Daryl, you left this comment...

"Are you aware that the Roman Catholics also believe that Pope Francis will be their last pope??? Interesting."

And I assume you mean the prophecy of Malachi? Yes that prophecy points to Pope Francis as the pope to fill the last papal king, calling him "Peter Romanus". But that is not an official doctrine of the Papacy, and most Catholics try to dismiss it actually. I had not read that prophecy until after what God showed me.

But here is something you may not have heard. Malachi lived in Ireland just like the man the Catholic Church called Saint Patrick. You know that Patrick was NOT a Catholic don't you? In fact he fought the Catholics tooth and nail establishing hundreds of schools where they transcribed the bible, which was against Papal Roman law. Then after they killed him they martyred him to cause the people to follow the Catholic teachings. Effectively they rewrote history to do this. They did the same to Columba from Ireland, who was mentioned in the Great Controversy.

"From Ireland came Columba and his colaborers, who made the lonely island of Iona the center of their missionary labors. Among these evangelists was an observer of the Bible Sabbath, and thus this truth was introduced among the people. A school was established at Iona, from which missionaries went out to Scotland, England, Germany, Switzerland, and even Italy." {GC 62.3}

Now the Catholics call him SAINT Columba and have spun a whole fairy-tail around him calling him one of the "twelve Apostles of Ireland". Ireland was the last hold out from Catholicism in that part of the world. They fought harder than any other nation to keep the plague of romanism off their shores.

"Another leader in the Celtic church deserves to be mentioned: Columba, who was born in Ireland, A. D. 521. Animated by the zeal and missionary spirit he found in the schools established by Patrick, Columba continued the work of his predecessor, and selecting twelve fellow workers, he established a missionary center on the island of Iona. This early Celtic church sent its missionaries not only among the heathen Piets of their own country, but also into the Netherlands, France, Switzerland, Germany, and Italy. This Sabbath-keeping church (as did their Waldensian brethren) kept the torch of truth burning during the long, dark night of papal supremacy, till finally they were conquered by Rome in the twelfth century. Professor Andrew Lang says of them: “They worked on Sunday, but kept Saturday in a Sabbatical manner.” - “A History of Scotland from the Roman Occupation,” Vol. I, p. 96. New York: Dodd, Mead, and Co., 1900. {FAFA 138.1}

"John of Salisbury, Secretary to the Archbishop of Canterbury, spoke in Rome about the "barbaric and impious" people of Ireland. In 1149, influential French abbot Bernard of Clairvaux had written a book about Saint Malachy, in which he described Ireland as barbaric and semi-pagan."

So if Patrick and Columba were both anti catholic Sabbath keepers, and it is obvious that Malachi was a prisoner in Rome, then what conclusion would you draw from the fact that that prophecy from Malachi mentions most of the same issues I was prompted by God to relate?

My point is, Malachi was contrary to the Catholic Church so they took him as a prisoner to Rome. Then while in Rome he wrote that prophecy, So what if that prophecy is actually from God? It is a proven fact that document was not written by Malachi and it has been altered and rewritten.

But since you brought it up look at the end of that writing.

"Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations, and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills [i.e. Rome] will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The End."

Notice the mention of the city of Seven Hills? Rome being destroyed? What happens in the sixth plague? They shall scorch her with fire. So does this sound supportive of Rome? The alterations cannot do away with the power of the prophecy. This is from God though they tried to snuff it out.

Search me oh God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me to the way everlasting. Amen