HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,189
Posts195,525
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
kland 15
Rick H 15
Daryl 4
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
3 registered members (Karen Y, 2 invisible), 2,970 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: The Judgment of the Living [Re: James Peterson] #190698
08/28/19 10:08 AM
08/28/19 10:08 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted by James Peterson
Why do you place so much emphasis on things you cannot see?

What have you done with regards to the word of Jesus about things that are immediately before your eyes? "I was hungry and you gave Me no food; I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink; I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, naked and you did not clothe Me, sick and in prison and you did not visit Me." Mat. 25:42-43

James,
How many homeless people do you have living in your home and dining at your table? How many children do you support each month through Asian Aide or another such program? And how many children do you pay the tuition for them to go to a Christian school? How many elderly widows do you visit and make repairs at their home that improve their living conditions? And the list of questions could go on...

You speak of what you know not while thinking that you have knowledge. My Lord tells me well done My faithful servant and He will not reprove me for leaving the other undone. But as I write this note, I see more that I can and more that I will do.

It is written (as I recall):
Study to show YOURSELF approved of God a worker that needs not to be ashamed.
Not by might or by power, but by My Spirit saith the LORD!
My word will not return to Me void saith the LORD, but will accomplish that to which I send it.
There are those living who from studying Daniel and Revelation will start in motion things that will not be stopped.
Many will come from the east and the west to sit at Christ's table, while the childen of the kingdom will be turned away.

I claim those (God's) promises daily and leave not the other undone.

The 7th Jewish month is the month that Hananiah the false prophet died at the word of Jeremiah.
This year the 7th Jewish month begins 29 September 2019.
My understanding of TJOD, TJOL, is that the time allotted is past.
The dispensing of the verdict is about to be a reality.
Political turmoil in the US is about to be an overwhelming surprise to too many!
Israel has been an American pawn for 70 years and judgment is about to be pronounced on her.
The war with Iran will morph into Armageddon at God's appointed time
But those who could see if they would only look are the willful blind leading the blind.

The only encouragement that I get from the status quo is that
I studied
I learned
I shared to the best of my knowledge
and when it comes about... I will not be responsible for the response of the hearers

The promise in Ezekiel is that if I warn of the pending sword
I did my duty
Those who heard the warning will be responsible for their response or lack thereof..

I'm sitting on the sidelines watching, waiting, and praying.
Did not intend to get drawn into a discussion, with you or anyone on this forum at this time

Last edited by His child; 08/28/19 10:11 AM. Reason: typo

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: The Judgment of the Living [Re: James Peterson] #190706
08/29/19 01:04 PM
08/29/19 01:04 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Why do you place so much emphasis on things you cannot see? What have you done with regards to the word of Jesus about things that are immediately before your eyes? "I was hungry and you gave Me no food; I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink; I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, naked and you did not clothe Me, sick and in prison and you did not visit Me." Mat. 25:42-43

Both happen simultaneously. Living in the moment while being mindful of prophecy is the way of the faithful. Like faith and works they go hand in hand.

Re: The Judgment of the Living [Re: Mountain Man] #190709
08/29/19 06:39 PM
08/29/19 06:39 PM
J
James Peterson  Offline
NON-SDA
Active Member 2019

Dedicated Member
Canada
Originally Posted by Mountain Man
Why do you place so much emphasis on things you cannot see? What have you done with regards to the word of Jesus about things that are immediately before your eyes? "I was hungry and you gave Me no food; I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink; I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, naked and you did not clothe Me, sick and in prison and you did not visit Me." Mat. 25:42-43

Both happen simultaneously. Living in the moment while being mindful of prophecy is the way of the faithful. Like faith and works they go hand in hand.

Whether prophecy is fulfilled or not, you would die anyhow; so why not leave the events over which you have no control up to God and do whatever your hand finds to do?

By the way, prophecy was not given to put you in a constant state of jitters and alerts (red today, amber tomorrow, green the next, then wow! red again, then green, red, blue, purple, orange, up down up up down up ...). Rather, it was given to console you that though the elements may rage, God will keep you safe and there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Prophecy was given to put you at ease! Occupy till He comes. "It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority. But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth." Acts 1:7-8

Is this not true today as it was yesterday, as the day it was spoken, and will be tomorrow?

Re: The Judgment of the Living [Re: Charity] #190724
08/31/19 07:14 AM
08/31/19 07:14 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
The Bible prophecy that gives the final warning the best I could is summarized.
in my book on MP3

http://bit.ly/2Lm6zLc

The Bible texts are given in the narration
But the Spirit of Prophecy material and other references are footnoted
the program does not read footnotes.
But for those who choose to wait and see if the "rain will come"
I'll wait in the ark thank you.

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: The Judgment of the Living [Re: His child] #190729
08/31/19 05:02 PM
08/31/19 05:02 PM
C
Charity  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
Originally Posted by His child

The 7th Jewish month is the month that Hananiah the false prophet died at the word of Jeremiah.

