HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,189
Posts195,525
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
kland 15
Rick H 15
Daryl 4
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
3 registered members (Karen Y, 2 invisible), 2,847 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 116 of 119 1 2 114 115 116 117 118 119
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: JAK] #187776
11/07/18 05:02 PM
11/07/18 05:02 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
I didn't see any incites(new word for me) in any negative way. Jak expressed his view and I am glad he did.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #187777
11/07/18 08:01 PM
11/07/18 08:01 PM
J
JAK  Offline
FORMER-SDA
Active Member 2018
Banned
Canada
Originally Posted By: Elle
I didn't see any incites(new word for me)

New word for kland,too.

Originally Posted By: Elle
Jak expressed his view and I am glad he did.

The only "incites" here are Elle's "insights."

"All that is Gold does not Glitter, Not all who Wander are Lost." (J.R.R.T.)
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #187783
11/09/18 12:18 AM
11/09/18 12:18 AM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Sigh....

incite
[in-sahyt]
See more synonyms for incite on Thesaurus.com
verb (used with object), in·cit·ed, in·cit·ing.

to stir, encourage, or urge on; stimulate or prompt to action: to incite a crowd to riot.

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #187786
11/09/18 08:07 AM
11/09/18 08:07 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : I don't have much knowledge about US government election and the differences between gaining seats at "the house" versus "the senate" and etc....

Dave at X22 Report who goes through the recent news and Q's post says that winning many seats at "the senate" was Q and the Patriots team goal. The main reason is that "the senate" has power over the judicial setup and process. That's what they want and need to conduct their tribunal and go through those 60,000 indictments.

Q always said in the past that it would be the disclosing of the FISA report that will bring "the house" down and remove the gridlocks in legislation from the democrats.

The new political reality
https://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/daily-weblogs/2018/11-2018/the-new-political-reality/

Nov 07, 2018
Quote:
With the House now controlled by the Democratic Party, and the Senate now (fully) controlled by the Republican Party, the lines have been drawn for the political battles that lie ahead.

The Democrats will be able to bring gridlock to legislation. They will pass bills in the House that will fail in the Senate.

The Republicans will be able to retain control of the judicial appointments—Supreme Court appointments as well as federal judges across America. The Senate confirms all of these appointments, and the House has no power in that arena.

Here is what Q has to say today about this (November 7, 2018, Post #2448:

Quote:
Think logically.
Why was winning the House majority the primary goal for them? [Democrats]
To this point, what chamber is currently directing the DOJ/FBI investigations?
To this point, what chamber do they feel most threatened by? [Judiciary Committee]
While the focus was on the House for them (due to above), our underlying focus was adding PRO_POTUS members to the Senate and safely securing a PRO_MAJORITY.
THE SENATE IS WORTH SO MUCH MORE.
THE SENATE CONTROLS JUDGES & CABINET POSITIONS W/O HOUSE APPROVAL.
THE SENATE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE HAS DIRECT OVERSIGHT OVER THE DOJ & FBI [MORE POWER THAN THE HOUSE].
While we had a senate majority on paper, in reality, we never did, nor could we count on bringing investigations to that body until it was safely in our full control.
THE SENATE WAS ALWAYS THE PRIMARY OBJECTIVE.
Moves & Countermoves.
We defied history by picking up Senate seats.
Patriots delivered.

That is a good analysis of the new political reality. For the president’s party to win more Senate seats during a midterm election is unusual and has made history, says Q.

With control of the judicial process, the 61,000 sealed indictments can now be unsealed and high-level criminals can be prosecuted successfully. This will probably mean that some of the members of the House will also be prosecuted for treason, human trafficking, and other crimes. The House itself will not be able to prevent this.

Furthermore, since many of these cases are for treason, these people will be tried by military tribunals. That takes it out of the political arena altogether.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #187817
11/13/18 06:28 AM
11/13/18 06:28 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : Good news for Trump & the Patriots team.

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Will Retire from the US Supreme Court in January, 2019
https://www.smobserved.com/story/2018/11...-2019/3658.html
November 11, 2018
Quote:
While the Nation is preoccupied with the appointment of Judge Brett Kavanaugh to replace Justice Anthony Kennedy, it appears there will soon be another vacancy on the US Supreme Court.

U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has had a re-occurrence of malignant melanoma, she has told her law clerks. Ginsburg was treated in 1999 for colon cancer and had surgery in 2009 for pancreatic cancer.

She has told key Democratic members of the Senate about her medical condition, including ranking Democratic member of the Judiciary Committee Dianne Feinstein. This explains in part the "take no prisoners" attitude of the Democrats during the Kavanaugh nomination, carefully orchestrating weak 37 year old allegations against Kavanaugh by Women he barely remembers knowing in High School and College. ...

