HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,194
Posts195,567
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 12
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
2 registered members (2 invisible), 3,151 guests, and 17 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
3 Angels Message--- THIRD ANGEL #36724
08/13/01 07:14 PM
08/13/01 07:14 PM
Vincent E MacIsaac  Offline OP
Eastern Canada, currently resi...
As you can see we are moving more towards a two week format. It will be needed with our future plans for SDA-TODAY.

So it is time for the third part of the Three Angles discussion.

This time we look at a the Third Angel.

Revelation 14
9Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. 11And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name."
12Here is the patience of the saints; here are those[1] who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.
13Then I heard a voice from heaven saying to me,[2] "Write: "Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on."'
"Yes," says the Spirit, "that they may rest from their labors, and their works follow them."

What is the wrath of God? Is God's wrath just? Why?
Can this wrath be avoided? how?

What does it mean to worship the beast? Does it have to be active bowing down type worship? Or are there other kinds of worship? What is this mark on the hands and forhead? What does it mean?

What does in mean by there punishment being forever? Will sinners burn forever?

who are those who those who hold fast the patience of the saints and keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus?

I look forward to your comments over the new couple weeks!

------------------
~VINCE~ IN ~CHRIST~
SDA-TODAY moderator

The Spirit is constantly seeking to draw the attention of men to the great offering that was made on the cross of Calvary, to unfold to the world the love of God, and to open to the convicted soul the precious things of the Scriptures. {AA 52.4}

Re: 3 Angels Message--- THIRD ANGEL #36725
08/23/01 03:45 AM
08/23/01 03:45 AM

Well Friends,

I Just returned from the 39th Carolina Conference Constituency meeting as a delegate. I have to tell you I was so excited by it all. The Three Angels Message was our theme and Mission statement!

It was awesome to see a whole conference or people excited by the Three Angels message! And out there doing something about it! Lay people stepping out and doing Revelation and Daniel seminars on their own, reaching out to the public via radio TV and newspapers. Experiencing the power of the message! I wish you all could of been there with me because it really fits in well with what we are talking about here.

Since I can't cover it all here let me just share with you the Carolina Conference mission statement:

MISSION STATEMENT
Carolina of Seventh-day Adventist

To proclaim to all People the Everlasting Gospel in context of the Three Angels' Message of Revelation 14:6-12, Leading them to accept Jesus as personal Savoir and to Unite His church, and nurturing them in preparation for His soon return.
We pursue this mission under the guidance and power of the Holy Spirit, utilizing all of our God-given talents and resources.

Since we are talking of the Third Angels' Message this week I was wondering how many of your Conferences, Unions, and Divisions all over the world on this list has Reference to the Three Angels' Message in it?

------------------
~VINCE~ IN ~CHRIST~
SDA-TODAY moderator

The Spirit is constantly seeking to draw the attention of men to the great offering that was made on the cross of Calvary, to unfold to the world the love of God, and to open to the convicted soul the precious things of the Scriptures. {AA 52.4}

Re: 3 Angels Message--- THIRD ANGEL #36726
08/22/01 05:33 PM
08/22/01 05:33 PM
<<Can this wrath be avoided? how?>>>

Somebody once asked me does God destroy sinners? My answer might shock some of you. I responded with a powerful and confident NO, God Does not destroy Sinners! He destroys SIN. The problem is the Sinner refuses to let go of the SIN and is destroyed along with it as a result. When this happens God is never happy, infact it breaks His heart on a level we as people will never understand. We know the depths of pain we feel when we loose a loved one to the grave, But this is nothing to the Pain God must feel to loose one He personally created and Loved at a depths we can never understand, whom He sent his beloved Son to die the second death for. God puts all the resources on the universe out on the line to save each one of us from destruction. HE was willing to die the second death for us, oh how it must eternally sting God to watch even one of us reject His great love. Rejection is perhaps the worst pain, consider the rejection our God withstands, yet remains so loving and merciful! PRASIE GOD! HE IS LOVE! Don't ever let it be said God is a mean vengeful God sitting at the edge of his throne waiting to zap us. We will never understand the depths of His Pain when He looses but just one of us. Satan knows this... and knowing he is defeated and with out chance takes great pleasure in stabbing our God in the heart repeatedly as he leads each beloved of God he can into sin deeper and deeper. And God cry's out to us with all the power of the Heaven's "COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE... BABLEYON IS FALLEN!"