HC, in an earlier post you said that TJOL went from 1929 to 2013. So since 2013 we've been in a pause like the calm before the storm? Above you suggest the sealing could start September 29 which is 29 and a half days away. But the sealing and the judgment are going on now according to inspiration. "Now is the day of salvation", "grieve not the Spirit of God by whom you are sealed to the day of redemption" because "God is measuring you."

Re: The Judgment of the Living [Re: Charity] #190749
08/31/19 11:14 PM
08/31/19 11:14 PM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted by Charity

HC, in an earlier post you said that TJOL went from 1929 to 2013. So since 2013 we've been in a pause like the calm before the storm? Above you suggest the sealing could start September 29 which is 29 and a half days away. But the sealing and the judgment are going on now according to inspiration. "Now is the day of salvation", "grieve not the Spirit of God by whom you are sealed to the day of redemption" because "God is measuring you."

in an earlier post I said that TJOL went from 14 October 1929 to 14 February 2013
The shaking began after 2013.
We are in the time allotted for the sealing; it will climax with the MOB.
Judgment begins at the HOG

Re: The Judgment of the Living [Re: His child] #190754
09/01/19 04:57 AM
09/01/19 04:57 AM
J
James Peterson  Offline
NON-SDA
Active Member 2019

Dedicated Member
Canada
Originally Posted by Charity

in an earlier post I said that TJOL went from 14 October 1929 to 14 February 2013
The shaking began after 2013.
We are in the time allotted for the sealing; it will climax with the MOB.
Judgment begins at the HOG

We can come to a reasonable conclusion by elimination (striking out what you cannot prove by evident evidence):

1. in an earlier post I said that TJOL went from 14 October 1929 to 14 February 2013
2. The shaking began after 2013.
3, We are in the time allotted for the sealing; it will climax with the MOB.
4. Judgment begins at the HOG

What does (4) mean anyway? Whether it begins in the sky or under a mountain, before the year 2000 or 2020 or 3000 or after, is vain speculation (babies -- potential candidates for salvation -- are still coming into the world anyway) because when Christ returns, he is coming with His reward and everyone will receive their due ALL at once.

Re: The Judgment of the Living [Re: James Peterson] #190781
09/02/19 11:57 AM
09/02/19 11:57 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA

We can come to a reasonable conclusion by elimination (striking out what you cannot prove by evident evidence):

1. in an earlier post I said that TJOL went from 14 October 1929 to 14 February 2013
2. The shaking began after 2013.
3, We are in the time allotted for the sealing; it will climax with the MOB.
4. Judgment begins at the HOG

What does (4) mean anyway? Whether it begins in the sky or under a mountain, before the year 2000 or 2020 or 3000 or after, is vain speculation (babies -- potential candidates for salvation -- are still coming into the world anyway) because when Christ returns, he is coming with His reward and everyone will receive their due ALL at once.

Judgment begins at the House of God [HOG]

You may not yet believe that the judgment hour of the Dead ended 22 February 1928
You may not yet believe that the judgement hour of the living ended 14 February 2013
You may not yet believe that the seven popes prophesied have reigned for their 1 hour
(83 years 4 months from Yom Kippur after the healing of their deadly wound in 1929 to the end of the one pope papacy in 2013)
You may not yet believe that the papacy now has two living popes as ancient Babylon had two kings on the night it fell
You may not yet believe that the Euphrates is drying up,
(In one sense ISIS has routed the people living along the Euphrates basin to prepare for the kings of the east
and in another sense the flow of people going into apostate Babylon is drying up because of its fornication scandal)
You may not yet believe that Babylon has fallen because of her fornication scandal 2013,
You may not yet believe that 2019 is the year that most likely ends the 30 years allotted for the formation of the image beast
You may not yet believe that God's judgments will be poured on Israel beginning in 2019
You may not yet believe that God's judgments will be poured upon America beginning in 2019
You may not yet believe that President Trump will fall in 2019
You may not yet believe that President Pence will be in office in 2019
You may not yet believe that Iran will attack American ships

You may not yet believe that all of these things have happened or will soon be upon us
But your lack of belief is not because I failed to tell you.

The Bereans heard the preaching of Paul and checked it out to see if those things were Scriptural
The Antediluvians heard the preaching of Noah and laughed him to scorn.

You may not yet believe that you are choosing to put yourself among the Bereans or the Antediluvians.

But those who value their souls will check it out as did the Bereans
And those who presume that they know all that they need to know will wait and see.

