HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,595
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 14
kland 9
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
5 registered members (dedication, ProdigalOne, TruthinTypes, 2 invisible), 2,951 guests, and 8 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 98 of 119 1 2 96 97 98 99 100 118 119
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #186145
03/07/18 02:50 PM
03/07/18 02:50 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: Elle

Originally Posted By: kland
March 26? What major feast watch date? How was it determined?

Two things happened on the 10th of Abib in the Bible that makes this a watch date:
1)the selection of the passover lamb.
2)the crossing to the promise land 38 years later after refusing to cross on the first time on Day of Judgment when the Jubilee trumpet was suppose to be sounded in the fall feasts. However, 38 years later God made Israel cross into the promised land on abib 10th instead of the 10th day of the 7th month.

Stephen links this watch date to the second major event in the Bible : the crossing to the promise land that marks entering into the Tabernacle era and leaving the Pentecost era that started at Pentecost after Jesus' death.

There were another sign that God provided on the Second Passover type on the Julian calendar on Febuary 10th (another abib 10th type of watch date) that I didn't communicate it here as it intertwine with other past revelations that many here aren't aware of.

To read about it : https://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/daily-weblogs/2018/02-2018/the-transition-to-the-next-age/

But the message given in Febuary is in line & harmony with this coming event; if it happens that is.

So you're saying there's many "abibs", just take a pick?

So March 26 is just a made up abib? What I was asking, was how was it determined to be the 10th of abib?

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: James Peterson] #186152
03/08/18 10:28 PM
03/08/18 10:28 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: Daryl
Twenty more days to go to see if this is a false prediction or not.
A watch date is not a prediction. A watch date is usually based on Feast dates found in the Bible. God might make something happened on a watch date; but most of the time nothing happens.

Stephen Jones shared his impression of the coming potential March 26 announcement based on other revelation he received. There's always a chance despite this date was announced in the past, that it might not happen. Or maybe some other event will happen instead. Who knows what will happened. But there's nothing wrong to share impression that you think comes from the Holy Spirit to the body....

Originally Posted By: James Peterson
◯ Then what is the point of a watch day?
This is one way God communicates with us to tell us what He's doing behind the scenes in advancing His Kingdom on earth. Re-read what I said to Daryl and what I've added for kland below.
◯ Isn't Mr. Jones a discredited TV propagandist?

??? To my knowledge he never was on TV besides some home-church videos he's been invited to speak at. He doesn't even pastor a Church or from any denomination. At times he does organize a feast gathering twice a year(Passover & Tabernacle). But he's not the only one that does, others also organize it instead and he's invited as one of the guest speakers.

I hope you are not spreading malicious fake news about our brother. Please provide your source.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: kland] #186153
03/08/18 11:27 PM
03/08/18 11:27 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada

[quote=kland]March 26? What major feast watch date? How was it determined?

Two things happened on the 10th of Abib in the Bible that makes this a watch date:
1)the selection of the passover lamb.
2)the crossing to the promise land 38 years later after refusing to cross on the first time on Day of Judgment when the Jubilee trumpet was suppose to be sounded in the fall feasts. However, 38 years later God made Israel cross into the promised land on abib 10th instead of the 10th day of the 7th month.

Stephen links this watch date to the second major event in the Bible : the crossing to the promise land that marks entering into the Tabernacle era and leaving the Pentecost era that started at Pentecost after Jesus' death.

There were another sign that God provided on the Second Passover type on the Julian calendar on Febuary 10th (another abib 10th type of watch date) that I didn't communicate it here as it intertwine with other past revelations that many here aren't aware of.

To read about it : https://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/daily-weblogs/2018/02-2018/the-transition-to-the-next-age/

But the message given in Febuary is in line & harmony with this coming event; if it happens that is.

So you're saying there's many "abibs", just take a pick?

No you don't just pick anyone, you watch them all to see if God will do something on those dates.

There's one abib month that starts in the spring on the Hebrew calendar. In addition to that the 2nd Passover on the second month of the Hebrew calendar is based on the first abib. (Number 9:9-13)
So on the second month similar to the first month we watch the 10th, 14th, 15th, 16th day.

Then some years back, God told some individuals to also watch the first two months on the Julian calendar following the pattern of the 1st and 2nd Passover months. The Julian calendar happens about 2-3 months before the Hebrew calendar. If a sign is given on the Julian calendar watch dates, these has to be in harmony with the signs given on the Hebrew calendar to be considered as valid. So the watch dates on the Julian calendar are little pre-signs; but the main signs happens on the Hebrew Feast Calendar months.

