HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,189
Posts195,525
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 15
Daryl 4
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Kevin H
Kevin H
New York
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
3 registered members (Karen Y, 2 invisible), 2,795 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: Examining the Claims by Ron Wyatt [Re: Daryl] #178494
11/26/15 03:40 PM
11/26/15 03:40 PM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
Originally Posted By: green
Furthermore, "heredity" is a loaded word that often has little to do with DNA.
You are too funny. Did Christ inherit our nature in probate court?
Originally Posted By: APL to green
And did not have DNA?
to which Green asks:
How did you infer that I might have said that?
Very simple Green, from this!
He could have somehow had but a single chromosome, or none at all, so far as I am concerned
None at all? Really?
What we see here is that the Bible makes no mention of the babe leaping at the presence of Jesus, but rather at the presence of His mother-to-be, i.e. Mary. John leaped at the presence and voice of whom? That of Mary.
OK - fine. But who leaped? Elizabeth? NO! John the Baptist who was not even born yet!!! So your point still fails. And I doubt many here will be fooled by the supposition that it was Mary that John leaped for joy but for the Christ who was already in her womb.
"His brothers" also had sin. They also had different DNA than He had, presumably.
Christ was also "made to be sin", however He never participated in sin tis true! "different" in the actual particals of matter, sure. But it is not the particular parts of matter that is important, it is the pattern in which they are constructed. He was MADE like His brothers.
For sure, women did. Are they somehow inferior because they are "sisters" and not "brothers"? I thought you were more egalitarian than this. You see, you cannot have a Christ who is EXACTLY like any one of us, and it is even less possible, via DNA, to make Him be like all of us collectively. I would think a high school biology student would have learned sufficient to recognize such pragmatism.
The creation of Adam and Eve is important to understand and surely you as a biologist do understand, that Eve could only be taken from Adam and not the other way around. ALL of Eve's DNA was in Adam. What does that say about Christ and all of mankind?
Mrs. White does not say that Jesus' heredity involved DNA. Nor can you prove that is what she meant. What is heredity? Why do so many arguments these days revolve around misunderstandings of the foundational definitions of words? Satan is really going places with word meanings, and none of it is good.
Yes, I think your understanding of "heredity" is helping Satan's cause. Christ did not inherit from probate court. And yes, the character of the parents is inherited and guess what, it is in the DNA? HOW? Hint to green: Epigenetics.
That is the FULL definition of the word from Webster's Dictionary in Ellen White's day. Not a single one of those definitions directly addresses DNA. The closest it comes to DNA is the "diseases." But Mrs. White tells us Jesus was never sick.
It is written: Matthew 8:17 that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Isaiah the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our diseases.
What did He have? He had our weakened, mortal body.
Would that body be like Adam's before the fall, or as a child Adam deteriorated by sin?
especially as pertains to His DNA for which there is only silence in Scripture.
Silent in that you do not want to hear or see?

Ignorance of DNA can let people like Wyatt make wild claims and then believe him...

Last edited by APL; 11/26/15 05:47 PM.

Oh, that men might open their minds to know God as he is revealed in his Son! {ST, January 20, 1890}
Re: Examining the Claims by Ron Wyatt [Re: Green Cochoa] #178497
11/26/15 09:02 PM
11/26/15 09:02 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: Green Cochoa
kland,

I'm not addressing Wyatt. I'm addressing his claims and the possible merit or non-merit of them. I have no special respect for the man, and am not defending him. But the man himself is not what I was addressing, but rather the "facts" of the case.
Wow, isn't that a switch-a-roo. Probably to avoid answering the other questions, no? You know, the "facts" of the case? Or at least the "case" you are making about haploids?

Quote:
As for wikipedia, you may need to search from yahoo.com instead of from Google next time (at least that's how I arrived at the page).
Um.... What made you think I used Google?

Is what you're really saying, "next time search for yourself instead of using the link I gave you"?

Green, I wasn't discussing whether I could find the chromosomes of animals but rather the "facts" that the link you gave did not tell what you pretended it to tell.

