HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,194
Posts195,567
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 12
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Rick H
Rick H
Florida, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
3 registered members (ProdigalOne, 2 invisible), 2,844 guests, and 18 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: The Judgment of the Living [Re: James Peterson] #191146
10/24/19 09:40 PM
10/24/19 09:40 PM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted by James Peterson

excellent point, couldn't agree more!

That is what they said to Noah after it started raining

Last edited by His child; 10/24/19 09:41 PM.

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: The Judgment of the Living [Re: His child] #191191
11/04/19 05:46 PM
11/04/19 05:46 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted by His child

So President Trump is broken before 2 April 2020

Are you already waffling? On 8/2/2019 you stated
That means that President Donald Trump will be broken this year: 2019.
Broken=Definitely leaves office.
And Donald Trump may actually die within a short time after leaving office.

and on 9/2/2019 you stated
You may not yet believe that President Trump will fall in 2019
You may not yet believe that President Pence will be in office in 2019

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe 2019 means 2019. Now maybe you are trying to say he may actually die by 2 April 2020.
And, of course, 2019 is indeed before 2 April 2020. Just wanting to be sure that your previous quotes still stand or you are already admitting false prophecy before the end of the year.

Re: The Judgment of the Living [Re: Charity] #191193
11/04/19 11:37 PM
11/04/19 11:37 PM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
kland,

I appreciate that you're trying to hold His Child accountable, but, really, there's no reason to seek to label His Child as a false prophet with these prophecies: he has already earned that title fair and square with past prophecies that failed. Furthermore, Ellen White tells us that God's people will not be making prophecies upon definite time--words that His Child, addicted to time predictions, has yet to accept. With each new false prophecy, he is adding to his account that he will meet in the final day of reckoning.

It would be a mercy to him, actually, if his membership here were revoked, for it would deprive him of the opportunity to mislead more souls.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: The Judgment of the Living [Re: kland] #191194
11/05/19 10:59 AM
11/05/19 10:59 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted by kland

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe 2019 means 2019. Now maybe you are trying to say he may actually die by 2 April 2020.
And, of course, 2019 is indeed before 2 April 2020. Just wanting to be sure that your previous quotes still stand or you are already admitting false prophecy before the end of the year.

Thank you for asking kland

If you want to understand the formation of the image beast study the characteristics of the beast itself---the papacy.
The papacy was allotted 30 years (508-538) to pluck up the three Arian kings. Then it formed.

The Heruli do not align with the 30-years allotted for the forming of the papacy that counterfeited the life of Christ. The horns (kings that align with the 30-years that specifically parallel Christ?s life until His anointing when He had victory over the three temptations) are kings: Gesalic (Visigoth, 508), Gelimer (Vandal, 533), and Witigis (Ostrogoth, 538).

America began the 30 year countdown to the formation of the image beast in 1989. The three leaders have been plucked up in the remnants of the Eastern Roman Empire:

As the endtime 30 years near their end (2019), the USA has overthrown three Islamic leaders within the area of the former Eastern Roman Empire: Saddam Hussein (2006, Iraq, Sunni), Osama bin Laden (2011, Sunni, Afghanistan), and Abū Bakr al-Baghdadi (Syria, 2019, Sunni). At the formation of the papacy, the Arian tribes converted or their kings were deposed and then the tribes were assimilated into the Roman Church.

My studies indicate that President Trump will be broken soon (I suspect this year 2019 but it could be early 2020) President Pence will replace him (without the honor of the kingdom because he was not elected but thrust into office when the disgraced President was removed). President Pence will set up the National Sunday Law on 2 April 2020 as I currently read Bible prophecy. Then the ships of Chittim (Iran) will attack America's fleet (that may not be limited to the Persian Gulf) You must admit that Bible prophecy gives us insights as to what is happening and when it is happening, BUT when those things that have been predicted are fulfilled, we can understand them better.

But there is a danger of waiting to see and not going forward by faith in that which has been revealed. And there is a danger of not rightly understanding things before they happen. That is why we must study to show ourselves approved of God before these things come to pass. Remember the fate of those who waited to see among the ten virgins and in Noah's day?

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: The Judgment of the Living [Re: Green Cochoa] #191195
11/05/19 11:17 AM
11/05/19 11:17 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted by Green Cochoa
kland,

I appreciate that you're trying to hold His Child accountable, but, really, there's no reason to seek to label His Child as a false prophet with these prophecies: he has already earned that title fair and square with past prophecies that failed. Furthermore, Ellen White tells us that God's people will not be making prophecies upon definite time--words that His Child, addicted to time predictions, has yet to accept. With each new false prophecy, he is adding to his account that he will meet in the final day of reckoning.

