HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,194
Posts195,567
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 12
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Rick H
Rick H
Florida, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
2 registered members (2 invisible), 3,151 guests, and 17 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: The Book of Revelation -- 1st Quarter 2019 [Re: His child] #188843
03/20/19 02:56 PM
03/20/19 02:56 PM
J
James Peterson  Offline
NON-SDA
Active Member 2019

Dedicated Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: His child
Originally Posted By: James Peterson

Since you are prophesying, waiting only to see nothing comes of it, returning to the drawing board: wash, rinse, repeat ... your statement, "that the hour for the Judgment of the living has ended" is astounding in its presumptuous audacity.

If you have proven unreliable in things pertaining to earth, how much less must you obviously be about things far above you!

Deuteronomy 18:22

///

A Bible student is not a prophet.
The student studies the prophecies that even the prophets that uttered them did not completely understand.

The bottom line is: go forward by faith (as far as one understands he prophecies under study) or play it safe and wait until the rain starts falling.

There are two types of prophesying:

1. The kind where a prophet says such and such WILL happen. To such, Deut. 18:22 applies.
2. Your kind where you say such and such is what you understand WOULD happen. To such, your own caution applies: "wait [to see if] the rain starts falling."

The difference lies in the claim of (in)direct inspiration: whereas the former comes along saying, "Thus says the LORD ..." the latter proclaims instead, "Thus means the LORD by the one who said thus says the LORD." In the both cases, especially where interpretations prove fruitless, loss of credibility dampens enthusiasm, weakens faith and destroys the HOLY NAME OF GOD.

"As it is written: 'God's name is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you.'" -- Rom. 2:24

///

Reply Quote
Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Re: The Book of Revelation -- 1st Quarter 2019 [Re: kland] #188849
03/22/19 09:21 AM
03/22/19 09:21 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted By: kland
Originally Posted By: Hch
Then I learned the meaning of duo as 2 and 2 (this portion of the prophecy is being doubled). In conjunction with that, I learned that the hour for the Judgment of the living has ended and God is wrapping it up when Michael Pence stands.
Although you have been shown that is not true, that it is not in scripture as you say, it's still full steam ahead.

Kland, That is nonsense. Because you have shown me that you do not agree with the evidence presented, your disagreeing with the facts does not make the evidence untrue. It testifies that you place your opinion above the Bible and the Spirit of Prophecy. The Bible reveals the prophecy and the Spirit of Prophecy states that Daniel and Revelation will explain themselves by their fulfillment. Thus when the 42 months were fulfilled as 42 & 2 in harmony with the use of duo in Luke 10:1, you choose to reject the Bible and its fulfillment. That is a foolish position to take on the eve of Christ's Second Coming.

Originally Posted By: Kland
If I am reading EGW right...Since you have forgotten how God has led the Advent Movement in our past history, you will have much to fear in the future.
Who has forgotten how God has led the Advent Movement in our past history?

Kland, this is more nonsense. God led His people with time prophecy when He founded the Seventh-day Adventist Church. That is how God led us in our past history. And as God's people followed His leading, they did not get everything right. They made some mistakes and they kept studying until they got it right. For you to think that God is leading His people differently today, you must not be understanding how He has led us in the past. And to think that you have nothing to fear is like the antediluvians not being afraid of the rain that they knew would never come.

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Reply Quote
Re: The Book of Revelation -- 1st Quarter 2019 [Re: James Peterson] #188850
03/22/19 09:48 AM
03/22/19 09:48 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA

1. The kind where a prophet says such and such WILL happen. To such, Deut. 18:22 applies.
2. Your kind where you say such and such is what you understand WOULD happen. To such, your own caution applies: "wait [to see if] the rain starts falling."

The difference lies in the claim of (in)direct inspiration: whereas the former comes along saying, "Thus says the LORD ..." the latter proclaims instead, "Thus means the LORD by the one who said thus says the LORD." In the both cases, especially where interpretations prove fruitless, loss of credibility dampens enthusiasm, weakens faith and destroys the HOLY NAME OF GOD.

"As it is written: 'God's name is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you.'" -- Rom. 2:24

///

James,
Jonah prophesied that Nineveh would fall, it did not. Are you saying that he was a false prophet?