Quote:
I don't know if it was Wyatt's idea. He may have promoted it, certainly. But I am not smarter than God, nor unscientific enough to say I can prove the non-existence of such a possibility.
So why did you suggest the possibility?

Re: Examining the Claims by Ron Wyatt [Re: jamesonofthunder] #178498
11/26/15 09:22 PM
11/26/15 09:22 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: jamesonofthunder
What Mr Wyatt did was discover something that is unfathomable, and he attempted to understand it in a short amount of time when we will think on these things for eternity, and still it will be a mystery even in perfect minds, and you think these things are proof that he was not who he claimed to be? A fraud?
He made things up. Without even think through them. Then he tried to double step to cover up his past mistakes.

Quote:
When a man walks into a cave and comes out with evidence that he didn't walk into the cave with, why deny that he walked into the cave?
And should the evidence be shown to others, or should others "just believe" he saw it?

Quote:
If he was a fraud even the most hardcore liars repent before death if they know ANYTHING about God.
Maybe some. Probably not most. Why do you think otherwise?

Quote:
Ron Wyatt said, when the Sunday law comes then we will see the tablets of stone as evidence, ***** STAFF EDIT *****
Not provable today, is it?

Quote:
Brother Ron brought and tested blood samples
What makes you think so?

If you answer nothing else, what makes you think "Brother Ron brought and tested blood samples"?

Re: Examining the Claims by Ron Wyatt [Re: Green Cochoa] #178504
11/26/15 09:47 PM
11/26/15 09:47 PM
J
James Peterson  Offline
NON-SDA
Active Member 2019

Dedicated Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: Green Cochoa
"His brothers" also had sin.

They also had <i>different</i> DNA than He had, presumably. For sure, women did. Are they somehow inferior because they are "sisters" and not "brothers"? I thought you were more egalitarian than this. You see, you cannot have a Christ who is EXACTLY like any one of us, and it is even less possible, via DNA, to make Him be like all of us collectively. I would think a high school biology student would have learned sufficient to recognize such pragmatism.

What did [Jesus] have? He had our weakened, mortal body. We simply cannot be so arrogant as to presume to know the makeup of His divinity + humanity, especially as pertains to His DNA for which there is only silence in Scripture.

Blessings,
Green Cochoa.

• Nobody "has" sin. Sin is transgression. It has nothing to do with your physical body (DNA or otherwise), but with the state of your mind because of your own decisions. Jesus said, "Hear and understand: Not what goes into the mouth defiles a man; but what comes out of the mouth, this defiles a man." (Mat. 15:10-11)

• As a consequence, it is superfluous to say that Jesus had "our weakened, mortal body" as if it were of any consequence. It is NOT the body, but the mind that speaks about a man. In the beginning, Adam was physically perfect, yet he fell BECAUSE OF THE DESIRE OF HIS HEART (i.e. his mind). On the other hand, Jesus, broken, bruised, bloody and weak did not cast away his faith but said, "Father, into your hand, I commend my spirit." To the end, contrariwise as it were, HE WAS FAITHFUL.

• Concerning Jesus' DNA, is it not sufficient to say that God provided Him with the DNA to make Him fully humanly masculine? Look at the conversation between Gabriel and Mary; and be humble:

Originally Posted By: Luke 1:34-38
    Then Mary said to the angel, "How can this be, since I do not know a man?"

And the angel answered and said to her, "The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Highest will overshadow you; therefore, also, that Holy One who is to be born will be called the Son of God. Now indeed, Elizabeth your relative has also conceived a son in her old age; and this is now the sixth month for her who was called barren. For with God nothing will be impossible."

Then Mary said, "Behold the maidservant of the Lord! Let it be to me according to your word." And the angel departed from her.

Amen.

///

Re: Examining the Claims by Ron Wyatt [Re: James Peterson] #178511
11/27/15 12:59 PM
11/27/15 12:59 PM
jamesonofthunder  Offline
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Originally Posted By: James Peterson
Nobody "has" sin. Sin is transgression. It has nothing to do with your physical body (DNA or otherwise), but with the state of your mind because of your own decisions. Jesus said, "Hear and understand: Not what goes into the mouth defiles a man; but what comes out of the mouth, this defiles a man." (Mat. 15:10-11)
You misuse and abuse the truth and make your own doctrines. How sad for you.

