HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,198
Posts195,591
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 9
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (dedication, TruthinTypes, ProdigalOne, Kevin H, 2 invisible), 2,634 guests, and 17 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Rejection of the Testimonies Foretold, Part 2 #187109
07/28/18 06:31 PM
07/28/18 06:31 PM
C
Charity  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
In my initial thread on this I shared a prophecy released by the Ellen White Estate in 2015 that foretells the rejection of the Testimonies by the Seventh-day Adventist Church. Since then I've found that many of us find it hard to accept this because it appears to contradict her statements that assure us of the final triumph of the church. So I revised my earlier paper on it to help explain the underlying harmony of both statement.
Quote:
The Death of the Testimonies
And the Triumph of the Church

Sabbath, September 17, 2016 I came across this statement below by Ellen White which was released for the first time in July of 2015. This prediction has never been publicly published and is nestled in among the 50,000 pages released by the White Estate so it's hard to say how many are aware of it now but probably few. Her statement struck me with force. Here Ellen White is writing to G.I. Butler who had recently resigned from the presidency of the General Conference (he would resume that position in 1877) and was at this time in denial of her testimony:

Quote:
I am now of the opinion that the Testimonies will not live among God’s people. They will be removed. I have some light on this point but cannot now give it. Said Christ, “I have many things to say unto you but ye cannot bear them now.” {Lt16-1875}

In her later writings she makes statements warning that this is entirely possible but none of her subsequent statements are so direct.

Notice above that in 1875 she had “more light on this point but cannot now give it”. Did she give more light on it later? She did. We'll look at some of it below. But first you might ask, doesn't Ellen White also say that the church will go through, that God's denominated people will remain faithful to the end? She does. So how can both statements be true?

Many of us unfortunately do not understand what she means by “denominated people” or “the church”. The scripture, the statements of Christ and those of Ellen White agree that the church, God's denominated people are those who maintain a vital connection with Him whose names are written in the book of life. Sown in among the faithful wheat are the tares that also grow with the wheat until the harvest, but they are not part of the true spiritual church. Notice:

Quote:
God has a church. It is not the great cathedral, neither is it the national establishment, neither is it the various denominations; it is the people who love God and keep His commandments. “Where two or three are gathered together in My name, there am I in the midst of them.” [Matthew 18:20.] Where Christ is even among the humble few, this is Christ’s church, for the presence of the high and holy One who inhabiteth eternity can alone constitute a church.

Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom. Luke 12:32
Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness. Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham. Gal 3:6, 7.

“And there shall be no more curse; but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and His servants shall serve Him; and they shall see His face; and His name shall be in their foreheads.” [Revelation 22:3, 4.] Who are these?—God’s denominated people; those who on this earth have witnessed to their loyalty. Who are they?—those who have kept the commandments of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ; those who have owned the crucified One as their Saviour. {Ms132-1903.25}

The church may appear as about to fall, but it does not fall. It remains, while the sinners in Zion will be sifted out—the chaff separated from the precious wheat. This is a terrible ordeal, but nevertheless it must take place. None but those who have been overcoming by the blood of the Lamb and the word of their testimony will be found with the loyal and true, without spot or stain of sin, without guile in their mouths. We must be divested of our self-righteousness and arrayed in the righteousness of Christ. {2SM 380.2}

So what about this last, well known statement above – who is she referring to? The church that appears as though it is about to fall but does not and goes through to victory are not those among us who have never been converted but instead are the faithful who under intense persecution appear to be on the verge of letting go of all hope and capitulating in despair. It is these that finally press through the darkness by faith and overcome by the blood of the Lamb and the word of their testimony because they loved not their lives unto the death. Adventists who have been unfaithful are generally not a part of this group. Some of them, thank the Lord, will repent at the eleventh hour and join those who contend for the faith once delivered to the saints. But do you think those who have been unfaithful habitually will do this? Can character be formed in an instant?

Those who press through the darkness described in inspiration (See Early Writings p. 269.) are anything but anarchists. By overcoming the darkness, the threatenings and the realities of persecution, they heed the call to “Come into line” under the Generalship of Christ. Because of their victory over the fear of persecution and death even if it be at the hands of loved ones, they are now fearless and there is perfect unity resulting in perfect organization among them. Many of us would say that this order will primarily be the organizational structure of Adventism. That there will be perfect order and discipline in the ranks of the remnant is clear, but it will be based primarily, not on a mechanical structure of an organization but on the bond of unity of the believers themselves who are cemented together by the love of the Truth.

