HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,189
Posts195,525
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
kland 15
Rick H 15
Daryl 4
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Kevin H
Kevin H
New York
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
3 registered members (Karen Y, 2 invisible), 3,150 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Coronavirus - potential impacts #191648
01/29/20 10:21 PM
01/29/20 10:21 PM
C
Charity  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
Two days ago I watched a You Tube video of a young Chinese man in Wuhan describing conditions there. Public order is still in place but the anxiety in his voice was palpable. He thought the situation was being mismanaged but felt helpless to change it.

Without going into it, from the evidence I've seen, there is a good possibility this will be as large as the 1918 Spanish Flue. For the purpose of this thread, let's assume that it is and that it takes a course in the average person similar to the Spanish Flue. How should we respond individually and collectively when it hits our country and communities?

Specifically, what do you think of the Chinese approach. I think quarantining entire cities is right and attempting to keep the sick within the city quarantined makes sense but I think that life should go on as normal for those who are well. It seems to me that keeping everyone locked down and indoors in their little apartments except to get food is a recipe for disaster. Once the disease has a clear hold on a population center I think it has to take its course. From what I've seen of Wuhan, If they aren't careful it will not be long before authorities loose control of the situation and people will take to the streets and public order will break down.

Besides the macro questions a main purpose of the thread is to share with each other some practical advice about simple hydro therapies to reduce fevers, to boost immunity before the symptoms worsen, avoiding infection etc.

During the 1918 flue there were some Adventist medical folk in Michigan who save every case of Spanish Flue that they treated using, if I remember right, a wet sheet wrap treatment.

By the way, I've always wondered what would bring about the conditions Ellen White predicts that those in the cities will be trapped in them. Quarantine seems to be the answer. I heard today that China has reinforced its travel ban from the infected areas by not only road blocks but dumping earth across highways.

Last edited by Charity; 01/29/20 10:24 PM.
Re: Coronavirus - potential impacts [Re: Charity] #191649
01/29/20 11:56 PM
01/29/20 11:56 PM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
I don't think quarantine of an entire city is the wisest plan. I think such draconian measures feed into the devil's plan of force and control for all and sundry. And they aren't effective. It has been reported in the news that nearly half of the city's population of 11 million plus left the city of Wuhan before the travel restriction was put in place. Thousands of them have gone to other countries, including at least seven thousand to Thailand where a number of cases of the virus have surfaced. Basically, if the people are afraid that a quarantine will be imposed, the disease is destined to spread the more widely.

Psalm 91 is the Christian's defense. We have no need to live in fear.

As for practical measures to handle the disease, I would suggest the following:

1) Do not overwork, and be sure to get adequate rest.
2) Do not overeat, and eat nutritious foods.
3) Get some sunshine and fresh air.
4) Top up the body's levels of vitamin C and B-complex vitamins, both water-soluble, via supplements.
5) Drink sufficient water.

If, after those have been done, and one still falls ill, don't try to reduce the fever artificially via medicine, e.g. Aspirin, Tylenol/Paracetamol, etc. Unless the fever exceeds about 106 degrees Fahrenheit (41 degrees Celsius), there's no need to try to bring it down by unnatural means. Fasting would be a natural method, and acceptable in some cases--but be sure while avoiding food to remain hydrated with good water.

Getting the sickness is far, far from a death sentence. Only a small percentage of those who are falling ill are dying, essentially comprising those weakest in health.

I think I may have had it at Christmastime. Keep in mind, I am much nearer to this virus than most anyone else on the forum. I chose not to go to the hospital for the virus itself, though I did go to the hospital to have my airway checked when I had bouts with something like gagging that prevented me at random moments from being able to inhale. That particular symptom may be unrelated to the Wuhan virus, and have more to do with some other as-yet undiagnosed condition, e.g. Hashimoto's disease. But the virus certainly caused pneumonia, with strong coughing fits, during which I occasionally tasted blood. The entire course of the illness spanned about three weeks, with the worst symptoms lasting about a week of that.

Entire schools are being shut down in my region on account of illness, but in most cases the students are not being tested to see what it is. In multiple locations, over half of the student population has fallen ill--but I haven't heard of any mortality on account of it.

The biggest threat in most of these scenarios is that of succumbing to fear. Fear is more to be dreaded than the virus. God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, of love, and of a sound mind.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: Coronavirus - potential impacts [Re: Green Cochoa] #191652
01/30/20 07:33 AM
01/30/20 07:33 AM
C
Charity  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
GC, you are likely right about the quarantine being ineffective in Wuhan. People leaving before was widespread apparently. Authorities around the world are watching this unfold and one result may be that quarantining cities will be so swift in the future that there will be little opportunity to flee.

I wrote to an experienced doctor here in America to get her opinion on letting the disease take it's course where it already has hold and for some practical advice. She agreed that life should go on once the pandemic takes hold on a region. Regarding practical measures she said:

. . . [One proactive approach is to] produce artificial fever at the first symptom of [it or] even before [the symptoms manifest], if you have been around someone with symptoms. It can be done with hot baths, sauna or even blankets. This raises the immune cells in the blood. [Note: I've used fever baths many times and can vouch that this kind of treatment is wonderful in its effectiveness and in the relief it brings. Briefly, you do a fever bath by filling your tub with water as hot as you can tolerate it without being burned (about 103), get in and keep you head cool with a bowl of ice water and a small towel. You may need to add some more hot water from a kettle. Keep track of your temperature and when it reaches 101 to 104 (this takes about 10 or 15 minutes) depending on what you can tolerate stay in for up to 20 minutes depending on how you are tolerating it. Have a helper assist you out if you become faint. Douse yourself with the ice water and do a quick rub down with the ice water then get in a well covered bed and sleep, sweeting out the toxins.]

