HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,189
Posts195,525
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
kland 15
Rick H 15
Daryl 4
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
3 registered members (Karen Y, 2 invisible), 2,847 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 84 of 119 1 2 82 83 84 85 86 118 119
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: The Wanderer] #184203
06/21/17 01:49 PM
06/21/17 01:49 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: The Wanderer
Originally Posted By: Elle
My comment : Canada is fast moving towards fascism as we have seen by removing our freedom of speech with the 'Blasphemy' Bill To Silence Critics Of Islam (see Post#182914). Now Canada is passing the C-16 law that protects those with alternative sexual orientation???

Really, it's all about removing our freedom of speech in this country. I would recommend that you would watch the video of professor Peterson from University of Toronto who makes this points. The Youtube video link is inside that article below. It is interesting to watch how the students of the opposing view handle free Speech expressed by Peterson. I'm seeing first hand that our Children is being well trained in the art of fascism on unfounded grounds of victimization.

3 months ago I have posted this Nigel Farage video that was censored by you-tube. I just found another link. What Nigel expressed I have seen this in my own children who were homeschool for their first 9 years and only ended up in the Public schools in their last 3 years. I have noticed in my own children what Nigel expressed in this video.

UKIP Nigel Farage - The Young Generation That Shout 'Fascist' Are Fascist Themselves

Do your children know that you have posted this about them online? I can hardly believe what I am reading here.

For sure, I didn't elaborate much in that statement so I see that it needs clarification. We all have (or had) fascist compliance traits that was put in us via our upbringing in society. Especially in the Western civilizations that we live in today.

This coming bolded statement is my view from my health science education and background and from reflecting a lot on many scriptures on the simple question of what "moves" man and changes him. I see that our Lord has created man sensitive & influential to our environment.

I believe this is the perfect design in a world that have God's righteous laws establish in our land with leaders that are Christ-like in heart and rules(==shepherd) like Him. However this design goes against us when our leaders are usurpers & tyrants seeking to establish totalitarianism or a fascism empire where a few can rule the mass. This is where we find ourselves faced with the NEW WORLD ORDER (a fascist system) that Mystery Babylon was patiently working into implementing their plan one step at a time since a few centuries. 2018 is probably the year to bring there New World Order about as I have seen this year marked on their phoenix coming out of ashes images floating around for the past 5 years or so. However, I believe Mystery Babylon won't succeed and will fall... as we have been witnessing their fall in great stride the past 3 years.

The elites of today view us as a bunch of cattle (goyim) that needs them to lead us. The elites sincerely believe that without them the people are doomed and lost. So in their deranged view they sincerely think this is their calling and their right to rule us.

In the Bible, we find that the people are said to be like sheep in the hands of the religious leaders. The Lord has rebuked the leaders in many places for abusing the people that was put under their care. Jesus is portrayed as a shepherd that cares for His sheep. And in this image...we are the sheep that is easily led.

So I saw this in myself, in others, and in history, that the people are very easily manipulated and can be easily deceived also.

Mystery Babylon has been grooming not only our children via the public educational system to be good citizens of their upcoming fascism regime; but also the adults are groomed also via Mainstream Media, the entertainment, politics, laws, and etc... We have all been brainwashed to some levels by Mystery Babylon. I think it's inevitable and is a fact. Even from inside our own denomination (that is infiltrated by Mystery Babylon) we are also trained to think a certain way.

No one likes to think of themselves being easily manipulated or to admit that we are brainwashed to be groomed in a certain way. Of course if we were groomed to do good, then it wouldn't be so bad. But when we are molded to participate on the "dark side"; then it's harder to admit and swallow. Regardless, it's both an ego issue. We need to go beyond viewing things around our ego and view things in God's perspective and within His perfect plan that is unfolding.

One day, on the Lord's timing and in His way, we will all come to face that fact and the outpouring of the Holy Spirit will help us to move beyond the shame and grow in glory in Christ.

AV Hab 2:16 "Thou art filled with shame for glory: drink thou also, and let thy foreskin be uncovered: the cup of the LORD'S right hand shall be turned unto thee, and shameful spewing [shall be] on thy glory."