I was saying that as I read the prophecy it means thus and so. God allowed me to have the time to see things that I had not understood from the prophecy at the time I spoke. When more light came on the subject, I was able to update my understanding because What was partially understood became more clear.

The antediluvians had more light when the animals paraded into the ark, but they refused to update their opinions. Thus, they waited until the rain fell: Too late too late.

Quote:
Acts 18:6 And when they opposed themselves, and blasphemed, he shook [his] raiment, and said unto them, Your blood [be] upon your own heads; I [am] clean...

Are you updating your prophetic views now that new light has come or are you going to wait until it is too late?

Quote:
For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. 1 Corinthians 13:9-12

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Reply Quote
Re: The Book of Revelation -- 1st Quarter 2019 [Re: dedication] #188852
03/22/19 11:29 AM
03/22/19 11:29 AM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
The Beast That Is an Eighth

Written by:
Sigve K. Tonstad
Published:March 20, 2019

When the seven bowls have been emptied, one of the bowl angels stays behind to talk (Revelation 17:1). This could be interpreted in more than one way. First, it could be the angel's initiative. If so, it confirms that God is more interested in making things known than human beings are in knowing. By this logic, neither inquisitiveness nor curiosity in the human realm is the driving force. Things happen on God's initiative; God prods the audience to stay for an extra lesson. Alternatively, the trumpet angels may have seen bewilderment on John's face. His body language has been noted earlier. In chapter 5, John faced a predicament in heaven that caused intense sorrow and weeping (Revelation 5:4). In that scene, others took note of his state of mind, and they responded as though his reaction matters (Revelation 5:5). We have another scene of interaction between heaven and earth in the intermission between the sixth and the seventh seal (Revelation 7:13-17). In that scene, one of the elders asks a question that John cannot answer. "You are the one who knows," he says (Revelation 7:14). This may represent a glimpse of the heavenly pedagogy: God wants us to know, and God uses questions to get us there.

The scene that begins in Revelation 17 could be a mixture of these elements. God wants John to know, and John wants to know. The disclosures so far have left him perplexed. The angel's offer of private lessons seems to work if we judge by John's body language. The range of John's reactions in Revelation is now awe (Revelation 1:17), grief (Revelation 5:4), admission of ignorance (Revelation 7:14), and here -- most likely -- perplexity. There will be at least one more: shock. "When I saw her, I was shocked with an extreme shock" (Revelation 17:6) or, "I was appalled with utter disgust." The type of interaction and response that we see in John are meant to instill similar states of mind in the audience. This is not easy to do. Why was John taken by surprise so late in the day?

Clearer When It Blurs

I have read John 17 many times. The chapter is Revelation's master class. If we manage to sort things out in this chapter, we have it made. My initial sense is that the tutoring angel seeks to make things clear by images that are hyper-specific, with numbers like "five," and "seven," and "eight" for the heads of the beast (Revelation 17:8; Revelation 17:11). This hyper-particularity has sent interpreters scurrying in all directions to crack the code they imagine John to be using. Perhaps we are barking up the wrong tree. The hyper-particularity does not aspire to present an array of new historical details. Rather, it is tongue-in-cheek particularity driving home a message the contours of which are already in place. Simple does it.

Hyper-particularity goes hand in hand with a blurring of the imagery. The mix of characters, places, and things suddenly seems unstable. Who, what, and where are no longer exactly what we expect. It is as though things get clearer when they blur.

The angel's private lesson begins with an invitation.

Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, "Come, I will show you the exposé of the great prostitute who is seated on many waters, with whom the kings of the earth have committed sexual immorality, and with the wine of whose sexual immorality the inhabitants of the earth have become drunk." So he carried me away in the spirit into a wilderness, and I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was full of slanderous names, and it had seven heads and ten horns. The woman was clothed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and jewels and pearls, holding in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the impurities of her sexual immorality; and on her forehead was written a name, a mystery: "Babylon the great, mother of whores and of earth's abominations." And I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of the saints and the blood of the martyrs of Jesus (Revelation 17:1-6).

A wilderness (Revelation 17:3)? The last time there was a wilderness, the woman that gave birth to the male child was in flight mode into the wilderness, trying to escape the dragon (Revelation 12:6; Revelation 12:14). Is this the same wilderness?