The cause of pandemics is unclean animals having contact with humans and birds. Wherever people live with pigs and chickens the viruses mix and new more virulent variations can emerge. The people of the Far East eat everything, even cats and dogs. That is where most new flu comes from. God warned us about unclean foods and even touching the pig.

I read the book, The Great Pandemic years ago. I learned how the virus can mutate and become more virulent or mild.

Consider carrying a small bottle of hand sanitizer in your pocket.

This is one more reason why in end times the Remnant should live in colonies in the country with gardens and food coops especially if our buying and selling is limited. We will probably avoid many deaths from a severe pandemic if we obey.

If it is the weak who are the most vulnerable to the Coronavirus then the outcome may be better than the Spanish Flue. In the case of the Spanish Flue it actually was more deadly among youth and young adults who apparently had less immunity built up.

The problem with viruses is that they mutate quickly so the course this takes is unpredictable but like GC stresses, there is no need to panic. We just need to act intelligently on what we know trusting in the Lord.

Last edited by Charity; 01/30/20 09:22 AM.
Re: Coronavirus - potential impacts [Re: Charity] #191654
01/30/20 10:47 AM
01/30/20 10:47 AM
Rick H  Offline

Group: Admin Team
3000+ Member
Florida, USA
Wuhan looks like one of those apocalyptic videos with everyone missing..

"'People Are Afraid': Eerie Footage Shows How Coronavirus Outbreak Has Left Wuhan Streets Deserted"

https://www.newsweek.com/coronavirus-wuhan-deserted-video-footage-outbreak-disease-1484555

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...wuhan-pneumonia-virus-epicentre-12362386

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...ns-trapped-in-coronavirus-city-t8j88q2ml

Last edited by Rick H; 01/30/20 10:51 AM.
Re: Coronavirus - potential impacts [Re: Charity] #191655
01/30/20 12:05 PM
01/30/20 12:05 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
The cause of pandemics is unclean animals having contact with humans and birds. Wherever people live with pigs and chickens the viruses mix and new more virulent variations can emerge. The people of the Far East eat everything, even cats and dogs. That is where most new flu comes from. God warned us about unclean foods and even touching the pig.
Let's create vaccines by incubating viruses in bird eggs, pigs, monkeys, insects, and see what happens!

Re: Coronavirus - potential impacts [Re: kland] #191659
01/30/20 06:16 PM
01/30/20 06:16 PM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Originally Posted by kland
Let's create vaccines by incubating viruses in bird eggs, pigs, monkeys, insects, and see what happens!

As your post suggests, that is already being done. I think people do not realize what's in their vaccines. Adventists, of all people, should be staunchest among the so-called anti-vaxxers, considering that the vaccines put unclean animals, fat, blood, etc. that are "abominations" directly into the body, bypassing even the stomach. What they put in those vaccines is so bad, it's reminiscent of that horrible children's song that speaks of having great mounds of "greasy, grimy, gopher guts" "mutilated monkey meat," etc. and finding that one has forgotten his spoon!

I might have to start a new thread on this one. Suffice it to say, I will positively NOT be first in line for the coronavirus vaccine when it comes out. I'll fight getting the jab every bit as much as I would fight being forced to eat pork.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: Coronavirus - potential impacts [Re: Charity] #191675
01/31/20 11:12 PM
01/31/20 11:12 PM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
Every much as Christ is NOT the Father as EGW writes????

Oh, that men might open their minds to know God as he is revealed in his Son! {ST, January 20, 1890}
Re: Coronavirus - potential impacts [Re: Green Cochoa] #191776
02/07/20 10:43 AM
02/07/20 10:43 AM
Rick H  Offline

3000+ Member
Florida, USA
Originally Posted by Green Cochoa

As your post suggests, that is already being done. I think people do not realize what's in their vaccines. Adventists, of all people, should be staunchest among the so-called anti-vaxxers, considering that the vaccines put unclean animals, fat, blood, etc. that are "abominations" directly into the body, bypassing even the stomach. What they put in those vaccines is so bad, it's reminiscent of that horrible children's song that speaks of having great mounds of "greasy, grimy, gopher guts" "mutilated monkey meat," etc. and finding that one has forgotten his spoon!

I might have to start a new thread on this one. Suffice it to say, I will positively NOT be first in line for the coronavirus vaccine when it comes out. I'll fight getting the jab every bit as much as I would fight being forced to eat pork.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

Seems the pharmaceuticals may not be in a as much a hurry as one would think..
https://www.barrons.com/articles/coronavirus-the-latest-problem-big-pharma-wont-solve-51581078600

Re: Coronavirus - potential impacts [Re: Charity] #191798
02/11/20 12:44 PM
02/11/20 12:44 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Interesting. Here's a chance to make money and they aren't going for it.
Is that because they know vaccines do not prevent disease and this would be a case where it'd become apparent while flu vaccine results are not so apparent so they go for that.

No vaccines have ever prevented disease.

But that is a very bold statement because vaccines have not been tested to prevent disease. So how could one know. They've only tested to see if they kill too many people too quickly.

Re: Coronavirus - potential impacts [Re: Charity] #191859
02/18/20 06:48 AM
02/18/20 06:48 AM
ProdigalOne  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada
Here is some enlightening info from Del Bigtree, concerning the Coronavirus and the coming mandatory vaccination program!

https://youtu.be/PZIKikFD4q8

"...I will not forget you.
Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands..."