So March 26 is just a made up abib? What I was asking, was how was it determined to be the 10th of abib?

No, March 26th falls on Abib 10 of the first month of the Hebrew Calendar. Check your calendar, moon phase, and date of passover.

As you know there's many Feast calendar going around with different dates. I receive the Karaites barley ripeness reports from Nehemiah Gordon who goes to Jerusalem every year to inspect the barley ripeness. But as we have discussed in Are the Feast Days and Sabbaths still Binding? discussion #Post172912, and #Post172974 that God removed His glory (His name) from Jerusalem and transferred it to his people at Pentecost. The first harvest of the Feast is a barley harvest that is a firstfruit (a small remnant) that are known as the 144K or the overcomers. These are the ones that hears God's voice and follow the lamb wherever He goes (Rev 14:4). So these people are now the New Covenant equivalence of the Barley ripeness symbolism of in the old covenant. So I think watching Jerusalem's barley harvest to know when is the start of the Hebrew year is now obsolete and we should be looking for revelations given to the barley harvest group(aka 144k or the overcomers).

This is my understanding according to my studies and impressions. Stephen Jones does share his impression of the watch dates by which I take note and observe without drawing any conclusion but he never really explained how he determines when these dates falls in the calendar in details. Some years his dating was in line with the Karaites calendar, others with the Hillel II calculation, some years on the exact moon phase like this year. But what I've noticed it seems that his dating is based on the events that God brings about above anything else.

How do we know if an event is a sign or not that happens on a watch date?

Many events can happen on any day. From following Stephen's blog for the past 7+ years, what I got that it is determined based on past revelations on watch dates that builds up from year to year. There's a progression. These also follow biblical patterns set in the law (Pentateuch--Torah), in the feasts, patterns setup by events given by the prophets in the Bible or by Jesus or others in the New Testament.

To discern if the events on a watch date if it is in line with the Bible by converting the symbolism of the event to the Biblical narrative....must come from the Holy Spirit and not your intellect. Those that are not able to hear the Holy Spirit speaking to your spiritual man, the new creation man in you conceived by the Holy Spirit, will not be able to discern watch dates. It is not something you can figure out via your intellectual and deduction powers.

Our intellect is our carnal man (aka soul or natural man) that governs the body. But our spiritual man, the new creation in you (2Cor 5:17) that never sins (1Jn 3:9) should be the one that governs the soul. That's the order of our makeup: body, soul, and spirit (1Thes 5:23). However, our soul (the mind==intellect) has usurp the place of our spiritual man (that also have its own mind==Christ mind). However the irony of this is our soul(intellect) doesn't understand spiritual things, nor can it.

I like the way the KJV termed it in 1 Cor 2:14 -- "But the natural man [psychikos--psyche, living soul] receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.". So this is the error many does in studying scripture or understanding others that speaks from the spiritual man within, our intellect cannot discern spiritual things.

To discern watch dates or any other prophetic revelations; we need to access our "anointing" that has been given to all of us. 1 Jn 2:27 "But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him." We all have access to the Holy Spirit talking to our spiritual man. Let's inquire and learn to hear better the voice within that will never lie to us.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #186158
03/09/18 05:37 PM
03/09/18 05:37 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland

[quote=kland]March 26? What major feast watch date? How was it determined?

No, March 26th falls on Abib 10 of the first month of the Hebrew Calendar. Check your calendar, moon phase, and date of passover.

As you know there's many Feast calendar going around with different dates. I receive the Karaites barley ripeness reports from Nehemiah Gordon who goes to Jerusalem every year to inspect the barley ripeness. But as we have discussed in Are the Feast Days and Sabbaths still Binding? discussion #Post172912, and #Post172974 that God removed His glory (His name) from Jerusalem and transferred it to his people at Pentecost. The first harvest of the Feast is a barley harvest that is a firstfruit (a small remnant) that are known as the 144K or the overcomers. These are the ones that hears God's voice and follow the lamb wherever He goes (Rev 14:4). So these people are now the New Covenant equivalence of the Barley ripeness symbolism of in the old covenant. So I think watching Jerusalem's barley harvest to know when is the start of the Hebrew year is now obsolete and we should be looking for revelations given to the barley harvest group(aka 144k or the overcomers).
I seem not to be getting an answer. I must not be asking the question clear enough.
I do not know how else to ask:
  • How is it determined that March 26th falls on Abib 10?