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #187818
11/13/18 06:33 AM
11/13/18 06:33 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
The Baphomet lawsuit

https://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/daily-weblogs/2018/11-2018/the-baphomet-lawsuit/

Nov 12, 2018

Quote:
Satanists have filed a defamation lawsuit against Warner Brothers for $150 million for portraying their god Baphomet with slightly different features from their public relations campaign to popularize him with children.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/08/the-satanic-temple-sues-netflix-warner-bros-for-150-million.html

Quote:
At the center of the controversy is Baphomet, described in the court documents as "an androgynous goat-headed deity." A statue of the satanic god surrounded by children is featured in the Netflix series "The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina."

However, the lawsuit claims the show's statue is similar to The Satanic Temple's real-life Baphomet monument, which was made famous by an Indiegogo campaign in 2014. Although it was intended to be installed next to the Ten Commandments at the Oklahoma State Capitol, it now resides in Detroit after multiple protests. The Baphomet statue has since become "a central icon that has come to represent us [satanists] as a people," explained The Satanic Temple co-founder Lucien Greaves…

Because the statue is featured prominently in the show, The Satanic Temple claims its members are being associated with the "evil antagonists" depicted in the series. The characters of the show, who worship the "Dark Lord" or Satan, engage in cannibalism, necromancy, murder and torture, among other nefarious activities.

The Satanic Temple, on the other hand, "does not promote evil and instead holds to the basic principle that undue suffering is bad, and that which reduces suffering is good," the organization claims. It hails Satan as a "rebel against God's authority, rather than an evil being."

At the link below is how the Satanists want Baphomet to be presented.

https://katv.com/news/local/hundreds-exp...rapert-responds

As you can see, a boy and a girl look up to him in an adoring manner.

In past decades, particularly since the musical, Jesus Christ Superstar, first appeared, it was quite fashionable to present Jesus in a bad light and even as a homosexual. This is still being done with immunity. However, to present Mohammed in a bad light is illegal and even worthy of the death penalty, they say. And now the Satanists are asserting themselves as well.

As many of you know, I have had some run-ins with Baphomet myself. As Satanists and Luciferians bring him out into the open, the people themselves will have to decide if they want to worship a God of Love or a god of pedophilia, cannibalism, and homosexuality.

We are moving toward a religious conflict. But this conflict will be resolved by the outpouring of the Holy Spirit. We have already won the spiritual war, and it is only a matter of time before we see our victories emerge into the physical world and in the governments of men. The Holy Spirit will open men’s eyes to see the reality of the spiritual situation.

Satanists have been told that the God of the Bible is the evil god, and this is why they have joined the rebellion. In part, this view is reinforced by the church’s teaching on eternal torment, which presents God as unjust and vindictive. The solution is to study the law of God and find out how God defines true justice. There we find mercy and grace built into the law, which limits judgment and gives it purpose—to correct sinners, not to destroy them forever. Paul defined the love of God in terms of Christ dying for His enemies (Romans 5:7, 8, 9, 10) and ultimately justifying all men (Romans 5:18). Can Baphomet make the same claim?

The truth of God’s love will be revealed to all at some point, and then men will repent everywhere. The fear-based Old Covenant gospel that has been preached in the past has not been successful. It is time to unveil a New Covenant gospel of God’s ability to save all mankind. It may not look like truth is winning at this point in history, but the darkness is always deepest just before the dawn.

The dawn is already breaking.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Daryl] #187825
11/13/18 04:11 PM
11/13/18 04:11 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: Daryl
As we are 115 pages into this thread, seems to me that it is taking a very, very, long time for this new Global Economic Restructuring to take place. dunno

Originally Posted By: kland
Yep, you waited for it and here it is:
Originally Posted By: kland
#138560 - 01/02/12 "about a new global economic restructuring arising in 2012".

#148963 - 01/11/13 "I think they had thought that it would of been done before 2012 ended, however, it is taking longer.... We'll see what the Lord will accomplish this year. "

#158982 - 12/05/13 "No-one know the date, however the signs are all around us. "

Hmmmm. If not in 2014, at least by the beginning of 2015. And if not at the beginning of 2015, at least by the end.....

2017?

Perhaps this restructuring is not something that is visible or apparent. Perhaps this restructuring is not something that affects anyone to their knowledge. But the title, and I imagine the purpose, of this thread was to convey a global encompassing restructure changing everything.

From the original post:

130 Nations that has allied together to throw down Mystery Babylon

on the problem of the unsustainable global economy for the past 8 years. (prior to 2012)

a New Global Economic Structure that will begin surfacing in 2012.

Yes, we can't go on forever, as the Bible says so, but to predict a certain such a year....?

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #187954
12/03/18 04:10 PM
12/03/18 04:10 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment: Many false flags are happening as Trump Team and the patriots are getting closer to Declassify the FIFA report, report on the mid-term election fraud, Hilary emails trials, and processing the 60K+ indictment.

December 5th was announced by Q as being a big date with announcement; but now that Bush Sr. has died, Dec 5th will be a day of morning for Bush.