Isaiah 49:15-16
Re: Coronavirus - potential impacts [Re: Charity] #191869
02/20/20 10:59 AM
02/20/20 10:59 AM
ProdigalOne  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada
"China deploys 40 incinerators to Wuhan amid fears of coronavirus death toll cover up"

Funerals are no longer allowed. All bodies must be cremated.

https://theextinctionprotocol.wordp...ears-of-coronavirus-death-toll-cover-up/

Re: Coronavirus - potential impacts [Re: Charity] #191902
02/24/20 02:04 PM
02/24/20 02:04 PM
Rick H  Offline

3000+ Member
Florida, USA
Oh My!.....

"Dow plunges nearly 1,000 points as coronavirus cases surge in South Korea and Italy"...https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/23/business/stock-futures-coronavirus/index.html

Looks like it has gotten into Europe...."Ghost towns: Coronavirus closes parts of Italy...Italy is battling to contain Europe's first major outbreak of COVID-19, the disease caused by the coronavirus with 152 cases confirmed - the largest number outside Asia, where the disease originated....

On Sunday evening, Austria halted all trains from Italy due to suspicions that a train on the southern border contained two infected passengers

The train that concerned authorities was carrying about 300 passengers from Venice to the German city of Munich along the frequently congested Brenner Pass."

https://news.sky.com/story/ghost-towns-coronavirus-closes-parts-of-italy-11941940

Re: Coronavirus - potential impacts [Re: Rick H] #191906
02/24/20 03:56 PM
02/24/20 03:56 PM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted by Rick H
Oh My!.....

"Dow plunges nearly 1,000 points as coronavirus cases surge in South Korea and Italy"...https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/23/business/stock-futures-coronavirus/index.html

Looks like it has gotten into Europe...."Ghost towns: Coronavirus closes parts of Italy...Italy is battling to contain Europe's first major outbreak of COVID-19, the disease caused by the coronavirus with 152 cases confirmed - the largest number outside Asia, where the disease originated....

On Sunday evening, Austria halted all trains from Italy due to suspicions that a train on the southern border contained two infected passengers

The train that concerned authorities was carrying about 300 passengers from Venice to the German city of Munich along the frequently congested Brenner Pass."

https://news.sky.com/story/ghost-towns-coronavirus-closes-parts-of-italy-11941940

My assessment:
The Little Time of Trouble has begun (linked to covid19).
The Great Time of Trouble is not far behind.
Michael Pence will stand for his people soon and it will be very soon.

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: Coronavirus - potential impacts [Re: Rick H] #191907
02/24/20 05:28 PM
02/24/20 05:28 PM
ProdigalOne  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada

Originally Posted by Rick H
Oh My!.....

It looks like a global depression is about to begin!

This source which I trust, says in 4 days Italy has gone from business as usual with 3 confirmed cases to 200 confirmed and 50,000 quarantined, sub-machine gun armed soldiers guard checkpoints, school cancelled, Venetian Mardi Gras cancelled!

https://youtu.be/dz266YUVN2k

Re: Coronavirus - potential impacts [Re: Charity] #191910
02/24/20 06:25 PM
02/24/20 06:25 PM
ProdigalOne  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada
Scientist says Coronavirus could kill 80 million worldwide! https://youtu.be/4xoglqBF3p8

Re: Coronavirus - potential impacts [Re: Charity] #191915
02/25/20 03:02 AM
02/25/20 03:02 AM
ProdigalOne  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada
It is past time to flee the cities!

https://youtu.be/Z7pR88e7T2w

Re: Coronavirus - potential impacts [Re: Charity] #191918
02/25/20 08:57 AM
02/25/20 08:57 AM
Rick H  Offline

3000+ Member
Florida, USA
Look at the definition and tell me if it fits....
pan?dem?ic
/panˈdemik/
adjective

adjective: pandemic
1.(of a disease) prevalent over a whole country or the world.

We see it is spreading faster than anyone thought as now Iran has become another center of coronavirus.....

"Religious pilgrims, migrant workers, businessmen, soldiers and clerics all flow constantly across Iran?s frontiers, often crossing into countries with few border controls, weak and ineffective governments and fragile health systems.

Now, as it struggles to contain the spread of the coronavirus, Iran is also emerging as the second focal point after China for the spread of the disease. Cases in Iraq, Afghanistan, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Lebanon, the United Arab Emirates ? even one in Canada ? have all been traced to Iran, sending tremors of fear rippling out from Kabul to Beirut."... https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/24/world/middleeast/coronavirus-iran.html

"Coronavirus Live Updates: Spanish Hotel Locked Down Amid Outbreak Fears

An Italian doctor staying at a resort in the Canary Islands has tested positive for the virus. New outbreaks in Europe, Asia and the Middle East are renewing fears of a coming global pandemic.

Right Now

Iraqi lawmakers demand the country?s border with Iran be sealed after three more coronavirus deaths in Iran."... https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/25/world/asia/coronavirus-news.html

"Coronavirus live updates: WHO warns countries the virus will be ?literally knocking at the door?

The World Health Organization (WHO) has warned countries around the world must be ready for the fast-spreading coronavirus to be ?literally knocking at the door.?

Speaking in Geneva, Switzerland on Tuesday, WHO spokesperson Christian Lindmeier reportedly said that while many countries had so-called ?pandemic plans? on standby, the United Nations health agency does not plan to make a ?big announcement.?

I think we have reached the "tipping point"...

It comes amid intensifying concern about the coronavirus outbreak, with the deadly virus spreading to more than two dozen countries in recent weeks."...https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/25/coronavirus-latest-updates-china-asia-markets.html

Last edited by Rick H; 02/25/20 06:15 PM.
Re: Coronavirus - potential impacts [Re: Charity] #191921
02/25/20 06:12 PM
02/25/20 06:12 PM
Rick H  Offline

3000+ Member
Florida, USA
Latest news on coronavirus..

"Former CDC director: A coronavirus pandemic is inevitable. What now?

