HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,194
Posts195,568
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 12
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
3 registered members (TheophilusOne, 2 invisible), 3,109 guests, and 15 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Characteristics of true revival and reformation [Re: Charity] #193016
09/23/20 06:13 PM
09/23/20 06:13 PM
dedication  Offline
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Concerning the issue of "the will".

Our will must be submitted to the will of God.
Jesus Himself (the perfect Man) prayed "Not my will but thine be done".

It is not our will that becomes omnipotent. It is always God's will that is omnipotent.

It is God's plans that are all powerful, and when our will is in SUBMISSION to follow His will, God works through us to bring to pass HIS WILL.

Yes, He is omnipotent, and He will strengthen and impower those who submit their will to HIS Will.
God has given us the power of choice; it is ours to exercise. We cannot change our hearts, we cannot control our thoughts, our impulses, our affections. We cannot make ourselves pure, fit for God's service. But we can choose to serve God, we can give Him our will; then He will work in us to will and to do according to His good pleasure. Thus our whole nature will be brought under the control of Christ. {MH 176.2}
By yielding up the will to Christ, we ally ourselves with divine power. We receive strength from above to hold us steadfast. A pure and noble life, a life of victory over appetite and lust, is possible to everyone who will unite his weak, wavering human will to the omnipotent, unwavering will of God. {MH 176.3}

Truth ALWAYS submits to God Who is an omnipotent power OUTSIDE of self, God's people place their will UNDER God's will, they never lean upon self.

Yes, we always need to remember, that we cannot do anything required on our own, for as soon as we think we can do it and don't seek to place ourselves under God, forgetting to seek His strength, we have left Christ out of it. Even though Christ said He will never leave or forsake us, when we step out on our own to do what we think God wants, and that somehow our will is now "omnipotent", we have left Him out.

Just like a loving parent with a two year old.
It is cold outside the child is REQUIRED to wear a sweater. It is the will of the parent that the child wear a sweater.
"ME DO IT" the child says, and puts the sweater on inside out and backwards.
The parent lets the child follow his own will, but doesn't leave or forsake him. It was not the will of the parent that sweater be inside out and backwards however.

Now the analogy is incomplete, because the two year old will grow into adulthood. They do not depend upon the parent all their life.

But we NEVER grow into godhood.
We never become "all powerful" we are always dependent upon God who is all powerful.
We must always reach out with determined faith for that perfection which is in Christ. Remember that perfection is IN CHRIST, not in us.

Yes, as we submit to Him, and seek Him, He will implant in us divine characterizes of His divine nature, changing our characters into a similitude of his character, but we do NOT become divine.

We are constantly in danger of slipping away into our own understanding, into self reliance, relying on our power, instead of in Christ's power -- in need of revival.
Our strength is in daily communion with our Savior and dependence upon Him.
One of the greatest dangers is in thinking we now have the power.
It is Christ Who is all-powerful. He has NOT merged His identity with us, He is a Divine Being, a powerful Divine Being outside of us, Who works in our hearts and minds, when we invite Him into our lives to do so.

Come to Me, Jesus calls, Buy of Me .....
Repent of your self sufficiency.
I will come into your life in an intimate way, only then can you overcome.
For I will give you the faith you need, I will supply the righteousness to cloth you, I will open your eyes to see spiritual things,
And finally you will sit with Me on My Father's throne.

1 Cor. 10:12 Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.

Be careful --
The church, at least a large part of it, KNOWS it needs revival and reform.
And yes, revival includes thorough repentance. There is no revival without repentance.
The church knows it needs it desperately.
Whether people in the church will embrace it is a different question.

The negative results in the Laodicean message is for those who think they don't need it.

Reply Quote
Re: Characteristics of true revival and reformation [Re: Charity] #193031
09/25/20 03:44 PM
09/25/20 03:44 PM
P
Pilgrim  Offline
Arizona, USA
Do you think you are wiser than Christ or Ellen White who wrote this, again I Quote:

COL, 332 The heavenly intelligences will work with the human agent who seeks with determined faith that perfection of character which will reach out to perfection in action. (Now I know that the "Omega" does not agree with this) To everyone engaged in this work Christ says, I am at your right hand to help you. (333)
As the will of man co-operates with the will of God, it becomes omnipotent. (she definitely says the will of man becomes Omnipotent for the omnipotent one supplies the power) Whatever is to be done at His command may be accomplished in His strength. All His biddings are enablings.