"The lower passions have their seat in the body and work through it. The words “flesh” or “fleshly” or “carnal lusts” embrace the lower, corrupt nature; the flesh of itself cannot act contrary to the will of God. We are commanded to crucify the flesh, with the affections and lusts. How shall we do it? Shall we inflict pain on the body? No; but put to death the temptation to sin. The corrupt thought is to be expelled. Every thought is to be brought into captivity to Jesus Christ. All animal propensities are to be subjected to the higher powers of the soul. The love of God must reign supreme; Christ must occupy an undivided throne. Our bodies are to be regarded as His purchased possession. The members of the body are to become the instruments of righteousness.19 {AH 127.2}

"He has borne our sins in His own body on the tree; and through the power He has given us, we may resist the world, the flesh, and the devil. {MYP 105.1}

"The humanity of Christ is called “that holy thing.” The inspired record says of Christ, “He did no sin,” he “knew no sin,” and “in him was no sin.” He was “holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners.” He tabernacled among men. This testimony concerning Christ plainly shows that he condemned sin in the flesh. No man can say that he is hopelessly subject to the bondage of sin and Satan. Christ has assumed the responsibilities of the human race, and the sins of all that believe are charged to him. He has engaged to be liable for them. He obeyed every jot and tittle of the law, to testify before unfallen worlds, before holy angels, before the fallen world, that those who believe in him, who accept of him as their sin-offering, who rely upon him as their personal Saviour, will be advantaged by his righteousness, and become partakers of his divine nature. He testifies that through his imputed righteousness the believing soul shall obey the commandments of God. {ST January 16, 1896, par. 7}

Search me oh God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me to the way everlasting. Amen
Re: Examining the Claims by Ron Wyatt [Re: Daryl] #178517
11/27/15 11:15 PM
11/27/15 11:15 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Since this wasn't posted until over two days after I wrote it and APL didn't respond, this is being re-posted.

In the name of Jesus APL are you the one claiming to have known Ron Wyatt half your life. I adjure you in the name of Jesus to answer very carefully. Angels are recording your every move here.

I would like to draw peoples attention to some very important points in that so called testimony. Since you APL have made statements against someone you claim to have known half your life (If that is not the case then you intentionally structured the sentence to make it look like you were saying this because that sentence is not in the quote).... This is what you get. Bear false witness, get the wrath. In that article it is stated by Dr Brandstater...

#1; I had first met him (Ron), many months before, in the Hotel Ararat in Dogubeyazit, at the foot of Mount Ararat in Eastern Turkey. The hotel's humble foyer was buzzing with the comings and goings of men hunting for Noah's Ark. Amongst them all, Wyatt stood out, a tall impressive bearded figure, striding around with great self-assurance."

"The hotel was BUZZING with the Comings and goings of men hunting for Noah's ark"? Why? BECAUSE RON HAD SHOWED THE SITE TO THE TURKISH GOVERNMENT AND THEY BELIEVED HIM BECAUSE OF THE PROOF! They built a million dollar road and visitor center around that site because of the PROOF, and this is the ONLY reason Bernard Brandstater was there, he was STALKING RON after hearing of the discovery like every other blood sucker that "mysteriously" showed up there that summer. I would love to hear Dr Brandsteter defend that. Ron HAD found the site, they weren't LOOKING any more, they found it! It wasn't like there were a hundred different groups of people BUZZING that tiny little hotel to look elsewhere, they were all there because of Ron. That's why the DR showed up in TURKEY! Then Ron took him under his wing and showed him everything and the ingrate turned on him because God wouldn't permit that unfaithful Judas to see the Ark.

#2 "Our team proceeded to the Garden Tomb, whose custodians were expecting our arrival. Wyatt had negotiated cordially and successfully with them."