Covid-19 will become a pandemic. We don't yet know how severe it will be, nor do we know if the virus will spread to all continents, but it's already spreading widely in China, South Korea, Italy, Iran and elsewhere -- and thousands of undetected and infectious patients have been and continue to travel around the world.

This is unprecedented. Other than influenza, no other respiratory virus has been tracked from emergence to continuous global spread. The last moderately severe influenza pandemics were in 1957 and 1968; each killed more than a million people around the world. Although we are far more prepared than in the past, we are also far more interconnected, and many more people today have chronic health problems that make viral infections particularly dangerous."
https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/25/health/coronavirus-pandemic-frieden/index.html

Re: Coronavirus - potential impacts [Re: Charity] #191923
02/25/20 11:04 PM
02/25/20 11:04 PM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
For a rational Adventist take,see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UImSVhLLeGY

Oh, that men might open their minds to know God as he is revealed in his Son! {ST, January 20, 1890}
Re: Coronavirus - potential impacts [Re: ProdigalOne] #191925
02/26/20 09:18 AM
02/26/20 09:18 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted by ProdigalOne
Scientist says Coronavirus could kill 80 million worldwide! https://youtu.be/4xoglqBF3p8

You appear to be aware of the "coincidental" timing.
The virus is about to propagate globally just as the Mark of the Beast is about to arise.
As with real estate (location, location, location)
So it can be said of Bible prophecy (timing, timing, timing)
No worry: The wise will understand

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: Coronavirus - potential impacts [Re: APL] #191934
02/28/20 11:45 AM
02/28/20 11:45 AM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted by APL
For a rational Adventist take,see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UImSVhLLeGY

What prevents the RNA or fragments of it from being taken up and integrated into the DNA (or RNA?) of the cell? Or have I forgotten RNA?

Re: Coronavirus - potential impacts [Re: Charity] #191946
03/02/20 03:01 PM
03/02/20 03:01 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
(It changed thread on me)

Re: Coronavirus - potential impacts [Re: Charity] #191953
03/03/20 09:27 PM
03/03/20 09:27 PM
Rick H  Offline

3000+ Member
Florida, USA
Ok. they are closing schools in NYC where I just came back from....

"We are writing to inform you that there is a suspected case of coronavirus in our community," the school wrote in an email signed by the principal of SAR, Rabbi Binyamin Krauss. "We are in touch with the New York City Department of Health and are following their guidelines."

The co-educational school, which describes itself as "modern Orthodox," informed parents that as of Tuesday, the closure was only for "precautionary" reasons and that parents should "remain calm."

Westchester County Health Commissioner Dr. Sherlita Amler directed the Young Israel of New Rochelle to halt all services on Tuesday until further notice due to the possibility of COVID-19 exposure connected to the man who tested positive today. Congregants who were at services at the synagogue on February 22 or at a funeral and bat mitzvah at the synagogue on February 23 must quarantine themselves until March 8 at the very earliest...

Governor Andrew Cuomo said at a news conference on Tuesday that a man who lives in the New York suburb and works in Manhattan tested positive for the novel coronavirus, adding that the 50-year-old man had an underlying respiratory illness and is hospitalized. He added that the patient had not traveled to countries considered to be major locations of the outbreak, but had visited Miami recently."... https://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News...-school-closes-due-to-coronavirus-619620

Last edited by Rick H; 03/03/20 09:28 PM.
Re: Coronavirus - potential impacts [Re: Charity] #191954
03/03/20 09:33 PM
03/03/20 09:33 PM
Rick H  Offline

3000+ Member
Florida, USA
Here is more....
"NY SHUL ORDERED CLOSED, Jewish Man In Serious Cond; TRAVELED TO ISRAEL; Three Jewish Schools Closed [TEHILLIM NAME]...

He recently travelled to Miami and Israel during the past few months, but possibly not during the two week incubation period.

He returned to Westchester some time ago and started showing serious symptoms last week."...
https://www.theyeshivaworld.com/new...-in-new-york-closed-due-coronavirus.html

Re: Coronavirus - potential impacts [Re: Charity] #191989
03/07/20 10:04 AM
03/07/20 10:04 AM
ProdigalOne  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada
University of Washington with 50,000 students, closes due to Coronavirus as the pandemic worsens in multiple nations! https://youtu.be/BAFWGaLKuww

Re: Coronavirus - potential impacts [Re: Charity] #191997
03/07/20 11:20 PM
03/07/20 11:20 PM
ProdigalOne  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada
Italy calls 5000 doctors and 15000 nurses out of retirement due to staff shortages!

In California, Grand Princess cruise ship passengers find out about shipboard Coronavirus after hearing Vice-President Pence speech on tv!

https://youtu.be/9ktelr3wqvs

Re: Coronavirus - potential impacts [Re: Charity] #192007
03/09/20 04:17 AM
03/09/20 04:17 AM
ProdigalOne  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada
"Alberta's emergency response centre has activated its Level 2 protocol as precaution a day after the World Health Organization declared a global health emergency over novel coronavirus.

The Provincial Operations Centre activates Level 2 when there is a "potential significant disruption to a community."

"We are using our emergency response processes to help coordinate communication and planning around the novel coronavirus," Alberta Health spokesperson Tom McMillan said."

https://edmonton.ctvnews.ca/18-peop...no-probable-or-confirmed-cases-1.4792446

Re: Coronavirus - potential impacts [Re: Charity] #192008
03/09/20 09:28 AM
03/09/20 09:28 AM
Rick H  Offline

3000+ Member
Florida, USA
Well, on personal impact, my wife and her sister, called the another sister, who for quite some time had been setting up the complete trip to Australia and cruise for the family, and let her know we would have to cancel. Her husband who is a doctor had told us that they were being told to prepare for "potential significant disruption to a community" as you put it, and make sure to have essentials for any type of self quarantine or even lockdown.