<<>>

To worship the beast in it simplest terms mean to choose Lie over Truth. Man and the evil one over GOD and his great sacrifice. The truth is Salivation is OURS! God HAS DONE IT ALL AT THE CROSS! AMEN! The Lie is you can not be Saved, God is a liar, He does not love you enough to plan a way of escape for you, you have to do it in your own strength or with in the strength of some false system of worship. Which will you believe? To me the marks are also simple... on the hand' it mean you don't believe the Gospel and you are trying to WORK it out yourself, on the foreheads means, you understand the issue and sacrifice but openly reject it and choose the way of the evil one and his pleasures, believing he will some how win. What is interesting to me personally is the WHORE OF BABYLON only has the Mark on her HEAD not hand!!! What should this tell us? We do know whom the whore of Babylon is do we not?

<<<>>>

Again, I never found it fair that if Cain killed Able he would burn in hell 6000 years longer then me if I killed my bother today! I wondered about that until I understood the Adventist truth. Punishment begins at the same time for all, and it is the effects of that punishment (the second death) that last forever.

<<<>>

The Adventist church is the only world Church that can meet the demands of scripture as that last church proclaiming truth at the end. We as a WORLD WIDE movement preach the THREE ANGELS' MESSAGE, keeping the commandments of God and having faith is JESUS to EMPOWER US, along with the Spirit of Prophecy! It is our GOAL and PURPOSE to call others out of these falling organizations! There is not time to sit calmly in the pews waiting for Christ to come! He has given us a SMALL window of time to get out there and all call HIS LOVED ONES out of BABYLON!

You know I was reading someplace today if the SDA Church in full is the Remnant church of God or just the very few who keep close to what the Bible teaches. And as I thought more and more about it all, I considered the statements of Jesus about the Wheat and the tares.

27So the servants of the owner came and said to him, "Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?' 28He said to them, "An enemy has done this.' The servants said to him, "Do you want us then to go and gather them up?' 29But he said, "No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them. 30Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, "First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn."" Matthew 13

A lot of spins off ministries and breakaway groups have formed over the years blaming the church for not being pure to its beliefs. This has caused great harm to God's cause. There is one remnant church. And Jesus makes it VERY CLEAR we are not to go around Judging and UP-ROOTING others or ourselves. I am not saying false Prophet should not be corrected or that we should not warn people. If there are those in the Church who teach error we counter act it by teaching TRUTH even more clear then ever before. In the end if we stay pure to God Ourselves HE WILL SORT OUT THE TARES FROM THE WHEAT! In the End there will only be two groups... those totally FOR GOD and those totally AGAINST GOD!

As always... I look forward to your thoughts and comments!

------------------
~VINCE~ IN ~CHRIST~
SDA-TODAY moderator

Re: 3 Angels Message--- THIRD ANGEL #36727
08/22/01 06:13 PM
08/22/01 06:13 PM
Gerry Buck  Offline
Charter Member
Very Dedicated Member
Benton Harbor, Mi.
The smoke of their torment rises forever and ever... Rev.14:11
Ask any child what punishment is and they will tell you been whipped, ask them what being punished is, they will tell you getting whupped.
Punishment denotes and end, the punishing is over, the results of the punishing are known as the punishment, the results are what ascends forever, they are permanent.
My $0.02

------------------
Examine me, O LORD, and prove me: try my reins and my heart. Ps.26:2
It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in men.Ps.118:8

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by Rick H. 04/14/24 08:00 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:07 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/31/24 06:44 PM
Easter Sunday, Transgender Day of Visibility?
by dedication. 03/31/24 01:34 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by TruthinTypes. 03/30/24 12:02 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/15/24 09:43 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:31 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!