Concerning, the world wide currency reset is one of the major next step in this Economic restructure. Some experts who keeps an eye on the alternative news and those that have good reliable sources are talking about a Jan 2019 currency reset. Others says the market is going to crash by the spring and the currency reset will happen shortly after.

Personally, I'm still waiting to see a major outpouring of the Holy Spirit that will bring the people into repentance.

According to Lev 26:40-42 God said He won't release us from our captivity to Babylon until we repent. 40 "If they shall confess their iniquity, and the iniquity of their fathers, with their trespass which they trespassed against me, and that also they have walked contrary unto me; 41 And that I also have walked contrary unto them, and have brought them into the land of their enemies; if then their uncircumcised hearts be humbled, and they then accept of the punishment of their iniquity:

42 Then will I remember my covenant with Jacob, and also my covenant with Isaac, and also my covenant with Abraham will I remember; and I will remember the land.
"

I believe we cannot repent of our own. God will send us His Spirit with its flood of truth about Mystery Babylon that will eventually lead us to our realization of our own disobedience towards God (Lev 26 & Deut 28). It is really our animosity towards God that He corrected us by putting us in captivity to Babylon.

Latest QAnon Report
Dec 1st, 2018
https://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/daily-weblogs/2018/12-2018/latest-qanon-report/

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #188112
12/21/18 04:30 PM
12/21/18 04:30 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : Last year Dec 6th, Trump signed an executive order declaring Jerusalem as the capital of the Israeli state. He ordered the US embassy to be moved to Jerusalem.

Below is a link where I reported this on this forum :
Post #185676

Well, it appears that they were building the new temple underground. We don't know the details as this project was kept secret. They also have elected the 70 elders for their sanhedrin (divine councils).

Dec 10th 2018, they dedicated the sacrificial altar. They didn't even follow the law by sacrificing an live animal for the dedication of the altar/temple. By the video they only layed some meat on it. They also claim that they have a perfect red heifer. They seem ready to start sacrificial services this coming spring.

Check the two you-tube videos below : The first is about the dedication of the altar. The second is about the sanhedrin and the reconstruct of the temple underground.

Jews dedicate altar in Jerusalem
Dec 17, 2018

Quote:
On Monday, December 10, 2018, priests of Judaism dedicated an altar for the third temple in Jerusalem. The dedication took place on the 8th day of Hannukah in order to coincide with the rededication of the second temple by the Maccabees in 163 B.C.

Here is a short video with some interviews. You will note some key statements such as “The Messiah is a Jew. He is not Jesus.” Also, the old Jew says that he would rather go back to Auschwitz than to accept Jesus as the Messiah. The Christian interviewer seems a bit conflicted, since he does not believe in the effectiveness of animal sacrifices, and yet he believes that there will be symbolic animal sacrifices in the Age to come.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=H9c_l2s6Wk8

Here are photos of the ceremony. Note one of the pictures says that not only did they burn wood on the altar but they also threw “meat” onto it.

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/118474/dedication-altar-third-temple/

I have believed for many years that the first time they offer an animal sacrifice on the altar, they will be committing an abomination that tramples on the blood of Jesus Christ. It appears that they did this at the dedication ceremony, although there is another greater abomination coming, when they perform the burnt offering of the red heifer.

This, I believe, is the blasphemy which will bring down the city in the end, fulfilling Jeremiah 19:11. It may be that they have put themselves on Cursed Time and that we should watch 414 days later (January 27/28, 2020).

So no matter which side of the fence we are on, it is clear that we have just crossed a very important threshold.

One more thing… On Saturday, December 15, 2018, before we had heard about this dedication of the altar, Father directed us to negate all counterfeit and false members of the Divine Council (or Sanhedrin). We petitioned to strip away their authority to prevent subversive activities in the Kingdom. In the video above, they talk about the Jewish Sanhedrin that has been formed in recent years.

My comment: Below is a Biblical overview about the parallel of the Old-Jerusalem-Temple with the Old covenant marriage type of relationship with Hagar compared to the New-Jerusalem-Temple with the New covenant marriage type of relationship with Sarah and the Temple destruction prophecies in Jer 19, Isaiah 29 and Gal 4.

In which Temple do you Worship

https://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/daily-weblogs/2018/12-2018/in-which-temple-do-you-worship/

Quote:
On December 10, 2018 an altar of sacrifice was dedicated at the western wall in Jerusalem. I posted a video of the ceremony yesterday.

What I did not realize was that an underground synagogue was dedicated a year ago today on December 18, 2017. I do not know its precise location, but the video below gives the impression that it is located within (under) the temple mount itself. It also gives you a video tour of this synagogue and a virtual tour of the planned temple.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzmC2-sY5IM

The next video, which was posted last January, shows some of the archeological excavation, which I think is how they built the synagogue itself. The narrator tells us that the “idol” at the center is located directly under the spot where the Most Holy Place stood at one time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7SKlYhKMfI

What Does It Mean?

