HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
MrAbdullaQodiriy, ByronS, TruthinTypes, LoveGodsWord, Freth
1316 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,032
Posts192,936
Members1,316
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Kevin H 12
Daryl 10
Rick H 3
August
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
Daryl
Daryl
Nova Scotia, Canada
Posts: 24,944
Joined: July 2000
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
2 registered members (Daryl, dedication), 338 guests, and 13 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? #192266
04/11/20 01:05 AM
04/11/20 01:05 AM
ProdigalOne  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2022

Dedicated Member
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 1,044
Alberta, Canada
Have you seen the Bill Gates TED talk from 2010, where he describes vaccines as a method of lowering the earth?s population?
Here is the link, pay particular attention to his words at about the 4:40 mark: https://youtu.be/JaF-fq2Zn7I


"While appearing to the children of men as a great physician who can heal all their maladies, he will bring disease and disaster, until populous cities are reduced to ruin and desolation. Even now he is at work. In accidents and calamities by sea and by land, in great conflagrations, in fierce tornadoes and terrific hailstorms, in tempests, floods, cyclones, tidal waves, and earthquakes, in every place and in a thousand forms, Satan is exercising his power. He sweeps away the ripening harvest, and famine and distress follow. He imparts to the air a deadly taint, and thousands perish by the pestilence. These visitations are to become more and more frequent and disastrous. Destruction will be upon both man and beast. ?The earth mourneth and fadeth away,? ?the haughty people ... do languish. The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.? Isaiah 24:4, 5. GC 589.3


"...I will not forget you.
Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands..."

Isaiah 49:15-16
Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? [Re: ProdigalOne] #192274
04/11/20 10:26 PM
04/11/20 10:26 PM
ProdigalOne  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2022

Dedicated Member
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 1,044
Alberta, Canada
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/...in-for-pharma-and-mandatory-vaccination/

"In 2017, the World Health Organization (WHO) reluctantly admitted that the global explosion in polio is predominantly vaccine strain. The most frightening epidemics in Congo, Afghanistan, and the Philippines, are all linked to vaccines. In fact, by 2018, 70% of global polio cases were vaccine strain."


"...I will not forget you.
Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands..."

Isaiah 49:15-16
Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? [Re: ProdigalOne] #192275
04/11/20 11:14 PM
04/11/20 11:14 PM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 7,003
The Orient
Originally Posted by ProdigalOne
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/...in-for-pharma-and-mandatory-vaccination/

"In 2017, the World Health Organization (WHO) reluctantly admitted that the global explosion in polio is predominantly vaccine strain. The most frightening epidemics in Congo, Afghanistan, and the Philippines, are all linked to vaccines. In fact, by 2018, 70% of global polio cases were vaccine strain."


Very true. It is the vaccines themselves which perpetuate the supposed need for more vaccines--thus a guaranteed continuing income for the vaccine manufacturers.

The interesting thing to me is this: If Christians are commanded not to be afraid, and if Psalm 91 and other passages add "pestilences" to the list of things which we are not to fear, and if Psalm 91 even says "it will not come nigh thee," then why should we capitulate to the fear-driven vaccination campaign? Vaccines are for the fearing masses of people who seek for any kind of human-invented protection possible in place of seeking for God's protection.

I had measles as a child--the regular, hard, German measles. I'm glad I did, because, on account of this, I never had to get the MMR vaccine. The measles were as harmless for me as were the chicken pox.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.


We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? [Re: ProdigalOne] #192276
04/11/20 11:26 PM
04/11/20 11:26 PM
dedication  Online Content

Global Moderator
5500+ Member
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,554
Canada
ProdigalOne asked us if we would take the coronavirus vaccine when it comes out.

The question to ask back -- WILL WE BE GIVEN A CHOICE?

Will we have that freedom to chose what goes into our bodies?

Is anyone holding the accepted health authorities accountable?
What if several million die because of the vaccine that is hastily forced upon the masses?
Which is VERY possible.
The vaccine could kill more than the actual disease?
But it probably won't stop the mandate to receive the vaccination.