Last edited by Rick H; 03/09/20 01:04 PM.
Re: Coronavirus - potential impacts [Re: Charity] #192018
03/09/20 08:20 PM
03/09/20 08:20 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Lots of hype on the coronavirus.

Hmmmm..... I wonder what political laws are about to be passed under the radar......

Re: Coronavirus - potential impacts [Re: Charity] #192020
03/10/20 04:25 AM
03/10/20 04:25 AM
Rick H  Offline

3000+ Member
Florida, USA
Well its what we were warned would happen, just didn't figure it would happen like this, and so fast.

Looks like they shut the whole country of Italy down...

"Coronavirus: Italy extends emergency measures nationwide

Italy has extended its emergency coronavirus measures, which include travel restrictions and a ban on public gatherings, to the entire country.

On Monday, Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte ordered people to stay home and seek permission for essential travel.

He said the measures were designed to protect the most vulnerable. "There is no more time," he said in a TV address."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-51810673

Last edited by Rick H; 03/10/20 04:26 AM.
Re: Coronavirus - potential impacts [Re: Charity] #192033
03/11/20 12:56 PM
03/11/20 12:56 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
From CDC:

One person dies every 37 seconds.

About 647,000 Americans die from [the disease] each year.

[one type of the disease] Killing 365,914 people in 2017.

About 18.2 million adults age 20 and older have [the disease].

Oh wait, that's for heart disease.
A mostly preventable disease.
And no one seems very much concerned about it.

Now how many are dying from this coronavirus....?
Why am I having a trouble jumping on the hype wagon.

Re: Coronavirus - potential impacts [Re: Charity] #192037
03/12/20 01:03 PM
03/12/20 01:03 PM
Rick H  Offline

3000+ Member
Florida, USA
Its not looking good for the economy...
"Dow plummets, trading briefly suspended after Trump's coronavirus response sparks market sell-off

The Dow fell 2,000 points and the S&P plummeted by 7 percent, marking the second time on Thursday that trading was temporarily suspended."....
https://www.nbcnews.com/business/ma...d-after-trump-s-crisis-response-n1156406

"The Dow Is Spiraling Because a Pandemic, Oil Rout and Election Year Have Never Happened at the Same Time"...
https://www.barrons.com/articles/do...andemic-oil-flu-sars-history-51584028220

"Dow falls 10 percent in brutal day for markets

It is the worst day for the Dow since the 1987 crash."......
https://www.nbcnews.com/business/ma...d-after-trump-s-crisis-response-n1156406

Last edited by Rick H; 03/12/20 05:40 PM.
Re: Coronavirus - potential impacts [Re: Charity] #192042
03/13/20 08:51 AM
03/13/20 08:51 AM
ProdigalOne  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada
Prime Minister Trudeau?s wife, Sophie has tested positive for Coronavirus! The Prime Minister is self quarantined!
President Trump has banned all travel from Europe! https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/coro...in-canada-and-around-the-world-1.5496334

Re: Coronavirus - potential impacts [Re: kland] #192147
03/28/20 07:43 PM
03/28/20 07:43 PM
T
Theophilus  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

Florida. USA
From CDC:

One person dies every 37 seconds.

About 647,000 Americans die from [the disease] each year.

[one type of the disease] Killing 365,914 people in 2017.

About 18.2 million adults age 20 and older have [the disease].

Oh wait, that's for heart disease.
A mostly preventable disease.
And no one seems very much concerned about it.

Now how many are dying from this coronavirus....?
Why am I having a trouble jumping on the hype wagon.

Se what you said there? A mostly preventable disease. Well, then this is different, isn't it? It reminds me of polio, kind of.

As for vaccines, if they offer one, I'll take it.

We can scream all we want to about the end being near, and that we need to flee.

\Nope.
What we need to do, besides pray and do what we are asked within reason, is if/when we once again get to meet as a church, is to get it together, big time. This whole thing happened really fast. And I know darn good and well, and so do all of you that we have failed miserably as a church. to get the message out. The time for laxity is over.
Salvation shall be preached into all the world by someone, if not us. This is our church's mission. Do we want to be a part of it?

I am not worthy of the least of all the mercies, and of all the truth, which Thou hast shewed unto Thy servant;...
Gen 32:10
Re: Coronavirus - potential impacts [Re: Charity] #192150
03/28/20 08:56 PM
03/28/20 08:56 PM
dedication  Offline
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
I agree, we have NOT given the message the way we should.

I know people are setting up prayer groups pleading with God to give us a little more time, to do the work.

The work which the church has failed to do in a time of peace and prosperity, she will have to do in a terrible crisis, under most discouraging, forbidding, circumstances. The warnings that worldly conformity has silenced or withheld, must be given under the fiercest opposition from enemies of the faith. 5T 463

As to a vaccine -- I would NOT recommend it.
not only do they put a lot of potentially harmful stuff into them but they are setting up a program to track people through vaccination (oh they deny the tracking, but it's obvious they are implanting your identification, medical records and who knows what else into you with the vaccine).
ID2020 and partners launch program to provide digital ID with vaccines

Re: Coronavirus - potential impacts [Re: dedication] #192151
03/28/20 10:09 PM
03/28/20 10:09 PM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Originally Posted by dedication
I agree, we have NOT given the message the way we should.

I know people are setting up prayer groups pleading with God to give us a little more time, to do the work.

