HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,596
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 14
kland 9
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Rick H
Rick H
Florida, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (Karen Y, dedication, ProdigalOne, TruthinTypes, 2 invisible), 2,974 guests, and 8 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 12 of 19 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 18 19
Re: The King of the North [Re: The Wanderer] #188731
03/15/19 01:35 PM
03/15/19 01:35 PM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted By: The Wanderer
"And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great Prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book." (Dan 12:1)

If The translators wrote their understanding into the text, you might need to double check their rendition.

Quote:
Some look to us gravely and say, "Don't you think there might have been some mistake in the copyist or in the translators?" This is all probable, and the mind that is so narrow that it will hesitate and stumble over this possibility or probability would be just as ready to stumble over the mysteries of the Inspired Word, because their feeble minds cannot see through the purposes of God. Yes, they would just as easily stumble over plain facts that the common mind will accept, and discern the Divine, and to which God's utterance is plain and beautiful, full of marrow and fatness. All the mistakes will not cause trouble to one soul, or cause any feet to stumble, that would not manufacture difficulties from the plainest revealed truth. {1SM 16.2}

Go with the translators until there is a reason to double check them. example:

Quote:
Then I saw in relation to the "daily" (Daniel 8:12) that the word "sacrifice" was supplied by man's wisdom, and does not belong to the text, and that the Lord gave the correct view of it to those who gave the judgment hour cry. {EW 74.2}

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: The King of the North [Re: Rick H] #188736
03/15/19 02:53 PM
03/15/19 02:53 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Quote:
The Bible writers used the Hebrew calendar. when the Hebrew calendar is compared to 9/11/01 to 4/2/05, it is exactly 42 & 2 months to the very day. So if the Bible is saying 42 months, why was the prophecy fulfilled in 42 & 2 months? Look at the words in the prophecy.
Ahh. I get it. We add two because your self-inspired prophecy was lacking of two. There is no rule here to apply to any other thing other than to ask Henry whether something fits or not. So if Pence doesn't fulfill your expectations, we can add two more Michaels.

Quote:
303 is ana that means by and 1417 is duo that means two.
Jesus sent them by twos.
But that does not mean anything should be doubled. Just that they were sent out in pairs. They weren't sent out by fours. We don't double the number. Just because one place has two by two, doesn't mean every place that has one two needs to be doubled. Improper logic, improper Bible study.

Re: The King of the North [Re: The Wanderer] #188737
03/15/19 02:54 PM
03/15/19 02:54 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland

"And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great Prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book." (Dan 12:1)
Ohhh! The great Prince, not the great Pence.

Re: The King of the North [Re: kland] #188739
03/16/19 12:40 AM
03/16/19 12:40 AM
T
The Wanderer  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2022

Central Alberta
Originally Posted By: kland

Ohhh! The great Prince, not the great Pence.
smile Yes. We have to go with whats in the text.

"The worst foes of my spiritual life have never been hostile circumstance."

"There is always a little bit of light" (Micah 7:8)
https://www.lightintheclouds.net/word

Sincerely, IN Christ; and THROUGH The Spirit

- The Wanderer
Re: The King of the North [Re: Rick H] #188741
03/16/19 01:13 AM
03/16/19 01:13 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Quote:
Prophets had wept over the apostasy of Israel. Jeremiah wished that his eyes were a fountain of tears, that he might "weep day and night for the slain of the daughter of his people." What, then, was the grief of Him whose prophetic glance took in, not years, but ages? He beholds the destroying angel hovering over the ancient metropolis of patriarchs and prophets. From the ridge of Olivet, the very spot afterward occupied by Titus and his army, he looks across the valley upon the sacred courts and porticoes, and with tear-blinded eyes he sees, in awful perspective, the walls surrounded by alien armies. He hears the tread of the hosts mustering for battle. He hears the voice of mothers and children crying for bread in the besieged city. He sees her holy and beautiful house, her palaces and towers, given to the flames, and where once they stood, only a heap of smoldering ruins. {4SP 20.3}

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: The King of the North [Re: Rick H] #188859
03/23/19 01:51 AM
03/23/19 01:51 AM
T
Theophilus  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

Florida. USA
It could be that Pence could be pres, if something happens to Trump, but that is not enough to hang a hat on.