I believe you should take this up with the Holy Spirit who revealed this to her. Christ is definitely not happy with your denunciation of His truth here.

It is not our will that becomes omnipotent. It is always God's will that is omnipotent.

I would be very cautious in calling Ellen White a liar. It is obvious that your immersion in the "Omega" has kept you from understanding the concept of "Christ in you the hope of glory". When Christ dwells in the repentant believer, all His power is there also, making the will of man as powerful as Christ, therefore omnipotent in doing His will, for Christ who lives in him is omnipotent. To agree with this would undercut the main supports of the "Omega" for then man would have no excuse to sin, but be required to go on to perfection which the "Omega" denies even though Scripture & SOP .both teach & support it.

Pilgrim

Reply Quote
Re: Characteristics of true revival and reformation [Re: Charity] #193032
09/25/20 11:21 PM
09/25/20 11:21 PM
dedication  Offline
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
A pure and noble life, a life of victory over appetite and lust, is possible to everyone who will unite his weak, wavering human will to the omnipotent, unwavering will of God. {MH 176.3}

We must always place our "weak wavering will" under the omnipotent unwavering will of God.
It is never our will that is omnipotent, it is God's will that is omnipotent.

Everyone must decide for themselves who is reading EGW aright.

BUT NO -- our minds will never be omnipotent --
the quest to "godhood" is the very essence of the alpha and the omega.

Now, especially now, we must NOT TRUST our senses, not lean on our own minds and understanding, but earnestly seek truth in scripture and in our Savior -- our salvation is in Christ as we submit ourselves to him.

There is no mystical infusion that makes our minds omnipotent when we repent of sin, and invite Jesus into our lives. Yes, repenting of sin, and accepting Christ 's forgiveness and inviting Him into our lives is of absolute importance. It is justification -- without which we are lost.
But justification (being reckoned as righteous) is not sanctification.
Justification is our acceptance into the school of Christ.

THE transformation (sanctification) comes as we look to Jesus, praying and searching the scriptures, and in faith stepping out to follow Him in all He reveals to us. We dwell with Him, and He dwells with us. We learn more and more of Him. BY BEHOLDING we become changed. By filling our minds with truths gleaned from His Word, and asking the Holy Spirit to open our understanding to the Biblical truths -- applying them into our lives --
As we dwell in HIS PRESENSE He changes us -- yes, burning out sin, burning out the rebellion, and nurturing characteristics of goodness, faith, temperance, patience, love, fitting us for heaven, where we can physically dwell in His glory and love.

The DIFFERENCE --
1. (The quest for godhood) takes the texts "Christ in me" literally. Thus they can say their minds become "omnipotent" since Christ is omnipotent.

2. Whereas sanctification is dwelling with Christ and Christ dwelling with us. Two distinct beings. Christ does not become us, and we do not become Him.
Yet as we dwell with Him, we are encircled with His Spirit, our minds filled with thoughts of Him, we are changed by His power, we live FOR HIM, empowered by Him, always clinging to Him, for without Him we can't do anything, but with Him we can fulfill His will for us!

Reply Quote
Re: Characteristics of true revival and reformation [Re: Charity] #193033
09/26/20 02:40 AM
09/26/20 02:40 AM
dedication  Offline
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
REPENTANCE AND REVIVAL

Did you know tomorrow -- September 26, 2020
has been set aside as a national and global day for repentance and revival by the Christians in the USA?

Originally Posted by news
(Worthy News) - Jonathan Cahn, author of The Harbinger and many other bestsellers has launched The Return: a national and global movement of prayer and repentance culminating in Washington DC on September 26, 40 days before the presidential election. ?America is in deep, deep trouble,? Cahn told CBN News. ?The Return is a chance for America, 40 days prior to our next election, to turn back to God, just like Nineveh.?

From the "Return" webpage of these men, we read:
Originally Posted by news
?We have a window of time, and the purpose of that window is return and revival,? Cahn continues. ?Without that return, America will be lost. In the days following 9/11, people flocked to houses of worship, and it looked as if there could have been a spiritual revival and awakening. But it never came because there was no repentance. And without repentance, without a turning back, there can be no revival. ....
?When does the movement for ?The Return? begin?? Cahn asks. ?Right now. How? With you and me as we commit this time and this year for return, prayer, repentance and revival?to commit first to our own repentance and to begin actually living in revival, and then to pray for others, the return and revival of our nation, and the world.