A scarlet beast (Revelation 17:3)? Strictly speaking, we have not seen a scarlet beast before. We have seen a red dragon; that was the color of the creature hell-bent on destroying the woman fleeing into the wilderness (Revelation 12:3; Revelation 12:13). We have also seen a beast rising from the sea that had similar characteristics (Revelation 13:1). Its color might be surmised, but there is no statement about its color.

A woman (Revelation 17:3)? We have seen a woman before, the one who gave birth to the male child (Revelation 12:1-2) and then fled into the wilderness (Revelation 12:13-16). She barely escaped. Or did she? The summary passage about the woman's flight from the dragon ends on an ominous note. "The dragon was enraged with the woman. And he went away (in a vanishing act) to wage war against the rest of her seed, those who keep the commandments of God as revealed in the testimony of Jesus" (Revelation 12:17, translation mine).

How did the dragon's new plan turn out? There are enough markers of continuity to be certain that Revelation elaborates the earlier story. It might have been easier if John had said the scarlet beast, or the wilderness, or the woman -- not a scarlet beast, a wilderness, or a woman. He should not say that, of course. He should say it exactly the way he does and then let his reaction say the rest. "When I saw her, I was shocked with an extreme shock" (Revelation 17:6). This detail is crucial. As to wilderness, it suggests trouble in the region of apparent safety. As to beast, it suggests a close relation to the pursuing dragon and not only to the beast from the sea. As to woman, now colluding with all her might with the scarlet beast, something terrible, unimaginable has happened. John's shock must be surprise over the friendly relations between the woman and the beast, not surprise over the awful deeds only. The two are even color coordinated (Revelation 17:3-4).

Two stable deed-elements stand out here just as it has earlier in the story. There is slander (Revelation 17:3), and there is violence (Revelation 17:6). The frightening, shocking constellation is guilty of misrepresentation and murder (Revelation 13:5-7; Revelation 17:3; Revelation 17:6).

And there is more.

The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to ascend from the bottomless pit and go to destruction. And the inhabitants of the earth, whose names have not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, will be amazed when they see the beast, because it was and is not and is to come (Revelation 17:8).

To the great Wilhelm Bousset and many others, the meaning is clear. The beast that returns from the abyss is the expected Nero redivivus, concerning whom people in later times were convinced would come back from the netherworld." I don't agree. The symbols and the alleged historical reality would be woefully mismatched if Nero were the great surprise. Indeed, and again, the Nero myth fails to meet the ontological measure in the text. "The beast...was and is not and is to come" (Revelation 17:8) contrasts with God "who is and who was and who is to come" (Revelation 1:4; Revelation 1:8). Is not -- the point of distinction -- is not only a chronological or historical difference. The terms used in the contrast aim for ultimacy. At the level of ultimacy, Nero has no standing, and the same must be said about other candidates that fail the ultimacy test. The ontological contrast is also a contrast of character. Is not -- still the point of distinction -- can never be said about God. Revelation does not deal in abstractions, not even if the abstraction is the worthy cause of systematic theology. Those who believe that the phrase "who is and who was and who is to come" is a description of God's eternal self-existence, should think again. Rather, the phrase describes God as one who is ever present; he is never absent; he is God with us. The opponent in the conflict is neither God nor is he with us. He is against us, as proven specifically by the vanishing act described earlier (Revelation 12:17).

The interest of the tutoring angel centers on this "beast." By the criteria of ontology (being) and character, he contrasts with God. And now the angel pinpoints his location and his eventual fate. First, "he is about to ascend from the bottomless pit [ek tēs abyssou] -- from the abyss" (Revelation 17:8). This information is a great help. It establishes the cosmic, non-human dimension of the beast. We shall be forgiven for thinking that the angel merely had a few more things to say about the beast from the sea (Revelation 13:1), but we must now see images blur, blur in the interest of clarity. We have seen the abyss before, in relation to the star that fell from heaven to earth (Revelation 9:1). We were even given a name for "the Angel of the Abyss," in Hebrew "Abbadon," in Greek "Apollyon" (and in English, "Destroyer") (Revelation 9:11). The abyss is his home base. In connection with the two witnesses, we read that "the beast from the abyss shall make war against them and win over them and kill them" (Revelation 11:7). Neither Nero nor the Roman Empire nor some other "Roman" entity suffices for this feat. And indeed, the verbal element describing the ascent of the beast from the abyss is the same in both passages (Revelation 11:7; Revelation 17:8).