Just like your March 4th thing.As much as you tried to spin it, it was nothing. You finally said God blessed you March 4 to cover up your flub ."You may say to yourselves, “How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the Lord?” If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the Lord does not take place or come true, that is a message the Lord has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him."Deut. 18:21-22
I don't believe Daniel is speaking about 2 Michaels, and I don't hold out that anyone will be able to convince you that you are incorrect. So whatever on that one. This is what I think is just weird
"303 is ana that means by and 1417 is duo that means two.
Jesus sent them by twos" This is out there. You might want to slow down a bit. Do you tell your fellow churchmembers this stuf? I am super curious as to how you are responded to by your church. Do you hear voices from god? How does he talk to you.

I am not worthy of the least of all the mercies, and of all the truth, which Thou hast shewed unto Thy servant;...
Gen 32:10
Re: The King of the North [Re: Theophilus] #188878
03/24/19 11:31 AM
03/24/19 11:31 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted By: Theophilus
It could be that Pence could be pres, if something happens to Trump, but that is not enough to hang a hat on.

Just like your March 4th thing.As much as you tried to spin it, it was nothing. You finally said God blessed you March 4 to cover up your flub ."You may say to yourselves, “How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the Lord?” If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the Lord does not take place or come true, that is a message the Lord has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him."Deut. 18:21-22
I don't believe Daniel is speaking about 2 Michaels, and I don't hold out that anyone will be able to convince you that you are incorrect. So whatever on that one. This is what I think is just weird
"303 is ana that means by and 1417 is duo that means two.
Jesus sent them by twos" This is out there. You might want to slow down a bit. Do you tell your fellow churchmembers this stuf? I am super curious as to how you are responded to by your church. Do you hear voices from god? How does he talk to you.

Theophilus,
Wasn't 4 March 2019 the day that Pope Francis I told the "faithful" to get involved in politics in Latin America to bring those governments back to his fold? If your opinion on one Michael in Daniel is correct, no problem. If I am right, you have several problems that you won't even suspect until it may be too late to do anything about them. That is why warnings are given beforehand to give folks time to double check the facts, before it is too late to make needed changes.

Those who study grow in grace. Those who don't look at the facts are clueless.

Of the 10 books that I have written (I lost count) I share my studies with all who will read them. Some Books that are 400 pages or more taking Daniel verse by verse, chapter by chapter. Only to realize that it was over kill for most folks. Too much information. Dumbing it down with less information and putting forth interesting highlights, only to discover that by leaving out some of the facts, some folks look at it like it is speculation.

Getting criticized for putting in complete quotes from SOP. The point is lost because of mammoth amount of SOP material. Then criticized for only putting in the exact SOP sentence that applies. "Anybody can take a sentence out of context and make the SOP say what they want."

In my local congregation, I do find some folks who read the books and give feedback that is very helpful. "This was not clear." "Did you mean to say this...?" Oh, is that how it came across? What I was saying was... "Ah..." "Your last book was great. You left out the fluff and made it clear." Unfortunately, I found some important facts that got chopped that should not have been left out.

Being human has its limitations.

This quarter's lesson was a great opportunity to discuss Revelation in my Sabbath School Class and to point out some things that the lesson glossed over that should have had more consideration. Some traditional nonsense that found its way into the lesson that was harmful to our understanding was challenged. Time will tell.

