HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,189
Posts195,525
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 15
Daryl 4
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Kevin H
Kevin H
New York
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
3 registered members (Karen Y, 2 invisible), 2,667 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
Re: Where is the Ark of the Covenant? [Re: Windsor] #177961
11/11/15 08:36 PM
11/11/15 08:36 PM
jamesonofthunder  Offline
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Have you heard about the men in Jerusalem who listened to Ron Wyatt and insisted on going in to get the Ark?

TRAGIC HAPPENINGS:
(As told during question and answer period at Lexington, TN on January 9, 1999)

QUESTION: What about the 6 men who died. Were they Rabbi's?

ANSWER: Now about the six men. I don't know if they were Rabbi's or not. The Ark of the Covenant is 300' north of the old city wall of Jerusalem and is in occupied territory. As you know Yasser Arafat has every intention of getting Jerusalem back and this area. And the UN and the United States seem to be intent on forcing Israel to accept that situation.

The Israelis wanted to move the Ark of the Covenant out of occupied territory, into their own territory. And they allowed or arranged for six men, dressed in Levitical garb to go in and move the Ark. I didn't ask too many questions as I have learned that it is best not to get nosy. When I go over there, quite often I will stop by the Antiquities Office, and ask them if there is something I can help them with. Now we have some electronics and some experience using electronics, and so we are able to find things that they have problems locating. We are able to see if there is something in a cave, before we actually open it, with electronics. And so they have had me do some of this for them.

On this occasion they just said, "yes we have a problem that you may be able to help us with." So that night I met them down at Zedekiah's Cave. Some of you know where that is if you have been there. And so we went in, and they said that six men went down this tunnel to move the Ark of the Covenant to a safer place and they didn't come out. "Would you go see what happened to them." Well the Israelis are not cowards by any stretch of the imagination. Now the men that were in the tunnel had these walkie-talkies or radios, and I'm sure they were in contact with people that were at the opening to the tunnel. All I can figure is, that they must have made some horrifying noises as they died, which was heard by those outside, otherwise they would have gone in to see what happened to them. But, nobody would go in. Well when I went in they were all six dead. From the beginning of the tunnel in Zedekiah's Cave to the chamber that the Ark of the Covenant is in, is 370'. They had progressed approximately 70' along the tunnel when they died. All of them died of a bilateral stroke, as witnessed by the fact that in all six, both of their eyes were crossed.

Now to date there have been approximately 16 people who have died, because they have tried to interfere with or stop this work that God is allowing me to do. Most of them died in connection with the Ark of the Covenant in particular. They have all died of brain cancer or stroke. So anyway what I basically did when I saw what had happened, I went back out and told them. They had brought along these rescue baskets made of lightweight alloy, with ropes tied to them in case I was able to go in.

So I took the baskets in one at a time. I would pick up a body and put it in a basket. I held it upright as the people at the end of the tunnel would pull the basket out. When we got one to the entrance to the tunnel, I would take another basket back in and load on another body, until we got all six of them out. I didn't ask what they did with them, I didn't ask anything and was asked not to say anything. But this appeared in a couple of papers that there had been six Israelis die in an effort to retrieve a national artifact. Because it was in the papers, some people asked me if I knew about it. I answered yes! And so we have shared that information. What this indicates is simply God is quite happy with the Ark of the Covenant being where it is, and has no intention of letting anybody move it."

***** STAFF EDIT *****

Last edited by Daryl; 11/11/15 10:53 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate content.

Search me oh God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me to the way everlasting. Amen
Re: Where is the Ark of the Covenant? [Re: kland] #177962
11/11/15 08:37 PM
11/11/15 08:37 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Oh you mean Danny Shelton who it is claimed by his estranged ex wife that he tried to have her killed?

Originally Posted By: kland
Originally Posted By: jamesonofthunder
It's funny how God leads me to these amazing people who you all persecute and He shows me how He loves them and supports them yet most of you want their destruction. And you call me evil.
Right before I read your last two posts, I was going to say, some people believe Ron Wyatt found it.

Ron Wyatt is a fraud!

I searched and found a clip of him. I agree with APL, except I would add he also appeals to your emotions. I believe he is almost and expert, though not in honesty.
Either Ron Wyatt is a fraud, or many other people are (such as Shelton).

Hmmm... If A=B and C=A, then...... what can we assume about C?

Search me oh God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me to the way everlasting. Amen
Re: Where is the Ark of the Covenant? [Re: Windsor] #178310
11/20/15 05:49 PM
11/20/15 05:49 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
James, a claim from an "estranged ex wife" is not proof it is true. Do you have otherwise?

What about Russell R. Standish and Colin D. Standish? Harold G. Coffin?

http://tentmaker.org/WAR/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erpl25WUWdI

If you receive visions from God, and God has not informed you that Wyatt is a fraud....

what can we assume about C?

