HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,189
Posts195,525
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 15
Daryl 4
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Kevin H
Kevin H
New York
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
3 registered members (Karen Y, 2 invisible), 2,795 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
The fifth wave of Covid-19 variant #194571
11/13/21 06:25 PM
11/13/21 06:25 PM
Rick H  Offline
OP
Group: Admin Team
3000+ Member
Florida, USA
I was checking to see if they were ending the vaccines and boosters and came across this....

"French President Emmanuel Macron said on Tuesday that those aged 65 and older will need to present proof of a Covid-19 booster shot from mid-December for health passes that give access to restaurants, trains and planes to remain valid.

Besides, the third shot, so far available only for people older than 65 and the vulnerable, will from early December also be available for the 50-64 age group, Macron said in a televised address.

?Since the end of summer, a campaign has been launched to protect people over 65 as well as the most fragile among us. Today we must accelerate,? Macron said.

?If you have been vaccinated more than six months ago, I call on you to book an appointment for a booster shot. From December 15, you will need to show proof of a booster shot to extend the validity of your health pass.?

The health pass is required to enter restaurants and bars, to go to the gym or a conference, and for long-distance train and plane journeys.

Macron also urged those not yet vaccinated to do so. ?To those not yet vaccinated: Get vaccinated. Get vaccinated to protect yourselves. Get vaccinated to live normally,? the president said. ?We are not done yet with the pandemic.?

Macron said Europe was seeing a fifth wave of coronavirus infections and that in France there had been an alarming rise in the number of Covid-19 hospital patients and in the spread of cases...." https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/09/fra...s-will-be-required-for-health-pass-.html

"Anxious about a surge of coronavirus infections enveloping Europe as cases tick up in the United States, senior health officials in the Biden administration are pressing urgently to offer vaccine booster shots to all adults. But support for the renewed push is not unanimous.

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Rochelle Walensky has expressed caution about making extra shots so broadly available now, according to several officials familiar with the situation who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss internal deliberations. As a result, tension is rising among officials over how quickly to proceed and who should get the shots.

The debate comes at a critical time for the Biden administration, with top advisers growing increasingly fearful the country could slide backward into a fifth pandemic wave amid colder weather and declining vaccine protection." https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/11/11/covid-delta-variant-live-updates/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...es-winter-immunity/6391271001/?gnt-cfr=1

It looks like they are going to stretch this out beyond 2021...

Re: The fifth wave of Covid-19 variant [Re: Rick H] #194580
11/28/21 01:22 PM
11/28/21 01:22 PM
Daryl  Offline

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
Another new variant has been discovered in South Africa that is of great concern.

In His Love, Mercy & Grace,

Daryl smile

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

http://www.christians-discuss.com/forum/index.php
Re: The fifth wave of Covid-19 variant [Re: Rick H] #194582
11/29/21 01:23 PM
11/29/21 01:23 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted by Rick H
?If you have been vaccinated more than six months ago, I call on you to book an appointment for a booster shot. From December 15, you will need to show proof of a booster shot to extend the validity of your health pass.?

And didn't we say that is what would happen. First the 2 shots, then boosters, then infinite number.

Does this strike anyone like Billy's Windows viruses? Soon we will have a monthly vaccine subscription.

Just say no to drugs.

Macron said Europe was seeing a fifth wave of coronavirus infections
Yada, yada. More lies. What is a "wave"? From what I've seen, the so called second wave was a fraction of the first "wave". But we must raise the alarm that interest rates are quadrupling --- up to 0.04!

It looks like they are going to stretch this out beyond 2021...
Well of course! Never waste a crises, milk it for all it's worth. Fauci is planning on the African variant to be here soon. (Interesting it came in the news when his seat was getting a little hot. Probably just a coincidence) And reading between the lines lies, he said to the effect that COVID-19 wasn't what was being worked on (in the specific gain of function reports) in the lab. Meaning, something worse is coming down the line.

Re: The fifth wave of Covid-19 variant [Re: Rick H] #195908
06/08/23 06:05 PM
06/08/23 06:05 PM
dedication  Offline
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
We are now living in the aftermath of this highly pushed vaccine.

No, I did not take the vaccine, but many who are close to me did.
No one can tell me the vaccine is safe and effective -- not because I want to be difficult but because it so obviously is neither safe nor is it effective.

ALS is taking someone I love away from me. After his second shot it started, within a month muscle mass in arms and shoulders had melted away. Now he can no longer walk without assistance, his hands and arms are so affected he can hardly feed himself.

It's rather wide spread.
https://www.theepochtimes.com/1-in-...risis-director-facts-matter_5292303.html

The truth is coming out (peeking out from under a hail of denial) just how unsafe and ineffective the shots were. They neither stopped the spread nor kept a person from getting the disease, and a lot of people's lives are compromised because they took it!

But fully agree -- this is not the end, something worse is coming down the line.
This was just a trial run, a run to soften people's resistance and reorganize as to how resistance can better be controlled.

Did the citizens learn a controlling government cannot be trusted?
Will they so readily yield to another run on freedom.

