HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,593
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 9
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Rick H
Rick H
Florida, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (ProdigalOne, dedication, TruthinTypes, Kevin H, 2 invisible), 2,502 guests, and 17 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 29 of 51 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 50 51
Re: Christian Perfection of Character - what and how. [Re: Tom] #83814
01/10/07 08:27 PM
01/10/07 08:27 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
MM: I'm listening. Why is it an "empty cloud"?

That's a nice expression, "empty cloud." If the theory had more merit to it, it could grow to the status of "cloud."

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Christian Perfection of Character - what and how. [Re: Tom] #83823
01/10/07 11:26 PM
01/10/07 11:26 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
TE: I think what you really mean to say is that it would be out of harmony with the principles of His character, which are the principles espoused by the law, to forgive someone who was unrepentant.

MM: No. The law cannot pardon sinners; only God can. I this way, the law and God are unlike.

………………………….

TE: The devils weren't destroyed either, and there was no plan of salvation in place. No sinner has ever died the instant they sinned. This has never happened. It's odd to assert that God must do something He has never done.

MM: You are familiar with why Satan wasn’t destroyed the instant he sinned. Do you still agree with it?

………………………

MM: Before we are born again, all sins are considered cherished sins.

TE: That's stop here a second. Where do you get this from?

MM: Logic. Every sin a sinner commits is cherished. Otherwise, they wouldn’t do it. Only born again believers are empowered to resist sinning.

………………………..

TE: Adam is not lost. . . Adam proves my point, not yours. God is a God of forgiveness. He does not cast anyone aside for one sin, even at infinite cost to Himself.

MM: He was lost until he repented. If he had refused to repent he would have died lost. It takes only one sin to be lost.

……………………………

TE: If a born again person can't lose the Spirit of God without sinning, and can't sin without losing the Spirit of God, then no born again person can sin. But born again people have sinned, so this theory is false.

MM: They cannot sin until after they stop abiding in Jesus. Sinning is not what separates them. We are always free to stop abiding in Jesus. If we stop abiding in Jesus we lose the ability to choose not to sin.

……………………………..

TE: The "cannot sin" is present continuous. It means one cannot continue to sin, as several versions translate. It doesn't mean "commit a sin." John himself, earlier in the epistle, stated we are to go to Jesus Christ our advocate if we sin (he said, "if anyone sin") so he was certainly aware of the possibility of our sinning.

MM: Such translations imply that born again believers will continue to sin, that sinning is normal; nevertheless, they will not continue sinning once they realize they are sinning, that they will repent and stop sinning as soon they are aware of it.

But if we examine the broader context, it becomes obvious that’s not what John had in mind. The following is my verse by verse commentary.

3:6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

NOTE: John contrasts those who sin and those who do not sin. He doesn’t argue the difference is those who abide in Jesus will not continue sinning once they realize they are sinning.

3:7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.

NOTE: John compares them to Jesus, not to people who continue sinning even after they realize they are sinning.

3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

NOTE: John says Jesus came to make us like Him, not less like the devil. People who sin are like the devil.

3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

NOTE: John explains that the reason they cannot sin while abiding in Jesus is because the seed of God remains in them. The seed of God is what makes it possible for them not to sin.

3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

NOTE: Again, John contrasts those who sin and those who do not sin. He does not argue the difference has to do with what one or the other does after they realize they are sinning.

5:18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

NOTE: Again, John explains that the reason they do not sin is because the devil cannot touch them while they are abiding in Jesus. He doesn’t say the devil cannot continue touching them after they realize they are sinning.

Re: Christian Perfection of Character - what and how. [Re: Mountain Man] #83828
01/11/07 03:34 AM
01/11/07 03:34 AM
J
John Boskovic  Offline
Dedicated Member
Ontario
Originally Posted By: Mountain Man
JB: Your concept about imputed and imparted righteousness has no basis in reality and is just an empty cloud.
MM: Where does that leave you and me regarding this study?
JB: That depends on what your interest is.
MM: I'm listening. Why is it an "empty cloud"?

• “empty cloud” = no substance; or in other terms, a cloud that does not “deliver”.

The theoretical, legal concept of imputed righteousness is void of reality. Salvation is not a process of legislated righteousness, but rather the deliverance from legislated righteousness to the righteousness apart from the law.

The position that one can attain to righteousness much less perfection of character, by obeying rules (Ten Commandments) speaks of a real lack of experimental knowledge. This is not to say that anything is wrong with the law, but that it was never given for that purpose.