Quote
the
US Congress passed the ?National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act?
(NCVIA) in 1986, which was to ?leave judgments about vaccine design
to the FDA and the National Vaccine Program rather than juries? ~
Justice Antonin Scalia wrote.
42 U.S. Code ? 300aa?22 (which was part of the NCVIA), states: No
Vaccine manufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages
arising from a vaccine-related injury or death associated with the
administration of a vaccine after October 1, 1988, if the injury or death
resulted from side effects that were unavoidable even though the
vaccine was properly prepared and was accompanied by proper
directions and warnings.
According to the NVIC:
?The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act passed by
the 99th Congress in 1986 did not completely shield
doctors or other vaccine administrators from vaccine
injury lawsuits. Although vaccine product liability for
manufacturers was restricted, it was not eliminated
and manufacturers continued to be liable for design
defect. ? Twenty-five years later, a 2011 split
decision in Bruesewitz v. Wyeth by the U.S. Supreme
Court blocked the legal right of vaccine injured
persons to hold drug companies liable for design
defect and failing to improve an FDA licensed vaccine
to make it less harmful.?


So now those who make vaccines, and demand their administration are accountable only to themselves?

People who answer your question "will you take the vaccination" with a "NO" are identified by the World Health Organization as one of the 10 greatest threats to global health this year.
They call it vaccine hesitancy.

A lot of forums like Face book tend to erase anti-vaccine discussions. There is a campaign in our countries to stop anti-vaccine messages on multi media.

This push isn't about our health -- it's about control.
And my answer -- no -- I do not want that vaccine in my system

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? [Re: dedication] #192278
04/12/20 11:18 AM
04/12/20 11:18 AM
ProdigalOne  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2022

Dedicated Member
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 1,044
Alberta, Canada
Originally Posted by dedication
ProdigalOne asked us if we would take the coronavirus vaccine when it comes out.

The question to ask back -- WILL WE BE GIVEN A CHOICE?

Will we have that freedom to chose what goes into our bodies?

Is anyone holding the accepted health authorities accountable?
What if several million die because of the vaccine that is hastily forced upon the masses?
Which is VERY possible.
The vaccine could kill more than the actual disease?
But it probably won't stop the mandate to receive the vaccination.

Quote
the
US Congress passed the ?National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act?
(NCVIA) in 1986, which was to ?leave judgments about vaccine design
to the FDA and the National Vaccine Program rather than juries? ~
Justice Antonin Scalia wrote.
42 U.S. Code ? 300aa?22 (which was part of the NCVIA), states: No
Vaccine manufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages
arising from a vaccine-related injury or death associated with the
administration of a vaccine after October 1, 1988, if the injury or death
resulted from side effects that were unavoidable even though the
vaccine was properly prepared and was accompanied by proper
directions and warnings.
According to the NVIC:
?The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act passed by
the 99th Congress in 1986 did not completely shield
doctors or other vaccine administrators from vaccine
injury lawsuits. Although vaccine product liability for
manufacturers was restricted, it was not eliminated
and manufacturers continued to be liable for design
defect. ? Twenty-five years later, a 2011 split
decision in Bruesewitz v. Wyeth by the U.S. Supreme
Court blocked the legal right of vaccine injured
persons to hold drug companies liable for design
defect and failing to improve an FDA licensed vaccine
to make it less harmful.?


So now those who make vaccines, and demand their administration are accountable only to themselves?

People who answer your question "will you take the vaccination" with a "NO" are identified by the World Health Organization as one of the 10 greatest threats to global health this year.
They call it vaccine hesitancy.

A lot of forums like Face book tend to erase anti-vaccine discussions. There is a campaign in our countries to stop anti-vaccine messages on multi media.

This push isn't about our health -- it's about control.
And my answer -- no -- I do not want that vaccine in my system



Amen!


"...I will not forget you.
Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands..."

Isaiah 49:15-16
Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? [Re: ProdigalOne] #192461
05/29/20 02:22 AM
05/29/20 02:22 AM
dedication  Online Content

Global Moderator
5500+ Member
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,554
Canada
What About Polio and it's vaccine?

What is Polio

Was the polio vaccine EFFECTIVE at eradicating polio? And what exactly is POLIO? Is it POSSIBLE that many cases of ?POLIO? were actually DDT poisoning? Is it POSSIBLE that the decrease in DDT was a contributing factor in the reduction of polio cases? Or are there other factors as well? Is it possible that it only APPEARED that polio was eradicated because they changed the criteria for diagnosing polio? Learn the TRUTH in this eye-opening video!

