HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,186
Posts195,505
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 21
kland 17
Daryl 4
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Rick H
Rick H
Florida, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
8 registered members (Kevin H, TruthinTypes, Wendell Slattery, Daryl, ProdigalOne, TheophilusOne, 2 invisible), 3,093 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
The Simple Cure for Coronavirus: COVID-19 #192043
03/13/20 09:52 AM
03/13/20 09:52 AM
Green Cochoa  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
The cure: Vitamin C in large dosages

Doctors have found that vitamin C is more effective even than a vaccine, if taken in high doses. Because it is acidic, the stomach can tolerate only a certain amount at a time, but if one gets sick with a virus, taking up to 2000 mg. of vitamin C every fifteen minutes WITH WATER, will kill the virus. For more serious cases, IV (intravenous) vitamin C can be given in higher dosages, but for most people, just taking some vitamin C, along with water, every few minutes throughout the waking day, will be enough, for example, take 500 mg. every five minutes. The idea is to trickle it in through the stomach, a little at a time, throughout the day.

I had a similar experience when I was in college. At that time, the Texas A Virus spread among many of the students at my university. (This was before the internet era had fully developed, and one will be hard-pressed to find any information about this particular virus online now.) One of my good friends got it. He was unable to attend classes for a week. Then I got it. I took my temperature, then I called him and asked him how high his temperature had been. Mine was the same. Other symptoms were the same. I asked him what the doctor had given him. Then I called my doctor. My doctor told me that instead of those other medications that the local doctor had prescribed (which included an antibiotic that would be ineffective against a virus), it would be better for me to take 500 mg. of vitamin C every fifteen minutes, with water, as long as I was awake. This was nearly 25 years ago--and now the recommended dosage is higher. I followed my doctor's advice. That day I took over 10,000 mg. of vitamin C, and made frequent trips to the toilet as the water also cleaned out my body. By the end of the day, the fever was gone, the runny nose was gone, and I felt much better--only tired. That was a Sunday. The next morning, on Monday, I chose not to attend my classes because I still felt tired. I just needed a day to rest. On Tuesday, I was back in classes. So I missed one day of class, whereas my friend, taking prescription medications, had missed a whole week.

If I were to get this new illness, I would follow this same regimen, except for increasing the dosages. I am not afraid of the virus. I don't think it would last more than about three days with me. In fact, I think I may already have gotten it, as I had a very severe cold during the Christmas/New Year break, the worst of which lasted about a week. There were times I could taste blood I was coughing so hard. Unfortunately, as I was traveling and away from home, I had only limited supplies of vitamin C with me at the time, but those did help. I think if I had been able to take 500 mg. every five minutes, the cough could have been cured much faster. The part that really worried me, and made me feel like I was dying, was the breathing difficulty. There were times I could not inhale, as if something caught in my throat. I had never experienced this before. It may have been my own vocal folds, or a mistakenly triggered swallow reflex, but it would constrict my throat so that I could not take a breath. It seemed to happen at random times. It may have been a separate condition unrelated to the flu, but once I was well, this symptom went away.

Some people think that so-called mega-dosing on Vitamin C is dangerous. It isn't, so long as adequate amounts of water are taken with it. As a water-soluble vitamin, any extra gets flushed out of the body. What most people don't realize is that many animals make their own vitamin C. Humans do not, so for us it is an essential vitamin. Goats, for example, make an average of about 13,000 mg. of vitamin C every day. There are documented cases of a goat making about 27,000 mg. of vitamin C in a single day. If it were dangerous for us to have that amount--why is the goat safe with it?

High-dose vitamin C is considered the best treatment option for viruses in general, the coronavirus included. High doses of vitamin D3 come in as the next best option. In any case, I will certainly not be first in line for a vaccine when it emerges.

For those interested in some scientific studies and/or news/documentation to back this up, consider the following links:

https://www.wakingtimes.com/2020/03...min-c-treatment-of-covid-19-coronavirus/

Here's a portion of that article, in case it vanishes, but this portion does not include the many links to further documentation--so check out the article itself for a more first-hand source of information.

(OMNS Mar 1, 2020) First of all, the naysayers are too late. Vitamin C is already being used to prevent and treat COVID-19 in China and in Korea. And it is working.

