HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,189
Posts195,525
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
kland 15
Rick H 15
Daryl 4
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
3 registered members (Karen Y, 2 invisible), 2,847 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 17 of 18 1 2 15 16 17 18
Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? [Re: ProdigalOne] #195151
11/05/22 08:53 AM
11/05/22 08:53 AM
dedication  Offline
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Some of the increase in still births world wide may be attributed to lack of care, since over 40 per cent of all stillbirths occur during labor, a loss that could be avoided with improved quality care, and the lockdowns interfered with that. There are always other variables that take the focus off the fact that the vaccine is NOT safe and not effective, but actually detrimental in so many ways.

The statistics for still births also increased significantly in hospitals which provide top ranked maternal care. The increase is related to the spike protein. Some will attribute it to the disease itself and continue to urge the vac cine as if the vac cine stops people from getting the disease. It does not, all it does is cause the body to produce the spike protein which causes all the problems.

It's simply amazing how many problems take place after receiving the vac cine but somehow they are always explained away and more shots are urged.

"CO VID-19 m RNA vac cines have been observed to cause menstrual disorders in women, a recent study by the European Medicines Agency (EMA) suggested."
So many women have testified that this is true, yet -- fact checkers urge --oh don't worry the shots outweigh the problem. Really???
Put the two problems together -- isn't it obvious that these shots interfere with reproduction functions?

They do NOT stop anyone from getting Co vid. I know scores of people who got shots and co vid.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? [Re: ProdigalOne] #195159
11/11/22 08:14 PM
11/11/22 08:14 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Was the rise in the rate of stillbirths due to the vac cine or to the fact that the mother was infected with the virus?

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/heal...risk-stillbirth-cdc-study-finds-rcna6152

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? [Re: ProdigalOne] #195166
11/13/22 03:55 AM
11/13/22 03:55 AM
dedication  Offline
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Hi Rosangela, good to see you here again.
As to your question. The answer is probably BOTH.

To get severe delta variant infection interferes with oxygen being carried in the blood. It is not really a problem with breathing. The breathing mechanism works fine, but the blood can't seem to pick up the oxygen and carry it to the cells. Of course this would impact the unborn child.

However, there are numerous reported cases on the official VAERS reporting system, in which women who did not have the disease, got the shot and a few days later lost their unborn child.

And doctors (outside the official news feeds) like Dr. Daniel Nagase, MD: In Waterloo Ontario, Canada, in a transcript dated Nov. 21 states:
"I have a more reliable statistics, that there were 86 stillbirths between January and July (2021) among "fully vaccinated mothers". And normally it's only 5 or 6 stillbirths every year. So, about one stillbirth every two months is the usual rate. And then suddenly it gets to 86 stillbirths in six months, that's highly unusual. ...

It's no secret that the vac cine does NOT stop people from getting the C-disease. So why the big push to take it?

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? [Re: ProdigalOne] #195167
11/13/22 11:19 AM
11/13/22 11:19 AM
Daryl  Offline

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
My wife and I have never took the vaccine, but followed all the other precautions, and still do when we go to the grocery stores, etc.

And, praise and thanksgiving to the Lord, we have escaped the dreaded virus.

In His Love, Mercy & Grace,

Daryl smile

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

http://www.christians-discuss.com/forum/index.php
Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? [Re: ProdigalOne] #195195
11/26/22 12:05 AM
11/26/22 12:05 AM
dedication  Offline
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Why was Ivermectin so villainized. Why were all alternative medications villainized, even though they showed remarkable effectiveness.

Answer: Well they could not impose as mandatory an emergency vaccine on the whole population, if there were other simpler ways to deal with the health problem. So everything else had to be negated.

Ivermectin Overwview
"A growing body of research shows that ivermectin is an essential treatment for COVID-19. Many doctors have praised the drug for its broad yet effective antiparasitic, antiviral, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, and autophagic properties.

"Ivermectin in the past has been hailed as a "wonder drug" and, according to the UNESCO World Science Report, a critical component of "one of the most triumphant public health campaigns ever waged in the developing world.?"

Read also what Steve Kirsch, the executive director of the Vaccine Safety Research Foundation, has to say about other treatments on Epoch Times:

Quoting--

"Kirsch argues there are two peaks of vaccine-related mortality: one is within weeks of vaccination, and one is about five or six months after vaccination. Very early in the pandemic, he got involved in COVID Early Treatment Fund when early treatment was something that frankly officially didn't exist, because everyone was told that the vaccine was the only way out of this pandemic and that there's one exit door and it's labeled the COVID vaccine. Yet when he talk to doctors whom he had funded over the past 20 years, all of them said that the fastest, cheapest and safest way to end the pandemic was to use repurposed drugs and supplements and see which ones would work against the virus.
Test for effective methods.
What we discovered was that many of these drugs were remarkably effective.
In fact, there's one study that shows just rinsing your nose with a saline solution can reduce your chance of hospitalization by a factor of eight. No vaccine can do that today.