Have you ever tried to do this; to attain to righteousness by obeying the rules?

Does one attain to righteousness by “not killing”; not stealing; … not bowing down to idols; not using the Lord’s name in vain? Even if it were possible to not transgress in such a manner; is righteousness simply the absence of outward transgression? Even if one had never outwardly sinned, would that make him righteous?

What is righteousness?

Righteousness is made of such things of which there is no law or rules. What is that?

Re: Christian Perfection of Character - what and how. [Re: Tom] #83829
01/11/07 04:20 AM
01/11/07 04:20 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
TE: I think what you really mean to say is that it would be out of harmony with the principles of His character, which are the principles espoused by the law, to forgive someone who was unrepentant.

MM: No. The law cannot pardon sinners; only God can. I this way, the law and God are unlike.

You chopped this out its context. I could go back and reestablish the context, but that should be your job! You're the one responding here. So if you wish for a comment, please provide more of the context here.
………………………….

TE: The devils weren't destroyed either, and there was no plan of salvation in place. No sinner has ever died the instant they sinned. This has never happened. It's odd to assert that God must do something He has never done.

MM: You are familiar with why Satan wasn’t destroyed the instant he sinned. Do you still agree with it?

My statement was made to show that your's was incorrect. Rather than admit your error, you've lopped my statement from it's context, and gone off on a tangent. Here's what I said:

Quote:
TE: This means "God requires that He punish and destroy sinners the instant they sin." Aside from being obviously not true, since God has never actually done this even once, why do you think this is the case?

You responded:

Quote:
MM: The plan of salvation puts it on pause. Sinners will not pay for their sins until after the second resurrection.

I pointed out that this statement is incorrect because the plan of salvation was not in place for the devils, and yet they didn't die. If the reason they didn't die was for any other reason other than the plan of salvation, then your statement is false (although I don't expect you to perceive this; nevertheless it is true)

………………………

MM: Logic. Every sin a sinner commits is cherished. Otherwise, they wouldn’t do it.

Where do you get this from?

You've attempting to back up one statement that has no basis for being made with another. First of all, not every sin a sinner commits is cherished, not even close. I have doubts regarding your understanding of what "cherished sin" means, given that you would make such a statement. A cherished sin is something one knows to be wrong, yet knowing it to be wrong, chooses, in spite of this, to do it anyway. There's no way that more than a very small percentage of the sins unconverted people commit fall into this category. No way. Not even a decent percentage, let alone all. Think about it. What percentage of the sins unconverted people commit would fall into the category of something they know to be wrong, yet knowing it to be wrong, they choose to do anyway?

Only born again believers are empowered to resist sinning.

That's true in an absolute sense. That doesn't mean that an unbelieve can make a right choice, and choose good instead of evil in certain circumstances. Have you ever seen "It's a Wonderful Life?" If so, think of the choices the Jimmy Stewart character made, sacrificing himself for the good of others. These weren't sins. Nothing in inspiration teaches this.

………………………..

TE: Adam is not lost. . . Adam proves my point, not yours. God is a God of forgiveness. He does not cast anyone aside for one sin, even at infinite cost to Himself.

MM: He was lost until he repented. If he had refused to repent he would have died lost. It takes only one sin to be lost.

Here's what I wrote:

Quote:
It's not the occasional good deed or misdeed that determines the character. Committing one sin does not cause you to be lost. (Cherishing a sin is not merely committing a sin, but committing many sins). God might not even bring it to the believer's mind. Think of Luther as an example.

You never did consider Luther. Luther was a beer-loving anti-semite, sinning until the day he died, yet not lost. My statement, as written, is correct. It is not the occasional misdeed that determines the character. (i.e. cause you to be lost). If what you are asserting were true (that a single sin causes you to be lost) then Ellen White's statement could not be true.

……………………………

TE: If a born again person can't lose the Spirit of God without sinning, and can't sin without losing the Spirit of God, then no born again person can sin. But born again people have sinned, so this theory is false.

MM: They cannot sin until after they stop abiding in Jesus. Sinning is not what separates them. We are always free to stop abiding in Jesus. If we stop abiding in Jesus we lose the ability to choose not to sin.

This is an interesting statement. Sinning does not separate us from Jesus.

……………………………..

TE: The "cannot sin" is present continuous. It means one cannot continue to sin, as several versions translate. It doesn't mean "commit a sin." John himself, earlier in the epistle, stated we are to go to Jesus Christ our advocate if we sin (he said, "if anyone sin") so he was certainly aware of the possibility of our sinning.