Here is a verified official statement from China?s Xi?an Jiaotong University Second Hospital:

?On the afternoon of February 20, 2020, another 4 patients with severe coronavirus pneumonia recovered from the C10 West Ward of Tongji Hospital. In the past 8 patients have been discharged from hospital. . . [H]igh-dose vitamin C achieved good results in clinical applications. We believe that for patients with severe neonatal pneumonia, and for critically ill patients, vitamin C treatment should be initiated as soon as possible after admission. Numerous studies have shown that the dose of vitamin C has a lot to do with the effect of treatment. High-dose vitamin C can not only improve antiviral levels, but more importantly, can prevent and treat acute lung injury (ALI) and acute respiratory distress (ARDS).?

Here is a report from Korea:

?At my hospital in Daegu, South Korea, all inpatients and all staff members have been using vitamin C orally since last week. Some people this week had a mild fever, headaches and coughs, and those who had symptoms got 30,000 mg intravenous vitamin C. Some people got better after about two days, and most had symptoms go away after one injection.? (Hyoungjoo Shin, M.D.)

There are at least three high-dose intravenous vitamin C studies underway in China. Literally by the truckload, tons of vitamin C has been sent into Wuhan.

Here is a report from a physician in China:

?We need to broadcast a message worldwide very quickly: Vitamin C (small or large dose) does no harm to people and is the one of the few, if not the only, agent that has a chance to prevent us from getting, and can treat, COVID-19 infection. When can we, medical doctors and scientists, put patients? lives first?? (Richard Z. Cheng, MD, PhD, International Vitamin C China Epidemic Medical Support Team Leader)

News media attacks on vitamin C are centered on false allegations of dangers with megadoses. This tactic lets the media ignore the truth that even LOW doses of vitamin C reduce symptoms and death rates. Do not let the media spin this issue. Advocates of vitamin C are medical doctors, not spin doctors. They are experienced, credentialed clinicians who have read the science, a small sample of which follows:

Even small supplemental amounts of vitamin C can keep severely ill patients from dying.
[Hunt C et al. Int J Vitam Nutr Res 1994;64:212-19.]

Infants with viral pneumonia treated with vitamin C had reduced mortality.
[Ren Shiguang et al. Hebei Medicine 1978,4:1-3]

Moderate doses of vitamin C shortened ICU stay by 97% in a subgroup of 1,766 patients
[Hemil? H, Chalker E. Nutrients. 2019 Mar 27;11:4.]

200 mg of vitamin C reduced duration of severe pneumonia in children. Oxygen saturation was improved in less than one day.
[Khan IM et al. J Rawalpindi Med Coll (JRMC); 2014;18(1):55-57]

The Orthomolecular Medicine News Service, and its editorial board of nearly four dozen physicians, academics and health professionals (listed below) feel it is necessary to report on what the advertiser-supported, corporate-controlled commercial media refuses to acknowledge: even small amounts of vitamin C dramatically decrease severity of symptoms, and increase survival rates, among severely ill viral patients. Large doses work better. Intravenous large doses work better still.

Here's another great link to similar information:

http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v16n16.shtml

And, according to this article...

http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v16n13.shtml

...China had 50 tons of vitamin C shipped in to Wuhan to help deal with the coronavirus, something the mainstream media--which is closely linked to and supported by the pharmaceutical industry--has not reported. Wuhan is passed the crisis point already now, and the vitamin C should take its due credit.

God bless,

Green Cochoa.

Last edited by Green Cochoa; 03/13/20 09:53 AM.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: The Simple Cure for Coronavirus: COVID-19 [Re: Green Cochoa] #192045
03/13/20 08:08 PM
03/13/20 08:08 PM
Rick H  Offline

Group: Admin Team
3000+ Member
Florida, USA
So that's why my wife keeps giving Vitamin C to me...

Re: The Simple Cure for Coronavirus: COVID-19 [Re: Green Cochoa] #192046
03/13/20 09:55 PM
03/13/20 09:55 PM
Daryl  Online Canadian

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
Is this any particular brand of Vitamin C, or is any brand OK?

In His Love, Mercy & Grace,

Daryl smile

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

http://www.christians-discuss.com/forum/index.php
Re: The Simple Cure for Coronavirus: COVID-19 [Re: Green Cochoa] #192049
03/13/20 10:49 PM
03/13/20 10:49 PM
Green Cochoa  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Most any brand should be fine, but get the purest form possible, i.e. skip the orange-flavored, sugared-up chewables. Vitamin C crystals (powder) may be available in a more bulk form at your local heath food store. Puritan's Pride markets some of this which weighs in at 5000 mg. per teaspoon. The crystals can easily be mixed in with some fruit juice, or even in just plain water (makes it nice and sour). It's basically pure ascorbic acid (Vitamin C).