Isn't it time friends that we wake up to the reality of the situation: Regarding the Testimonies we've been plainly told that “they will no longer live among God's people. They will be removed.” Now the next question is, in what way will they be removed? Consider carefully some of the poignant warnings that explain the process of their removal below.

Before quoting these, first an observation and then some background: The Testimonies explain and recommend themselves so it is wisdom to keep our commentary on these inspired topics to a minimum. Instead, here are excerpts from later testimonies that shed more light on the one above. The first one below was written to the church at Battle Creek, many of whom, like Elder Butler, were in denial at this point regarding the Testimonies. Written in June, 1882, originally this testimony was numbered 31 and was titled “The Testimonies Rejected”. It was renamed “The Testimonies Slighted” when it was republished in Testimonies Vol 5. As you read the following quote, notice not only the process of removal but also the hopeful outcome she describes as she concludes.

Quote:
I have been shown that the spirit of the world is fast leavening the church. You are following the same path as did ancient Israel. There is the same falling away from your holy calling as God's peculiar people. You are having fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness. Your concord with unbelievers has provoked the Lord's displeasure. You know not the things that belong to your peace, and they are fast being hid from your eyes. Your neglect to follow the light will place you in a more unfavorable position than the Jews upon whom Christ pronounced a woe. . . .

I have been shown that unbelief in the testimonies has been steadily increasing as the people backslide from God. It is all through our ranks, all over the field. But few know what our churches are to experience. I saw that at present we are under divine forbearance; but no one can say how long this will continue. . . .

The patience of God has an object, but you are defeating it. He is allowing a state of things to come that you would fain see counteracted by and by, but it will be too late. God commanded Elijah to anoint the cruel and deceitful Hazael king over Syria, that he might be a scourge to idolatrous Israel. Who knows whether God will not give you up to the deceptions you love? Who knows but that the preachers who are faithful, firm, and true may be the last who shall offer the gospel of peace to our unthankful churches? It may be that the destroyers are already training under the hand of Satan and only wait the departure of a few more standard-bearers to take their places, and with the voice of the false prophet cry, Peace, peace, when the Lord hath not spoken peace. I seldom weep, but now I find my eyes blinded with tears; they are falling upon my paper as I write. It may be that ere long all prophesyings among us will be at an end, and the voice which has stirred the people may no longer disturb their carnal slumbers. . . .

I know that many think far too favorably of the present time. These ease-loving souls will be engulfed in the general ruin. Yet we do not despair. We have been inclined to think that where there are no faithful ministers, there can be no true Christians; but this is not the case. God has promised that where the shepherds are not true he will take charge of the flock himself. God has never made the flock wholly dependent upon human instrumentalities. But the days of purification of the church are hastening on apace. God will have a people pure and true. In the mighty sifting soon to take place, we shall be better able to measure the strength of Israel. The signs reveal that the time is near when the Lord will manifest that his fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor. . ..

The Lord has faithful servants, who in the shaking, testing time will be disclosed to view. There are precious ones now hidden who have not bowed the knee to Baal. . . But it may be under a rough and uninviting exterior the pure brightness of a genuine Christian character will be revealed. In the day-time we look toward heaven, but do not see the stars. They are there, fixed in the firmament, but the eye cannot distinguish them. In the night we behold their genuine lustre. . . . Then will the church of Christ appear "fair as the moon, clear as the sun, and terrible as an army with banners." . . .

The church cannot measure herself by the world nor by the opinion of men nor by what she once was. Her faith and her position in the world as they now are must be compared with what they would have been if her course had been continually onward and upward. The church will be weighed in the balances of the sanctuary. If her moral character and spiritual state do not correspond with the benefits and blessings God has conferred upon her, she will be found wanting. Source: Ellen White, Testimonies Vol. 5, The Testimonies Slighted, Pages 62 – 84.