The work which the church has failed to do in a time of peace and prosperity, she will have to do in a terrible crisis, under most discouraging, forbidding, circumstances. The warnings that worldly conformity has silenced or withheld, must be given under the fiercest opposition from enemies of the faith. 5T 463

As to a vaccine -- I would NOT recommend it.
not only do they put a lot of potentially harmful stuff into them but they are setting up a program to track people through vaccination (oh they deny the tracking, but it's obvious they are implanting your identification, medical records and who knows what else into you with the vaccine).
ID2020 and partners launch program to provide digital ID with vaccines

So, the Mark of the Beast, aka the (Digital) Stamp of the Kingdom/Nation, will come in a vaccine?

No wonder they have been pushing so hard for ALL to get the vaccines!

Food for thought.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

Re: Coronavirus - potential impacts [Re: Charity] #192152
03/29/20 01:18 AM
03/29/20 01:18 AM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
Flu of 1917, the so called Spanish Flu, was reduced or prevented by diet that our church has promoted since the 1800's, are you listening green?

Re: Coronavirus - potential impacts [Re: Charity] #192153
03/29/20 08:11 AM
03/29/20 08:11 AM
ProdigalOne  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada
Coronavirus Cases Confirmed at Andrews University

"The positive persons are both adult women under the age of sixty years old; they have both been self-isolating at home for several days, and they are in good condition. Both of these individuals had close personal contact with singer Sandi Patty when she performed a concert at Andrews University in Berrien Springs on March 8, 2020. Since the concert, Ms. Patty announced that she had tested positive for COVID-19 on March 17, 2020."

https://www.adventistreview.org/chu...us-cases-confirmed-at-andrews-university

Re: Coronavirus - potential impacts [Re: Theophilus] #192164
03/30/20 10:54 AM
03/30/20 10:54 AM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted by Theophilus

Se what you said there? A mostly preventable disease. Well, then this is different, isn't it? It reminds me of polio, kind of.
So are you saying, that if people are dying from a "preventable disease", that's all ok and no one should be concerned, but if it's non-preventable, then if only a fraction die, then we should be all up in arms?

I have tried to search, but cannot find, a scientific experiment showing that vaccines prevent disease. Can you give some links that are from a controlled experiment?

Re: Coronavirus - potential impacts [Re: kland] #192178
03/31/20 01:46 AM
03/31/20 01:46 AM
ProdigalOne  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada

So are you saying, that if people are dying from a "preventable disease", that's all ok and no one should be concerned, but if it's non-preventable, then if only a fraction die, then we should be all up in arms?

I have tried to search, but cannot find, a scientific experiment showing that vaccines prevent disease. Can you give some links that are from a controlled experiment?

It is quite revealing that despite numerous requests over the years, the CDC has consistently refused to reveal the numbers of vaccinated people becoming infected versus the numbers of unvaccinated people becoming infected. No costly study would be necessary, merely some number crunching of data already in their possession...

Re: Coronavirus - potential impacts [Re: ProdigalOne] #192182
03/31/20 09:20 AM
03/31/20 09:20 AM
Rick H  Offline

3000+ Member
Florida, USA
Wow, we just got a call, and the people of my wife's neighborhood off Jamaica Bay NY, (its basically a island where everyone knows everyone), decided they were going to hold the St. Patrick's day celebrations. Now, those that went to the party are getting sick, and some have died already. We just went there in Feb and now are checking the friends and family we just saw....

Re: Coronavirus - potential impacts [Re: ProdigalOne] #192186
04/02/20 11:01 AM
04/02/20 11:01 AM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted by ProdigalOne
It is quite revealing that despite numerous requests over the years, the CDC has consistently refused to reveal the numbers of vaccinated people becoming infected versus the numbers of unvaccinated people becoming infected. No costly study would be necessary, merely some number crunching of data already in their possession...

You noticed that, too? When I read traffic accidents in the paper, they go out of their way to tell whether the people were wearing seat belts. The idea being the promoting of wearing seat belts. However, when there's a measles outbreak, they rarely if ever mention it. Seem odd, unless the data isn't what they want people to know.

Re: Coronavirus - potential impacts [Re: Charity] #192208
04/04/20 01:11 AM
04/04/20 01:11 AM
dedication  Offline
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Coronavirus - potential impacts

Future looks pretty bleak. Predicting the world will be dramatically changed forever.

Sure glad the world is not our final home --

Re: Coronavirus - potential impacts [Re: dedication] #192211
04/04/20 02:17 AM
04/04/20 02:17 AM
ProdigalOne  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada

Future looks pretty bleak. Predicting the world will be dramatically changed forever.

Is the little time of trouble about to start, or has it already begun?

Re: Coronavirus - potential impacts [Re: Charity] #192216
04/04/20 05:18 PM
04/04/20 05:18 PM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
Matthew 24:6-7 And you shall hear of wars and rumors of wars: see that you be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. (7) For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Last edited by APL; 04/04/20 05:36 PM.

Re: Coronavirus - potential impacts [Re: dedication] #192222
04/05/20 12:05 PM
04/05/20 12:05 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland

The third Michael! We are in a "live exercise". Who indeed does not STAND for his people. It sounds like if this is the little time of trouble, it will only continue to big time and the end. This has nothing to do with any pestilence. A planned exercise. For the end.
https://www.globalresearch.ca/secre...ts-i-wish-you-would-have-told-us/5707223

Re: Coronavirus - potential impacts [Re: Charity] #192231
04/06/20 07:29 AM
04/06/20 07:29 AM
Rick H  Offline

3000+ Member
Florida, USA
Well, we are in a rural area of Florida, and everyone is hunkered down in their houses. We cant go to the beach, we cant go to the parks, we cant go to the restaurants, basically anything you might like to go to is shut down, so where can you go. Its indirect enforcement and who do you complain to about that, they just kick it up the line.