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: The Simple Cure for Coronavirus: COVID-19 [Re: Green Cochoa] #192052
03/14/20 03:50 AM
03/14/20 03:50 AM
W
Wendell Slattery  Online Content
SDA
Active Member 2024

Veteran Member
Southern California
Green Cochoa,

What you describe that you had over Christmas almost certainly is not covid-19, but is a coronavirus that causes what is called the respiratory syncytial virus, which can cause the vocal cords to slam shut, blocking your ability to breath in air. It is especially dangerous to babies, but can sometimes be dangerous to adults as well. And you can get it again as the immunity to it does not last.

Vitamin C in such high doses as 30,000 mg given by the IV route is potentially deadly in some people. It can block the placement of sugar receptors on the surface of cell, which in turn can cause the body to change to burning fat, which in turn can lead to high ketone production and that then causes acidosis, which you can die from. Most are not at risk from it, but if a person has insulin resistance, then this can happen and they can die from the treatment. In such a case, it would be better to reduce the dose, which may not cure the covid-19, but it should reduce the severity of it to a tolerable level and one that won't kill you, at least, this can be done for most who have this problem. And the treatment won't kill you either.

China is testing a number of things to see what works. The covid-19 virus use the same receptor to get into the cells as the SARs virus, so whatever works on SARs should work on the covid-19 virus.

Re: The Simple Cure for Coronavirus: COVID-19 [Re: Wendell Slattery] #192055
03/14/20 08:35 AM
03/14/20 08:35 AM
Green Cochoa  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Originally Posted by Wendell Slattery
Green Cochoa,

What you describe that you had over Christmas almost certainly is not covid-19, but is a coronavirus that causes what is called the respiratory syncytial virus, which can cause the vocal cords to slam shut, blocking your ability to breath in air. It is especially dangerous to babies, but can sometimes be dangerous to adults as well. And you can get it again as the immunity to it does not last.

Vitamin C in such high doses as 30,000 mg given by the IV route is potentially deadly in some people. It can block the placement of sugar receptors on the surface of cell, which in turn can cause the body to change to burning fat, which in turn can lead to high ketone production and that then causes acidosis, which you can die from. Most are not at risk from it, but if a person has insulin resistance, then this can happen and they can die from the treatment. In such a case, it would be better to reduce the dose, which may not cure the covid-19, but it should reduce the severity of it to a tolerable level and one that won't kill you, at least, this can be done for most who have this problem. And the treatment won't kill you either.

China is testing a number of things to see what works. The covid-19 virus use the same receptor to get into the cells as the SARs virus, so whatever works on SARs should work on the covid-19 virus.

I'm no expert regarding what I had at Christmas. My doctor recommended selenium as a treatment for possible Hashimoto's disease, which would have been entirely unrelated to the virus, and merely a coincidence that they occurred simultaneously. I don't know. I did go to the hospital and had a camera inserted to my throat, which saw nothing--but by that time, thinking I was in a serious way, and feeling near to death, I had gone on a total fast from solid foods for two days, and so I almost chalked it up to having healed by then. After the doctor's visit, I ate at a local vegetarian restaurant, and that evening once more experienced the constriction. But it seemed to gradually lessen afterwards, and I haven't had any issues for awhile now.

Relative to the 30,000 mg. killing someone--I totally disagree with that. Someone is trying to badmouth natural medicine in favor of conventional drugs, methinks. I've seen firsthand what vitamin C IV can do for someone, and in much higher doses. I know what it did for someone suffering from snakebite who took a 50,000 mg. IV of vitamin C and found that it was at least four times as effective as the $5,000 dose of antivenin had been. He got a second dose of 50,000 mg. of Vitamin C the next day, and the swelling and pain were almost completely gone by then, whereas before the vitamin C IVs his arm had been completely swollen and purple, not to mention in great pain.

Naturally, if you have some special medical condition, anything is possible. For example, a G6PD patient could be harmed by an excessive dose of vitamin C because their genetic condition leaves their blood cells less protected. On the other hand, G6PD is rather uncommon, and a child with it could die from eating a bowl of Lima beans--but I don't think anyone here would say we should never recommend eating Lima beans.

Nor do I agree that ketosis is especially dangerous. When fasting, everyone experiences it. But fasting is recommended in the Bible. If you are a diabetic, and cannot safely fast, then know your own body and limit yourself accordingly. But because some people might die from eating a peanut does not mean we should ban peanuts for everyone.