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #184221
06/24/17 10:22 PM
06/24/17 10:22 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : I've noticed about 8 months or so ago (since the Podesta-Clinton email investigation) that Mainstream Media(MSM) and other agencies has been watering down Pedophilia. Recently BBC's position has angered many in social media.

Read the article at the source link to get all the links so you can access to more history and more details about this brainwashing preparing the population how to view this nation-wide predatory ring circle problem towards our children.

BBC pedophile exposé ignores real victims, triggers social-media firestorm

https://www.sott.net/article/354258-BBC-...media-firestorm

Jun 20, 2017

----------- some extracted quotes -----------------

"attempting to label pedophilia as a 'sexual orientation' crossed the red line for many readers"

"In a recent BBC article entitled, 'Paedophiles need help, not condemnation - I should know,' we are 'introduced' to an anonymous 60-something male who opens this teary-eyed treatise by proclaiming,
"It's a long time since I've described myself as a paedophile.

"Paedophilia is a disorder, a deeply distressing sexual orientation. For me, it's triggered by traumatic experiences in childhood."

"Did you catch it? If you blinked you missed it. Like one of those clunky bills rammed through Congress on Christmas Eve that is 'sweetened' with all sorts of hidden 'riders,' the opening line of the article declares that pedophilia now ranks - alongside hetereosexuality, homosexuality and bisexuality - as a "sexual orientation." A "distressing" one for the pedophile, no doubt, but a sexual orientation nevertheless. But that is simply wrong.

"In other words, the victim is the poor, misunderstood pedophile who, we are told, desperately wants to change.

"The irony of the BBC promoting this puff piece on pedophiles is a bit rich considering its former relationship with Jimmy Savile, the long-term host of a popular BBC music program, who has been described, postmortem, as a "predatory sexual offender," possibly Britain's worst of all time. "

"Once again, that 'defective product' is the article's repeated claim that pedophilia is a "sexual orientation," a glaring misconception that places it on the road to social acceptance.

In fact, the expression "orientation" is used not once in the article, but on four separate occasions, making me suspect the entire purpose of this piece is to break ground for an entirely new social-engineering revolution in sexual mores, which will be, naturally, actively promoted by every (Western) media outlet on Planet Perversity. "

"if this BBC piece is any indication, then there are definite plans in the works to 'normalize' pedophilia in some not-so-distant dystopic future. In fact, pedophilia movements on both sides of the Atlantic have been attempting to go mainstream for many years now (For those who argue that such a social transformation could never succeed, ask yourself how many people just 10 years ago could have guessed there would be 'After School Satan' clubs popping up around God's Country today?). "

""The conventional view of paedophilia is that it's an incurable condition. But this doctor laughed - he laughed! And he said, "Of course it's curable."

"It was an absolutely huge relief. The doctor didn't challenge my identification with paedophilia, he just accepted it and said: "No problem, we'll sort it."

"Today, we see the terms "orientation" and "identification" being casually kicked around in an article on pedophilia, as a way to tenderize the mind of the masses, as it were, for what seems to be coming down the road.

Quote:
Although it is difficult to dispute the story's central message that individuals who have a sexual attraction to children 'need help,' attempting to label pedophilia as a 'sexual orientation' crossed the red line for many readers.

In a recent BBC article entitled, 'Paedophiles need help, not condemnation - I should know,' we are 'introduced' to an anonymous 60-something male who opens this teary-eyed treatise by proclaiming,
"It's a long time since I've described myself as a paedophile. Paedophilia is a disorder, a deeply distressing sexual orientation. For me, it's triggered by traumatic experiences in childhood."
Did you catch it? If you blinked you missed it. Like one of those clunky bills rammed through Congress on Christmas Eve that is 'sweetened' with all sorts of hidden 'riders,' the opening line of the article declares that pedophilia now ranks - alongside hetereosexuality, homosexuality and bisexuality - as a "sexual orientation." A "distressing" one for the pedophile, no doubt, but a sexual orientation nevertheless. But that is simply wrong.

Unlike homosexuality, pedophilia is ranked by the World Health Organization among its "disorders of sexual preference."It's not a "sexual orientation" by any stretch of the imagination; it's a psychological problem.