MM: Such translations imply that born again believers will continue to sin, that sinning is normal; nevertheless, they will not continue sinning once they realize they are sinning, that they will repent and stop sinning as soon they are aware of it.

This is by no means true. Here's the NIV translation:

Quote:
No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God's seed remains in him; he cannot go on sinning, because he has been born of God.

According to you, this translation implies that born again believers will continue to sin, yet the verse says exactly the opposite! You couldn't get any more wrong than this.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Christian Perfection of Character - what and how. [Re: Tom] #83830
01/11/07 04:22 AM
01/11/07 04:22 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
The theoretical, legal concept of imputed righteousness is void of reality. Salvation is not a process of legislated righteousness, but rather the deliverance from legislated righteousness to the righteousness apart from the law.

Very good!

Re: Christian Perfection of Character - what and how. [Re: Mountain Man] #83834
01/11/07 07:47 AM
01/11/07 07:47 AM
V
vastergotland  Offline
Active Member 2011
3500+ Member
Sweden

-Which we can read about in Pauls letter to Rome for instance.
………………………….

MM: Logic. Every sin a sinner commits is cherished. Otherwise, they wouldn’t do it. Only born again believers are empowered to resist sinning.

-I am of the oppinion that at least as much sin is commited out of hate as is commited out of cherishing the sin. Such hate may very well include the sin itself but provides no power to resist it successfully. A cherished sin may transform over time and turn into a hated sin.
I also dont think it would be correct to say you cherish something you hate.

………………………..

-The only merit to this argument is that the opposite could be taken as an invitation to delay making things right with God.
……………………………

But if we examine the broader context, it becomes obvious that’s not what John had in mind. The following is my verse by verse commentary.

-In my oppinion, broader context for Johns letter is the entire letter. And if you read all of it, it isnt quite as simple as when reading well choosen parts of it.

MM:
3:6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

NOTE: John contrasts those who sin and those who do not sin. He doesn’t argue the difference is those who abide in Jesus will not continue sinning once they realize they are sinning.

3:7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.

NOTE: John compares them to Jesus, not to people who continue sinning even after they realize they are sinning.

3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

NOTE: John says Jesus came to make us like Him, not less like the devil. People who sin are like the devil.

3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

NOTE: John explains that the reason they cannot sin while abiding in Jesus is because the seed of God remains in them. The seed of God is what makes it possible for them not to sin.

3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

NOTE: Again, John contrasts those who sin and those who do not sin. He does not argue the difference has to do with what one or the other does after they realize they are sinning.

5:18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

NOTE: Again, John explains that the reason they do not sin is because the devil cannot touch them while they are abiding in Jesus. He doesn’t say the devil cannot continue touching them after they realize they are sinning.

Galatians 2
21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

It is so hazardous to take here a little and there a little. If you put the right little's together you can make the bible teach anything you wish. //Graham Maxwell
Re: Christian Perfection of Character - what and how. [Re: vastergotland] #83850
01/11/07 03:51 PM
01/11/07 03:51 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas

-The only merit to this argument is that the opposite could be taken as an invitation to delay making things right with God.

You are suggesting that a person could say, "since I'm not lost by committing a single sin, I'll go ahead an committ this one sin" and use that an excuse? Well, this by itself would not cause harm, but repeating this argument again and again certainly would! (but then it wouldn't be a single sin).

The whole way of looking at things in terms of being lost because of committing a sin is wrong anyway. What causes one to be lost is to resist the Spirit of God who is constantly seeking to draw our attention to the love of God, especially as revealed at the cross. Committing a sin, or sins, is simply evidence of the condition of the heart. It's the other side of the coin that good works reveal the condition of the heart, but do not make us right with God.

Re: Christian Perfection of Character - what and how. [Re: Tom] #83853
01/11/07 04:49 PM
01/11/07 04:49 PM
V
vastergotland  Offline
Active Member 2011
3500+ Member
Sweden

You are suggesting that a person could say, "since I'm not lost by committing a single sin, I'll go ahead an committ this one sin" and use that an excuse? Well, this by itself would not cause harm, but repeating this argument again and again certainly would! (but then it wouldn't be a single sin).