But, we just got some more bad news. Our nieces flight which had been booked and paid for before the pandemic hit, was cancelled and she is stuck by herself up north near Boston. We are checking on the situation to see if any way to get her out, but this is the real end results of the impact this is having. It has the airlines just shutting down and canceling flights, and we have basically no way to stop them from cutting off friends and family from each other.

Re: Coronavirus - potential impacts [Re: Charity] #192234
04/06/20 11:46 AM
04/06/20 11:46 AM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Lock them down, keep them inside, no sunlight, no fresh air, no exercise. And just maybe we can prolong this and milk it for all it's worth!

Re: Coronavirus - potential impacts [Re: Charity] #192259
04/09/20 10:43 AM
04/09/20 10:43 AM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Almost sounds like this candidate for senator is talking about the 8 laws of health
https://www.youtube.com/embed/xf-qv9o8nq8

Re: Coronavirus - potential impacts [Re: kland] #192269
04/11/20 12:25 PM
04/11/20 12:25 PM
T
Theophilus  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

Florida. USA
Kland, you asked about vaccines and where it shows they work?polio and smallpox because of vaccine. I lived through those times.

Last edited by Theophilus; 04/11/20 12:28 PM.

I am not worthy of the least of all the mercies, and of all the truth, which Thou hast shewed unto Thy servant;...
Re: Coronavirus - potential impacts [Re: Theophilus] #192270
04/11/20 02:25 PM
04/11/20 02:25 PM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Kland, you asked about vaccines and where it shows they work?polio and smallpox because of vaccine. I lived through those times.

Theophilus,

Polio was already on the decline when the Salk vaccine came out. The same year that it was introduced, the AMA changed the definitions of polio. Prior to that year, "polio" had included what branched into three separate diseases, based on the new definitions. So the numbers for polio would greatly have decreased even without a vaccine that year, simply because many cases of spinal meningitis, etc. were no longer diagnosed as "polio."

There is no proof that the vaccine ever prevented a polio illness. There is proof, however, that it caused as many as hundreds of thousands of people to contract polio. Do a little research and you will learn the reasons for this. One of the labs making the vaccine did not properly lyse the virus, resulting in hundreds of thousands of cases of people being injected with the real live polio virus--many of whom unsurprisingly got polio as a result. This information became known by the governmental agencies involved, and it was determined that the best course was to obscure this fact from the public, lest they lose the public trust and cause a much greater disaster when people rejected their recommendations outright.

Here's a snippet from history.com on the subject: https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/salk-announces-polio-vaccine

In 1954, clinical trials using the Salk vaccine and a placebo began on nearly two million American schoolchildren. In April 1955, it was announced that the vaccine was effective and safe, and a nationwide inoculation campaign began. Shortly thereafter, tragedy struck in the Western and mid-Western United States, when more than 200,000 people were injected with a defective vaccine manufactured at Cutter Laboratories of Berkeley, California. Thousands of polio cases were reported, 200 children were left paralyzed and 10 died.

Or you can get the information from the National Institute of Health (NIH), at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1383764/

In April 1955 more than 200 000 children in five Western and mid-Western USA states received a polio vaccine in which the process of inactivating the live virus proved to be defective. Within days there were reports of paralysis and within a month the first mass vaccination programme against polio had to be abandoned. Subsequent investigations revealed that the vaccine, manufactured by the California-based family firm of Cutter Laboratories, had caused 40 000 cases of polio, leaving 200 children with varying degrees of paralysis and killing 10.

So far from preventing disease, the polio vaccines literally, and provably, caused tens of thousands of polio cases. Incidentally, the figures published above are considered conservative. Some believe that at least 600,000 injections of the defective vaccine had taken place (a figure of at least 380,000 is in the published record) and perhaps over 220,000 illnesses were caused by it.

Paul Offit published an article some years ago saying, "Salk's name came close to being reviled instead of honored. A large field trial of his vaccine had led the government to declare it safe. But in 1955, cases of immunized children coming down with polio started to show up. These cases came in children inoculated with vaccine from Cutter Laboratories in California. After some fumbling by government officials, the vaccine was pulled from the market. Too late, because 220,000 people were infected by the virus in the Cutter vaccine; 70,000 developed muscle weakness, 164 were severely paralyzed and 10 died" (2005). We will probably never know the full tale of woe attributable to the polio vaccine.

In other words, the vaccine itself gave life to the disease, extending its reign of terror. Compare that polio, for a moment, with the current coronavirus crisis. Will you be standing in line for the first vaccine offered for that?

In today's world, most polio cases in the wild seem to stem from the vaccine itself. This is why it is referred to as cVDPV = "circulating vaccine-derived poliovirus." Look it up in Google. Several recent outbreaks around the world have been documented as cVDPV. Some of those reports have already disappeared off the internet as documentation like that is too inconvenient for the pharmaceutical industry. (I witnessed this myself, accessing the CDC website regarding a particular outbreak both before and after the information was pulled.)

I see vaccines as being quite similar to computer antivirus softwares. Those who know how to make the antivirus certainly must know how to make a virus. And without a virus, who would buy their antivirus program? Take a few thoughtful moments to think about that obvious conflict of interest and what it might mean.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

Re: Coronavirus - potential impacts [Re: Charity] #192271
04/11/20 05:05 PM
04/11/20 05:05 PM
T
Theophilus  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

Florida. USA
As many articles as you have which say it didn't do ant good, I can find articles that said it did.
And we, with small pox eradicated it from the world. Do you have a mark from a smallpox vaccine. If you are you, it's because it's not needed.

https://www.chop.edu/centers-programs/vaccine-education-center/vaccine-details/smallpox-vaccine

Also, "Do a little research and you will learn the reasons for this." Watch the snotty stuff.

