HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,194
Posts195,567
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 12
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Rick H
Rick H
Florida, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
3 registered members (ProdigalOne, 2 invisible), 2,886 guests, and 18 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Do the Wicked emcompass the New Jerusalem? #186104
03/03/18 11:14 AM
03/03/18 11:14 AM
Rick H  Offline
OP
Group: Admin Team
3000+ Member
Florida, USA
Someone asked me a question, I had never thought about it. I think SOP has something on it, but is it the New Jerusalem the wicked go up against and are destroyed?

Here is the text:

Revelation 20 King James Version (KJV)

20 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Re: Do the Wicked emcompass the New Jerusalem? [Re: Rick H] #186108
03/04/18 01:13 AM
03/04/18 01:13 AM
Daryl  Offline

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
Yes, it is the New Jerusalem after it landed on the Earth that the second resurrection people go up against and are destroyed by the same fire that prepares the whole planet to be reformed into the New Earth.

In His Love, Mercy & Grace,

Daryl smile

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

http://www.christians-discuss.com/forum/index.php
Re: Do the Wicked emcompass the New Jerusalem? [Re: Rick H] #186109
03/04/18 04:21 AM
03/04/18 04:21 AM
J
James Peterson  Offline
NON-SDA
Active Member 2019

Dedicated Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: Rick H
Someone asked me a question, I had never thought about it. I think SOP has something on it, but is it the New Jerusalem the wicked go up against and are destroyed?

Here is the text:

Revelation 20 King James Version (KJV)

20 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

The most interesting thing about SDA interpretation of Rev. 20 is that there are two resurrections:

1. first, of the righteous; then (after the millennium) ...
2. second, of the wicked.

And the most interesting of the most interesting thing is that the wicked are given life then immediately afterward, killed again.

What is the point in that?

///

Re: Do the Wicked emcompass the New Jerusalem? [Re: Rick H] #186111
03/04/18 03:38 PM
03/04/18 03:38 PM
Daryl  Offline

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
Originally Posted By: James Peterson
And the most interesting of the most interesting thing is that the wicked are given life then immediately afterward, killed again.

They were not given life to be immediately killed, as they had the time it would take to prepare for war against the New Jerusalem and given time to surround the City of God for the purpose of invading it and conquering it. This act showed that, even after being brought back to life, they were the same wicked people that died the first death.

The point of all this is that they were resurrected to face the Judgment of God and the resulting punishment of the second death resulting from being cast into the Lake of Fire.

In His Love, Mercy & Grace,

Daryl smile

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

http://www.christians-discuss.com/forum/index.php
Re: Do the Wicked emcompass the New Jerusalem? [Re: Daryl] #186116
03/04/18 08:41 PM
03/04/18 08:41 PM
J
James Peterson  Offline
NON-SDA
Active Member 2019

Dedicated Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: Daryl

They were not given life to be immediately killed, as they had the time it would take to prepare for war against the New Jerusalem and given time to surround the City of God for the purpose of invading it and conquering it. This act showed that, even after being brought back to life, they were the same wicked people that died the first death.

The point of all this is that they were resurrected to face the Judgment of God and the resulting punishment of the second death resulting from being cast into the Lake of Fire.

Therein lies the problem with the SDA interpretation.

They say wrongly that the first resurrection is at the Second Advent: which is, according to them, not only that first resurrection, but also the slaying of all the wicked (i.e. the rest of humanity), making the earth uninhabited.

Such an interpretation pushes them to say the following "Now Satan prepares for a last mighty struggle for the supremacy [after the millennium]. While deprived of his power and cut off from his work of deception [during the millennium], the prince of evil was miserable and dejected; but as the wicked dead are raised and he sees the vast multitudes upon his side [at the end of the millennium], his hopes revive, and he determines not to yield the great controversy." (GC, pg. 663b | Ch. 42, para. 4)

That is wrong.
  1. Rev. 20:4-6 If you were to thoughtfully and honestly read the scripture concerning this matter, you would discover that there is no slaying of the wicked at the beginning of the millennium, just a resurrection of the righteous.

2. Rev. 20:7-8 Therefore, throughout the millennium, men continue to multiply upon the face of the earth, until the very end when the number of their army becomes as the sand of the sea.

3. Rev. 20:9-10 They rebel against the city of God at the end of the millennium, but God returns (in the Second Advent) and destroys them.

4. Rev. 20:11-15 It is at that time of the Second Advent, that the dead are raised bodily (both wicked and the rest of the righteous) to receive their reward.

