please grant Angie a spirit of peace and calm so that these things that she's going through will not adversely affect her child.

I Thank You again, Lord, for Your amazing love and compassion for each and every one of us and pray all these things in Your Wonderful and Precious name...
Amen

------------------
God Bless and Have a Great Day!
Peggy

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/27/24 09:35 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by ProdigalOne. 03/23/24 08:06 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 03/22/24 10:17 AM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by kland. 03/21/24 12:34 PM
The Value of Bible Types
by TruthinTypes. 03/17/24 06:22 PM
Orion Which Every One on the Globe Can See
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:26 PM
'Prophet' Summons UFOs
by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 02:19 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by dedication. 03/11/24 06:31 PM
Get That Razor Wire Up!
by kland. 03/05/24 12:49 PM
Messages for This Time
by ProdigalOne. 03/04/24 05:54 AM
The Lake of Fire is Hell
by Rick H. 03/02/24 05:01 PM
Adventist Agriculture
by kland. 02/29/24 12:33 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 03/27/24 10:36 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:50 PM
Time Is Short!
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:45 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 01:59 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 08:38 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:30 PM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by Kevin H. 03/12/24 09:20 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Daryl. 03/04/24 06:14 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!