It would be a mercy to him, actually, if his membership here were revoked, for it would deprive him of the opportunity to mislead more souls.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

Green,

God has been merciful to you.
The third angel's message is sounding. President Michael Pence will stand for his people. The time of Trouble will come and climax very soon! And those who you persuade to remain in ignorance and to put off examining the facts will be in danger as are the 5 foolish virgins in Christ's parable. The Investigative Judgment is in the final sealing phase and the Holy Spirit is about to be poured on those who are ready for Him.

If you should cast your cloak of darkness over my ability to proclaim the warning here, you will be held in high regard among the demons for Satan is looking for misguided "Christians" to hinder the cause of God and darken the light when it is needed most.

But God's word will not return to Him void. It will accomplish that to which He sends it.
AMEN!

Re: The Judgment of the Living [Re: His child] #191198
11/06/19 09:00 AM
11/06/19 09:00 AM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland

Thank you for asking kland

If you want to understand the formation of the image beast study the characteristics of the beast itself---the papacy.
The papacy was allotted 30 years (508-538) to pluck up the three Arian kings. Then it formed.
Uhmm. Why 30?
Did you just make that up?

My studies indicate that President Trump will be broken soon (I suspect this year 2019 but it could be early 2020)

Henry, I questioned you on this before and you said:
Now I know what he will say if Trump is still in office.

He will change from absolute declaring, "Broken=Definitely leaves office" to, "not as I had initially thought", or "not as I suspected".

From my study of prophecy, I declare that tomorrow Trump will land on mars.
When he doesn't, then I will say, 'not as I suspected.'

I cry foul......

It is up to you to use the little time of probation that you have left
to seek truth or to squander it in skepticism.

Now do you see why I have a Huge amount of skepticism?

Changing "That means that President Donald Trump will be broken this year: 2019.
Broken=Definitely leaves office."
to
"I suspect this year 2019 but it could be early 2020"

is just not right!

It is fraud, falsehood, deception!

But there is a danger of waiting to see and not going forward by faith in that which has been revealed. And there is a danger of not rightly understanding things before they happen. That is why we must study to show ourselves approved of God before these things come to pass. Remember the fate of those who waited to see among the ten virgins and in Noah's day?
But Henry, you are not showing yourself approved of God.
Either you are waffling, biding time to attempt to sell your books,

OR

You are suffering from the Ron Wyatt syndrome, where you want to believe a lie so much, that you keep telling it to yourself so much that you actually come to believe it in spite of repeated evidence to the contrary.

Re: The Judgment of the Living [Re: Green Cochoa] #191201
11/06/19 11:12 AM
11/06/19 11:12 AM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted by Green Cochoa
kland,

I appreciate that you're trying to hold His Child accountable, but, really, there's no reason to seek to label His Child as a false prophet with these prophecies: he has already earned that title fair and square with past prophecies that failed.
I just felt this was an absolute statement. And yes, you have demonstrated he has done likewise in the past, I must have let those slip by my notice. Like the ones you brought up, this past statement was a concrete one: "That means that President Donald Trump will be broken this year: 2019.
[/quote]

Furthermore, Ellen White tells us that God's people will not be making prophecies upon definite time--words that His Child, addicted to time predictions, has yet to accept.
Unfortunately, most of the quotes you used regarding that, you have misapplied. That allows him to seize upon them to promote his falsehoods.

While it may be unfortunate he is misleading others in his local church or otherwise in person, do you really think he is misleading anyone on here?

While I find it of entertainment much like I enjoyed reading Ron Wyatt's errors, I believe both serve as example demonstrations so that none be deceived.

While some or most false pr0fits look 7-10 years ahead, His child is always looking near future. First, it's ABSOLUTELY before the end of the year, but before the end of the year gets here, he SUSPECTS, it may be by spring. But come late February or March, he'll have further INSIGHT and see that it is in the fall. By mid summer, he realizes it wasn't as he INITIALLY THOUGHT, and will ABSOLUTELY be by the end of the year. (Repeat, ad nauseous!)

Re: The Judgment of the Living [Re: kland] #191204
11/07/19 08:36 AM
11/07/19 08:36 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Changing "That means that President Donald Trump will be broken this year: 2019.
to
"I suspect this year 2019 but it could be early 2020"

is just not right!

