HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,198
Posts195,591
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 9
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (dedication, TruthinTypes, ProdigalOne, Kevin H, 2 invisible), 2,634 guests, and 17 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: The Judgment of the Living [Re: His child] #191524
01/19/20 10:20 AM
01/19/20 10:20 AM
C
Charity  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
Originally Posted by His child

God has given sufficient evidence, so that all who desire to do so may satisfy themselves as to the character of the Testimonies; and, having acknowledged them to be from God, it is their duty to accept reproof, even though they do not themselves see the sinfulness of their course. If they fully realized their condition, what would be the need of reproof? Because they know it not, God mercifully sets it before them, so that they may repent and reform before it shall be too late. Those who despise the warning will be left in blindness to become self-deceived; but those who heed it, and zealously go about the work of separating their sins from them in order to have the needed graces, will be opening the door of their hearts that the dear Saviour may come in and dwell with them. Those who are most closely connected with God are the ones who know His voice when He speaks to them. Those who are spiritual discern spiritual things. Such will feel grateful that the Lord has pointed out their errors. {CCh 96.3}

I have begun anew to do this work in my heart and life.

You're setting us a good and noble example. I want the same spirit HC. Let's all pray from the heart for ourselves and each other. The Lord hears every sincere prayer.

Re: The Judgment of the Living [Re: Charity] #191543
01/20/20 12:49 PM
01/20/20 12:49 PM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA

God has given sufficient evidence, so that all who desire to do so may satisfy themselves as to the character of the Testimonies; and, having acknowledged them to be from God, it is their duty to accept reproof, even though they do not themselves see the sinfulness of their course. If they fully realized their condition, what would be the need of reproof? Because they know it not, God mercifully sets it before them, so that they may repent and reform before it shall be too late. Those who despise the warning will be left in blindness to become self-deceived; but those who heed it, and zealously go about the work of separating their sins from them in order to have the needed graces, will be opening the door of their hearts that the dear Saviour may come in and dwell with them. Those who are most closely connected with God are the ones who know His voice when He speaks to them. Those who are spiritual discern spiritual things. Such will feel grateful that the Lord has pointed out their errors. {CCh 96.3}

Originally Posted by Charity

You're setting us a good and noble example. I want the same spirit HC. Let's all pray from the heart for ourselves and each other. The Lord hears every sincere prayer.

Not until we come in the unity of the Holy Spirit will we ever unite to finish the Work that God ordains for us to do.
But we can have this hope. God Himself will take charge and finish the work.
(He will not leave such a necessary work to feeble erring people)

Last edited by His child; 01/20/20 12:50 PM.

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: The Judgment of the Living [Re: His child] #191553
01/20/20 07:02 PM
01/20/20 07:02 PM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Originally Posted by Green Cochoa

I posted this earlier, and yet you seem ignorant of it still: the pope died 43 months and 9 days after 9/11--NOT 42 months.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

I have posted several times on this forum about counting the "full months" on the Gregorian calendar as 42. Counting them on the Hebrew calendar as 42 plus 2 to the day and the significance of that count. And counting the 1260 days. The data is readily available for those who want to look it up and review it.

The significance of the date of Pope John-Paul's death 1290 days after GW set up an abomination that desolates was also discussed.

And the significance of the 83 years 4 month that aligned with the judgment hour of the dead and the 83 years 4 month that aligned with the Judgment hour of the living.

There is not much more that I can write about the evidence that has been provided thus far. It is up to the Holy Spirit to convince hearts.

Between the two dates for which you have claimed a prophetic link, there are not 1260 days. There are not 83 years and 4 months. There are not 1290 days. By any calendar. There ARE 1299 days.

The prophecies of the Bible could never be nine days off, much less 39. If they mentioned a specific number of days, they were exact to that number of days.

And there is no 1299-day prophecy in the Bible!

