HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,594
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 13
kland 9
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
5 registered members (dedication, ProdigalOne, TruthinTypes, 2 invisible), 2,798 guests, and 12 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: The Judgment of the Living [Re: His child] #191211
11/08/19 06:09 PM
11/08/19 06:09 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted by His child
Originally Posted by kland
Changing "That means that President Donald Trump will be broken this year: 2019.
Broken=Definitely leaves office."
to
"I suspect this year 2019 but it could be early 2020"

is just not right!

It is fraud, falsehood, deception!

My understanding of 2019 was self explanatory in context of what I wrote in its entirety in the post in question.
As I continued to study, the possibility of 2020 came to view
Your quote I listed was an absolute objective statement.
With your "As I continued to study, the possibility...." type of weasel waffling, hence my
He will change from absolute declaring, "Broken=Definitely leaves office" to, "not as I had initially thought", or "not as I suspected".

Henry, would you say that what would be safe for us to conclude is the following?

Any time you make an absolute objective time statement, we can firmly rest assured that your "continued study" will lead you to change your mind about it -- to yet another absolute objective time statement. (repeat)

Re: The Judgment of the Living [Re: kland] #191217
11/09/19 10:20 AM
11/09/19 10:20 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
kland'

We are at the end of the road.
President Trump will be broken (impeached)
President Michael Pence (will go to war with Iran...it will climax at Armageddon)
President Michael Pence will implement the National Sunday Law 2 April 2020.
(I'm still studying the event and date but the evidence...before it happens looks solid)

And Christ will Come during President Michael Pence's reign

I do not know when. A day, a year or 2300 days later?

But as my studies have continued, this is what I know today.
If you find out something that I have yet to learn, please share it with me.

If you want to be a skeptic, that is you choice.
If you want to Proclaim the 3rd Angel's Message by giving it the right sound
you must know about Michael Pence.

This time, which the angel declares with a solemn oath, is not the end of this world?s history, neither of probationary time, but of prophetic time, which should precede the advent of our Lord. That is, the people will not have another message upon definite time. After this period of time, reaching from 1842 to 1844, there can be no definite tracing of the prophetic time. The longest reckoning reaches to the autumn of 1844 (7BC 971.7).

The preaching of a definite time for the judgment, in the giving of the first message, was ordered by God. The computation of the prophetic periods on which that message was based, placing the close of the 2300 days in the autumn of 1844, stands without impeachment. The repeated efforts to find new dates for the beginning and close of the prophetic periods, and the unsound reasoning necessary to sustain these positions, not only lead minds away from the present truth, but throw contempt upon all efforts to explain the prophecies. The more frequently a definite time is set for the second advent, and the more widely it is taught, the better it suits the purposes of Satan. After the time has passed, he excites ridicule and contempt of its advocates, and thus casts reproach upon the great advent movement of 1843 and 1844. Those who persist in this error will at last fix upon a date too far in the future for the coming of Christ. Thus, they will be led to rest in a false security, and many will not be undeceived until it is too late (GC 457).

Those who become confused in their understanding of the Word, who fail to see the meaning of antichrist, will surely place themselves on the side of antichrist. There is no time now for us to assimilate with the world. Daniel is standing in his lot and in his place. The prophecies of Daniel and of John are to be understood. They interpret each other. They give to the world truths which every one should understand. These prophecies are to be witnesses in the world. By their fulfillment in these last days they will explain themselves. {7BC 949.6}

Though no man knoweth the day nor the hour of His coming, we are instructed and required to know when it is near. We are further taught that to disregard His warning, and refuse or neglect to know when His Advent is near, will be as fatal for us, as it was for those who lived in the days of Noah not to know when the flood was coming (GC88 370.2).

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: The Judgment of the Living [Re: Charity] #191222
11/09/19 09:31 PM
11/09/19 09:31 PM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Originally Posted by His Child
President Michael Pence (will go to war with Iran...it will climax at Armageddon)
President Michael Pence will implement the National Sunday Law 2 April 2020.
(I'm still studying the event and date but the evidence...before it happens looks solid)

And Christ will Come during President Michael Pence's reign

I do not know when. A day, a year or 2300 days later?