The narrator believes that these events are fulfilling Bible prophecy. I agree, but we do have some differences. He understands these events from the Dispensationalist viewpoint, which developed in the 1850’s. It is the view that Christ will come at the start of The Tribulation to “rapture” the church to heaven, at which time an Antichrist will arise as a world leader.

This Antichrist, they say, will build a temple in Jerusalem and rule from there for either 7 or perhaps 3½ years. During this time, they say, 144,000 Jewish Christians will evangelize the world. The problem is that when the Rapture occurs, the Holy Spirit will be removed from the earth (so they say). So, given the absence of the Holy Spirit, I don’t see how those Jewish evangelists themselves could be believers, nor could they be successful in their evangelism. In my view the Holy Spirit is required for anyone to be drawn to God.

At the end of seven years, they say, Christ will return with His saints, and He will kick the Antichrist out of his temple and take it over. The temple in Jerusalem, then, will serve as the headquarters for Christ’s Kingdom for the next thousand years, while Levitical priests make daily animal sacrifices in the outer court of the temple.

For many decades, going back at least to the 1950’s, Christians have been donating funds to build this third temple, hoping to hasten Christ’s coming. They say that Christ cannot come until these prophecies are fulfilled, so they actually contribute money to the building of the Antichrist’s house. It seems to me that they should let the Antichrist fund his own house and that God’s money is better spent on actual evangelism and Kingdom work.

What I Believe

I suppose the excuse is that the temple will be Jesus’ house in the end. However, my understanding of the book of Hebrews tells me that Jesus instituted “better things,” and that He replaced many features of Old Covenant worship.

We have a New Covenant, replacing the Old Covenant (Hebrews 8:8,13). It is a “better covenant” than that which was made at Mount Horeb (Hebrews 7:22).

We have a better Sacrifice that utilizes the blood of Jesus Himself (Hebrews 9:12), replacing animal sacrifices which had to be repeated daily because they could never perfect anyone (Hebrews 10:1, 4), nor could they ever “take away sins” (Hebrews 10:11). If animal sacrifices could perfect anyone, “would they not have ceased to be offered?” (Hebrews 10:2).

We have a new Melchizedek Order (Hebrews 7:12, 16), replacing the Levitical Order.

We have an immortal High Priest of this Melchizedek Order (Hebrews 5:6, 10; 7:24), replacing the mortal high priests who were of Aaron (Hebrews 7:23, 28).

We have “a more perfect tabernacle” (Hebrews 9:11), made of living stones (1 Peter 2:5), replacing the temple made of dead stones.

We have better ceremonies that do not depend on vessels made of gold (Hebrews 9:2-5), for our great High Priest conducts His ceremonies in the temple in heaven, a “more perfect tabernacles, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this creation” (Hebrews 9:11).

We have a heavenly Jerusalem (Galatians 4:25, 26), replacing the earthly Jerusalem.

These are things which every genuine Christian ought to know. It astounds me that so many would so easily return to the types and shadows and imperfect forms of worship that were set forth under the Old Covenant. Somehow they think that they can have both at the same time, as if the two covenants existed side by side.

In my view there is only one (successful) way of salvation, and that is through the New Covenant. The Old Covenant was based on man’s promise to God and his ability to keep his word. The New Covenant is based upon better promises, because God Himself has promised and is faithful to fulfill His word (Hebrews 10:23).

With this New Covenant comes many other changes (listed above). One cannot merely add the New Covenant to an Old Covenant system of worship. To do so is to reject the Mediator of the New Covenant. The book of Hebrews was written specifically to call Jews out of Judaism into the form of worship that is submitted to the new High Priest, Jesus Christ. Hence, the appeal is made in Hebrews 13:12-14,

12 Therefore Jesus also, that He might sanctify the people through His own blood, suffered outside the gate. 13 Hence, let us go out to Him outside the camp, bearing His reproach. 14 For here we do not have a lasting city, but we are seeking the city which is to come.

Those who refuse to follow Jesus “outside the camp” show that they still believe that the earthly Jerusalem is the true city of God. But Scripture says, “here we do not have a lasting city.” In other words, Jerusalem is not “the eternal city,” that so many believe it to be. Even Abraham himself sought a “a better country, that is a heavenly one… for He has prepared a city for them” (Hebrews 11:16).

In other words, Abraham did not seek an earthly country (Canaan), nor did he seek an earthly Jerusalem. He sought for something better, says the author of Hebrews. We too ought to seek a better inheritance. It is the heavenly Jerusalem, not the earthly city.

Yet when Jews and even Christians think that the earthly Jerusalem will be the capital of the Kingdom of Christ, they show that they have refused to go outside the camp, bearing the cross of Christ with Him. Their faith is misplaced, and their vision is limited to fleshly things. If they seek an inheritance in the earthly city, they will suffer its fate as well, for they will later discover that it is “not a lasting city.”