For those who were triggered by the article's barbeque-scented bait, as many social media users obviously were, caveat lector, reader beware.

The article is rigged like a trap to ensnare the dreaded 'haters' out there who would fail to sympathize with the plight of an individual who once fantasized about sexual relations with minors as opposed to his overgrown, mature peers.

Here is where the rusty trap is hidden amongst the weeds for the unsuspecting reader. The author, who comes across as an intelligent, albeit misguided fellow, informs us he "never even contemplated abusing a child," which sounds about as plausible as a recovering alcoholic saying he has never pressed his lips against a whiskey glass. In any case, we are forced to take Mr. Anonymous 60-something for his word.

So now the stage is set for a radical role reversal, where the real victim of pedophilia - the vulnerable child - is no longer the central character of the drama. Instead, we are asked to feel pity for the mental suffering that accompanies those grown adults who, thanks to a soundly functioning legal system, are prevented from engaging in sexual relations with minors. In other words, the victim is the poor, misunderstood pedophile who, we are told, desperately wants to change. And to be honest, I found myself sympathizing with the author, although he tossed around facts and figures with wanton abandon.

"People think paedophilia is synonymous with child sexual abuse. But I would never have abused a child," he writes."Most paedophiles have two warring drives within them: the urge to offend, and the urge to be normal. Most paedophiles are desperate for those desires to go away."
Somehow I doubt the author - who confesses he was "sexually interfered with" by his mother at the age of 15, knows what "most pedophiles" really want, since so many people - not least of all pedophiles - barely understand what is going on inside of their own heads.

Pedophile PC?

The irony of the BBC promoting this puff piece on pedophiles is a bit rich considering its former relationship with Jimmy Savile, the long-term host of a popular BBC music program, who has been described, postmortem, as a "predatory sexual offender," possibly Britain's worst of all time.

Savile, who died at the ripe old age of 84, was reported to have sexually abused hundreds of girls and boys over the duration of his career. The full extent of Savile's sex crimes makes it difficult to believe he was not protected by some very influential people.

In any event, my cynicism has more to do with the content of this particular pedophilia piece. First, it must be admitted that the unknown narrator has done some admirable things: 1. He has admitted he has a problem, which is the most difficult part; 2. He has actively sought out therapy; and 3. He claims he has never laid his hands on a child.

A stunning performance chart, to be sure, but it is exactly these charming 'qualifications' (which I suspect are not typical for pedophiles) that allows our ghost narrator, like a respectable-sounding snake-oil salesman, to peddle a defective product in the public square. Once again, that 'defective product' is the article's repeated claim that pedophilia is a "sexual orientation," a glaring misconception that places it on the road to social acceptance.

In fact, the expression "orientation" is used not once in the article, but on four separate occasions, making me suspect the entire purpose of this piece is to break ground for an entirely new social-engineering revolution in sexual mores, which will be, naturally, actively promoted by every (Western) media outlet on Planet Perversity.

It won't happen tomorrow, of course, and probably not even the day after, but if this BBC piece is any indication, then there are definite plans in the works to 'normalize' pedophilia in some not-so-distant dystopic future. In fact, pedophilia movements on both sides of the Atlantic have been attempting to go mainstream for many years now (For those who argue that such a social transformation could never succeed, ask yourself how many people just 10 years ago could have guessed there would be 'After School Satan' clubs popping up around God's Country today?).

However, even more telling than the author describing pedophilia in terms of "sexual orientation" was the reference to the Liberal left's favorite term - "identification" - which really said it all for me.

Here is the author describing his trip to the "University GP" where he sought out treatment.
"The conventional view of paedophilia is that it's an incurable condition. But this doctor laughed - he laughed! And he said, "Of course it's curable."

"It was an absolutely huge relief. The doctor didn't challenge my identification with paedophilia, he just accepted it and said: "No problem, we'll sort it."

Let that comment sink in for a moment: "The doctor didn't challenge my identification with paedophilia, he just accepted it and said: "No problem, we'll sort it."