But as my studies have continued, this is what I know today.
If you find out something that I have yet to learn, please share it with me.

If you want to be a skeptic, that is you choice.
If you want to Proclaim the 3rd Angel's Message by giving it the right sound
you must know about Michael Pence.

His Child, you are sadly self-deceived and a deceiver. Michael Pence is not part of the Third Angel's message. That message is one of obedience to God's law, and has nothing to do with any arm of flesh.

Your continued prognostications here come in violation of Mrs. White's instruction against time setting. She informed us clearly that after 1844 there was to be no definite time given in our message. Your date setting is, therefore, unScriptural. You have deceived yourself, and I expect that your dates for the NSL will pass uneventfully.

Henry, do you know what is important? It's not a matter of dates. The date that is most important is the one we will know the least about: probation's close. Be ready every day for that. You won't know on which day your Lord comes to judge you. His coming in judgment will be as a thief in the night--completely unlike His coming in glory, in which every eye will see Him and a trumpet will sound that wakes the dead.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: The Judgment of the Living [Re: His child] #191231
11/11/19 01:18 PM
11/11/19 01:18 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted by His child
kland'

Did you not say that about Obama.
Trump.
Pence.

Who's the next one you'll say that about?
Do you see yourself as Ron Wyatt - a pattern of error and self-deceit?

Re: The Judgment of the Living [Re: Charity] #191240
11/12/19 06:36 AM
11/12/19 06:36 AM
dedication  Online Content
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
I too, believe we are sitting on the very edge of earth's time.
What should our focus be? What is the third angel's message???

This message was to bring more prominently before the world the uplifted Saviour, the sacrifice for the sins of the whole world. It presented justification through faith in the Surety; it invited the people to receive the righteousness of Christ, which is made manifest in obedience to all the commandments of God. Many had lost sight of Jesus. They needed to have their eyes directed to His divine person, His merits, and His changeless love for the human family. All power is given into His hands, that He may dispense rich gifts unto men, imparting the priceless gift of His own righteousness to the helpless human agent. This is the message that God commanded to be given to the world. It is the third angel's message, which is to be proclaimed with a loud voice, and attended with the outpouring of His Spirit in a large measure. {Ev 190.4}

The part concerning the beast and his image are simply to warn us that strong forces, papal and protestant will arise with political force to wrest us away from the true message. And yes, those forces are rising, no question!!! But the people who sit as figure heads of those forces change continually -- it's not dependent on the figure head of those forces -- the forces continue even when the figure head is replaced. And the worst enemies against truth may not even be political. Yet, even if His Child is eventually correct as to who the last president is, that will NOT save anyone. All his speculations only place the focus on individuals and really makes a mockery of prophecy, as his private interpretations fail time and again. It does not show the real third angels message nor does it offer salvation.

What will save is a deeper knowledge and experience with our Savior, understanding justification through faith in Him, receiving the gift of His righteousness, walking with Him in righteousness and obedience to His commands. Standing in full surrender and allegiance with the Lamb of God no matter if conditions are comfortable or terrible -- no matter if people are tolerant or threaten ones very life.

Re: The Judgment of the Living [Re: Charity] #191243
11/12/19 10:23 AM
11/12/19 10:23 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
So many of those who accept the First and Second Angels' Messages
Accept what they can rationalize as having been fulfilled in the past.
They are going by sight rather than faith!
This is a significant problem.
Thus, they will accept the first 2 and reject the third!
When faith is needed to finish the work: Woe to them.

And he said, I will hide my face from them, I will see what their end [shall be]: for they [are] a very froward generation, children in whom [is] no faith. Deuteronomy 32:20

I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? Luke 8:18

The work of the true medical missionary is largely a spiritual work. It includes prayer and the laying on of hands; he therefore should be as sacredly set apart for his work as is the minister of the gospel. Those who are selected to act the part of missionary physicians are to be set apart as such. This will strengthen them against the temptations to withdraw from the sanitarium work to engage in private practice. No selfish motives should be allowed to draw the worker from his post of duty. The medical work done in connection with the giving of the third angel's message, is to accomplish wonderful results. It is to be a sanctifying, unifying work, corresponding to the work which the great Head of the church sent forth the first disciples to do. {CH 540.4}

In a broader sense the world church has rejected laying on of hands upon women ministers. Faith in the word of God that states that Christ has made His people "kings and priests" The word is twisted to say that only men will be saved because women cannot be kings and priests!