Consider the 400 years in bondage and affliction that were predicted for the children of Abraham. Those began when Abraham had been in Egypt for 30 years, and his son was 5 years old. (Abraham entered Egypt at the age of 75 [Gen. 12:4], and fathered Isaac at age 100 [Gen. 21:5]. Isaac was weaned at 5 years of age [see Gen. 21:8].) His older brother, Ishmael, persecuted him beginning at that point in time, starting the prophetic clock on the 400 years for Abraham's seed to be afflicted in Egypt. And when did Abraham's descendants leave Egypt? On the "selfsame DAY" of the fulfillment of the years (see Exodus 12:41).

As the old adage goes, "figures don't lie, but liars figure." Squeezing out a "prophecy" from some plausible-looking numbers does not mean one is actually there. Especially is this true in light of Mrs. White's clear statement that after 1844, prophetic time is no more--God's people will NOT have another message based upon definite time before the coming of the Lord.

Not until we come in the unity of the Holy Spirit will we ever unite to finish the Work that God ordains for us to do.
But we can have this hope. God Himself will take charge and finish the work.
(He will not leave such a necessary work to feeble erring people)

Oh? And what does the Gospel Commission tell us? Does it tell us to step aside, since we are "feeble erring people," and let God do the work? God's work is helping to perfect our characters. Our work is to share the gospel with the world. God works and man works.

Originally Posted by Ellen White
Christ is waiting with longing desire for the manifestation of Himself in His church. When the character of Christ shall be perfectly reproduced in His people, then He will come to claim them as His own. {COL 69.1}

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: The Judgment of the Living [Re: Green Cochoa] #191564
01/21/20 09:35 AM
01/21/20 09:35 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA

Between the two dates for which you have claimed a prophetic link, there are not 1260 days. There are not 83 years and 4 months. There are not 1290 days. By any calendar. There ARE 1299 days.

The date identified in Daniel 7 from a study of a season and time is 9/11/01
a season is 1/4 of a year. For Bible prophetic calculations a year has 360 days.
1/4 of 360 days is 90 days. In Bible prophecy a day can be a year=90 years
and a time, which is already a biblical year. 90 years and a time = 91 years.
President Reagan turned 90 years old on 2/6/01
In Reagan's 91st year: He, Bush I, and Clinton met the criterial of the text...1) alive 2) out of office

From the context of Daniel 7, the little horn pope that spoke great words did so after the Judgment was set (after 1844)
The 10 horns on the earth beast were identified by a feature in Revelation 13 "the beast called fire down from heaven"
The American President that called fire down on Japan in the sight of eyewitnesses was President Truman.
The 10 Presidents were: Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush I, and Clinton.
The pope that spoke great words and plucked up three Presidents (Reagan, Bush I, and Clinton) was John-Paul II
Reagan healed the papal wound on America's behalf by declaring John-Paul II head of state (sent US ambassador to Rome)
Bush I Recognized Pope John-Paul II as head of all the churches: "the world's Moral leader"
Clinton wondered after Pope John-Paul II "This guy is on my side!"

There ARE 1299 days.

That is correct. Within that 1299 days 42 full months are clearly identified from Bible prophecy:
Oct, Nov, Dec 2001; 12 months each in 2002, 2003, 2004; and Jan, Feb, and Mar 2005= 42 full months.
There is some time left over between 9/11/01 thru 4/205
The Bible writers did not use the Gregorian Calendar, they used the Hebrew lunar calendar.
Revelation 13 says 42 months.
The word duo translated as 2 in Revelation 13 is translated as 2 and 2 in Luke 10:1

Note that when 40 duo is translated as 42 and 2 it aligns 9/11/01 thru 4/2/05 to the very day
There is no unexplained time in that application

Within the 1299 days that you counted note this third application
from 9/11/01 the 1260 day period ended February 22, 2005.
On February 24, 2005 Pope John Paul entered the hospital in the dying process
he never recovered or came back from the hospital in which he died.

By the Gregorian Calendar, the 42 full months fulfill the prophecy
By the Hebrew calendar, the 42 and 2 months fulfill prophecy to the very day.
And his entering the hospital in the dying process aligns with the 1260 days
between the start date 9/11/01 and the end date 2/23/05

The prophecies of the Bible could never be nine days off, much less 39. If they mentioned a specific number of days, they were exact to that number of days.