The SOP states that Daniel and Revelation will explain themselves by their fulfillment. it has happened. Pope John-Paul II fulfilled the 42 months as 42 plus 2 on the Hebrew Calendar. So to have duo as 2 plus 2 the next time it occurs in Revelation 13 is applying what has already been learned in the prophetic study (that is also confirmed in Luke 10:1).

The problem: share what I learn as I learn it or remain silent until Michael Pence implements the Mark of the Beast or until Jesus comes. What good is Bible prophecy if it does not do its intended job... to alert us of the coming danger? Heed the warning and prepare. Or brush it aside and find out later if it was the right warning for the right time when it is too late to heed it.

God always sends a warning before He dispenses judgment. Some folks benefit from the message, while others do not. Learning that the Judgment Hour of the dead was from 22 October 1844 to 22 February 1928 and the Judgment Hour of the Living was from 14 October 1929 to 14 February 2013 was a blessing to the waiting saints and an irritation to those who prefer to wait and see like the foolish virgins, who do not buy their oil in time. IF only I could give them some of my oil, but they will need to go to the Merchant and get their own supply.

That's the way it is.

Re: The King of the North [Re: Rick H] #188890
03/25/19 12:14 AM
03/25/19 12:14 AM
T
Theophilus  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

Florida. USA

"Learning that the Judgment Hour of the dead was from 22 October 1844 to 22 February 1928 and the Judgment Hour of the Living was from 14 October 1929 to 14 February 2013 was a blessing to the waiting saints and an irritation to those who prefer to wait and see like the foolish virgins, who do not buy their oil in time. IF only I could give them some of my oil, but they will need to go to the Merchant and get their own supply."

That Harold Campbell dude was always posting time prophecies too. He recanted before he died because they hadn't come to pass. How do you know the judgement was ended in 2013? Oh boy. Who are the waiting saints that benefitted?
God has given us plenty of prophecy already. You come up with namby pamby stuff. Oil is supplied by the Holy Spirit, not you. I don't want your oil.
I am sure Benny Hinn has written books too. So what?

You just keep on thinking you're special and endowed with some sort of divine light.

Last edited by Theophilus; 03/25/19 01:39 AM.

I am not worthy of the least of all the mercies, and of all the truth, which Thou hast shewed unto Thy servant;...
Gen 32:10
Re: The King of the North [Re: Theophilus] #188903
03/26/19 09:59 AM
03/26/19 09:59 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted By: Theophilus

"Learning that the Judgment Hour of the dead was from 22 October 1844 to 22 February 1928 and the Judgment Hour of the Living was from 14 October 1929 to 14 February 2013 was a blessing to the waiting saints and an irritation to those who prefer to wait and see like the foolish virgins, who do not buy their oil in time. IF only I could give them some of my oil, but they will need to go to the Merchant and get their own supply."

That Harold Campbell dude was always posting time prophecies too. He recanted before he died because they hadn't come to pass. How do you know the judgement was ended in 2013? Oh boy. Who are the waiting saints that benefitted?
God has given us plenty of prophecy already. You come up with namby pamby stuff. Oil is supplied by the Holy Spirit, not you. I don't want your oil.
I am sure Benny Hinn has written books too. So what?

You just keep on thinking you're special and endowed with some sort of divine light.

Perhaps you will have the opportunity to recant before you die too?

Re: The King of the North [Re: His child] #188924
03/28/19 02:45 PM
03/28/19 02:45 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: His child
Theophilus,
Wasn't 4 March 2019 the day that Pope Francis I told the "faithful" to get involved in politics in Latin America to bring those governments back to his fold? If your opinion on one Michael in Daniel is correct, no problem. If I am right, you have several problems that you won't even suspect until it may be too late to do anything about them. That is why warnings are given beforehand to give folks time to double check the facts, before it is too late to make needed changes.
Daniel 12:1 does not have the Greek word, duo.
No duo Michaels.

There are no Michaels in Rev 13.

Page 12 of 19 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 18 19

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/25/24 09:37 AM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 04/24/24 02:15 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!