As the ministration of Jesus closed in the holy place, and He passed into the holiest, and stood before the ark containing the law of God, He sent another mighty angel with a third message to the world. A parchment was placed in the angel's hand, and as he descended to the earth in power and majesty, he proclaimed a fearful warning, with the most terrible threatening ever borne to man. This message was designed to put the children of God upon their guard, by showing them the hour of temptation and anguish that was before them. Said the angel, "They will be brought into close combat with the beast and his image. Their only hope of eternal life is to remain steadfast. Although their lives are at stake, they must hold fast the truth." The third angel closes his message thus: "Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus." As he repeated these words, he pointed to the heavenly sanctuary. The minds of all who embrace this message are directed to the most holy place, where Jesus stands before the ark, making His final intercession for all those for whom mercy still lingers and for those who have ignorantly broken the law of God. This atonement is made for the righteous dead as well as for the righteous living. It includes all who died trusting in Christ, but who, not having received the light upon God's commandments, had sinned ignorantly in transgressing its precepts. {EW 254.1}

Rejection of the Third Angel's Message rejects knowing that President Trump will be broken, President Michael Pence will be the apostate "Protestant Republican" leader of the USA that will implement the Mark of the Beast. The warning is given in plenty of time to allow the people to prepare for what is ahead, but it is rejected. The commandment of Jesus states clearly DO NOT BUY AND SELL UNDER THE AUTHORITY OF THE BEAST. So Satan tells the church that it is not important to know who the allies of the beast will be in the endtime who are going to bring this trouble upon us.

When knowing the duration of the Judgment Hours of the dead and living and that the final sealing time has begun, Satan would have dedicated church members not believe the message because of a misinterpretation of the testimonies that he has put into the church since 1844. And when faith is needed to move forward, seeing things out of focus blocks going forward by faith.

Limiting the meaning of the third angel's message to the Sabbath question is a deception that will kill many professed Christians.

Our people everywhere allow their minds to take too low a range, too narrow a view. They allow the plans of human agencies to guide them and a worldly spirit to mold them, rather than Christ's plans and Christ's Spirit. I am instructed to say to our people, Look above the earthly to the heavenly. Numbers are no evidence of success; if they were, Satan might claim much. It is the degree of moral power that pervades our institutions, our schools, and our churches. It should be the joy of all, from the highest to the least, to represent Christ in Christlike virtues. Let all our teachers learn that true piety, love shown in obedience to God, will elevate and refine.--Lt 316, 1908. {1MCP 352.2}

For teachers to teach the word of God correctly, they must understand it.

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: The Judgment of the Living [Re: Charity] #191275
11/17/19 01:40 PM
11/17/19 01:40 PM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA

...It is great to believe God's prophets, but lip service will not save anyone. God gave us Bible study and the Holy Spirit is God's interpreter of God's message to His people. Thus, to preach the First and Second Angel's message, while refusing the Third angel's message will doom the false shepherds no matter how much they profess to believe His prophets!

...God has ordained that the 3rd Angel's Message should finish the work in power. The message simply stated is: God's people must obey God's commandment to refuse to take the Mark of the Beast! The beast is known, its apostasy is revealed, the time of the message at the end of the Judgment Hour of the Living is known, and the lamblike horns on the earth beast are identified.

...There is no need for anyone to be deceived about the principle parties identified in the 3rd angel's endtime message that identifies those who oppose God's message for His people. But the rejection of truth is so prevalent in the Church that many are deceiving themselves and our leaders are leading the saints much like they did in 1888 contrary to the Word of God.