The whole way of looking at things in terms of being lost because of committing a sin is wrong anyway. What causes one to be lost is to resist the Spirit of God who is constantly seeking to draw our attention to the love of God, especially as revealed at the cross. Committing a sin, or sins, is simply evidence of the condition of the heart. It's the other side of the coin that good works reveal the condition of the heart, but do not make us right with God.

-The tempter or his minions should be expected to be deceptive and try to sneak up on us when least expected, and use foul play doing so, as far as possible causing us to do all kinds of things. As we read that the law wich is good has been turned into a snare that kills us.

Thomas

Galatians 2
21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

It is so hazardous to take here a little and there a little. If you put the right little's together you can make the bible teach anything you wish. //Graham Maxwell
Re: Christian Perfection of Character - what and how. [Re: vastergotland] #83856
01/11/07 05:06 PM
01/11/07 05:06 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
-The tempter or his minions should be expected to be deceptive and try to sneak up on us when least expected, and use foul play doing so, as far as possible causing us to do all kinds of things. As we read that the law wich is good has been turned into a snare that kills us.

This is true. What he's really trying to do is to get us to perceive God incorrectly. This is how he originally led men into sin, and how he continues to ensnare him. If our view of God is wrong, we can do everything "right" and be further away from Him then "common sinners." This is exactly what happened in Christ's time (and it continues to happen all the time).

Re: Christian Perfection of Character - what and how. [Re: vastergotland] #83857
01/11/07 05:18 PM
01/11/07 05:18 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
John, our views on law and obedience and righteousness are vastly different. I see the law as a transcript of God's character. It defines and describes righteousness perfectly. It lacks nothing. To obey the law is to reproduce the character of God.

The law reveals to man his sins, but it provides no remedy. While it promises life to the obedient, it declares that death is the portion of the transgressor. The gospel of Christ alone can free him from the condemnation or the defilement of sin. He must exercise repentance toward God, whose law has been transgressed; and faith in Christ, his atoning sacrifice. Thus he obtains "remission of sins that are past" and becomes a partaker of the divine nature. He is a child of God, having received the spirit of adoption, whereby he cries: "Abba, Father!"

Is he now free to transgress God's law? Says Paul: "Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law." "How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?" And John declares: "This is the love of God, that we keep His commandments: and His commandments are not grievous." Romans 3:31; 6:2; 1 John 5:3. In the new birth the heart is brought into harmony with God, as it is brought into accord with His law.

When this mighty change has taken place in the sinner, he has passed from death unto life, from sin unto holiness, from transgression and rebellion to obedience and loyalty. The old life of alienation from God has ended; the new life of reconciliation, of faith and love, has begun. Then "the righteousness of the law" will "be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit." Romans 8:4. And the language of the soul will be: "O how love I Thy law! it is my meditation all the day." Psalm 119:97.

"The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul." Psalm 19:7. Without the law, men have no just conception of the purity and holiness of God or of their own guilt and uncleanness. They have no true conviction of sin and feel no need of repentance. Not seeing their lost condition as violators of God's law, they do not realize their need of the atoning blood of Christ. The hope of salvation is accepted without a radical change of heart or reformation of life. Thus superficial conversions abound, and multitudes are joined to the church who have never been united to Christ.

True sanctification is a Bible doctrine. The apostle Paul, in his letter to the Thessalonian church, declares: "This is the will of God, even your sanctification." And he prays: "The very God of peace sanctify you wholly." 1 Thessalonians 4:3; 5:23. The Bible clearly teaches what sanctification is and how it is to be attained. The Saviour prayed for His disciples: "Sanctify them through Thy truth: Thy word is truth." John 17:17. And Paul teaches that believers are to be "sanctified by the Holy Ghost." Romans 15:16.

What is the work of the Holy Spirit? Jesus told His disciples: "When He, the Spirit of truth, is come, He will guide you into all truth." John 16:13. And the psalmist says: "Thy law is the truth." By the word and the Spirit of God are opened to men the great principles of righteousness embodied in His law. And since the law of God is "holy, and just, and good," a transcript of the divine perfection, it follows that a character formed by obedience to that law will be holy.

Christ is a perfect example of such a character. He says: "I have kept My Father's commandments." "I do always those things that please Him." John 15:10; 8:29. The followers of Christ are to become like Him - by the grace of God to form characters in harmony with the principles of His holy law. This is Bible sanctification.

Page 29 of 51 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 50 51

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Israel/Hamas Support and the Image of the Beast
by ProdigalOne. 04/23/24 11:21 AM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/31/24 06:44 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/23/24 10:58 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!