It is fraud, falsehood, deception!

My understanding of 2019 was self explanatory in context of what I wrote in its entirety in the post in question.
As I continued to study, the possibility of 2020 came to view
It was depending on if I have the correct starting point for the few years allotted for Trump to be broken.
God's promise is "knowledge shall increase"
To forget that only God is infallible is an error.
To apply infallibility to a Bible student is a sin (trying to make a man God).
For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when that which is perfect is come then that which is in part will be done away.

My books have been offered here for FREE and many chapters have even been posted here for review and comments
Only to have them cherry picked, ignored, and taken out of context!
it was my error to cast the pearls that I had gleaned from studying God's word so liberally here for them to be trampled.
As it is written of the ten virgins, it will happen!
When those events that are coming come and you want to make sense of the rapid pace of prophecy fulfilled
you might read my current book: The Last Trump Shall Sound (Bible prophecy Keep it Simple Saints)
(If you can find a copy of it)

Re: The Judgment of the Living [Re: Charity] #191207
11/07/19 12:28 PM
11/07/19 12:28 PM
Daryl  Offline

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
I read the following this morning by Ellen G White as part of my devotional reading:

The disciples were anxious to know the exact time for the revelation of the kingdom of God; but Jesus tells them that they may not know the times and the seasons; for the Father has not revealed them. To understand when the kingdom of God should be restored was not the thing of most importance for them to know. They were to be found following the Master, praying, waiting, watching, and working. They were to be representatives to the world of the character of Christ.

That which was essential for a successful Christian experience in the days of the disciples is essential in our day. "And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power. But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you." And after the Holy Ghost was come upon them, what were they to do? "And ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth" (Act_1:7-8).

This is the work in which we also are to be engaged. Instead of living in expectation of some special season of excitement, we are wisely to improve present opportunities, doing that which must be done in order that souls may be saved. Instead of exhausting the powers of our mind in speculations in regard to the times and seasons which the Lord has placed in His own power, and withheld from men, we are to yield ourselves to the control of the Holy Spirit, to do present duties, to give the bread of life, unadulterated with human opinions, to souls who are perishing for the truth.

Satan is ever ready to fill the mind with theories and calculations that will divert men from the present truth, and disqualify them for the giving of the third angel's message to the world. -- Review and Herald, Mar 22, 1892.

In His Love, Mercy & Grace,

Daryl smile

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

http://www.christians-discuss.com/forum/index.php
Re: The Judgment of the Living [Re: Charity] #191209
11/08/19 04:11 AM
11/08/19 04:11 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
I found this in my devotions this morning:

All must be careful what they present to the people as truth. Do not present your own imaginations. The enemy tries to warp and twist human minds. To the one who will listen to him, he will present ideas which are odd and peculiar, which will create a sensation. These he leads him to present to others, with a test which he has imagined. Thus Satan sets minds running in wrong channels, diverting them from the genuine tests which God has presented in His Word. {3MR 29.2}
There is no need of entering into controversy with the poor souls who think they are doing God's service when they are believing fables. When our young ministers hurt themselves and bring reproach upon God's cause by placing solemn, sacred truth on a level with fables, let them be advised to become converted by closely studying the Word with men of experience, who for years have understood the truth. Let them turn from romance, from the fanciful interpretations which have no foundation in God's Word. "What is the chaff to the wheat?" Jeremiah 23:28. {3MR 29.3}
In this age of error, of daydreaming and reverie, we need to learn the first principles of the doctrine of Christ. Let us strive to be able to say with the apostle, "We have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ." 2 Peter 1:16. The Lord calls upon us to follow high and noble principles. We must let the principles of the third angel's message stand out clear and distinct. The great pillars of our faith will hold all the weight that can be placed upon them. Young men must be educated to keep within the bounds of "It is written." Paul writes, "I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at His appearing and His kingdom; Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long-suffering and doctrine. For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears. And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables." That time has come. I present the word of warning: "Watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry" [2 Timothy 4:1-5].--Ms 82, 1894. {3MR 30.1}

Last edited by His child; 11/08/19 04:12 AM.

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by Rick H. 04/14/24 08:00 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:07 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/31/24 06:44 PM
Easter Sunday, Transgender Day of Visibility?
by dedication. 03/31/24 01:34 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by TruthinTypes. 03/30/24 12:02 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/15/24 09:43 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:31 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!