The prophets told us Jerusalem’s fate. Though the earthly city was given the opportunity to fulfill the promises of men and to be the holy city, it failed in the end to achieve righteousness. So Isaiah 29:1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 prophesies utter destruction in terms that suggest a nuclear blast. God Himself will lay siege to the city, the prophet says.

Jeremiah 19:1 compares Jerusalem to an old “earthenware jar” which was to be smashed in the valley of Ben-hinnom (Greek: Gehenna). Jeremiah 19:10, 11 says,

10 Then you are to break the jar in the sight of the men who accompany you 11 and say to them, “Thus says the Lord of hosts, ‘Just so shall I break this people and this city, even as one breaks a potter’s vessel, which cannot again be repaired; and they will bury in Topheth because there is no other place for burial’.”

This is a clear prophecy that explains the phrase “no lasting city.” The earthly Jerusalem was the temporary abode of God, the place where He placed His name after leaving Shiloh (Jeremiah 7:12, 13, 14). Just as He left Shiloh, He again left Jerusalem, and now His Name or presence is in a new temple described in Revelation 22:4, “His name shall be on their foreheads.”

To put it another way, we are children of the heavenly Jerusalem, called “Sarah” (Galatians 4:26). To consider the earthly Jerusalem to be the mother of the Kingdom is to claim “Hagar” as our mother (Galatians 4:25). Such a viewpoint lays claim to the Old Covenant and all of its consequences. Paul was telling us that to remain in Judaism and to have faith in the Old Covenant is to be a child of Hagar, the bond woman.

Casting out the Bondwoman

The solution, according to the apostle Paul, is given in Galatians 4:30, 31,

30 But what does the Scripture say? “Cast out the bondwoman and her son, for the son of the bondwoman shall not be an heir with the son of the free woman.” 31 So then, brethren, we are not children of a bondwoman, but of the free woman.

We are fast approaching the end when it will become very important to know who you are. Whose son are you? You cannot claim to be the son of Sarah while yet adhering to Hagar, the earthly Jerusalem. Neither can you claim to be a New Covenant believer while having faith that you can fulfill your own promise to God. Neither can you claim the blood of Jesus while thinking that animal sacrifices will again be instituted in the age to come. The cross of Christ was not a temporary feature that God gave by grace to the church until the Old Covenant system is re-established for the age to come.

With the dedication of the new synagogue last year and the altar of sacrifice this year, we have come to the crossroad, the crisis point in Christianity itself. This is where one’s belief is all important, for it will affect your life and may even affect your very salvation that is rooted in the blood of Jesus.

I did not learn of the altar dedication until yesterday, but some of us were already receiving relevant revelation in the past week. Last Saturday we were led to convene a Divine Council meeting here at my office and expel all former Council members who had been disqualified, as well as all who presently falsely claim to be Council members.

In the time of Christ, the Council was the Sanhedrin. A new Sanhedrin has been appointed in recent years in Jerusalem, as the videos show. All of those members reject Jesus Christ, unless perchance some are secret believers in Jesus while denying Him in public. Either way, they are NOT genuine members of the Divine Council. Any decrees or judgments that they make are null and void.

In the New Testament, Jesus chose 70 as His Divine Council members (Luke 10:1). The Sanhedrin at that time did not recognize those that Jesus appointed, for they did not appear to be worthy, nor were they prominent rabbis. The two groups of 70 were in competition. It is no different today. God knows who the 70 are today, even as He knows who the 12 “princes” of the tribes are (correlating with the 12 disciples).

Yesterday we had another meeting at my office, and once again ran into spiritual opposition from Christ’s competitors. Toward the end, the spirit of Hagar manifested in front of us, and we cast out that spirit about 2:36 pm. Only then did it occur to me that this fulfilled Galatians 4:30, where Paul says to “cast out the bondwoman.” That was interesting.

More sobering, however, is the fact that this portion of the meeting was a Divine Council session, and that we literally decided against Hagar, the earthly Jerusalem, who has been competing with Sarah as the mother of the Kingdom and its heirs. The case was decided, and the timing of this shows us that the prophesied fate of the earthly Jerusalem has been sealed.

Of course, who are we to decide such things? We are quite literally unknown and unrecognized. We are nobodies, much like the 70 that Jesus sent out. Nonetheless, we heard His voice, and we acted accordingly by faith. God will decide whose decrees to honor, for He alone knows who has acted according to His word.

I believe we are entering into a climactic time, where the stage has been set for the final drama on the stage of world history.

My comment : The article below gives us a prophetic discernment of where we stand today in scriptures according to prophetic fulfillment that God made happened in believers life to further understand the Sarah-Hagar TYPES and God's purpose for them. This is an article that is very unfamiliar grounds for most of us as it deals with the spiritual warfare not between satan and an individual; but rather warfare that happens in higher hiarchy "against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.".

