HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,194
Posts195,567
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 12
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
3 registered members (ProdigalOne, 2 invisible), 2,850 guests, and 18 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: The Signs & Events of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. [Re: James Peterson] #189423
05/18/19 01:13 PM
05/18/19 01:13 PM
Rick H  Offline OP
Group: Admin Team
3000+ Member
Florida, USA
Originally Posted By: James Peterson
Originally Posted By: Nadi
JMO, but the Dark Day of May 19, 1780, the meteorite shower of November 13, 1833, and the Lisbon earthquake of 1755 ARE NOT signs of the end. The most recent of these (1833) was 186 years ago.

This whole end-time scenario needs re-interpretation, including the "great papal persecution" which IS NOT "the great tribulation."

No, "signs of the end" means just that: when you see these signs, the end is here, imminent, immediately upon us, within days or weeks, or possibly as much as 3-4 months. Not 186-264 years.

Paul said when he was a child, he thought like a child; but when he became a man, he put away childish things. It is interesting that after 100 years, SDA still walk around in diapers crying, "Signs of the times! The signs of the times are these ...." quoting Ellen White on 18th century phenomena.

///

And yet we quote the scriptures with words from over thousands of years.....as they also will come true.

Last edited by Rick H; 05/18/19 10:46 PM.
Re: The Signs & Events of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. [Re: Rick H] #189429
05/18/19 07:25 PM
05/18/19 07:25 PM
J
James Peterson  Offline
NON-SDA
Active Member 2019

Dedicated Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: Rick H
Originally Posted By: James Peterson
Originally Posted By: Nadi
JMO, but the Dark Day of May 19, 1780, the meteorite shower of November 13, 1833, and the Lisbon earthquake of 1755 ARE NOT signs of the end. The most recent of these (1833) was 186 years ago.

This whole end-time scenario needs re-interpretation, including the "great papal persecution" which IS NOT "the great tribulation."

No, "signs of the end" means just that: when you see these signs, the end is here, imminent, immediately upon us, within days or weeks, or possibly as much as 3-4 months. Not 186-264 years.

Paul said when he was a child, he thought like a child; but when he became a man, he put away childish things. It is interesting that after 100 years, SDA still walk around in diapers crying, "Signs of the times! The signs of the times are these ...." quoting Ellen White on 18th century phenomena.

///
And yet we qoute the scriptures with words from over thousnds of years.....

Excellent observation. The words we quote are not about the Babylonian captivity of Judah, or about the three years of famine in Israel or about the coming flood. We do NOT speak of the omens those people saw and use them to say Jesus is coming soon. That was way back then.

We quote thousand-year old scripture that is relevant for our time or that serves as a lesson for us.

There is a BIG difference between that and continually raising the spectre of a second advent based on dubious supposedly cosmic harbingers that have been superseded by more shocking events in power and scale and still no second advent.

SDA are like US Republicans. They get an adrenaline rush from the sounds of war and doom; and, like little children, delight themselves in being in control of the panel that rocks the alert system: amber today, super red tomorrow, nothing the next then, red hot the following day ...

///

Re: The Signs & Events of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. [Re: Rick H] #191734
02/02/20 11:40 AM
02/02/20 11:40 AM
J
JPT  Offline
Banned
Elk River
Matthew 24:28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven:

So according to Jesus as recorded in Matthew 24:28 the last sign before the second coming is the Carcass (Ptoma: Human corpse) and the eighth papal king since they became 'kings' once again in the Lateran Treaty of 1929 is the first Jesuit pope, who call themselves 'perinde ac cadaver' meaning to be 'like a corpse', singular. This is the perfect sign and the church ignores it?

Pope Francis the Jesuit is that last sign. He perfectly heals the deadly wound because the exile of the Jesuits was the last remaining point in their restructuring that restores the power of the beast like it was in the time of the Dark Ages. Pope John Paul II is who began the restoration of the Jesuit teeth into the mouth of the beast.

[Linked Image]

I would like to emphasize this prophetic point by quoting the prophecy that causes the remnant church so much disagreement. Revelation 17:11 says "And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth," so the eighth king fully restores the beast.

The last seven papal kings are the seven heads of the beast, and they represent the healing of the deadly wound that took away their throne and title of king, and their power was slowly restored. Pope John Paul II restored the Jesuits to Rome and now two popes later a Jesuit is the pope so he is the "beast that was" reincarnated.

We are seeing the direct fulfillment of the prophecy and the church is still arguing over these points? Someone is being a false prophet, because when you present the "truth" in the name of Jesus yet you are rejecting present truth, you become a false prophet whether you claim to be one or not.

Last edited by JPT; 02/02/20 11:47 AM.
Re: The Signs & Events of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. [Re: Rick H] #191735
02/02/20 11:52 AM
02/02/20 11:52 AM
J
JPT  Offline
Banned
Elk River
Pope Francis is the Jesuit CORPSE that fully heals the deadly wound. He is the eighth king of Revelation 17. Notice both the Early Writings quote and Rev 17:11 use the exact same word "perdition" to describe the destination of the enitities with the whole world on board. Now the world is beginning to head with "lightning speed to perdition" with the "stately fair person the whole world looks up to in reverence" as the conductor.

You guys have wasted precious time. But I have to try to get this information to you in hopes of your repentance. In Jesus name amen.