Second, the outsize, ultimate character of this power is twice repeated. He "is about to ascend," but he is also about "to go to destruction" (Revelation 17:8). This is repeated twice: "to destruction he goes" (Revelation 17:11). This, too, fits the story of the ultimate destroyer in the trumpet sequence. He is what he does, the Destroyer (Revelation 9:1; Revelation 9:11). This is his persona in this book, as it is in the antecedent Old Testament poem: "you have destroyed your land, you have killed your people" (Isaiah 14:20). To capture the essence of Revelation's depiction, we need to enhance the depiction with the right tenor in both places: he "is about to go to self-destruction" (Revelation 17:8; Revelation 17:11).

We are now ready for the most particular and peculiar text in the angel's show-and-tell.

the seven heads are seven mountains upon which the woman is seated. And they are seven kings. The five have fallen, the one is, the other has not yet come. And when he comes, he must remain a short while. And the beast that was and is not -- is itself an eighth and it is also of the seven, and to destruction it goes (Revelation 17:9-11, translation mine).

Notice how I have preserved the article for "the one who is" and "the other" who "has not yet come." Who are they, this conspicuous twosome? I won't say, but I'll give a clue: Read Revelation 13 one more time. This twosome is important, but they are not as important as the beast, "itself an eighth...but also of the seven" (Revelation 17:11). Quite a feat, isn't it, to have an eighth (head) even though the beast only has seven; quite a feat to be "an eighth" but also in the warp and woof of the seven.

John has blurred things in order to make them clearer. What is clearer, is the Destroyer from the abyss and his ascent (Revelation 9:1; Revelation 11:7; Revelation 17:8; Revelation 17:11), the one who was and is not and is to be present again, in his own subversive, perverse, and revelatory parousia.

Babylon

The economic predation of Babylon is a subject we must leave for another day. When we scrutinize the background texts in the Old Testament, especially Ezekiel 28:12-19, we will discover that the wicked commerce of "Babylon" is not only predatory trade. It is "trading in slander." As I have argued earlier, a broad conception is necessary if we wish to be fair-minded to the most harrowing deed on Babylon's C.V. "And in her was found the blood of prophets and of saints, and of all who have been killed with violence on earth" (Revelation 18:24, translation). "Her" cannot by this criterion simply be the Roman Empire or some entity that is Roman.

The Rider on the White Horse

I will close with the rider on the white horse, another battle scene from the open heaven (Revelation 19:11-16). How does he fight in this war (Revelation 19:11)? What does it mean that he has a name that no one knows but him (Revelation 19:12)? And the robe "dipped in blood" -- whose blood is it (Revelation 19:13)?

Oh, that men might open their minds to know God as he is revealed in his Son! {ST, January 20, 1890}
Reply Quote
Re: The Book of Revelation -- 1st Quarter 2019 [Re: His child] #188854
03/22/19 07:36 PM
03/22/19 07:36 PM
J
James Peterson  Offline
NON-SDA
Active Member 2019

Dedicated Member
Canada

///

James,
Jonah prophesied that Nineveh would fall, it did not. Are you saying that he was a false prophet?

I was saying that as I read the prophecy it means thus and so. God allowed me to have the time to see things that I had not understood from the prophecy at the time I spoke. When more light came on the subject, I was able to update my understanding because What was partially understood became more clear.

The antediluvians had more light when the animals paraded into the ark, but they refused to update their opinions. Thus, they waited until the rain fell: Too late too late.

Quote:
Acts 18:6 And when they opposed themselves, and blasphemed, he shook [his] raiment, and said unto them, Your blood [be] upon your own heads; I [am] clean...

Are you updating your prophetic views now that new light has come or are you going to wait until it is too late?

Quote:
For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. 1 Corinthians 13:9-12

Too late for what?!

---------------------------------------------------

A certain weatherman on a local TV channel:
  1. said the rain would fall. It didn't. "My bad," he said ...

2. said it would snow. It didn't. "Sorry," he said ...

3. predicted floods. They never happened. "I'll study more" he said ...

4. predicted tornadoes. They never came. "Back to the drawing board," he promised ...

5. warned of a hurricane. Balmy weather instead. "Oops," he confessed ...