Six years later she warned again:

Quote:
There will be a hatred kindled against the testimonies which is satanic. The workings of Satan will be to unsettle the faith of the churches in them, for this reason: Satan cannot have so clear a track to bring in his deceptions and bind up souls in his delusions if the warnings and reproofs and counsels of the Spirit of God are heeded.-- Letter 40, 1890. {1SM 48.4}

The Testimonies are not to be re-interpreted and wrested so as to make them of no effect. They are to interpret themselves just as the Bible is to be it's own interpreter. So there should be no committees, no official statements from the White Estate, and no dissection by the scholars. We've seen the results of these in the ineffective course the church has taken on women's ordination. As a courtesy to the leadership, they should be informed in case they are not already aware of this particular warning of the removal of the testimonies which plainly states that the church will reject them.

As Adventists our mutual obligation to one another is to be good stewards of our finds of truth. This find is like when the priests under Joash found the scroll of the law and realized that Israel was under God's judgment and would be rejected and dispossessed as God had said through Moses unless they repented. What if the priests had been unfaithful and not shared the warning? Aren't we under obligation to share this? Look at what Moses wrote in Deuteronomy 32 and how he riveted by a song his warning in the minds of the men of Israel that apostasy would indeed occur. This was as much his parting legacy as the blessings he pronounced on the twelve tribes that same day, but the record says that his warning was fully accepted by the men of Israel that day and they mourned the death of Moses for a full month. Similarly, shouldn't this warning and these promises of a remnant from our prophet be made as public as possible to all Adventists?

In a way, I wish I was wrong about these things and I could go along with those in the church who claim that Ellen White teaches the triumph of the Seventh-day Adventist Corporation – except at the very end when it will be illegal to be an Adventist. I'd remind those who teach this that during the first and second world wars the German branch of Adventism proclaimed it's allegiance to their government and betrayed faithful brothers to the authorities and to death who could not conscientiously bare arms for the Kaiser or the Nazi's. Today those who teach such things are like the Jews who, denying the prophecies of Moses said “The temple of the Lord, the temple of the Lord”. So, while it's clear that we are to remain connected to the church through membership wherever possible, we need to also be prepared for the fulfillment of the prophecy so that we're not surprised if one day, we find ourselves, like the Apostles, the reformers and our German brothers, on the outside, our testimony silenced within Adventism, despite our best efforts to maintain the bond of love and unity among us.

But, “Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.” Luke12:32

Post Script by Ellen White:

God has a church. It is not the great cathedral, neither is it the national establishment, neither is it the various denominations; it is the people who love God and keep His commandments. “Where two or three are gathered together in My name, there am I in the midst of them.” [Matthew 18:20.] Where Christ is even among the humble few, this is Christ’s church, for the presence of the high and holy One who inhabiteth eternity can alone constitute a church. Where two or three are present who love and obey the commandments of God, Jesus there presides; let it be in the desolate place of the earth, in the wilderness, in the city enclosed in prison walls. The glory of God has penetrated the prison walls, flooding with glorious beams of heavenly light the darkest dungeon. His saints may suffer, but their sufferings will, like the apostles of old, spread their faith and win souls to Christ and glorify His holy name. The bitterest opposition expressed by those who hate God’s great moral standard of righteousness should not and will not shake the steadfast soul who trusts fully in God. All things shall work together for good to those who love God. “This is the love of God, that ye keep His commandments.” [1 John 5:3.] They that will be doers of the Word are building securely, and the tempest and storm of persecution will not shake their foundation, because their souls are rooted to the eternal rock. {Lt108-1886.17}

Re: Rejection of the Testimonies Foretold, Part 2 [Re: Charity] #187116
07/29/18 05:43 PM
07/29/18 05:43 PM
J
JAK  Offline
FORMER-SDA
Active Member 2018
Banned
Canada
Originally Posted By: Charity
Many of us unfortunately do not understand what she means by “denominated people” or “the church”.

In this point you are absolutely correct. Adventists universally think that they are "The Church." (Oh, yes, and with a token Catholic or Lutheran or Buddhist thrown in to demonstrate "God's universal love.") This could not be further from the truth. EGW herself says this but no one believes her:

Originally Posted By: EGW
God has a church. It is not the great cathedral, neither is it the national establishment, neither is it the various denominations; it is the people who love God and keep His commandments. “Where two or three are gathered together in My name, there am I in the midst of them.” [Matthew 18:20.] Where Christ is even among the humble few, this is Christ’s church, for the presence of the high and holy One who inhabiteth eternity can alone constitute a church.