Sound good?

Do we agree all this is needed? --Turn to God, pray, repent, first our own repentance, then actually live in revival, pray for revival of our nation.

But wait---

Today many Christians are praying for repentance and revival. And we should be praying for repentance and revival. However, in the book Great Controversy we read that before the final outpouring of the Holy Spirit occurs, there will be a counterfeit revival that Satan will introduce to deceive the world. So how do we tell the difference between the false revival and the true?

How will we tell?

Originally Posted by EGW
The last great delusion is soon to open before us. Antichrist is to perform his marvelous works in our sight. So closely will the counterfeit resemble the true that it will be impossible to distinguish between them except by the Holy Scriptures. By their testimony every statement and every miracle must be tested. . . . {GC 593}

We must all now seek to arm ourselves for the contest in which we must soon engage. Faith in God's word, prayerfully studied and practically applied, will be our shield from Satan's power and will bring us off conquerors through the blood of Christ.

An answer to the "how will we tell" if what appears to be a great general revival is in fact a counterfeit -- is often answered with -- "they won't forsake their sins". That of course is true, a false repentance and revival leaves people in their sins.
BUT it won't be as obvious as most think. The deceiver works from opposite angles. We have seen our nation plunge into all sorts of open immorality and evils and call it "tolerance" and "love" "freedom of choice" "just a different life style" etc. Many are appalled calling out for a "return America to a Christian nation status:.

Prophecy reveals that there will be reformation! You can count on it. (Maybe or maybe not this year, but it will come) But that reformation will be societal, not of the heart. Some of the reforms Adventists will be happy about and probably will even support -- after all, Adventists supported the temperance reforms back in the 19th century. However, Sunday will be a BIG "reformation" point for the diverse but combined religious reformers. And Sunday will also open the eyes of many who did truly repent and seek after God, to leave the fallen churches and join with those that uphold ALL God's commandments, for Sunday exaltation shows the false revival is not in tune with God's commandments.

Conclusion:
Repentance and revival ARE absolutely IMPORTANT.
We need that repentance and revival that units us with our Savior, Redeemer, and Lord.
It's true that we don't have much more time left.

However, don't just say "Amen" to everything when people come with a repentance and revival appeal.
It is truly troubling when they also have in their message a --( don't spend so much effort, so much time learning or teaching doctrine)

Do we know HOW Jesus will come again, can we prove it from scripture?. If we don't we will be deceived because some pretty awesome, realistic looking and sounding counterfeit Appearings" are planed for the future.
Do we know WHY we set apart the 7th day as a special day to worship? ?
What would we say if Peter, Paul, John, Elijah, or even Ellen White showed up and started urging us to unite and support the big reformation? Do we have enough solid Biblical confirmation to stand, even when all our senses tell us it's good, just go along with it?

While Christ is always with us to strengthen and keep those clinging to Him, yet He will not make the decision for us.

So closely will the counterfeit resemble the true that it will be impossible to distinguish between them except by the Holy Scriptures. By their testimony every statement and every miracle must be tested. {DD 36.2}
Those who endeavor to obey all the commandments of God will be opposed and derided. They can stand only in God. In order to endure the trial before them, they must understand the will of God as revealed in His word; they can honor Him only as they have a right conception of His character, government, and purposes, and act in accordance with them. None but those who have fortified the mind with the truths of the Bible will stand through the last great conflict. To every soul will come the searching test: Shall I obey God rather than men? The decisive hour is even now at hand. Are our feet planted on the rock of God's immutable word? Are we prepared to stand firm in defense of the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus? {DD 36.3}

Reply Quote
Re: Characteristics of true revival and reformation [Re: Charity] #193045
09/29/20 12:19 AM
09/29/20 12:19 AM
P
Pilgrim  Offline
Arizona, USA
So we have an "Omega" prophet among us who thinks to change what God has revealed.

BUT NO -- our minds will never be omnipotent

If you would read my post carefully & prayerfully, you would realize that Ellen White did not say our minds, but our faith.

In your post you admit that you don't understand Christ in us, the hope of glory.

Just a few Scriptures which seem to confirm what Ellen White wrote.

Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If you can believe (this is the Greek word meaning have faith, not just intellectual belief) all things are possible to him that believes (has faith).

If all things are possible, that seems to mean omnipotent.