"Now, the nasal rinse is virtually free. You just have to buy the water, the distilled water add a little salt and you mix it together. And you rinse your nose twice a day as soon as you know you have COVID. And there's no risk.

"We funded the Fluvoxamine research. And it was featured on 60 minutes. And 60 minutes wasn't allowed to say that this could cure COVID. It could say, 'Oh, well, they're studying it.' And what we showed was that in the original Phase 2 trial which is a relatively small trial, you had 80 people or so on each side, one getting the placebo, one getting the drug. And there would be zero hospitalization on one side and 8.2% hospitalization rate for people who didn't take the drug.
And also, there was no long haul COVID. If you got the drug early, 15 milligrams of fluvoxamine twice a day for 14 days, if you got the drug early, and pretty much everyone did because the track doctor was there, nobody had any long haul COVID symptoms. Zero. Out of 77 people, nobody had a long haul COVID. In the group that didn't get the fluvoxamine, 40% had long haul COVID symptoms.

"Even after a Phase 3 trial done in Brazil that was approved by the WHO, even after that came back positive, the NIH still has a neutral recommendation on fluvoxamine and there is no EUA. In fact, they tried again to get an EUA (Emergency Use Authorization) after that trial finished and proved again that it worked. And the FDA again said, ?We're not going to give you an EUA.?

"But an EUA is given for a drug that is tested in eight mice and all eight mice who got the drug, the new bivalent vaccine, were challenged with the Omicron virus. All eight mice were infected by the Omicron virus. This is the Omicron variant, the bivalent booster. They've already had their primary series and they get boosted with a specific Omicron-specific booster and all eight mice get Omicron. That is approved by the FDA for use in hundred million people, or however many people take the bivalent booster. Explain to me how you can grant an EUA which claims the benefits outweigh the risks. Where is the benefit? There's no evidence of a benefit, yet they approved it. But for fluvoxamine which had a stellar track record and an incredible safety record for 30 years, they said, 'No, insufficient evidence.'"

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? [Re: dedication] #195201
11/27/22 02:07 PM
11/27/22 02:07 PM
dedication  Offline
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Why unexpected cardiac arrests, hea...rrhythmias, and heart failure since 2021

Quoted from
Nov 20, 2022 Epoch Times

Until the British cardiologist, Dr. Aseem Malhotra, expressed grave concern about the safety of Covid mRNA vaccines, he was one of the most celebrated doctors in Britain. In 2016 he was named in the Sunday Times Debrett?s list as one of the most influential people in science and medicine in the UK in a list that included Professor Stephen Hawking. His total Altmetric score (measure of impact and reach) of his medical journal publications since 2013 is over 10,000 making it one of the highest in the World for a clinical doctor during this period.

In the early days of the COVID-19 vaccine rollout in Britain, he advocated the injections for the general public. However, in July of 2021, he experienced a terrible personal loss that caused him to reevaluate the shots, namely, the sudden and unexpected death of his 73-year-old father. His father's death made no sense to him because he knew from his own examination that his father's general and cardiac health were excellent. As he put it in a recent interview:

His postmortem findings really shocked me. There were two severe blockages in his coronary arteries, which didn't really make any sense with everything I know, both as a cardiologist; someone who has expertise in this particular area, but also intimately knowing my dad's lifestyle and his health. Not long after that, data started to emerge that suggested a possible link between the mRNA vaccine and increased risk of heart attacks from a mechanism of increasing inflammation around the coronary arteries. But on top of that, I was contacted by a whistleblower at a very prestigious university in the UK, a cardiologist himself, who explained to me that there was a similar research finding in his department, and that those researchers had decided to essentially cover that up because they were worried about losing funding from the pharmaceutical industry. But it doesn't stop there. I then started looking at data in the UK to see if there had been any increase in cardiac arrest. My dad suffered a cardiac arrest and sudden cardiac death at home. Had there been any change in the UK since the vaccine rollout? And again those findings were very clear. There's been an extra 14,000 out of hospital cardiac arrests in 2021 vs 2020.

The more Dr. Malhotra looked into it, the more he felt the same concern about the safety of the mRNA vaccines that Dr. Peter McCullough had felt since the spring of 2021. The alarming incidence of sudden, unexpected deaths during the latter half of 2021 and the first eight months of 2022?especially among the young and fit, strengthened his grave concern and suspicion.