The Bible prophecy is not off.
You are reading it to say what you think it means rather than studying it to determine what it means.
Since the Bible does not agree with you reading, you assume it is wrong.
Rather than to let the Bible explain itself, you refuse to believe that which does not agree with you.

Regarding the 83 year 4 month hour
1000 years divided by 12 is 83 years 4 months (an hour based on 1000 years)
The judgment of the dead began 22 October 1844
The RCC received its deadly wound 42 years before the Judgment Hour arrived.
So how does that impact the prophecy that states that judgment starts at the House of God?
The RCC House of God was dead when the 22 October 1844 Judgment Hour began
Like the dead RCC, Adam, Abraham, and millions of saints were dead before the 22 October 1844 Judgment Hour began
But when the 22 October 1844 Judgment Hour is compared to the dead church
The 22 October 1844 Judgment hour ended 22 February 1928 while the dead RCC was dead
Then came the brief tarrying time Hab 2:1-3 in which the RCC recovered from its deadly wound
On the Day of Atonement 14 October 1929, the RCC was ALIVE!
The living RCC remained a one pope at a time kingship until the 83 year 4 month Judgment Hour of the living ended.
Shortly after the Judgment Hour of the living ended (14 February 2013) pope Benedict resigned effective 2/28/2013
The RCC was dead during the entire Judgment Hour of the Dead
The RCC was alive during the entire Judgment Hour of the Living

The facts are the facts
But it is not evidence that some people need.
They have the evidence
It is the Holy Spirit that leads us to all truth
Pray for the Holy Spirit to rightly divide the word of truth.

When I teach the 3rd angel's message'
I teach that President Michael Pence implements the Mark of the Beast
when America forms an image to the beast.
You teach that I am in error and that my teaching is not of God.
Thus, you teach that President Michael Pence will not implement the MOB
Thus, you have judged me to be a false prophet
And your teaching is not in harmony with mine.

This is not the unity of the faith that God would have us to have

Originally Posted by Ellen White
Christ is waiting with longing desire for the manifestation of Himself in His church. When the character of Christ shall be perfectly reproduced in His people, then He will come to claim them as His own. {COL 69.1}

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

But how will that unity come when one SDA makes every effort to get the truth of the third angel's message to the world while another SDA fights tooth and nail to keep that truth from the world and fellow church members?

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: The Judgment of the Living [Re: Charity] #191668
01/31/20 12:51 PM
01/31/20 12:51 PM
J
JPT  Offline
Banned
Elk River
Interesting study 'His Child', because on Sept 11, 2001 God gave me a vision of Jesus standing in the most Holy Place pleading for the Father to hold the four winds exactly as the Testimonies and Revelation 7 says. He showed me that we are in the time of the sealing of the 144,000 and the living are being judged. But He never showed me that it was connected to time. I was shown that there is no more time connected prophecies and all of this could have been done earlier if it was His will. Just like the 7 last popes of Rev 17, they could have come before 1888 if it was God's will, if we as a church were ready. Now He is showing us His mercy still. But we are in the reign of the last succession of popes as foretold.

What is interesting though is that the sixth Papal king after they received their throne within the City of Seven Hills, the one who "is" in Rev 17:10, John Paul II, is who was reigning over the beast in 2001.

Re: The Judgment of the Living [Re: Charity] #191676
02/01/20 12:00 AM
02/01/20 12:00 AM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
Originally Posted by jpt
Interesting study 'His Child', because on Sept 11, 2001 God gave me a vision of Jesus standing in the most Holy Place pleading for the Father
Now we have Wendell, Henry,AND JPT. WHO are we to believe? NONE - Believe God - YES Revelation 18:20 Rejoice over her, you heaven, and you holy apostles and prophets; for God has avenged you on her.

Last edited by APL; 02/01/20 12:02 AM.