6. warned of hail. Nothing ensued. Stood there scratching his chin ....

7. resigned before he was fired.

Go and do likewise, lest egg be thrown in your face in public: and fire and brimstone follow you to hell. Jeremiah 23:30-32

///

Reply Quote
Re: The Book of Revelation -- 1st Quarter 2019 [Re: James Peterson] #188875
03/24/19 10:14 AM
03/24/19 10:14 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
...Go and do likewise, lest egg be thrown in your face in public: and fire and brimstone follow you to hell. Jeremiah 23:30-32

///

Noah kept on keeping on until the door of the ark was closed by God.

As it was in the days of Noah, it shall be in the last days.

That's how I read it

Reply Quote
Re: The Book of Revelation -- 1st Quarter 2019 [Re: His child] #188882
03/24/19 12:04 PM
03/24/19 12:04 PM
J
James Peterson  Offline
NON-SDA
Active Member 2019

Dedicated Member
Canada
...Go and do likewise, lest egg be thrown in your face in public: and fire and brimstone follow you to hell. Jeremiah 23:30-32

///

Noah kept on keeping on until the door of the ark was closed by God.

As it was in the days of Noah, it shall be in the last days.

That's how I read it

I'm not so sure Noah would be delighted to find himself being associated with a charlatan who refuses to admit non-inspiration, humbly apologize and stop treating the Bible like a crystal ball.

///

Reply Quote
Re: The Book of Revelation -- 1st Quarter 2019 [Re: His child] #188894
03/25/19 01:04 PM
03/25/19 01:04 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Then I learned the meaning of duo as 2 and 2 (this portion of the prophecy is being doubled). In conjunction with that, I learned that the hour for the Judgment of the living has ended and God is wrapping it up when Michael Pence stands.
Although you have been shown that is not true, that it is not in scripture as you say, it's still full steam ahead.

Kland, That is nonsense. Because you have shown me that you do not agree with the evidence presented, your disagreeing with the facts does not make the evidence untrue. It testifies that you place your opinion above the Bible and the Spirit of Prophecy. The Bible reveals the prophecy and the Spirit of Prophecy states that Daniel and Revelation will explain themselves by their fulfillment. Thus when the 42 months were fulfilled as 42 & 2 in harmony with the use of duo in Luke 10:1, you choose to reject the Bible and its fulfillment. That is a foolish position to take on the eve of Christ's Second Coming.

Actually I am placing the facts of the Bible above your opinion.

Maybe you can show again where you get 2+2 from the just plain from the Bible 2 and we can decipher your error.

Reply Quote
Re: The Book of Revelation -- 1st Quarter 2019 [Re: kland] #188908
03/26/19 10:21 AM
03/26/19 10:21 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA

Actually I am placing the facts of the Bible above your opinion.

Maybe you can show again where you get 2+2 from the just plain from the Bible 2 and we can decipher your error.

ABOVE is the right word. Presenting the evidence again won't settle anything for you, it is not evidence that you need; while you place your skepticism ABOVE everything, you will continue to blind yourself to anything that does not fit your fancy.

Reply Quote
Re: The Book of Revelation -- 1st Quarter 2019 [Re: dedication] #188912
03/26/19 10:50 AM
03/26/19 10:50 AM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
His child, I'm looking for facts. Including evidence from the Bible.

1417. duo duo, doo'-o
a primary numeral; "two":--both, twain, two.

The definition doesn't say four nor is it used as four in the Bible.

Mt 4:18 And Jesus, walking by the Sea of Galilee, saw two <1417> brothers, Simon called Peter, and Andrew his brother, casting a net into the sea; for they were fishermen.

Simon and Andrew were 2, not four.

Re 9:12 One woe is past. Behold, still two <1417> more woes are coming after these things.

There were a total of 3 woes, not 5 woes.

Re 13:5 And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two <1417> months.

He continued 40 and 2 months, not 40 and 4 months.

Re 13:11 Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two <1417> horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon.

It had 2 horns, not 4 horns.

Reply Quote
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by Rick H. 04/14/24 08:00 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:07 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/31/24 06:44 PM
Easter Sunday, Transgender Day of Visibility?
by dedication. 03/31/24 01:34 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by TruthinTypes. 03/30/24 12:02 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/15/24 09:43 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:31 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!