HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,189
Posts195,525
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
kland 15
Rick H 15
Daryl 4
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
3 registered members (Karen Y, 2 invisible), 2,970 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
A New Strategy For Sunday Law Enforcement! #195122
10/25/22 08:44 AM
10/25/22 08:44 AM
ProdigalOne  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada
Today, I received a newsletter in my email from GabNews, a service of 20,000,000 member Gab, the conservative American social media site. Note that this newsletter is delivered to all 20,000,000 members plus non-member subscribers. The article is lengthy, so I have only posted a few excerpts:

?Every Christian is a Christian Nationalist? By: E. Wils

?Despite Christians instructing the magistrate on how they must govern to honor God being the historic protestant position of political theory, many have attempted to malign Christians with the label of ?Christian Nationalist? in an attempt to disarm them from public discourse on politics. This term has scared many Christians and caused them to reject Christian Nationalism. This article will respond to some of the major concerns many Christians have with what they perceive Christian Nationalism to be.?

?Christian nationalism can be summarized by this: God instituted governments to promote good and punish evil and it is a duty of the Christian to inform the magistrate of what God calls good and evil. This is because Romans 13 details that the government is established by God and is His minister. The word ?minister? used here is the same word used for both deacon and servant? ?diakonos?; the Christian then must inform the rulers on how they are to honor God with laws that promote good and punish evil.?

?Governments have been ordained by God to promote good and punish evil and they do this by instituting just laws. Since good and evil are defined by God, it is the Christian?s duty to inform rulers on how laws are to honor Christ.?

?The distinction between Christian Nationalism and Theocracy can be made because Christian Nationalism is about enforcing the second table of the Law and not the first. When God gave Moses the Ten Commandments (Exodus 20) the laws were divided into two tables. The first table, commandments one through three, dealt with God?s relationship with mankind and proper worship. This is administered through the body of Christ with the Church. The second table of the law, commandments four through ten, deals with man?s relation to his fellow man. This is basic civil law which is the duty of the government to enact. Since Christian Nationalism is about proper enforcement of the second table of the law Christians from varying traditions can unite around it as it does not involve the institution of laws regarding proper worship.?

The last time I looked, the first tablet of the Ten Commandments contained Commandments 1-4 (?laws regarding proper worship?) and the second tablet contained Commandments 5-10. A strategy vital to the Beast Sunday law agenda is revealed here: make the claim that the Fourth Commandment is part of the six that concern loving your neighbour rather than part of the first four concerning loving God. This justifies the enforcement of the mark as part of the ecumenical social gospel.

"...I will not forget you.
Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands..."

Isaiah 49:15-16
Reply Quote
Re: A New Strategy For Sunday Law Enforcement! [Re: ProdigalOne] #195145
11/03/22 07:23 PM
11/03/22 07:23 PM
dedication  Offline
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Everything is working together toward the endtime crises.
Lots of little steps --

Prophecy gives several prophetic conditions of what things will be like in the end.
Universal physical conditions, Universal moral conditions, prophetic political condition, prophetic worship condition, universal economical control, as well as the implementation world wide of the Mark of the Beast.
Natural chance of them all coming together at one time was considered impossible at one time.

But ............

Are we in the final Battle.
Battles of Faith, is the final crises here

https://youtu.be/ywiXmCv91Nw

Reply Quote
Re: A New Strategy For Sunday Law Enforcement! [Re: ProdigalOne] #195168
11/13/22 11:25 AM
11/13/22 11:25 AM
Daryl  Offline

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
The meetings going on now, especially today, are considered important to the enforcement of the Sunday Law issue.

In His Love, Mercy & Grace,

Daryl smile

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

http://www.christians-discuss.com/forum/index.php
Reply Quote
Re: A New Strategy For Sunday Law Enforcement! [Re: ProdigalOne] #195170
11/14/22 01:16 AM
11/14/22 01:16 AM
dedication  Offline
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Actually the big issue at Cop27 isn't sunday laws at present.
That's not to say Sunday laws may not be pulled up as a possible means to ease things.

BUT

The big issue right now at Cop27 is FINANCE,
Money Talks Climate Finance Cop27

The talks are rather at a stale mate right now, as the poorer countries demand the developed countries pay trillions of dollars for loss and damage to the poorer countries. The rich countries supposedly created the climate problem, but it is the poor countries that supposedly suffered the most from climate change. Basically the demand is that the more developed countries pay for all the strategies and implementations in the whole world to ease climate change, while the poorer countries just try to meet their energy needs.

Reply Quote
Re: A New Strategy For Sunday Law Enforcement! [Re: ProdigalOne] #195177
11/15/22 11:51 AM
11/15/22 11:51 AM
ProdigalOne  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada
I agree, dedication, the transfer of wealth in order to eradicate the middle class, is about to shift into high gear.

Has everyone seen the ?10+1 Climate Commandments??

1 - Acknowledge a Higher Power

Like in Alcoholics Anonymous, the first commandment is to acknowledge, with humility, that we are partners with and subservient to the Creator.

2 - Vote Climate

James Sternlicht, from the non-governmental organization The Peace Department, teaches that we have to hold governments and corporations accountable, since they are the ones desecrating our common home (does this remind you of Laudato Si': On Care for Our Common Home?)

with each new drilling license and pipeline.