Oh, that men might open their minds to know God as he is revealed in his Son! {ST, January 20, 1890}
Re: The Judgment of the Living [Re: APL] #191678
02/01/20 04:41 AM
02/01/20 04:41 AM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Originally Posted by APL
Originally Posted by jpt
Interesting study 'His Child', because on Sept 11, 2001 God gave me a vision of Jesus standing in the most Holy Place pleading for the Father
Now we have Wendell, Henry,AND JPT. WHO are we to believe? NONE - Believe God - YES Revelation 18:20 Rejoice over her, you heaven, and you holy apostles and prophets; for God has avenged you on her.

APL,

Have you read Joel 2 recently?

Originally Posted by The Bible
Despise not prophesyings. (1 Thessalonians 5:20)

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: The Judgment of the Living [Re: Charity] #191705
02/01/20 03:44 PM
02/01/20 03:44 PM
J
JPT  Offline
Banned
Elk River
Here is where I have authority to share this teaching APL.

"I will shew thee the Judgement of the Harlot"

In Revelation 17 the Harlot is sealed on her forehead with the title "THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS" in the reign of the sixth king, the one who 'is' alive during the timeframe of that vision. John Paul II is the sixth since the Lateran Treaty, he was who was reigning when the JDDJ was ratified. This began the judgment of the living fallen churches. God had already judged the dead and on 9/11 was beginning the judgment of the living in the time of John Paul II the sixth king. There is absolutely no time prophecy involved. This is where what God showed me deviates from what is written above. Everything that is happening today relative to the fulfillment of these prophecies could have taken place before 1888 but the events that set it in motion, namely the end of judgment of the dead and the signing of the JDDJ with the Lutherans making the Harlot a MOTHER are what was first needed and could only be permitted by the grace of God who withheld the four winds at 9/11. Revelation 7 has been fulfilled and the 144,000 are being sealed since that day.

Last edited by JPT; 02/01/20 04:35 PM.
Re: The Judgment of the Living [Re: Charity] #191706
02/01/20 03:52 PM
02/01/20 03:52 PM
J
JPT  Offline
Banned
Elk River
How can a Harlot be a Mother unless she has daughters that acknowledge her as MOTHER? This is why Rev 17:5 was written in all CAPS. To show that this is the main proof of the vision. The Protestant churches hated the harlot when we as Adventists first started sharing this prophetic insight. They thought we were nuts because they would "never betray Christ" and unite with the Harlot, but look at what happened, exactly as prophesied. But then we forgot as a church; now its time to remember. The Testimonies say that Rev 17 is about the destruction of the CHURCHES who join with the Harlot making her a MOTHER. This began officially in 1999 with the Lutherans signing the JDDJ, ratified days before 9/11, the sign of the beginning of the judgment of the living and the day Jesus pleaded with the Father to hold the four winds. The living are being judged right now. The chaff is being blown away. Only the remnant will remain when the eighth king, Francis the Jesuit Corpse, "the stately fair person the whole world looks up to in reverence" who is "Satan appearing as an angel of light" will lead the world to "perdition" with "lightning speed". This is a faithful witness.

Last edited by JPT; 02/01/20 04:14 PM.
Re: The Judgment of the Living [Re: Charity] #191708
02/01/20 04:30 PM
02/01/20 04:30 PM
J
JPT  Offline
Banned
Elk River
Perinde ac cadaver. The Motto of the Jesuits. To be like a CORPSE, and Jesus said where the CORPSE is there the eagle will gather, and the eighth king Pope Francis just so happens to be the first Jesuit pope? And the first to SPEAK from the United States Congress to the world? That is where my authority comes from. My God told me to warn the church for over ten years that the eighth king is the last pope and they persecuted me for claiming this. Soon those who persecuted me will be frightened for their very souls or be lost and become the Judas of the SDA church.

Last edited by JPT; 02/01/20 04:38 PM.
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/31/24 06:44 PM
Easter Sunday, Transgender Day of Visibility?
by dedication. 03/31/24 01:34 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:41 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!