Originally Posted by James Peterson
You're making up your own salvation.
Well, IF one were to read my post a little slower, and like Nehemia get the correct "sense," it would be evident that the posts have not in fact made any kind of "salvation" (whatever your version might be) statements or conclusions. A simple question has been asked, and by the looks of it, an inability to answer the question has been manifested.

IF, like the verse above states Jesus does only what He sees The Father do, then did The Father die on the cross? The verse does say that; I am not making it up. I simply asked a question about that verse. Its actually a very important question. That is, IF we want to give people the correct "sense" of the verse/es in question, and properly explain "In What Sense Is Christ The Son Of God?" How could Jesus do such a thing as die on the cross, if He didnt see the Father do it first?

HINT:
Joh 5:30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.
Joh 5:31 If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.
Joh 5:32 There is another that beareth witness of me; and I know that the witness which he witnesseth of me is true.

Perhaps, some do not like these kinds of verses because they dont fit into their "private interpretation" agendas

So we are still left with the question: "In What Sense/Context IS Jesus The Son Of God?"

Last edited by The Wanderer; 09/03/19 02:36 AM. Reason: formatting

"The worst foes of my spiritual life have never been hostile circumstance."

"There is always a little bit of light" (Micah 7:8)
https://www.lightintheclouds.net/word

Sincerely, IN Christ; and THROUGH The Spirit

- The Wanderer