3 - Do Not Murder

Since we know that millions of people will die from climate change, why doesn't the business-as-usual approach of most leaders make them accessories to murder?

4 - Do Not Steal

"Climate change is robbing our future, We are also robbing nature of her ability to regenerate."

5 - Do Not Bear False Witness

There are sins of omission?politicians not telling the truth about the real and immediate dangers of climate change; and there are sins of commission?the same leaders at the annual world climate conference, COP 27, who are approving new drilling and pipeline licenses.

6 - Keep the Sabbath

A global weekly non-carbon day of rest could reduce emissions of the world by a seventh, and can be observed by different faith communities.

7 - You Shall Innovate

8 - Honor Mother Earth

Kristina Greer, 15, from California says that climate change is a form of arson against the very home that nurtures our lives and that of all living creatures.

9 - You Need Not Covet

10 - Do Not Continue to be Hoodwinked

11: Do Not Give Up Hope or the Fight

The rise of the ancient Egyptian dynasties coincided with the rise of worship of Ra, the sun God. A new era of renewables must shine out of Egypt this November or our civilization, like that of the ancient Egyptians, will be doomed. When religious leaders of all faiths ascend Mount Sinai on Nov. 13, during COP27, they will seek to touch the heart of humanity and deliver a prophetic message. Sinai power worked once before to fuel moral revolutions; it must work again.

"...I will not forget you.
Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands..."

Isaiah 49:15-16
Reply Quote
Re: A New Strategy For Sunday Law Enforcement! [Re: ProdigalOne] #195188
11/19/22 10:45 PM
11/19/22 10:45 PM
dedication  Offline
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted by ProdigalOne
I agree, dedication, the transfer of wealth in order to eradicate the middle class, is about to shift into high gear.

Has everyone seen the "10+1 Climate Commandments"?

Yes, those alternate 10+1 commandments were also discussed in the "Climate Change and Sunday Law" thread. The religious groups have been trying to stimulate the Cop27 conference into more aggressive mandates by urging that it is their "moral responsibility" to get with it and do something.

Some activists took their new commandments on tables (simulating Moses tables of stone) up Mount Sinai, and in a ceremony mimicking Moses and his horror at finding the Israelites worshipping a calf, they took their tables and smashed them because nations weren't living up to their demands.

meanwhile in COP27 meetings the cbc reports: Nov. 19,2022
=Negotiators say they have struck a potential breakthrough deal on the thorniest issue of United Nations climate talks: creation of a fund for compensating poor nations that are victims of extreme weather worsened by rich nations' carbon pollution....It still needs to be approved unanimously in a vote later today. ... developed countries would be "urged" to contribute to the fund, which would also draw on other private and public sources of money such as international financial institutions. ...
However, the proposal does not suggest that major emerging economies such as China have to contribute to the fund, which was a key ask of the European Union and the United States.

But isn't China pouring out more emissions than the more developed countries?

But the question that should be upmost in our minds I believe should be, how does God want us to relate to all this? It seems the darkness is pressing in all around us. How do Christ's followers relate to it all?

Last edited by dedication; 11/20/22 03:18 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: A New Strategy For Sunday Law Enforcement! [Re: ProdigalOne] #195204
11/28/22 10:21 AM
11/28/22 10:21 AM
Daryl  Offline

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
Was it approved unanimously?

Daryl smile

Reply Quote
Re: A New Strategy For Sunday Law Enforcement! [Re: ProdigalOne] #196212
08/12/23 06:11 PM
08/12/23 06:11 PM
Daryl  Offline

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
As nobody answered my question, I assumed that nobody here knew the answer to my question.

Daryl smile

Reply Quote
Re: A New Strategy For Sunday Law Enforcement! [Re: Daryl] #196216
08/13/23 12:02 PM
08/13/23 12:02 PM
G
Garywk  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa
Originally Posted by Daryl
As nobody answered my question, I assumed that nobody here knew the answer to my question.

I don't think there was unanimous agreement on anything, Herding people is like herding cats.

Reply Quote
Re: A New Strategy For Sunday Law Enforcement! [Re: ProdigalOne] #196295
08/21/23 08:13 PM
08/21/23 08:13 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
A new crisis needs to be created to get everyone on board.

Reply Quote
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/27/24 09:35 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by ProdigalOne. 03/23/24 08:06 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 03/22/24 10:17 AM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by kland. 03/21/24 12:34 PM
The Value of Bible Types
by TruthinTypes. 03/17/24 06:22 PM
Orion Which Every One on the Globe Can See
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:26 PM
'Prophet' Summons UFOs
by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 02:19 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by dedication. 03/11/24 06:31 PM
Get That Razor Wire Up!
by kland. 03/05/24 12:49 PM
Messages for This Time
by ProdigalOne. 03/04/24 05:54 AM
The Lake of Fire is Hell
by Rick H. 03/02/24 05:01 PM
Adventist Agriculture
by kland. 02/29/24 12:33 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 03/27/24 10:36 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:50 PM
Time Is Short!
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:45 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 01:59 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 08:38 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:30 PM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by Kevin H. 03/12/24 09:20 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Daryl. 03/04/24 06:14 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!