The Bride has made herself ready
https://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/daily-weblogs/2018/12-2018/the-bride-has-made-herself-ready/

Dec 20, 2018
Quote:
I have noticed over the years that the revelation I receive is witnessed by actual experience in some way. Often these coincide. The date of a particular revelation often marks the start of a period in which I am required to walk out the revelation. Perhaps this is part of bringing it from heaven to earth.

At other times, usually in regard to revelations that deal with mere character issues, I have found that difficulties or challenges arise the same day which force me to focus upon those particular issues. For instance, if I write about love or patience—especially if I receive some new insight—God then brings people or situations into my life that give me some practice exercising my new revelation. Such challenges serve as a double witness to the revelation that establishes it in the earth. Recognizing God’s ways and tactics can be quite helpful.

There are many times, however, walking a path in the dark, having only a small lamp at my feet, I am unable to see the big picture. Such times require faith, which is an inner knowing that the light guiding my feet is indeed the word of God (Psalm 119:105). I believe that God requires this near-blind faith at times, so that when the light comes, I know that God was the one who led me and that I did not go down that path by my own understanding.

The Recent Focus on the Bride

Last week some of us here (locally) began to receive revelation along a new train of thought. Our attention was brought to the topic of the Bride of Christ. I won’t try to trace this back through the things I have seen in the past, where this topic was raised, because most who have walked out this revelation have gotten into trouble and have failed in one way or another. In fact, when this topic came up in our radar recently, my first thought was, “Oh, no, here we go again!”

Yet because I have had time to observe the pitfalls from the past, I was able to assist. At any rate, this really came to the surface when God spoke to Sharon saying, “You are Sarah.” God can say so much with so few words! It meant obviously that God had put her in a position as a type of the Bride. Further, by calling her “Sarah,” the word provided context and precedents by which to understand this.

The precedent is obviously the story of Abraham and his two wives, Sarah and Hagar. I have already written about this and have discussed the prophetic significance of each woman in bringing forth the heir of the promise. By understanding the story in light of Paul’s explanation in Galatians 4, we are given the context in the present story. In my view, the failure of many others to walk out the story properly is due to a shortage of understanding the biblical meaning of the “allegory,” as Paul calls it.

I am confident, however, that our current story will be successful, because it is apparent (to me) that God has given us an understanding of Galatians 4 that most others do not share. And yet there are also new revelations accompanying the present experience, so we are able to increase our understanding beyond what we knew previously. In other words, we are now walking out the new revelations in order to establish them by a double witness in the earth.

As of yesterday afternoon (December 19, 2018), we now know that we were set up to fulfill (in type form) the verse in Revelation 19:7, 8,

7 Let us rejoice and be glad and give the glory to Him, for the marriage of the Lamb has come and His bride has made herself ready. 8 And it was given to her to clothe herself in fine linen, bright and clean, for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.

What John foresaw at the end of the first century, we are about to experience at this end of the age (collectively). As individuals, of course, we are all called to enter into this revelation in some way or another, for it applies both individually and collectively. Individuals experience such cleansing in their own lives; but the bride is also a body of people from many generations, and on that level the bride cannot be “ready” until the final individual has been cleansed and can join that body.

We must learn to think on both levels, because God is working on both levels. He is just as interested in the whole of creation as He is in each individual. He is not just saving individuals; He is also “the Savior of all men” (1 Timothy 4:10).

How to Get Ready

God betrothed the seed of Abraham in Genesis 12:1-3, when He first proposed marriage. There He promised His bride many children, to protect her, to honor her, to give her a good home, and to provide for her needs. Abraham accepted the proposal on behalf of his collective seed that was to be the bride.

Some centuries later, God redeemed (purchased) a slave bride from Egypt and brought her to Mount Horeb. There He married Israel, using Moses as the officiating minister. So the prophets later tell us that God had married Israel. However, they prophesied in the context of Israel’s unfaithfulness. Hosea’s prophecy shows that Israel was a harlot, pictured by the prophet’s wife, Gomer. This agrees with Jeremiah, Ezekiel, and other prophets as well, who use such language.

Before that original marriage ceremony at Mount Horeb (or Sinai), God told the people to prepare themselves for marriage. Exodus 19:10, 11 says,

10 The Lord also said to Moses, “Go to the people and consecrate them today and tomorrow, and let them wash their garments; 11 and let them be ready for the third day, for on the third day the Lord will come down on Mount Sinai in the sight of all the people.”

In those days, the people had to do their laundry, for they were acting as types and shadows of greater things yet to come. In Revelation 19:8 we see that getting ready also had to do with garments of “fine linen.” But here we are given the real meaning of these garments, “the righteous acts of the saints.”

In other words, doing one’s laundry does not really prepare a bride for marriage. Outer clothing is not the real issue, although clothing can certainly serve as a type and shadow illustrating the real deal. Unfortunately, when we look at the story, we understand that Israel agreed to the marriage but did not prepare her heart. She prepared outwardly but had no inward heart change.