The wicked dead will be cast into the lake of fire where the devil, the beast, the false prophet and the wicked living were cast, followed by death and hades themselves (the personification of satan and his angels). That is the second death.

But the righteous (both translated & resurrected at the time) will live forever with those righteous who were part of the first resurrection.

5. THE END
This is right.

You can read about the binding of Satan and the first resurrection in:

1. Mat. 27:50-53
2. Eph. 4:7-10
3. Rev. 12:10-11

///

Last edited by James Peterson; 03/04/18 08:48 PM.
Re: Do the Wicked emcompass the New Jerusalem? [Re: Rick H] #186118
03/05/18 03:41 AM
03/05/18 03:41 AM
dedication  Offline
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: Rick H

Yes.

Quoting EGW's depiction below:

"At the close of the thousand years the second resurrection will take place. Then the wicked will be raised from the dead and appear before God for the execution of "the judgment written." Thus the revelator, after describing the resurrection of the righteous, says: "The rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished." Revelation 20:5. And Isaiah declares, concerning the wicked: "They shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison, and after many days shall they be visited." Isaiah 24:22. {Mar 337.2}

" Now Satan prepares for a last mighty struggle for the supremacy....Yet, true to his early cunning, he does not acknowledge himself to be Satan. He claims to be the prince who is the rightful owner of the world and whose inheritance has been unlawfully wrested from him. He represents himself to his deluded subjects as a redeemer, assuring them that his power has brought them forth from their graves and that he is about to rescue them from the most cruel tyranny....

"In that vast throng are multitudes of the long-lived race that existed before the Flood; men of lofty stature and giant intellect, who, yielding to the control of fallen angels, devoted all their skill and knowledge to the exaltation of themselves; men whose wonderful works of art led the world to idolize their genius, but whose cruelty and evil inventions, defiling the earth and defacing the image of God, caused Him to blot them from the face of His creation. There are kings and generals who conquered nations, valiant men who never lost a battle, proud, ambitious warriors whose approach made kingdoms tremble. In death these experienced no change. As they come up from the grave, they resume the current of their thoughts just where it ceased. They are actuated by the same desire to conquer that ruled them when they fell. {Mar 338.2}

"Satan consults with his angels, and then with these kings and conquerors and mighty men. They look upon the strength and numbers on their side, and declare that the army within the city is small in comparison with theirs, and that it can be overcome. They lay their plans to take possession of the riches and glory of the New Jerusalem. All immediately begin to prepare for battle. Skillful artisans construct implements of war. Military leaders, famed for their success, marshal the throngs of warlike men into companies and divisions. {Mar 338.3}

"At last the order to advance is given, and the countless host moves on--an army such as was never summoned by earthly conquerors, such as the combined forces of all ages since war began on earth could never equal. Satan, the mightiest of warriors, leads the van, and his angels unite their forces for this final struggle. Kings and warriors are in his train, and the multitudes follow in vast companies, each under its appointed leader. With military precision the serried ranks advance over the earth's broken and uneven surface to the City of God. By command of Jesus, the gates of the New Jerusalem are closed, and the armies of Satan surround the city and make ready for the onset. {Mar 338.4}

Re: Do the Wicked emcompass the New Jerusalem? [Re: James Peterson] #186125
03/05/18 05:02 PM
03/05/18 05:02 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
[/quote]
The most interesting thing about SDA interpretation of Rev. 20 is that there are two resurrections:

1. first, of the righteous; then (after the millennium) ...
2. second, of the wicked.

///
Well, no doubt, to show that God is love.
At least that's what some say....

What does
Re 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
mean to you?

And what about
Re 19:21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.
when you read it in context?

Re: Do the Wicked emcompass the New Jerusalem? [Re: kland] #186127
03/05/18 07:10 PM
03/05/18 07:10 PM
J
James Peterson  Offline
NON-SDA
Active Member 2019

Dedicated Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: kland
What does <<Rev 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.>> mean to you?

And what about <<Rev 19:21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.>> when you read it in context?

IN CONTEXT, the narrative of Rev. 20 actually begins from Rev. 19:11, with the pre-millennial vision running from that point to Rev. 20:6:
  1. Christ comes with the armies of heaven.
  2. The angel of the sun calls all birds for supper.
  3. The beast (with the false prophet) and their armies gather together to fight.

4. The beast (and the false prophet) are captured and cast into the lake of fire.
  5. Their armies are killed, not buried but eaten by the birds.
  6. The angel of the bottomless pit captures the dragon and cast him into the pit.