Remember the last time we heard "identification" mentioned with relation to sexual matters? It was in May 2015, and the Obama administration had just passed legislation directing schools across the nation
"to allow transgender students to use bathrooms, locker rooms and other facilities that match their gender identity rather than their sex assigned at birth.

In other words, any male (or female) could wake up one morning and (Eureka!) "self-identify" with the opposite sex, and that same afternoon they would be legally permitted to change their clothes in the ladies (or men's) locker room. Just like that! Who cares what my assigned-at-birth XX-XY chromosomes might say. Biology will not dictate to me my sexual identity! I identify, therefore I am!

Do you see where this whole 'identification-orientation' business is leading us?

Although one of Donald Trump's first sweeps of his executive pen was to eradicate this absolute insanity, the ball was already put in motion and now there may be no stopping it.

Today, we see the terms "orientation" and "identification" being casually kicked around in an article on pedophilia, as a way to tenderize the mind of the masses, as it were, for what seems to be coming down the road.

Be forewarned, the 'social justice warriors' will not rest until every single cultural and social norm has been turned on its head. Every sacred institution will be challenged on the basis of an individual or group's perceived right to "identify and orientate" himself, herself or themselves to the lifestyle of their choice - deranged, degenerate or otherwise - even if it means breaking society's darkest taboos.

Those courageous enough to serve as the voice of reason in this age of ignorance will be chastised as intolerant 'haters' that don't respect the lifestyle choices of the 'victims,' who will no longer be the minors and children, but those who would abuse them.

Judging by the torrent of condemnation hurled at this lamentable BBC piece, at least we know many people still have their wits and scruples about them. There is hope.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #184228
06/25/17 06:47 AM
06/25/17 06:47 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : Very encouraging news article of nearly 240 child predators "that among those arrested were entertainers, community leaders, white-collar professionals and clergy members. "

Operation Broken Heart III: Nearly 240 child predators arrested during police raid

https://www.sott.net/article/354525-Oper...ing-police-raid

June 23rd, 2017
Quote:
As bogus news pushing the divisive two-party paradigm about which puppet politician said something stupid this week fills the airwaves, very real news is taking place and conveniently getting glossed over. This very real news involves very real victims — who happen to be innocent children.

This week, a massive operation came to a head that was carried out across Southern California which swept up 238 child predators and traffickers — including clergymen attempting to buy a 6-year-old boy.

Conducted by the Los Angeles Regional Internet Crimes against Children task force, "Operation Broken Heart III" targeted offenders wanted for the sexual exploitation of children, child prostitution, sex tourism and possessing and distributing child pornography, said Deputy Chief Matt Blake of the Los Angeles Police Department, as reported by the LA Times.

The mass arrests were not made up of recluse pedophiles living in their mother's basements either. In fact, many of the arrests involved high-profile figures throughout the community.

John Reynolds, acting special agent in charge for U.S. Department of Homeland Security Investigations said that among those arrested were entertainers, community leaders, white-collar professionals and clergy members.

"The incidence of child sexual exploitation has reached staggering proportions," he said at a news conference.

These are not your typical internet dwellers looking to prey on children online with images and pornography. These people are willing to cross the globe to purchase children for sex. What this exposes is the very real, elite, and extremely horrific market for children.

In May, Michael Quinn, 33, traveled from Australia to Los Angeles to complete a deal to buy a 6-year-old boy for sex, according to the U.S. attorney's office in Los Angeles.

As the Times reports, undercover agents met Quinn on a social media networking site, where he had communicated that he wanted to "meet up with a dad who shares his young one," according to prosecutors.

"Quinn explained to the undercover agent he was hoping to meet 'other pervs' in the U.S. and ultimately agreed to pay a human trafficker $250 to provide him with a young boy with whom he could engage in illicit sex," according to the U.S. attorney's office in Los Angeles.

Since its inception in 2014, Operation Broken Heart has increased resources to law enforcement agencies and task forces which have resulted in thousands of arrests. It is one of 61 programs nationwide funded through the U.S. Justice Department's Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention.

Sadly, the funding for the prevention of child sex trafficking is but a drop in the bucket to the $51 billion spent annually fighting a futile and immoral drug war.