Mat 17:20 And Jesus said to them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you shall say unto this mountain, move hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

Now lets see, if nothing is impossible to me when I have faith, that again seems to mean that my faith was omnipotent.

Php 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. (strengthens my faith with His omnipotent power)

So it would seem that Scripture backs up Ellen White here, not the "Omega" prophet.

Below is one quote among the 76 quotes I found from Ellen White:

AA 476 "If any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." 2 Corinthians 5:17. Through the power of Christ, men and women have broken the chains of sinful habit. They have renounced selfishness. The profane have become reverent, the drunken sober, the profligate pure. Souls that have borne the likeness of Satan have become transformed into the image of God. This change is in itself the miracle of miracles. A change wrought by the Word, it is one of the deepest mysteries of the Word. We cannot understand it; we can only believe, as declared by the Scriptures, it is "Christ in you, the hope of glory."

You see I know where you are coming from, for the "Omega' has not the power of God to make their faith omnipotent, so the only alternative is to deny & reject this truth. You see in the "Omega" the power of God is lacking, so all they are left with is lengthy dissertations, seeking to deny a miraculous Christianity.

Pilgrim

Reply Quote
Re: Characteristics of true revival and reformation [Re: Charity] #193046
09/29/20 02:21 AM
09/29/20 02:21 AM
P
Pilgrim  Offline
Arizona, USA
I'm afraid that there is only one way to read this quote from Ellen White.

As the will of man (moved by an omnipotent faith) co-operates with the will of God, it becomes omnipotent. (The "it" here can only refer to man"s will, thus she definitely says the will of man becomes Omnipotent for the omnipotent one supplies the power to the will by faith)

This is a very clear, definitive statement which cannot be read any other way except by those who don't understand the truth or personal experience of repentance & conversion and seek to justify their unbelief or lack of faith. The "Omega"s" foundation is thus built upon sand and will be swept away when the storm & tempest of the time of trouble arives.

Pilgrim.

Reply Quote
Re: Characteristics of true revival and reformation [Re: Charity] #193047
09/29/20 10:54 AM
09/29/20 10:54 AM
Daryl  Offline

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
@Pilgrim

Are you saying that you have omnipotent faith?

In His Love, Mercy & Grace,

Daryl smile

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

http://www.christians-discuss.com/forum/index.php
Reply Quote
Re: Characteristics of true revival and reformation [Re: Charity] #193048
09/29/20 12:27 PM
09/29/20 12:27 PM
P
Pilgrim  Offline
Arizona, USA
Daryl, I really appreciate honest questions.

Faith in Christ is omnipotent for He is omnipotent. Thus anyone who has real faith in the omnipotent Christ has omnipotent faith. If you have real faith faith in Christ, then you have omnipotent faith, a faith that can move mountains which would be omnipotent. If as God says, ones will becomes omnipotent when united with the will of Christ who dwells within, then that would be the result of a faith that is omnipotent. You see the true repentant believer not only has faith in Christ, but has the "faith of Christ" which is omnipotent. Remember the faithful who endure to the end, "keep the Commandments of God and have the "faith of Jesus" not just faith in Jesus. You see our faith in Jesus is authored by Christ, yet He is to finish our faith by developing His faith in us.

CTr 365 - The work of the Holy Spirit is immeasurably great. It is from this source that (omnipotent) power and efficiency come to the worker for God; and the Holy Spirit is the Comforter, as the personal presence of Christ to the soul. Any person who looks to Christ in simple, child-like faith is made a partaker of the divine nature (if we have real faith, then we have been made a partaker of Christ?s divine nature living in & through us which would include His omnipotent power) through the agency of the Holy Spirit. When led by the Spirit of God Christians may know that they are made complete in Him (complete means complete, nothing lacking, they have all of Him, including His omnipotent faith & power)...

I understand that this may seem new & quite shocking to those weaned on the "Omega", which has no concept of the power of God and His dwelling in the repentant believer. What Jesus said to the Pharisees applies to the "Omega" as well, Mat 22:29? ... Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.?

If one"s faith is not omnipotent, then it is not faith in the omnipotent Christ, and thus is vain, just a worthless "intellectual philosophy" which satisfies those who are not indwelt by Christ and "made partakers of His divine nature".

You see real faith makes one a partaker of the divine nature internally, just as Peter says, which means they have the personal presence of Christ Himself dwelling in their heart and nothing is impossible to them just as Christ says. If your faith is not omnipotent, then Satan just laughs at you and knows that he already has you sealed in unbelief. This statement is generic in nature, not meant as a criticism of you personally. for you seem generally interested in truth.