In September of 2022,?after a thorough investigation of the growing volume of data, he came to his conclusion:

The Covid mRNA vaccine has likely played a significant role or been a primary cause of unexpected cardiac arrests, heart attacks, strokes, cardiac arrhythmias, and heart failure since 2021 until proven otherwise.

His conclusion, including his precise verbal formulation of it, was identical to the conclusion drawn by Dr. Peter McCullough. Though the two doctors ultimately established contact to compare notes, they reached their conclusions based on their own, independent inquiries, before they spoke with each other.
Nov 20, 2022 Epoch Times

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? [Re: ProdigalOne] #195206
11/28/22 02:49 PM
11/28/22 02:49 PM
Daryl  Offline

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
The more I read stuff like this the more I am happy to never have taken any type of medically prescribed covid vaccines, but went the natural direction instead.

In His Love, Mercy & Grace,

Daryl smile

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

http://www.christians-discuss.com/forum/index.php
Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? [Re: Daryl] #195209
11/29/22 06:02 PM
11/29/22 06:02 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted by Daryl
My wife and I have never took the vaccine, but followed all the other precautions, and still do when we go to the grocery stores, etc.

And, praise and thanksgiving to the Lord, we have escaped the dreaded virus.

You mean the "precautions" urged upon you by the same ones who lied to you?
When someone lies really badly to me, I tend to never trust anything they say. In fact, I tend to believe the exact opposite of what they is true, although using extreme caution considering they may be trying to trick you.

Originally Posted by Daryl
The more I read stuff like this the more I am happy to never have taken any type of medically prescribed covid vaccines, but went the natural direction instead.

We are better off believing all drugs are harmful, and the best path to health is to eat fruits, vegetables, nuts, and seeds prepared as naturally as possible....

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? [Re: dedication] #195210
11/29/22 06:09 PM
11/29/22 06:09 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted by dedication
"But an EUA is given for a drug that is tested in eight mice and all eight mice who got the drug, the new bivalent vaccine, were challenged with the Omicron virus. All eight mice were infected by the Omicron virus. This is the Omicron variant, the bivalent booster. They've already had their primary series and they get boosted with a specific Omicron-specific booster and all eight mice get Omicron. That is approved by the FDA for use in hundred million people, or however many people take the bivalent booster. Explain to me how you can grant an EUA which claims the benefits outweigh the risks. Where is the benefit? There's no evidence of a benefit, yet they approved it. But for fluvoxamine which had a stellar track record and an incredible safety record for 30 years, they said, 'No, insufficient evidence.'"

Before all this mess started, I was finding multiple studies about the normal previous "procedures" which concluded that inserting the procedure proved no benefit, there was no difference, but the researchers recommend that people still get the procedure as that is the best way to prevent the disease.
And.... huh?
Again, multiple studies, the data results did not support it, and yet the researchers recommended it. Then, of course, some center quotes the study saying the researchers recommended it. True, but deceptive. And maybe they quoted it saying the study supported effectiveness.

Re: Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine? [Re: ProdigalOne] #195224
12/04/22 09:57 PM
12/04/22 09:57 PM
dedication  Offline
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Things are taking a rather dramatic shift on this whole c o v i d issue.

The Missouri v. Biden case will go down in history as one of the most important civil liberties cases ever tried in a United States court.

11/23/22 Report on court case.

Fauci facing court over media censorship allegedly colluding with Big Tech platforms to censor content critical of COVID-19 vaccines and countermeasures, and seriously attacking freedom of speech.

More on the court case 12/04/22
Judge strikes down Government's attempt to avoid deposition.

The New York Post
Fauci was deposed on Wednesday by Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt and Louisiana Attorney General Jeff Landry

Court cases are starting to spring up in various places as people rise to defend themselves against health coercion and the infringement on the constitution..

Page 17 of 18 1 2 15 16 17 18

Moderator  Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/27/24 09:35 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by ProdigalOne. 03/23/24 08:06 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 03/22/24 10:17 AM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by kland. 03/21/24 12:34 PM
The Value of Bible Types
by TruthinTypes. 03/17/24 06:22 PM
Orion Which Every One on the Globe Can See
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:26 PM
'Prophet' Summons UFOs
by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 02:19 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by dedication. 03/11/24 06:31 PM
Get That Razor Wire Up!
by kland. 03/05/24 12:49 PM
Messages for This Time
by ProdigalOne. 03/04/24 05:54 AM
The Lake of Fire is Hell
by Rick H. 03/02/24 05:01 PM
Adventist Agriculture
by kland. 02/29/24 12:33 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 03/27/24 10:36 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:50 PM
Time Is Short!
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:45 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 01:59 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 08:38 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:30 PM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by Kevin H. 03/12/24 09:20 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Daryl. 03/04/24 06:14 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!