A. In the first place, denominations for any reason are patently un-Christian. (I Corinthians 1:13)

B. I have worked for the SDA organization for more than 20 years in several provinces and countries at the local level (holding church offices from Bulletin Secretary to Elder) to the Union level and the Divisional level (as an IDE) and I have universally found self-serving, corruption, backstabbing, retaliation, and a head-in-the-sand approach to problem solving, church issues, and care of the members at all levels. The church is solely concerned with self-preservation, money, and control.

Read about the SDA's collaboration with the Nazis in Germany during WWII. This is NOT God's church.

I personally know members who, working for an SDA entity, had to SUE THE CHURCH TO GET SABBATH OFF!!!! The settlement is then tied to a gag order in order to keep the details from church members and reveal the hypocrisy of the SDA Church.

It's not enough to say "We're all human and make mistakes." While that is true, it is NOT a "mistake" to sit in committee and intentionally take a decision that goes against Christian principles AND established church protocols and guidelines. THAT'S just bad religion.

No, GOD'S church is made up of humble believers who do their best to help their fellow humans and treat others respectfully and honestly.

Last edited by Daryl; 07/29/18 08:38 PM. Reason: Changed the word from "SDA cult" to "SDA Church".

"All that is Gold does not Glitter, Not all who Wander are Lost." (J.R.R.T.)
Re: Rejection of the Testimonies Foretold, Part 2 [Re: Charity] #187118
07/29/18 08:21 PM
07/29/18 08:21 PM
Daryl  Offline

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
As this is the 'Part 2" thread, here is the link to the "Part 1" thread:

http://www.maritime-sda-online.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=181519#Post181519

In His Love, Mercy & Grace,

Daryl smile

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

http://www.christians-discuss.com/forum/index.php
Re: Rejection of the Testimonies Foretold, Part 2 [Re: Charity] #187124
07/30/18 11:36 PM
07/30/18 11:36 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Charity, not to diminish what you're saying, but I'm confused as to your main point. Ellen White has said that not one in twenty will be saved, and I believe that is in reference to Adventists. So I had never assumed most Adventists would be saved, and saw evidence as to such. Had you thought most would be?

Re: Rejection of the Testimonies Foretold, Part 2 [Re: kland] #187146
08/01/18 11:42 PM
08/01/18 11:42 PM
C
Charity  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
Originally Posted By: kland
Charity, not to diminish what you're saying, but I'm confused as to your main point. Ellen White has said that not one in twenty will be saved, and I believe that is in reference to Adventists. So I had never assumed most Adventists would be saved, and saw evidence as to such. Had you thought most would be?

Fair question Kland. I'm 59, a pastor's son and lifetime Adventist. In my lifespan the great majority of conservative Adventists who I've met and read think that the Adventist Church as a body will never reject the Testimonies. Like you and me, they are all aware of the "not one in twenty" and "not one in a hundred" statements but almost without exception the commonly held view is that our numbers may thin under persecution but the General Conference or whatever official organ represents Seventh-day Adventists will always remain true to scripture and the SOP. It will go through. This prophecy says that's incorrect.

My point in writing the paper is that we need to nerve ourselves for the eventuality that the cycle of purging that always spawns the remnant will be repeated at the end. The shaking results in the expulsion of the true believers, the "not one in twenty" who remain faithful. Because the unfaithful retain the assets and the structure they believe that by expelling the faithful men and women among them they've shaken and rid themselves of a pesky extreme and dangerous element. They'll exclaim, "Thank God!, Let the Lord be glorified!" as it says in Isaiah:

Quote:
Isa 66:5 Hear the word of the LORD, ye that tremble at his word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name's sake, said, Let the LORD be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed.
So it would be good to memorize this entire chapter because although there is this painful reality check here, it is a glorious prospect that the Lord holds out to us.