Perhaps, if the US cared more about saving children from exploitation and trafficking, and less about kidnapping, caging, and killing people over arbitrary substances they choose to put into their own bodies, this epidemic level of pedophilia could be curbed.

However, as the Free Thought Project has reported numerous times, many of these sickos hold positions of power within high levels of the government. They have an incentive to protect their operation and can do so using the many corrupt pedophiles within law enforcement as their minions.

In case after case, the Free Thought Project reports on horrifying instances of child sex rings that were allowed to go on for decades because politicians — including heads of states — policemen, clergy, and others were all in on the sick game.

In fact, as the new Netflix series, The Keepers set out to launch an investigation into a murder cold case it soon became much deeper because of the high-level pedophilia it revealed. The story exposed a concerted effort to conceal widespread rape and sexual abuse committed by Keough school chaplain and counselor Father Joseph Maskell, as well as other clergy, police, and a local gynecologist.

On multiple occasions, the Free Thought Project has reported interviews of former child sex trafficking victims who've all noted that they had nowhere to go as police and high-level politicians all took place in the abuse.

Hopefully, as the government's war on drugs continues to crumble, people will wake up to the fact that rescuing a child from a rapist is far more important than catching some dude smoking a plant. Hopefully.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #184240
06/26/17 02:17 PM
06/26/17 02:17 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
"Sexual orientation"

I'm not robbing a bank. I'm only experiencing an alternative means of procurement. It is who I am. It is my income orientation. It my identification. I identify with money. It's an income disorder, you can't lock me up for having a health condition.

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: The Wanderer] #184242
06/26/17 04:08 PM
06/26/17 04:08 PM
G
Garywk  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa
Originally Posted By: The Wanderer
Do your children know that you have posted this about them online? I can hardly believe what I am reading here.

I cannot believe what I am reading here either....

The news is full of what is happening on campuses around the US and Canada. Antifa is beating people up. College professors who do not agree with every little thing are being driven off campuses, there are riots over nothing more than a speaker coming onto campus that the students do not agree with, students are saying f-bomb free speech. This does not happen in a vacuum. They have been indoctrinated into this over the years in the school systems. I say indoctrinated and mean it because these kids are so upset over someone saying something they disagree with they must have a "safe space" to get away from hearing anything they don't like. That is a hallmark of indoctrination, not education.

Education causes a person to stand up and defend their beliefs and discuss the issues. Indoctrination causes them to lose their ever loving minds when being confronted with issues they do not agree with. It reminds me of what happened at the end of WWII. German kids 11 and 12 years old were running around killing US soldiers when there was no longer a need to kill, and all because they were so fanatically attached to the Nazi's. They had been indoctrinated, not educated. The National Socialist Party had taken over the educational system in Germany for a reason. The socialists in the west have taken over the educational systems for a reason.

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: ] #184247
06/26/17 08:26 PM
06/26/17 08:26 PM
T
The Wanderer  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2022

Central Alberta
Originally Posted By: Gary K
They had been indoctrinated, not educated. The National Socialist Party had taken over the educational system in Germany for a reason. The socialists in the west have taken over the educational systems for a reason.
This kind of thing does happen in various countries. It is hard to watch when it involves members of our own family. Its a little bit challenging trying to decide which news reports to believe; but as you stated somewhere else, recently, its a good idea to check a wide variety of sites and sources. Some alleged "news" is simply indoctrination and has the intention of masking whats really going on...global economic structure and restructuring goes past the money issue. Certain sources of said news already have so much money that they actually cannot spend it all. There's nothing for them to buy that would cost all the money they have. So why do they keep wanting more, and more? It has to be about something that is not money. It has to do with power, and control. I believe that any "restructure" is aimed at this target. And that certainly fits into Bible prophecy:

Quote:
"And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?" (Rev 13:4)

"The worst foes of my spiritual life have never been hostile circumstance."

"There is always a little bit of light" (Micah 7:8)
https://www.lightintheclouds.net/word

Sincerely, IN Christ; and THROUGH The Spirit

- The Wanderer
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #184355
07/04/17 10:29 PM
07/04/17 10:29 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : Looks like the Kings of the East (Rev 16:12) that God raised to overthrow Mystery(Secret) Babylon, is taking their leadership roles to put a stop to this US THAAD non-sense that posed a direct threat to North Korea and China. Just recently South Korea got a new president that is standing against the THAAD and US influence in S.Korea. Also recently in the news we've seen the people of S.Korea protesting against the THAAD.