When I was in Taiwan, I came across an interesting one: A woman was selling green vegetables in the market. Because those vegetables were nearly sold out, and knowing that the aged lady would have to sit there until they were, the vegetables were bought--largely to help the lady, since they were not at first recognized. Once home, I looked at them and realized they were nightshade leaves. Shocked, knowing that they are poisonous, I went to the internet to figure out how in the world anyone would eat them. I discovered that certain genetics can tolerate the solanine in the leaves which is pure poison to most of us. Evidently, those living in Taiwan know if they are able to eat them or not.

Again, if a goat can make 27,000 milligrams of vitamin C in one day, I don't think 30,000 milligrams would prove fatal to the average person. In fact, I believe it would be very beneficial to 99% of those who try it. If you know you can't handle it, don't go against your doctor's orders. But I'd be careful of believing just any doctor these days.

God bless,

Green Cochoa.

Re: The Simple Cure for Coronavirus: COVID-19 [Re: Green Cochoa] #192073
03/18/20 06:36 PM
03/18/20 06:36 PM
dedication  Offline
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
The best thing to fight Covid-19 is to build up the immune system.
A good immune system will fight off the virus.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/03/200317103815.htm

Re: The Simple Cure for Coronavirus: COVID-19 [Re: Green Cochoa] #192077
03/18/20 08:41 PM
03/18/20 08:41 PM
Green Cochoa  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
[Linked Image]

A separate website confirms this, as copied below.

Chinese e-commerce giant, JD has reported that sales of vitamin C dietary supplements on its platform were up five-fold, after the announcement of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
Sales of health products including vitamin C effervescent tablets, Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) brand Banlangen, and Xiao Chaihu (herbal formula) saw big increases.

These supplements are used to help prevent fever, cold, and other respiratory symptoms. JD said the virus outbreak was the cause of the surge consumption, and its higher online sales was attributed to consumers preferring to order delivery online instead of going to supermarket to purchase products.

Suppliers receive strong demand

As retailers like JD saw a spike in sales of vitamin C and immunity products, suppliers of these products also saw higher demand.

One such example is DSM, a manufacturer of vitamin C which operates a production facility in Jiangshan, China.

Dr Jiang Weiming, DSM China's president and group vice president told NutraIngredients-Asia: "Demand has been robust as Vitamin C plays an important role as immune system booster. A strong immune system is not only an important defence line to prevent infection, but also the key to controlling disease development and restoring health after infection."

The Jiangshan site has a Vitamin C production capacity of approximately 25 kilotons. The products are for both domestic market as well as exported globally.

While many firms shut down operations during the extended Chinese New Year break combined with the coronavirus outbreak, Dr Jiang said DSM?s operations were fully operational during this period.

The firm also has a vitamin C manufacturing facility in Scotland. "Our Scotland plant has been producing regularly with high-level output and has (also) received strong demand for our Vitamin C products," said Dr Jiang.

Early in February, DSM shipped 50 tons of its Vitamin C from its Jiangshan plant to Hubei, to help fight the outbreak.

Clinical trial

On the topic of vitamin C and its effect on immunity, China is conducting clinical trials to investigate the effect of vitamin C on affected patients with COVID-19.

The Chinese Clinical Trial Registry records two such interventional clinical trials. The trials will be conducted by The Second Affiliated Hospital of Xi'an Jiaotong University and Zhongnan Hospital of Wuhan University.

The former will recruit 56 patients and investigate clinical efficacy and safety of high-dose Vitamin C in the treatment of severe and critical patients with COVID-19 pneumonia. The study will last one year, from February 18, 2020 to February 28, 2021.

The latter will recruit 30 patients and evaluate the efficacy and safety of diammonium glycyrrhizinate (150mg) enteric-coated capsules combined with vitamin C tablets (500mg) in patients with COVID-19 infection. The trial is planned to run three months from February 12 to May 12, 2020.

Here's a link to a current study going on of Vitamin C IV infusions in the treatment of COVID-19.

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04264533

Last edited by Green Cochoa; 03/18/20 09:09 PM.

Re: The Simple Cure for Coronavirus: COVID-19 [Re: Green Cochoa] #192133
03/25/20 03:20 PM
03/25/20 03:20 PM
Rick H  Offline

Group: Admin Team
3000+ Member
Florida, USA
Originally Posted by Green Cochoa
[Linked Image]

A separate website confirms this, as copied below.