Re: The fifth wave of Covid-19 variant [Re: dedication] #195912
06/10/23 04:09 AM
06/10/23 04:09 AM
ProdigalOne  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada
Originally Posted by dedication
We are now living in the aftermath of this highly pushed vaccine.

No, I did not take the vaccine, but many who are close to me did.
No one can tell me the vaccine is safe and effective -- not because I want to be difficult but because it so obviously is neither safe nor is it effective.

ALS is taking someone I love away from me. After his second shot it started, within a month muscle mass in arms and shoulders had melted away. Now he can no longer walk without assistance, his hands and arms are so affected he can hardly feed himself.

It's rather wide spread.
https://www.theepochtimes.com/1-in-...risis-director-facts-matter_5292303.html

The truth is coming out (peeking out from under a hail of denial) just how unsafe and ineffective the shots were. They neither stopped the spread nor kept a person from getting the disease, and a lot of people's lives are compromised because they took it!

But fully agree -- this is not the end, something worse is coming down the line.
This was just a trial run, a run to soften people's resistance and reorganize as to how resistance can better be controlled.

Did the citizens learn a controlling government cannot be trusted?
Will they so readily yield to another run on freedom.

I?m so sorry to hear about your loved one, dedication. He will be in my prayers.

My family is also pro C Vax. I have always been the black sheep, so being the odd man out is nothing new. It did break my heart when my mother told me not to listen to the quacks and get the shot. She had a stroke. Whether it was a consequence of the jab, it is impossible to say for certain, but it seems likely.

In conjunction with the WHO, our government will probably implement digital ID and C travel passes directly connected to vax status, personal carbon credits, and social credit scores. The next ?pandemic? will come with a vax requirement that will be far more difficult to refuse.

"...I will not forget you.
Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands..."

Isaiah 49:15-16
Re: The fifth wave of Covid-19 variant [Re: Rick H] #196544
09/12/23 02:56 PM
09/12/23 02:56 PM
dedication  Offline
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
This is enough to make on weep.
The children -- what are they doing to the children.

In the news today: Sept. 12,2023

Health Canada has approved the use of Moderna's Spikevax XBB.1.5 COVID-19 vaccine for all Canadians over the age of six months.

The decision was posted on Health Canada's website this morning.

Top coronavirus headlines, all in one place
The dosing recommendations include one dose for people five years old and older, one dose for children under four, and two doses for children between six months and four years old who haven't been vaccinated against COVID.

CTV Health Canada approved

Re: The fifth wave of Covid-19 variant [Re: dedication] #196545
09/12/23 04:19 PM
09/12/23 04:19 PM
G
Garywk  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa
Originally Posted by dedication
This is enough to make on weep.
The children -- what are they doing to the children.

In the news today: Sept. 12,2023

Health Canada has approved the use of Moderna's Spikevax XBB.1.5 COVID-19 vaccine for all Canadians over the age of six months.

The decision was posted on Health Canada's website this morning.

Top coronavirus headlines, all in one place
The dosing recommendations include one dose for people five years old and older, one dose for children under four, and two doses for children between six months and four years old who haven't been vaccinated against COVID.

CTV Health Canada approved

Yeah, I was watching a video on my laptop from NBC news and it's enough to make one cry, or laugh because it's so ridiculous there is nothing else to do. I most definitely would not want to be in big pharma's shoes come judgment day, or in the shoes of the media, doctors, or politicians who have pushed all this. The numbers of people they are murdering is just off the charts.

Last edited by Garywk; 09/12/23 04:21 PM.
Re: The fifth wave of Covid-19 variant [Re: Rick H] #196546
09/13/23 07:22 PM
09/13/23 07:22 PM
Rick H  Offline
OP
Group: Admin Team
3000+ Member
Florida, USA

Re: The fifth wave of Covid-19 variant [Re: Rick H] #196623
09/22/23 10:00 PM
09/22/23 10:00 PM
T
TheophilusOne  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

Fl
The side effects aren't bad. I was expecting to see some horrible side effects.

Re: The fifth wave of Covid-19 variant [Re: TheophilusOne] #196628
09/23/23 08:07 AM
09/23/23 08:07 AM
G
Garywk  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa
Originally Posted by TheophilusOne
The side effects aren't bad. I was expecting to see some horrible side effects.

I'm really sorry you rook it and have had side effects. I think that is in part due to God protecting you.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderator  Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/27/24 09:35 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by ProdigalOne. 03/23/24 08:06 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 03/22/24 10:17 AM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by kland. 03/21/24 12:34 PM
The Value of Bible Types
by TruthinTypes. 03/17/24 06:22 PM
Orion Which Every One on the Globe Can See
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:26 PM
'Prophet' Summons UFOs
by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 02:19 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by dedication. 03/11/24 06:31 PM
Get That Razor Wire Up!
by kland. 03/05/24 12:49 PM
Messages for This Time
by ProdigalOne. 03/04/24 05:54 AM
The Lake of Fire is Hell
by Rick H. 03/02/24 05:01 PM
Adventist Agriculture
by kland. 02/29/24 12:33 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 03/27/24 10:36 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:50 PM
Time Is Short!
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:45 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 01:59 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 08:38 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:30 PM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by Kevin H. 03/12/24 09:20 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Daryl. 03/04/24 06:14 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!