...These simple truths (along with others) should be known and taught!
1) The Judgment Hour is and was of a specific duration
2) The Judgment Hour of the dead ended 22 February 1928
3) The Judgment Hour of the living ended 14 February 2013
4) We are in the final sealing time with the Mark of the Beast upon us vs the seal of God's people
5) The other angel of Rev 18 began to sound when Pope Francis arose
6) The 1st beast (papacy) of Rev 13 has yielded its power to the lamblike horns
7) The earth beast has "duo" horns (two and two cf Luke 10:1)
8) The earth beasts lamblike horns are Presidents: Bush II, Obama, Trump, & MICHAEL Pence
9) President Trump will be broken
10) President MICHAEL Pence is the power spoken of in Dan 11:28 and beyond
11) President MICHAEL Pence will go to war with Iran
12) President MICHAEL Pence will establish the National Sunday Law 2 April 2020

...If those who claim to believe His prophets refuse to hear the truth that the prophets have declared? when the prophecy is in the process of being fulfilled, God is not at fault, Bible students that have studied and prayed and struggled to understand the warning and to get the brethren to look at the details and to join the study are not at fault, but those who have rejected the 3rd angel's message will be responsible for casting their shadow over the Word of God and they will reap what they sow.

...There is still time to study to show ourselves approved of God and to be like the Bereans. But the final minutes of our probation are fast drawing to a close and Christ will soon leave Heaven's Sanctuary.? The parable of the 10 virgins will come upon us and those who are wise will enter the joy of our Lord while the foolish will see too late too late their folly.

...Why be like those in Noah's day who refused to enter the ark? Why be like those in the wilderness who refused to look upon the brass serpent on the pole? Why not see how God has led His people with time prophecy in our past history? Why wait until the curse of the Laodiceans is fulfilled upon those who are blind? that refuse to buy eyesalve and are rejected by Christ?

Those who reject the proclamation of the 3rd Angel's message by faith before it is a reality,
cannot receive the blessing promised at the end of the 1335 Days in Daniel 12.

I have fought the fight, the battle is nearly over, and it is up to the Holy Spirit to sift the chaff from the wheat
and to seal the saints to meet our Lord Jesus Christ, Judgment will begin at the House of God!

Re: The Judgment of the Living [Re: Charity] #191279
11/18/19 12:20 PM
11/18/19 12:20 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Ended? Really?

Guess we don't need to worry any more. We are already judged so nothing we can do about it.
Eat, drink, and be merry!
Thank you, His Child, for setting us at ease.

Re: The Judgment of the Living [Re: kland] #191285
11/18/19 07:11 PM
11/18/19 07:11 PM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Ended? Really?

Guess we don't need to worry any more. We are already judged so nothing we can do about it.
Eat, drink, and be merry!
Thank you, His Child, for setting us at ease.

Another example of total miscommunication, sorry

Re: The Judgment of the Living [Re: Charity] #191466
01/08/20 10:37 PM
01/08/20 10:37 PM
C
Charity  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
I started this thread with this fascinating quote:
"The light we have received upon the third angel?s message is the true light. The mark of the beast is exactly what it has been proclaimed to be. Not all in regard to this matter is yet understood, nor will it be understood until the unrolling of the scroll; {6T 17.1} ?

I said this quote identifies that time when the judgment of the living turns to the world. The unrolling of the scroll as pictured in Revelation 5 and 6 has its parallel in Daniel 7 where the court sits and the books (the scroll) is opened.

One thought that just occurred to me recently is that the unrolling of the scroll also promises to be a time of prophetic enlightenment; that as this scroll is unrolled there will be a flood of light that flashes from the throne of God on the ancient prophecies, especially on Daniel 8 to 12 which is the little book that is open in the hand of the angel of Revelation 10.

For years I've puzzled over why Ellen White never referred to the time elements in the prophecies that she herself placed in the future. She consistently held that prophetic time ended in 1844 and I have no doubt that she was instructed by the Holy Spirit on that point.

That prohibition against time setting will always be in effect imo. But, according to Daniel 12:9 the wise will understand these prophecies at the unrolling of the scroll, the prophetic book.

That would be consistent with the inspired message in Revelation 10 that time shall be no longer. It is no longer because the wicked will not understand these periods, but the wise will understand them when the scroll is unrolled so that the wise can read it. The prophecies regarding the mark of the beast which Ellen White says we still do not fully understand will be understood then. This is the warning of Christ regarding the abomination of desolation contained in Daniel 12 that Ellen White says we need to study and understand.

What do you all think?

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Israel/Hamas Support and the Image of the Beast
by ProdigalOne. 04/23/24 11:21 AM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/31/24 06:44 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 04/24/24 02:15 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!