As for me, I told what I understood at the time to the best of my understanding
continued to study until I am overwhelmed with urgency for our salvation
and saddened that you believe not along with so many others with whom I am acquainted on this forum

My watch is steadfast, the warning has been given
The consequences to those who refuse to heed the warning is on them

Rejoice, our Savior is about to stand for His people
God's word will not return to Him void: It will accomplish that to which He sends it
The dumb dogs will not bark and the false shepherds will lead sheep astray
the wheat and the tares will grow together until the harvest
And God will personally take charge of the work to finish it in righteousness
Says the LORD: not by might or by power, but by My Spirit saith the LORD

Again I have left my post to quibble. Habits are hard to change

Re: The Judgment of the Living [Re: Charity] #190821
09/08/19 01:22 PM
09/08/19 01:22 PM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
With the JOTL up to date, we are to prepare to reject that MOB=sealing of God's people.

The Spirit of Prophecy instructs us to study the formation of the papacy to understand the rise of the image-beast...

In the area of the former Western Roman Empire, the papacy arose over a 30 year period from 508 to 538. Before, Pope Vigilius arose as the beast power, the religio-political appointee of the Eastern Roman Emperor was installed the reigning pope was dethroned and died shortly thereafter due to ill treatment. Then Emperor Justinian made it clear that he had the authority as pontiff-maximus to subjugate the church at Rome in his revision of Roman law: Codex Justiniani. In the politics at the time the Western Emperor was deposed before the process began, three Arian kings were plucked up, a queen was assassinated, etc.

The rise of the image-beast (ruling Apostate Protestantism): In the area once composing the Eastern Roman Empire, an emperor (Shaw of Iran) was deposed, the Prime Minister of Pakistan was assassinated, two Islamic leaders have been plucked up. By studying the rise of the papacy, the rise of the image-beast is revealed as it is about to happen. The American president will be removed from office and President Pence will take his place: Not by election but by appointment. The people involved are self-evident, but the timing was unclear. There was a 30-year period from 508-538 that is established historically. Can the 30 year period linking to the rise of the image-beast be identified as well? After the fact it will be easier to see the image-beast in power and count back30 years.

But on the eve of the rise of the image-beast, from studying Jeremiah, It is to be understood in the endtime that Israel was to be subservient to the USA for 70 years. Israel was established in 1948 and signed an armistice in 1949 when the United States appealed to Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan, Syria, and Iraq to bring them to sign the agreement.

The fall of the Shaw of Iran links to the rise of the image-beast as the fall of the Western Roman Emperor linked Rome to the Ostrogoths. Then the third Arian king (Witigis the Ostrogoth) was plucked up then Pope Vigilius was installed (and Vigilius' predecessor died soon Thereafter). Likewise, the plucking up of the third king (linked to Iran) takes place around the time when the image-beast is formed (President Pence is placed in office after Trump is broken...how long will Trump live after that???). 1989 Links to America's meddling with the politics in Iran. If the 30 years began in 1989, they end this year 2019. The 7th Jewish month is Tishrei, the Judgment month, so most likely if the Lord is going to make the Israel, USA, and all nations drink of the cup this year we should know more between 29 September 2019 and 29 October 2019 during Tishrei or shortly there after.

Studying Bible prophecy gives us a partial understanding, but when prophecy is fulfilled, we know so much more.

Re: The Judgment of the Living [Re: His child] #190823
09/09/19 01:53 PM
09/09/19 01:53 PM
Daryl  Offline

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
Ellen White wrote the following:

I plainly stated at the Jackson camp meeting to these fanatical parties that they were doing the work of the adversary of souls; they were in darkness. They claimed to have great light that probation would close in October, 1884. I there stated in public that the Lord had been pleased to show me that there would be no definite time in the message given of God since 1844.--2SM 73 (1885). {LDE 35.3}

Our position has been one of waiting and watching, with no time-proclamation to intervene between the close of the prophetic periods in 1844 and the time of our Lord's coming.--10MR 270 (1888). {LDE 36.1}

The people will not have another message upon definite time. After this period of time [Revelation 10:4-6], reaching from 1842 to 1844, there can be no definite tracing of the prophetic time. The longest reckoning reaches to the autumn of 1844.--7BC 971 (1900). {LDE 36.2}

In His Love, Mercy & Grace,

Daryl smile

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

http://www.christians-discuss.com/forum/index.php
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/27/24 09:35 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by ProdigalOne. 03/23/24 08:06 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 03/22/24 10:17 AM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by kland. 03/21/24 12:34 PM
The Value of Bible Types
by TruthinTypes. 03/17/24 06:22 PM
Orion Which Every One on the Globe Can See
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:26 PM
'Prophet' Summons UFOs
by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 02:19 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by dedication. 03/11/24 06:31 PM
Get That Razor Wire Up!
by kland. 03/05/24 12:49 PM
Messages for This Time
by ProdigalOne. 03/04/24 05:54 AM
The Lake of Fire is Hell
by Rick H. 03/02/24 05:01 PM
Adventist Agriculture
by kland. 02/29/24 12:33 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 03/27/24 10:36 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:50 PM
Time Is Short!
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:45 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 01:59 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 08:38 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:30 PM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by Kevin H. 03/12/24 09:20 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Daryl. 03/04/24 06:14 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!