Re: Coronavirus - potential impacts [Re: Theophilus] #192277
04/12/20 12:59 AM
04/12/20 12:59 AM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
As many articles as you have which say it didn't do ant good, I can find articles that said it did.
And we, with small pox eradicated it from the world. Do you have a mark from a smallpox vaccine. If you are you, it's because it's not needed.

https://www.chop.edu/centers-programs/vaccine-education-center/vaccine-details/smallpox-vaccine

Also, "Do a little research and you will learn the reasons for this." Watch the snotty stuff.

Theophilus, I think you have understated the support for your position. I am guessing you could find at least 20, perhaps a hundred or more, articles in support of your position for every article I find opposed to it.

It's too bad that in a text-only format, tones of voice cannot be properly conveyed. But when I said "do a little research" I was neither implying that you had not already done some, nor was I intending to be "snotty." Please don't take it that way.

I just don't happen to understand truth in this world to generally be in the majority. I look at facts, not people's opinions of them. For example, the Bible: I have experienced it to be true in my own life, despite the millions of people who mock it. Christians are certainly not in the majority, yet those who have Christ have the truth, the way, and the life. Mrs. White tells us our beliefs should never be based on majority opinion, even when that opinion consists of a vote by our church leaders. On what, then, may we base our beliefs in an area not specifically addressed in the Bible, like vaccines?

We are to be as Berean in other areas of life as we are about spiritual truths. God is honored when we choose to educate our minds and not merely become reflectors of other men's thoughts. Daniel and his three friends could never have been wiser than the other wise men of Babylon if they had simply quoted those wise men in support of their understandings.

As Mrs. White teaches us, truth can stand the test of scrutiny. It can stand on its own merits. Those who hold a particular position, believing it to be the truth, have nothing to lose by investigating it further, comparing it to other positions. In that spirit, I would invite you to read the following article:

https://www.vaccinesandchristianity...fined-making-the-vaccine-look-effective/

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

Re: Coronavirus - potential impacts [Re: Theophilus] #192280
04/13/20 09:40 PM
04/13/20 09:40 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland

About five of every 10,000 people given the vaccine will inadvertently transfer the virus from the site of inoculation to another site (usually the eyelid, face, nose, mouth, genitals or rectum).

About one of every 100,000 people who get the smallpox vaccine will develop an infection of their brain called encephalitis.

About one of every 1 million people given the smallpox vaccine will develop a severe progressive form of the disease that is often fatal. These people usually have severe immunologic deficits prior to receipt of the vaccine.

Interesting, those who have immunologic deficits are susceptible to the coronavirus. Wonder how a vaccine would affect them.

Theophilus, why don't you give evidence against Green?
Present a link to a journal article on a controlled polio experiment of an average population with more than 30 in each group showing that vaccines prevent disease.

Seems like that should be quite convincing, no?

Re: Coronavirus - potential impacts [Re: Charity] #192313
04/20/20 10:25 AM
04/20/20 10:25 AM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Looks like there should be a lot of links indicating vaccines prevent disease, no?
....that is, if it's true......

But, it's not science. It's marketing.
Those who are the biggest bullies, such as Salk, get to pedal their snake oil products.
Those who can get people to not even consider if science supports it, get to push their products.
Pharmakeia sorceries

Re: Coronavirus - potential impacts [Re: Charity] #192315
04/20/20 10:28 AM
04/20/20 10:28 AM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
I predict that there are going to be a lot of births on new year's day next year. Also on the days leading up to it and following it.

I'm a prophet!

Re: Coronavirus - potential impacts [Re: Charity] #192386
05/06/20 03:35 PM
05/06/20 03:35 PM
dedication  Offline
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
A revealing video.

Dr. Anthony Fauci

A lot of things now demanded in order to "protect" people, are actually making them weaker!!!

Re: Coronavirus - potential impacts [Re: Charity] #192390
05/06/20 08:39 PM
05/06/20 08:39 PM
dedication  Offline
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Another link -- a panel of scientists discussing the virus, vaccines, etc. -- two videos

Vaccine Roundtable

What did they do in the the Wuhan microbiology lab?
and a lot of other information.

These two video's may not be up for too much longer.

Re: Coronavirus - potential impacts [Re: dedication] #192395
05/07/20 05:42 AM
05/07/20 05:42 AM
ProdigalOne  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada
A revealing video.

Dr. Anthony Fauci

A lot of things now demanded in order to "protect" people, are actually making them weaker!!!

Surprise, surprise, the Fauci video is gone for "violating community standards"...

Re: Coronavirus - potential impacts [Re: Charity] #192396
05/07/20 05:55 AM
05/07/20 05:55 AM
ProdigalOne  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada
Here is a video with some good information.
https://youtu.be/eDDCz1IsXF0

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderator  Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/27/24 09:35 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by ProdigalOne. 03/23/24 08:06 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 03/22/24 10:17 AM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by kland. 03/21/24 12:34 PM
The Value of Bible Types
by TruthinTypes. 03/17/24 06:22 PM
Orion Which Every One on the Globe Can See
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:26 PM
'Prophet' Summons UFOs
by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 02:19 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by dedication. 03/11/24 06:31 PM
Get That Razor Wire Up!
by kland. 03/05/24 12:49 PM
Messages for This Time
by ProdigalOne. 03/04/24 05:54 AM
The Lake of Fire is Hell
by Rick H. 03/02/24 05:01 PM
Adventist Agriculture
by kland. 02/29/24 12:33 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 03/27/24 10:36 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:50 PM
Time Is Short!
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:45 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 01:59 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 08:38 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:30 PM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by Kevin H. 03/12/24 09:20 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Daryl. 03/04/24 06:14 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!