Chinese e-commerce giant, JD has reported that sales of vitamin C dietary supplements on its platform were up five-fold, after the announcement of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
Sales of health products including vitamin C effervescent tablets, Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) brand Banlangen, and Xiao Chaihu (herbal formula) saw big increases.

These supplements are used to help prevent fever, cold, and other respiratory symptoms. JD said the virus outbreak was the cause of the surge consumption, and its higher online sales was attributed to consumers preferring to order delivery online instead of going to supermarket to purchase products.

Suppliers receive strong demand

As retailers like JD saw a spike in sales of vitamin C and immunity products, suppliers of these products also saw higher demand.

One such example is DSM, a manufacturer of vitamin C which operates a production facility in Jiangshan, China.

Dr Jiang Weiming, DSM China's president and group vice president told NutraIngredients-Asia: "Demand has been robust as Vitamin C plays an important role as immune system booster. A strong immune system is not only an important defence line to prevent infection, but also the key to controlling disease development and restoring health after infection."

The Jiangshan site has a Vitamin C production capacity of approximately 25 kilotons. The products are for both domestic market as well as exported globally.

While many firms shut down operations during the extended Chinese New Year break combined with the coronavirus outbreak, Dr Jiang said DSM?s operations were fully operational during this period.

The firm also has a vitamin C manufacturing facility in Scotland. "Our Scotland plant has been producing regularly with high-level output and has (also) received strong demand for our Vitamin C products," said Dr Jiang.

Early in February, DSM shipped 50 tons of its Vitamin C from its Jiangshan plant to Hubei, to help fight the outbreak.

Clinical trial

On the topic of vitamin C and its effect on immunity, China is conducting clinical trials to investigate the effect of vitamin C on affected patients with COVID-19.

The Chinese Clinical Trial Registry records two such interventional clinical trials. The trials will be conducted by The Second Affiliated Hospital of Xi'an Jiaotong University and Zhongnan Hospital of Wuhan University.

The former will recruit 56 patients and investigate clinical efficacy and safety of high-dose Vitamin C in the treatment of severe and critical patients with COVID-19 pneumonia. The study will last one year, from February 18, 2020 to February 28, 2021.

The latter will recruit 30 patients and evaluate the efficacy and safety of diammonium glycyrrhizinate (150mg) enteric-coated capsules combined with vitamin C tablets (500mg) in patients with COVID-19 infection. The trial is planned to run three months from February 12 to May 12, 2020.

Here's a link to a current study going on of Vitamin C IV infusions in the treatment of COVID-19.

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04264533

My wife has added a orange or other citrus to my daily diet, and something led me to get pineapple juice in the small cans and store them, (I give God the credit), and now from what they are saying on vitamin C, they are coming in very handy.

Last edited by Rick H; 03/25/20 03:21 PM.
Re: The Simple Cure for Coronavirus: COVID-19 [Re: Green Cochoa] #192257
04/09/20 09:12 AM
04/09/20 09:12 AM
Daryl  Online Canadian

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
Did anybody hear about NAC being used with Vitamin C being very good against the coronavirus???

In His Love, Mercy & Grace,

Daryl smile

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

http://www.christians-discuss.com/forum/index.php
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderator  Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
The Value of Bible Types
by TruthinTypes. 03/17/24 06:22 PM
Orion Which Every One on the Globe Can See
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:26 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:23 PM
'Prophet' Summons UFOs
by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 02:19 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 03/15/24 08:53 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by dedication. 03/11/24 06:31 PM
Get That Razor Wire Up!
by kland. 03/05/24 12:49 PM
Messages for This Time
by ProdigalOne. 03/04/24 05:54 AM
The Lake of Fire is Hell
by Rick H. 03/02/24 05:01 PM
Adventist Agriculture
by kland. 02/29/24 12:33 PM
How tall were Adam and Eve?
by dedication. 02/28/24 07:30 PM
Hebrew word YOM or yowm meaning?
by dedication. 02/26/24 05:42 AM
The Book of Job
by teresaq. 02/22/24 04:43 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 08:38 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:30 PM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by Kevin H. 03/12/24 09:20 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by kland. 03/05/24 01:37 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Daryl. 03/04/24 06:14 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Daryl. 02/29/24 11:21 AM
Should Walter Veight have preached this sermon?
by dedication. 02/21/24 05:28 PM
Labor Unions and Adventist
by Rick H. 02/20/24 01:59 PM
Spiritualism: Across The Gulf...
by Rick H. 02/20/24 01:52 PM
Samuele Bacchiocchi & Recent Article Concerns
by dedication. 02/20/24 01:39 AM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!