HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,194
Posts195,567
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 12
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
2 registered members (2 invisible), 3,151 guests, and 17 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 4 of 46 1 2 3 4 5 6 45 46
Re: Rejection of the Testimonies Foretold, Part 1 [Re: Charity] #181863
11/09/16 03:37 PM
11/09/16 03:37 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
I'm not sure why you felt the need to insert your opinion of what is going to happen or not.

So if Iran does not attack and if Obama doesn't remain in the office, one can conclude that your thoughts on women's ordination is incorrect?

What might have been good advice, turns into a personal platform of your futuristic prophecy. What if you say you speak for the Lord but have not been sent?

Re: Rejection of the Testimonies Foretold, Part 1 [Re: Alchemy] #181864
11/09/16 03:45 PM
11/09/16 03:45 PM
N
Nadi  Offline
NON-SDA
Active Member 2020
Canada
Originally Posted By: His child
God always sends a messenger with a warning before He imposes judgment.
Originally Posted By: Alchemy
God is extremely just and never holds anyone accountable for sin unless they are warned first! So, there isn't any exception to this attribute of God.

Really?
Leviticus 5:17 "If anyone sins and does what is forbidden in any of the LORD's commands, even though they do not know it, they are guilty and will be held responsible."

"Our vision is often more obstructed by what we think we know than by our lack of knowledge." K. Stendahl
Re: Rejection of the Testimonies Foretold, Part 1 [Re: kland] #181865
11/10/16 07:38 AM
11/10/16 07:38 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted By: kland
I'm not sure why you felt the need to insert your opinion of what is going to happen or not.

So if Iran does not attack and if Obama doesn't remain in the office, one can conclude that your thoughts on women's ordination is incorrect?

What might have been good advice, turns into a personal platform of your futuristic prophecy. What if you say you speak for the Lord but have not been sent?

The entire letter is based on my understanding of Scripture. Trump won, Obama will stay on, and the war with Iran will come in Obama's Presidency. It has been pointed out to me that Obama may stay in power by some other means rather than the #IranUSwar and then the war will follow. I will concede that the events are right and the sequencing may not be as I currently understand it.

It is written that we know in part and we prophesy in part but when that which is perfect is come we shall know...

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: Rejection of the Testimonies Foretold, Part 1 [Re: Nadi] #181866
11/10/16 07:41 AM
11/10/16 07:41 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted By: Nadi
God always sends a messenger with a warning before He imposes judgment.
Originally Posted By: Alchemy
God is extremely just and never holds anyone accountable for sin unless they are warned first! So, there isn't any exception to this attribute of God.

Really?
Leviticus 5:17 "If anyone sins and does what is forbidden in any of the LORD's commands, even though they do not know it, they are guilty and will be held responsible."

Luke 12:48 "But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more."

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: Rejection of the Testimonies Foretold, Part 1 [Re: His child] #181872
11/11/16 03:38 PM
11/11/16 03:38 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland

The entire letter is based on my understanding of Scripture. Trump won, Obama will stay on, and the war with Iran will come in Obama's Presidency. It has been pointed out to me that Obama may stay in power by some other means rather than the #IranUSwar and then the war will follow. I will concede that the events are right and the sequencing may not be as I currently understand it.

It is written that we know in part and we prophesy in part but when that which is perfect is come we shall know...

But it sounded like you letter was about your disagreement about Elder Wilson's view women's ordination. Inserting your understanding of scripture was off topic to him.

Hearing about the protests in the streets does give the slight hint you may be correct about Obama. Time will tell. But whether it does or not doesn't not infer you have shown from scripture that it is prophesied.

Re: Rejection of the Testimonies Foretold, Part 1 [Re: kland] #181877
11/12/16 12:58 AM
11/12/16 12:58 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA

But it sounded like you letter was about your disagreement about Elder Wilson's view women's ordination. Inserting your understanding of scripture was off topic to him.

Hearing about the protests in the streets does give the slight hint you may be correct about Obama. Time will tell. But whether it does or not doesn't not infer you have shown from scripture that it is prophesied.

As it was in the days of Noah. Some folks will remain in unbelief until it starts raining.

He knows what he said in the video message that was presented to the church. And if he has any questions, he can contact me.

Last edited by His child; 11/12/16 01:04 AM.

Re: Rejection of the Testimonies Foretold, Part 1 [Re: kland] #181881
11/12/16 12:15 PM
11/12/16 12:15 PM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA

Time will tell? Wait and see???

The prophecies are clear.

The visions:

Daniel 2 began with the head of gold Nebuchadnezzar. It ended with the legs Nabonidus and Belshazzar being crushed by Cyrus.

Daniel 4 began with the tree that received a deadly wound that was healed before it was finally destroyed.

Daniel 7 repeated and enlarged the meaning of Daniel 2 to include kingdoms, and the fourth kingdom was in two phases pagan and papal Rome. Then Heaven explained them as kings from the earth which repeated and enlarged Daniel 2 & 7.

Then the final meaning of Daniel 2--Reagan was the head of gold, Bush I the silver, Clinton the brass, Bush II one iron leg that extended his rule into church craft and Obama the other iron leg that extended into church craft. And Christ strikes the image upon the feet when He comes.

When the kings of the earth/American Presidents are understood in Daniel 7, Daniel 8 explains that the ram's first horn is Bush I, and the one that comes up last is Bush II. The she/he goat is Bill and Hilary Clinton, Bill is the first horn that was broken and Obama is the second horn that waxes great. The notable ones were the 4 American joint chief of staff. The notable one was Colin Powell who was instrumental to place Bush II in office and then Obama.