Re: Rejection of the Testimonies Foretold, Part 2 [Re: Charity] #187147
08/02/18 12:31 AM
08/02/18 12:31 AM
J
James Peterson  Offline
NON-SDA
Active Member 2019

Dedicated Member
Canada

Fair question Kland. I'm 59, a pastor's son and lifetime Adventist. In my lifespan the great majority of conservative Adventists who I've met and read think that the Adventist Church as a body will never reject the Testimonies. Like you and me, they are all aware of the "not one in twenty" and "not one in a hundred" statements but almost without exception the commonly held view is that our numbers may thin under persecution but the General Conference or whatever official organ represents Seventh-day Adventists will always remain true to scripture and the SOP. It will go through. This prophecy says that's incorrect.

My point in writing the paper is that we need to nerve ourselves for the eventuality that the cycle of purging that always spawns the remnant will be repeated at the end. The shaking results in the expulsion of the true believers, the "not one in twenty" who remain faithful. Because the unfaithful retain the assets and the structure they believe that by expelling the faithful men and women among them they've shaken and rid themselves of a pesky extreme and dangerous element. They'll exclaim, "Thank God!, Let the Lord be glorified!" as it says in Isaiah:

Quote:
Isa 66:5 Hear the word of the LORD, ye that tremble at his word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name's sake, said, Let the LORD be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed.
So it would be good to memorize this entire chapter because although there is this painful reality check here, it is a glorious prospect that the Lord holds out to us.

INTERESTING!

When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory. All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats. And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left.

Then the King will say to those on His right hand, "Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: for ye believed in Ellen White and didst treasure Her Testimonies."

But He will say to those on the left hand, "Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels: for ye didst not do like these on my right. Ye didst NOT believe in Ellen White nor didst thou think in thine heart to treasure Her Testimonies!"

Mat. 25:31-46

///

Re: Rejection of the Testimonies Foretold, Part 2 [Re: Charity] #187150
08/03/18 10:14 PM
08/03/18 10:14 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Quote:
There will be a hatred kindled against the testimonies which is satanic. -- Letter 40, 1890. {1SM 48.4}

Re: Rejection of the Testimonies Foretold, Part 2 [Re: Charity] #187163
08/04/18 12:24 PM
08/04/18 12:24 PM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
The Testimonies are not to be re-interpreted and wrested so as to make them of no effect.

Unfortunately, that has already been done and those who are going back to the Testimonies are spoken evil of

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: Rejection of the Testimonies Foretold, Part 2 [Re: kland] #187172
08/05/18 10:34 PM
08/05/18 10:34 PM
J
James Peterson  Offline
NON-SDA
Active Member 2019

Dedicated Member
Canada
Quote:
There will be a hatred kindled against the testimonies which is satanic. -- Letter 40, 1890. {1SM 48.4}

• It doesn't matter. It is of no consequence.

• Jesus Christ Himself established the dividing line and test. "For God so loved the world," He said, "that He gave His Only-begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life." Is there anyone bold and audacious enough to change the dividing line and test, saying, "no but such and such are the goals"?

• Who has deceived you to cause you to study a different text from the one recommended by the Teacher of the class? Surely you must know that such a thing leads only to failure, to everlasting shame and contempt.

• Of every human being it will be asked, "Do you believe in the One whom God gave for a test, His Only-begotten Son, that you may follow and learn from; or not?" Therefore, do not change the text crying aloud in the streets, "THESE TESTIMONIES!"

• Prov. 30:5-6
///

Re: Rejection of the Testimonies Foretold, Part 2 [Re: James Peterson] #187180
08/07/18 01:01 AM
08/07/18 01:01 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted By: James Peterson
Quote:

• It doesn't matter. It is of no consequence.

• Jesus Christ Himself established the dividing line and test. "For God so loved the world," He said, "that He gave His Only-begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life." Is there anyone bold and audacious enough to change the dividing line and test, saying, "no but such and such are the goals"?

• Who has deceived you to cause you to study a different text from the one recommended by the Teacher of the class? Surely you must know that such a thing leads only to failure, to everlasting shame and contempt.

• Of every human being it will be asked, "Do you believe in the One whom God gave for a test, His Only-begotten Son, that you may follow and learn from; or not?" Therefore, do not change the text crying aloud in the streets, "THESE TESTIMONIES!"

• Prov. 30:5-6
///

Those who reject the Lord's invitation are destroyed for lack of knowledge.

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/31/24 06:44 PM
Easter Sunday, Transgender Day of Visibility?
by dedication. 03/31/24 01:34 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:41 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!