You see in dwelling primarily on doctrine, which is only "religious philosophy" without "omnipotent faith", the "Omega" has failed to lead any to repentance that produces "omnipotent faith". read again Revelation 3 as to the 3 things which Laodicea lacks, faith, righteousness & the Holy Spirit.

May God richly bless you,

Pilgrim

Reply Quote
Re: Characteristics of true revival and reformation [Re: Charity] #193049
09/29/20 10:35 PM
09/29/20 10:35 PM
dedication  Offline
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
The ones that will be swept away are the ones who look INSIDE for omnipotence.

Those who will stand are the ones Who cling and depend upon a PERSONAL GOD ( in a personal BEING) OUTSIDE themselves Who they follow where ever HE LEADS. They depend upon HIM. They are living in Christ and Christ lives in them (not through some biological merging) but through daily, hourly communion with Him, (prayer, bible study, directing our thoughts to Him) etc)

It is NOT a literal biological thing, but a binding connection that is sought DAILY.

The literal BIOLOGICAL idea was the very root and substance of Kelloggs, ALPHA, and Waggoner's departure from TRUE faith and sound doctrine.

And now we are being urged to accept the OMEGA -- which is NEW AGE DOCTRINE.

What we are seeing taught here really isn't "repentance" --
Real repentance is NOT a one time thing after which a Spirit enters and takes over. Repentance is a continual experience, which God's Holy Spirit (the third PERSON of the One Godhead) impresses on our minds as He points out ever new areas in our lives where we need to grow more like Jesus.

The term "partaker of the divine nature" is twisted to mean the person becomes divine, omnipotent.
No -- a "divine nature" is a NATURE (spiritual character in contrast to the carnal nature) that Christ develops IN us. The things we once loved we now loathe, and the things we once loathed, we now love -- HE CHANGES US to be more and more like Him in CHARACTER, not in evolving into mini gods.

The OMEGA lies close to truth in its terminology, but there are HUGE differences.
The true faith lays hold on Jesus, bringing Him into every aspect of their lives, walking and talking, depending, obeying HIM, building character for eternity..
The false, puts mystical meanings to all the terms in scripture to mean god is literally inside and now what we do and say is "divine".

Reply Quote
Re: Characteristics of true revival and reformation [Re: Charity] #193050
09/30/20 01:58 AM
09/30/20 01:58 AM
P
Pilgrim  Offline
Arizona, USA
Wow

Of course it is not a biological thing. How could anyone conceive of such a thing. It is a spiritual union in which the Spirit of Christ enters the heart and dwells there by faith. It does not make the one indwelt by the Spirit a God, but Godlike, possessing the same Holly Spirit in his heart. Thus it is Christ in you the hope of glory..

You sure seem confused. Christ does not lead His followers from without,l ike a puppy dog, but from within, through a still small voice of the Spirit.

Here again you place yourself contrary to Scripture & SOP, which you don't seem to mind.

The divine nature is the Spiritual nature of Christ. It is miraculously implanted in the repentant believer.

John 14:9? Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father??
14:10? Believe thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? (now only a fool would think that the Father was biologically in Christ) the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwells in me, (spiritually) he does the works.?
14:11? Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

John 14:15? If ye love me, keep my commandments.?
14:16? And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;?
14:17? Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world (or the Omega) cannot receive, because it sees him not, neither knows him: but you know him; for he dwells with you, and shall be in you.?
14:18? I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.? (in the form of the Holy Spirit - so Christ dwells in us spiritually just as the Father dwelt in Christ spiritually)

You see the Laodicean message shows Jesus knocking on the door of peoples heart, seeking entrance which they have not allowed & which you resolutely deny.

Its becoming more & more obvious that you do not understand the spiritual aspect or dimension of the indwelling of Christ. How could you for you obviously have never encountered it in the "Omega" for "intellectual philosophy" cannot comprehend spiritual realities. ?So I will leave you to your confusion and pray for you.

Pilgrim

Reply Quote
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by TheophilusOne. 04/19/24 11:14 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by Rick H. 04/14/24 08:00 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/31/24 06:44 PM
Easter Sunday, Transgender Day of Visibility?
by dedication. 03/31/24 01:34 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by TruthinTypes. 03/30/24 12:02 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/15/24 09:43 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:31 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!