How many of you fraud claimers say Ron never got ANY permit to dig IN THE GARDEN TOMB AREA? But here Bernard Brandstater is testifying that Ron had not only been given permission but that this was one of the several times he had already dug there. This one piece of evidence proves most of those who deny his claims are liars. So according to the antiquity officers in Israel, Mr Brandstater is a liar because they claim they never issued ANY permits or permitted him to dig in any case! (One of the biggest points he argues publicly about in the WIKI page he started)

#3; "With an assortment of gardening tools we set to work, moving a large pile of rubble and rock which had accumulated where Wyatt had probed earlier. Over several days we were able to excavate our way down into the same cave system that Wyatt had explored two years before... then he says "We had enjoyed ten days of close fellowship"

In TEN DAYS USING GARDENING TOOLS they dug down 30 feet then buried the site again (which was demanded by the Israeli antiquity officers) ??? He keeps saying "OUR TEAM" when it was him and Ron and his son. EVEN IF THEY DUG FOR A MONTH they couldn't do that. WITH GARDENING TOOLS hahahahahahaha. That's too funny.

#3 "It had been hidden there, he said, by the priests during the Babylonian siege in 586 BC. As he told it, it was a gripping story, and somewhat believable to someone with a romantic bent. It wasn't hard to imagine the senior Levites, foreseeing the imminent collapse of Jerusalem's defenses, plotting to hide the precious furnishings, during midnight darkness, in a secret cavern in the no-man's land outside the city walls. Wyatt not only constructed this story... I am a long-time member of the S.D.A. fraternity."

So as a long time member of the SDA "FRATERNITY" Mr Brandstater should believe the Spirit of Prophecy eh?

Ellen White wrote...

"Before the temple was destroyed, God made known to a few of His faithful servants the fate of the temple, which was the pride of Israel, and which they regarded with idolatry, while they were sinning against God. He also revealed to them the captivity of Israel. These righteous men, just before the destruction of the temple, removed the sacred ark containing the tables of stone, and with mourning and sadness, secreted it in a cave where it was to be hid from the people of Israel, because of their sins, and was to be no more restored to them. That sacred ark is yet hid. It has never been disturbed since it was secreted."--4SG 114, 115 (1864);1SP 414 (1870); SR 195.

That was in 1864 that she wrote this and if Mr Brandstater really is a Seventh Day Adventist (Works at Loma Linda University) and as "close acquaintance" with Ron as he claimed he should have known this quote existed, because Ron used to quote it ALL THE TIME. So who is right? GOD and His Spirit given through Mrs White or Mr Brandstater? As Seventh Day Adventists you should be able to answer that question, if you really are an Adventist.

#4: "Many months later Wyatt suddenly turned up in my town, Redlands. He phoned me and I invited him for an update chat."

After Mr Brandstater stalked Ron all the way to Turkey he has the nerve to claim this? Mr Brandstater had a man crush on Ron as you should be able to tell by his earlier statement "Amongst them all, Wyatt stood out, a tall impressive bearded figure, striding around with great self-assurance." Or does anyone really think that Mr Brandstater just happened to show up in Turkey during one of Ron's visits there? The man is a glory hound and that is why he stalked Ron all the way to Turkey.

#5 "it was a gripping story, and somewhat believable to someone with a romantic bent." "What could I say to an invitation like this? Was this serious archeology, or was it an Indiana Jones adventure?"

In HIS MIND maybe, but that was not what motivated Ron Wyatt.

This idiot even gets into arguments with Wikipedia about these issues... This is posted on the WIKI page he started to berate Ron after his death...

"Why hasn't the wiki-Editors (one of which is also editor of the anti-creationist website Talkorigins.org) continued to put forth an unsubstantiated view that Ron Wyatt was a nurse-anesthetist in Nashville in 1960, even after this post was listed? And further, if Wiki cannot substantiate the fact with documentation that he was a nurse-anesthetist in 1960, why do they continue to allow that to go into print? Why is this article written like an anti-Wyatt tractate? 99.170.65.102 07:53, 21 April 2008"

Then in the article you quoted APL after one paragraph of what happened in Israel when Ron brought him there and he wasn't permitted to see the Ark, he starts a rant about how Ron was mentally ill.