The prophecy is clearly enlarged in Revelation. Reagan is the white horse rider. Bush I the red horse rider, Clinton rode the black horse (he left office with a surplus, but he had caused the housing bubble that burst after he left that devastated the world's economy), and the last two riders are Bush II who brought death with his statement (9/20/01) that 'the beliefs of Muslims are good' -- Muslims teach salvation apart from Christ, and the rider that brings hell that is on the same horse is Obama.

I have prayed, studied, agitated, irritated, shouted from the roof tops, posted until my fingers are tired of typing, written books, articles and cried aloud sparing not until I am resolved that time spent on Laodicea would be better spent on those in the highways and byways who don't have the blessings of Laodicea. When it was too late, Christ said the hour has come take your rest and He went to Calvary. But before it was too late He had urged the disciples to stay awake and pray.

I have offered to study the prophecies in detail and answered questions that show that the questioners never looked at my previous answers, but were actively keeping me from working in other fields.

The parable of the 10 Virgins is VERY CLEAR when there is no doubt that the last call is true: Christ is at the door, 5 of the virgins are too late: they will never be ready because they slumbered and slept too long.

There is no merit in waiting to proclaim the 3rd Angel's Message until President Obama takes a third term. He is the one who will make an image to the beast and enforce the mark of the beast. The liberty that we have now is not going to last forever. What we fail to do now will be much more difficult to do then.

My most up to date study is almost finished (2016, The Bible, The Constitution, and Obama's 3rd Term--working title) and the proof reader has the first half of Daniel 11. The balance of Daniel 11 and 12 are written and need only to be refreshed and proof read. I plan to have it done this week so I can send out the 100's of copies that have been pre-ordered. And those who have elected to take the wait and see attitude will see...

Re: Rejection of the Testimonies Foretold, Part 1 [Re: His child] #181882
11/12/16 02:52 PM
11/12/16 02:52 PM
ProdigalOne  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada
His Child:
"...Bush II one iron leg that extended his rule into church craft and Obama the other iron leg that extended into church craft."

What then is the significance of the feet part of clay and part of iron? Are you saying that government extension into "church craft" is a blending of strong and weak?

"...I will not forget you.
Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands..."

Isaiah 49:15-16
Re: Rejection of the Testimonies Foretold, Part 1 [Re: ProdigalOne] #181891
11/13/16 03:14 AM
11/13/16 03:14 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted By: ProdigalOne
His Child:
"...Bush II one iron leg that extended his rule into church craft and Obama the other iron leg that extended into church craft."

What then is the significance of the feet part of clay and part of iron? Are you saying that government extension into "church craft" is a blending of strong and weak?

Originally Posted By: EGW
The mingling of churchcraft and statecraft is represented by the iron and the clay. {4BC 1168.8}

Originally Posted By: EGW
Let the principle once be established in the United States that the church may employ or control the power of the state; that religious observances may be enforced by secular laws; in short, that the authority of church and state is to dominate the conscience, and the triumph of Rome in this country is assured. {GC 581.1}

Bush II formed a religious advisory counsel for the White House.

Obama gave it authority to:
1)Identifying best practices and successful modes of delivering social services
2) Evaluating the need for improvements in the implementation and coordination of public policies relating to faith-based and neighborhood organizations
3)Making recommendations to the President and the Administration on changes in policies, programs, and practices
https://www.whitehouse.gov/administration/eop/ofbnp/about/council

This religious advisory board now has authority to recommend to the government to implement religious policies...& practices

did I answer your question

Re: Rejection of the Testimonies Foretold, Part 1 [Re: Charity] #181892
11/13/16 03:32 AM
11/13/16 03:32 AM
dedication  Offline
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: Hischild
There is no merit in waiting to proclaim the 3rd Angel's Message until President Obama takes a third term.

Amen!
We definitely should NOT wait to proclaim the third angel's message. We should be doing that now -- not sitting back and waiting!
But the third angel's message is NOT based on Obama.

Those who wait for Obama to take a third term before they proclaim the third angel's message may well wait forever until it is too late, as Obama probably will never take a third term.
In the mean time so many things are shaping up between Catholics and Protestants with all their jubilee predictions and other plans for 2017,
(see here), plus Trump's promise to Christians that if he is president Christian's will have power, its amazing that anyone would be insisting on pushing out the revealed prophetic picture and replacing it with their own speculative theories and calling that the "last message".

That "old" prophetic message which you despise as "outdated", which is given us in scripture and the testimonies, is the true message, it's not based on individuals but on institutions, but you have totally rewritten and undermined it's foundations -- why?

I pity those 100's who have built their faith on those speculative theories based on specific individuals which you promote, and when Obama passes off the scene their faith tumbles into disbelief at the very time when it is vitally important to be strongly anchored in truth!

The REAL prophetic message is being fulfilled, yes we are on the edge of time, why undermine it with ever changing speculative stuff that is NOT the third angel's message?

Page 4 of 46 1 2 3 4 5 6 45 46

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by Rick H. 04/14/24 08:00 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:07 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/31/24 06:44 PM
Easter Sunday, Transgender Day of Visibility?
by dedication. 03/31/24 01:34 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by TruthinTypes. 03/30/24 12:02 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/15/24 09:43 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:31 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!