Re: The Signs & Events of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. [Re: Rick H] #191736
02/02/20 12:13 PM
02/02/20 12:13 PM
J
JPT  Offline
Banned
Elk River
When God led me to the Sabbath and SDA church through a vision after having me fast for seven days, and on the seventh-day, which happened to be the Sabbath a soft hallo of light surrounded the words "Lord of the Sabbath" in Matthew 12:8 and He said "this will lead you home to me", three days later He gave me a dream of being on board a train heading to a huge abyss, the end of the world. When I shared that dream with a new brother at the first SDA church I visited he asked "have you read any of Ellen White's writings yet?" When I said "no" he was shocked and showed me the vision of the fourth commandment in heaven with the soft halo of light around it (just like my Sabbath vision) and this quote from Early Writings about the whole world being led with lightning speed to perdition on a train with Satan as conductor in the form of an angel of light in the person of a "stately fair person" leading the world to "perdition" through the issue of ghosts.

I saw the rapidity with which this delusion was spreading (ghosts/ the rapping/ spiritualism/ Marionism). A train of cars was shown me, going with the speed of lightning. The angel bade me look carefully. I fixed my eyes upon the train. It seemed that the whole world was on board, that there could not be one left. Said the angel, "They are binding in bundles ready to burn." Then he showed me the conductor, who appeared like a stately, fair person, whom all the passengers looked up to and reverenced. I was perplexed and asked my attending angel who it was. He said, "It is Satan. He is the conductor in the form of an angel of light. He has taken the world captive. They are given over to strong delusions, to believe a lie, that they may be damned. This agent, the next highest in order to him, is the engineer, and other of his agents are employed in different offices as he may need them, and they are all going with lightning speed to perdition." {EW 88.2}

Pope Francis is the eighth Pope since they regained their throne within the walled Imperial City of Seven Hills and their title of 'king' was restored. He is the stately fair person, who is possessed by Satan in the form of an angel of light. He is completely obsessed with the apparitions of Mary and Saints. We are here.

Re: The Signs & Events of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. [Re: Rick H] #191737
02/02/20 12:17 PM
02/02/20 12:17 PM
J
JPT  Offline
Banned
Elk River
Interesting that when the seventh king, Pope Benedict XVI, claimed to have a vision from God telling him to retire, it was on the anniversary of the Lateran Treaty, Feb 11, 2013, what the Catholic faithful call 'Independence Day'. He perfectly fulfilled his portion of Revelation 17:10 because he "must remain a short time" AFTER his reign. Then lightning struck st Peter's TWICE as a sign of the fulfillment of the prophecy that the world will now be moving with "lightning speed to perdition" through the eighth king, exactly as God had prepared me in that first dream in 1995.

[Linked Image]

Re: The Signs & Events of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. [Re: Rick H] #191753
02/04/20 01:00 PM
02/04/20 01:00 PM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
what if the historicist view it wrong? Preterism and futurism IS wrong. Is there another way to read the event of the end? YES! Cosmic Conflict where God has been maligned. God has been called the killer, the destroyer. when it is the devil. the deceiver of the whole world.

Oh, that men might open their minds to know God as he is revealed in his Son! {ST, January 20, 1890}
Re: The Signs & Events of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. [Re: APL] #191772
02/06/20 07:12 AM
02/06/20 07:12 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted by APL
what if the historicist view it wrong? Preterism and futurism IS wrong. Is there another way to read the event of the end? YES! Cosmic Conflict where God has been maligned. God has been called the killer, the destroyer. when it is the devil. the deceiver of the whole world.

The historicist view is correct.
But IMHO most folks who claim to believe the historicist view are actually preterists incognito.
How can that be?
In 1843 and 44 the historicists followed Bible prophecy from the past to the present.
In 2020, so called historicists, put Bible prophecy in the past as having been fulfilled
while denying Bible prophecy that has been fulfilled after 1844.
limiting Bible prophecy to that which has been fulfilled in the past is Preterism.

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: The Signs & Events of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. [Re: Rick H] #191806
02/12/20 05:34 PM
02/12/20 05:34 PM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
Originally Posted by henry
VThe historicist view is correct.
then WHY do U. S mith and Sanko sefanvik have so different view and thus seachure Jon Paulien.
\
Originally Posted by HENRY
But IMHO most folks who claim to believe the historicist view are actually preterists incognito.
this tells me that you don't know what preterist teach.

Oh, that men might open their minds to know God as he is revealed in his Son! {ST, January 20, 1890}
Re: The Signs & Events of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. [Re: APL] #191808
02/13/20 01:31 PM
02/13/20 01:31 PM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
[quot[
Originally Posted by APL
Originally Posted by henry
VThe historicist view is correct.
then WHY doow. S mith and Sanko sefanvik have sdifferent view and thus seachure Jon Paulien.
\
Originally Posted by HENRY
this tells me that you don't know what preterist teach.
thank nyou for showing you don't know, whichy make you point mute!

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by Rick H. 04/14/24 08:00 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:07 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/31/24 06:44 PM
Easter Sunday, Transgender Day of Visibility?
by dedication. 03/31/24 01:34 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by TruthinTypes. 03/30/24 12:02 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/15/24 09:43 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:31 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!