Barley ripeness, Jerusalem, 144K, New Covenant, symbolism,
"revelations given to the barley harvest group(aka 144k or the overcomers)"

What does this all mean in determining that March 26th falls on Abib 10?

Are you really saying that those who feel they are of the 144K just feel (through "revelations") that Abib 10 falls on date X?

Are you really saying there is no obvious way to specify that March 26th falls on Abib 10?

If not (meaning if it's not a made up arbitrary date of specifics made only to those who made up the date with not evidence otherwise), show me.

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #186164
03/10/18 03:55 AM
03/10/18 03:55 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : I think these two prophetic discernment of QANON posting via current Biblical prophecy by Stephen are very interesting.

1. Prophetic connections from Q between Kobe Steel and Babylon's Iron

https://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/...-babylons-iron/

Mar 08, 2018

2. The last days of the Queen of Heaven, with confirmation from Q

https://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/...rmation-from-q/

Mar 09, 2018

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #186173
03/12/18 03:44 PM
03/12/18 03:44 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Guess I won't bother asking yet again.
Guess I'll conclude you consider "watching" Abib 10 falls on 365 days a year.

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #186270
03/24/18 07:42 PM
03/24/18 07:42 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : Wow... a real important discovery has just been made that will make it quite easy to drain the swamp.

The SES (Senior Executive Service) are the Shadow government aka the Deep state that Trump is trying to drain. Here's a recent blog by Stephen Jones describing the SES.

The Senior Executive Service (SES) is the Shadow Government

March 21, 2018

Quote:
Here is a short introduction to Kristine Marcy, the founder of the SES. It is an interview with her half-brother, Field McConnell, who is a Christian believer. Field has opposed the Satanism of his half-sister for a long time. He now says that she has been arrested or has turned herself in to Judge Jeanine Piro. (We will have to follow through on this.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9lEtLZm3bE

The SES was founded in 1979 to allow unelected officials to overrule or veto decisions of any head of a government agency, including the Department of Justice, the FBI, the CIA, and any other intelligence organization. Members automatically get top security clearance with no real background checks. They control 54 out of 58 government agencies.

The Wikipedia says this about the Senior Executive Service (SES):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senior_Executive_Service_(United_States)

On December 15, 2015, President Obama signed an Executive Order enhancing the power of the SES. By the time Obama left office, 8000 out of 9,158 members of the SES were his appointees. Today these are Obama’s soldiers who are part of the treasonous attempt to overthrow the current president.

https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the...ecutive-service

More info on SES is in this 45-minute discussion on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgQpY9F2a2I

The real question is: Who controls the SES? Whose idea was it to establish it in 1978-1979?

Does President Trump know that the SES is the main source of his opposition? Why has he not yet gotten rid of the SES, even though it has put up a multitude of roadblocks for his appointments and policies? Is the SES the “swamp” that Trump is trying to drain?

Kristine Marcy probably would not turn herself in unless she was about to be arrested (and sent to Guantanamo for enhanced interrogation). This could be the first step in overthrowing the secret government. It makes me wonder if the bulk of those sealed indictments are directed at SES members.

My comment :
To learn more about the SES : https://aim4truth.org/2018/01/03/deep-state-shadow-government-revealed-senior-executive-service/

see also https://americans4innovation.blogspot.ca/

and also https://patriots4truth.org/2018/03/17/research-tools-for-digital-truth-sleuths/

Here's Douglas Gabriel and Michael McKibben review of their new discoveries they have made while researching Senior Executive Services(SES) and SERCO.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #186272
03/24/18 10:17 PM
03/24/18 10:17 PM
J
James Peterson  Offline
NON-SDA
Active Member 2019

Dedicated Member
Canada
///

FYI,

In the interest of the public good, and of anyone prone to being carried away by every conspiracy:

Originally Posted By: Wikipedia
According to the Office of Personnel Management, the SES (i.e. the Senior Executive Service of the United States) was designed to be a corps of executives selected for their leadership qualifications, serving in key positions just below the top Presidential appointees as a link between them and the rest of the Federal, civil service, workforce.

That means that whenever there is a change of administration after General Elections, and the necessary change in political appointments to head government agencies take effect, the SES ensures continuity without disruption by providing to the new policy directors institutional memory. In this way, no new head of an agency has to reinvent the wheel of civil service all over again.

To remove the SES is stupid, really stupid and political foolishness. And, regretably, Donald Trump is not infallible.