God would not let this man anywhere near the ARK because HE (LIKE DANNY SHELTON) was not of the right mind. GOD sees the heart, Ron could not, so when he would bring someone God did not want there he would make it impossible to find the access.

If you knew anything about this situation you would hold your tongue APL, but it amazes me how people like you are willing to attack what you don't know.

EVERY TIME Ron brought others who were not of pure heart God would not open the path, it looked like a solid rock surface or the cave direction would change. Israeli records prove that 6 men died trying to recover the ark claiming to be of the tribe of Levi which is IMPOSSIBLE to claim. RON WAS AMAZED that they had found the entrance because NO ONE ELSE had been permitted in. "...secreted it in a cave where it was to be hid from the people of Israel, because of their sins, and was to be no more restored to them.

Those men who insisted on moving it, THEY DIED, get it? Do you want that result for yourself? Are you so bold as to reach out and attempt to steady the Ark without God telling you to? WOW! Sounds a lot like UZZAH! and seeing the result of that mans testimony I can see why he was not permitted in

Search me oh God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me to the way everlasting. Amen
Re: Examining the Claims by Ron Wyatt [Re: Daryl] #178540
11/29/15 04:44 AM
11/29/15 04:44 AM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Not going to defend your statement APL?

Re: Examining the Claims by Ron Wyatt [Re: Daryl] #178549
11/29/15 04:59 PM
11/29/15 04:59 PM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
Originally Posted By: jsot
In the name of Jesus APL are you the one claiming to have known Ron Wyatt half your life.
Never made that claim. I have met Wyatt, yes. I have known one of those that have traveled to the Middle East with him for over half my life, yes, and he has found Wyatt to be a fraud, my term as his description is more kind than mine, tis true. Apology accepted.

I trust Brandstater, Wyatt I do not.

Oh, that men might open their minds to know God as he is revealed in his Son! {ST, January 20, 1890}
Re: Examining the Claims by Ron Wyatt [Re: APL] #178559
11/29/15 10:09 PM
11/29/15 10:09 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Originally Posted By: APL
Originally Posted By: jsot
In the name of Jesus APL are you the one claiming to have known Ron Wyatt half your life.
Never made that claim. I have met Wyatt, yes. I have known one of those that have traveled to the Middle East with him for over half my life, yes, and he has found Wyatt to be a fraud, my term as his description is more kind than mine, tis true. Apology accepted.

I trust Brandstater, Wyatt I do not.

Never made that claim? In post 178479 I quote your words that are NOT in the quote you supplied...

"I know this man for over half of my life."

So if YOU didn't say it maybe the demon inside of you did, because those words ARE NOT in the quote you supplied. So are you the liar?

Re: Examining the Claims by Ron Wyatt [Re: Daryl] #178561
11/29/15 11:27 PM
11/29/15 11:27 PM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
JSOT - Perhaps the demon in your head? Should I quote what I wrote in context? "See: http://www.ldolphin.org/wyatt1.html I know this man for over half of my life."

Did you see the link which has the article written by the person I have known over half my life? Yep. I trust Brandstater, not Wyatt.

Again - I accept your apology, even before you ask while you are still a sinner.

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/27/24 09:35 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by ProdigalOne. 03/23/24 08:06 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 03/22/24 10:17 AM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by kland. 03/21/24 12:34 PM
The Value of Bible Types
by TruthinTypes. 03/17/24 06:22 PM
Orion Which Every One on the Globe Can See
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:26 PM
'Prophet' Summons UFOs
by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 02:19 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by dedication. 03/11/24 06:31 PM
Get That Razor Wire Up!
by kland. 03/05/24 12:49 PM
Messages for This Time
by ProdigalOne. 03/04/24 05:54 AM
The Lake of Fire is Hell
by Rick H. 03/02/24 05:01 PM
Adventist Agriculture
by kland. 02/29/24 12:33 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 03/27/24 10:36 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:50 PM
Time Is Short!
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:45 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 01:59 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 08:38 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:30 PM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by Kevin H. 03/12/24 09:20 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Daryl. 03/04/24 06:14 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!