Re: Where is the Ark of the Covenant? [Re: Windsor] #178317
11/20/15 10:26 PM
11/20/15 10:26 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
When I met Ron in Alaska he had with him artifacts that could have only been part of the original tabernacle. Pieces of pomegranates that were being brought for analysis. Pictures of complete objects such as Ivory Pomegranates that were in the temple. None of you know what you are talking about and since you are so willing to ridicule someone you have not met I suggest you get yourselves in order before casting stones. You have no time so you will know the wrath of God.

Re: Where is the Ark of the Covenant? [Re: Windsor] #178319
11/21/15 12:18 AM
11/21/15 12:18 AM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
Originally Posted By: jsot
...someone you have not met...
I met him. He is still a fraud.

As for the wrath of God, do you even know what it is? You claim to act like Christ, does this describe you? Jesus did not suppress one word of truth, but He uttered it always in love. He exercised the greatest tact and thoughtful, kind attention in His intercourse with the people. He was never rude, never needlessly spoke a severe word, never gave needless pain to a sensitive soul. {SC 12.1} He was NEVER RUDE.

Oh, that men might open their minds to know God as he is revealed in his Son! {ST, January 20, 1890}
Re: Where is the Ark of the Covenant? [Re: APL] #178327
11/21/15 02:33 AM
11/21/15 02:33 AM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Originally Posted By: APL

Prove it, I want dates ***** STAFF EDIT *****

Jesus called the pharisees hypocrites and a brood of vipers and drove the wicked out of the temple with a whip. you would call him rude to.

Last edited by Daryl; 11/21/15 11:28 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate content.

Re: Where is the Ark of the Covenant? [Re: jamesonofthunder] #178329
11/21/15 02:42 AM
11/21/15 02:42 AM
J
JAK  Offline
FORMER-SDA
Active Member 2018
Banned
Canada
None of you know what you are talking about and since you are so willing to ridicule someone you have not met

You don't have to meet someone to know they are a fraud.
***** STAFF EDIT *****

dunno

Last edited by Daryl; 11/21/15 11:26 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate content.

"All that is Gold does not Glitter, Not all who Wander are Lost." (J.R.R.T.)
Re: Where is the Ark of the Covenant? [Re: APL] #178330
11/21/15 02:47 AM
11/21/15 02:47 AM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Originally Posted By: APL

As for the wrath of God, do you even know what it is? You claim to act like Christ, does this describe you? Jesus did not suppress one word of truth, but He uttered it always in love. He exercised the greatest tact and thoughtful, kind attention in His intercourse with the people. He was never rude, never needlessly spoke a severe word, never gave needless pain to a sensitive soul. {SC 12.1} He was NEVER RUDE.

Never NEEDLESSLY spoke a severe word. Most of you are rude to me all the time, so if you are judged by the same measure what will happen to you?

Re: Where is the Ark of the Covenant? [Re: Windsor] #178352
11/21/15 11:21 PM
11/21/15 11:21 PM
Daryl  Offline

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
ADMIN HAT ON!!!!!

As I am no longer tolerating these type of posts against other users here, I am removing all posts that are directed to each other and not to the thread topic.

If these type of posts continues, those posting them will be banned for one week.

ADMIN HAT OFF!!!!!

In His Love, Mercy & Grace,

Daryl smile

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

http://www.christians-discuss.com/forum/index.php
Re: Where is the Ark of the Covenant? [Re: jamesonofthunder] #178413
11/23/15 05:39 PM
11/23/15 05:39 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
When I met Ron in Alaska he had with him artifacts that could have only been part of the original tabernacle.
You do realize, "could have only been" is a conclusion, not a fact.

You did not address the links I gave in response to you rejecting Danny Shelton. Someone you have not met?

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/27/24 09:35 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by ProdigalOne. 03/23/24 08:06 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 03/22/24 10:17 AM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by kland. 03/21/24 12:34 PM
The Value of Bible Types
by TruthinTypes. 03/17/24 06:22 PM
Orion Which Every One on the Globe Can See
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:26 PM
'Prophet' Summons UFOs
by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 02:19 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by dedication. 03/11/24 06:31 PM
Get That Razor Wire Up!
by kland. 03/05/24 12:49 PM
Messages for This Time
by ProdigalOne. 03/04/24 05:54 AM
The Lake of Fire is Hell
by Rick H. 03/02/24 05:01 PM
Adventist Agriculture
by kland. 02/29/24 12:33 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 03/27/24 10:36 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:50 PM
Time Is Short!
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:45 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 01:59 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 08:38 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:30 PM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by Kevin H. 03/12/24 09:20 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Daryl. 03/04/24 06:14 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!