1 John 3:18 says,

18 Little children, let us not love with word or with tongue, but in deed and truth.

Israel professed her love for God but failed to follow through “in deed and truth.” She took her vows of obedience (Exodus 19:8) but failed to fulfill those vows. Hence, she lacked the linen garments, which were “the righteous acts of the saints.”

Such righteous acts are only possible under the New Covenant, because God has vowed to make us righteous by His own power through the working of the Holy Spirit. The Ten Commandments, then, are the Ten Promises of the New Covenant, where God promises that we will have no other gods before Him, that we will not steal, murder, or covet. Our success is not based upon our attempt to fulfill our own vows of obedience but upon God’s vow to make it happen as He changes our hearts.

So the Bride must make herself ready first by having faith in the promises of God. Such is New Covenant faith that identifies with the faith of Abraham in Romans 4:21. Only through the New Covenant can she obtain “linen garments,” which clothe the inward parts and not merely the outward body.

Israel, however, was a bond woman (Hagar) and was therefore suffered from a lesser form of marriage. Her marriage was legitimate (lawful) but it was slated for divorce in the end. God had planned a better marriage for the future, and this could take place only after His first marriage had ended in divorce (Jeremiah 3:8).

Cleansing from Inner Defilement

We see, then, that the real way to prepare for marriage is to deal with inner defilement, which alone can change the heart and bring us into agreement that characterizes a New Covenant marriage. Whereas an Old Covenant marriage requires obedience, a New Covenant marriage requires agreement. Obedience implies submission to authority; agreement implies that there is no need to enforce compliance, for authority has been rendered irrelevant.

That is why a man’s authority over his wife began in Genesis 3:16, which was after sin entered the picture. Originally (Genesis 2:24), marriage was meant to be a man and a woman in agreement (“one flesh”). The original marriage condition was based on the New Covenant, whereas later it was reduced to an Old Covenant pattern. Sin made it necessary to set up a line of authority, but this was not the original intent of God in a marriage.

For further study of this, see my book, Old and New Covenant Marriage.

The Current Type and Shadow

As I said earlier, Sharon was made the type of the Bride. Most important was that she was to play the role of Sarah, rather than Hagar. (That was encouraging!) Yesterday it occurred to me that this role really dates back a year and a half to when we first began to minister to her in July 2017. At that time, she walked into a prayer meeting and immediately an evil spirit was disturbed. We then had to cast it out of her.

I thought we were done at that point, but as time passed, more spirits surfaced, and we had to deal with them one at a time. Only yesterday did I realize that she was being cleansed inwardly in her prophetic role as a Sarah-Bride.

The first few exorcisms dealt with her own problems brought about by her background in Satanic ritual abuse. But once she was cleansed, she was ready for her role as a representative of the collective body of the Sarah company. Hence, we saw a series of evil spirits being drawn to her as if she were a magnet, some of which were high-level princes over islands, regions, and nations.

This was unusual, for I had not seen this in my past experience. Though it took awhile to understand what was happening, we still had to deal with those spirits when they manifested. To turn aside would have been to leave her in a painful condition. In all, we have probably cast out a hundred evil spirits out of her, never more than a few at a time.

Then last week God began to reveal the big picture of what was happening. The most revealing factor was when we began to cast out evil spirits that currently torment the church as a whole. On December 10 we cast out Fear of Torment, Counterfeit Vengeance, and the Spirit of Delusion. These have to do with the church’s belief that a vengeful God will torture sinners forever.

We followed up on December 14 by casting out Judgmentalism, Harshness, Resistance, and Legalism. Then on December 17 we cast out the Twin Towers of Power and Wealth, along with the Red Dragon and the Spirit of Hagar. On December 19 we cast out the spirit of Blindness and concluded with the spirit of Old Covenant Marriage.

That was when the big picture was revealed, showing us that the Bride was making herself ready. These evil spirits in the church were being summoned to us as we met in a divine court setting or as a divine council, so that we could pronounce judgment upon them and cast them out. This was designed to prepare the Sarah company for marriage and to bring forth the sons of God.

We saw no particular clothing as being a factor in all of this. What we saw was the inner condition that is pictured biblically as clothing. What is most encouraging is that God is revealing something comparable to the preparation of Hagar in Exodus 19 but is actually fulfilling the Sarah prophecy in Revelation 19.

The Son of Laughter

Recall that Revelation 19:7 begins by saying, “Let us rejoice and be glad.” I had never connected this prophecy to Isaac, the son of laughter. When the angel told Abraham about this, he laughed (Genesis 17:17). He laughed, not because he doubted but because he was ecstatic (Romans 4:19, 20, 21). Sarah also laughed on another occasion (Genesis 18:12, 13, 14, 15), though she denied it out of fear. It appears that she laughed because of doubt and was in need of some cleansing before she could bring forth the promised son in Genesis 21:3.