Up to 10% of SES positions can be filled as political appointments rather than by career employees. About half of the SES is designated "Career Reserved", which can only be filled by career employees. The other half is designated "General", which can be filled by either career employees or political appointments as desired by the administration.

Due to the 10% limitation, most General positions are still filled by career appointees. And ALL Career-reserved positions are filled by career employees.

///

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #186283
03/26/18 07:14 PM
03/26/18 07:14 PM
dedication  Online Content
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
On the one hand, the theology of Stephen Jones which Elle seems to have adopted, I do NOT agree with. It has too much of a "new age" slant.
For example:
Our intellect is our carnal man (aka soul or natural man) that governs the body. But our spiritual man, the new creation in you (2Cor 5:17) that never sins (1Jn 3:9) should be the one that governs the soul. That's the order of our makeup: body, soul, and spirit (1Thes 5:23). However, our soul (the mind==intellect) has usurp the place of our spiritual man (that also have its own mind==Christ mind). However the irony of this is our soul(intellect) doesn't understand spiritual things, nor can it.

What is that saying? Is it saying don't logically think about truth, don't engage your intellect, for the intellect is carnal, but turn for truth to the "god" inside you to look for answers? Then there's the -- looking for unusual happenings on certain days and this again seems to teach the idea of looking inside to come up with a "spiritual meaning" that the event supposedly reveals. That, coupled with the "everyone will be saved" some just take longer to "evolve" or be pressured into kingdom material -- I find that theology very problematic.
---

However -- a lot of what Elle presents is very interesting, and I wouldn't just sweep it under the carpet as unsubstantiated conspiracy theories.

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: James Peterson] #186284
03/26/18 07:27 PM
03/26/18 07:27 PM
dedication  Online Content
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada

In the interest of the public good, and of anyone prone to being carried away by every conspiracy:

According to the Office of Personnel Management, the SES (i.e. the Senior Executive Service of the United States) [size:14pt]was designed to be a corps of executives selected for their leadership qualifications , serving in key positions just below the top Presidential appointees as a link between them and the rest of the Federal, civil service, workforce.

That means that whenever there is a change of administration after General Elections, and the necessary change in political appointments to head government agencies take effect, the SES ensures continuity without disruption by providing to the new policy directors institutional memory. In this way, no new head of an agency has to reinvent the wheel of civil service all over again.

To remove the SES is stupid, really stupid and political foolishness. And, regretably, Donald Trump is not infallible.

Up to 10% of SES positions can be filled as political appointments rather than by career employees. About half of the SES is designated "Career Reserved", which can only be filled by career employees. The other half is designated "General", which can be filled by either career employees or political appointments as desired by the administration.

Due to the 10% limitation, most General positions are still filled by career appointees. And ALL Career-reserved positions are filled by career employees.

SES

The SES would have a relevant function IF it were only an advisory organization to help the newly elected presidential team to take up their duties.

However, the point of concern is the INCREASING power of the SES to put forth it's own agenda and nullify the presidential team's authority and ability, and force them to be the puppet or visible heads of the SES agenda.
The SES has moved away from it's original purpose and into the seat of controlling the government.

Is the following true?
Originally Posted By: former link
OUT OF THE 8,156 MEMBERS WHO MAKE UP THIS DEEP STATE OF ENSCONCED BUREAUCRATS, OVER 7,000 WERE APPOINTED BY OBAMA.

These the are the “Obama Holdouts” that still control the executive branch of government a full year after Trump has come to office. Obama expanded the existing program of Deep State managers and appointed over 7,000 of the 8,156 bosses who are called the Senior Executive Service. Some call it the “Shadow Government”, and it is true that this federal cabal works in the shadows.

James, quoting Wikipedia, says Obama could only appoint 10% or about 800. The above quote turns the percentage upside down with only 10% NOT appointed by Obama.

The following statement comes from a report that supports the SES --
Quote:
Sixty-eight percent of the federal government’s top career corps will experience their first presidential transition in January as senior executives, according to data from the Office of Personnel Management.

The bulk of the current career Senior Executive Service – composed of roughly 7,000 individuals across the executive branch – were appointed to the SES during the past seven years during the Obama administration, data from OPM’s internal Enterprise Human Resources Integration tool shows.

It seems to be true that the "bulk of the SES" 7000 out of the 8,156 members were elected during the Obama presidential years. They only know the Obama ways, they've never been through any government "transition" before.
The only question that remains is -- how much influence did Obama have in their election?

Page 98 of 119 1 2 96 97 98 99 100 118 119

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/31/24 06:44 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 04/24/24 02:15 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!