7. The government of the Kingdom is given to Christ and somea risen righteous.

It is obvious that the vision is about the transfer of authority from earthly despots to Christ Himself who, having ascended to heaven, rules from the right hand of God, the Father. Though the authenticity of Mat. 28:18-20 is disputed in scholarship, the idea expressed there is repeated elsewhere a great many times. I quote it here because of its succinct and profound simplicity:

<< And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Amen. >>

--------------
a Rev. 20:4, "... Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God ..."

///

Re: Do the Wicked emcompass the New Jerusalem? [Re: James Peterson] #186130
03/06/18 07:40 AM
03/06/18 07:40 AM
dedication  Offline
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: James P.

IN CONTEXT, the narrative of Rev. 20 actually begins from Rev. 19:11, with the pre-millennial vision running from that point to Rev. 20:6:
  3. The beast (with the false prophet) and their armies gather together to fight.

4. The beast (and the false prophet) are captured and cast into the lake of fire.
  6. The angel of the bottomless pit captures the dragon and cast him into the pit.

I agree with the beginning of your post. Yes, Revelation 19 leads into Revelation 20.

This is the "second coming".
The first coming was when He came to live and die and was raised again -- that took place 2000 years ago.

But don't leave out the part in the verse just before --
Christ is coming to claim His bride!
..for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. (Rev.19:7)

Other passages emphasize this event:
Matt. 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

1 Thess. 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
4:17 Then we which are alive [and] remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Rev. 19:9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

This is the first resurrection!
"Blessed and holy are they that partake in the first resurrection: on such the second death has no power."

There are two suppers mentioned in this chapter.
Blessed are the ones called to the marriage supper of the Lamb!

But how sad for those who become supper for the scavenger birds.

The chapter tells us it will be "all"
--kings, captains, mighty men, and their followers, and the flesh of all free and bond, both small and great.

Actually they had already gathered earlier to fight against "the saints" (16:6). The "battle" is described in Rev. 16. Then when Christ physically appears in all His glory --the unsaved cannot survive in the burning glory of His presence, and perish.

4.The beast (and the false prophet) are captured and cast into the lake of fire.

It doesn't say they are "captured", but they are exposed to the divine fire of the glory of God.

Hebrews 12:29 For our God is a consuming fire.
Nahum 1:5 The mountains quake before him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
1:6 Who can stand before his indignation?
Psalms 68:2 As wax melts before the fire, so the wicked perish at the presence of God.

5.Their armies are killed, not buried but eaten by the birds.

Their "armies" consist of all who fight against God and refuse His gift of salvation.
There will be only two groups -- (those called to the marriage supper of the Lamb, and those who become supper for the birds)

It includes not only the kings, captains and mighty warriors, but also ALL people -- free and bond, small or great.
The beast and false prophet will be exposed as deceivers, and perish, and
vs. 19:21 And the rest are slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

No not the angel of the bottomless pit -- a glorious angel from heaven binds Satan, that old dragon, to this desolate earth.

Meanwhile -- in the realms of God's universe beyond this earth, the redeemed live and reign with Christ for 1000 years.

At the end of the thousand years
--- the wicked are raised.

Rev. 20:6 Blessed and holy [is] he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished.

Obviously all those not raised in the first resurrection at the beginning of the 1000 years, will live again at the end of the thousand years -- however, they do not have eternal life, the second death has power over them and they will die again.

Some think -- if only people could see Christ in the reality of His majesty, and see the Holy City, surely they would repent and follow Christ? O.K. they will see HIM and the Holy City, but will they repent? Sadly they do not, their hearts do not change, they chose to fight against Him all over again.

Re: Do the Wicked emcompass the New Jerusalem? [Re: James Peterson] #186151
03/08/18 04:28 PM
03/08/18 04:28 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: kland
What does <<Rev 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.>> mean to you?

And what about <<Rev 19:21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.>> when you read it in context?

It is obvious that the vision is about the transfer of authority from earthly despots to Christ Himself who, having ascended to heaven, rules from the right hand of God, the Father. Though the authenticity of Mat. 28:18-20 is disputed in scholarship, the idea expressed there is repeated elsewhere a great many times. I quote it here because of its succinct and profound simplicity:

<< And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Amen. >>

--------------
a Rev. 20:4, "... Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God ..."

///
I think you did a good summary.

So what does the following mean to you?
<<Rev 19:21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.>>

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by Rick H. 04/14/24 08:00 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:07 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/31/24 06:44 PM
Easter Sunday, Transgender Day of Visibility?
by dedication. 03/31/24 01:34 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by TruthinTypes. 03/30/24 12:02 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/15/24 09:43 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:31 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!