The birth of Isaac began a time of conflict between him and his older half-brother, Ishmael, who had been expecting to inherit the birthright from Abraham. Both Hagar and Ishmael had to be cast out in order to prepare the way for Isaac to be the inheritor. So also have we followed this prophetic type in recent days, as we are now at the start of "the third day" (Hosea 6:2).

This past ten days, after each deliverance session, we were rejoicing with a lot of laughter. In fact, this really goes back to the first deliverance session in July 2017. After Sharon had recovered, she could not help but get up and dance around the room. Her joy was overwhelming and she could not sit still until she had released it.

Her rejoicing came after every session in the past year, but we did not understand it fully until yesterday while we were laughing and rejoicing. Then this morning, as I looked at Revelation 19:7, it finally occurred to me that John’s prophecy was referring to Sarah, the New Covenant Bride and her “son of laughter.” And for this reason, John tells us to “rejoice and be glad.”

So we rejoice. We are glad, because we see events coming which were prophesied 1900 years ago by John—and even farther back by other prophets.

I do not know if there is more preparation work to be done, but walking out these revelations indicates that the time is near for the marriage of the Lamb and for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #188151
12/27/18 09:13 AM
12/27/18 09:13 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
The Treasury's war with the Fed
Dec 26, 2018
https://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/daily-weblogs/2018/12-2018/the-treasurys-war-with-the-fed/

Quote:
The stock market has rallied mysteriously today after dropping 5,000 points since early October. By all accounts, the market was set to plunge further today when the markets opened after Christmas, especially when we saw the market in Japan go down by more than 5 percent earlier today.

However, the Plunge Protection Team got into action, not only preventing a collapse but rallying the market artificially. As I write this, the market is up 1,086 points, which is almost unheard of.

The other day, Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin tweeted to the public that he was going to meet with the Plunge Protection Team to deal with this market crisis. The news media called it a "rare" tweet, but the results are now evident. Here is what his tweet tells the public:

1. The Plunge Protection Team actually exists.

2. The Plunge Protection Team is designed to manipulate the markets.

3. The Trump Team controls the Plunge Protection Team now (rather than the Deep State).

4. The Plunge Protection Team is now being called upon to protect us from the Federal Reserve's monetary policy of raising interest rates.

5. It was a signal to stock traders to buy, because the market was going to go back up when the PPT started buying.

The PPT manipulates the markets by buying or selling stocks. The question is who actually owns those stocks? On which balance sheet can one find those stocks?

The only thing I find somewhat deceptive is the notion that the PPT meets only when called upon by the Treasury Secretary. It may be that the main bankers are not directly involved in the day-to-day decisions, but they certainly have agents who monitor the markets daily and manipulate them accordingly.

The PPT was established by Reagan after the 1987 market crash. Prior to that time, the Fed itself was the main manipulator of markets. I recall back in the 1970's, Congress asked Fed Chairman Arthur Burns about this, and he told them on the record that they bought and sold more than a trillion dollars worth of stocks EVERY DAY.

That was back in the 1970's. There is no telling how much is bought and sold today by the Fed, but now the PPT has gotten involved as well.

More to the point, the PPT is apparently not part of the "independent" Fed but is under the Treasury Secretary and thus controlled by whoever is president. In view of Trump's recent barrage of anti-Fed tweets and the media's rush to keep the Fed "independent" (i.e. sovereign over the US government), it is now clear that Trump is at war with the Fed. Rumor has it that Trump is working to discredit the Fed and to nationalize it at some point soon.

Many of us who know the history of the Fed's founding in 1913 understand that this event put us into bondage to the moneyed interests of international banking. The passage of the Federal Reserve Act is specifically what put us into the Laodicean Age of captivity to Mystery Babylon. So the nationalization of the Fed would specifically mark the overthrow of Mystery Babylon, ending its rule ("independence") over the US government.

It will be interesting to watch how this progresses. I think that 2019 is going to be quite eventful, but not before the first of January.

Blessings
Page 116 of 119 1 2 114 115 116 117 118 119

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/27/24 09:35 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by ProdigalOne. 03/23/24 08:06 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 03/22/24 10:17 AM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by kland. 03/21/24 12:34 PM
The Value of Bible Types
by TruthinTypes. 03/17/24 06:22 PM
Orion Which Every One on the Globe Can See
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:26 PM
'Prophet' Summons UFOs
by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 02:19 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by dedication. 03/11/24 06:31 PM
Get That Razor Wire Up!
by kland. 03/05/24 12:49 PM
Messages for This Time
by ProdigalOne. 03/04/24 05:54 AM
The Lake of Fire is Hell
by Rick H. 03/02/24 05:01 PM
Adventist Agriculture
by kland. 02/29/24 12:33 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 03/27/24 10:36 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:50 PM
Time Is Short!
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:45 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 01:59 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 08:38 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:30 PM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by Kevin H. 03/12/24 09:20 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Daryl. 03/04/24 06:14 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!