Looks like North Korea will get what they were asking from the first place. Real great news!

Russia, China: N. Korea must freeze nuclear activities, US halt THAAD deployment
https://www.rt.com/news/395244-north-korea-nuclear-us-drills-stop/

Quote:
Moscow and Beijing have agreed that North Korea should freeze its nuclear and missile programs, while the US and South Korea should abstain from holding war games in the region, Russian President Vladimir Putin said.

“We’ve agreed to promote our joint initiative, based on Russian step-by-step Korean settlement plan and Chinese ideas to simultaneously freeze North Korean nuclear and missile activities, and US and South Korean joint military drills,” Putin said at a press conference after meeting with China’s leader, Xi Jinping, in Moscow.

“We believe that the outer world is turbulent, local conflicts are emerging constantly, such issues as the Korean peninsula problem, Syrian question, remain very complex,” Xi Jinping said.

Russia’s president stressed that the two countries have either the same, or very close positions on many international issues.

“We intend to further develop our foreign policy coordination,” Putin said.

Moscow and Beijing stressed the importance of taking North Korea’s concerns over its safety into consideration, calling them “justified.”

“The two sides stress that justified North Korean concerns should be respected,” a joint statement by Russia’s and China’s foreign ministers reads. “Other countries should make certain moves to resume the negotiations, creating a peaceful disposition and mutual trust.”

View image on Twitter
Follow
Murad Gazdiev ✔ @MuradGazdiev
Putin & Jinping both say Russia-China relations better now than ever before in history.
9:44 AM - 4 Jul 2017
45 45 Retweets 73 73 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy
“A possibility of the use of military measures to solve the problems of the Korean Peninsula must be ruled out,” the joint statement stressed.

While condemning Pyongyang’s nuclear and missile tests as violating UN Security Council resolutions, Moscow and Beijing urged the United States to immediately halt its deployment of THAAD anti-missile systems to South Korea.

“The sides agree that the deployment of THAAD anti-missile systems to Northeast Asia gravely damages strategic safety interests of regional powers, including Russia and China and do not contribute to the de-nuclearization of the Korean Peninsula, as well as towards establishing peace and stability in the region,” the statement reads.

“Russia and China oppose the deployment of the said systems and call on the countries involved to immediately halt and cancel the process of their deployment.”

Russia and China’s calls for de-escalation and negotiation are clearly a step into right direction if the ongoing Korean crisis is to be untangled, Asia-Pacific defense consultant Jack Midgley believes.

“North Korea now has at least a limited ballistic missile capability; they have at least a limited nuclear weapons capability. The question is: how will the world deal with the emergence of this new set of facts,” Midgley said, adding “the experience of the last 60 years is very consistent there – it’s that the only way forward that actually works is to bring the parties together and to negotiate.”

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #184524
07/14/17 05:29 PM
07/14/17 05:29 PM
G
Garywk  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa
Elle,

I am reading a book right now that I think you would find fascinating. It is titled "The Creature of Jekyll Island". It is about the origins and its actual functions versus it's stated functions, of the Federal Reserve in the US. It also gets into the IMF and the World Bank.

I thought I knew quite a bit about this, but the author goes into incredible detail on how all of this works, and he has documented his facts in great detail. I am learning a lot about this, and there are aspects of it that I hadn't even come close to even guessing at.

The IMF, Word Bank, and Federal Reserve all have very specific common political goals. This book is a must read if you really want to understand why, and how, many political and economic things happen/have_happened in this world. It reveals much of the back story of what goes on behind the curtain of the financial world.

Reading this book actually helped me understand the fanatical hatred of Trump in the media and political left. Many of the things he is doing go against the well-laid plans of the political and economic elite, so the powers-that-be consider him a dangerous rogue. I, for one, wonder how long he is going to be allowed to live.