Mind boggling information!
What is Polio


Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? [Re: ProdigalOne] #192476
06/08/20 06:28 PM
06/08/20 06:28 PM
Daryl  Online Canadian

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 24,944
Nova Scotia, Canada
My answer is also a resounding "No!" about taking any vaccine, even though I am suffering my 4th week with the shingles by not taking the shingles vaccine.


In His Love, Mercy & Grace,

Daryl smile

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

http://www.christians-discuss.com/forum/index.php
Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? [Re: ProdigalOne] #192492
06/10/20 08:49 AM
06/10/20 08:49 AM
N
NSPete  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

Site Supporter 2020 Regular Member
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 65
Nova Scotia
I have friends who have told me they would take the vaccine and then claim the promise from Mark 16:18, "They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover." What do you all think about that?

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? [Re: NSPete] #192501
06/10/20 08:36 PM
06/10/20 08:36 PM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 7,003
The Orient
Originally Posted by NSPete
I have friends who have told me they would take the vaccine and then claim the promise from Mark 16:18, "They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover." What do you all think about that?


I think it would be presumptuous to do that. Jesus did not cast Himself down from the pinnacle and then claim the promise in Psalm 91 of the angels' bearing Him up in their hands lest He dash His foot against a stone. He recognized that to do such a thing would be a presumptuous sin.

One should never voluntarily choose to consume poison. And one should never choose to go against the Bible's health laws and then expect God's protection in doing so. The vaccines are loaded with ingredients which are both poisonous and unclean. Among the ingredients we find in vaccines are: monkey kidney cells, eagle cells, cells from dogs (canine), material from pigs (porcine), human fetuses (MRC-5 human diploid cells, WI-38 human diploid lung fibroblasts, recombinant human albumin), mercury (thimerosal -- a preservative for multi-dose vials), formaldehyde, MSG, baking soda, acetone, and many man-made chemicals like hexadecyltrimethylammonium bromide, phenol, polydimethylsiloxane, aluminum hydroxide, dimethyl-beta-cyclodextrin, etc.

Note that not every vaccine has every one of these ingredients--but these are, nonetheless, regularly found in vaccines.

Can one voluntarily eat pork and then expect God's protection? Is it different if that pork is injected straight into the bloodstream instead of first passing through the stomach?

Furthermore, there is evidence that this vaccine will not be a "normal" vaccine: it will also include a special digital dye that will give its recipient a lasting tattoo, or mark. That mark will be unique and identifiable by scanning devices. But what does the Bible say about putting marks on ourselves?

Originally Posted by The Holy Bible
Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD. (Leviticus 19:28)


Can we deliberately go against the word of Jehovah and yet expect His protection?

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.


We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? [Re: Green Cochoa] #192509
06/12/20 02:11 PM
06/12/20 02:11 PM
N
NSPete  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

Site Supporter 2020 Regular Member
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 65
Nova Scotia
I agree. None of my seven children were vaccinated and are all doing well. I was just wondering what to tell my friends who say this to me. I know it sometimes seems easier to make compromises to avoid persecution and this is the history of the Christian church which we should not follow.
I suppose if we were held down and vaccinated than we might claim this promise. I read of an Adventist in prison for not joining the army in Romania during one of the world wars of the last century who was force fed soup made from pork. It was his fellow prisoners who did this to him, Jehovah Witnesses. But when they saw they could not force him to eat it they left him alone and respected that he would take such a strong stance even though he had little other food to eat other than this. I think maybe we are a little too weak and prone to give in too easy when these types of trials come. Lord help us!

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16

Moderator  Rick H, Will 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
The King of the North
by Kevin H. 08/14/22 01:57 AM
The 'Common Good' versus Religious Liberty
by Kevin H. 08/13/22 05:37 PM
Angels with an URGENT MESSAGE
by dedication. 08/08/22 04:36 PM
Meaning of Lazarus and the Rich Man
by dedication. 07/27/22 01:08 AM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 07/26/22 10:57 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Seventh Day Sabbath Apologetics
by dedication. 07/24/22 11:51 PM
Pope Francis Is in Control
by dedication. 07/24/22 09:50 PM
LLU Endorses Gay Pride Month!
by ProdigalOne. 07/21/22 02:44 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google
 
Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1