I knew a bunch of this in general terms, but this book has added a lot of specific knowledge to fill in places where I understood things generally, but didn't have as many specifics as I do know.

Last edited by Gary K; 07/14/17 05:33 PM.
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: ] #184623
07/20/17 05:28 PM
07/20/17 05:28 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
I'm sure that book is a very good read GaryK. I've had seem many refer to it. I'm glad also to read that you see that Trump is not a "Deep State" (aka Mystery(secret) Babylon) puppet. I agree with you there.

I do believe that 2017 is the year that Mystery Babylon will loose all their control over the world (or has fallen, fallen). It doesn't mean everything will be rosy after the fall of Secret Babylon for the economy will be in a massive state of a mess. The nations will find themselves with a huge problem in a deep need of a real solution.

We all know that only God's laws & ways has the solution for the nations. As it is prophecied in Isaiah 2:3 the nations will flow to the mountain(==Kingdom) of God to find their solution by learning God's laws.

Thus since Mystery Babylon will be shortly history; I think Trump will not be killed or impeached; but rather God will use him to make America great again.

Here's a cool recent article about the prayers supporting Trump presidency.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...val-Office.html

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #184624
07/20/17 06:24 PM
07/20/17 06:24 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : I hardly can post anymore as I'm very ill. There were so many articles that I wanted to blog here as the events takes place so to keep track. So I will only provide some links and cut off my commenting and quoting articles. Sorry for that.

Qatar : Major game changer in terms of changing side and now is with China, Russia, Iran, & Turkey.

http://www.tfmetalsreport.com/podcast/8424/jackass-red-glare
http://news.goldseek.com/GoldenJackass/1499284800.php
http://www.atimes.com/article/new-silk-road-will-go-syria/

ISIS : being removed from countries and no-longer supported by the USA and allies.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/nat...m=.a6480ce5fb88

http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2017/07/10...perations-Mosul

ISIS supporter McCain with brain tumor :
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/07...-type/23039053/

Originally Posted By: Stephen Jones
"He will probably not live long enough for justice to catch up with him. But since he has been leading the war efforts in support of ISIS, even posing in pictures with “rebels” who were said to be ISIS leaders, it seems more than coincidental that his diagnosis comes at the same time that Trump announces an end to US support of ISIS.

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/12/world...p;smid=tw-share

As the NY Times article above shows, it was also discovered that one ISIS member had actually named himself after McCain.

Of course, no one in government wants to admit that the US government was in bed with ISIS or that a US senator was friends with ISIS leader, al-Baghdadi—or any ISIS member, for that matter. But the fact remains that ISIS has been fighting with US weaponry provided at least indirectly by the US government which has pretended to support “moderate” rebels. Labels are seldom accurate, but they do make it “legal” for the government to do otherwise illegal things."

Two Confessions from the dark side : 1) CIA confession at death bed about his (the Deep State orders) involvement of the control demolition of building 7 on 911. 911 is an inside job : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmx-DiWUqfs

2) The Mafia is run by the Vatican : http://www.theeventchronicle.com/cabal-e...a-recommended/#

Pedogate : More arrests at high profile.

https://www.sott.net/article/354525-Oper...ing-police-raid

Blessings
Page 84 of 119 1 2 82 83 84 85 86 118 119

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/27/24 09:35 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by ProdigalOne. 03/23/24 08:06 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 03/22/24 10:17 AM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by kland. 03/21/24 12:34 PM
The Value of Bible Types
by TruthinTypes. 03/17/24 06:22 PM
Orion Which Every One on the Globe Can See
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:26 PM
'Prophet' Summons UFOs
by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 02:19 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by dedication. 03/11/24 06:31 PM
Get That Razor Wire Up!
by kland. 03/05/24 12:49 PM
Messages for This Time
by ProdigalOne. 03/04/24 05:54 AM
The Lake of Fire is Hell
by Rick H. 03/02/24 05:01 PM
Adventist Agriculture
by kland. 02/29/24 12:33 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 03/27/24 10:36 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:50 PM
Time Is Short!
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:45 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 01:59 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 08:38 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:30 PM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by Kevin H. 03/12/24 09:20 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Daryl. 03/04/24 06:14 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!